Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: The Illuminated One or the Prince - Michael's Lyrics Puzzle

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Illuminated One or the Prince - Michael's Lyrics Puzzle


Michael Prince
That Pesky Daniel Thingey



My family has gone home, I applied for a job yesterday that involves some skills I would love to utilize again and I took one of my blog topics offline last night pending further information, if any will be forthcoming. 

After a talk with Micheline last night, we came to a consensus about a press release and I decided that I may very well have misread someone’s intentions.  It’s one of those things that cannot be fixed once it has been done, and THAT ladies and gentleman is the reason I do not like lies, deception, “strong delusion” and other things that are enacted to move stealthily from point A to point B.

A few months ago, I tweeted Jermaine about what “mixed messages” are doing to fans when he was barking Pearl Jr. about Hoax videos she was selling.  This is what gets to me:  There is ALWAYS a possibility that if both sides are deceiving each other, the INNOCENT and the ONES WHO LOVE YOU will get pulled into the vortex and GET HURT.

There is even the bigger possibility of someone who was helping Michael being put in danger because someone misreads the motive for the deception.  I don’t want to be an overzealous blogger who oversteps the scope of her blog.  There is a lot at stake here and even though I know who is supposed to win, I don’t want anyone falling on the wrong side of the fence If I can at all help it. 

I know for a fact who’s side Michael is on.  I have no doubts about who he stands with.  Michael’s family, in my humble opinion backed by RESEARCH, are for the most part one with what their brother Michael wanted to accomplish.  I BELIEVE they were aware of everything at the VERY LEAST brought up to speed during the time they spent together for Michael’s trial in 2005.

Before that there was a STRONG POSSIBILITY that they were TRUTH SEEKING between the time Latoya made those accusations about Michael under Gordon’s control and the time she escaped.  I believe during the time she escaped Gordon that the “interventions” attempted were right around that time.  I also believe that the family knew very well that what happened to Latoya was most probably going on with Michael, probably on a much bigger scale.

That makes what is going on with Latoya’s book and this tribute even harder to believe, doesn’t it?

So how do we explain Latoya’s book, The four siblings and Michael’s mother being involved in this Tribute which looks to me as if it is dripping of Illuminati ecto-plasm?

I can’t.  Maybe I’m not supposed to.  I can tell you that based on what I have learned in the last two years:

- Most of our churches are not going to give us the answers as many of them don’t know themselves, having their ministers taught at infiltrated seminaries.

- Our “government” is a lost cause.  They are saturated with the shadow government people.

- Michael was aware of everything and they were attempting to use him for something pretty sinister.

- And last but not least, there is no way God would have opened my eyes to this man, this fight, nor would His spirit have moved me to pray for him if there was any question as to who’s side he is on.  If ever my faith is tested, I go back and sit quietly in thought on that night where He completely disintegrated the hardness of my heart.  It was real and there was absolutely no denying it.  I may slip, I may fall and I may get confused as to what sign leads where, but I am supposed to learn something from the struggle.

There are some things I cannot explain beyond a dream I had or a feeling strong enough to keep my heels dug into the ground on certain issues.  I have to go with that because that is what God gave me.

You will have people interpreting everything I have said about Michael, give you good feelings about it all, only to lead you down the wrong path.  Satan uses God and his name too, for the same reason.  It’s the same pattern throughout history, ancient and present day.

Someone sent me this video on the tribute.  I covered the tribute here – “Angel of Light”.


Michael’s Tribute Concert

In this video above this person mentions the messiah, she mentions Masonic symbolism, she mentions trees as symbols of life and also symbols of innocence, symbols of sin, rising sun, and rebirth. (Son of the morning referenced in Isaiah, verse below).

The person who has this Youtube channel also believes in channeling (spiritual), spiritual writing and although I believe God works through many mediums and according to the gifts he’s bestowed upon the one he is working through at any given time, I also believe that this can be some dangerously misused territory.  The deception using God and his name and works is layered, shifting and at times very subtle.
2 Corinthians 11:13-15

"13For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
 14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
 15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works."

