Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael, No Justice - Month 23

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Michael, No Justice - Month 23


23 Months without Michael
Who’s Counting?



Jeremiah 48: 29-30  We have heard the pride of Moab (He is exceedingly proud), Of his loftiness and arrogance and pride, And of the haughtiness of his heart.  I know his wrath, says the LORD, But it is not right; His lies have made nothing right.

Some days I do not know where I am going next with this blog until the minute I start typing it.  Other days I have several updates started and I can see the road a few steps ahead.  Just like life.

My sleep is filled with dreams that are sometimes too bizarre or numerous to keep track of, but the ones that seem to have a message that I need to put together or piece with one from another dream, I do write down.  Just like Michael’s songs, I sometimes hear the message right away while other times I have to come back to it.  Just like when reading the Bible too.

I keep wanting to get back to the healing.  What Michael learned as part of his “training” and what they tried to keep him from telling us.   What he learned about our brains as his was being toyed with.  What he learned about our God-given capabilities that they have tried to take away from us.  But the further I dig into the secrets buried within our own government, the more links come together.  Trying to stay consistent without letting it all drive one nuts is another battle altogether.

Neverland Restoration
DESPITE what $$-Soliciting Wagener says


There are little nuances in some of Michael’s films with some of his songs that get missed just because of information overload – such as some of the sign language his hands communicate that he inserts with some of his dance moves.  The hidden or veiled messages he slid into his films that nobody, especially the bad guys, wouldn’t get until later.  The study of frequencies and rhythms and tones in sound, sound and light therapy, etc . . . this is what I wanted to also cover.  I am learning a lot but unfortunately I read faster than I can take notes or write for a blog topic.  I have nine of them started.  Michael, I need some sticky note paper.  I am running out.

It has been twenty-three months from the time I felt the air pulled from my lungs and the jerk of the kaleidoscope out of focus during a radio announcement as I drove home from the bank on a June day in 2009.  Still there is no justice, there aren’t any real answers.  You feel like you’ve done so much traveling without any destination in site. 


The Signs of Deception
Carbon Sig Evidence on left



You know WHERE you are supposed to be going, but???  You keep asking, “When are we going to get there, God?”  But HE is the one that is driving and you’re just the kid in the back seat that has to go to the bathroom.

The frustration is enough by itself to bring you to tears.  Any sane person would have put this effort down long ago, wouldn’t they?  How is someone like me supposed to pull the debris of lies away from a person buried under the truth they protected when no one is even sure the person themselves got free?

I ask you occasionally Michael, did you escape or not?  Did you give in and let them use you or did you go to your grave fighting them off?  Will you come back?  And if you are coming back is it as a fake good guy or a real one?

Did you become what they wanted you to become?  Or did you just make them believe that you did?


The practice of illusion – Gateway to deception
A mirage of truth with no substance

Sam’s fake MDA Shoot in a studio
That no longer houses it.



Tracey Chapman sang a very similar song, in message, to Michael’s “Is it Scary”.  Both songs sound like giving in – Tracey’s “Never Yours”, gives us a feel of apathy and resignation – ““So you say you won, It was a bet, A game of pool or cards, I repay my family´s debt, I let you lie beside me, With no remorse, I´ve been a lot of things, But never yours…”.  Michael’s song came from a position of anger that he still knows who the evil ones are.

I have bits and pieces of Michael’s other songs in my head, like:

I can’t believe this is the land from which I came . . .”  (They Don’t care about us”) - neither can I, Mike

What about the Holy Land – Torn apart by creed” (Earth Song)

Did God say that you could decide, who will live and who will die?  (We’ve had enough)

And they have not a clue, when it’s all gonna end . . .” (Cry)


The song Cry is one of those very personal ones and I always think of the dream I had of the end, the gathering up, the pulling of the golden cord the opening up of the ceiling and God’s light taking over and dissolving all evil, disintegrating it in the white heat of his truth.

If Truth Sets us Free –
Then Lies Entrap and Enslave


June 25, 2009 plus three and a half years – A time, a time and half a time.  That would take us to December of 2012.  That follows a Biblical prophecy that for some reason I believe is significant here.  We will see nothing of significance this time next month, the two year mark aside from more posturing in the online MJ circles.  Lots of shadows within shadows are still to come.  Lots of untwisting of the shrapnel of lies from around the trunks of the trees of truth we still have to bear witness to.  Still we watch the shell game as it becomes more complex and the shells change shape.

