Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael's Research into Divine Healing - Part 1

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Michael's Research into Divine Healing - Part 1


April 25 – Michael’s Research into Divine Healing
What the Illuminati Doesn’t Want you To Know



"Do you feel your music? Children do, but once we grow up, life becomes a burden and a chore, and the music grows fainter. Sometimes the heart is so heavy that we turn away from it and forget that its throbbing is the wisest message of life, a wordless message that says, "Live, be, move, rejoice -- you are alive!" Without the heart's wise rhythm, we could not exist. When I begin to feel a little tired or burdened, children revive me. I turn to them for new life, for new music. Two brown eyes look at me so deeply, so innocently, and inside I murmur, "This child is a song." It is so true and direct an experience that instantly I realize again, "I am a song also." I am back to myself once more.” MICHAEL JACKSON

Michael Jackson – Ben


I was always in awe of my own draw to music.  As a child it would mesmerize me.  Especially those songs in which vocal harmony was the focus of the song.  A few blog posts back I had posted an Easter Video that explained and showed how we are indeed, created and held together in love:


The protein Laminin
Cell-adhesion molecule
Rebar of the human body



So what does this have to do with music?  Well, nothing . . . but everything.  On another blog post I had also commented about the fact that a headache I had awoken with and had spent most of the day trying to get rid of, inspired me to listen to Michael’s “Advice for Dreamers”.


The Power of the Human Mind
And Prayer


I remember that putting the speaker against my forehead, temple and brows while this was playing.  It took the headache away.  I have not had one since to test it out a second time.

I went through much of my childhood not being able to emotionally connect to anything UNLESS I was listening to a song.  I was also hyper-sensitive to animals getting hurt or other children getting hurt or made fun of, but on a day to day basis, I spent most of my time in a protective shroud. 

My earliest recollection of my exposure to music as at the age of two, as I lay on my back, on the floor of what was to be my new bedroom.  There was no furniture in the house or curtains on the windows.  Spackle was still visible on yet to be painted dry-wall.  My mother was at the front of the house in the kitchen, painting that room.  I could hear her voice reverberating through the house in a beautiful acoustical echo as she sang, “Cincinatti, Ohio”.





As I listened with my two year old ears, I remember thinking my mother sounded  just like an angel.  I remember the sound of those notes bouncing off the unfurnished floors and walls and the feeling of the goosebumps running up my spine and out through my limbs.  It did something to me as it ran through my “rebar” and connected every cell of my body and pulled it tighter.


I remember singing this one too


My mother was never a singer.  She never sang for an audience but man!  She could hit some notes, I can still hear her!  Once we moved into the house of course, the fantastic acoustics were sucked up by life moving into that house.  But that is when I started singing . . . “Cincinnati O-hi-ooooooooooooooooooh”.

My sister and I as toddlers watched the Lennon Sisters on Lawrence Welk.  We watched the Johnny Cash Variety Show, Tom Jones and Englebert Humperdink, Carol Burnett, Hee-Haw, Sonny & Cher, Dolly Parton and Porter Wagner. Ed Sullivan.  Roy Clark and Buck Owens. Hoyt Axton and the Smothers Brothers, Eddie Arnold, etc…. Later on, Donny and Marie, The McNichols, The Jackson 5,  and even The Monkeys and the Mickey Mouse Club.

I remember my sister and I, when she was old enough to climb up on the bed with me, we would stand on our beds with pencils in our hands singing Johnny Cash songs (LOL, couldn’t get that deep) and Tom Jones songs.

Back then my father was still working for Boeing, My mother trained dogs and developed “Jeanlyn” Kennels and one Friday a month, the family had dinner at the “Green Latern” in Lancaster, Pennsylvania where my sister and I would get up and sing and dance for everyone to the jukebox songs.

