Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Verification of Michael's Mind Control - Branca's Cover Fire

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, May 9, 2011

Verification of Michael's Mind Control - Branca's Cover Fire

May 9, 2011 – Grading the Road
Understanding the Pattern Michael Spoke of






Titus 3:9  “But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless.”



I have determined that last Friday needed to happen.  As I think about that, I think about Michael’s song, “2000 Watts”, where the spoken parts repeat “Take it to the next level”.  Sometimes it feels as if my relationship with God has continued to do just that.

The parable of sowing seeds is used multiple times, in the Bible.  Michael talks about parables in the Bible.  Michael has put out parables in his songs.  I have read interviews of people who have witnessed Michael in prayer, or “in the Spirit”.

I have been given something that I guess I have yet to fully understand.  You can pray all your life for God to use you, to reveal your purpose.  But that is not really enough.  How are you to accept the seeds that God wants to sow within you if you have not prepared your fields or your bedded your garden?  (I guess you can tell what I did to relax this weekend!)

In order to prepare your fields or bed your garden, you have to get them ready to receive seeds unless they be lost within the weeds and grasses.

So that is what I did this weekend (literally!)  After tilling  a field and turning over dirt (crying), pulling out the debris, uprooted weeds and grasses (removing your doubt and pain, giving it to God), separating and grading your beds (preparing to receive), a couple more doors of understanding open.  Now I understand why this is done only one or two at a time.  God’s goal is not to overwhelm but to guide.

Despite Jermaine’s twitters and Friday’s blog, the world has not ended.  Indeed how could it?  God is not finished.  Perhaps this is the moving to the next level, but if I have to deal with this on the level of 2000 watts, I want the same vitamins Michael took.

I have a post sitting in cue from Pearl Jr. that I have not posted yet and I am not sure I am going to post it.  I was researching the claims in her post before I put it up. 

I have also deleted two posts by another Branca propagandist and also received this through the website below by the same person:

A visitor to your web site has filled in the form at http://www.michaeljacksonjustice.com/Contact_Us.htm
The information they provided is shown below:

 Name: = Advocates For Michael
 Contact Email: = seekingjusticeformichael@gmail.com
 Send us your Feedback: = I honestly could care less about supporting branca but as a Christian I don't think its right to leave certain facts out.  I know that many ppl are feeling stupid with this new stuff that is coming out that shows proof branca wasn't doing anything wrong.  Michael fired him BEFORE the investigation was completed.  It wasn't uncommon for mj to fire and re-hire ppl.  I actually had to swallow my pride when I learned all this and admit it to other fans because I wasn't willing to be part of the misinformation or lack of
.

He seems to have gone through a lot of trouble just to let me know he could care less about supporting Branca.  Nothing presented by Branca’s hired propagandists has been fact . . . no more than Obama’s birth certificate.  My response to him:

seeking,

There is proof that Branca was screwing Michael.  Michael's family knows it.  He continues to screw Michael.  If Branca was innocent he wouldn't keep sending his paid bloggers to my blog or putting out such a damage control campaign nor would he have hired a P.R. firm using Estate money.

Stop wasting my time.  If you could care less, why post twice and send messages through my website?  Everyone knows what is going on and Branca is not fooling anyone.  Branca waited years to try to redeem himself for the same reason Obama waited two years to reveal a photoshopped birth certificate.

Branca is still working for Sony.  And himself.  Most people with a brain know better.

As far as Michael firing and rehiring people . . . most of the time, Michael didn't know WHO was working for him because SONY was employing most of them.  Including his lawyers and accountants.  Now go back and tell Branca you failed to convince me.  This is the last anything of yours I am answering.  And just for the record - anonymous people sending me propaganda usually are not high on my list of people I suspect are prone to exhibiting integrity.

