Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Now it's All in HIS Name....Michael's Mission

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Now it's All in HIS Name....Michael's Mission


All In Your Name

 
"And I heard ye man clothed in line which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand, and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth forever, that it shall tarry for a time, two times and an half: and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

 

Please Reference This blog before reading below – John Galt

Richard Halley is a composer in the book by Ayn Rand, “Atlas Shrugged”.  In the beginning of the book, Dagny refers often to Halley and his 4th Concerto as his last completed work before he disappeared.  While a 5th concerto was never completed. Richard Halley disappeared after he had written only four concertos.

The main character, Dagny Taggart, was a major fan of Halley's music. She hears a tune being whistled by a brakeman on her train in one scene in the book. She asks him what it is and he tells her that it is Halley's Fifth Concerto. When Dagny says Halley only wrote four concertos, the brakeman says he made a mistake and denies knowing what the song was.

Later, Dagny calls Mr. Ayers to find out if Halley wrote a fifth concerto. Ayers says Halley did not.”  Source – Atlas Shrugged

During one dinner party in which she attends at the home of Hank Reardon, the music playing is a butchered version of Halley’s 4th Concerto (page 148 in the copy I have) made into a popular tune, destroyed by the common over-production and mashing in of completely unnecessary sounds.  It was a remixing – if you will, of the 4th Concerto by a Morton Liddy (character in the book) that he did for a score of the movie “Heaven’s In Your Backyard”.

Dagny’s reaction to this mangled version of Halley’s composition reminded me very much of the album, “Michael” put out by Sony.



In the book, Richard Halley disappears and on a smaller scale, is as much a mystery in his disappearance as John Galt.  Both are found later in the book, but the theme of Halley’s part in this story is that of another great mind, a creator bursting against the bonds of oppression and ownership, disappears with work left behind, unfinished.  In his frustration he composes his 4th Concerto and disappears.  However bits and pieces of a 5th work make their way to Dagny’s ears when clearly a 5th was never released or recorded.

The character of the brakeman on the train, who mistakenly tells her the tune he is whistling is from Halley’s 5th Concerto, then says he made a mistake is like one of many clues thrown out there by certain people in Michael’s story.

The Message

“Michael Jackson and I were the dearest of friends, thats simply what it was. We gravitated towards the same kind of music and we loved collaborating and he was the easiest person to write with. The more we got to know each other the more those ideas entwined and it all came to this song " All in Your Name".

"All in Your Name" is infact the message that Michael wanted to send out to all of his fans all over the World that he did it all for them and for the pure love of music. I hope and pray that we all get to hear it in its entirety. This experience i will treasure forever.” – Barry Gibb on his Youtube Channel.

Recorded & Filmed at Middle Ear Studios in December 2002. All footage was shot by Ashley Gibb on a high 8 camera. There is over 2 hours of footage.


Part 2

Barry Said – “I really appreciate the great responses you have given us and a soon as it is possible you will hear the whole song. Thank you all again @GibbBarry”

Needless to say, I signed up to his Youtube Channel.  I don’t know as much about the Gibb Brothers as I do Michael, but I do remember the song “Tragedy” being one of the first of their songs I identified with (listening covertly on the way to school as I was being driven by my aunt Marcy.  My mother wanted me strictly on C&W Music or Spiritual.  Old contemporary ballads were okay.)

In rummaging through some of the artists Michael has collaborated with or even just lent a helping hand to, Michael did work with some of the more embattled of those artists.  People like Prince, George Michael, Mariah Carey, Notorious Big, James Brown and more, I wondered many times where they were during Michael’s trial.  Not a word from most of them.  Nothing.

Over the past year, when reflecting on the scope of everything we have dug up and researched, one has to wonder if Michael himself didn’t just tell them to stay home – save yourself.  Others had succumbed to the ending of their lives through various and questionable circumstances.  Michael had lost some close friends and that had to hurt.  He knew what he was up against.  Chances are he didn’t want to see anyone else taken out.

Or perhaps, they are doing what Barry and Prince have done?

Prince was one of the lucky ones.  Prince’s battle with Warner prompted him to legally change his name to a symbol, because of the never ending manipulation of his contract made it impossible for him to ever record independently or own his own music.  So he started all over again under different pseudonyms. 

