Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: When all Calls, I will Answer All Your Prayers

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, July 18, 2011

When all Calls, I will Answer All Your Prayers


Michael Jackson 
Smarter Than Average Conspiracy



Everyone, I am stuck between three different blog posts and I know I am not going to get them all done tonight.  There is way too much research involved and all three kind of fit together, so I would like to get them up all at once.

There is so much going on right now in the news that bears watching and the information we are being bombarded with is leading down a road I believe MOST normal people are getting very uncomfortable with.

The three issues I am working on now . . .

Kletzky

Murdock

Talmud

I will tell you this much.  Those who did what they did to Michael are going to regret it.  Those who followed the news about him and most everything else blindly, are going to begin feeling a bit foolish.

I want you all to focus on this picture:


Ariel Sharon, Michael Jackson, Rabbi Boteach, Uri Geller
2001


This photo says a lot more then what I think they had planned on revealing.  I’m sorry I didn’t pay more attention to this sooner.

Please bear with me.  I am so overwhelmed right now with everything.  I want to write when I feel like crying.  I wonder why people do not see this, what is going on.  I want to scream on a street corner, preferably in front of the White House in Obama’s face, but he is only one of many.

I wish there were three of me so I can get these articles done.  I am going to try and pull an all-nighter and I hope my husband forgives me in advance.  What I have discovered I believe Michael knew for a long time.  I  think many of us knew it, we just didn’t think we would ever face the reality of it in our lifetimes.

We have been lied to, manipulated, distracted, dumbed down and numbed slowly and methodically.  Even our churches, most of them, have bought into this lie.  It is incredibly disheartening, no  . . . downright depressing.  I am caught between distressed and enraged.  What is even more distressing is that we are financing our own demise.

I just wanted to put this up early tonight, because the enemy we have been told we have is not our enemy but among the persecuted church of Christ.  We have finally come to the time when the lies are so numerous, they now cancel each other out, leaving people turning in circles, wondering where their lifeline went.

I will have one of the blogs up tonight . . . late and I am going to have another one up right after that.  The last one is turning out to be pretty big so I may have to break it up in two parts.

Fair warning, I am going to be busy and I may not be able to get to everyone right away in email or comments but please don’t let that deter you from asking questions.  I will eventually get to answering them.

Geeze, Michael . . . I really hope God is rewarding you well.

In the meantime everyone, take a look at what I’ve been reading the last couple of days . . .



From Ezekiel Chapter 13



1 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel, that prophesy, and say thou unto them, that prophesy out of their own hearts, Hear the word of the Lord.

3 Thus saith the Lord God, Woe unto the foolish Prophets that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing.

4 O Israel, thy Prophets are like the foxes in the waste places.

5 Ye have not risen up in the gaps, neither made up the hedge for ye house of Israel, to stand in the battle in the day of the Lord.

6 They have seen vanity, and lying divination, saying, The Lord saith it, and the Lord hath not sent them: and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word of their prophecy.

7 Have ye not seen a vain vision? and have ye not spoken a lying divination? ye say, The Lord saith it, albeit I have not spoken.

8 Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Because ye have spoken vanity and have seen lies, therefore behold, I am against you, saith the Lord God,

9 And mine hand shall be upon the Prophets that see vanity, and divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the Lord God.

10 And therefore, because they have deceived my people, saying, Peace, and there was no peace: and one built up a wall, and behold, the others daubed it with untempered mortar,

11 Say unto them which daub it with untempered mortar, that it shall fall: for there shall come a great shower, and I will send hailstones, which shall cause it to fall, and a stormy wind shall break it.

12 Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where is the daubing wherewith ye have daubed it?

13 Therefore thus saith the Lord God, I will cause a stormy wind to break forth in my wrath, and a great shower shall be in mine anger, and hailstones in mine indignation to consume it. 14 So I will destroy the wall that ye have daubed with untempered mortar, and bring it down to the ground, so that the foundation thereof shall be discovered, and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof, and ye shall know, that I am the Lord.

