Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: TRUTH is NOT a FOUR LETTER WORD

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Friday, July 1, 2011

TRUTH is NOT a FOUR LETTER WORD


Let's Play





I am heart broken.  I am struggling and I am tired.

I have nothing to say that will come out coherently, so I am posting another email to someone again today explaining where my thoughts are in all this.  Before I do that I want to share a couple Bible passages that might explain what is going on with Latoya and the rest of the Jacksons.  Foretold in the Bible toward the end times:

Isaiah 19:2  And I will set the Egyptians against the Egyptians: so everyone shall fight against his brother, and everyone against his neighbor, city against city, and kingdom against kingdom”.

Ezekiel 38:21   For I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord God: every man’s sword shall be against his brother.”

Mathew 10:21  And the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son, and the children shall rise against their parents, and shall cause them to die.

I really thank God for these words.  It helps take some of the pain away knowing that HE KNOWS what things are going on.

With that said, I want you to all click on this link and please outloud, say the prayer for Latoya and the Jackson family AND MICHAEL.  Do this with all your heart.  Click here

Mark 10:22And ye shall be hated of all men for my Name; but he that endureth to the end, he shall be saved.”


My email to my friend below, who is hurting just as I am:


***********  Start  ***********

I saw the same thing . . . where the divide is in the family.  I believe Michael forgave his father, but trusting him?  That's entirely another matter.  I remember the Schmuley interview where Michael answered in reference to Joe, "do you have any idea what you've done to me?"   That alone makes me want to sit by the toilet.

XXXX, God knitted my heart to Michaels' for a reason.  For all I know his family could very well be entrenched in the Illuminati and be on board with their plans, but I don't think some of them are.  Jermaine let out enough clues in his Al Jazeera T.V. interview by mentioning the government and the fact that it was not released over here gives me hope.

The Australian interview where he said airplane/hospital and then he said he knew who was involved and that it was all going to come out.  That gives me hope.

Remember what I wrote to you a while back, (Hope, I am so angry!  How do I get rid of this???) when I mentioned thoughts of Michael being the anti-Christ?  Here is why:

If you look back over the actions of certain faked fan groups, TINI, Degosson, Faye the other players on that side of the fence, and you look at their behavior at the mere mention  of the possibility of him being alive. What does that tell you?  They  NEED him to be dead. They will not even entertain the possibility of him being alive.  why?

You can't fake someone who's still alive.  And Michael knew they wanted to do just that.  The Michael album . . . a test.  The photos and videos, a test.

Jermaine only in the last month starts addressing certain fallacies with Thomson, Pearl Jr., Karla Jorge, and whoever else he cornered on Twitter.  He also slowly started addressing Karen, not directly, but re-tweeting her posts about Michael being dead.  Why wait two years to address this?  Why now?

During the time that I was posting evidence that he could be alive, the emails people were sending me to get in touch with me, people that never really paid me any attention just blurt out in private facebook messages, "So do you know where he is?" And the phone calls!!!  Same thing . . . people wanting my address, wanting to send me things, wanting to know if I believe he is still alive and if so, do I know where he is?

The phone calls I got from Stephanie Wiburn, then Craig Williams then Sonia Lowe, wanting to know how I knew certain things . . . people that supposedly had THE INSIDE TRACK.  Does this make sense?  They're supposedly working with the Jackson family, Miss Katherine and they're asking ME????

I believe Michael's songs – his lyrics.  That and God is the only trust I have.  Michael SAID they were going to FAKE HIM.  Every evidence points to this, including the “tested” Michael album.

After I posted THAT, I hear from that cbttt person out of the blue, wanting to help me.

Unkind words . . . I'm sorry I called Majestik a slug, but he is.  Not trying to be unkind.  I am not dealing very well with the idea of Latoya being against her brother's own songs.  This is incredibly evil.

If I said unkind words to you I'm sorry. They are not meant for you or directed at you.

The Real Michael is out there . . . I just hope they didn't get to him.  I have something to show everyone tonight.

xxoxoxox

*************  End  *************


Now, some things that make me go “hmmmmmmmmm” when  researching certain things that I don’t want to bring up because quite frankly – they’re crazy.

I never included this on the blog.  I think it’s time and you can tell me what you think.