I checked to see How Barry could have possibly escaped coercion by Sony to release “All In Your Name” through them.  So I reviewed Barry’s profile on Youtube.  Source

If you scroll down a bit you will see something that made my heart smile.  Barry’s record label is “BarryGibb.com”.  Label type is listed as “independent”.  (:oD

Yesterday I left off with this – “Michael’s story is the antidote for the Novocain that has been administered to our nerves, our emotions, our minds, hearts and souls.  But he is not the only source of the antidote.   Those not centered around Michael and his story are being woken up by other sources and ironically the biggest source of this wakeup is one of the very tools they used to desensitize us in the first place.  Our very own Network News.  They have finally become too ridiculous to even be believed anymore.

There is an awakening and it is happening almost quietly.Source 

I want to gently broaden this subject eventually, but there has been a concentrated effort by certain groups to condense the “conspiracy’ Michael talked about down to a few “jealous” individuals like Tom Sneddon, Diane Dimond, a few police officers and a Record Executive.  Never mind the incredible network of journalists, news anchors, doctors, lawyers, a gaggle of managers and “spiritual” advisors that latched themselves to him from across the world. 

The argument that Sneddon would have so much influence and enough money to run a federal-sized syndicate on a D.A.’s salary is laughable.

Michael’s “enemy” included INDUSTRIES networked under a single ideology that Michael threatened to expose.  There IS NO other explanation for the incredible organization, planning and funding that went into his destruction over a period of three decades.

In Michael’s song, “Tabloid Junkie” he addresses the conspiracies of JFK and the CIA, and Marilyn Monroe.  Was this just about the press?  No.  In this song the press was a deflection tool and Michael called them out.

In the song D.S. also on the History Album, everyone assumes it is just about Tom Sneddon. But Sneddon and “they” are addressed:


"D.S."

They wanna get my ass
Dead or alive
You know he really tried to take me
Down by surprise
I bet he missioned with the CIA
He don't do half what he say
(another reference to the CIA, He new something then)

Dom Sheldon is a cold man
Dom Sheldon is a cold man
Dom Sheldon is a cold man
Dom Sheldon is a cold man

He out shock in every single way
He'll stop at nothing just to get his political say
He think he bad cause he's BSTA

(BSTA = State funded program for certifying teachers called “Beginning Teacher Support and Assessment” through the CDE)

I bet he never had a social life anyway
You think he brother with the KKK?
I know his mother never taught him right anyway
He want your vote just to remain TA.

(Tom Sneddon ran unopposed for his last six terms.  How is that possible?)

He don't do half what he say

(since losing his case 10 years ago when the young boy refused to cooperate in charging Jackson. But more importantly, Sneddon is a staunch Republican. He was ready with this weeks ago, but had to wait for some vague reason. I suspect a visit to jolly ole England might have been the reason. So now Sneddon has has his man-boy and probably any law enforcement job he wants from the BFEE. Source    BFEE is Bush Family Evil Empire)

Dom Sheldon is a cold man
Dom Sheldon is a cold man
Dom Sheldon is a cold man
Dom Sheldon is a cold man

Dom S. Sheldon is a cold man
Dom Sheldon is a cold man
Dom Sheldon is a cold man
Dom Sheldon is a cold man

Does he send letters to the FBI?
Did he say to either do it or die?

(In the FBI files and in 2005 Trial transcripts evidence surfaced that Sneddon did indeed write to the FBI asking for Michael to be investigated – colluded to search for “victims” in other countries)

Dom Sheldon is a cold man
Dom Sheldon is a cold man
Dom Sheldon is a cold man
Dom Sheldon is a cold man

Dom S. Sheldon is a cold man
Dom Sheldon is a cold man
Dom Sheldon is a cold man
Dom Sheldon is a cold man

Dom S. Sheldon is a cold man
[Ad lib fade]

(Dom S. – sounds like Thomas in the song).

If one were to follow the “Atlas Shrugged” plot, the very same battle was going on including the social engineering of acceptable oppression to forward their goals, through young people and “chosen” families of corporation owners.

The only "out" artists are going to have is to own their own creations and works.

So far we have seen publicized refusal of two people turn over work they did with Michael, to Sony – This was Akon and Wil.i.am – This mirrors several characters in the book.

The sacrifice of his corporation and reputation for the purpose of proving the “collective” and their agenda was untenable was Francisco D’ Anconia in the book.  I won’t tell you who I think this might be in Michael’s circle (It’s not Michael).

