Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Jackson Power of the Mind and Prayer

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Michael Jackson Power of the Mind and Prayer



Power of the Human Mind
What Michael Wanted to Share Biblically Sound



I have a blog I’ve been working on concerning the connections between the Catholic church and Islam. What I am finding will surprise you, but not when you see where the source of that information comes from. :o)

Since I am still working on that and not finished researching this yet, I wanted to go back into some familiar territory that we’ve covered before.

I think most who read this blog agree that the establishment, the “system” as Michael liked to refer to it, had big plans for Michael and that their involvement with him and his career began when he was still a child.

We have also shown evidence not just with Michael, but with other Hollywood child actors and music industry through Monarch, which was the offspring of the MK Ultra – Uri Geller and our CIA’s brain toy, originating from Nazi Germany.

What we haven’t covered is what Michael possibly learned about the power of the human mind and what a direct relationship with God actually promised us.

Michael also had these promises God made to us peppered throughout his songs and his speeches and even intermingled in his interviews, what they didn’t catch and cut out.

We all remember this one:

Michael’s Advice for Fulfillment

Michael says that there is nothing more powerful than that human mind, and prayer. 

2 Chronicles 25:8
But if thou wilt go, do it; be strong for the battle: God shall make thee fall before the enemy: for God hath power to help, and to cast down.

Psalm 68:35
O God, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the God of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be God.

Proverbs 18:21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Matthew 9:8
But when the multitudes saw it, they marvelled, and glorified God, which had given such power unto men.

Matthew 10:1
And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

Mark 6:7
And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits;

Mark 12:24
And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Michael once told Bashir that he thought he could have changed the heart of Hitler.  Could he have been thinking of this verse when he said that?

Luke 1:17
And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

Luke 4:32
And they were astonished at his doctrine: for his word was with power.

Luke 10:19
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

The first gang stalkers Luke 20:20
And they watched him, and sent forth spies, which should feign themselves just men, that they might take hold of his words, that so they might deliver him unto the power and authority of the governor.


And this in John Chapter 1: 11-13

11He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

This is the information that has been squashed not only by the world conspirators but by many of our very churches.

Determined Messenger


Having dreams (or talking about them especially as a child or teenager) is not only discouraged but scoffed at.

The people involved in the conspiracy Michael spoke of HAD this information, but kept it from us.  Those preaching in your churches give you their version of what the Bible says.  It’s a big book.  How many people actually read it?  What percentage of those reading actually read it with eyes other than those behind the pulpit?

Our relationship with God was supposed to be a PERSONAL one.  It’s not a country club for the rich and influential.  What people like Michael have is a GIFT.

We all have different and varied talents and gifts.


The power of our mind is evidenced in the Bible.  It is not occult-based even though there exists those who use this information for evil goals.  In much the same way Michael’s love for children was turned around and made to look sinister, so too was the power God gave us to overcome obstacles.

1 Corinthians 12:8-11 
8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; and to another the word of knowledge, by the same Spirit;

9 And to another is given faith by the same Spirit; and to another the gifts of healing, by the same Spirit;

10 And to another the operations of great works; and to another, prophecy; and to another, the discerning of spirits; and to another, diversities of tongues; and to another, the interpretation of tongues.

11 And all these things worketh one and the selfsame Spirit, distributing to every man severally as he will.

And we are all supposed to work as one, individually yet of one body, in the image of God (the pattern), Father, Son, Holy Spirit.  For man we contain flesh, spirit and soul.

1 Corinthians 12: 12-13
12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of the body, which is one, though they be many, yet are but one body, even so is Christ.

13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews, or Grecians, whether we be bond, or free, and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Another analogy offered further in this chapter is our own bodies, with each part consisting of an individual job yet of one body.

The dream that I had about my gifts the night after I prayed for Michael I spoke about here: “An Overview of Signs 2009” and scroll down to “The Gifts”.  Read that and you will understand the significance of the way God works because it happened just like that. 

Even though I had accepted Christ when I was eleven years old, I don’t think I really grasped what He did for us until I was moved to want to take someone elses pain.   That moment is when it all hit me and everything opened up. 

I don’t think God gave it all to me at once, but in pieces throughout these two years, as I could handle it (yep, Mike has bigger shoulders than me).  But that day as I cried my way through dinner, trying to hide it from my husband, LYING to him about coming down with a cold (not the way to go people, never hide the truth) and praying that night in bed, asking God what had come over me, what was wrong with me, why was I in such pain, why was I crying over someone I never met and who didn’t know me, then the prayer turning into one to God on Michael’s behalf.

