Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: A Tale of Two Michael's Part 1

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Tale of Two Michael's Part 1

Michael and the Illuminati Conspiracy
A Tale of Two Michaels, Part 1




This is going to be a blog in several parts.  I’m not even sure how I am going to approach this yet, but I will take it one update at a time.  Because I got a late start on this today, this entry will be relatively short (and the crowd cries “yeah!”)

Something happened to me today and I’m not sure exactly what it was, so I will share it with you and perhaps you guys can help me.

I drove out of town to another town in the county in which I live.  I was taking a resume to an employment agency and I was going to register with them to just wait and see if anything came in.  It was very quiet in there and only two people working.  I can imagine back before 2004 when everything began caving in, it probably was a very busy little office with five or six account reps working there.

Anyhow, there was nothing available, so I filled out the paperwork, gave them my resume and left.

On my drive back home, of course I had Michael in the CD player.  It was History Album disc two (Thank you again, Vanessa :o).  I wanted to hear “This Time Around” again because I always hear something different in the car then I do on the computer. 

About 12 miles from home, “You are Not Alone” came on.  I don’t remember thinking about anything in particular, but I wasn’t singing and usually I am, to the CD or radio, whatever is on.  Today I was not.  Just random thoughts were running through my head.

As Michael got to his second verse of that song, I just started crying.  I don’t know why.  The tears just welled up and spilled over (my makeup…).  The tears wouldn’t stop.  My heart had that familiar aching pain that would condense into a single point of fire that would erupt into tears.  I stabbed the knob with my finger to turn off the song and I said, “God, what’s wrong now?  What is wrong, why am I crying now?”  Because I really didn’t know.  I just knew at that moment I could not listen to the rest of that song.

It was silent in the car.  I found a napkin in the center console and was dabbing my eyes because I’m in full makeup and probably had some of it sliding down to my chin at that point.  As I drove I had this short, silent conversation with God.  The one word that kept coming up in my head was “faith”, and I have to tell you, mine does slip from time to time.

The deepest pain I have ever felt was during times I questioned what God was doing.  You look up at him (unless you’re driving) and you’re in tears and you just want him to tell you what the plan is because you’re afraid and you don’t like what you are seeing.

I also felt that I was in a sense, abandoning Michael because what would happen if I got called for a job?  I would have to leave what I am doing because it take so much time to research and put information together in a written format. 

I wondered how many missionaries that I knew personally ever struggled with the choice between finding a way to survive and continuing their work?  Did they ever cry about it?  Did their faith every slide.  God has provided thus far in ways that have surprised me, but it's not just that.  We've been through worse than this.

I am also a bit bothered by some theories I am running into on the internet.  I am happy that I am not the only one seeing the secret societies, making connections with Michael’s lyrics and how they all fit into the scheme.  Some of these blogs and forums seem to be keeping pace with exactly what I am finding. Some of them are actually one of the search results when researching.  But there are others who have taken this to the dark side, placing Michael in this storyline as the antichrist.  I have mentioned this before, but there is more of this out on the internet and it needs to be nipped in the budd.  These people are not reading his lyrics.

There is more than one source out there asserting this, I am going to have to address it, because truthfully, because of certain Bible passages, those very thoughts have also crossed my mind and I think that is where they are getting these ideas.  My saving grace is that I know what happened one night in August of 2009, and I know God would not have put me on this unless he wanted advocates for Michael.  And I know Michael’s battle to alert people.

We have covered a lot of territory on Michael in the last year and a half since this blog opened in January of 2010.  I learned more about this man then I probably know about my own husband (and trust me, my husband is feeling it, and he has been very gracious).  The most important one being – If you are going to tackle something as spiritually important as this, prayer has got to be your number one tool, because your faith will be the first line of attack of those wanting to take you down.