Then we have Dagny Tagart herself.  Not sure who she resembles yet and of course John Galt?  I’ll let you guess.

Unfortunately in the Ayn Rand Book there is an absence of the spiritual side of this battle (unless you count the human spirit).  Michael was not an atheist.  Ayn Rand believed religion was part of the problem.  She is right in the respect of the corruption of the church.  I wish she could have entertained the fact that man, not God was at fault for this.

And Halley’s 5th Concerto?  I believe it is related to the D’Anconia character and the risk and sacrificing of his company. What work did Michael leave unfinished?  What "bastardized" version of it made it into theaters?

I will let you chew on this for a while.  I no longer believe Michael was abandoned by all his colleagues in his industry.  Many of them yes but I believe something else is going on here. The story of William Wallace comes to mind. They’ve had enough.

On the MJJ2005 forum I saw this:

Also it appears he was wearing a mourning armband during the ceremony on Man July 10th. with, possibly a butterfly image in honour of Michael Jackson.
Next to the fact that Michael was a good friend of the Gibb Family he'd also worked with the Brothers on several projects.
Let's hope that also the unreleased material of their collaborations will ever be recorded on CD like the composition: 

All In Your Name
from December 2002 which Barry wrote with Michael in protest of the US plans to invade Iraq.  

Notice it is in between two quotes from Barry Gibb, however upon sifting through this site every page, I found no reference to Barry Gibb ever saying this was in protest of the Iraq Invasion.  Barry says on his site that this was for Michael’s fans.  Where they got the Iraq War idea I will never know.  I’m sure Michael was against it, but Barry does not say this at all on the reason the song was written.  I love the title however.  In the small portion of lyrics we get to hear (I searched . . . lyrics are unavailable anywhere at this time), God is as in many of his songs, makes an appearance here too.

I would like to know why Barry Gibb has to wait to let us hear the rest of the song.  Wouldn’t you?


Is it Me You’re Looking For?


18 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday, Prince - A day late. God's Grace to you...♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Bonnie, how nice, you also remember the birthday of Prince. I really like. He deserves it, a wonderful musician and singer.
    After!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie,
    I have been a fan of the Bee Gees since Saturday Night Fever. Another musical family, who formed a group who sang and wrote music. There were problems with alcohol and drug abuse along the way. Their younger brother Andy died just as his career was taking off - it was very sad. Then Maurice died from surgery complications around 2001. They just seem like lovely genuine people who happen to have an amazing talent, so I can understand why they would gravitate towards Michael. As for the apparent lack of support during Michael's trial, the fact that not one shred of evidence could be found considering all the people Michael associated with, is in a way support in itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @BONNIE : Bee Gees or Michael Jackson, it still relates to the word "melodies". Not surprising they appreciated each other both friendly & professionally. Also George Michael, a controversial artist, mainly for a few scandals in his life - but he made very good music & is on a comebakc tour. I loved these 2 songs "Jesus to a Child" & "Cowboys & Angels" : I feel good whenever I hear that music too.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI_WchsjKzE

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdkDiA-rj0U

    Of course, our MICHAEL with Speechless, Cry, Will You be There, Stranger in Moskow ... such a guy does not re-appear each 50 years !

    Tom Sneddon, D. Dimond, G. Allred : what one may read into their eyes, Oh the Horror !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skiper said - "Ok Bonnie, how nice, you also remember the birthday of Prince. I really like."

    ...... Someone reminded me after they saw the new blog. I like Prince but before researching Michael I never really followed anyone. He's a a very intelligent person and although he made huge sacrifices with the way HE fought back, I admire that he did so. I will never forget what he said when asked about how he felt about Michael's passing.
    --------------------------------------------

    PrincessGlam said - "Their younger brother Andy died just as his career was taking off - it was very sad. Then Maurice died from surgery complications around 2001."

    .... My sister was in LOVE with Andy Gibb. I remember thinking back in high school, why didn't Andy sing with his brothers?

    The Gibb brothers, you mention them being genuine people. They always seemed to me to come from a good place. I think you can see that in their faces. I like Barry's voice and Oh could they harmonize!!!! (who wouldn't gravitate toward Michael? Could they help it?)

