Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Jackson Happy Birthday With Love

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, August 29, 2011

Michael Jackson Happy Birthday With Love


I don’t Know How You Do It
Michael Jackson Happy Birthday With Love




Making Love out of Nothing at All

Dear Michael,

I began writing this Saturday night, the 27th.  I had the birthday letter and the special I was working on.  As I sought out some “mood” music, I came across a song from “Styx” that I don’t remember ever hearing.  By now you would have heard it.

As I listened to that song, I began to cry.  I cried first because this group I realized were also fighting to get a message out.  Practically all their songs were a scream to the masses to wake up and uncloak their hearts.  But this song?  Reminded me of your song, “You Are My Life”.  Your song is like the answer to “Show Me The Way”.

Michael, while I listened to this song by Styx, the tears just fell.  I kept thinking, “how many people are begging God this very request?”

I replayed the song a second time (on Youtube).  I looked up and asked God “Show me the way…”  I loved the song so much I put it on the special blog. 

As I searched for other videos, I decided to do a search on Daniel 12:1 on Youtube, just to see what would come up.  I followed the “Yellow Brick  Road” to a video called, “The Truth Hurts – Jews in Israel Not the Jews of the Bible”.

I watched the video and was not sure I agreed with some of what they were saying, so I looked up the Bible verses they presented.  The first one was Obadiah 1:20.  Then I read the whole chapter.  There was my answer.  No guess work, no trying to tie loose ends by looking at ancient maps and trying to trace back the line of the Pharisees, it is right there, in black and white in the Bible. 

I am so very fortunate!  Truth!  Knowing it is one thing.  SHARING IT with others is then an obligation.  That God loves us so much as to want to help us from befalling the very trap we built, all we have to do is ask for his help!  Michael I know now why you did what you did.  There IS love in the truth!

Last year for your birthday, I put this blog up titled “Curtain Call For Norma Jean”.  It started a lot of trouble but it died down soon enough.  In re-reading it I am still shocked that it came out of me.  I remember how I felt as the words appeared on the computer as my fingers were typing them.  It was written in one sitting and I was exhausted at the end.  There are things we await to see

A lot has happened since then.  I feel like I’ve lived a lifetime in that short year and I have hardly left the house.  I have never been through so many emotions in my life, even when I was a child.  ESPECIALLY not as a child.  I had to make up new names for some of those emotions.  I am thankful that I had your hand to walk me through them.

I cannot thank you enough for everything you have done – and what God is about to use you for.  I thank you for everything you’ve shown me.  I thank you for being the one in which God used to move me to mature my relationship with him. 

If it weren’t for you, and your story, and your suffering I would never have been driven to learn the things that I have learned, not only about you but about the plight of others around the world, who was causing it, and the depth of the deception.

I have one request from God – for him to help me obtain the same temperament as you under pressure.  I need a little work on that.

I thank you for being the person I would like to be.

I want to thank you for not giving up on us, and for leaving us clues to follow you to the truth.  But most of all, thank you for loving God because it was your explanation through repeated interviews that taught me exactly how we should view God – as real, tangible and worthy of praise and love as a child would give it, with an open, honest heart.

I love you Michael Joe Jackson.  Thank God for you, and Happy Birthday.


You’re the Inspiration


There is the potential for more of these . . . .

Think Different
Your Potential Has Been Stolen
You Can Get It Back

Leaving the Porch Light on for you Tonight






15 comments:

  1. Dear Bonnie,

    You made my day ! Thank you♥♥♥ for reaching all of us for Michael at home. You look beautiful & healthy : amazing how a person may recover physically from a daily Blog to another :o)

    A wonderful present indeed from you to Michael this 29th of August 2011. At 4:33 you said to Michael : "Thank you for your strong desire to be Christlike". Yes, Michael was such a good man : this is the part of him I miss most. Paris Jackson about her father Michael last week-end in Gary, Indiana : "one of the greatest & nicest guy ever". Thank you for your father, Paris : You & your brothers were his everything !

    Bonnie, don't change your temperament : you are an irascible warrior whenever it gets to defending Michael but we all need "kick-boxing" to wake up our conscience & knowledge at times so your Blog is never boring :o) Seriously, you are a good person & Michael's Guardian : Michael loves you for all the beautiful writings, the search of the truth & the tears you poured for him. Watching the humourous computer lady & lovely plush seal your mischievous & affectionate brother-in-life Michael offered to you : Endearing ! The huge size of the seal is equal to his brotherly love for you, it seems ;o) You lucky one !

