Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: A Tribute Fit For a King or a Trial Fit for a Healthy Man?

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, July 25, 2011

A Tribute Fit For a King or a Trial Fit for a Healthy Man?

A Press Release to Pay Attention To



I’m sorry to pair tonight’s blog topic with the Jackson’s announcements but both need to be covered.  I have already put up a page on “How to Open Closed Eyes” earlier today, so I may just break this up into two separate blog entries.

I did not watch the press conference today because I don’t turn on the T.V.  It only makes me upset anymore (the news).  So I scrambled trying to find a Youtube video that might have the press conference.  I wanted to thank Jackson_Legacy on twitter for posting the CNN link but it took me to a CNN link that had every video BUT the Jacksons on there.  So I did a search on Google and found “print” versions of it, which is harder to get detail out of, but at least it was a start.  If I have not found the link to a video of it before this is posted tonight, please someone send it or post it below?  Thank you.


First the press release of the conference:


Jackson tribute concert set for October in Britain
(AFP) – 59 minutes ago 



LOS ANGELES — Late pop icon Michael Jackson's family announced Monday a star-studded tribute concert to be staged in Britain in October, saying it would be a show "fit for a king."

The show of more than four hours in honor of the self-styled King of Pop will be held on October 8 at the Millennium stadium in Cardiff, Wales, and will be broadcast to 30 countries around the world in 2D and 3D, they said.

Names of the artists playing will be announced in London on August 3, said Chris Hunt, chief of Global Live Events, organizer of the concert which will raise money for a number of charities.

"We wanted to do something decadent and worthy of Michael's musical genius, yet something fun and authentic that you would envision Michael attending with excitement and joy surrounded by talent that he respected and loved," he said.

Jackson's mother, who attended a Beverly Hills press conference announcing the concert along with the late singer's sister La Toya and brothers Tito, Marlon and Jackie, said it would be "a show fit for a king."

"I have been approached by many people with a variety of ventures,," she said, adding that Global Live Events was the first "to present me with a vision that will produce an authentic and memorable tribute that my son would love."

"This tribute will be something that is spectacular," added La Toya Jackson.
Tickets for the concert in the 75,000-seat Cardiff stadium -- the biggest indoor venue in Europe, according to the organizers -- will go on sale online on August 4, they said.

Jackson died on June 25, 2009 at the age of 50. His personal doctor Conrad Murray, accused of giving the singer an overdose of a powerful sedative, is due to go on trial in September on manslaughter charges.

The trial in Los Angeles, which has been delayed a number of times, is expected to last several weeks, but if it starts in September it will likely be still ongoing when the tribute concert is staged. Source




Here is the ABC Video to the Press Conference


The charities announced that this concert would benefit are the AIDS project L.A., A Cancer Charity (guess they haven’t picked one yet) and The Prince’s Trust and shame on me, I am suspicious of The Prince’s Trust but that’s for later.

About two hours after this press conference happened, (and a couple minutes after I posted to Jackson_Legacy about not being able to find the video, Jermaine posts this on Twitter:


STATEMENT FROM JERMAINE & RANDY JACKSON
RE THE MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE CONCERT

July 25, 2011

Today's press conference in Los Angeles announced a tribute concert to Michael to be attended and supported by the Jackson Family. However, we want to make clear that this does not reflect the position of the entire family.

While we wholeheartedly support the spirit of a tribute that honors our brother, we find it impossible to support an event that is due to take place during the criminal trial surrounding Michael's death. As everyone knows, those proceedings commence September 20th, and this "Michael Forever" concert takes place in Cardiff, Wales, UK,on October 8th. In light of this, we feel it is inappropriate to be involved with such an ill-timed event and its promoter, Global Live.

Furthermore, the decision to proceed with this concert disrespects opinions and wishes expressed in the strongest terms to Global Live during conversations in April when this event was presented to the majority of the family as an idea already in its advanced stages.

There will come a time and place for an amazing and deserving tribute to Michael. But we feel that the most important tribute we can give to our brother at this time is to seek justice in his name
Source


I posted my appreciation of him including the link, however when I arrived at the destination link and read the statement, I thought to myself, Uh-oh . . . what have we here?  I posted a bunch of replies back to Jermaine that basically said, “Uh-oh” and I was afraid of the attacks that Miss Katherine and Latoya would get (they never attack Tito or Jackie . . .how come?)

Then ten minutes after Jermaine’s tweet, Randy pops on and tweets a link to the same announcement as Jermaine’s  - Source  I only tweeted support for both of them because in light of this taking place during the trial, I agree that it is EXTREMELY BAD TIMING.

Then only two hours after that, TMZ announces “Jackson Family Divided Over MJ Tribute Concert” – Tastefully only quoting the twittered statement and not an assumption or suggestion added.  Source  Proud of you, TMZ! Bet that hurt!