    Yes, I wondered why the lack of support from some of these artists for Michael during the trial, but as I said above, I'm starting to think perhaps by the time 2005 rolled around, Michael had already talked to many of them about what he wanted to venture into next and when the trial came along, it was just safer to maintain their distance and Michael may have even requested it. I don't blame the Gibbs for that at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie said: "I would like to know why Barry Gibb has to wait to let us hear the rest of the song. Wouldn’t you?"

    Michael, in the unfortunate interview with Bashir, had spoken by Barry Gibb identifying him as "a good person. " I hope so. I hope that with this song published (in part), constructed with Michael, he is not exploiting his friend that there is no 'more.

    Today, writing about Prince and Bee Gees, you made ​​me remember the years lived in my youth, very beautiful. I remember with pleasure these artists who have accompanied us along our path of life.

    Bonnie, I really like: "Now It's All In His Name"


    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My son has always loved Prince, when he was a teenager our house was full of records and books about Prince. Even today, my son Luke says that he was a complete musician. Instead,
    Michael was a dancer and singer. That the two are not comparable.
    This makes me very angry.
    Yes, I read some time ago about the rebellion of Prince on the label. You are right to admire it.
    Lionel Richie, He always made me a better impression.

    A hug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Skiper said - "I hope that with this song published (in part), constructed with Michael, he is not exploiting his friend that there is no 'more."

    ...... I don't think he is at all. There is timing with several things going on right now - Latoya's "Starting Over" due out June 21st (interesting date), announcement of Jermaine's book (release date changed), Barry Gibb's little tease and the approach of the 2nd year.

    If I didn't know any better . . . I'm half tempted to think someone is having a little fun.

    Skiper said - "Today, writing about Prince and Bee Gees, you made ​​me remember the years lived in my youth, very beautiful."

    I don't remember the artists as much as I remember the songs, but the one hit wonders sometimes stick in my head as well. Stay With Me by the Thomspon Twins, Simply Red, Glass Tiger (a Bryan Adams charge), I liked most of Air Supply's songs, anything I could sing to really. After I moved out away from my mother, I would warm up to REO Speedwagon and Foreigner, Fleetwood Mac and Journey.

    Prince was very different. He did his own thing and His sound was very engaging. Not to mention that he seemed to be somewhat shy and reserved like Michael.

    What your son said - I think he is right that you can't really compare to the two other than to say that they are both genuises. However, I disagree with him that Michael is a "singer and dancer".

    Michael is a musician by conception. The voice first of all, IS an instrument. Secondly reading music does not make one a musician. It makes them a linquist. Music is a language like French, Spanish, etc . . . Many people can play an instrument, but it does not make them a musician. If you can play by ear without music, just by listening and following other instruments, or sit down and play a song on the piano after hearing it on the radio for the first time . . . this is what Michael could do.

    Prince can play a variety of instruments. Michael can HEAR them in his head and sing the parts he wants each instrument to play. Big difference. Between you and me . . . I think Michael has a better range vocally - I hope Prince doesn't get mad at me saying that because I do like his music. He also had a good sense of right and wrong and I've always respected him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie said
    ...... Someone reminded me after they saw the new blog. I like Prince but before researching Michael I never really followed anyone. He's a a very intelligent person and although he made huge sacrifices with the way HE fought back, I admire that he did so. I will never forget what he said when asked about how he felt about Michael's passing.

    Bonnie, Can you you fill me in on what Prince said?

    I hope your toe is feeling better. You've had quite a time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonnie Thanks for clarifying the difference between the two artists.
    Well, I'm very happy (especially Michael) for Barry, sincere person without harm.
    La Toya and Jermaine, but then something really moves. You are right, Bonnie.
    I am happy for that.
    Thanks for the info.
    Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Blake - What Prince said About Michael:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQJxUjaxQe8
    "He may know something nobody else knows..."

    He also said (I can't find the video now) when asked at a CD signing how he felt about the passing of Michael and he kind of chuckled and said, "I wouldn't count Mike out yet..."

    ReplyDelete
  12. Out of context, but another Hollywood one using the "Sign" : they apparently love Satanism in Hollywood, Brr...& eliminate the Angels.

    http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/06/weston-cage-son-of-nicolas-cage-hospitalized-after-restaurant-br/

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Line - Wow. He looks alot like Lisa Marie's son -same look in his eyes. Why do that DO THAT to these kids??? Who the HECK is his TRAINER???? What is that a new title for HANDLERS?

    Remember the reports of Nicholas Cage going bankrupt and having to sell his houses, etc? I wonder if that man began fighting back because of what they are doing to his son?