Anytime I hurt, or needed to escape or vent, I found music through the transistor radio, or a turntable my grandmother had given me.  Later after my father left us, I began taping songs from the radio, so I could sing to them over and over again until I knew every word, musical note and break.  By the age of eight, I could find the harmony in any song I heard, whether it was present in the performed piece or not.  If it wasn’t, I would sing it.  It was kind of a clumsy way of doing things, but waiting for a song to come back on the radio, or singing over an eight-track with my own voice while taping with my grandfather’s old tape recorder helped me sharpen my own harmony.  Teaching my sister to stay on key while I sang harmony was another challenge.  The first song my sister and I ever sang in harmony was “Do Lord”.  A song we learned on the Sunday School bus that would come into our neighborhood to pick up children who’s parents didn’t go to church. 

From there the addiction grew and if you love music, it is an addiction or it becomes one.  But for me it was a healing one, not one of destruction.

Trying to describe what I felt when walking through a grocery store, hearing a song come over their intercom that had perfect vocal harmony would just stop me dead in the aisle.  What was it about perfectly wound vocals that at times reduced me to tears?

I wanted to talk about this today because we are about to do some digging into music.  Not the industry this time, but music itself.

What the industry has done to music or has tried to turn music into can also be reversed and used to heal, not tear apart.

Michael Jackson is a perfect study on this because he not only grew up in the industry and saw what it was, he was truly a musical instrument himself.  There are other musicians that have grown up playing music, or that have been prodigy’s playing piano or guitar.  But Michael is the only artist I can think of in our modern times, who spent such a huge percentage of his life as a performer, with his own vocal chords.

There is evidence that Michael knew the properties of music and the struggle he was entangled in, fighting to bring music back to being used for good and not evil.

Even though “New Age” has tried to take ownership of the healing properties of sound, it is God who built this into nature’s network.  Music was present in Heaven before the earth and its inhabitants existed.

Listen to the sounds below


Dolphin Therapy


The video above describes a program I read about over two years ago.  The program brought brain injured children, autistic and downs syndrome children for therapy.  It began as an experiment after  the creator of the program brought her young son, who was victim of a near drowning, to work with her and brought him into the water with her.

There was study done on the sonar sounds dolphins make and their effects on the electrical impulses of the human brain.  This not only seemed to awaken function in the brains of those affected children, but the therapists even noticed a change in the dolphins.  One therapist described a calming personality that would seem to take over the dolphin.  He likened their “sight” to an x-ray of sorts, seeing with sonar and he theorized that possibly t he dolphins in the program sensed or saw that something was amiss and they became extra gentle.  Source 

There are centers popping up all over the world, although packs of doctors attempt to discredit the therapy calling it a “lose-lose” for the child and dolphins.  (Same people who still believe monkeys were our ancestors).

Dubai is setting up a “Dophinarium” specifically to assist in healing and brain stimulation of autistic children.

“There have been authentic reports of autistic children, who have experienced up to 65 per cent remission after undergoing a series of dolphin-assisted therapy. I know this will work in the emirate. Dubai Dolphinarium will by then not be just an entertainment place but a therapy centre for dolphin-assisted therapy for autism,” he said.”  Source

I had read about dolphins years ago.  As a YOUNG singer (emphasis on young) and exclusively a vocalist, I always thought there was more to the way vocal music made me feel.  There are songs that depress and songs that uplift.  Sometimes simple instrumentals made the difference with how I felt when the song was over.

Studying Michael’s songs and short films is one thing.  I wanted to study his voice. We had ventured into Tesla’s experiments with sounds when we covered the “earthquake” machine and the oscillator.  I have had Truthbtold send me some other “inventions” of his and discoveries and learned that Tesla was very much into healing using the natural features of our own bodies.  I wanted to first venture on the “Michael Jackson cured my headache with his speaking voice” issue. 

Just what does sound do to the human brain?  Can sound change the way our brain takes in information.  Can sound change assist our brains in changing the chemistry and electricity in our bodies?

Tomorrow, Part two of Michael’s Research into Divine Healing.