What I think (for any interested in reading my opinion):

In light of the timing of the concert and the fact that I agree 1,000% with Jermaine and Randy’s statements expressing a good idea at a bad time, I couldn’t help but notice a few things about the announcement.

1.    The press conference is made on the 25th of the month of July, 25 months after Michael’s passing.

2.   The concert is to take place on the 8th day of the 10th month, 2011 and during the time the Murray Trial is to be just getting started (two weeks in).

3.   It is to take place in Britain (Wales, Cardiff) Birthplace of Sir Howard Stringer, CEO of Sony Corp. Source Dual Citizenship holder (against our Constitution) with the U.S. and Britain and member of the Council on Foreign Relations and Royal Order of the Guard.

4.   The family looked a bit nervous, especially Latoya, at the press conference. No smiles and just my opinion but they did not look happy.

5.   The phrase “show fit for a king” was mentioned twice.  I took note.  Not sure what it means just yet, if anything, but it will mean something I’m sure.  I have my speculations and I will talk privately with those I trust.  You know who you are.  Hint:  Emphasis on the word King.  It’s not what you may be thinking.  I’ll let you make the comments below.

6.   Latoya says of Michael “He is an entertainer that I feel no one can stand up to or hold a candle to as far as his talent is concerned.”  Then continues, “with that said I know that this tribute will be something that will be spectacular” and she looks over to Miss Katherine and they exchange looks.

7.   It was hard for me to read Tito, Jackie and Marlon since they didn’t speak in the clip that I saw, but the family looked angry, not happy or supportive of this.

8.   In the printed press release above, which only contained the quote “fit for a king” twice, it was also stated that Miss Katherine said, “….A vision for an authentic and memorable tribute that my son would love”.  Again, I did not HEAR her say this, this was a printed statement suggesting a quote.

9.   Chris Hunt, CEO of Global Live stated (again printed quote), “We wanted to do something decadent and worthy of Michael's musical genius, yet something fun and authentic that you would envision Michael attending with excitement and joy surrounded by talent that he respected and loved,”

10.                 The concert will be broadcast to over 30 countries in 2D and 3D (2,000 Watts anyone?)


If it came down to a choice, and you had the opportunity to attend the trial or attend a tribute concert with a press release like that, which would you choose?

If someone from the Jackson family stood in front of you (after you got done hugging them and crying and getting all mascara cleaned off of your cheeks) and said,

“Bonnie”  (or whatever your name is), “You have one day.  In my left hand I have a ticket to the concert, front row, our guest or . . . In my right hand I have a front row seat to the trial for the same day, but you must choose wisely . . . which hand do you choose?”  (For some strange reason I picture Tito pulling something like this, with that rounded hat of his on – don’t know why.)

So reader?  Which would you choose? 

I want you to read that press release carefully. Then I want you to view that video and take note of the expressions on their faces.  I also want you to really read (really….READ) the statement from Jermaine and Randy.

As I am writing this the call from Micheline (she’s getting good at this!) called me in reference to another Twitter alert – TMZ announces “Big Blow to Defense in MJ Manslaughter Trial”.

According to the article the judge nixed the showing of the footage because Michael does not look to be in ill health during the footage.  Source

This means that Jermaine was right, and most of Michael’s fans were right.  It also means that TINI, Faye, Degosson and coven, Branca bloggers and their fellow networked gang-stalking Johnny-come-lately journalists were  . . . WRONG.

It means Deborah Kunesh was WRONG.

Schmuley Boteach and his co-handler Uri Geller . . . WRONG!

There is a whole list of people that while appearing to go after Murray were aiding and abetting his defense by insisting Michael was a drug addict. 

Now here’s the curious part of all this.  Murray himself.  Wouldn’t Murray have clued his defense team in on Michael’s true condition and told them “you don’t want that footage, he’s such a professional you can’t really tell . . . “  Why would Murray’s lawyers go after footage of a man during rehearsals they already knew was healthy?  Because after all, Murray was his doctor, was he not?  Did he not SEE his patient day in and day out for three months?  Did he not know that he went to rehearsals appearing healthy?

Why would they ask for this footage to defeat their own case?  Now it’s out in the public that Michael was too healthy for them to use the footage they themselves requested.  Did Murray’s lawyers come from the same law school as Marsh Clark? 

The Jackson family must be smiling.  So are we out here in cyberland.  Michael was healthy during rehearsals.

This means that Kenny Ortega didn’t lie.  This means that Randy Phillips didn’t lie, this means that Jermaine is not a liar, or Randy Jackson, or Joe Jackson, or Dorian Holley . . .

That is ONE MORE RUMOR aside from Jackson family verification that is stomped down.  Good!