I have been asked about this tribute many times even after posting the blog on “Light Man”.  There are some fans “on the fence” about whether Michael “made it” or not and is alive.  They are the ones that are vulnerable to this tribute and whatever marketing tricks they may use.  They believe or WANT to believe that Michael will show up at this Tribute.

My response to this, since Michael liked biblical illustrations is this:

2 Thessalonians 2:3
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

And Michael’s lyrics from “This Time Around”

@3:54 Take Me Shake Me
Somebody’s gonna fake me
Kill me


As far as I am concerned that is the core argument.  Everything else around that is illusion/deception aimed at one party or the other.  You can watch the show but don’t get pulled into the vortex.  If you are one of the ones battling however, well . . . know your enemy and know his weapons.

There is also a parallel battle going on.  I had mentioned on I think it was Monday’s blog that Jesus’s name is also being used to mislead.  Our churches in his name have been used in the same way.  You are being told that “your Bible has been misinterpreted” which throws a crowbar into the only source of truth you have, but I have news for you.

Your Bible may have been annotated and “narrated” and had footnotes and references added to it.  It may have errors in some of the translated scripture but even with that in there you will still find the truth.  Faith reveals it.  You can thank God that those who sought to mislead you using misinterpreted words in verses aren’t the most consistent in the way they do it.

We got to the truth of Genesis’s story of Nimrod by comparing the same verses of varying Bible translations and going to the oldest known English translation.  The New Testament in the Bible makes references to events revealed by Old Testament prophets.  And the Old Testament events prophecy on what will happen even beyond the recording of events in the New Testament.

When coming upon the lies and manipulations thrown at you about who’s side you should be on, you have God’s Word to refer to.  That is why I am so amazed by what is going on, even in my anger at the suffering of people that the lies have caused.  Everything happening today has been recorded over a thousand years ago at the least.

I love the explanation in this video below of why God’s time is important and to be respected.  My biggest challenge is the knowledge of people suffering and how little we care for life. Wasted time to reach someone really gets to me.

Even though I am VERY CAUTIOUS about the elements in this video below and the way it is presented, I do agree with what he said about the purpose of God’s timing and how he teaches us.

Good video on Jesus

I am not comfortable with the way he deals with the subject of “the occult”.  Even though I am well aware of powers that God gave us (through Him) to do certain things through faith, it is not explained very well in this video above. We are going to cover this more in depth another time. However I agree that the elite have conspired to take away or dull certain abilities through control of food/nutrients, education systems and training methods, music, entertainment and other mind-numbing tools.

The people behind this conspiracy are being driven by the very same jealousy that got Lucifer kicked out of Heaven.

Do you know who “The ghost of jealousy” is?  Michael referred to him in the song “Ghosts”.  The very first story of jealousy in history began when Lucifer coveted God's seat and started a rebellion in Heaven.

Isaiah 14:12
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

There is also this excellent video explaining that the “Jewish” signs we see were never revealed in ancient Hebrew or Biblical scripture.

The Manipulation of Christianity

At 4:40 minutes this video describes the origins of the “Star of David”.  I like that they included a verse out of Acts in the Bible:  Acts 7:43  “43 And ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures, which ye made to worship them, therefore I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

The “Star of David” is formed with two interlocking pyramids or triangles with points facing opposite directions.



The “Babylonian Influence” is throughout everything from our printed currency to the symbols in our churches.

This is interesting and since I have only spot checked what availability I have to the Qur’an, I will need someone else’s expert opinion on this Islamic version of Jesus’s return.  I can only verify the Biblical version of the events from what I can find in the Bible.

Islam Also has been infiltrated

Something to give you hope….
Christians protecting Muslims in Prayer


Back in April, right around the time my leg was healing from that deck-dive I did, I had those three dreams in one day, about Michael.  I talked about it on the blog update titled, “Michael is Starting to Scare Me”.

