Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Jackson and Frank DiLeo

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Michael Jackson and Frank DiLeo



Frank DiLeo's Dedication
Because of Love There Is No More




I didn’t know when I wrote this down this morning that Frank DiLeo was going to be leaving us.  I was even more shocked when tears fell for him.  I wasn’t expecting this.

I was still sniffling when Micheline called me and I had company that had just shown up at our door.  I wanted to talk to her longer but I couldn’t.  I was pretty upbeat today before I got that news.  Now I don’t know what . . . I just don’t know.

I’m just sitting here, with thoughts running through my head.  Just one more unexpected hurdle of pain to get over.  It’s harder when you’re not expecting the obstacle that just dumped you on your face.  You get back up of course, you look around and just stand there, not really knowing where you want to go or what move to take.  You’re not even sure what to think.  And when you cry, it’s almost like you’re a baby again.  You just want comforted.  Someone’s arms around you.  So you cry.

Frank DiLeo.  I didn’t ever really have any bad feelings about him.  In the beginning, as I was getting to know Michael, I saw the “karma” threat that was in print and a big deal was made about it.  But Frank just had one of those faces.  I don’t know . . . he just didn’t seem like he had anything sinister in his eyes.  I couldn’t dislike him, even in the beginning when I believed the rumors were true.

When I saw his post June 25th interview, talking about Michael, I felt a warmth about him.  I watched his face closely several times as I listened to him talk about the visit with Michael to the children’s hospitals when they were on tour.  This would have been in Michael’s early solo days, when Frank was younger.  If those children and their response to Michael made Frank cry way back then . . . Then his heart was softened and opened.  God got to him the same way he got to me, to you and anyone else who witnessed Michael’s works up close.

Maybe Frank was taken by a broken heart?  Maybe Danagger’s fix looked pretty good to him.  Regardless I will miss him and I’m not even sure why.  I just know that for some strange reason, when I heard that news, it hurt.

I wrote this SOMETHING below the video, this morning.  There will be a day with no more tears.  Frank, this is dedicated to you . . .

There Will Be a Day


Because of Love

As if from a dream my eyes were cleared
My ears were sharpened
My mind was geared

All around me detail grew
The sleep was gone
All things renewed
No more feeling the suffering
The hopelessness
The coveting or abusing

Because of love there is no more
Because of love truth was restored
It ‘s up to you, open the door
He’s waiting for you, just open the door

What I found when I looked around
Was the world that God has promised me
The dream of an answered prayer made right
For you, for me, just like first light
When God Almighty saw “it was good”
In the beginning when Adam first stood

I came upon an orphanage
To tell the children there
But not a bed was occupied
The rooms were empty,
children gone
Found they loving arms that cared

Because of love there is no more
Because of love the earth restored
It ‘s up to you, open the door
He’s waiting for you, resist him no more

Next God showed me the battle fields
Where all the faithful were slain
Not one body marked the ground
Not one drop of blood be found
Bound in grace and mighty good
In love they all now humbly stood

Then I was shown the endless plains
Where mothers mourned their young
Small starving faces now fulfilled
And joyful praise was sung

Because of love there is no more
Because of love You were restored
It ‘s up to you, open the door
He’s waiting for you, what do you fight for?

Homeless on the streets were gone
Despair had long withdrawn
Hope now filled
That empty space
Oppression gone without a trace
Retreating from God’s Holy face

Staggering on verge of tears
I looked for one in need
But there was not one I could find
No not one good deed
A prospect to extend His love
Nowhere to plant the seed

Because of love there is no more
Because of love you have the floor
It ‘s up to you, open the door
He loves you
What are you waiting for?


There are way too many references to love in the Bible.  But pulled a couple and posted below.

Leviticus 19:34
But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy 6:5
And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Joshua 23:11
Take good heed therefore unto yourselves, that ye love the LORD your God.

Psalm 70:4
Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.

Daniel 9:4
And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;

Micah 6:8
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

Mark 12:30
And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 8:42
Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.


None of us came of ourselves.  We all came from God.  Jesus was the presentation of that love . . . through him all things are held together.

It’s not Blasphemy, It’s Truth


The bible verse at the end of this video is one I have used a couple of times in the last few blog updates.  I am not the only one seeing these things.

Jesus did not take himself down from the cross when he was taunted because he chose to lay down his life.  Not because he could not do it.  The taunts were immaterial to his purpose.  This is what God told him had to be done for the relationship to be restored.  For us to again have access to hope.

My husband told me at breakfast this morning (when I was half asleep) that he had this feeling that something good was going to happen (of course it is).  The departure of Frank DiLeo really kicked me in the sides.

Love heals.  It fixes and restores everything.  Because love originated from God and God controls it all.

I talked to my mother about all this today – the woman with the heart of crumbling stone.  She surprised me today.  Instead of getting indignant and hanging up on me, she said to me, “I don’t know, this all seems out in left field”. 