Do these errors strike a familiar cord?
Starts at 0:54


Other Hoaxes – Andy Kaufman
Paul McCartney?

Elvis was also battling evil
He just didn’t know the enemy was
Within our own government


Elvis was interested in law enforcement

So is Latoya

Both Michael and Elvis were concerned about our country and what was being done to it.  They were both concerned about what was being done to our young people, not just here but abroad.  Both were aware of government conspiracies and shadow governments.  So was John Lennon.  So was JFK and JFK Jr.  However Elvis and Michael were the only "royalty" in the U.S. entertainment industry that tried to do something about it.

This may be one yellow brick road worth traveling down a little more slowly.

Home Alone
Or Does he Have Company?

Screen shot from Death Hoax Site
Original Date June 23, 2009
They changed it later of course

 Did we miss the joke?
Why is LaToya smiling?


Happy bunch aren't they?


Not Michael


This is Michael

Real Michael


Some food for thought before I get back on the message.

17 comments:

  1. Bonnie,
    I wanted to say something about Michael’s changing appearance in TII. I think we are going to agree to disagree on this one Bonnie!! I don’t think his facial features changed, I think the lighting changed. For some of the early shots, probably at The Forum, the lighting was from above. Just ordinary lighting. This is very unflattering to anybody, and it makes Michael’s cheekbones stand out, and his cheeks hollow, for example in ‘Human Nature’. Have to admit I was shocked at his skeleton-like face in these clips. In other shots, at the Staples Center, they are now using the proper stage lighting, a spotlight and other effects, and he looks much better. The lighting is more even on his face, and he looks younger too. If you compare the photos you posted above, you will see that the ones you label as ‘real Michael’ are NOT lit from above.
    There is a well-known trick in Hollywood, of using a light box on the floor to illuminate the face and make the shadows (and any wrinkles) disappear. A lot of older stars used this to disguise their age. I think Michael knows all about good lighting.
    Are you under the impression that TII is in chronological order? Because I don’t think it is, I believe it is in the order the songs were to be in the final show, not chronological order. I was going to do a task whereby I matched each song to the venue where it was filmed, but I haven’t had the heart to do it yet. I just find TII uncomfortable to watch. Not because of Michael, I just get an uneasy feeling about the atmosphere created by those around him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie,The "eyes" don't lie! Can't fake the eyes,therefore cover them with sunglasses. Keep on with what you are doing.The truth is out there,and with your dedication we will get there.Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie said:
    "During the time that I was posting evidence that he could be alive...PEOPLE THAT NEVER REALLY PAID ME ANY ATTENTION...people wanting my address, wanting to send me things, wanting to know if I believe he is still alive and if so, do I know where he is?"
    Incredible, I will never understand the human being. I refer, above all, the one in upper case.
    I know that you are very appreciated, however:
    I call this opportunism.

    Elvis: the news of his death .... how many people loved him!
    Paul McCartney: frankly, I do not like!
    Even consider it.

    LaToya smiling: I believe, sometimes, you can smile for the nervousness.
    At that special moment, she supported the orphaned grandchildren. She gave them courage.

    Photos of Michael that you have posted, I like a lot. I love this man, wherever he is.

    I embrace you, Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Princessglam said - "I think we are going to agree to disagree on this one Bonnie!! I don’t think his facial features changed, I think the lighting changed."

    ....... I grew up drawing portaits of people. Lighting is not a foreign concept to me so I agree that we will disagree on this. There are photos of Michael supposedly on TII that have been messed with, there are video clips that have been messed with and I've shown you all where this was done on previous blogs such as the "vulture neck" Michael where they used the erase and fill tools and the liquify tools on photo shop. (Not sure what's called on the video editing software). Michael's chin has always been somewhat rounded and his mouth protrudes over his chin in profile (he has a full mouth). These TII pictures, well, especially the O2 pictures are definitely not him. That photo above with the black shirt? Not him. Look at the teeth.

    No, I never believed that TII was in chronological order. It is chopped to pieces. I do however go by a timeline on when certain pieces of film were added. I would like to eventually see the original PRE SONY version of TII as AEG filmed it, before Sony edited it and chopped it to pieces. What atmosphere was created around Michael in TII? And where did you get the information?
    -----------------------------------------

    @Linda - That's right, you can't fake the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Princess - Color TII picture above labeled "This is Michael" . . . not the shadow under the chin. Don't think the light is coming from the floor on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie said: "Look at the teeth."