******ATTENTION**********

I am getting questions in regard to Majestik’s rather excitable Facebook Note concerning the delay in the trial.  This is the note for those who have not seen it:

This is Majestik. I am really livid about the delay in the trial. This is to me a personal and direct attack on the fans, for they know fans have already paid for their airline tickets and hotel room for May 9 and they know that fans cannot get that money back and they knew that on the anniversary of Michael Jackson's death if the trial was still going on there would have been thousands of fans at the courthouse. I feel it in my bones and in my heart that they did not want to see that kind of love and support for Michael Jackson... so what they did was make the energy level low and the turn out minimum to catch the fans by surprise and move the trial back FOUR MONTHS! This is something that we must let them know that we are aware of. One of the reasons is that he said he needed to spend time with his kids. What about justice for Michael's kids?! This is a disgrace! This is the worst kind of the worst attack in trying to diminish the support that Michael has. They know how large it is and by them doing this they think they can make it look like Michael only has just a few supporters during the trial. I desperately need you all to prove them wrong. I don't care if you have to get the plane tickets and hotels again. I don't care if it puts you in a tight financial position. Michael deserves it.  I want the fans to all come out stronger than you would have if they would have started on May 9. This is so unfair and so conniving that they think the fans are stupid and can't see through this mess. La Toya Jackson as you know has said from the very beginning that her brother was murdered and has been fighting along side you for righteousness, and she will continue to do so. Let's show them that even through all of this Michael Jackson fans still stand strong- even through this Michael Jackson fans will support him through anything even if they have to stand in the snow. All they have done is make you come together and stand stronger than ever. Let's show the world that Michael Jackson fans love and support him through the toughest of the toughest times no matter what. Please spread this to all the fans all over the world. Come out and show your support for Michael.
 I thank you.
 Majestik Magnificent
*********My Reaction**********

We heard Jermaine (or rather, saw his Twitters).  Between Jermaine, who is FAMILY and the fact that I believe all of this “delay” is by design and thereby NECESSARY, I am asking all of you to consider Michael when reading things like this.

Michael DOES deserve his fan’s support.  That is about the only element in this note that I agree with.

I don’t know exactly what Majestik’s motives are in unnecessarily upsetting fans over something they have no control over, but I DO KNOW that Michael would not condone someone asking fan’s to put their finances in hock to show up at a courthouse after losing out on hotel and air fare just to have another trial delay.

Michael can feel the love regardless of where you are.  Jesus told us we are all bound together by love.

We have people that have lost families and homes in Japan, the southern U.S. states, in the Middle East battles against foreign-incited revolts.  Majestik’s insistence that people go further into debt to “show the judge” that Michael’s fans love him is disappointing.  I know their T-shirt and trinket sales will suffer, but that is what happens in a slow economy when people start looking at the relationship with their families with new eyes.  Please let’s keep things in perspective.

Jermaine’s twitters said the delay was a hindrance NOT a setback.  He also said that their “focus remains on the horizon where we see justice, not in the clocks on the wall. 

I ask all of you to remember who is in control.  It is not the judge.  There is no need to get upset about the delay, we’ve seen them before.  There is a reason this is happening.  Just keep praying and don’t give up . . . no matter what.


Justice is Coming.

17 comments:

  1. Bonnie did you see what is happening to "Sony"?
    This article on the "Guardian" newspaper, today.

    "......The latest news will be a serious blow to Sony's management, already reeling from the enormous revelation of the problems with the PSN, which has been offline for more than a week. Though there have been no reports of management changes, it is expected that there will be serious ramifications from the security breaches inside the company....."

    Good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Skiper - Thank you, yes! I did see the headline but hadn't read the entire article (We found mom! LOL! Lots of phone calls, hee-hee!)

    Sony's problems are unfortunate to those that paid for the PSN system. Thank God I am beyond the age of gaming (Note to inform my boys).

    The information asked of us by companies providing services such as online gaming is seemingly innocuous but if you see who THESE companies do business with, and who they are in bed with (Google - Council on Foreign Relations, who by the way also holds seat for Howard Stringer of Sony Corp.) You start to understand how individual information is collected, handed over and cataloged.

    Cable companies, cell phone companies (Verizon BIG CULPRIT), your utility companies, power companies all SELL your information to others without you giving permission or knowing it is going on.

    Sick world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Bonnie, how are you today ?

    Your today's Blog is refreshing, I feel good. You entertain us with relaxing theraphies composed of all I like : 1. good music like Connie Smith's : fresh, good-mood maker, made in USA.. hearing it while driving on a California road with large open sky in the red-golden sunset..the dream) & 2. animal theraphy : I love all animals, pets, farm animals, any, except.. snakes, Brrr) : an animal presence brings joy, calmness for they only have good vibrations.