There are some very ugly and almost too unreal to be believed events that are coming to fruition unless we can all cry at the same time, to God in prayer.  We are very close.  My heart is torn in two about this.  The struggle between fear and faith holds us back in as much the same way as this depiction below, of what separates us from a whole relationship with God, in this video:

Jesus Loves You
It is a Battle of Faith


Every time I see this skit, which is a metaphor brought to life on stage, it brings me to tears because I see it every day with people.  I see those “temptations” as those that not only tore at Michael, but that tear at each one of us.  We want so much to belong to SOMETHING that we reach for what we can see.  When we do that , faith takes a back seat and healing for what is to come is thrust away from us.  The reason I am posting this again is because it will set down the starting line of what I am about to get into.

In the last year and a half, we have been witness AND victims of people using Michael and his name, his character to lead people astray.  We’ve been jerked around by different groups, solicited for money, told to buy things and because of emotional manipulation, most of us have obeyed.  It is the same psychological principle of marketing developed at Tavistock back in the 1940’s.  The same tool the devil uses on us every single day to entice us to do things we should not be doing.

The same pattern that has been going on with Michael has also been perpetrated on us via the news, the media shows and the press.  Michael’s story is our story, framed in the music industry.  His battle is our battle.  He awoke and saw it. Many of us are doing that now.

Michael is not the only victim of these entities, we ALL ARE.

We are looking at the beginning of a war.  An event that Michael tried to tell us about and warn us to wake up to.  The message is all over his lyrics.

There are certain things that bother me about this whole story.  Sometimes the only way to keep one’s head about them is to revisit the start of the path and remember why you embarked on it in the first place.  I remember God opened my eyes to this and that is who my allegiance is to.

The methods they have used to splinter and separate groups of people from each other range from hoax to the status of individual players, good or bad.  One of the most controversial is the “dead/alive” issue.   With that I would like to share a few interesting passages in the Bible.

Revelation 17:8 – 13
8 The beast that thou hast seen, was, and is not, and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and shall go into perdition, and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder (whose names are not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world) when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 Here is the mind that hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, whereon the woman sitteth; they are also seven Kings.

10 Five are fallen, and one is, and another is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. (seven years tribulation, 3.5 in peace and prosperity, until he announces he is god and must be worshipped. 3.5 years of persecution and desolation)

11 And the beast that was, and is not, is even the eighth, and is one of the seven, and shall go into destruction. (Who are the seven?)

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest, are ten Kings, which yet have not received a kingdom, but shall receive power, as Kings at one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and authority unto the beast. (One mind, we hear them discuss this all the time – The twisting of Jesus request to be of one mind – claiming the quote as their own)

Who is the Beast?

Revelation 13: 1-12

“1 And I saw a beast rise out of the sea, having seven heads, and ten horns, and upon his horns were ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet like a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion; and the dragon gave him his power and his throne, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death, but his deadly wound was healed, and all the world wondered and followed the beast. (deadly wound was healed – a forum discussing Michael’s scalp burns – yes I know, sick)

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast, and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? Who is able to war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth, that spake great things and blasphemies, and power was given unto him, to do two and forty months. (42 months is 3.5 years, half of seven that the beast will come into power on the earth).

6 And he opened his mouth unto blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his Name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the Saints, and to overcome them, and power was given him over every kindred, and tongue, and nation. (this happens DURING the time of tribulation, not at the start of it)

8 Therefore all that dwell upon the earth, shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb, which was slain from the beginning of the world. (This is very important, because we will be deceived if we are not paying attention.  Eyes must be open.  Eyes that see, ears that hear.)

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 If any lead into captivity, he shall go into captivity; if any kill with a sword, he must be killed by a sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the Saints. (Underlined – Be Christ-like. We should be prepared that this is coming.   Trusting God that good is on the other side of our suffering, we must not hate or kill even our enemies who try to kill us.  Remember the purpose).

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth, which had two horns like the Lamb, but he spake like the dragon.

12 And he did all that the first beast could do before him, and he caused the earth, and them which dwell therein, to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. (There is a second beast that will manipulate and deceive – the assistant of the first beast.)

The above “beast” is also mentioned in Daniel, Chapter 7.  Now two more passages I would like you to read:

Daniel 10: 13–21
13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but lo, Michael one of the chief princes, came to help me, and I remained there by the Kings of Persia.