    In fact, when I saw Michael record to 02, the teeth were too dark. But I thought the reflection of the lights and I was upset about it.But I never thought that he was not Michael.

    X_X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie – it is just mind boggling to think why LaToya fell to mention who are the real players that created misery and to finally caused to his passing in her brother’s life.

    I have noticed in My LA trip that most Michael’s fans have still bad feeling toward her. They express their feelings saying they will never forgive her for what she did to Michael in the past even though LaToya claimed she did it because of abuse and presser from her husband. I tried to convince some of them saying that Michael indeed forgave her that we should too, but they wouldn’t budge. Some of them with us even refused to watch P. Morgan interview with her. The animosity of Michael’s fans towards her is real deep.

    I wonder she said what she said in her book to gain forgiveness from Michael’s fans who believe so strongly, despite what he told us about Sony and Tommy Mottola, that AEG is the only party responsible for his death. Otherwise, there must be something she knows and Michael himself did not know and we don’t know. Why would she missed his really enemies they were after him for so long?

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Skiper said - "I know that you are very appreciated, however:
    I call this opportunism."

    ...... I'm nobody. The spike in requests like that and the people that were asking (some of them) I felt had a more sinister motivation to them. You all here give me a lot of support and you encourage me to keep seeking the truth. Latoya - she is not the only one smiling, including the children in other pictures. Blanket is the only one not smiling, he looks scared to death. Prince looks bored. He's a cutie though. Everyone is wearing sunglasses for a reason. That has me perplexed.
    ----------------------------------------

    Mimi said - "The animosity of Michael’s fans towards her is real deep."

    ......... I don't think she did much to repair it with this book. She praises Joe too much and she makes it look like Michael couldn't make a move without her. I remember reading earlier accounts of Michael's episode in the Hotel room in 2003 when he learned of the raid at Neverland and I don't recall anyone else saying Latoya and Jeffre came with Miss Katherine, OR Joe. I believe it was Miss Katherine that comforted him, not Latoya. This book makes no sense. I have to put it aside because it just makes me so angry.

    Is is possible she didn't even write it? Is it possible someone else submitted text that she didn't write?

    If she wrote that book to appease fans who aren't even really fans, over the truth about what really happened to her brother? I don't think she will ever be redeemed in their eyes.
    --------------------------------------------

    ReplyDelete
  9. @BONNIE: Why did you title above the MJ3 picture of 07.07.2009 "Happy Bunch aren't they ?" I did not get the meaning.

    These 3 babies especially Blanket looked overwhelmed by the large Memorial audience. I'll always remember with a tightening of the heart Little Blanket hiding behind his Leaflet showing only a big sad Bambi eye : sweet kid !

    Bonnie, you are right to say that the bad ones may refute any hoax theory of Michael alive. BUT the CORONERS reporting on Michael's autopsy : FAKE ? The signed Death Certificate, FAKE ? If this, TII & more were orchestrated grand style to help Michel escape alive, God Bless really. BUT like many, I anyhow want to see FACTS & EVIDENCE on the period & day of 06.25.2009. The civil suits : how they were construed & modified lately is however unsettling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BONNIE :" I believe it was Miss Katherine that comforted him, not La Toya"

    Correct ! through what I also read from the past.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Bonnie,
    I will never forget what Latoya did to MJ so she will never have my sympathy, ever. First she should be ashamed to tell the whole world that her silly behind let a man lock her in the closet for hours and beat her for ten years. They supposedly wasn't having sex so why stay.

    anyway when Latoya left Gordon she said Joe tried to give her money and she wouldn't take it, Why?

    Joe forced her to take security when she didn't want it.

    Jermaine and farrakhan's son came to check on her and left her in London.

    MJ couldn't get thru to Joseph in his final days. Was Joseph thru with MJ?
    This book may be full of lies but the truth is there also.
    PS. I found another YouTube video Blood Sacrifice For Fame:Prince, why this fool in London singing (Osama bin laden getting ready to bomb) just before 9/11.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Line said - "BUT the CORONERS reporting on Michael's autopsy : FAKE ? The signed Death Certificate, FAKE ?"

