Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Teaches my Niece That God is Real...

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Friday, August 19, 2011

Michael Teaches my Niece That God is Real...


August 19, 2011
Michael Teaches My Niece
That God is Real…That’s Why I Love Him





My family has left and we had a way too short but very pleasant visit.  This is the first time I have ever met my brother’s girlfriend, Robin and her two daughters.  It’s a weird situation.  My brother’s only daughter, and Robin’s oldest daughter are both the same age, but Robin’s younger daughter has the same name as my brother’s daughter.  They are now on their way out to my mother’s.

My niece and I had a very long talk last night about the Bible, Michael Jackson (yeah, she’s a fan and so is my ADOPTED nieces).  Robin’s oldest daughter was constantly playing Michael Jackson music (Earth Song always….) on her phone which would make me laugh because Michael sounds so small on it, but you can still tell it is him.  I would tell “K” (Robin’s oldest daughter, who along with my niece “E”, is 12 years old) to “go over to Uncle Ed and play it for him.”  We would all laugh because Ed thought he would get a “Michael-break” for these three days.  By the way, my brother is also named Michael so the “Michael-break” never really happened.

I had a request to send my blog to both older daughter’s email addresses so they could read it.  I scolded my niece, “E”, “I thought you were keeping up?”

Robin and I talked about some of the things Michael (J) and his life story taught me by making me pour through the Bible.  I told her I was back and forth over his song lyrics, Bible verses, Michael’s speeches, Bible verses, the news in history, Bible verses, Michael’s interviews, Bible verses and so on.  I also learned that Robin is a distant cousin of Hitler.  Her mother’s maiden name was Hiller, changed from “Hitler when her family came to the U.S.  So we had a nice discussion about that.  I gave her my family’s history on my mother’s side so she wouldn’t feel so bad.

I still have a kitchen with pans and dishes on every counter top from the blessing of my brother making us all breakfast (scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes), I have never seen such a mess in my life!  What is it about men cooking that creates fallout of the likes that the people of Chernoble would even cringe?  By the time I get that mess cleaned up, it will be time to start dinner!  Oh, and let’s not forget the fire he started on my stove by the ignition of something falling down between the burn elements on the stove (soot covers my white stove and I’m sorry, I do not like smooth-top ranges).

Last night my husband cut up a bunch of branches and twigs from fallen trees and got the burn pit ready for a nice bon-fire.  He was so happy just to have company and have the girls outside helping him gather the old tree debris.  Robin and I ran to the store to get hotdog and hamburger rolls and a few things for the breakfast the next day.

We got back and I began setting up the platters of meat, and set up the table inside with the potato and macaroni salads, the condiments rolls and bowls of chips.  Robin got the chicken ready for the grill while I went outside and wiped off our lawn table (that we have never used, boy was it dirty!) and we got the cushions out of the garage and put them on the chairs.  It was rather muggy out but a cooler evening then we’ve had in a while.  It was very nice eating out there in the evening as the sun went down and the bon fire kept the coyotes away.

The girls and I spent some time with our heads all the way back looking at the stars.  You can see them really clearly where we live because there are no town lights. 

My Neice’s visit the week
After Michael Jackson Passed
4th of July week, 2009


The highlight of my time with my family this week was that late night discussion with my 12 –year old niece.  I was showing her the blog on Michael’s Bible Study notes and she looked up at me with her little face (she still looks nine years old to me) and she said, “Aunt Barnie, is God real?”  (Aunt Barnie is how she pronounced my name as a toddler and it stuck).

This girl lives with her mother and there is no faith in that house.  I told her my experience with the realness of God and I told her how much Michael taught me about the depth of the Bible.  She asked me that question at eleven at night.  It was 2am before I got her to bed.  She took my Bible with her.  The next morning she was reading chapter 2 in Genesis.  She asked me for a note book and then she asked me for a pen.  Then she asked me if she could take my Bible home.  I gave her one she could take home.  But before she went to bed last night, I asked her:

“Do you know what my favorite Bible verse is?”  She of course said no.

“It’s the first Bible verse I memorized when I was eight years old.  John 3:16”  She went to the tabs in the Bible and went to 1st John.  I told her the “Gospel” John and showed her where those were.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life
.”

I said to her, “Do you know what my second favorite is?  It is something Jesus said.” And I turned and asked her, “Do you know what unconditional love is?”

She just looked at me with these round, copper eyes and shook her head.  I then showed her this verse:

John 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends
.”

Then I showed her this verse:

1 John 3:16
Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren
.”

So then she asked me to see the movie we had about Jesus, but it was too late.  I also did not want to do that to her right before bed (Passion of the Christ), so I told her, “We can watch the movie another time or you can get your daddy to put the movie in for you after you all get home.  For now, all you need to know is that he loves you that much.”

