Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Saving the World or Saving a Legacy? Who Rates?

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, June 27, 2011

Saving the World or Saving a Legacy? Who Rates?


A Tale of Two Michael’s Part 3
What’s Real, What’s Drama?



Mark 9:42 (And Christ said) And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones, that believe in me, it were better for him rather, that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were cast into the sea.

Heaven help us!  I completely intended to stay off the computer this weekend and relax.  I spent a lot of time on the phone, on the computer (people telling me to look at this, what do you think about this, how come this – that . . . did you see????) 

At the same time I got some garden work done, yard work done (toned my arms, sore muscles persist – electric hedge trimmers are heavy, I don’t care who you are, especially when they are vibrating). My husband and made a two hour trip north to purchase mason jars (for canning – I have to learn) and on the way home stopped by a state park we had never been to before and went hiking.  I was unbelievably hot and muggy yesterday (mid 90’s, probably 50+% humidity), very “close”.  I could feel the blood moving to my head because the air we were taking in had no dry quality to it.  It was like breaking vapor – WARM vapor. 

I did learn one thing though.  My great-grandmother – an Ireland “Crawford” was a relative of Andrew Jackson’s mother, via the museum info there on the war of 1812.  She didn’t marry until she came over to this country however, in the very early 1900’s.

Back to the phone calls and emails and Latoya’s book – I have about 70 more pages to read and I have a lot of stuff underlined and notes taken.  I don’t want to say much until I finish the book completely, but I can tell you thus far it is not looking good for answers.  At least not the kind I hoped to find.  I will cover more of this tomorrow as I have not yet finished the book.

Someone, I think it was Skiper on our blog here, that posted the lyrics to Barry Gibb’s and Michael’s “All in Your Name” – About God’s plan.  I did a little background on this:

Type of Work: Music Registration Number / PAu003503307
Date: 2009-10-16
Application Title: All In Your Name.
Title: All In Your Name.
Description: Compact Disc + Print Material.
Copyright Claimant: Barry A.C. Gibb, 1946- . Address: 5820 N Bay Road, Miami Beach, FL, 33140.
The Estate of Michael Jackson. Address: 1801 Century Park West, Los Angeles, CA, 90067.
Authorship on Application: Barry A.C. Gibb, 1946- ; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United Kingdom. Michael Jackson, 1958-2009; Citizenship: United States.

This hurt.  This is the only copyright registered for this song, unless it is under another title.  Barry told us this song was written and recorded in 2002, at first “about the war in Iraq”, then he changed it to “tribute to the fans”, but it is actually about God.  The copyright is not registered until October of 2009 and it is registered under Barry’s name and the estate.  That ticked me off!  I cried so much over this.

The release of the song, on the eve of the 2nd anniversary date, primed for the broken hearts of fans.  The thoughts I had running through my head were not charitable to anyone.  There are many brokers of emotional manipulation around Michael.  I didn’t expect one of them to be Barry Gibb.  (This is my thoughts, harsh but that is how I felt).

No one knows how many emails fly back and forth between fans and watchers of this deception (this is what it is, regardless of WHO is behind the curtain), no one knows the phone calls I field and I know I am not the only one who gets them.

The World Stage - Audience Forgotten
Neglected, Manipulated

While fans are glued to this game of horse-pucky chess, the world is falling apart and people are getting lost.  I am angry because I don’t see the same consideration being forwarded to the fans as the fans are expected to give to certain players in this game.  IT IS NOT RIGHT.

Christ stood for truth.  Where is it in this deception?  Family members not only contradict each other, they contradict themselves.  Fans see them holding hands with the devil while fans go out on a limb to defend their actions and I can’t help but think that Christ fought only with the truth.  What is their point.  Are we supposed to make the world a better place or is this just a higher level of Michael-worship meant to distract the millions while fortifying an empire?

How do you expect fans to get “the message” when they keep changing it?  Case in Point?

The Airport Slip
Please remember message here
“it’s all gonna unfold – it’s all gonna come out”

More Mess ups?
Or Message?

Staring other slips
More Slips and Inconclusion


Then Jermaine puts this out . . .
(Or does he?  Did he announce this?
Nope….So who did this?)
Michael Song by Jermaine and Sonu
(Whoever THAT is)
This is the end of a destiny?
An abrupt end to a symphony?
Took him away without warning?
Left millions mourning?