    Today is Mrs. Katherine Jackson's Birthday

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MRS JACKSON
    GOD PROTECT & BLESS YOU ALONG WITH
    MICHAEL, MJ3 & ALL YOUR FAMILY - LOVE

    Bonnie, frankly if I were living in L.A. I would go & even return to stand outside the Courts with other Michael fans just as a symbol of support to Michael. But it is not very subtile in this difficult times to make to the fans living in other US regions or abroad demands like "I don't care if it puts you in a tight financial position" :o( even if it is by Love for Michael. You were quite right to say : "Michael can feel the love regardless of where you are". Maybe the frustration due to this new trial's delay? I was frustrated too, but you are right, let's not give up, the truth for Michael must prevail, whichever it is.
    God Bless you♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read somewhere, the postponement of the trial Murray. But why? Will there be a reason or not?

    Bonnie said: "Michael Jackson is a perfect study on this because he not only grew up in the industry and saw what it was, he was truly a musical instrument himself."
    True words!
    Who better than he knew the music. Michael did not play musical instruments but was himself an instrument.

    Bonnie, I was moved to:
    "Do you feel your music? Children do, but once we grow up.......I am back to myself once more.” MICHAEL JACKSON

    Thank you Bonnie. I love you more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @BONNIE : Oh I forgot to say : although all your child memories were not fond as I understand, thank you for sharing these very cute ones on your first experiences & feelings with music.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Line - I'm beginning to HATE this blogger format! I'm tired of typing replies only to have them "Sorry we cannot process your request" and LOSE IT ALL!!!!!

    ......... Miss Katherine will have a dedication B.Day present on the bottom of today's blog that I put up.

    Majestik - If I were living in L.A. I would most certainly be there even though I do not like crowds. But I have to be honest - Some of the element that congregate around anything to do with the Jackson's doesn't exactly settle my stomach. Most people don't have the lifestyles that these "stalker" fans and people like Majestik have. They have to work, they have to make sure they can pay their rent or mortgage, they have children to care for, and for him to say something like that to people with EVERYTHING ELSE that is going on in the world is bullshit. I'm sorry he won't make the money he planned selling T-shirts for Erin or armbands or whatever else the estate lets them get away with, but most people have FAMILIES that they are actually RESPONSIBLE TO.

    (breathe, breathe . . .whew!) I'm sorry, but that makes me so angry. Just what purpose is crowding a courthouse going to do but perhaps delay the Jackson family from getting IN THERE when they finally can commit do a date?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Skiper - Thank you so much lady. I love you too♥ Michael was not just an artist. He was also a scientist when it came to music. Experimenting until he found what "fit". I love that.

    Michael's quotes are an example to people who DON'T know him just how deep an individual he is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie – that is beautiful how your love for music developed at the young age. It would have been so nice you yourself had an interest to be a singer, and by now you would have told us lots of stories in your songs. Well, loving music not always leads one to be a singer, I guess.

    It’s true Michael was a phenomenal singer who has every music instruments built in his mind. We all know how sensitive he was hearing musical instruments if they were played correctly or not. This sensitivity was also puts him in the high rank among many singers to direct, produce, and mange his own songs.

    All of his music have such soothing and gives wonderful sensation to one’s ears. He left Such a legacy for us to listen and mesmerize for generation to come.

    It’s true that music has been used as therapy for many ailments such as sleep deprivation and anxiety. I myself use soothing music with water fall and other natural sounds whenever I couldn’t sleep or irritated. I am telling you it always help me to calm down and fall asleep. I wish many people who rely on depression and sleep medications use this powerful medicine called music as a tool to heal their problems. Oh I forgot, they can do that because there are already pumped and brain washed by drug companies to rely on their medicine not on God given medicine such as music and medicinal plants.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie, this blog was BEAUTIFUL! There is so much to be grateful for in how we have come to appreciate Michael's depth, and the whole philosophy of music's power to rejuvinate the spirit! I must confess that I never read this quote by Michael until today, and it caught me completely by surprise. I was stunned at the beauty of this man's soul. He makes me cry tears of joy! This section leaves me speechless:

    "...When I begin to feel a little tired or burdened, children revive me. I turn to them for new life, for new music. Two brown eyes look at me so deeply, so innocently, and inside I murmur, "This child is a song." It is so true and direct an experience that instantly I realize again, "I am a song also." I am back to myself once more.” MICHAEL JACKSON

    You will understand this, Bonnie, because we have talked about it. There are times when I have quietly thanked Michael for "understanding ME" and I realize just how connected we are to his heart. Michael should only know what it really means to see his two brown eyes looking at US! I think he knows...