I then received another email asking me if we could communicate directly, which I deleted because I had already answered him with my email address (why didn’t he just ask David Edwards for my email? LOL!).  He then sent another comment through the blog.  He fails to understand I am not obligated to publish them.  He’s trying awfully hard for someone who “couldn’t care less”.  I've already done my research on Branca.  Changing history is not something I am interested in.  REAL history is.

So it continues.  This is background noise however, to what is really going on.

In my weekend reading, I found something very interesting:

Michael’s Dead – There IS no Conspiracy

They tell you Michael is dead, and try to bully you into believing it, using your own emotional hooks – fear of being ridiculed and accused of not caring about Michael, not caring about his children or their feelings, not caring about his mother etc….

This is the very same tactic the Marxists use whenever someone begins digging into the “conspiracy”.  There is no educated debate on the evidence, only yelling, name calling, ridicule and harassment.  They create a label, attach it to you and try to wallpaper you with it to discredit you, taking your voice away.  This was also done to Michael by the press and people within his own music label and his entourage.

There have been some uncanny parallels to what happened to Michael and what is now coming to light, and has BEEN happening within our government in the U.S. and worldwide.  But this portion of a paragraph in a little known publication “Architects of the New World Order” by John McManus struck an eerily familiar chord:

“…While Ronald Reagan is indeed the president, he is not the boss.  Nor have been a number of his predecessors really been in charge.  Instead the Insiders (elite) who really run America select a man whom they permit to occupy the White House.  But it is they who still run the government through like-minded individuals with whom they surround the president.”  Pg 44, The Insiders, Architects of the New World Order.

When you are working for a music label, your sovereignty is gone.  Everyone that worked for Michael was placed in position by Sony.  Aside from the few who were trusted by Michael but were eventually run off and “iced out”, They closed ranks around Michael.  The stories of him shutting out his family when no one could get through the wall they put around him were of course to cover their own actions.  They controlled Michael through “like minded individuals” with whom they surrounded him.

Remember this interview?


Latoya Talking About Her Horrifying
Mind Control – She Explains How They
Accomplish Memory Control @3:40

The Full Version of Part 2
Latoya Explains Jehovah’s Witness
Follows in Brother’s Footsteps – Leaves the Church

At 5:29 Latoya begins talking about her mother researching while she was unable to contact Latoya (researching . . .) and learned that they were “putting stuff in my food to keep my mind a certain way”.  She also says the doctor who talked to her mother told her that it is the same type of MIND ALTERING DRUGS THEY GIVE SOLDIERS WHEN THEY GO OVER TO FIGHT” – this at 5:55.

I want you to brand this interview into your brain and I want you to remember it every time someone from TINI, or KAREN FAYE, or BRANCA AND HIS HIRED BLOGGERS or ANYONE wants to HELP SONY SELL MICHAEL’S CREATIONS or try to make you forget with the GARBAGE they are now pulling.  Anytime anyone tries to convince you Michael was in control, or that he was a drug addict, or  that he didn’t trust his family, or “I was Michael’s close friend.”

REMEMBER IT!!!

Remember what I covered on Tavistock and MK Ultra!  Proof it was BEING USED ON TWO OF THE JACKSON SIBLINGS!!!  Source

This is the full interview of this.  Now I know why Michael was afraid to EAT after the trial!  Why Dick Gregory had to take him to the hospital.  THE PEOPLE IN MICHAEL’S HOUSE DID NOT WORK FOR HIM THEY WORKED FOR SONY!

You listen to this interview as many times at it takes for you to sear into your psyche what happened to her!  Because I GUARANTEE YOU she is not the ONLY JACKSON TO SUFFER THIS.

Latoya testifies that she DID NOT SEE HER FAMILY OR CONTACT ANYONE FOR YEARS.  Nor was she ALLOWED TO HAVE FRIENDS.  And this was a slug named Jack Gordon.  Michael had more professionally discreet people around him, in multiples, constantly!  Remember Latoya also said, “they constantly keep you that way.”  This wasn’t JUST GORDON.

Think about that. What makes you think things were ANY DIFFERENT FOR MICHAEL?