To me that was an opening.  She wanted more information.  When I told her, “I know!  Was I here two years ago?  Or three?”  I explained to her, “That’s why I think God doesn’t give us all this information at once.  If he dumped it all on us, we couldn’t handle it.  He wants us to seek it out, at our own pace, using our own gifts and our own desire for love.  Knowledge comes from information.  Wisdom comes from experience, putting knowledge to practical use.  

Wisdom is knowing we cannot do it alone.  When Michael says “reach for the truth”, where is that?  Who has it?

You are reaching for God, from where the truth in love exists.

By the way, I talked to my father tonight on the phone.  It was a long conversation.  He is eight hours away from me and neither one of us can afford to go see the other, but the talk was good.  I would really like to get to the point with him where his heart can be opened.


Give me a Revelation



Back to the tribute concert -

This story was sent to me, I think by Vanessa, or “D”.    These are the latest on the Tribute concerts stories and I just want to point out something in each news item.

The paragraph below was a press release announcing that Global Live was going to hold a conference call to address concerns by fans.

Harris said members of verified Jackson fan clubs will be invited to take part in a conference call on Tuesday, August 30, in which promoters of the October 8 tribute in Wales will try to allay their concerns”  Source

You know what a “verified Jackson Fan Club” is don’t you?  Sony.  Yes, this is going to be real effective.  Just how are they doing to pick these invitees?  Let me guess . . . they will have to enter a charity pledge lottery too, right?  That’s like asking Marty Bandier to attend the conference call as a fan.

This news item below Hunt announces that two or three “Major” artists have signed on and they will announce them. (Beyonce Knowles will beam her performance in).  And . . . of course as this is the BBC news site, they STILL have not corrected the last name of Paul RING.

Christ Hunt explained over the concert scheduled during the Murray trial.
Chris Hunt, president of Global Events Live, pointed out that Jermaine Jackson "has himself attempted to set this concert up a number of times and not been able to do so".”  Source

What Jermaine SAID was that most of the organization had already been completed when family was PRESENTED with this back in APRIL of this year!  Are we forgetting that GLOBAL LIVE wasn’t even formed as a company until MARCH OF 2011?  Jermaine tried to organize a tribute IN HUNGARY (or was it Romania?  I forget, it was two years ago).  Global Live didn’t exist two years ago.

Jermaine’s Twitter concerning this

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson - thank you for your support everyone. it's going to be a rough time for fans and family. love & strength to you all

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson - It also saddens me that my mother is being used to promote this event. Does Global Live really need an 81yo woman to prop up its event? Stop

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson - @MissChiviouss do ur homework. Global Live was planning this concert "with or without" the family when everyone was approached

Those are Jermaine’s tweets in regard to the concert.  Jermaine, did you delete a tweet or two? There are some missing from your twitter account.  The one referencing the family being approached back in April is missing.

Oops – Found it Jermaine – Twitlonger –

Furthermore, the decision to proceed with this concert disrespects opinions and wishes expressed in the strongest terms to Global Live during conversations in April when this event was presented to the majority of the family as an idea already in its advanced stages.”  Source

Chris Hunt, you are a LIAR.  But since this is in PRINT I will give you the benefit of a doubt and ASSUME that they misquoted you.  But it’s a hard convince considering this is YOUR OWN press release.

Confused about Latoya – Don’t know if this means anything or not:


The update on this site was March of 2011 but the business license was filed 11/17/2006.  It is currently suspended.  Address listed is 8306 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 528, Beverly Hills.  Address for Ja Tail is housed in the exact same building and suite number.  Ja Tail has been around (I  think) since 1999 and is active.  Why did Latoya start up Kensington Court, Inc, then suspend it?  (search http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/cbs.aspx )

I will leave you with one more video – A song that I love to sing to in the car when I’m driving.  I roll the windows up and sing the harmony.  Frank got one dedicated to him so I want to direct this one too . . .  Jermaine.  Thank you for the tweets.

Grace Like Rain



15 comments:

  1. I am touched by the dedication to Frank DiLeo.
    One other part of Michael that is broken.
    RIP Frank.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found this on MJDHI forum:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsrWKrzc9MI&feature=player_embedded

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frank Dileo /Estate :

    http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2011/08/25/2011-08-25_frank_dileo_michael_jacksons_former_manager_fed_up_with_pop_stars_estate_before_.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne said - "One other part of Michael that is broken.
    RIP Frank."

    ......... No longer broken♥

    ---------------------------------------------

    @Karen - DiLeo and Lamicka were not business partners. They ran two different entertainment groups. Now I did not research Lamicka's background but I did research that whole "Allgood" entertainment deal a year ago and my opinion has not changed over Muzik's input. The Deal Lamicka had with Kiss has nothing to do with DiLeo.