Can we get ANY MORE DEPRESSING?  is that all we’re gonna hear from him?  Was he for real or a pseudonym”?  Time will pass . . . and the world will find a new icon.  But history will always live on . . . I wish this wasn’t it but I know he’s gone for sure?  If he knew how much we loved him he wouldn’t be dead”????

Eh-hem . . . who wrote these lyrics?  Do you need HELP?  This song is about as attractive to listen to as dirt being shoveled over a coffin.  Cathy sent this to me with the subject line . . . well never mind what she said, but the word “hell” was in there.

Other psycho stuff –

Remember Kuba Ka?  Well now I guess he is a Prince . . . of Poland.  They haven’t had one of those in over 100 years.  I’m impressed!  But on Twitter after months of silence, he announced his new P.R. firm.  Problem is, nobody has ever heard of her.   Her bio reads more like Ronni Chasen’s.  My friend sent me this:

Kuba ka announced his PR firm on twitter.  And the earlier message he posted a few weeks back where he asks if anyone saw him on TMZ is gone.  Maybe that's because no one care enough to answer...LOL!  His PR firm calls him "Prince Kuba ka of Poland" - mogul, entrepreneur, prince!  There is no royalty in Poland, not since the last century.  So he's either taking the title for entertainment purposes or is a descendent of royalty from way back and uses the title for mystique and prestige, none of which he possesses!

Anyway, his PR firm is Charmaine Blake, and her website bio calls her the most famous PR firm in Hollywood.  Uh...really?  Wasn't it Ronni Chasen before she got snuffed?  Supposedly, one of Blake's clients is the design firm of Ed Hardy (Michael was collaborating on a clothing line for Ed Hardy with Christian Audigier, remember?).  Just wondering what all the hype is about, and if any of this is connected to Michael in some way.  All these announcements, photo sessions, upcoming events...and nothing ever happens!  OK...get on with it already!

This is what I found when she included the link.

Charmaine hit the Hollywood scene working with clients such as Tracy Morgan, Jodie Sweetin, Eric Benet, Nona Gaye, Thomas Ian Nicholas, and many others. She also helped launch the career of the famous designer Ed Hardy. Her corporate clients include Shoes for the Stars, Archstone Luxury Properties, and Dr. Frank Ryan, just to name a few. Her star-studded red carpet events are always the talk of the town.
Charmaine strives to be the best representative for all of her clients. She puts focus on traditional, creative, and strategic planning for her clients and is one of the most outspoken and aggressive publicists in Hollywood. She won’t take NO for an answer. Charmaine Blake is one of the most recognizable publicists in Hollywood. She has been featured on television countless times, and is constantly in demand as she is well-known for launching celebrities’ careers.  Source

So Kuba’s bio reads like Michael Jackson’s and Charmaine’s reads like Ronnie Chasen’s.  None of Charmain’s clients are even close to recognized names (including Kuba KaKa) except for Ed Hardy.  Ed Hardy?  A link to Michael through Christian Audigier and a line a clothing?

Some worrisome, feeding theories:

No media-fronting superstar has ever gained his level of popularity and exposure – never – and for that reason, the illuminati will use him for all his worth. He really is bigger than Jesus – you saw the world’s reaction when he died. Nobody in such a high profile position can fake their own death without the illuminati establishment knowing about it – absolutely no chance!” Earthenigma blog

They probably will orchestrate the next world war, they probably will cause extreme weather and earthquakes with the help of HAARP but I think the Illuminati will use their most useful tool to unite the world into a New World Order – Michael Jackson.”

Nobody in such a high profile position can fake their own death without the illuminati establishment knowing about it – absolutely no chance! He appeared as Dave Dave on Larry King so the establishment could see whether or not he had the ability to fool the world – he succeeded. It was also a way to play with the people of the earth. The Illuminati like playing games

He died in 2009, he will re-emerge in 2012 after 3 years of intense MK-Ultra mind control, 3 years of rehearsals in a secret location for his comeback ‘show.’ The world loves him, but we know what the Illuminati are like. They will use this love and use it to create fear, use it to further their agenda – to complete their agenda in fact, and create the one world, unified government and unified religion.

This brings us to what the Illuminati has used Michael Jackson for all along. They want to unify the world with a new world religion – with MJ as the new Christ and saviour.”