Part 3, Latoya Explains The Siblings
Relationship with Joe Jackson


Part 4 at 4:02 she says in regard to Michael
And what they did to him
“It’s funny because as we were going through this…”
She also talks about the family staying
At Neverland during the trial, every day.


I was going to put part 1 on, but they show a montage of Latoya’s life and being Dutch T.V. they showed some of the Playboy pics without . . . well, without stuff to block and I didn’t want to do that to her.  Parts 2 through 4 have the key information.


Michael’s song, “You Are My Life” told a very heart-wrenching story of God walking him spiritually out of that mess.  In that song he sings, “Once, all alone I was lost, in a world of strangers. No one to trust, on my own I was lonely.  You suddenly appeared, it was cloudy before, now it’s all clear.  You took away the fear and you brought me back to the light . . .

You see how hard Branca is fighting to hide his contribution to what was done to Michael.  He has to.  The man has been busy!  He has to keep those he works for from being exposed.  In the last two months, the rhetoric online, through the tabloids online, and the attempts to contact me and draw me into this farce of a documentary have increased.  We’ve covered a lot of territory in those two-plus months.


Repeat – The Same Pattern
Starts at 0:25 Listen to Michael
Not Branca



I don’t know what Vintage Pop’s real story is, but I do not believe Sonia Lowe or Craig Williams/Rick Mendosa are on Michael’s side.  The DOCUMENTARY is a TINI SUPPORTED venture.  That was obnoxiously obvious when I published all of Stephanie Wilborn’s communication to me back in September of last year and all the stalker girls and Erin Jacobs group came to her rescue.  Erin Jacobs and her buddies have been trying to discredit this blog through Catherine Gross’s blogtalk radio, other bloggers and the occasional Twitter attack.  I also still have some trolls on my facebook page and therefore only accept friends whom I know.

You have Howard Mann fighting with Branca just like you have Republicans and Democrats fighting each other in this country.  However, it is all a distraction to get YOU (and me) to focus on the fight instead of their underlying, common objective.  It IS THE SAME PATTERN.  Why else would Craig Williams be singing the praises of a lawyer that helped Melissa Johnson sign the wrong copy of the agreement for Heal The World with the Estate?  I would think he would perhaps do a better job at concealing his glee.

Why would Branca, who previously campaigned against the legitimacy of Johnson’s contributions to Heal the World, suddenly agree to a settlement? 

Who introduced the new lawyer, Perry Sanders to Miss Katherine?  From what I’ve read, Howard Weitzman was more than willing to work with the guy.  That spells a big red flag for me.

The Estate, it seems, also is playing the same games, for Sony, that they played with Michael . . . infiltrate, surround and isolate.

Can’t Keep a Good Man Down


Back to Taaj Malik’s phone call; Taaj Malik called me on Saturday evening.  I did not answer the call.  She left a message the first time.  On it she told me there was something going on with Branca, she wanted my help analyzing it, she didn’t understand it.  She said that maybe I could put my differences aside, this wasn’t about who has what (it was NEVER that with me) this was about taking down Branca.  If I was interested give her a call back.  I did not.  She called again about fifteen minutes later but left no message.  I have not contacted her nor do I plan to. 

That same day I was contacted by Pearl Jr.  through this blog as a comment.  I will be posting that and a reply tomorrow.  She is also a “journalist-come-lately” who appears to be at odds with TINI for the sake of appearances.  We will cover her in depth at another time, but know this . . . Jermaine took issue with her for a reason and it was not just over an amateur video of a “Michael” album song uploaded to Sony.  And if she doesn’t know David Edwards as she claims, I find it odd that Edwards would suggest that I let her interview me, especially considering Edward’s close relationship with the “fans” she videoed for the “Behind the Mask”.  But we’re supposed to believe she has nothing to do with Sony.