That prayer in bed, through the tears, the stuffed sinuses and the hot, aching face resulted in the cool kiss from an unseen entity that took all the facial pressure (from crying all day) away and I was asleep within minutes.

The dream about my gifts followed that kiss, and my poetry, something I never did before, began that morning when I woke up.

It is not always this obvious but maybe it is?  I’m a thick-headed child so it could very well be that God said, “Alright girlie, now it’s time to shake hands with your gifts.”

I don’t know how it happened with Michael, but I don’t think there is any doubt in anyone’s mind who reads this blog that Michael was blessed with talent beyond a voice with perfect pitch.  We have finally been blessed with seeing the scope of his talent in drawing and two dimensional art to add to his musical and vocal ability and movement.  He is also an excruciatingly acute writer.

What made Michael so different is that he always took that glory and gave it back to God.  Michael took his wealth and gave it to those who were victims of the very people who were using Michael.

But the biggest reason they were after him, was that Michael wanted to use his talent of music, writing and visual creation to restore what he knew they were taking from us . . . to empower us with everything God originally intended for us that they hid from us.  Michael wanted to upon up doors in our brains that the establishment spent decades using the industries of entertainment, education, health, and more to numb us, cutting off our access to truth, and to God.


Difference Between Talents and Gifts


We are just barely breathing on the surface of the knowledge Michael may have had to re-empower people with what was available to us through the gifts God had given us.  This is what Jesus said about the power of the human mind, through faith:

Matthew 17:20
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

We all have the ability to be “Mike-like” or as he would say, “Christ-like in our hearts” with the spiritual "gifts" God has for us, and all we have to do is to "grow up in Christ" for our "gifts" to be unchained.  That is truly what I believe that dream I had was about.

What Michael did with the knowledge he gained being manipulated by those who wanted to use him, is turn it back around to the way God intended it to be used. (Michael – {{{you}}} ♥♥♥ ).

Many of you are on this blog reading because something about Michael drew you to the story of his life.  Many of you I have talked to were the same as me.  Ignorant of the experience of being a fan of Michael, not understanding why he was so persecuted.  There may have been something in your life that so moved you that you thought, “If only I could take that pain from that person, even if just for one day, so they could have a chance to rest and replenish”.

If you ever felt that way, then that is the heart that God gave you. Think on that tonight and think about the people you know who have made sacrifices for the benefit of another . . . someone you know completely put someone else before SELF. 

Then ask God silently alone somewhere if he can bless you with that kind of love for another.   
I could not embed these videos because ABC is stingy, but I want you to look at them. They are only a couple minutes long each.

This woman is NOT Michael Jackson and she changed the heart of a man with a gun in his hand.  What this robber wanted was not really money, but love – to know someone cared.  Get Kleenex and I will see you tomorrow.




Don’t you wish you saw THIS on the news more often?  You don’t have to be Michael to change the heart of someone, or to extend some empathy or pray with them.  When you let God use you to open a closed heart, you have done more for that person that will stretch into eternity.  There just is no better story than that.  But there is much more....

Goodnight and God Bless you all.

Follow me on this....

12 comments:

  1. BONNIE : "Update on the Robber : Don’t you wish you saw THIS on the news more often?"

    Definitely ! God helps when one feels totally abandoned ! In spite of the remorse & spiritual conscience shown by the young man : jail consequence. Did the Justice show his leniency & the society allow him to make thereafter the decent life he craved for ? This would be interesting to know. God is infinitely good but our society is crual: Michael knew it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5.9 Earthquake hits Virginia ! do hope every human down there is safe & sound ! God Protect !

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Line - re: robber, I want to know his name. The second clip I put up made me cry and I wanted to know his name. I saw a little boy in his eyes. I wish someone could reassure him that his little family and his baby will be okay and taken care of while he is succumbing to the consequences of his actions. And I hope God keeps him on the path and protects him from temptation while filling his heart. God bless both him and the lady God worked through!

    Earthquake - It was all up and down the eastern seaboard. I felt it here! I was in the truck driving to the meat market at a stop light when it hit. That was really weird. I didn't know what it was, but I felt the truck vibrate and thought it was going to conk out. I looked up and saw the traffic lights bouncing with no wind but it didn't register that it could be an earthquake.

    I found out when I got home. As soon as I walked in the door, my mother in law calls me and asks me, "did you FEEL it?" I responded, "YES! What?" LOL! She told me to turn on the news so I did.