The final dream was the one with Liam Neeson in it and he had told the other woman (who used to be me in the dream) “what if he is the Maher” (or Ma-er or Ma’ere.  I wasn’t sure what exactly he had said and this was in reference to the missing Michael.)

Remember because of that dream, I searched out the word “Ma’hare” and it lead me to certain passages in the Qur’an and along this road I traveled, I discovered that some things that were presented to us as truths about the Muslims were out and out lies.

I had in the comments asked for others to offer suggestions as to what the word “Ma’hare” could have been and it struck me just today . . . I have been searching for verification that the elite had bigger plans for Michael (other than his catalog and his money). 

Then a couple months later this Tribute rears its ugly head.  The way it’s being sold, the “suggestive” selling of the possibility that Michael could/may/might be there if not in body then in spirit, but come folks . . . come see "A haunting ghostly treat, The foolish trickery And spirits dancing In the light!"   



Other than a couple of familiar names, the artists appearing for this thus far are pretty much unknown.  The family at the press conference were more morose then they were at the memorial and the enthusiasm of Chris Hunt at the same press conference made me feel more like I was witnessing an employer chastising an employee than someone announcing a Michael Jackson Tribute.

Micheline sent me that tribute video above and they enthusiastically translate the flashing images from quite a different opinion then the way I saw it.

Now I went back to that Post about Michael scaring me and read down through the comments because I remember one post from Linda:


Hi Bonnie, You got me searching too and I found that "Meier" is a Hebrew name meaning: He who illuminates or one who brings light or causes light.....Sounds like another name for Michael Jackson to me! "This is it. Here I stand. I'm the light of the world. This is grand!Source 1st comment below post

The Hebrew name for Meier (Ma’hare, Mayer, Mehr)  “Meir From the Hebrew, meaning “one who brightens or shines.”  In the Tamud (Yevamot 62b), a leading second-century scholar, the most brilliant of Rabbi Akiba’s students. Meiri A variant form of Meir.”  Source

This source for baby names says “Hebrew origin Yiddish – he who illuminates”  Source

This same source also verifies the Eastern Europe Jews origins (Yiddish), with “The big Red Shield was still displayed over the door. Recognizing the true significance of the Red Shield (his father had adopted it as his emblem from the Red Flag which was the emblem of the revolutionary minded Jews in Eastern Europe)

I did a search on Meier + Illuminati, and most sites translated the Hebrew spelling of “Meier” to “Mayer”. 

“Illuminating” - Source

History of the surname Mayer, Meier, Maier, Meir, etc…

“The jewish name "Meyer" signifies a Talmudic doctor or scholar.” Source

In other search results, I found

The "Illuminati" was a name used by a German sect that existed in the 15th century. They practiced the occult, and professed to possess the 'light' that Lucifer had retained when he became Satan.”  Source 

Further along this same web site, I found other history of the Rothschilds or the Illuminati.

In 1743 a goldsmith named Amschel Moses Bauer opened a coin shop in Frankfurt, Germany. He hung above his door a sign depicting a Roman eagle on a red shield. The shop became known as the Red Shield firm. The German word for 'red shield' is Rothschild.”  Source

It also goes states right below this, “Amschel Bauer had a son, Meyer Amschel Bauer. At a very early age Mayer showed that he possessed immense intellectual ability,”  You can read the rest at this source on the history of the Bavarian Illuminati.

Refresher Course - History of the False Jews


Now why would I have a dream about a character actress crying because she thinks Michael Jackson is Jesus Christ to which Liam Neeson asks “what if he is the Maier?”

The “Illuminated” one?  One who “Illuminates”?

The “Light Man” on the stage for a flicker of a second during a flash of other pictures shown in a trailer for a Tribute promotion for Michael?

I listened to Michael tonight driving into town to replenish some food from the weekend.  It was “Invincible” tonight and between the drive to town and the drive back, I heard all but the last three songs on that CD. 

Listen to them.

Go back and listen to “Blood on the Dance Floor”

Then go back and listen to “History” CD’s one and two.

Then go back and listen to Dangerous.