    Love you, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BONNIE : "@Line - I'm beginning to HATE this blogger format! I'm tired of typing replies only to have them "Sorry we cannot process your request" and LOSE IT ALL!!!!!"

    Yes I understand you, it happened to me too several times BUT are you not rather angry for something else you do not want to say openly ?

    Yes, a crowd outside the LA courts is not going to change the course of the justice but with no fan outside the courts, some media would be just too happy to report that Michael's fans after 2 years are finally disinterested in Michael's case. Anyhow if a crowd comes spontaneously to support morally that is OK, BUT if a crowd is influenced to come & put purposedly by enablers to only purport their own little profit (like the merchants of the Temple) then they all better go home.

    Majestik & TINI or not, I don't care for they would always be many other people in that crowd who really love & respect Michael & of course, meaning those only who may afford to be in L.A. I am scared of crowds too & anyway to me now "L.A. is far away" (like the French Song I know).

    Whatever we'll see outside of Courts in due course, nothing we can change anyway. Hope you feel much better now (I mean of course not because of my comment) :oD

    ReplyDelete
  11. @BONNIE : ...& I forgot : it would have been a bad feeling for Michael if there had been NO fan crowd to support him in 2005. He loved the fan support & would still love it.♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mimi said - "It’s true Michael was a phenomenal singer who has every music instruments built in his mind. We all know how sensitive he was hearing musical instruments if they were played correctly or not. This sensitivity was also puts him in the high rank among many singers to direct, produce, and mange his own songs."

    ....... ALL ARTISTS should manage their own work. I thought about what you said about my love for music and I can tell you it wasn't enough to make me want to get into that business. I did not like what I saw and my childhood was ugly enough. I saw nothing appealing in what they wanted to do which was basically take me over. I was seventeen when I walked away from that but continued to sing until my mid-twenties. I did it without management, I did it without LAWYERS and I did it most times spontaneously. Just got up there and sang.

    Perhaps I wasn't meant to "speak in tongues". Perhaps my calling in music was to interpret?

    Mimi said - "It’s true that music has been used as therapy for many ailments such as sleep deprivation and anxiety. I myself use soothing music with water fall and other natural sounds whenever I couldn’t sleep or irritated."

    ......... Okay, I'm irritated. What do you suggest? LOL! Michael's not helping me tonight. As a matter of fact, he is the cause of my irritation at the moment.
    --------------------------------------------

    Spotlight said - "I must confess that I never read this quote by Michael until today, and it caught me completely by surprise. "

    ...... I had never seen that quote either. As a matter of fact, the longer this drags out, the more and more "quotes" seem to surface. I'm beginning to wonder if Michael ever spoke at all. Maybe THAT was the product of production crew too. Good thing Youtube exists, huh?

    Spotlight said - "You will understand this, Bonnie, because we have talked about it. There are times when I have quietly thanked Michael for "understanding ME" and I realize just how connected we are to his heart."

    ......... I wish I had you on the phone right now. It's nice to believe, but I think what bothers me is how so few people understand what's going on and how much Michael DID.
    ------------------------------------------

    Line said - "Yes I understand you, it happened to me too several times BUT are you not rather angry for something else you do not want to say openly ?"

    ........ You know, I chuckled out loud when I read that last part of that sentence. Yes, I am angry about something else that I don't want to say right now. Pretty scary, you are getting to know me and you've never met me. But oddly comforting too. When I find a way to say what is bothering me I will. Right now I don't think is a good time. Heart over head at the moment.