15 Thus will I accomplish my wrath upon the wall, and upon them that have daubed it with untempered mortar, and will say unto you, The wall is no more, neither the daubers thereof,

16 To wit, the Prophets of Israel, which prophesy upon Jerusalem, and see visions of peace for it, and there is no peace, saith the Lord God.

17 Likewise thou son of man, set thy face against the daughters of thy people, which prophesy out of their own heart: and prophesy thou against them, and say,

18 Thus saith the Lord God, Woe unto the women that sow pillows under all armholes, and make veils upon the head of everyone that standeth up, to hunt souls: will ye hunt ye souls of my people, and will ye give life to the souls that come unto you?

19 And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley, and for pieces of bread to slay the souls of them that should not die, and to give life to the souls that should not live in lying to my people, that hear your lies?

20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I will have to do with your pillows, wherewith ye hunt the souls to make them to fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls, that ye hunt to make them to fly.

21 Your veils also will I tear, and deliver my people out of your hand, and they shall be no more in your hands to be hunted, and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

22 Because with your lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad, and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life,

23 Therefore ye shall see no more vanity, nor divine divinations: for I will deliver my people out of your hand, and ye shall know that I am ye Lord.





From Ezekiel Chapter 14



Son of man, when ye land sinneth against me by committing a trespass, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and I will destroy man and beast forth of it.

14 Though these three men Noah, Daniel, and Job were among them, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord God.

15 If I bring noisome beasts into the land and they spoil it, so that it be desolate, that no man may pass through, because of beasts,

16 Though these three men were in the midst thereof, As I live, saith the Lord God, they shall save neither sons nor daughters: they only shall be delivered, but the land shall be waste.

17 Or if I bring a sword upon this land, and say, Sword, go through the land, so that I destroy man and beast out of it,

18 Though these three men were in the midst thereof, As I live, saith the Lord God, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters, but they only shall be delivered themselves.

19 Or if I send a pestilence into this land, and pour out my wrath upon it in blood, to destroy out of it man and beast,

20 And though Noah, Daniel and Job were in the midst of it, As I live, saith the Lord God, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter: they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness.

21 For thus saith the Lord God, How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, even the sword, and famine, and the noisome beast and pestilence, to destroy man and beast out of it?

22 Yet behold, therein shall be left a remnant of them that shall be carried away both sons and daughters: behold, they shall come forth unto you, and ye shall see their way, and their enterprises: and ye shall be comforted, concerning the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, even concerning all that I have brought upon it.





There is more . . . I have underlined the things that grabbed my heart.  We will continue with this tomorrow.  The other two, shorter news items I have will go up tonight, albeit late.



I don’t want to add to this yet.  I just want you to read it and if you like go back here at this link and read the whole two chapters of Ezekiel.  We will link other Bible verses to this tomorrow.



God bless you.  And Stay tuned for the news items.

Standing while they're kicking him . . . 



4 comments:

  1. To comment the picture... an angel among devils, that´s what I always believed when I first saw this picture. There is something big happening and we are right in the middle of it. L.O.V.E. Melly

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Melly - Yes, I agree, there is something big happening. I don't believe Michael's part in it is over and our part is just beginning. I just keep remembering what Michael said . . . Trust God's word, not man's ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you viewed this video http://youtu.be/WDdTG4CBbA8

      Delete
    2. Hi Anonymous,

      Thank you for the video. I know EXACTLY who Michael is. Just in case you haven't seen -

      Voice of an Archangel speaks
      http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2012/10/with-voice-of-archangel-god-speaks.html

      http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2012/12/chosen-to-be-god-part-2.html

      http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2012/10/and-god-said-let-there-be-light.html

      http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2013/01/deeper-into-bible-introducing-angel.html

      Info from January 31 Beast
      http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-beast-that-was-is-not-yet-is.html

      And I am working on putting it together. Love you you. Thanks again!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.