It is amazing to me this chess game between God and the devil.  Watching the movement of the players the devil controls as they try to convince us that they have the truth.  The devil is an expert at deceiving himself as it is he who foolishly believes he will win on the board that God Almighty created.

Somewhere in all this amazing story life has turned into, is Michael.  Whenever the devil tries to confuse me as to Michael’s real role, I have only to reach back into the very recent history of the life of this blog.  How many signs I have received.  How needs have been provided for and the generous way God steps in and hands off the baton to someone he knows will deliver it to you.  Messages from unknown sources through non-public avenues I have been blessed with.  There are times when God cannot hold your hand, but he will clear a new section of path as needed.  Sometimes you just wait at the crossroad until God lights a stone on the path you are to take.  Waiting is the worst, but it promotes discipline.

Still the devil worms his way in through cracks, fissures and parts of crumbling foundation you still have yet to work on.  Doubts fault the foundation and tilt your structure until you find that weakness and reinforce it.  This is just one of the ways God alerts you to the needed repairs and maintenance you need to keep up.  We are not perfect and this is a constant and essential routine.

There are many things for which we have to keep guard.  The interpretation of information by others who want to control how you process that information, from the Bible, to Michael’s songs, to the colors in his films, what you hear on the news, what you read in the paper.  Rarely do we ever have the opportunity to receive information in its pure form.  So take advantage of it when you can.

Important is the ability to receive information filtered through truth and the only way we can be sure to have that, is through prayer for discernment.

I am not perfect at this and I don’t always remember this before I react.  Know this as you read through my blog, because I am an imperfect creature, wanting to strive to be perfect, reach for and grasp the hand of Christ, whom through all come to the father.

There will come a day when all this will be forgotten, because the pain of it is no longer needed in the place Jesus prepares for us.  I love him so completely and without reserve.  His eyes have touched my heart and soul in two dreams, during a time when the child within was still locked behind walls and cowering in corners.

As the symptoms continue to fight the disease it’s other purpose is to let us know that there is indeed an illness that must be fought and cured.  God is the love, carried on the antibodies – us.  We are to deliver the message, one cell adhesion molecule at a time:

Scientific Diagram of Laminin
Holds us together
Tells other cells
what their Job is



There is one more government deception that has to be presented.  This will connect the dots with what those in the MJ community would have us believe.  There is a massive deception going on through all this.  We will discuss just how old this deception is, how deeply embedded in our government it is, who is involved and where this source of deception comes from.

Perhaps then, you will learn why some of the people in the MJ community act the way they do.

People that understand and can love unconditionally do not hide the healing truth from others.

Michael Knew….


Jeremiah 48: 35-36, & 40  Moreover,” says the LORD, “ I will cause to cease in Moab the one who offers sacrifices in the high places and burns incense to his gods.  Therefore My heart shall wail like flutes for Moab, and like flutes My heart shall wail For the men of Kir Heres.  Therefore the riches they have acquired have perished.”   40 – “For thus says the LORD: Behold, one shall fly like an eagle, and spread his wings over Moab.”

Telling the Story

9 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    first of all: brilliant job till now. I love this site, I really do.

    Next: your topic title is wrong - you believe no one around? Lol. But I know what your saying. Yes and 23 months is a loooong time.

    Hope and pray you have enough power to write more such brilliant blogs like here.

    Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  2. V said - "Next: your topic title is wrong - you believe no one around? Lol. But I know what your saying."

    .......... My topic title, where did I say this? On this entry? LOL! I can edit if you tell me where you saw this.

    Thank you for hanging in all this time. And thank you for your help in proof-reading! But I may need your assistance now in search-and-rescue. ♥♥♥ God bless you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Bonnie,

    no - You dont need me. For sure not. Because you really do a great job. Lift your head up always high even if you have to digg into some mess. Michael did found the way already to leave this all behind and a way to wake up people.
    You help to wake up the people. Thats the mission. Thats our "job".

    Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie,Today on Guardian.co.uk (Music) Barry Gibb talk about Michael. It seems important!
    A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Skiper - Someone did send me Barry Gibb's interview but I haven't listened to it yet. I wasn't sure I wanted to because of the source but I will go look at it now. (((Hug back)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie,
    Finally someone speaks! Thanks Barry, you're great.
    I hope always to help you, Bonnie, and make you smile with my English.