    Hmmmmm .. . who's playing with their toys! Is it real? Or is it TESLA! We're supposed to possibly get a hurricane this weekend. I'm far enough inland where I don't have to worry too much but it is going to be a lot of rain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie said: "Hmmmmm .. . who's playing with their toys! Is it real? Or is it TESLA!

    And while the earthquake was going on the case against Strauss-Kahn was being dismissed....coincidence?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Deb - Oooooh! Very interesting! I was looking closer to home, since the Prez was in Martha's Vineyard today (funny he's away while D.C. is rocking the house) Wait until you see tonight's blog. I'm waiting for Obama to develop tazered-tongue syndrome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BonnieL
    I loved your post as always
    I would like to see this video I'll post the link below, and I transimite your opinion.
    In this interview gets the feeling that Michael's mother includes it in the list of brothers who are against the tax. Or so she was confused by citing the name of Mchael?. What do you understand what she meant?


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHuk_l1zLZU&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete
  7. The DVD "This is It" has a feature called "Memories of Michael". Michael Bearden relates a story where Michael asks him if he knows what "their" name means. Michael tells him that Michael means "him who is most like God". Michael also tells Bearden that they both must be humble and use their gifts so that they can help others find out what their gifts are.

    I always thought that this was the meaning of Michael's life to the world. Not that we as fans should remain enamored indefinely by Michael. But that we should EMULATE HIM AS A ROLE MODEL. He said in "Cry" that "I can't do it by myself".

    I think another lesson is the beauty of Michael. Can anyone who really researches him refute the great beauty of this man? But I think that God views us, His children, through the same prism. God thinks we are beautiful, gorgeous even. And we can do the same thing as Michael, USING OUR OWN GIFTS!!! We can have an impact, just as Michael had an impact. We just have to use OUR OWN GIFT, in the way that God shows US, in OUR OWN LIFE, just like Michael did. Michael always said , "This is His work, not mine".

    I think this blog is priceless, Bonnie. This is it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just saw a search term typed into my blog on my stats page that someone was searching for:

    "MJ when he was black" . . .

    To the person who typed that in there, I want to LOVINGLY remind you that Michael was, has always been and still is black. He has never changed races. Beautiful regardless of the shade. I can still see it very much in him, especially in his eyes. It is part of his beauty. Regardless of what THEY tried to do to him, he will always be what God made him and it shows through.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous said - ""Memories of Michael". Michael Bearden relates a story where Michael asks him if he knows what "their" name means. Michael tells him that Michael means "him who is most like God". Michael also tells Bearden that they both must be humble and use their gifts so that they can help others find out what their gifts are."

    ........ Oh I remember that story! I thought it was adorable. That is exactly where I was going with these couple of blogs (haven't put tonight's up yet - earthquake caused some excitement from family).

    I agree 200% on the, geeze I don't even want to say role model. That's like, it's beneath him. Hmmmmm Squad leader! LOL! Nah. I'll think of something. Warrior. He liked that word in the Geraldo interview. No, I don't think anyone, not even his enemies, can deny the beauty of him or his heart. They're mighty envious of him though.

    I don't know about the value of this blog - but it's subject sure is priceless . . . No wonder Sony couldn't afford him. You can't buy God's gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Estrella -

    Please forgive me, I didn't get time to really look at that video until now we have been so busy here at home and trying to keep up the blog research, but I listened that video twice and finally caught what you were talking about.

    Miss Katherine is cute. She says she gets emotional and not a day goes by that she doesn't get emotional at Michael's going. When she said Michael instead of Jermaine and Randy (understanding how they feel) I started laughing because I do that with my sons all the time (Rich-ImeanJon and Jon-ImeanRich) and she has NINE children and I only have two and can't keep their names straight sometimes.

    I'm going to mention the tribute and some of the press about it later this evening in the new blog post. There are some inconsistencies that are showing up and like I said before, stick with Jermaine on this. He seems to be closer to Michael's wishes and what he would have wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  11. BonnieL
    Thank you for responding
    Link posted this video because at some sites, the fans believe in Michael alive, are commenting that the D. Kath inadvertently blurts out that the children understand how they are against the tax they feel, and includes the name of Randy and Michael together
    Jermanie.
    I agree with you, the mothers sometimes change the name of
    children.
    I'm always here your blog brings a lot of knowledge
    God bless you always

    ReplyDelete
  12. 2 Estrela - Thank you Estrela. I kinda thought that was what you were getting at. There have been other slips though that are more convincing. That one I have to give Miss Katherine the benefit of the doubt . . . just a mix up. God bless you and yours too. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.