Back to the press release, I want to focus on one other thing.  If you didn’t already pick this up, let’s again revisit what Chris Hunt said:

We wanted to do something decadent and worthy of Michael's musical genius, yet something fun and authentic that you would envision Michael attending with excitement and joy surrounded by talent that he respected and loved," he said

Mentioned in this press release statement was simulcast in 30 countries in 2D and 3D (2,000 Watts – Sorry for repeating myself), and “decadent”, “worthy” of Michael’s musical genius, “that you would envision Michael attending” (not performing?) surrounded by talent that he respected and loved.

Miss Katherine said – “A vision that would produce and authentic and memorable tribute that my son would love”.  (not WOULD HAVE loved).

Latoya said (video), “He is an entertainer that I feel no one can stand up to or hold a candle to as far as his talent is concerned.” (not he WAS an entertainer…)

Now let me post this before Micheline has a conniption fit that I don’t get this up before 10Pm because I AM working on another blog that should also go up tonight, but then THIS happened today.

Before confusion and chaos sets in I want everyone to please respect that Jermaine did twitter that things were going to get rough for the fans and for the family.  This means a LOT of confusing, conflicting information is going to be thrown out there and it will appear to come from both sides.  A reminder to myself as well as to you that before we act/react to sit back and remember what Randy also twittered some weeks back . . . fans are NOT the only ones reading their tweets.

If you do frequent twitter and you see the family getting attacked, PLEASE SUPPORT, but LIKE MIKE WOULD DO IT . . . who ironically would do it like JESUS WOULD DO IT.

Don’t do what I did the other night and “rage against the machine” in an emotional spill-over.  I know, I know I should take my own advice.  I’m TRYING! :o)

Please continue to say the protection prayer for the family.

FIT FOR A KING . . . What is going to happen between now and October 8, 2011 that a concert “FIT FOR A KING” would be performed for IN WALES Clue?



26 comments:

  1. Baby Michael with a crown on his little head...oh my! That really got to me tonight and it's about all I can say right now. Goodnight, Bonnie - I love for this and we'll talk more tomorrow. Michael, sweetheart, you taught us well. We are listening - to everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, I've come across so many interesting things regarding this press conference and the tribute.

    Bonnie said: "The concert is to take place on the 8th day of the 9th month, 2011 and during the time the Murray Trial is to be just getting started (two weeks in)"

    No, the concert is taking place on the 8th day of the 10th month, 2011 during the time of the trial ONLY if it's not postponed AGAIN. It seems that trials nowadays are postponed many times before the trial actually takes place.

    I looked up the dates that Michael performed in Cardiff. He did so twice, during the Bad & Dangerous tours, July 26, 1988 and August 5, 1992. Is there any significance there?

    Another interesting fact about the name "Cardiff", I saw this on twitter earlier today (it was copied from Wikipedia): "The Cardiff Giant was one of the most famous hoaxes in United States history. It was a 10-foot (3.0 m) tall purported "petrified man" uncovered on October 16, 1869 by workers digging a well behind the barn of William C. "Stub" Newell in Cardiff, New York. Both it and an unauthorized copy made by P.T. Barnum are still on display." I remember reading sometime after 6/25/09 that Michael has an interest in P.T. Barnum.

    I agree with you about the nervousness of the family, especially LaToya. That very fact jumped out at me while I was watching the clip above.

    I've been reading articles all day and that "fit for a king" phrase has struck me as odd as well and I have no clue what it means.

    "Latoya says of Michael “He is an entertainer...", there it is again, the present verb IS, not WAS.

    Bonnie said “You have one day. In my left hand I have a ticket to the concert, front row, our guest or . . . In my right hand I have a front row seat to the trial for the same day, but you must choose wisely . . . which hand do you choose?”

    Well, theoretically you could attend both. The concert is on Saturday, court isn't in session on Saturdays. You could attend court, hop on a plane (it takes 7 1/2 hours to fly from Detroit to the UK) and catch the concert. But I know where you're coming from. The bigger picture is that the concert is going to be televised to 30 countries so there is no need to fly anywhere. It looks like someone is intent on taking the eyes of the world off the trial and putting them on Wales/UK for whatever reason.

    That statement by Chris Hunt saying they wanted something "decadent"....I just don't equate Michael with "decadent".

    The clip above says that this concernt will mark the 40th anniversary of Michael starting his solo career.

    One last thing I read today was Miss Katherine's comment that TMZ reported, that there is not an ounce of evidence telling her that the estate is involved in a conspiracy that murdered her son. I know I've read and and heard clips of her saying that Michael had told her that people wanted him dead. So, does she think the estate is not culpable? She directly contradicted what LaToya said in her book and I’m inclined to believe what LaToya wrote, at least that part. I’m not sure why Miss Katherine made that statement....today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris Hunt: "We wanted to do something decadent and worthy of Michael's musical genius, yet something fun and authentic that you would envision Michael attending with excitement and joy surrounded by talent that he respected and loved," he said.