    Dear Bonnie,Today, I read the Bible with the priest and with my friends.
    With a separate annex: "The Christ of John".
    In some lines it says:

    John 7.2: The intent of the brothers was that Jesus ascended to Jerusalem for the festival par excellence, that of Tabernacles.

    John 7.8: "I do not I go to this party, " says Jesus. The feast of the Jews (the powerful) was not that of Jesus. The liberation that Jesus will offer to his people will not be understood.
    The feast of the Jews is not the Feast of Christ the Liberator.

    John 7.10: Jesus goes to the party but secretly.

    John 2.13-22.5: The Chiefs are worried by the presence of Jesus, each party who saw him there was always conflict.

    John 7,15: The Jews said: "He knows the letters, he has never studied"

    His teaching is not about the law of God but the Father's love.

    John 7,20;8,48,49,52;10,20,21:The crowd said, "You're crazy. "
    ...... rumor that will spread and will accompany him throughout the party.

    After all this, Bonnie, you remember someone?

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie – I was reading today’s post and felt that it is taken too long to see justice for Michal, and I don’t want to lose hope maybe we might not get there.

    You said, “But the further I dig into the secrets buried within our own government,...” and that secrets IMO is our government works for the interest of the multibillion dolor corporations who careless about us instead of the people whom they represent.

    “How is someone like me supposed to pull the debris of lies away from a person buried under the truth...” Your are doing a fantastic job by showing “the debris of lies” and leading everyone of us to see the truth whether we agree or not. It is really up to us to sort out what you presented to us and follow whatever seems true to us trusting our heart. Maybe we will arrive to the ultimate truth and share to others what can be done collectively to spread what Michael thought us and what he wanted us to do to love one another.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Skiper said - "John 7,15: The Jews said: "He knows the letters, he has never studied"

    His teaching is not about the law of God but the Father's love.

    John 7,20;8,48,49,52;10,20,21:The crowd said, "You're crazy. "
    ...... rumor that will spread and will accompany him throughout the party.

    After all this, Bonnie, you remember someone?"


    Lots of parallels, yes. And everyone that speaks the truth and speaks it from love (without confrontation) is persecuted.

    I keep thinking of the "leave room for God to walk in the room" I love that reasoning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mimi said - "Bonnie – I was reading today’s post and felt that it is taken too long to see justice for Michal, and I don’t want to lose hope maybe we might not get there."


    ......... Mimi as bad as I feel on some days, I have no doubt at all that Justice will come.

    Think about it this way, these two years is a drop in the bucket compared to the 25+ years they were after him, possibly his WHOLE 45 YEAR CAREER - and it is even a smaller fraction of that when you compare to the time these people have taken from all of us, by hiding the truth and deceiving people.

    It is hard but I have to think about it like that or I won't get through this either. Let's give him the time he needs.

    Mimi said - "secrets IMO is our government works for the interest of the multibillion dolor corporations who careless about us instead of the people whom they represent. "

    ........ This Mimi, they are also revealing to us and people are waking up and seeing it finally, and shaking their heads. Not all companies are bad . . . not all have sold their souls to the devil.

    I have been watching Glen Beck even though I am convinced he is deceiving. Very slick script that one has been working with. He is very tricky. This whole bouncing back and forth he does between the Fed Reserve and the Muslim community and the world and he refuses, refuses, refuses to acknowledge our government EVEN THOUGH he pointed out the "Google" Directors organizing the M.E. protests. Did he forget what he said?

    Then there was the the presentation and vote by HARRY REID who BASHED Bush on the Patriot Act but now ARGUED FOR IT'S CONTINUATION and for what? Didn't they say they killed Osama? The only terrorists we need to be protected from are the ones THEY PAY TO THREATEN US!

    Then there is the TSA vs. Texas and Obama's threat to shut down Texas Air Traffic if Texas forbids and prosecutes the pat-downs (public molestations) at the air ports!

    Yes, this is EXACTLY the CHANGE we wanted O' Commander in Pepsi-Logo-Theif!

    But say any of this outloud and you are called a racist because HEAVEN KNOWS it's okay for OBAMA to be bought since all the other presidents danced in front of Moleck too!

    How's that for a rant, Mimi? Today was a tough day for me, news-wise. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.