    Just what is Weston being trained in? Ways of the Dark Side???

    ReplyDelete
  14. BONNIE : "Remember the reports of Nicholas Cage going bankrupt and having to sell his houses, etc? I wonder if that man began fighting back because of what they are doing to his son?

    Yes, I remember about his huge money problems. For his son having the "Manson" look, well, is that degeneration caused by lack of education from Star parents or the Hollywood crazyness & agenda, I don't know, but it' sad & frightening. Again, my repetitive prayer the MJ3 (later) & all young people evolving unprotected in showbiz : God protect them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Bonnie! I'm back!lol Less busy now! I'm finishing college tomorrow! Submitting my dissertation tomorrow.'I'm so tired.lol I really enjoyed reading your current post. The Bee Gees were such a great group! I remember the first time I became intrigued by their music. I was 11 years old. The song was 'Too much heaven'. I just loved their harmony!

    May Andy and Maurice's souls rest in perfect peace! Their music always made me feel good! I just loved 'How deep is your love' too! I'm so glad Michael worked with Barry.

    Looks like you enjoy some of the musicians I grew up hearing and liked- Prince,Simply Red and Foreigner. Oh yes, George Michael. Jesus to a child is beautiful!I agree with you, Line.

    I think Michael did have support from some of his fellow artists and friends in the music industry. Fear probably stopped them from being public about it or as you said Michael probably advised them no to.


    Line said:Out of context, but another Hollywood one using the "Sign" : they apparently love Satanism in Hollywood, Brr...& eliminate the Angels.

    http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/06/weston-cage-son-of-nicolas-cage-hospitalized-after-restaurant-br/



    >>>>>Its a pity how most kids in show biz or some kids of celebrities end up. Its so wrong! It really needs to stop! I pray God intervenes!

    Line said:Again, my repetitive prayer the MJ3 (later) & all young people evolving unprotected in showbiz : God protect them.

    >>>>> I feel the same way.

    Stay blessed, Bonnie! God bless you and everyone!

    Wow! Its really hard to post comments now. Can't seem to from my google account

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  16. Line said - "Again, my repetitive prayer the MJ3 (later) & all young people evolving unprotected in showbiz : God protect them. "

    ...... Same here - all those children.
    -----------------------------------------
    Nana said - "Oh yes, George Michael. Jesus to a child is beautiful!I agree with you, Line."

    ....... George Michael is an interesting story. I remember the controversy around him and the character assassination they did of him. I remember Michael commenting about it "Look what they did to George Michael".

    Nana I dont' know what is going on with Google but it wouldn't let me post from a friend's computer either. That's a pain in the butt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ NANA
    Long time no hear ! Glad you are back. With Google, I have the same problem. If it may help, what I now do is : first sign out, then retype my E-Mail address & Password (each time). That way I may send direct here under "Line". Try it maybe ? :o)

    Re : George Michael
    Bonnie referred to Michael Jackson saying "Look what they did to George Michel". George Michael is openly gay, so what ? Gays or lesbians are not my world but I do not judge or condemn. If Michael said so, then it's clear to me. Sony & that evil industry tried to put him also in line. But the guy is smart & also showed his heart in life for his mother who died from cancer, Princess Diana, & charitable organizations. He also rebuilds his career.

    Although Michael is my "special Angel" for ever, George Michael alike the Bee Gees are also among my favorite artists.

    @ BONNIE
    Yesterday evening on German TV was te Election of GNTM (Germany Next Top-Model) with Lady Gaga attending as special guest. Just watch the Video below, not for the girls, but for the background of the Set (the Eye). I don't want to jump to Illuminati conclusions & turn looney with it but it's a strange coincidence.

    However, as Lady Gaga was interviewed on the set, my belief is that fundamentally, contrarily to Madonna, she is no bad girl at all but she evolves in a difficult showbiz system & "shocking" is also her showbiz label. But the girl is not crazy nor stupid at all & she has a heart. Maybe I am a bit idealistic but behind the whig & make-up she seems human to me.

    http://www.myvideo.ch/watch/8171177

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ Line Thanks for the tip but it still doesn't work for me. Abt George Michael, I don't believe in homosexuality either. God is the sole judge! I agree with you we shouldn't judge or condemn.

    Abt, Lady Gaga. She certainly is a human. Just lost (and controlled)

    Nana

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.