If Michael Jackson is indeed alive, he is without doubt the most powerful tool at the illuminati’s disposal and he will be used to full effect.”  Source

This blog above updated her original entry.  Something happened to make her change her mind, but I haven’t figured out what that is yet, if it’s important at all.

I can tell you from the research I have done into the illuminati, the torture Michael has gone through, verified by LaToya and HER story, Michael’s songs and lyrics, and the messages in his lyrics, this theory is not so far fetched.  There is just one problem that I have with it (well, two):

1.    It was not the Illuminati that prompted me to pray for Michael that day in August of 2009, nor was it the Illuminati that kissed my cheek that same night in bed when I again prayed to God on Michael’s behalf.

2.   The lyrics in at least three of Michael’s songs sing of someone faking him.  “Is it Scary” and “This Time Around”, and “Will You Be There” (Seems like the world’s got a role for me…”.

The behavior of his family we will discuss tomorrow because quite frankly, it supports both theories.

Opposing views of a “puppet” Michael:

This blog has the Illuminati killing him off because he would not be controlled.  if the Illuminati had their way, that would be the end of the story.  But the truth is much more sinister.  Conrad Murray is simply a scapegoat of … the Illuminati.The story they don’t want you to hear involves Michael’s lifelong affiliation with the Illuminati, an affiliation that ended in his untimely death.  Since his days in the Jackson Five, Michael was taught the secrets of the Illuminati.  Source  They also have an excellent interpretation (more than my own) on the Dangerous Album cover.

2011 Dangerous Album Cover



Hoax site and why some believe Sony is organizing a “resurrected” Michael.  This hoax site and Hoaxinvestigators are Sony implemented.  This hoax site below is the same one that was started (and dated) originally two days before he died. They changed the date after someone noticed and word got out.  This also supports a “resurrected Michael” theory.


Hello all, I just wanted to announce that I will be posting a new post on June 25th. It will be called “The Seven Days of the Bam.” This is something I just got the okay to reveal.

In the chat last night, I talked about how there is a seven day period in July that you all will have to keep an eye on. This upcoming post will explain it fully.
But I will give you a brief explanation right now:

In the seven day period, there is one day for each letter in BAMSDAY. Each day pertains to an aspect of the BAM, with the big final event happening on the seventh day.

Revelation 2: 8 – 11   8 And unto the Angel of the Church of the Smyrnians write, These things saith he that is first and last, which was dead and is alive.

9. I know thy works and tribulation, and poverty (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them, which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan.

10 Fear none of those things, which thou shalt suffer; behold, it shall come to pass, that the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried, and ye shall have tribulation ten days; be thou faithful unto the death, and I will give thee the crown of life.

11 Let him that hath an ear, hear what the Spirit saith unto the Churches. He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Death again” . . . last of the adlibs in “Earth Song”.

Seems like the world’s got a role for me” – “Will You Be There”

Email to a friend discussing this:

Hi XXXX,

There are a some strange patters with Michael and this whole thing and the same patterns keep getting repeated and repeated.


I do believe there is a "fake" Michael out there.  I believe there is one or two for the "bad people" and probably a couple that Michael hired to throw the bad people off his trail.


Debbie Rowe - Mark Schaffel.  That deposition tape in London where Michael is answering questions about Schaffel is such bad quality it may not be him.


Wow, you just reminded me of something!


I don't believe the vids of Michael together with Bain are the real Michael either.   I believe I may know who Bain works for, but I can't say just yet.  Same entity these other "handlers" came from.



According to this Michael did not know
The accountant Branca brought in for him
Alan Whitman – Never met him.

Peter Lopez at 0:30 with Michael
And Christian Audigier


Tomorrow I will go over Latoya’s Book.  No answers but lots more questions . . . sorry to disappoint you.  Perhaps you might catch something I didn’t but it should be a good discussion.

After this I believe we need to get a bit more serious about helping people that do not know what is going on.

There is a big deception going on, and Michael and his situation is part of it.  Of that I have no doubt.  What I do doubt at this point is just who is fighting with him or against him.

I’m feeling sick . . . 


Michael, Just Where do you Stand?

36 comments:

  1. What's going on is soooo confusing Bonnie.

    Thank you for your efforts, I look forward to reading your blog entries everyday.

    What I get from 'All in Your Name' (at least Michael's part that he sings) is that everything that he is doing (the hoax - which I don't like to call it that way) is for our benefit (humanity). I wish I knew what he meant by "carry me to the gates of paradise" like, what do we need to do? if anything?