Now I want to reply personally to a couple of people who have taken their time out of their schedule to contact me:

Taaj Malik, Pearl Jr., Taymoor, Sonia Lowe,
Craig Williams and seekingjustice –

Taaj Malik – I know you have been all over my blog and I know you are copying information.  The information you have on Branca is wrong.  Read CURRENT news.

Pearl Jr. – You are funny.  If you are making videos and uploading ANYTHING to Sony, you are NOT doing it for MICHAEL.  If TINI doesn’t like you, perhaps you shouldn’t have put so many of their members in your video.

I did some research on you:


Another Pearl Jr. Site http://blackwomenneedlovetoo.com/

Her Myspace Page:  http://www.myspace.com/pearljr  Look what she is promoting.  She’s been making money off of Michael since 2001.

Pearl Jr. and Theresa Gonsalves
According to Gonsalves Michael Lost his
Virginity at age 19 . . . to her.
Gonsalves = TINI



She is another book selling “friend” of Michael who is on the “Joe Jackson not good” bandwagon.  Listen to her interview.  Michael was too shy to ask girls for date as late as his interview in 2003, but he had sex with Gonsalves at age 19 and asked her to move in with him to boot!  She and Taraborrelli seem to have the same affliction - one pic = lifetime friendship.

Another version of the same story . . . this time Miss Katherine supposedly was trying to “hook” Michael up when he was a teen.  How many of you believe that?

Another TINI spin-meister.  Her other book:  http://www.amazon.com/Obsessions-Shocking-Billie-Michael-Jacksons/dp/097623470X   Scroll down and read the product description – Explains a lot.  Perhaps a stroll down MK-Ultra Lane will revive her memory?

This is who Pearl Jr. Associates herself with?  She’s either collecting the liars as I am, or she is helping to promote them.  Considering Jermain’s reaction to her peddling the DVD of Michael being alive, I would have to guess no . . . the “Family” was not okay with her book.





Taymoor – I’ve already connected your dots so you are no longer a concern of mine.

Sonia Lowe of Vintage Pop – I guess the Jackson’s know now that you are working with the enemy.  Oops.

Craig Williams – Ditto.  Say hi to Stephanie Wilburn for me.

Seekingjustice – Don’t work so hard. Chances are, Branca will do to you what he did to Edwards and Justicefornothing, Lady Aquarius, June and the other Branca bloggers and his other propagandists.  You know, the “Melissa Johnson was a fraud before I validated her with my settlement agreement” campaign?

We live in a world of psychopaths.  Nurse Ratchet and Dr. Jekyll (Island) are running it.  At least for now.

One last thing for the evening.  The issue that Taaj was freaking out about was the Sony bid for Warner Music.  She now Tweets as teammichael.  It is the same Taaj.  She is running on old info. She calls me, then sees my comment about Blavatnik on Friday's blog, then posts an update.  She’s been all over my blog but I can’t worry about that now.  As long as she doesn’t call me I will be happy.

Blavatnik  - Winner of the bid for Warner Music.  We will cover that tomorrow.  Here are the two links:


 Michael, I want to know one thing before I die.  How in the world did you stay sane?  (And is there hope for moi?)

Love and God Bless you all,


Somebody’s Gonna Fake Me
This Time Around. . . .
  
 Bonnie Cox © 2011 All Rights Reserved

15 comments:

  1. Bonnie, I am in awe of this blog tonight. You have really done yourself proud, woman! All I can say is B-R-A-V-O! Latoya's interview cannot be seen often enough, and it breaks my heart each time I see her talk about her life with Gordon. The part about Katherine finding out that Gordon was putting drugs in her food stunned me beyond belief, as I never heard that before! Oh, Michael, we know they were after you too, my dear sweet man! Thank God people are finally listening, and we won't stop until every stone is turned over to reveal the maggots who tried to harm you!