14 Now I am come to shew thee what shall come to thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.

15 And when he spake these words unto me, I set my face toward the ground, and held my tongue.

16 And behold, one like the similitude of the sons of man touched my lips: then I opened my mouth, and spake, and said unto him that stood before me, O my Lord, by the vision my sorrows are returned upon me, and I have retained no strength.

17 For how can the servant of this my Lord talk with my Lord being such one? for as for me, straightway there remained no strength in me, neither is there breath left in me.

18 Then there came again, and touched me one like the appearance of a man, and he strengthened me,

19 And said, O man, greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee: be strong and of good courage. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my Lord speak: for thou hast strengthened me.

20 Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I am come unto thee? but now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.

21 But I will shew thee that which is decreed in the Scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince. (Many have interpreted this as the archangel, Michael.  But The Archangel is the commander of the army of God.  This Michael is the same as in Daniel 12:1 who is the watcher or the stander for the children.  Are they different entities?)

And Daniel 12: 1-9

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, ye great prince, which standeth for ye children of thy people, and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there began to be a nation unto that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, everyone that shall be found written in ye book. (This is when the redeemed, the children of Christ, the forgiven will be delivered.)

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth, shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and perpetual contempt.
3 And they that be wise, shall shine, as ye brightness of the firmament: and they that turn many to righteousness, shall shine as the stars, forever and ever.
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book till the end of the time: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
5 Then I Daniel looked, and behold, there stood other two, ye one on this side of ye brink of ye river, and the other on that side of ye brink of the river.
6 And one said unto the man clothed in linen, which was upon ye waters of the river, When shall be the end of these wonders?
7 And I heard ye man clothed in line which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand, and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth forever, that it shall tarry for a time, two times and an half: and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
8 Then I heard it, but I understood it not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be ye end of these things?
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for ye words are closed up, and sealed, till the end of the time.

Above that in Daniel chapter 11, is the background leading up to Daniel 12.  You should read this, when you get time – Daniel Scroll to Chapter 11.


*****************  End ****************

Now why is this important?  Go back and look where I underlined.  There are some similarities between the beast and the Prince.

Now Listen to these:


@0:36 “You’re fearin’ me
Cause you know I’m a Beast
Watching you when you sleep
When you’re in bed I’m underneath
You’re worst Nightmare
It’s me I’m everywhere”
I’m the living dead,
The dark thoughts in your head
I heard just what you said
That’s why you’ve got to be
Threatened by me”
(The Beast?)



@3:50 – “Take me, Shake me
somebody’s gonna fake me
“He really thought, They thought
They really had control of me”
(Fake me?)

I hope you are all following me on this. 

Dick Gregory told part of the story but he stopped at the last line.

They couldn’t control him
They couldn’t shame him
They couldn’t punish him
They couldn’t get him convicted
They couldn’t ruin him financially
They couldn’t succeed at intervention
The only thing left to do was to kill him.

They spent way too much time, money, manpower, resources and industries over a period of decades to let their creation slip away from them.  Remember Prince called it “indentured Servitude”.  To them, Michael was THEIR product.  Michael was THEIR production.  They owned him, so they thought.  After everything you now know about their investment in Michael, do you think they would have just killed him?  Without a plan under their belts?

Judging by what is going on in the news with the natural disasters, wars now (not peace missions, please!) being started in the Middle East and north African continent countries, the people of the banking elite had already aligned and prepared for, they didn’t have time to “build” another icon and mold another that drew such sympathy and love from all over the  world. 

They spent all this time grooming Michael, controlling him and positioning him for something big.   He fought and fought and fought them back, tried to alert us.  They persecuted, sabotaged, abused, and tried to ruin him before they killed him.  You don’t just kill off an investment like that unless you have a plan.

Stay tuned . . . other artists, politicians, leaders and industrialists who were against this were either so badly maligned and sabotaged, their careers were over.  Other were just taken out.

Tomorrow, I am going to post one of the theories I ran into and although I STRONGLY DISAGREE with it, it is important because I would like to point out what led me to another theory.

