Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Bad Dreams and Bad Michael Tributes

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bad Dreams and Bad Michael Tributes


Subtle Deception, the Dream




The dreams I have are unfortunately vivid and the one I had this morning kind of depresses me.

Most of you know that I applied for a job with a promising company.  I struggle with the thought of the time I would have to divide between this blog and a full time job.  However, bills need to be paid and it’s not fair that my husband is working and we still cannot meet our monthly obligations of normal utilities, housing ect and bear this burden alone.

I have written about this struggle many times.  There has not been much down here job wise, so when my husband’s work colleague told him about a big company hire just north of where he worked, he texted me and I got ready to go to their open house.  Several people await news from me on a call for a second interview.

Imagine my horror when I wake up from a dream like this:


I am sitting in what looks like a corporate classroom.  I am sitting toward the back and there are probably about fifteen to twenty people in this room all sitting at desks.

The woman teaching the class has shoulder length reddish hair, layered but curled under on the ends.  She is probably in her late thirties in age. She is wearing eye makeup that does little to add depth to her eyes.  I am watching her refer to things on a pull down easel and a chalk board.  There is also an overhead projector that is being used to project Power Point images on this easel.

I am paying attention as much to her as I am to what she is pointing to.  I hear her voice but not what she says.  I am focused on the lack of animation in her voice and her eyes, which are about as lifeless as her voice.  It was like looking into the glass eyes of a porcelain doll. The false enthusiasm in her voice sounded like shards of glass hitting a ceramic tile floor. 

Nothing penetrated because you feel the need to protect yourself from it, not absorb it.  Both her eyes and her voice had the same quality – they reflected back at you.  Nothing absorbed and nothing came through from within.

As the class emptied, I knew I would not be coming back.  I walk to the front of the training room.  I had noticed she had a slight accent when she spoke.  She seemed to be packing up her things from the classroom as if she would not be there after the weekend either.

“Are you leaving?”  I ask her in the dream.

“Yes”, she says, “I am actually from Britain but I am here to train their new people.”

Britain, I thought to myself.  She’s from Britain. Why would they need to fly someone from Britain?

Standing closer to her, I saw something about her eyes that unnerved me.  I asked her out of the blue, “Do you believe in God?”

She turned and looked directly at me.  Her eyes were now sparking some life in a form of amusement. She said to me, “Everyone believes in a god.”  Then a weariness crept into her face and her eyes lost that sudden evidence of life.  Turning away from me again to pack books into a box she asked, “What do you have to tell me about God?”

I didn’t know how to say what I wanted to say, so I let it come out of my mouth the way it came into my head, “You seem like you need Him.”

She turned to me and leaned back on the desk behind her, half sitting on it.  “Are you sure you see what you think you see?”  She ducked her head down toward me, with her eyes titled up to me.  The look made me want to back away.  “You read the Bible, I’m sure.  What makes you think you understand what is in it when most priests get it wrong?  Are you sure of what touches you?  Your heart?”



I got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.  I did not back away from her even though I wanted to.  I stood my ground but it was an honest, physical struggle. She continued:

“You sin, you have doubts.  I know what walls you put up.  You think you let God through that?”

This woman let go a slight smile and leaned in toward me until she was close to my ear. She whispered, “It’s all the same you know.  You should open all possibilities.  You don’t know what is a lie and what is the truth, do you?”

I backed up and looked at her.  Mentally I prayed for protection because she scared the crap out of me.  As I was waking up, my last memory of the dream was her leaning into my face, and whispering . . . “Have you given your pledge to the company?”



Those are the words that were stuck in my head when I woke up.  I have made no pledge but I have submitted my resume to a company I hoped to work for.  Now I’m wondering if I should even take the call for a second interview!

Was the job training session just a metaphor for something else?

There is something in this dream that is supposed to tell me something.  I am “open” to suggestions but I don’t think you are going to convince me that this woman was a “good guy”.

I am unclear as to WHY I had this dream.  Either I am not supposed to take this job (it is a company that has had incredible growth in the last few years and given the economy I find that odd), or I am about to get into some tricky territory in my research and God wants me to pay attention.

I need to spend more time in prayer I think . . .

Is He Real???


On other TRIBUTE news, Vanessa sent me a bunch of links tonight that were rather NOT funny – (Until you get to alien ant farm and I’m not even going to bother to capitalize their name).  Here is some information on the performers:

It’s Paul RING not Paul KING BBC can’t even get this right.  The Tribute is thus far NOT receiving a good review in Jolly ole’ England.