    Love you, Bonnie...wonderful job tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spotlight said - "The part about Katherine finding out that Gordon was putting drugs in her food stunned me beyond belief, as I never heard that before! O"

    .............. That floored me too. Answers a LOT of questions and this dispells a lot of the doubt about information the deceivers like to throw around about Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bonnie,

    I echo @Spotlight regarding this Blog post. B-R-A-V-O indeed. Thanks for naming names and deeds; and do you need an x-tra large boot to help you evict them from your life? I am very interested in your next post. Many have lost patience with PJ because of accusations of plagiarizing information and trying to sell it back to them in the guise of a book.

    Continue shining a light Bonnie.
    Bless You♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie,
    The videos you posted won't come through on my computer. What can I do to fix this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie said:
    "I have read interviews of people who have witnessed Michael in prayer, or “in the Spirit”. I am very interested. Who are they?

    "He fails to understand I am not obligated to publish them."
    But can these guys not understand? Possible, they do not understand to let you work in peace?

    "There have been some uncanny parallels to what happened to Michael and what is now coming to light, and has BEEN happening within our government in the U.S. and worldwide."
    I fully agree with you.

    "Everyone that worked for Michael was placed in position by Sony."
    I believe you. But in "History Tour" was the prince Alwaleed bin Talal of Saudi and no Sony. Right?

    "Erin Jacobs and her buddies have been trying to discredit this blog through Catherine Gross’s blogtalk radio, other bloggers and the occasional Twitter attack."
    My opinion: Bonnie you're telling the truth.
    You're getting dangerous.

    "The Estate, it seems, also is playing the same games, for Sony, that they played with Michael . . . infiltrate, surround and isolate."
    I would say, too, that they have used, abused and take advantage of Michael.

    "Michael, I want to know one thing before I die. How in the world did you stay sane? (And is there hope for moi?)"
    Indeed! He loved nature, he loved children, he loved the world. For this he was declared insane.

    A hug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie, now I can't stop thinking back to when Dick Gregory asked Michael when he last ate food after the trial, remember? And poor Michael said "they're trying to kill me!" OMG...if DG had not gotten Michael the medical attention he needed, he would have died of dehydration 12 hours later! And he would have died without anyone laying a finger on him! Talk about a perfect plot. Just put the fear of eating and drinking into Michael's mind and you create a situation where he would be blamed for his own demise! Isn't that precisely what the media is feeding us today? When you think of the pond scum Jack Gordon was as a low level mobster, and the horrid things he did to Latoya through beatings and FEAR, we can only imagine the "sophisticated" methods that were implemented by the people who made up Michael's entourage!

    Schmuley and Geller are a part of this. Look at the photos again of Michael taken with those two men, and it sends chills down my spine. Those guys were never more than a few feet away from Michael. What did they want from him? What did they DO to him? As Diana pointed out, ISOLATION is one way to cut a person off from the help they need.

    IMO, everyone who stuck to Michael like glue were paid handsomely...to KEEP AN EYE ON HIM! With so many people attached to his personal security, he should have been the most protected man on the planet! WHY wasn't he??? I think if Michael had ventured out on his own more often without any of those people, he would have been a lot safer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judith said - "Thanks for naming names and deeds; and do you need an x-tra large boot to help you evict them from your life? I am very interested in your next post. Many have lost patience with PJ because of accusations of plagiarizing information and trying to sell it back to them in the guise of a book."

    ......... I remember that - inviting people to "contribute" to their experiences then publishing it for profit. You know, there are some things being posted by some of these Branca bloggers that makes me laugh, because they are not even keeping track of what they lie about, contradicting themselves. Then Branca goes and completely discredits everything they said with an agreement. Now he's hired a p.r. firm to fix his image. Ouch?
    ---------------------------------------------

    Josie said - "The videos you posted won't come through on my computer. What can I do to fix this? "

    ......... Josie, I don't know because I don't know what you are getting. You could try doing a search on them on Youtube or . . . click the "Youtube" label in the bottom right hand corner of the videos on this blog and it will pull up the Youtube site and play the video there.

    If that does not work, write back and tell me exactly what you are getting. I don't know how to help. They work on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie,
    I'm glad you took some time out in the garden - I find gardening very therapeutic myself.