    Shiloh Ent. http://www.shilohent.com/history.php
    and
    http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/cbs.aspx - Agent for service of process Gary Weissner, suspended, entity # C1494344

    Don't even know who the principles are.

    Is this P.M. Group? http://www.imdb.com/company/co0027550/

    http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=1038951

    Nevada bus. license - Revoked
    File date 4-18-2005 http://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=ltXdRETW4lFe%252bmEZPqZFzw%253d%253d&nt7=0

    Derek Dileo Entertainment - Default
    http://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=LYeh9E%252fLyBiPWEx%252fYkocqw%253d%253d&nt7=0

    Frank Dileo Arists management, forfeited
    Entity # C1306463

    Allgood ent. https://delecorp.delaware.gov/tin/controller Incorp. date 08-02-2005

    So which entity is real? Looks like a lot of smoke and mirrors to me. Entities set up to create a boogey man.

    Where did DiLeo and Lamicka work together? They had separate entertainment companies, neither of which are now active.

    With all due respect please don't EVEN bring that woman's video's to this blog. She is a liar and a Jackson family hater.

    I cannot find a web site for these people. Do they even exist?

    You're OTHER link I am deleting because it is pure speculation . . . this was NEVER reported and we already have autopsy reports refuting this garbage.

    I cannot believe you are going to post links to videos of someone who has bashed Michael's mother. Shame on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Karen -

    That video you posted that I deleted . . .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfeUFQnbjnI

    At 1:04 they say THEY got to him this MORNING and he wasn't breathing.

    Ambulance wasn't even CALLED until after NOON.

    Dileo also said that he didn't believe Marlon spoke to this person who claimed he spoke to Marlon.

    this is "someone, who spoke to someone, who says they spoke to a Jackson family member about something someone else said."

    At 6:12 on that video it says "If the story wasn't from Dileo why would Marlon lie and say it was?"

    MARLON didn't say it . . . some LAWYER being INTERVIEWED said Marlon said it.

    So now Marlon is a liar when he wasn't even the one interviewed???


    HIGH SCHOOL. Sorry but this makes me mad that people just lay down and believe this garbage. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings Karen . . . but really???

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Line -

    Do you believe that story? I don't. Looks like something the estate put out to sully Dileo's name with the fans. Where's the letter? Frank was supposedly very ill. Branca and the estate executors are liars.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a migraine headache of monstrous proportions today . . . don't know why. So I will not publish a blog tonight but I will post comments and comment back and email. This will give me a chance to catch up to you.

    Karen - I'm sorry. I am assuming everyone knows who Muzik-lying-factory is and I didn't even consider that you may not know what she has said and done against Miss Katherine Jackson and the brothers. Jermaine had to block her. Nothing she posts is honored here.

    Aside from that I ended up being more emotional than I was prepared for on the news of Frank. For future reference, would you please not post Muzikfactory's links here? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie,
    I think the Chris Hunt quote meant that Jermaine had tried to set-up a tribute before, not that he had tried to set-up THEIR tribute. And Jermaine's was going to be in Vienna, and I wasn't going to that either!!
    OMG Frank has gone? I thought he was on the mend? Falling like skittles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BONNIE : "Do you believe that story?"

    I read it only ! In Michael's circle till now, too many confusing declarations from individuals aiming either to cover the truth or obtain their minute of fame. THEY were anyhow several guys to organize Michael's murder & NO ONE here or anywhere else may pretend to know the truth on WHO did it or not : we may in fact never prove who drew the strings behind C. Murray.

    Frank Dileo already had 3 heart attacks in the past but he died too young : the fans attacks & media scrutiny on Sony, AEG, Thome Thome & himself since the 06.25.2009, plus the AllGood story had a toll on him, sad. Dileo was maybe not the worse (he supported Michael in 2005, had the Italian sense of family..& I love the Italians) but frankly, any real good guy around Michael in 2009 ? Sorry, I don't see ANY : Michael felt he could be murdered. His word I believe & only one thing is sure : he said it to Miss Katherine & La Toya but to none of any of these guys or women surrounding him in business for he could not trust ANYONE : no human protection, just a moron doctor & bodyguards controlling him at the request of shadowy figures !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonnie,Hi.First I'd like to say I was shocked to hear about Frank Dileo.R.I.P.
    Next I thought you'd be interested in this,I was...www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4J0nS8BVDA&feature=youtu.be

    ReplyDelete
  11. To PrincessGlam - I can understand that clarification, thank you. Christ Hunt still has to explain why over the Murray Trial. Global Live wasn't even licensed business until March of 2011 and they had a plan "in its advanced stages" when they presented it to the family in April? As per Jermaine's Twitters?

    Looks like they TIMED THIS deliberately over the trial considering that the TRIAL DELAY was made IN APRIL. Doesn't make any sense does it?