    Everything that's going on is indeed confusing and heart breaking, Bonnie. But we need to have faith in God and his plan. I feel in my heart that Michael is carrying it out for the benefit of humanity.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "There is a big deception going on, and Michael and his situation is part of it. Of that I have no doubt. What I do doubt at this point is just who is fighting with him or against him."

    Been asking myself that question for the last year and a half.I can tell you that watching the forums and twitter the "players" are hard pressed to sway thoughts, and certain subjects off limits, and you are severely ridiculed if you dare to bring them up.
    They're good, really good at this.I am amazed( not in a good way) how evil works, it's so mind bending it can keep me up some nights.So for now, because I'm so tried won't even sound right, I'll leave the "fam" part alone.

    Anyway B.Gibb I'm very disappointed right now.How odd when I woke up today my thoughts went there, Michael's voice bugged me,not at first but later and then i watched his videos (Gibbs youtube)I REALLY listened to Gibb talk to MJ,he was condescending...Mj seemed uncomfortable in the start of the new vid Gibbs put up today.

    Funny how that slipped by me the first time.I thought i can't believe he is telling MJ what to do? The whole thing struck me as odd.

    Anyway not even sure that made sense. But I think all these ppl in this business is the same, like mj's song "Money" they'll do anything for it.
    I believe in love, I believe we must all try to love one another, but these ppl they don't know it,they can't handle it either and sometimes you have to fight back without anger and no fear, for the rights of all ppl on earth to be one. FEAR... that is a huge one from them. They freak out when they see you have no fear. Just like unbreakable:)
    ~B~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel said - "I wish I knew what he meant by "carry me to the gates of paradise" like, what do we need to do? if anything?"

    .......... I take that to mean that we are supposed to be doing the rest of the work. Well? I'm working! I'd love it if the brothers didn't appear to be pulling the pallets out from under us while we do so.

    That video of Majestik on the other page? That really just did it for me. To find THAT FUNNY? Right now he sits in just about the same seat as the person that dropped that Beagle puppy out on the road in front of my house yesterday. This is very, very upsetting. Majestik what is wrong with you!

    By the way, I like your moniker. I don't agree with it though - Angels could have kicked his butt. :o) Just ask Jacob.
    --------------------------------------------

    B said - "They're good, really good at this.I am amazed( not in a good way) how evil works, it's so mind bending it can keep me up some nights.So for now, because I'm so tried won't even sound right, I'll leave the "fam" part alone."

    ........... I'm amazed that people can do and say the things they say and then switchback and think people will forget what they did/said. I'm surprised Jermaine can talk to someone who a month before twittered foul things about him and stopped just short of blaming his mother for Michael's death. I want to know how Latoya can refer to someone in her book as a family friend who talked about her BROTHER LIKE THAT (okay, well he LAUGHED at her brother and Joe's joke about his misery). I'm not tip-toeing around this it's WRONG! Yes, even if you're a JACKSON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110625/jermaine-jackson-toronto-concert-110625/20110625/?hub=TorontoNewHome
    Jermaine, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Michael song is bloody dreadful......!!!

    Nearly sicked my toast back up. UGH

    Back later - got to work now.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your hardwork, Bonnie. Your doing an excellent job. Just wish the lies,cheating and confusion would end. Only God can save us now. Yesterday, I defended Michael to a relation of mine. He called him a weirdo and I told him that what Michael was up against was weird. How do you try explaining the conspiracy without looking crazy? I just told him that there's more to what meets the eye and not to trust the media the way he does.

    He thinks Im just a fanatic of Michael n im sure he doesnt believe me. Im not bothered. Just glad i put my point across.

    People are so blind to what is going on. Its sad. It doesnt help either when more deception is being thrown out there.
    God bless you, Bonnie and God save us all

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now Im beginning to see the reason why Michael might of said that the only person he trusts is his mother.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie,
    It's all a horrible mess, isn't it? My theory? Michael would never conspire with the Illuminati - he didn't design the 'Dangerous' album cover, someone else did that! Maybe THEY are in with the Illuminati?
    Secondly, I don't think the family really know what is going on. If there is a hoax, it was planned, but the plans went on the back-burner. I think Michael realised he couldn't do TII (maybe in too much pain from old injuries), tried to make alternative arrangements, and then when those weren't viable, reluctantly dusted off the hoax.If the family got any instructions, I would guess they were limited and skeleton, because of the urgency. I would think it was TOO DANGEROUS for Michael to start directing proceedings from the sidelines, so he has to sit back and watch, helpless. I think things have gone off along tangents he could never have foreseen. He must be scared right now.
    I am trying not to buy anything that Michael has not had a personal hand in producing, and of course nothing from $ony. This limits any of my money going into the pockets of the handlers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anon said - "That Michael song is bloody dreadful......!!!