Please know and understand that the use of Bible passages here is important because Michael used them in determining approximately when things were going to happen, up to, I believe, when the bad people were going to make their moves.

I am still NOT totally convinced yet that the Daniel 12:1 Michael is the same Michael that passed away on June 25, 2011.  Most English translations want to interpret this as the archangel and I don’t think they are the same.  I am still praying about this and going back and reading Daniel now in the Geneva Bible.

The reason I am discussing this is not so much what you or I believe, but what the bad guys believe and what they may be planning to do.

“Take Me, Shake me – somebody’s gonna fake me . . .”

22 comments:

  1. Bonnie,
    I don't know if what I'm going to say will help you, but here goes anyway! Yes, they did try to groom, control and position Michael. BUT. Michael was already inwardly a powerful entity. He already knew his own mind, and what he wanted and did not want to do. A prophecy. From early days. This came across very clearly when he was a teenager. I think others saw this AND THEN tried to use him for their own purposes. They thought because he was passive aggressive it meant he was weak, and they tried to mold him. I think this has been all about Michael being deliberately diverted from his prophecy, not about them giving him their prophecy. He may have entertained them for a while in order to fulfull his goals, but when he saw their motives and moved on, they did not want to lose the cachet and the $$$$ he brought, and started to find ways to bind him. It is extremely narrow minded to want to BIND someone like Michael, when working WITH him is going to be more rewarding. But people who do not have his vision can only operate in this way. I feel sorry for them. Ultimately, they are the losers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princessglam said - "BUT. Michael was already inwardly a powerful entity. He already knew his own mind, and what he wanted and did not want to do. A prophecy. From early days. "

    ....... I do agree with this. I believe God was always there and this was something they thought they could, and tried to control.

    There is a part in Latoya's book (I haven't seen it yet), that I think will be most interesting to read and I believe it is in the preface. I don't know exactly what it says, but it was told to me and Latoya mentions him knowing he was in danger and continuing on with his mission.

    I too, do not get anyone that would NOT want to work with him. They need their heads examined "ARE YOU NUTS???" I truly, truly do not understand that. I will NEVER understand that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonnie they dont know God they are of the synagogue of satan as revelation say and thats why they dont want to work with Michael.And Michael mission and prophecy is all about God. God gave michael his talents so these people know this and the music that's one of satan weapon. Music is so powerful it can change our mood so easily and quickly. The music industry and medicne have deep ties with Satan. They did not want to work with Michael because Michael agenda is to overtake theirs cause God and satan plan a two different plan yOU ZEET :) had to come back to this post....

      Delete
  3. Bonnie said "I too, do not get anyone that would NOT want to work with him. They need their heads examined "ARE YOU NUTS???" I truly, truly do not understand that. I will NEVER understand that. "

    Well I think I may understand it, after seeing my friend being corporate bullied:
    a)they see Michael's vision as a threat to their own jobs, and even revealing them as incompetent in their own jobs. Divert attention away from their weaknesses, onto Michael. Simple.
    b) they can only see what has already been before. So they say to Michael 'let's create another success like 'Thriller'. We'll give you the same studio/musicians/writers and you can go in and create your magic again.' I would imagine Michael would be thinking 'why would I want to do that? Why would I want to go back to where I was 5 years ago? I've got new ideas I want to move forward with'. But because this is all new ground for them, no one wants to take the risk. They want to keep plugging him into their tried and tested formulae. This can be applied to other areas of Michael's life too :-).

    I also wanted to say something about your struggle with 'abandoning Michael'. I have had the same thoughts about myself, so I know where you are coming from. My advice? You have created such a large body of work, covering so much ground, that the rest of it will come in time. Maybe concentrate on things that are happening now, and how they relate back to older posts? I know that would really help me understand the connections. Then add new investigations as needed? As I said in a previous comment, Michael would not expect you, or us, to put our lives on hold for him. We all need to pay the bills and attend to our families. Your work stands as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Bonnie,

    Goodness, I lost my original post. I have to keep this short. Michael knew his purpose and did not shy away from it. Did you ever discuss the comment that Kathy Hilton made about rubbing Michael's head, arms, legs, feet when she went to the hospital to see him? I found that to be a very curious statement. Someone special dwelt among us and we are not the only ones that know it.