    Also in Michael's honor today, I take the liberty to add this Video :

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhUkV2koybU

    It made me melancholic ! But in spite of all the harm they did to Michael & the beautiful Neverland they attempted to sully once, Michael's soul & Neverland re-emerged more beautiful & universally loved than ever. Michael, with deep affection & respect for your loving memory, Happy Birthday ! We all miss you & love you !

    Bonnie, your Blog is beautiful, it made me cry today..& I don't easily though. God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Line - I don't know about healthy. I am putting on a lot of weight and I don't like it. I don't eat that much so it has to be what I'm eating. (oh, and the sittingonmybuttatthecomputer-thang). There are no sidewalks where I live, and I was doing good working around the garden this summer, but now that most of the growth has been picked, I haven't been out there much. I have to do something. I have a small frame as it is and this is too much. (pout).

    Ohman-ohman-ohman . . . Neverland dreams. A stab of lost hopes in fleeting visions of childhood fantasy. No wonder Michael cried so much. Why such a desire exists in the world to destroy beauty and innocence? How can anyone want more than what they see there?

    Is there really more value in the oppression and the destruction of others? What comes after that? With no heart they can enjoy nothing.

    Paris talking about her daddy was cute. "....Nicest guy ever". I want to cuddle her but somehow, I don't think she would let me, LOL! Prince would though, and Blanket, it was nice to hear your voice. I agree with Julie on FB . . . you sound just like your dad too.

    God bless you Line. I'm sorry I made you cry but I'm glad I had company :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Michael. We love you dearly always and forever.

    Thank you Bonnie for putting this blog and reminding us of his birthday.

    Love you,

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, As usual a wonderful blog. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings in such a special way today. You make me laugh and cry and with Michael's help, have opened my eyes to more than I ever thought was happening in our world.

    Michael, Thank you for coming into this world and sharing God's love with such a graceful presence. We love you more than words can say. I hope you can close your eyes and feel us and our prayers....

    ReplyDelete
  5. BONNIE : "I haven't been out there much. I have to do something"

    You're OK but if not happy with a few more pounds, a reduction on sweets & fat food & a nice Workout with music on Internet : with music, it's fun !...From someone not sportive AT ALL but who can walk a lot where she lives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Mimi - Thank you. Someone told me that Michael's long time photographer passed away yesterday. I didn't get the whole story because we lost power last night until about 1am.
    -----------------------------------------

    Awwwww Blake - "close your eyes and feel us and our prayers." I always wondered what it sounded like to God, all those prayers from all over the world. Does he ever get headaches? (Yes, if he listens to KISS, LOL!) I had a dream last night and Michael was a little kid again. He was handing me a lifesaver candy and he was giving them out to people and it was turning them into little kids. That's all I remember. I wanted to go back to sleep but woke up with a headache, but now I'm in the mood for Wint-o-green lifesavers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Line - Good idea. Some Michael music, some dancing, an ice pak, some tylenol or exedrin . . . I'm going back to bed, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie - did you find out who is Michael's photographer that died? I am sure he/she must be very close to him. I am sorry to hear that.

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie – a friend of mine send me this video link that show what was going on outside the court house yesterday when Dr. Murray had a hearing.

    Listen this lawyer when he asked a curious question why Dr. Murray wanted to go back to the house to collect the cream. Any speculation why he is curious?

    http://www.mjjcommunity.com/michael-jackson-news/mjjcommunity-special-announcement-mjjc-conrad-murray-trial-coverage-exclusive-partnership-with-larry-nimmer

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Paris talking about her daddy was cute. "....Nicest guy ever". I want to cuddle her but somehow, I don't think she would let me, LOL! Prince would though, and Blanket, it was nice to hear your voice. I agree with Julie on FB . . . you sound just like your dad too."

    Was this on TV? Is there footage anywhere?

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonnie, So fitting for Michael to be handing out "Life-saver" candies. I'll take one! I'll take one! Please can I have a lifesaver, Michael? Just picture me jumping up and down :o) !!!
    The candy man is back in action!

    I hope your headache is better! Are you drinking enough water? I get headaches when I'm dehydrated. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Mimi - It was Exley? John I think. Not sure of his first name, he wasn't someone I was that familiar with.