She started to get teary eyed and that was when she asked me if she could read my Bible in bed and I told her yes.

On her way down the hallway, she turned and asked me, “Is Michael in Heaven?”  (And that was the end of THAT conversation!)  After trying my HARDEST not to look like a 12 year old in front of her while blinking back dumb tears, I answered, “You will see him up there.  But I don’t think God is done with him yet.”  ( I can’t believe she did this to me.  Took me another half hour to dry up and get to bed.)

I hope she shares what we talked about with the other two girls

I also went to an “open house” tonight for a job and was interviewed, so PLEASE say a prayer because we very much need this right now.  My husband really needs the help.

I am preparing a blog for tomorrow, but I wanted to make a short statement today as I get my house back in order.  The kitchen may take a few days.

I have some discussion on Scientology, The Jews in Babylon and the problems I’ve run into with people associating Babylon with Rome.  So goodnight, BLESS YOU guys for being patient this week.

I will be there . . . Please hang in there
Truth is a reward God gives the steadfast
Who care enough to bear him
Love feeds the hungry in their quest
As they stand their ground
And give their best
Determined to share in his turbulence
So the burden of truth does not have to be
On the shoulders of the man
Whom love made Invincible
In Love, Life’s Burden is but an album of memories
That brought us together
And revealed to each other our spirit
In the image in which we were created


Before I close this for tonight, I want to make something clear.  It is not my intention to unwittingly hurt people that were attempting to help Michael after his trial.  This includes anything I ever said about Tom Mesereau because of something I took to heart that was in a newspaper or a press release.  I was upset already when I read it and I read the whole thing wrong.  I will go fix that right now, so the person that brought that to my attention and corrected me on that, thank you very much for your patience.  Thank you Harris for your understanding.  It is not easy on this side of the paper.

Signed, a horrified truth seeker.  God bless you for handling it the way you did.

That’s it for tonight.  I will try to have another blog up tomorrow and again, I am sorry for such a long break, but I lubb my brudder, LOL!

Goodnight.  :o)




Pic Michael



Michael, Thank you So Much
For Your Inspiration
You are something, you know that?



14 comments:

  1. BONNIE said : "I also went to an “open house” tonight for a job and was interviewed, so PLEASE say a prayer because we very much need this right now. My husband really needs the help."

    You, your husband & your family are always in my prayers, Bonnie, and the next days I will even intensify♥♥♥

    Am also glad you had some good time with your family this week & taught on the way to your charming little niece a few basics of the Bible & Michael.

    I cross fingers for you & Hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Line - Thank you very much. I love the addition of your three hearts :o) ♥♥♥ That just might send that blessing right over the edge of yes, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BONNIE : "♥♥♥ That just might send that blessing right over the edge of yes,.."

    Need more? ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Line - LOL!!! That's cute! Thank you! Sending some back (cause love multiplies exponentially) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoaaoh ! Thanks Bonnie♥ What's matters now anyway is that YOU and HUSBAND overcome this period !

    Take care & Good Evening !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending positive vibrations to you and yours.

    I just recently received a call from a former employer who had 'let me go' several years ago,(2008) and wanted me to come back this past week. It was very surprising, as I left on bad terms. I was 'still' miffed, but, need the work so I am back. We'll see how this goes.

    I was reared a Christian, and spent my youth as a believer w/o doubt. These days, 'i' believe, but with much doubt. I do appreciate your linking scripture with your blogging about one of my favorites, Michael... Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Bonnie...I haven't posted much in the past few days, but we've talked. This blog was very touching, and your niece is a doll and I can see the family resemblance. That was cute the way you described how she looked around at everything asking if she could have something to take home. So I'll just have to make one extra of what we talked about!

    My main concern right now is how you and Ed are doing, and I say a prayer that all will work out for you. They say bad luck comes in threes, so given the mishaps with your leg and broken toe, and the other stuff going on, you've had more than three. It's time for some good news, eh? You will get that call, I know you will!

    The bruise in my rib is getting worse, but it only happened yesterday, so I think it has a way to go yet before it peaks and starts to fade. I know Michael felt worse than this when he sat in the courtroom after falling in the shower. There is a certain kind of gnawing pain that is so dull and sickening when you move the wrong way, it brings tears to your eyes and makes you moan inside. And coughing or sneezing is awful! (Michael, I can't bear to think how you suffered in silence that day.) It's not that bad for me, but the added stress trying to drive home tonight in that horrendous thunder and hail storm made me rigid behind the wheel. I had zero visibility with wipers that wouldn't go fast enough to see. It sounded like pebbles hitting the car from all sides. I wonder if it left a few dings. Will know when I see the car in daylight tomorrow.