    I am watching what is going on around the world and the deliberate watering down and blackout of the media. Thank you for the Bible passages.

    I wish you luck on the job front. Blessings to you and yours.♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Bonnie, I like Apocalisse 12:
    7 And there was a battle in heaven, Michael and his Angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon fought and his Angels.
    8 But they prevailed not, neither was their place found anymore in heaven.

    The photo of Michael and LaToya that you posted, was in May 2009, the 60th anniversary of their parents.

    Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Princessglam - That is a good, analytical way of looking at it in regard to the people around him. It seems so much more sinister then that when you see the same patterns from people who on the surface seemed not to be connected or know each other, but that all had the same blueprint of behavior.

    My issue I don't think will be that hard. There is nothing out there, I have been pretty much out of work, aside from Visiting Angels since October, but I am waiting to hear about something. I think my biggest battle is with myself and feeling torn between duties. I don't know how to word this because it's personal and it's not just with me. Let's just say that there are some that want to go back to the way things were and I don't think that is God's plan. Someone wants their 1980's life back and I don't think reliving another 2005 is worth it not to mention that you can't move forward doing that. Someone is fighting a transition. That's as close as I can get to describing it.
    ---------------------------------------------

    Judith said - "Michael knew his purpose and did not shy away from it. Did you ever discuss the comment that Kathy Hilton made about rubbing Michael's head, arms, legs, feet when she went to the hospital to see him?"

    ....... No, I know he didn't, but he did sing about the struggle against the entity tempting him to succumb. I thought we had mentioned, but not really discussed Kathy's statement about that. LOL, I really don't know how to discuss it because it is not something I would do to a body that no longer houses a soul.

    I remember when my grandfather died, I put my forehead against his during the viewing service. I remember kissing it and I remember placing my hand on his, but I knew he wasn't there. I remember thinking his skin felt like wax and how stiff it was. He no longer felt real and it didn't bother me because I knew he was free of this body. But to rub his hands and feet, legs and arms? That is what you do to bring someone back from a coma or from a seizure. With Michael, I'm not sure HOW to discuss it but I would be willing to. I can't even listen to YANA without crying now so the thought of standing in a hospital room and rubbing the limbs of a body that no longer housed a Michael is a bit much for me to discuss.

    Do you know I am afraid to read Latoya's book? I think there will be definite clues in it, but I just don't want to cry anymore. I don't think any of this is healthy for people, the teasing and manipulation that is going on. Some use it for cruelty and I'm sick of seeing people getting hurt and crying day in and day out over the doubts about who's good and who's evil, who's his friend, who isn't, Is the family getting used as a marketing ploy etc....

    I know there are people out there that are not going to make this and there are others laying in wait to feed off of this pain and I hate it.

    This is STILL not making mainstream news for the most part. This whole thing is being fought online . . . supposedly, but the result are affecting the world. What is being organized ONLINE is being implemented out in the world, case in point - Egypt, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Yemen, Iran (coming soon), Pakistan etc....

    Okay, I'm done. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie - I want to share this with you because I know how necessary it is to find something positive to reflect on when you are feeling tired and discouraged - whether in your job search or in your research and blogging. I hope you can find encouragement in these words - and, just to add a bit of wonderment, they were written by a 10-yr old girl (Kennedy Smith) except for the Bible passage quoted at the end of course. Be blessed and know that you are in the prayers of many.
    "Have you ever thought your life was going to end? That the world wasn't spinning anymore and nothing can get worse? Well you don't have to feel that way because every day, all day, there is a God that loves you so much! If you're going through those tough times just think the God Almighty loves you, listens to you and is with you every day all day too.

    Have you ever felt that you haven't gotten enough sleep and are stressed with your job? [or lack of - my footnote] Well everyone should know that the Lord Almighty understands you and your pain and is there with you every step of the way.