    LaToya: “He is an entertainer that I feel no one can stand up to or hold a candle to as far as his talent is concerned.” Then continues, “with that said I know that this tribute will be something that will be spectacular”

    Something just dawned on me. Michael was always talking about how he loved and respected Jackie Wilson, Fred Astaire, James Brown, Sammy Davis Jr....the entertainers of yesteryear who are gone. I don't think I've heard him speak of any modern entertainers that way. You don't think Global Live is going to put on some kind of holographic show with Michael and all his old favorites do you? I think that would qualify as "spectacular" as LaToya put it but "authentic". Not only would that be untimely but sorta tacky? So many things that make you go hmmmm. I'm telling you my head is just spinning with each new thing that comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Spotlight - I like his little title "little me". His right shoelace is untied and he didn't give himself any eyebrows but that's okay. I'll put them in mentally and he'll never know. :o) Yeah, wish I did have a teacher like him. HE would have known what to do with me. Just one of those kids that got stuffed into a box I didn't fit into.
    -----------------------------------------------

    @Deb, thank you. Yes, I did fix that. I was thinking September trial when I wrote it :o).

    Past Cardiff concerts - Not that I can see in regard to significance. The only significance in the October date this year is that it starts over the trial and the possibility of Charles getting crowned King between now and then. I also have this thought in my head about the "fake me" Michael that he sang about in "This Time Around" . . . don't know. I remember reading about the Cardiff Giant. P.T. Barnum was the circus my grandmother took us to as children every year it came to Philadelphia. Gunther-Gable Williams the Lion tamer and I think the other one was Wolfgang Holtzfield or something like that. There was some controversy about Wolfgang shooting one of his animals when it got out of control . . . big outcry about that. But my grandmother was IN LOVE with Gunther-Gable. I thought he was old, LOL!

    - Attend both . . .you just have to burst my bubble, don't you? If Tito said, "You have one day" that means you can't have both, gee, whiz, I bet if we were sisters, you'd take my cookie too, wouldn't you? LOL! IF we only had one choice . . . what would it be? (myself I don't like concerts,crowds, but the intrigue of going to see WHAT that statement meant?). At the same time Justice is more important that a tribute and I'd want to attend the trial just as if he were sitting there needed the support. Tough isn't it? 40 year solo career. He's been putting air through those pipes for a long time.

    - TMZ reported this? So we don't know that this actually came from Miss Katherine do we? We have HEARD her in her own voice state this in interviews. Also remember what happened during the Heal the World statement, when Streisand took it upon himself to inform TMZ that Miss Katherine never signed that statement complaint against the estate, but that (one of the 3T saw her sign it) Streisand was then promptly fired. This sounds like another Estate trick. Wish TMZ would wise up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Bonnie,
    Thank you for this blog. I was so sad, so confused and angry although i support the family, all the family and always will support them. All those news and gossip were heartbreaking. It was like nobody cares anymore. But after reading this blog i feel more confident and hopeful.I myself come from a large family (9 siblings and more) and i understand what Jermaine means. My only hope is that soon we will reach to the thruth and that "HE" is safe though i know that "HE" can't be happy if the family is divided ,even if HE is at Heaven. The family is very inspiring for me and i really hope there is overall love to keep them sticked despite the different points of view. Despite the TMZ "statement" i still have no confidence in the estate. In fact they seem to me more dangerous if Mrs Katherine has really state what they(TMZ) said.
    Bonnie, i'm still sad and confused but now i have hope and i've to thank you for that. I will try your prayer for the family but first i've to thank God because there are people like you who make me feel that i'm not alone.
    Big big hugs to you Bonnie and to all of those who really care. Thank you Michael wherever you are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie said: "Attend both . . .you just have to burst my bubble, don't you? If Tito said, "You have one day" that means you can't have both, gee, whiz, I bet if we were sisters, you'd take my cookie too, wouldn't you? LOL!"

    Yes I am quite contrary LOL but no, I probably wouldn't take your cookie...might ask for a bite though ;) So, to choose one, I'm like you; don't like crowds and don't really like the concert scene (too loud) but you're right the intrigue would get to me. I would have to say though that I would attend the trial (and then peek at the concert on tv) Contrary as always LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deb said - "Michael was always talking about how he loved and respected Jackie Wilson, Fred Astaire, James Brown, Sammy Davis Jr....the entertainers of yesteryear who are gone. I don't think I've heard him speak of any modern entertainers that way. You don't think Global Live is going to put on some kind of holographic show with Michael and all his old favorites do you?"


    .......... That's a brilliant idea! I would love to see that (after watching the trial!) Jackie Wilson OMW was AWESOME. I went through is videos one night and never really appreciated WHAT he did, that he could move like that and another great, gymnastic vocal ability! ( I love it when people play with their voices like that and experiment). Michael teases with his. I don't even know if I can describe what he does with his voice without my husband getting mad at me because it reminds me of changing rhythms an velocities. Like racing a car to a destination only to apply the brakes, but smoothly to slow it down suddenly, then pull it into a moderate speed. He does that all the time in his songs and when I sing to them it actually feels good on the voice. Like dance movement with the vocal chords. He's really good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. coxib said - "I was so sad, so confused and angry although i support the family, all the family and always will support them. All those news and gossip were heartbreaking. It was like nobody cares anymore."