    Depending on when in April Global Live went to the family with this Tribute, the September Trial date could have been already set considering they didn't even make the announcement for this Tribute until late June!

    I also don't think Jermaine's plans would have included KISS. (I wasn't going to any Tribute so I agree with you). I would be okay with a Tribute in the spirit of Michael but not over the trial and not doing what they are doing to fans to attend.

    Yes, Frank is gone. We were just left to believe he was on the mend, there was pretty much a news blackout on his condition after that one Twitter from Randy.

    Skittles. I'm an "M&M" girl. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Bonnie

    I posted the links because I had just found them both and thought they were interesting. :-(

    I have no idea who any of these people are who make these You Tube videos so I must apologise for my ignorance. I don't have time to investigate if these videos have 100% good information so I am grateful for your insight.

    Due to my family circumstances I can spent very little time on the net. I have been interested in Michael since forever, but only looked for him on the net after June 2009. I was firstly interested in the justice for Micheal angle, but since reading the hoax forums have become open to the possiblity that he may be alive, although I would not describe myself as a believer. Maybe this is because I don't have the time to do enough reading and research into it, or perhaps I am just a fence sitter!

    Two years ago I moved into a property with my family and my mother as she seemed to be likely to get Dementia. She quickly developed an illness whereby she considered me to be multiple imposters and not her daughter, whilst still recognising and remembering more distant family. Perhaps due to the medication she then spiralled downhill with the Dementia and within just over a year went from someone who I could call up and ask to put the dinner on, to someone who does not even understand the words 'stand' 'sit' or 'eat'. She is also now incontinent at night and getting that way by day, so that in itself is pretty difficult to deal with.

    I run an internet business which has over the last two years almost turned to dust as I have less and less time and interest in it. This in turn has depleted my hubbys work as he is dependant on my selling to do his installing!

    Along side this I have a son just recently out of hospital who had been sectioned for 6 months.

    The only time I am free is after mum is in bed, 10-11pm, and I usually treat myself to peek at the hoax forum and at your blog. I usually listen to mp3s of MJ or You Tube his performances.

    I have read Aphrodite Jones book (I have two copies lol) and I also have a few other MJ related books which I have bought over the years.

    I am so facinated by him as a person that I have to get some Michael time of some sort every day. I wish I was able to digest more of the info I read, but so much of it is very complex and goes over my head!

    Once again, I can only apologise for my error. Who is this Muzic person anyway? (looks puzzled...)

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Line said - "Frank Dileo already had 3 heart attacks in the past but he died too young : the fans attacks & media scrutiny on Sony, AEG, Thome Thome & himself since the 06.25.2009, plus the AllGood story had a toll on him, sad. Dileo was maybe not the worse (he supported Michael in 2005, had the Italian sense of family..& I love the Italians) but frankly, any real good guy around Michael in 2009 ? Sorry, I don't see ANY"

    ....... Well I still do see some real good guys around Michael. But I agree with some of the actions since then it is R-E-A-L hard to separate them from the bad guys. Some of these people that called me a couple months back were - Well I still have to wait on that because I am still digging on it. It is frustrating I will tell you that much.

    Here is what I know about Frank going by the timeline of Michael's life. Frank was OUT of Michael's life and entourage when most of the trouble started. I would like very much to see some of the fan base not ignore that fact. I see Frank as an establishment guy that Michael "got to". I wish he had "gotten to" more of them but Michael had to fight his way back out as well and by that time, I think he knew bringing Frank back in would get him possibly killed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Linda - Whoa! I mean Whoa!!! We had people over last night and we were just talking about this. This is the first I have heard of it in PRINT like that. And those sounds? Trumpets huh? There are a couple more videos on this I want to see and I want to dig up some news items if I can find them. A friend of our local named Patti sent me some links last night, I just hadn't had a chance to look at them (HEADACHE! Man!)

    Thank you for finding and posting this!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Karen said - "I have no idea who any of these people are who make these You Tube videos so I must apologise for my ignorance. I don't have time to investigate if these videos have 100% good information so I am grateful for your insight."

    ........ I know, I'm sorry. I'm assuming everyone that followed Michael in the last two years knows who she is and what she did.

    Muzikfactory2 has a Twitter and a youtube channel. She spends most of her time bashing Michael's family, especially Miss Katherine. She is associated with TINI and at one time in the beginning, before I knew what she was about, we posted to each other about info we found. My biggest issue with her is that she rabidly attacks Miss Katherine, and that she gets alot of her info from the estate. There is a group of them that blog and twitter for Branca even though they will deny it up one side and down the other.

    I understand your burden and the time you graciously spend with your mom. We lost my grandfather a year ago in January while I was just getting started on this blog. I will try to be more sensitive about what people may or may not have already been exposed to, Karen.

    God Bless you and again I apologize.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.