    --------------------------------------------

    @Mimi - So is Larry Nimmer going to be going inside the courtroom or is he going to be doing the same thing Geraldine Hughes and Aphrodite Jones will be doing? Reporting from outside and trying to grab people as the come in and go out of the court house?

    I know they are supposed to be televising the trial as per Jermaine, but WHO will be doing this? Larry Nimmer is someone I am still on the fence about. I don't totally trust him because of the people he is aligned with. I give him some room but I'm watching...
    --------------------------------------------

    @Karen -

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO7zBtA_AJ4

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much Bonnie!

    An hour a night just isn't enough time to spend reading, but at least I do have that time for myself and Michael.

    Take care all x

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Karen - If I start working outside the home, I am going to have to cut back to one or two blogs a week. That should help you. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ___________§§§$$§§$§§_
    _W_______$$$$$§§§$$§§$§_
    _______($$$$$$$§§§$$§§$§§_(§§)_
    _E_____($$$$$$$$$$$$§§$$__$§§$)~
    ________(§§§$$$$§$$$$§§$$§§$§§$§§~
    ________((_($$§§$§§$§§§§§§§§§$$§§$
    _L______))_(§$$$$$$§§$$§§$§§$§§§§§~
    _________((_)_((§$$§$$§§$$§§$§§$§§§§((....
    _O_________))_)_§$$))_$$$§§§$$§§$§§$§§§§§
    ___________(__(_))_§$§§§§§$$§§$$§§$§§$§§§
    _V_____________(__$_$$§§§§§§$$§§$$§§$§§$§§
    _______________)_$_$§$§§§§§§$§§$$§§$§§§§__§
    _E________________)$__§§§§§§$§$$_§$$§§___§$§
    _______M_________(§___$§§§§§$§§$_§$$___§§§§§§
    _________________($§__$§$§§§$$$§§§_$__$§§§§§$§§
    _Y_____I__________§§§_§$$$$$§§§§§§§$§§_§$$§$$§§§§
    ___________________(§__§§§§§§§§§§$§§$$§§_§§$_§§§§§
    _O_____C___________(§_$$§§$§§§§§§§§$$§§$§_$§§§§§§
    ____________________§_$§§$§§§§§§§§$$§§_§§$§§§§§§
    _U_____H____________§__$$§§§§$§§§§§§$_§§$§§$§§§
    _____________________§_$$§§§§$§§§§§__$§§$§§$§§
    _______A_____________§_$$_§§§§§§$§§$$§§$§§§§
    _____________________§§§§_§§§§§$§§$$§§$§§§§
    _______E_____________§§§$$::::§§$$$§§$$§§$_§
    ___________________§§§§:§§§§§§__§§$§§$§_§§
    _______L_________§$$:§§§§§$$$§___§$§§$§§§§
    ______________§§:§§$§$$§§$$__$§§$§§§§§§
    ____________$$§:§§§$§$$$$$§§$$§§$§§$§_§§§
    __________$$§:§§$$$$$$§§$§§§§§§§$$___$§§
    _______$$$§::§$$$$$$§§$§§§§§§§§§______§§
    _____$$$§::§$$$$FL$§§§§§§§$§§$_________§
    ___$$$§::§§$$$$§§§§$$$§§§§
    _$$§::§§§$$§§$§§§§§§§§§
    $§§§$§§§§§$$§§§§§§§
    §§§§§§§$$§§$§§§§
    _§§§§§§§§$§§_§§$
    _§§§§§§§§§$§§$_§§§
    __§§§§$§§§$§$§§$_§§
    ___§§§§$§§§$§$§§$_§§
    _____$§§§§§§§§§§§$§_§§
    ______§§§$§§§§§§$§§$§_§
    _______$§§§§§§§$$§$$§§_§§
    ________§§§§$$§§$$§§$$§§_§
    _________§$§$$$§§§§§§$$§§$§§
    __________$$$$§§$_§§$§§$§§§§§§
    ___________§$§§$§§_§§§§§§§§§$$§§$§
    ____________§$§§$§§_§§§§§§§§_$$§§$
    _____________§$§§$§§_$§§§§§__§§$§
    _________________§$§§$______§§§§
    __________________§§§§§_§§__§§§§$
    __________________§§§$§§__$§§§§§§§
    ___________________§$§§$§____§$§§§§
    _____________________§§§$§§___§§$§§

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.