    ........ I've been through that MANY times and I know exactly where you are coming from. When I first read the printed version of the press release, I was actually kind of excited but thought, where was Jermaine and Randy or Janet? (Yeah, come to think of it where IS Janet? Ohhhhhhhhhhh Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-neeeeet...) Anyway, I was kind of excited. Then in the space of less than an hour Jermaine posts his contradicting statement and then Randy also. Then I thought, what the heck? Then again I thought, "wait a minute!" All in a half an hour I went through this. (Thanks guys/gals!) Then I started laughing because it's been like this the WHOLE TIME with every peace of news. Then I remembered Randy's tweet about "others are also reading this" and Jermaine's "It will get rough for the fans and family". So I have to put my emotions in stand-by or channel them into something less excruciating.

    Remember that activity is going to increase as we get closer to the finale of this. Jermaine said they are seeking justice but for more than just one case. I know what he means. This isn't just about a music catalog. :o) Keep the faith ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Deb - You wouldn't even have to ask . . . I would give it to you (the cookie, except maybe if it's chocolate chip, then we're sharing!) Well the intrigue might get to me but so would the issue of going through an airport in these times. Sorry Michael but no way. If I can't drive I don't go I HATE flying anymore. If I had to face down TSA I don't think I would handle it well. But I think I could watch the concert on T.V. But we dont' have 3D on our T.V. It's not even digital, LOL! I think the newest T.V. we have in the house was made back in the mid-1990's and the reason we still get a spectacular picture is because it's never on, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Has anyone gone to the MichaelForeverTribute website to see how these tickets are being sold? First you register and make a charity pledge. The more you pledge, the greater your chance of getting a ticket, so the site says! The portion going to charity isn't coming from the ticket purchase. If you are selected for a ticket at your chosen price among the available options, when you pay for the ticket you also must pay for your charity pledge (what, or no ticket?). Sounds that way. And the talent committing to the concert will be announced one day at a time over the next ten days, after that comes the "registration" for tickets. So it will be very interesting to see what big name talent commits to this concert. Michael gave away concert tickets to sick and needy children and adults for all his concerts. Something is very odd about these arrangements.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, this is just plain wrong, bizarre, illogical and completely out of character for this familys choice of a concert date. WHY would a family who made such a strong showing and were so dedicated to being in support of Michael at his trials...who showed up at I think,..every day of the trial that was very long and intense....WHY would this same family now choose to go across the planet to celebrate his life DURING what is now scheduled to be his MURDER TRIAL!? Something is so so not right here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bonnie,
    From my knowledge of British royalty (yes I have come within a few feet of them, but never spoken to them)Prince Charles would NEVER have anything to do with a Michael Jackson tribute concert! Although he is currently Prince of Wales, once he is crowned in London, I can't imagine him jetting up to Cardiff for a concert , more likely go shooting/hunting/fishing. Princess Diana would have. Can't see Charles doing it. Not his thing at all, and he seems to give most celebrities a wide berth.

    I would imagine the October date of 'Michael Forever' was set when the Murray trial was due to start Spring/Summer and expected to be all over by the Fall. But of course the dates moved, and moved, and moved. It was probably impractical to trash plans and start over.
    I should imagine the hoax forums are buzzing with excitement that MJ will BAM on October 8th!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymyous said - "The more you pledge, the greater your chance of getting a ticket, so the site says! The portion going to charity isn't coming from the ticket purchase. If you are selected for a ticket at your chosen price among the available options, when you pay for the ticket you also must pay for your charity pledge (what, or no ticket?)"

    ...... Well I just closed everything in the middle answering instead of opening another tab (oooooooh!!!!) so here it is again! I do not believe the family, meaning the family at the press conference is hunky-dory with this arrangement. Their faces during the conference say too much. and Islandsisle you are right, something is not right. First of all these are NOT even Michael's charities. The Prince's Trust? A trust is a trust. They don't call it a foundation and I wonder if THAT has ever been audited. We know England is supporting two governments over there they have to be getting tired of that. How many children a year does this TRUST help? And WHAT do they help these children WITH? Leadership skills? Where is THIS taught, at the nearest DeMolay organization? Tavistock? If I was a teen over there I'd be running the other way!