    ............ I know Jermaine is better than that. I do like the "I see Michael in each and every one of you" (cept me yesterday), could have been a rushed song, but the lyrics? DEAD is just stuck in there like rock thrown in the water. Who is he blaming for Michael not knowing how much he was loved (is loved)? I don't know.
    ------------------------------------------

    Nana said - "Just wish the lies,cheating and confusion would end. Only God can save us now"

    ......... Yes, so do I. If people don't start looking to GOD instead of MICHAEL that is not going to happen. That song "follow me to the gates of paradise" kinda bothers me but that could be read/taken so many ways. I have the same struggles with relatives over Michael. To most of us, Michael's life WAS weird because of what he had to survive. Most of us don't know that life. It's hard to explain to someone who has their eyes and ears closed, I agree. But thank you for doing it anyway :o)
    -------------------------------------------

    Anon said - "Now Im beginning to see the reason why Michael might of said that the only person he trusts is his mother."

    .......... Good point. We don't understand why they are doing things the way they are, but getting THOSE people out of their life may not be as easy as saying "BE GONE!" If it was Michael would not have had to leave.
    --------------------------------------------

    "Michael would never conspire with the Illuminati - he didn't design the 'Dangerous' album cover, someone else did that! Maybe THEY are in with the Illuminati?"

    ......... The blog that had that made up actually explained it as Michael EXPOSING the Illuminati with that cover . . . but then look at where "Michael" is on the cover.

    You mention Michael being scared . . . this reminds me of that short video I posted, very bad quality, where Michael is in a red shirt, long hair, looks thin and is wearing glasses. He is saying "I am with you in spirit, you are NOT alone . . ." and nobody saw this until after June 25th. In the video after he finishes talking about God, he licks his lips and he does NOT look comfortable or relaxed . . . just the opposite. Do you remember it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you post a link to that video again? (MJ in red shirt) I had seen many of videos that I " felt" he was scared or something odd was going on.
    See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AM3a5876i0&feature=related
    And this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev8WS87Ix7M

    ~B~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonnie said:
    "There is a big deception going on, and Michael and his situation is part of it. Of that I have no doubt. What I do doubt at this point is just who is fighting with him or against him."

    Bonnie, what deception are you referring?
    I follow, constantly your blog, but today I make it difficult to understand your words.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Still confusing, but what else do you await from the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH???

    The best is still yet to come.

    Patience Bonny and TRUST YOURSELF!

    Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous said...

    Still confusing, but what else do you await from the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH???

    Not so sure anymore... is it? Or are we just being lead on to believe so????
    ~B~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous said - "Can you post a link to that video again? (MJ in red shirt) I had seen many of videos that I " felt" he was scared or something odd was going on."

    ......... I will have it up tomorrow. I found it but I didn't save the link, I only grabbed the embed code.
    ------------------------------------------

    Skiper said - "Bonnie, what deception are you referring?"

    .......... What they wanted to use Michael for. Michael is not the only one with a script or a road map.
    ----------------------------------------------

    Anonymous said - "Patience Bonny and TRUST YOURSELF!"

    ......... I trust God. It's when I trust MYSELF that I get into trouble.
    -------------------------------------------

    B said - "Not so sure anymore... is it? Or are we just being lead on to believe so????" And who's doing the leading?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bonnie,

    give this all a smaller chance, remember this one signature stating 2011 with Kenny and Michael.

    Two years are frustrating. You are not alone, and the longer it takes..
    Who else should lead this all? The Music biz for what reason? They will always sell music from him and they dont need it! NWO would be interested to stop more awakenings.. So tell me, who leads this on? Only one! And you know this (KNOW!) too. Only because 'all in your name' does belong to the estates? The estates holds and controls all of his music legacy..