    Have you ever felt like no one knows you're there and that you're invisible? Well you should know that there is a wonderful, magnificent God out there that sees you every step of the way - that knows every breath you take. There is a God who sees you all the time.

    Have you ever felt like no one can hear you and you're being ignored? Well you should know that there is an amazing Lord that hears everything you say and everything you think. This is everything we should be thankful for.

    "You have searched me, LORD, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, LORD, know it completely. You hem me in behind and before, and you lay your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain. Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast" (Psalm 139:1-10).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie said -

    "Do you know I am afraid to read Latoya's book? I think there will be definite clues in it, but I just don't want to cry anymore. I don't think any of this is healthy for people, the teasing and manipulation that is going on. Some use it for cruelty and I'm sick of seeing people getting hurt and crying day in and day out over the doubts about who's good and who's evil, who's his friend, who isn't, Is the family getting used as a marketing ploy etc...."


    Bonnie, you took the words right out of my mouth! I've been sitting here tonight reading your blog, sending you emails, checking Twitter, all the while with Latoya's book only inches away from me on my computer desk. I look at the cover photo with Michael's beautiful young face and can't bring myself to start reading. But I know we have to if we hope to move forward.

    I feel as you do about Kathy Hilton's "encounter" with a deceased Michael. This is just too impossible to comprehend. You described your experience with your grandfather perfectly, and I can see wanting to place a light kiss on a forehead or touch the hand of a loved one who passed. But only when the deceased has been fully prepared for a respectful and dignified viewing. Michael did the same at James Brown's funeral.

    What Kathy Hilton described conjures up the most bizarre and disturbing image in my mind. It's one thing to be embracing a loved one before they go and want to hold them for as long as you can after they have passed. But to arrive at the hospital and be allowed into a room to go through the ritual of stroking Michael's DECEASED body from head to toe is both ludicrous and macabre! NO WAY!!! The investigation had just begun, and the hospital staff would never have left Michael unattended or allowed his body to be touched in such a compromising way. For all we know, anyone could have used a needle to inject something into his body or done any number of things to sabotage the investigation. And yet Kathy gets to touch Michael in ways that his own mother probably hadn't done in 45 years! For a woman who said she collapsed at the news of Michael's death and stayed on the floor until her sister came to pick her up, where did this sudden dose of Krypton courage come from to view Michael's dead body moments later and bring herself to stroke his extremities and feet? Was she training to be a masseuse?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Answer posts after this, I wanted to show you who has now jumped on the press release bandwagon:

    http://www.justice.gov/tax/txdv11815.htm

    Yes, the Justice Department. On Facebook under the link Ana posted, I wrote, "There is something wrong with this. This first broke in the Washington Post the day AFTER I PUBLISHED THAT BLOG. The Justice Department for Tax evasion? Isn't that a little overblown? Also, doesn't anyone find the timing of this sudden announcement HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS??? Also Davis, Bain and Associates - Non-existent in Washington D.C. http://sammydavisjrestate.tripod.com/id17.htm Fake web site - It's a free web site builder with ADS ON IT. They are covering their tracks is what they are doing. She's not going to spend any time in Jail, but I will say no more about this except my research stands. This crap above? High level."

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Gingerod - I don't know where you found that but that is beautiful and very heart-warming. Thank you for posting this and the Bible verse. :o) (((Hugs)))

    I'm not going to get part two up tonight which means I am going to be up against the clock to get Saturday's done so I am letting everyone know . . . no phone calls! I have to get this done. (both of them).
    --------------------------------------------

    Micheline, please do not let me or my musings stop you from reading. You know I'm going to read it and not be able to put it down. I'll be taking notes, searching and researching things . . .you know me. Hope Latoya doesn't mind, but I want to eat the book. (no salt either! wait! Yes salt, salt, I won't lose my salt!)

    I want you to know and we have discussed this on the phone, that it's not the him not being here that upsets me, because I know he's in a safe place and God's plan is in play. What gets to me is the memory of his suffering, the indifference of some and the downright cruelty of others knowing that others still suffer. I too have to stop dwelling on that and just keep doing what I am supposed to do because it will cripple you. Don't give the devil permission to step on front of you on that path. Instead ask God to walk with you and the devil won't be able to get in your way.