    ...... Pffft! If they can fake the birth certificate of the president of the United States, if they can fake court documents, they can fake ANY-THING THEY WANT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just a brief comment on the photos. I personally would hesitate to say that those smiles are an affirmation that they are not sad or upset. My Mother passed over a few years ago and I felt a mixture of sadness and extreme joy. I was smiling. I smiled during the memorial. I was smiling with my niece and nephews. I wouldn't presume to know what others are truly thinking. Is Prince bored? Really - yet to throw that speculation out there isn't truly fair. We don't know what he was feeling. I acknowledge when I am looking at someone more often then not what I thought they were feeling wasn't accurate. I looked at them through my filters of behavior, etc. I don't know what to say on the pictures of Michael. I don't see a difference. I just don't. I'll have to leave that open. I'm glad nobody was trying to prove my Mom was still alive - they might think the wrong thing. I have no intention of reading LaToya's book. No ill will towards her. Her message just isn't necessary for me to read. Wish you all the best.

    Take care~ L

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Bonnie,

    I don't believe its Michael either. When so called MJ announced his shows in London I knew it wasn't him, I knew immediately before he spoke a word. I said out loud "that's not michael". I've been crying over this man since forever.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Job Bonnie! Yeah I still wonder abt Elvis.

    "... Pffft! If they can fake the birth certificate of the president of the United States, if they can fake court documents, they can fake ANY-THING THEY WANT."
    LOL! Yea, and ya know I put the certificate into my adobe illustrator as well,lo and behold all kinds of neat little boxes popped up just like the photoshop forum said it would.The whole thing was a sham, one big EDIT!.

    Line it's okay its really not your fault. We all have been blinded by the media, cover-ups, the lies, but I promise you once you see what was done to all of us,you can never go back to the old way of thinking,you do see thru all the bull, sometimes I love to watch CNN and crack up, thinking what a crock of$$$%^.:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. L said - "I don't know what to say on the pictures of Michael. I don't see a difference. I just don't. I'll have to leave that open. I'm glad nobody was trying to prove my Mom was still alive - they might think the wrong thing. I have no intention of reading LaToya's book. No ill will towards her. Her message just isn't necessary for me to read. Wish you all the best."

    ........ I copied the bottom because it's a condensed version of what you typed above that. You don't see a difference in Michael - In just THAT EXAMPLE or all of them? I don't know if we can compare death of your mom to that of Michael as the circumstances were most probably a LOT different. Consider the stories were told about what the children witnessed and this family aware of what Michael has gone through all his life. It was not a relaxing demise and children were witnesses and less than two weeks later they are on stage and disagree with me or not, but they did not look as upset as most of his fans have been for two years. That's just my opinion. Latoya, I respect that.
    ---------------------------------------------

    Nita said - "I've been crying over this man since forever."

    ....... Two years = forever. I hope not. Husband is wearing thin on the understanding.
    --------------------------------------

    I never wondered about Elvis. I do now but I'm still a hard sell on that. Not totally convinced. Something Lisa Marie said about Michael and his dad being exact to the T . . . that has me going "oh?"

    ReplyDelete
  17. ANONYMOUS :"Line it's okay its really not your fault. We all have been blinded by the media, cover-ups, the lies,..."

    Well, watching the ongoing c..p on with Michael's case & the world news nonsense, I at times try & hold to facts & evidence (not easy already) only to preserve a minimum sanity.

    @BONNIE : FAKE definitely, any Sony release from 06.25.2009 : that's a small but one loud evidence & indication already of what they were capable of doing in the past to profit from Michael. FAKE official documents from 06.25.2009 ? well, why not, as long as Michael is alive but for now I prefer not to jump to any conclusion one way or another too quickly yet, since the confusion is maintained from everywhere unfortunately, even by some members of the family :o( as I realize.

    World & media manipulation & lies ? I agree entirely. Just D. Strauss-Kahn : 2 days ago we read a rumored conpiracy -Fort Knox/IMF/DSK- raised by Russia & suddenly DSK was freed last evening, at least until July 18th next. Confusing, isn't it ?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.