    The Millenium Stadium in Cardiff is owned by the Welsh Rugby Union. THAT organization was founded by Cyril Chambers, of Swansea Football Club, was elected the first President of the WRFU and Richard Mullock, of Newport, became the first Honorary Secretary and Treasurer. Source http://www.wru.co.uk/14148.php

    The union's patron is Queen Elizabeth II, and her grandson Prince William of Wales became the Vice Royal Patron of the Welsh Rugby Union as of February 2007.[2] Source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_Rugby_Union

    Global Live Events - (love their little "eye of horeb" picture) http://www.globalliveeventsuk.com/

    Chris Hunt - "Founder and Chief Executive Chris Hunt is one of the most respected producers and directors of music and arts programming in the UK and beyond. Chris was a producer at the BBC, then became a Director at LWT’s The South Bank Show and went on to found Iambic in 1988."

    USA CEO Eric Bute worked on the ad campaigns for the Intel Chips . . . THAT'S comforting! The Intel campaign necessitated working with teams in seven countries, and managing a creative staff of over a hundred. Under his watch, the chip-makers business catapulted from $70 million to over $500 million in revenue. Source http://www.globalliveeventsuk.com/category/leadership

    Jim Rutherford, COO U.S. He is a member of The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences and the Directors Guild of America.

    Seems like they've produced mainly C&W music videos http://www.globalliveeventsuk.com/music-video

    There is NO INFO on when they actually came into existence on their site. I thought that was weird.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bonnie – I love your opinion on the upcoming concert. I agree too it’s a good Idea with bad timing if the trial is going to happen.

    Well, Jermaine and Jackie really think the trial will be held on the day it was schedule. However, how many times this trial was cancelled and what makes them this time will happen for the rest of the family not to go along with the tribute plan. Is the rest of the family who wants this concert not aware of the trial or is there something they know and the rest do not to go ahead with the tribute? I know families are not always in agreement of certain things but they may be forced to do this?

    Bonnie, I choose to go to the trial because I want to know if the trial reveals the truth of what happened to Michael.

    Wow, I really appreciate the judge actually viewed the footage of the video and throw a blow to the defense that Michael did not look like he was ill. It’s not only disprove those gangs but also Latoya who joined the clan and claimed her brother was very sick during that time in all interviews she was doing to sell her book. What’s wrong with her?

    I am happyyyy so happy that the judge proved it to all of us Michael was healthy. I wonder what are those gangs-stalkers, Branca bloggers and their supporters are going to do now, hang themselves with big ropes in feeling shameful.

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  15. PrincessGlam said - "Prince Charles would NEVER have anything to do with a Michael Jackson tribute concert! "


    ....... Oh I agree with you! I didn't say Charles would actually GO, just that their mention of "a show fit for a King" could have been a clue as to who might be "crowned" between now and that time. Not that he would actually be at the concert.

    Hoax forums. Too late. I thought that too, LOL! But if that were the case I think the family would have had a little different emotions on their faces. Perhaps an unveiling of the fake Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think the decision on the DATE for this concert was just settled in the last week or two. I believe that they knew full well that the trial stands a high likelyhood of being in process then. Someone is pulling strings that are forcing this to happen at that day is what I believe....ah..I think we call this a "False Flag" lets all go party down and honor Michael by givng money to the monster machine that swallowed his career.Yeah, Let's do that while we ignore the trial for his murder. Imagine the press and the number of people that are going to be preoccupied by this concert....certainly not everyone ....but the bulk of the world that would usually be seeing a two second blip about his murder trial...will now not see that or if they do ...it will be seen and immediately forgotten when they show footage of the up and coming concert ....it all is pretty typically tragic. I applaud Germaine and Randy and Janet.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Bonnie! I found a few interesting things I wanted to add regarding this press conference -

    About the quote from Chris Hunt, "We wanted to do something decadent..." If you click on your original source you will see that they have removed the word "decadent" from their article.

    I found these other two sources from the U.K. that quote Chris Hunt, "We wanted to do something decent..."

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/uk-wales-south-east-wales-14287845

    http://yourcardiff.walesonline.co.uk/2011/07/26/michael-jackson-supergig-announced-for-millennium-stadium/


    Also, a U.K. sourced link to a different video from the press conference -

    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/multimedia/entertainment/music/video/2011/07/26/cardiff-to-host-michael-jackson-tribute-concert-91466-29121158/

    (and another link to that same video, in case the first one does not work -

    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/_services/ajax/ajax_controller.cfm?event=kyteURL&t=video&u=channels/400343/1422822

    And to go along with what islandsisle said "Well, this is just plain wrong, bizarre, illogical..." I found several sources, I give links to two of them, that state

    "The press conference, held in a ballroom at the Beverly Hills Hotel, featured a brief video introduction with the words,

    “Just when you thought that was it”

    which alluded to the name of the concert series, ‘This Is It” that Michael Jackson was planning at the time of his death in 2009."


    http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2011/07/25/michael-jackson-siblings-announce-tribute-concert/

    http://donloeslowdown.blogspot.com/2011/07/jackson-family-global-live-events.html

    Please feel free to delete any of this if you feel it is not relevant.