CeeLo Green – Love his 2010 Album Title.  It’s a word Michael won’t say (except in the song “Scream”)

Leona Lewis A Moment Like This, Leona makes money off a song recorded and performed first by American Idol’s first winner, Kelly Clarkson


David was born in Holyrood, Southampton, Hampshire,[2] the son of Tina (née Loftus), a retail assistant at Superdrug, and George David, a carpenter.[3][4] David's father is Grenadian and David's mother is English and related to the founders of the Accurist watch-making company; David's maternal grandfather was an Orthodox Jew and his maternal grandmother a convert to Judaism.[5] David's parents separated when he was eight and he was raised by his mother.[6] He attended Bellemoor School and Southampton City College.  Just sayin’

In addition to the usual merchandising of calendars, posters etc, JLS have also released branded condoms with Durex under the campaign line "Just Love Safe", as part of a charitable organization they have established called the JLS Foundation, where they are working together with sexual health charities such as Brook to raise awareness of practicing safe sex. The initiative was launched at a press conference in September 2010.   I’m jealous . . . always wanted a condom named after me.

Here is Alien Ant Farm doing “Smooth Criminal”

Sorry for the cursing but HELL no!  When I started the video, I thought “okay, guitar sounds good”, but then they started singing. Then they started leaning with Michael’s PATENTED move (with the shoes, thank you very much), and call me BIASED but the pyramid shaped logo on the floor of neighborhood wrestling ring (wrestling ring dream?) is none too subtle - Oh, and yes, make sure you get a shot of this pyramid on the floor of a wrestling ring while a band with the word “ALIEN” in their name is dancing with Michael’s stolen shoes.  The little guy dancing with the white mask on is pretty good, but that is the only thing I enjoyed in that video.

I tried to get more into the video but it only made me mad (the guy sitting in the sequined glove-chair and the group crotch grab ticked me off).

I have to exhibit a sense of humor about some of this because it is ridiculous.  These guys are probably talented but not appealing enough to justify paying that kind of money to see them – sorry guys.  You are going to have to take your little ant-inhabited pyramid back to the planet Nibiru and see if you can find an audience there willing to pay $50 to $300 a ticket. 

Seems like the only ones that can afford to attend this tribute are Michael himself, and the owners of the Federal Reserve Bank, The Bank of England and the Central Bank of Europe.  Personally, if I owned a bank, I would expect a much more professional show for my money.

 Rippin' It Up in the After-Life?

8 comments:

  1. Posted by NimrodChrist on Twitter

    NimrodChristPhD Nimrod Christ Nimrod
    "Faith is taking the first step even when you can't see the whole staircase." — Martin Luther King Jr.


    I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, your dreams are always so vivid, and this one is very strange, but there has to be some hidden meaning in there. The red-haired teacher...why red hair? Other than myself, do you know anyone else with red hair who might be in a teaching capacity or a position of authority? I couldn't help laughing when you said she scared the crap out of you! I wasn't in your dream, so I guess she must have spooked you with her glass eyes!

    What I got from this woman is that she had been hurt in her life and not very trusting of people. Remember it was only a dream, so we're just exploring here. She could be a combination of many people, but I sensed she was tired and disillusioned. In some ways, the woman in your dream, although she interacted with you, could actually be YOU. Don't get me wrong, Bonnie - I know your faith in God is strong, but the way you described how she looked directly into your eyes, almost in your face, it was done in such a way as if she "knew" you well enough to invade your space. It could have been you on the outside looking in at yourself - asking questions when you have feelings of doubt. It's just one point of view and I could be wrong.

    This segment below was interesting:

    "This woman let go a slight smile and leaned in toward me until she was close to my ear. She whispered, “IT'S ALL THE SAME, YOU KNOW. You should open all possibilities. You don’t know what is a lie and what is the truth, do you?”

    I capitalized the words above because it made me think of Michael's verse in "All In Your Name:"

    "CARRY ME TO THE GATES OF PARADISE
    THEY'RE THE SAME
    IT'S ALL IN YOUR NAME"

    Also, "opening all possibilities and not knowing what is a lie and what is the truth" speaks to the heart of what you're doing for Michael on this blog. You mention wanting to back away from this woman, but held your ground and felt a real physical struggle. I believe it was an inner conflict with two opposing forces of your own psyche. The woman became "weary" just as you have from mental and emotional exhaustion. You fight it every step of the way because you don't want to give up. Then another part, the faith part - the one who whispered in your ear, was encouraging you not to give up. The fact that she whispered as opposed to speaking out loud as she did before, could be your own acknowledgement that you need to hold back some of what you know and let certain events play out.