    Kathy Hilton - I think there is a reason this interview went the way it went. What she said was for a reason, same as some of what is going to be in Latoya's book. Lets look at this again, because they last thing I want to do is hurt someone who was helping Michael or his family. I was critical for the same reasons as you. I'm not comfortable with my original conclusion. Remember the hair samples.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonnie said "Let's just say that there are some that want to go back to the way things were and I don't think that is God's plan. Someone wants their 1980's life back and I don't think reliving another 2005 is worth it not to mention that you can't move forward doing that. Someone is fighting a transition. That's as close as I can get to describing it."

    Gosh. I'd LOVE to go back to my life in the '80's - with the knowledge I have now of course. But it's impossible. I've thought many times 'where did my life take this turn and that turn' and yes it all points back to the 80's.But life was different then - different opportunities, different choices. And as you
    progress with your career, become accomplished, you no longer stay 'under the radar', as my friend found. People look at you and say 'how did he get there? I want a piece of that too' and suddenly life ain't so simple no more! Truthfully, I have backed away from some opportunities because I can see forward to all the sh*te that comes with it, along with the success. It shouldn't have to be like that, but it is. Why should I have to shy away from success in order to duck the vultures? I've now found the middle ground, and some other high profile celebs have done the same - but would the middle ground be right in this case?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bonnie I can't copy & paste on my iPhone for whatever reason so I'll paraphrase....

    You said above that the DOJ going after tax evaders was a "little overblown". Actually they do it all the time...go to their website. They have any number of press releases regarding going after tax evaders. The DOJ has a tax division & when the IRS wants to prosecute, the send the case to the DOJ. Their timing still seems suspicious.

    On another note, the Washington Post article gave Raymone Bain's attorney's name and it sure wasn't Reginald Harris ;)

    Also I'm about halfway through LaToya's book. So far there are a few very interesting tidbits about Michael interspersed through her telling of what she went through during her time as Gordon's captive. I suspect there will be more in the second half of the book. It's a sad read all the way around :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. PrincessGlam said - "Gosh. I'd LOVE to go back to my life in the '80's - with the knowledge I have now of course. But it's impossible. "

    ......... Oh man, not me. If I did that with the knowledge I have now, I would NOT have married my first husband and then I would NOT have had my children and I can't bear a choice like that. They are my children. I also would have had to make a choice about the career in music and knowing what I know now, I DEFINITELY would not get into it. Not unless someone like Michael was managing me, LOL! And there was only one and he had HIS job. I don't think I would change much about that aspect of my life. I got to perform for live audiences and for T.V. (local) and radio broadcasts, and I did it during a time when I really needed to come out of my shell, so it served it's purpose. I miss it but I don't. I can sing wherever I am, whether people want to hear it or not, LOL!
    -----------------------------------------------

    @Deb - hold on, on the Justice department thing. Now Raymone's lawyer released a statement saying that the info the press gave out is wrong and Raymone is not in trouble for not filing taxes for 2006 - 2007, but only for not PAYING THEM in 2008.

    Now according to him, the press release by the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT is a lie also and if the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT is releasing a statement AFTER THE WASHINGTON POST about someone who only DID NOT PAY their taxes in 2008, then SOMETHING STINKS. the Justice department doesn't usually make press releases of every tax evasion charge indicted do they? There would be no newspaper space left in the country.

    Also I was told Pearl Jr tweeted approximately the same thing and that Raymone was HER CLIENT?

    What does Pearl Jr. do again? I went to her twitter page but I did not find the tweet. So the person that sent me the info, please find the tweet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. REGARDING BAIN -


    I found the tweet and Pearl did NOT SAY she was her client. She was paraphrasing Cooke, Bain's attorney

    "“Contrary to published reports, my client Raymone Bain, did not plead guilty to income tax "

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bonnie said: "@Deb - hold on, on the Justice department thing. Now Raymone's lawyer released a statement saying that the info the press gave out is wrong and Raymone is not in trouble for not filing taxes for 2006 - 2007, but only for not PAYING THEM in 2008.