    It makes me laugh that these Sonyettes send you links to articles we have all already seen over the last 2 years. Perhaps they have been too busy stealing others work to sell in books, and fighting on Twitter to do their own research?

    Message to Sonyettes : Yes, we have all seen the 'Branca is a virtual saint' articles, and yes we may have believed them at first. Yes, we know about Sony/ATV and no it is not owned by Warner. Yes we know Melissa J was going to be buried under a pile of lawsuits in order to shut her down - funny how she is now working alongside the people launching those lawsuits. I would counsel that you watch your backs, there's a wolf in sheeps clothing at large.
    End of message!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bonnie great blog I often ask myself how did MJ live to be 50years old is good in a way what is happening so we all can see what Michael life was like. Branca is greedy evil narcissist man
    they shut down Michael now everybody is writing a book about Michael or using his name to make money.John Branca and Co. will make 200 to 300 millions dollars from CIRQUE DU SOLEIL Immortal Tour using Michael Jackson music. And they still want to steal both Music Catalogs which I read somewhere is now worth 3billions dollars. Branca is a ruthless greedy evil man looks like things are not going to get any better the craziness will go on there is a lots of money involved. Bonnie please look after your health we need you,your blog is one of a kind that's goes after these greedy evil Liars. Crooks and Liars Thieves. John Branca this is for you.There maybe trouble ahead lets face the music and dance. Take Care Bonnie God Bless. What ever happens don't let's go of Michael.s hands.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Princessglam said - "Message to Sonyettes : Yes, we have all seen the 'Branca is a virtual saint' articles, and yes we may have believed them at first. Yes, we know about Sony/ATV and no it is not owned by Warner."

    ......... Mijac was administered by warner but not Sony/ATV. Taaj got her wires crossed on that I think. and Mijac had transfered back to Sony/ATV before the sale of Warner Chappell to Blavatnik.
    -------------------------------------------

    Ella said - "John Branca and Co. will make 200 to 300 millions dollars from CIRQUE DU SOLEIL Immortal Tour using Michael Jackson music. "

    ....... I saw a picture today of Jackie Jackson standing right beside Branca during the press photo of that deal. I wonder if Jackie had to go home and wash his shoulder off after that?

    I will look after my health. I'm more worried about my husband right now. Would be NICE if he got some help at WORK.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bonnie.
    I've been an avid reader of your blogspot for some time now, but this is the very first time I have actually replied/ commented on any of your posts. I would like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart, for your wonderful insightful posts. This one was so significant to me, as just before I came to read it I prayed. I felt in my heart to read Luke 16, which is about the shrewd manager!! I was so emotional when I saw that your blog was about Branca, Michael's manager!!
    One of the videos you posted where Michael speaks about being in so much pain whilst attending court broke my heart to hear. :-(
    You are doing a grand job on these blogs, thank you so much.I hope your leg heals soon.
    God Bless you
    ♥ love from Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eternal said - "This one was so significant to me, as just before I came to read it I prayed. I felt in my heart to read Luke 16, which is about the shrewd manager!! I was so emotional when I saw that your blog was about Branca, Michael's manager!!
    One of the videos you posted where Michael speaks about being in so much pain whilst attending court broke my heart to hear. :-("

    ........... Hi Jenny, thank you so much! God Bless you and your son. This blog has turned into much more than I ever thought. I have learned ALOT. Sometimes I feel like I woke up from a deep sleep. I wish more would have their eyes opened. During this blog, I cried for the first time over what happened to Princess Diana and she's been gone now for 13 years. I have never cried so much in my life - The children, the broken families, the needless suffering with every lie they tell someone is dying behind that lie.

    That is amazing about Luke 16! That happens to me too, I seem to find exactly what I need in the Bible, when I need to read/hear it.