    Thank you for thinking of me today. I must learn to channel my stress, and as Michael said, not allow the negative energy of others to affect my mood or way of thinking. All is quiet now and we'll see what tomorrow brings.

    Love you, Bonnie! ♥ ♥ ♥ Love you, Michael! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous said - "I was reared a Christian, and spent my youth as a believer w/o doubt. These days, 'i' believe, but with much doubt. I do appreciate your linking scripture with your blogging about one of my favorites, Michael... Thank you! "

    ......... You believe but with much doubt? Can I ask what it is that concerns you? Maybe I can show you something.♥♥♥ Thank you very much for your well wishes. I guess I will know for sure where God wants me.
    ----------------------------------------------

    Micheline,

    I have to go get some Bible self-help on that mustard seed issue, LOL! If this prayer gets answered I am going to have to become an expert on budgeting time. NOT my strong suit.

    I can't believe that happened to your ribs again. Saying healing prayers for you tonight, personally and physically. And you're right about the negative energy . . . "Totally block it off". There is a way to do that. Next phone call :o) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie, please post Michael's "Advice For Dreamers" video again. I love listening to the soothing serenity of his voice. It's one of the most inspiring short speeches. There's something about hearing Michael without seeing him that is so special and magical. And I think it's because we're not blinded by his incredible physical aura, which is distracting to say the least! When all you have is the voice, you pay more attention, hang on every word, and can feel the honesty and kindness of his heart and soul. Michael's voice is gentle like a lullaby, and I can imagine how many babies he held in his arms, including his own, and softly sang them to sleep. I need to hear him right now. Thank you, Bonnie! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spotlight - Check the last two videos above and the last video on the latest blog. I posted them. P.S. on Latoya's posts . . . . you know better than that.♥♥♥ Wrapping my arms around you now . . .

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! Bonnie, I must have been in pretty bad shape not to notice you posted Michael's "dreamers" video above and on your latest blog. My pain is numbing my brain, and when my emotions are diverted, I tend to skip over the obvious. Now that I see it, I feel better. Think I'll lie down for a while. And I know you're right about LT's posts. She doesn't mean to cause pain and I should know better. But the heart needs reassurance, and that's not helping :-(

    Thanks, Bonnie - love you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spotlight - You are NOT in bad shape. I ADDED it when I saw your request. LT = Latoya? I'm thinking yes since that's who we talked about. Remember what Randy J said - Fans are not the only ones on Twitter. The same goes for Facebook and we well know that. Try to pull back a bit and look at the bigger picture. The truth is there. The Jacksons are NOT the only players and there are opponents on the chess board.

    ReplyDelete
  13. dare michaeljackson. my nAME IS DIANNEFROM WASHINGTON DC I AM HARE TO HAVE YOUR BACK IF YOU KNOW WANT I AM TRYING TO SAY A TURE FAN THAT LOVES MICHAELJACKSON AND WILL HELP HIM ALL THE WAY TO HELP HIM STAY HAPPY AND TO KEEP HOLDING ON TO GODS HAND WHEN YOU NEED HIM ALL THE TIME I DONT CARE WANT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOU IT ISNT TRUE AT ALL ITS LIES AND I AM NOT BYING IT I WANT YOU MICHAELJACKSON TO WALK WITH YOUR HEAD UP LET GOD WATCH OVER EVERY THING THEY ARE SAYTING HE WILL HARE YOU BUT FORE RIGHT GOD DIDNT PUT CARE TAKERS TO WATCH THEM ITS GOING TO BE A NICE LITTLE VIEW WHEN GOD WILL TAKE THEM AWAY YOULL SEE JUST KEEEP CALLING HIM HE.LL COME AND TAKE THOSE SO CALL LIES . MJ KEE[ YOUR LOVE HIGH AND KEEP BEIG HAPPY FORE YOUR FANS THEY NEED YOU SO YOU NEED TO GO SEE YOUR FANS ON GET BACK TO WORK AND KEEP MAKEING YOUR LIFE HAPPY AND KEEP LOVING YOUR FANS THEY NEED YOU GET BACK TO WORK MJ ITS TIME TO WORK YOUR MINDFUL LOVE TO THEM THAT LOVE YOU PEACE OF LOVE TO THE HEART THats want you need mj fans love you love always mj

    ReplyDelete
  14. dare michael jackson how are you . i am so happy that your fans loves you have to keep the faith mj you are the star of hip hop mj yo u can make your fans cry i see mj your star please love your fans and thinking about those lies thats gods job ok you have a job to do mjyour job is to make your fans happy and making sure that you are the love that they need please see about your fans and let them know that you are coming back soon . mj its time to get the party time to your fans that loves you so much this is from one of your new fans from washington dc that wrote you this letter to say i love you and take care of your self and always stay hgappy fore your fans and family love michaeljackson

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.