    Thanks so much for all you do!

    LindaFL

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bonnie-Hi hun, I just found this video on youtube, what is this a teaser for the concert? It looks like there's a few clips in there of Michael, I noticed a clip of him at the dermatologists office in there as well. I don't know, seems a little weird to me.
    What do you think?

    Here's the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8VC8WL9TtY

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bonnie, Maybe I'm reading too much into this.
    10-08-11...9-11 Peace.Linda

    ReplyDelete
  20. About October 8th 2011:

    8 October 2001 - "President Bush released an Executive Order Establishing Office of Homeland Security that amended Executive Order 12656 (November 1988)."

    (All the studies, endless committee meetings, planning and drafting complete just one month after 911.)

    "Continuity of Government Plans" (page 2):
    (Executive orders beget executive orders, explained)

    http://uspolitics.about.com/od/usgovernment/a/coop_cogp_2.htm

    8th October 1980 Bob Marley collapsed on stage.

    This is a forum discussion - "Was Bob Marley murdered?":

    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message255372/pg1

    Read some of his lyrics. He nails it. Michael was about 23 when Bob Marley died.
    ..................................................

    All of the oddities surrounding this concert are suspicious. It sounds kind of like the Jacksons were roped into it. But Katherine being rather of a highlight sounds strange. She had been in the background, quiet for decades. I like to think she would not be putting herself in the public eye so much but for Michael and her deep devoted love.

    If they are selling the tickets on a double-dipping, pledge lottery system, they are blatantly taking advantage of people's loyalty and love, for profit, while offering nothing solid in return. Doesn't sound like Michael's style. Do they ask for your credit card at sign up?

    I'd go to court and record the concert for later scrutiny. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bonnie, we all seem to agree that everything about this press conference seems "off" somehow, from Latoya's uneasy facial expression to the choice of words and phrasing used to announce the tribute. And let's face it, when you talk about a spectacular event that would be unsurpassed for many years to come, the only person I know who can pull off such a feat...is MICHAEL! Hearing about the hype surrounding this tribute falls on my deaf ears, only because we've already seen and heard the best there is! Who could possibly fill Michael's magic loafers...let alone several to form the kind of show they speak of? Who will be performing at this mega tribute? Oh, wait a minute...Kuba Ka-Ka?

    Having said that, I went to the Michael Forever site and made some observations, but I'm not certain of their significance. It's really for you and others to ponder. When you click the red Michael Forever Tribute button on the home page you get to the royal room with the empty throne. That is eerily reminiscent of the ornately carved gold and red velvet throne that Michael was photographed in as a boy, then much later as an adult (links to both pics below). The only real visual difference is that this throne is printed with Michael's "M" insignia on the back and seat while Michael's familiar personal chair was solid red velvet. There is no doubt in my mind that the throne on this website is for none other than Michael. (Prince Charles would not be sitting on Michael's initial.)

    Now look at the three items above the throne near the ceiling. I can't make out what the two outside curved objects are, but they seem to be made of thick feathers. The center object is more intriguing and looks like a crystal chandelier, but for a place where a king would hold court, the proportions are way too small for the room. That object is a CROWN. It floats directly above as if suspended waiting to be placed on the head of the person who will sit on the throne. Given the initial on the throne, the crown could be waiting to be RECLAIMED by its original and rightful owner - Michael!)

    As for the logo, I went back and clicked the red button several times to see the details of the large logo when it opened up on the screen. It only stays on for a few seconds, but I wanted to see details and noticed a Roman numeral "IV" in the center - the number 4. Bonnie, does that stand out as meaning anything in terms of events based on dates and numbers? FOUR years...to get it right?

    Aside from the throne in the center, there is that one lonely microphone stand on the left side of the room. That microphone belongs to only one person...only one! Look at the floor tiles on that side of the room. Every couple of seconds one of them lights up - remind you of something? That's exactly what happens on Michael's original "Billie Jean" video. The sidewalk lights up wherever Michael took an invisible step. It happens only on the left side by the microphone, not on the right.

    All of this is leaving me with churning emotion inside. But there is a lot to consider here, and I believe it has meaning.

    Michael's chair photos below:

    http://cdn.rap-up.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/mj-remix-cover.jpg


    http://www.architecturaldigest.com/images/homes/2009/11/michael_jacksons_private_kingdom/08_michael_jackson.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  22. Full Press Conference, audio only. 16 min, 39 sec.

    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/multimedia/entertainment/music/audio/2011/07/25/michael-jackson-concert-announcement-full-press-conference-91466-29118265/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bonnie
    Sometimes I feel like they are watching what we say and taking note of the things we think are clues and roping us in and continually feeding us more clues to stay tuned. HM
    And when the Jacksons made the announcement with the date they was alot of talk on twitter about Teddy Rileys tweet awhile back I believe he tweeted this on May 5th or so. The end of the tweet said He shall rise from the dead on Oct 8th. Wth?
    Fit for a King? Maybe not Charles but perhaps William? Food for thought.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Islandisle - "I think we call this a "False Flag" lets all go party down and honor Michael by givng money to the monster machine that swallowed his career.Yeah, Let's do that while we ignore the trial for his murder."