Then go back and listen to Bad.

There are certain songs that need to be put in order.  Just like dreams.

The pieces fit if you use the Bible as your source.  Who is the prince?

The Prince and the “one who illuminates” are not the same.

Michael Jackson - Advice



9 comments:

  1. Bonnie,Yes!Yes!Yes! You nailed it Bonnie! I felt it before I knew it. Just from listening to the music and lyrics.Which led me to your blog.Thank you.Peace.Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Linda - What is it exactly that I nailed? I'm not quite finished yet and this story is still unfolding. I still have a lot of sources to pour through.

    There is one who is with God and it is not the "one who illuminates". On the top of the core problem is still the plan of what they intend to do.

    I had company today and we were talking about all this. They gave me more sources and I want to check them out. But I will tell you this. It is looking like - if you are documented, you are bought and traded like a commodity. I care less about that then I do about people being deceived spiritually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie,I meant the "fake". I know that we don't have all the information or all the answers,but we're on the right track.That's what I feel. I also know that not everyone wants to hear the truth. That doesn't mean we stop speaking it. Peace.Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Linda - Ohh! I'm sorry, yes that is what I meant too. I can see why God doesn't give us all the answers right away. The wisdom of what to do with it is something we have to gain from experience. There are those out there that are very helpful in directing us to dumb down what we are finding to the changing of a president or singling out one religion or another. We (husband and I) are facing that right now with people we thought we knew. It's heart breaking, it just kills you inside. People that were your life and part of your daily existence at one time. People should know this is what they are going to face when seeking and speaking the truth. This is why we need to lean on God. Thank you Linda . . . God Bless you.♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jesus said, "Wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat. Because strait is the gate and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it" (Mt 7:13,14).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isaiah 19:2
    And I will set the Egyptians against the Egyptians: and they shall fight every one against his brother, and every one against his neighbour; city against city, and kingdom against kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie said "There is ALWAYS a possibility that if both sides are deceiving each other, the INNOCENT and the ONES WHO LOVE YOU will get pulled into the vortex and GET HURT."

    This is what I've been saying all along, and leads me to think that maybe Michael is not in total command of the chess moves. Maybe he set the broad picture, and is forced to watch as others take the lead? Are you expecting the estate to 'offer' any titbits of items under their control for The Tribute? Maybe some new footage from TII, to help deceive the fans?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Princessglam - Princess you are right. Because there are those on the chess board that Michael most probably did not invite but decided to try and jump in and help. Over all I believe the chess board belongs to God, not Michael. Michael I think is just the player on the good side. I think many of the moves were planned before anyone took to the board and I think the game was won before then. However those actually on the game board are not seeing the whole board. They only see the consequences of their moves and don't understand.

    I'm not expecting anything from the estate. There are two possibilities for this Tribute which I will go into another time. There is a reason we have not heard from bigger name performers and that's all I will say at this time.

    Deceiving fans - Fans are not the only ones watching all this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BONNIE said "Michael was aware of everything and they were attempting to use him for something pretty sinister."

    Like what, if I may ask ? Spread a "Pagan philosophy" as written in one of the last instructive Videos above, instead of the Word of God as spread out by Michael to the world fans for years ? That is all I see but anything pretty sinister, what else it can still be ?

    After the 1993 disaster year for Michael, one is sure though : the second bad wave started with Michael's row in early 2000 with Sony/Mottola & when was approached by Uri Geller & Shmuley Boteach : what followed, we know.

    Forever Tribute : Nothing is closed yet, but indeed no top performer, except Christina Aguilera. Even for the "What More Can I Give" Performance Video dropped by Sony, Michael had gathered many top stars. Where are they now ? Will any of his 2011 MTV Awards competitors like Bon Jovi, Lady Gaga or others show up ? unsure. This is why I find this year the Fan Tribute for Michael so important. OK, now I just tried again to sell that cause :o)

    The Light Man : A pure illusion/suggestion indeed played at vulnerable fans to bring more of them to the Show.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.