    I cannot understand Branca at all. How can anyone work with someone like Michael and do that to him? How? Michael gave to these people and they took and they took and they took. They continue to take and fill their empty hearts with words backed by nothing but deceit. I guess when you sell your soul to the devil, none of that matters to a person anymore.

    The leg is getting S-L-O-W-L-Y better. I have a knot on the shin and I'm not sure what that is, but at least the swelling has gone down enough that I can SEE it now, LOL! I was told the lump could take years to dissolve. I don't even remember hitting my leg when I went down. Thank you for the well wishes and the blessings. Love you ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Bonnie. You do tell it like it "Is". I'm completely blown away every time I read your blogs.

    Personally, I think the entire Jackson family have had more than their share of ridicule. Seems to me Michael never really had anyone outside of his family that he could really trust. I know most people would love to believe that Michael didn't trust his family and all that crap, but I never believed that.

    What I do believe is that certain people made him "Think" that his family wasn't good for him and he rec'd it because he was being controlled by external sources. I also believe that certain people turned him, on purpose, against his father Joe. Joe Jackson is a strong man and they knew it. They had to keep Michael away from Joe Jackson. Now I realize people are going to jump on me for saying this but it's what I've always believed.

    I was never convinced that Joe Jackson didn't love his children. LaToya has convinced me that I'm right from her interview. I've never read anything about Joe Jackson defending himself. Michael didn't come around much because he couldn't.

    If he thought his family was as bad as people make them out to be why would he leave instructions for his children to be raised by his mother? He knew the children would be in close company with his siblings and "both" parents. I wonder if anyone has ever looked at it from that point of view.

    Thank you for this blog. You are a very good researcher.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi again Bonnie.
    Thanks for your reply to my comment (above).
    I wanted to pick up on something you touched on briefly in this blog but the subject you talked about more fully in previous blogs ( Oct 16th 2010?) regarding Michael's songs '' you are my life'' and 'Speechless'.
    Apologies for me 'homing in on' this, but this is where I'm at in my own personal journey with God and Michael. ( Hope that makes sense?)
    I pray for Michael, but I feel I'm quite a way behind you with revelations on things!
    I've only just come to realise that Michael was singing these songs about, and to God. Previous to this I thought he was singing about his children!
    I listened to these 2 songs from the Invincible album earlier today with 'new ears' and a new undrstanding. It makes perfect sense now, and tears flowed as I appreciated these songs with a new understanding.
    I'm 44yrs old and became a commited Christian and had full immersion baptism at aged 21yrs.
    My own personal journey with God has been something of a roller coaster since 2008 due to a tragic loss of my baby grandson who was still born at full term ( 18/8/2008).
    However in recent days I'm wanting to renew my faith and get 'back on track' so to speak.
    The fact that Michael loved God, and clearly was held by Him has encouraged my faith so much.
    So many of your blogs I find myself identifying to, some old, some new but many of them I read, and smile nodding my head in agreement!
    Since June 25th 2009 I've had this angst about Michael. I also 'feel' Michael's pain.
    I'm going to watch, and pray and keep reading your blogs. Thank you so much again Bonnie.
    By the way maybe you might accept my face book request when you get time?
    I do appreciate your need for caution in adding new poeple.
    Much love and blessings to you
    Love from Jenny Smith
    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. MJDarkchild said - "Thanks Bonnie. You do tell it like it "Is". I'm completely blown away every time I read your blogs. "

    ..... Thank you. I've had people tell me they get "sucked in" by my blog and I never see them again, LOL! (kidding). I'm blown away with what Michael was trying to tell us. Think about it for a minute . . . can you IMAGINE the fight he took on? This is evil what is going on.

    Tomorrow night's blog is actually about Joe and you may be surprised. Just be prepared because I was floored. You are right about one thing . . . Joe loves his children.

    That is a very good point you made about Michael wanting his mother to raise his children. But this is according to a 2002 written up back when Michael was most probably still under the influence of of handlers. There was a newer will. God bless you MJdarkchild. Thank you.♥

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.