    What bothers me about the Majestik thing is that he acts as if Michael Jackson is the only person in the world that ever HURT. There are people DYING and they don't all live in California! Our federal government has turned into a three-ring circus, our PRESIDENT is a caricature of a MOB BOSS in a really bad film, and the BONG generation still doesn't get it, that HUMAN BEINGS ARE BEING TARGETED FOR TERMINATION (well, okay they've already begun).

    What really HURTS is that Michael and people LIKE HIM who tried to tell us, suffered FOR NO REASON because NOBODY IS LISTENING!!!

    ----------------------------------------

    ReplyDelete
  13. Line said - "@BONNIE : ...& I forgot : it would have been a bad feeling for Michael if there had been NO fan crowd to support him in 2005. He loved the fan support & would still love it.♥ "

    ........ I'm sure he would. At the expense of their children or families . . . I doubt it. I really can't picture Michael saying to someone who's struggling to keep electric on in their house, "I don't care if you bought tickets and hotel room before . . . I deserve it!"

    ReplyDelete
  14. BONNIE : "There are people DYING and they don't all live in California!"
    &
    BONNIE : "I don't care if you bought tickets and hotel room before . . . I deserve it!"

    Hi Bonnie, Line speaking, not Majestik. You took me wrong when I said Michael "loved the fan support". I would NEVER be so insensitive, stupid, indifferent to people's suffering, nor thinking that Michael deserves fans presence at any expense : YOUR interpretation of my previous comments, not mine. One can't prevent people from coming to the Courts IF they want, the majority of the others have enough to deal with their own problems, that's clear. The c..p Majestik & Co. is not my cup of tea either : BTW without your mentioning them, I would even ignore their existence.

    But after 1 1/2 years reading you, yes I feel you somewhat, also between lines, as you may feel me too. But this is not important : Michael was no man of division but a man full of love & forgiveness so in Michael's name, provocative discussions I will avoid.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Line said - "You took me wrong when I said Michael "loved the fan support". I would NEVER be so insensitive, stupid, indifferent to people's suffering, nor thinking that Michael deserves fans presence at any expense : "

    ....... What I said was sarcasm and it was not directed at you, it was directed at Majestik. No, I know you didn't mean that. It's hard sometimes to convey that in writing. That would have been better if you had perhaps seen my face when I typed that comment.

    There are certain parties in this that preach Michael being full of "love and forgiveness" while they are continuing to lie about him, bashing his family, etc... and I want to stress to THOSE PEOPLE that a person having those virtues does not LICENSE THEM TO CONTINUE TO ABUSE THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. BONNIE : "I want to stress to THOSE PEOPLE that a person having those virtues does not LICENSE THEM TO CONTINUE TO ABUSE THEM!!! "

    I could not agree MORE with you but for the many months to come, I'm afraid it will not end to observe wannabees wanting to stick around the Jacksons & deceive the public : except a few sheep, the majority of the public is not so stupid, I hope. Last, when I said , if living in LA I would go & support Michael, it didn't mean mixing with the "Majestik" & his troup :o)

    Bonnie, good you inform us on the abuses of specific groups but please don't waste so much energy nor nerves on them, they are not worth it. Now Alberta in Canada also suffers a major catastrophy, so the "Majestik Mugnificent Loony Tunes" you know ...:o((

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bonnie,
    Apart from inciting fans to run up huge travel bills, the other thing that annoys me about what Majestik and some of the follower fans said, is the implication that the trial date was moved with the sole intention of making fans lose money. Get some perspective, people! This trial is about Michael Jackson, and yes the fans ARE very low down on the court house priority list. That's life, deal with it. The fans are important to Michael, but as fans are not family, these various official offices have no duty to keep fans informed with updates and details about anything to so with Michael. I know its hard, after 40+ years of being given details of every minutae of Michael's life, to be suddenly so totally excluded, but as I said, fans are NOT family or personal friends. Fans are fans, always have been always will be. I think some fans forget this, because of their emotional attachment to Michael. If fans choose to spend money on travelling to LA to see the mausoleum, buy flowers or attend court, that is THEIR decision, no one forced them to do it. No one is going to reimburse them if court dates change. As you said Bonnie, we can support Michael even if we aren't in L.A.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.