    ......... Yes, I really believe sometimes that when I see the things going on in the news, and GARBAGE like this that these people believe were are THAT STUPID. Personally I think they miscalculated on the timing. I think people were not totally asleep yet and they are taking notice that something is very wrong with all that's going on in the world. This concert tribute is another symptom of that. The only people that are even going to buy tickets for this thing are people that can afford to lose money and they will probably be the people that are already on board with the establishment. Other celebrities that will help draw others to . . . well, we'll wait on those thoughts, I want to see how this thing develops.

    ReplyDelete
  25. LIndaFL said - "About the quote from Chris Hunt, "We wanted to do something decadent..." If you click on your original source you will see that they have removed the word "decadent" from their article."

    ....... That's weird. From Decadent to decent. SOMEONE must have told him "not decadent, that's not Michael" and he changed it or they did. That's weird. and yes Linda, I believe what you say is relevant as I just got off the phone with Micheline about this and she is . . . well both of us feel the same dread about this. She was upset so I had to remind her that God wins. Not these people.

    Reminder: Jermaine said things were going to get rough for the family and for the fans. We are going to see some things that make no sense. Please just keep saying prayers for the family, for Michael and for those God knows are working for the truth. If you keep God in your heart you will see these things. Nothing's real but all is possible of God is on our side, but we also have to be on his. ♥ Thank you Linda for your support. Stay strong, okay?
    -------------------------------------------

    Jill said - "I just found this video on youtube, what is this a teaser for the concert? It looks like there's a few clips in there of Michael, I noticed a clip of him at the dermatologists office in there as well. I don't know, seems a little weird to me."

    ........ I have it. I will put it up tonight. I noticed quite a few things on that clip. I feel like I want to toss my lunch and I haven't even had any yet. The phone call with both Micheline and my mother today. Cried after I got off the phone. Fog is clearing and I don't want to open my eyes. That's how I feel right now.
    ---------------------------------------------

    Linda said - "Bonnie, Maybe I'm reading too much into this.
    10-08-11...9-11 Peace.Linda "

    ....... Nope. Read everything you can into it and throw out everything that's not a perfect fit. Someone mentioned Teddy Riley's Twitter back in May about coming back from the dead. I don't have the exact quote But what I posted last night (early this morning . . . Ms. Mercy kept me up all night last night) I think is close.

    ReplyDelete
  26. truthbtold said - "8 October 2001 - "President Bush released an Executive Order Establishing Office of Homeland Security that amended Executive Order 12656 (November 1988)."

    (All the studies, endless committee meetings, planning and drafting complete just one month after 911.)"

    ......... that is significant. Isn't it ironic that JFK knew they were going to do exactly this back in 1963, mentioned in is speech to the American Association of Newspaper Publishers? That link to Bob Marley is chock full of information - I caught THIS: Despite these failed attempts to tarnish and taint the reputation of the Rastafari Kulcha, Bob Marley and Peter Tosh continued leading the way for a world wide revolution in thinking and thought. . . . the message in Marley’s muzik and were becoming inspired to work for social change and to “Chant Down Babylon” That was motive enough for Marley’s murder."

    Down with Babylon - The Talmud? The movement of the Zionist false Jews?

    Truth just don't buy those tickets.
    -----------------------------------------------

    Micheline, thanks for the links to the photos of the chairs. They are different chairs entirely but you're right . . . both are thrones as is the chair on the Michael Forever site. I know that since our phone conversation you have a different view now of what you observed, so I won't pick apart your posting but I posted it anyway because this is EXACTLY WHAT THESE PEOPLE WANT FANS TO THINK!!! This was done this way on purpose, to POSSIBLY bring Michael back, which is WHY I posted last night on the lyrics.

    IF MICHAEL COMES BACK for this concert it will NOT BE THE REAL MICHAEL. It will be the "fake me" one. We'll talk more on this later.
    --------------------------------------------

    @Anonymous - Thank you for posting the audio. That was loud!
    -------------------------------------------

    Anonymous said - "And when the Jacksons made the announcement with the date they was alot of talk on twitter about Teddy Rileys tweet awhile back I believe he tweeted this on May 5th or so. The end of the tweet said He shall rise from the dead on Oct 8th. Wth?"

    ......... Just posted on Teddy Riley above, but it was after reading your post reminded me. I haven't been paying much attention to that guy since about March. See my post above. This Michael they are promoting . . . if he shows up at this concert will NOT be the Real Michael . . . Listen to "This Time Around toward the end in the adlibs. He tells us!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.