    B. for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTqkN-ZILVI

    Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bonnie said: And who's doing the leading?
    Exactly, thanks to all the mind games going,this will take some sorting out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. BY THE WAY........... I had thunderstorms here last night and lost electricity for a while. This took time out of my research and I did not get to finish the blog on Latoya's book so I will continue tomorrow. God has a way of shutting me up when he knows I'm on emotional overload. It will be in two parts and I will also put up the funny story of honeymoon night. Don't worry it's clean . . . unfortunately, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous said - "Only one! And you know this (KNOW!) too. Only because 'all in your name' does belong to the estates? "

    ......... No, not because of "All in Your Name" only. I think it is nice that you are trying to keep me encouraged, but Jason Malachi does nothing for me. I like the lyrics though. That is NOT Michael's vibrato. You know this, right?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bonnie said: ......... No, not because of "All in Your Name" only. I think it is nice that you are trying to keep me encouraged, but Jason Malachi does nothing for me. I like the lyrics though. That is NOT Michael's vibrato. You know this, right?

    Question: is there a special reason why this song is on the album? Or only done by coincidence? lol.
    If you do believe in a living Michael you will also be able to believe he coordinated this too my dear.. :-)
    There wont be any crap released in his name...
    Think about it..

    Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes To Anon...The Greatest Show On Earth
    lets not forget this Quote from Michael as well

    They never thought that this performer myself...would...Out think them!!!!And yes I promise you the best is yet to com!!!!1.
    http://youtu.be/835XSTScxUw....heres the link to Michaels speech in 2002 in London
    We all just never never know with Michael,we'll just have to wait and see.
    I guess we can all speculate this and that,but lets hope that Michael has more on his side than what we think
    Cheers.
    And BTW the Rapper on Heartbreaker is not Notorious B.I.G.....Its 'Fats"and unknown rapper from New Jersey who performs on 2 tracks,Heartbreaker and Invincible....Notorious B.I.G. is only on Unbreakable.The information on Invincible is on the CD and also it can be found at Wikipedia

    ReplyDelete
  21. Speculation or facts? Do you see with your own eyes? Jason Malachi was put in to make you all see things can be FAKED real easy.. in fact so many things were put out there but so many refuse to believe it.

    I know all about his speech. Was it his?WAS that him? Think abt that.And just where did all that start? Who connected that phrase to the hoax, the first hoax forum didn't it? SEEDS were planted early on my dear.As the old saying goes "Think for yourself"
    ~B~

    ReplyDelete
  22. Also Anon, why is MJ singing here backstage?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huP0-cMHnYI&feature=related
    If you look hard enough, you'll find stuff that will make you think twice.
    ~B~

    ReplyDelete
  23. And this one I found on the forum, notice it was ignored.
    at 6:06 you'll see a waxed dummy of MJ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eRiVBBwkqY&feature=related
    This was used in the video "torture" because apparently MJ didn't show up to do the video with the brothers.

    In an interview with the brothers i think it was around 2008 , the brothers were talking abt a reality show and the up coming " Jackson tour" anyway somehow they got on the subject of MJ and when he lived at Neverland.. did they go visit him there a lot? They said oh yeah and
    they talked how MJ was gone a lot though because of touring then Marlon joking said , well even when "he " was gone he was always there , and him and Jermaine started cracking up.
    So see they have been trying to tell us , even MJ did himself, but none listens.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anon said - "There wont be any crap released in his name..."

    ......... Just my opinion but that "Michael Album" is crap. If Michael had control of that, he would not have released it as "dead" music such as it is. Now if Alive, did he leave unfinished music laying around for Sony to screw up? Yes, I believe that. I believe other people have Michael's REAL music.

    Instead of listening to EVERYTHING put out IN MICHAEL'S NAME try listening to his lyrics - He knew what Sony was going to do. Do you really think he would have left the music he CARED ABOUT lying around for Sony to scarf up?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous said - "And BTW the Rapper on Heartbreaker is not Notorious B.I.G.....Its 'Fats"and unknown rapper from New Jersey who performs on 2 tracks,Heartbreaker and Invincible....Notorious B.I.G. is only on Unbreakable."

    ........... Thank you. I don't know their voices as well as Michael's so I just gave Biggie all the credit.
    ---------------------------------------------

    B said - "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huP0-cMHnYI&feature=related"

    ........ B, why IS he singing backstage? This looks like 1993.
    ------------------------------------------

    B said - ""he " was gone he was always there , and him and Jermaine started cracking up.
    So see they have been trying to tell us , even MJ did himself, but none listens. "

    ...... I agree that the brothers know. What I don't agree with is what the players in the deception are doing to the fans.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Bonnie,
    Why is he singing backstage?I sent you some videos did you have time to review them lol...