    I don't think your dream was a bad omen about the job. If you get the offer, TAKE THE JOB, Bonnie! You can always quit later if it gives you a bad feeling. If the company is experiencing growth despite the economy, that's good for those who want and need a job. Thank God not all business is suffering, and where you're living, job leads are hard to come by. If they call you, go with it, girl! Just don't make any pledges to the company! Unless it's the Pledge of Allegiance.

    I'd be interested to hear what others on your blog think of your dream. I ain't no expert, but you got my two cents worth! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael approved and love Alien Ant Farm's cover version of Smooth Criminal.

    From: http://www.allmichaeljackson.com/interviews/onlineaudiochat.html

    Anthony: Um, talk a bit... One of the things that was of kind of a little bit of a sensation this year was Alien Ant Farm's cover of Smooth Criminal. I wanted to see if you'd paid attention it, if you... Do you enjoy it, or how you felt about it.
    Michael: I saw it and fell in love with it. I loved it. I said, I just gotta have this come out. So, they wanted my permission; I saw it and I approved it and gave it a triple A, and said "go right ahead."
    Anthony: Fantastic. It must be interesting, as a songwriter, to have other people do your songs and come up with another interpretation. What is that like?
    Michael: It's a great compliment. It's a wonderful compliment. It makes you feel worthy and that your music is reaching all the different generations. You know, and all the different, uh... I mean, everybody's out there listening and that makes me very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anononymous - Thank you for posting that. I wasn't sure when they even recorded it so I checked and I found it on their 2001 album.

    Michael is more gracious than I am on the review. I still don't like it. Maybe it's because I'm a girl. Maybe it's because I don't like pyramids or it could be the crotch grab thing. But I'm entitled to my opinion and it's not always going to be Michael's opinion. That's okay, I hope? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Spotlight - I will answer yours tomorrow. It's almost 3am here and I have to get to bed. :o) Been a long day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Spotlight - Okay, now I'm awake and can answer this:

    You said - "The red-haired teacher...why red hair? Other than myself, do you know anyone else with red hair who might be in a teaching capacity or a position of authority? "

    ......... Nope. I know people with red hair but nobody that would have any authority over me. The red might have significance in some of the Bible research I was doing, re: the line of Esau and the early Khazars in eastern Europe, LOL.

    This woman in my dream was a deception. She was trying to confuse me as to what is right and what is wrong. When she asked me "you don't know what is a lie or the truth do you?" it was in a mocking tone, with a slight smile. It was designed to instill doubt in what I was doing. It may have been in my dream because I have been faced with this already by past posters here, and I may be coming upon having to face this again. I do have people trying to throw me off course. You're right about the doubt, but not about her being me. I will tell you I had a dream years ago that was similar to this and this woman had reddish hair. It was one of those dreams where I was paralyzed when I woke up, but it was worse than the dream above. I was a teenager when I had the dream and the attack was directly at me. It was a horrible dream.

    This dream above seemed to be going in that direction but I woke up before it got that far. I will tell you that the feeling this woman in yesterday's dream was that of the devil sitting on your shoulder whispering things in your ear, to install thoughts. That is why I wanted to back away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spotlight cont.:

    You said - ""CARRY ME TO THE GATES OF PARADISE
    THEY'RE THE SAME
    IT'S ALL IN YOUR NAME"

    ..... Just what does "all the same" mean? That one line bugs me because you don't know what it is reference to. Who are "they"?

    You said - ""opening all possibilities and not knowing what is a lie and what is the truth" speaks to the heart of what you're doing for Michael on this blog. You mention wanting to back away from this woman, but held your ground and felt a real physical struggle. "

    ......... When that woman said to open all possibilities, remember I was trying to talk to her about God. Because of the mocking tone of her voice, I distinctly felt she wanted me to explore possibilities outside the Bible, perhaps look at the "new age" stuff. This woman was NOT A HELPER in my dream.

    The HOLDING BACK on some of what I know I agree with you considering some of the territory we are walking through, but again I don't think she was at all being helpful.

    I keep thinking sometimes "Why are the Jacksons doing this? Why say the truth will come out then turn around and lie or get in bed with liars that are hurting people? Why not just come out with the truth? Why all the drama?

    Then I see Daniel, where the one like the son of man tells him to shut up the book, what we are not supposed to know until the end time. And I see the Angel in Revelation tell John to eat the book.

    I don't want people to get hurt. I don't want Michael to get hurt. I am bracing myself for what I think we are about to see because if we don't hold tight we are going to get thrown overboard trying to grasp for lifejackets that are nothing but mirages instead of trusting the operator of the boat and HOLDING ON.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie,
    I think your dream shows that you are scared of being gobbled up and spat out by some corporate giant, when you could be blogging about Michael :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.