    Now according to him, the press release by the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT is a lie also and if the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT is releasing a statement AFTER THE WASHINGTON POST about someone who only DID NOT PAY their taxes in 2008, then SOMETHING STINKS. the Justice department doesn't usually make press releases of every tax evasion charge indicted do they? There would be no newspaper space left in the country."

    Well, her lawyer actually did say that she pled guilty to failing to file AND failing to pay in 2008 instead of 2006-2008 like the DOJ said. I can only find his statement on the MJ-upbeat website, can't find it anywhere else; do you have another source?

    Also, the Washington Post on 6/21 took their story from court documents saying that "court records show..." and that "Bain is SCHEDULED to plead guilty...Tuesday morning". THEN after she pled guilty, the Department of Justice put out their press release saying she pled guilty. The Washington Post then did a story on 6/22 saying she pled guilty. I don't think the DOJ is technically releasing a statement after the Washington Post...in fact the Post is getting info for their story from court documents and possibly the DOJ.

    No, I don't think the Department of Justice makes press releases for EVERY tax evader however they do for the big ones...case in point Wesley Snipes. I just visited their website's Pressroom. As I said above, they have TONS of press releases dating back to 2001 regarding different tax evaders.

    I know we all get a little suspicious when weird stuff starts happening, I know I do, but I really don't think there's anything to this one, other than the timing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Deb said - "Well, her lawyer actually did say that she pled guilty to failing to file AND failing to pay in 2008 instead of 2006-2008 like the DOJ said. I can only find his statement on the MJ-upbeat website, can't find it anywhere else; do you have another source?"

    ...... Sorry for the delay in answering - too busy getting my heart ripped out by people I am trying to help. Yes, the article appeared in the Washington Post first, then LA Times, then Justice Dept on the 22nd. Aside from the press release by Cooke, those were the only sources I personally looked into.

    So who's lying? Cooke or the Justice Dept? If Cooke is telling the truth, then Raymone's 2008 tax snafu would not be considered a "big" bill. None of this is looking very legitimate at ALL. I am VERY suspicious. Fake courts and press releases go out all the time by our government to cover their butts. Raymone Bain/MJ? Oh I can believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bonnie said "Sorry for the delay in answering - too busy getting my heart ripped out by people I am trying to help."

    I can see where you're coming from with this one. I've read LaToya's book and I've seen discrepancies as you have. I'm angry about certain stuff that was said and I don't know what to think at this point. Quite frankly, some of the stuff she wrote has only created more questions for me. Matter of fact some things she said caused me to ask the question "and? please continue..." It's like she cut off in mid-sentence and left obvious unanswered questions hanging in mid-air.

    AND

    "So who's lying? Cooke or the Justice Dept? If Cooke is telling the truth, then Raymone's 2008 tax snafu would not be considered a "big" bill. None of this is looking very legitimate at ALL. I am VERY suspicious. Fake courts and press releases go out all the time by our government to cover their butts. Raymone Bain/MJ? Oh I can believe it."

    Indeed, who IS lying? I have access to Lexis and I've tried every type of search term to see if I could pull up any federal court papers filed by the U.S. OR Bain re: the tax situation and.......NOTHING. The only thing that comes up is her lawsuit against Michael. Maybe it's too soon for the papers to be on Lexis? I don't know but yeah, it is looking a little more than suspicious at this point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seems everyone is telling their own truth or everyone is lying.

      Delete
    2. Yes and we're supposed to put the pieces together.

      Delete
  18. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWeg8P3Cygg Bonnie its a bit sad video sorry but watch and tell me 3:52 when MJ is in the back of the car isnt that what the people say was the day before he died footage and photo????

    ReplyDelete
  19. No, not the day before. I believe those videos were taken about a week before, when he was going back and forth between Klein's and rehearsals (or home). And between you and me, I don't believe that is the real Michael.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.