    "...... I agree that the brothers know. What I don't agree with is what the players in the deception are doing to the fans."

    MONEY might be one reason. But I agree,it's sad.

    ~B~

    ReplyDelete
  27. Bonnie, but still many mysteries are there?

    Anonymous B, You know a lot of stuff. Thank you for you tube that you have posted. They are very interesting.

    Love!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anon said - "I sent you some videos did you have time to review them lol..."

    ........ I have not had a chance to review them all, no. I was without a computer for about three hours yesterday and I was already behind getting the blog done and trying to answer emails. There are many I have not seen that people have sent me but I do try to get to them all.
    ---------------------------------------------

    Skiper said - "but still many mysteries are there?"

    ......... Yes and those mysteries could go one way or the other.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anonymous B, You know a lot of stuff. Thank you for you tube that you have posted. They are very interesting.

    I just want the truth, I just want everyone's pain to stop,(including my own)I just want the fighting, the hating,all of it to stop.If harm was done to Michael then I want them to be exposed once and for all.But Bonnie is right, and I also need to be careful I'm not harming anyone with what I think or find.
    I know you've been busy Bonnie,when you have the time:)They are a real eye opener.
    ~B~

    ReplyDelete
  30. Am I missing something? *scratches head*

    B said:

    Also Anon, why is MJ singing here backstage?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huP0-cMHnYI&feature=related
    If you look hard enough, you'll find stuff that will make you think twice.

    -------------------

    I don't understand this question???

    Michael always sings the last bit of Heal the World from backstage as he leaves with the children. Check out his concerts.

    Are you trying to say he has a double on stage? !

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nvl2wXwPjM

    I apologise if I have misunderstood.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Karen, that one didn't show him backstage? The one you posted? I have never seen that before in any of his videos HTW.

    He had doubles,I know most of you think he would never do that, but HE did.

    ReplyDelete
  32. B~ said - "I also need to be careful I'm not harming anyone with what I think or find.
    I know you've been busy Bonnie,when you have the time:)They are a real eye opener."

    ..... Perhaps tomorrow I can view some. I did view one may use them on the blog.
    ---------------------------------------------

    Any Anonymous on here - I agree Michael used doubles but not during concerts, except possibly that 2006 Concert where he was dressed in all black and sang HTW.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Anonymous said...
    Karen, that one didn't show him backstage? The one you posted? I have never seen that before in any of his videos HTW.

    He had doubles,I know most of you think he would never do that, but HE did.

    -----------------------


    The video I posted showed that he left the stage with the children before finishing the song (HTW) out of sight.

    Your video showed him ariving backstage with the children and finishing the song.

    There is no double on stage while he sings backstage!

    He may have used doubles for security purposes but he did not on stage.

    Are you suggesting he faked his concerts?

    Just trying to acertain what is being discussed as you all seem to talk in riddles and hint at stuff I don't grasp. :-(

    Sorry!

    Love Karen x

    P.S. - Off Topic

    Have you seen the video tweeted by Jafaar and Paris?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDIF-ZwJbF0

    ReplyDelete
  34. Karen how do you know he didn't?
    I know this is a sore subject for you all. But my research says different.The question you should be asking is why.And Karen unless you knew MJ personally, saying he'd never do this or that is invalid to me sorry.
    ~B~

    ReplyDelete
  35. Anonymous B, that video where Michael sings backstage, even if true would show that he does not sing in playback. Right?
    Skiper!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What I'm trying to understand is why you all get so defensive? The truth is there for you to see it. HE has said it even, does this take away from the great man he is NOPE!Never, would you guys rather believe he was a druggie??? That he had a million surgeries on his face??? Because that is what the PRESS as shown us.That is what some of the later videos has shown us, like the one Bonnie posted above. Do I believe it was done behind his back? Yes I do. Did he have no control over it??? NO!
    Have ANY of you really looked at MJ since childhood and on thru the years???

    Example- the memorial and funeral should have been HUGE clues for you all but you missed it.What pictures did they show ? Did they show ANY of them with his kids??? NO! They were saying goodbye to all of them! That is my take.
    You believe what you'd like, I believe he is trying to tell us this and we are not getting it.
    ~B~

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.