Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Angels and Michael Jackson

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Angels and Michael Jackson


Angels and Michael Jackson
Enoch and the Angels Relationship with Us




Very Cool Video
God of Wonders


Angels – Kenny Ortega said that Michael was an angel walking the planet.  So I wanted to do a blog devoted to angels.

My first exposure to angels that I can remember was a book called “Angels, Angels, Angels” by Billy Graham.  I was eleven years old when I first read it.  It was a collection of stories from people who had encountered angels or were saved from a life or death situation by the intervention of angels or what they saw as angels.

We’ve talked about the fallen angels, but we haven’t really talked about the good ones.  The ones that still love and intervene on God’s behalf for us.



The video below is a narrative on the Book of Enoch.  Enoch was a prophet in the old Testament of the Bible and he is mentioned in Genesis, Luke, Hebrews and Jude.  The Book of Enoch is one of the suspected missing books of the Bible.  This very well could have been what was torn out of the Tanakh in Palestine after it disappeared the year before Israel became a nation.


Condensed Explanation of Enoch
Fallen Angels Taught Crafts to Men


According to the Book of Enoch, angels came and mated with the women on earth.  This is mentioned in Genesis chapter 6. “ . . . That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose  You can read the whole chapter of Genesis here – Chapter 6 

There is some controversy as to why the Book of Enoch (and other suspected books) of the Bible went missing.  Most believe by design, but whose?  By God or corrupted men?

Another link separated into chapters is here: http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/

The separations of the chapters of the Book of Enoch.

As it now stands, I Enoch appears to consist of the following five major divisions:
    (1) The Book of the Watchers (chaps. 1-36);
    (2) The Book of the Similitudes (chaps. 37-7l)-,
    (3) The Book of Astronomical Writings (chaps. 72-82);
    (4) The Book of Dream Visions (chaps. 83-90); and
    (5) The Book of the Epistle of Enoch (chaps. 91-107)."
     - Craig A. Evans, Noncanonical Writings and New Testament Interpretation, (1992) p. 23

Some histories and opinions of the Book of Enoch, which include scripture referencing the subject matter.  http://reluctant-messenger.com/enoch.htm

I found links to the book of Enoch and posted them on the Navigation bar up to your right above the “subscribers’.  It is in two parts, Book of Enoch ch. 1-60 and Book of Enoch ch. 61-105.  I have not read the whole thing yet but I do want to approach this subject because it ties in with what I have written about previously concerning the fallen angels and the UFO connection.

In the Book of Enoch, it tells the story of fallen angels who had taken up with women, taught sciences, medicines, metals and making of weapons amongst other things, to men.  They even taught the art of painting the eyes, which I found interesting.  The concept of vanity.   I want to go into some detail of this later as the Book of Enoch also has prophecies and parables.

For now, I want to start this subject on a personal level and I also want to continue to update on what is going on in the world.

Angel Drawing
Bonnie Cox © 2011


Interesting to note that in the Book of Enoch, it mentions (in English translation) the word “luminaries”.  As I cover this book, much of what is going on in the world and where it comes from is going to make some connections with you.  Keep in mind that I am learning this with you, because I have just come across this book rather recently.  I have read THROUGH it, I have not studied it.  I will with each blog entry reference this with the Bible as I go through it’s parts.


THE RETURN TO MICHAEL JACKSON

Most of you are here because of Michael and because you want to know what happened to him and why.

Kenny Ortega – “Michael was an angel walking the planet….




Most of us agree with this statement because he was sweet, humble, Christ-like in his heart, responded with grace to criticism and attacks and did not have one mean bone in his body.

Many of you do NOT know that when I began approaching what happened to Michael and attributing it to his faith and the faith in his message, I was attacked;  I even had certain individuals (who professed to be fans) tell me not to use Michael and the mention of God in the same sentence.

Can anyone view any interview of Michael’s and tell me how NOT to do that?  You can’t.  Not if you are going to talk about Michael AT ALL, because he spoke of God, of Jesus and of prayer and reading the Bible ALL THE TIME.  Always.

I went back and read over some of these comments from last year (yes, I kept them copied) and when I read them all together, I can’t just brush it off as the rantings of one or two atheists.  There was an agenda there.

When one mentions the word “Angel” or “Angels” they think of paintings in Bible Story books, or the picture of the children on the bridge with the huge, translucent angel guarding them.  They view “angels” much in the same, abstract way in which they view God, as mystical creatures on the same level as unicorns and mermaids.  I remember that as a little girl I wanted to be, amongst other things, an angel.

Angels are as real as you and I.  I can’t say my first exposure to them was the night I got that kiss on my cheek after crying about and praying for Michael, but it was definitely the most PHYSICAL exposure I have ever had.

I have had episodes in my life where I was shown things after praying that I believe had to be put there by angels.  I believe there were times when angels kept me safe and protected me when I was in danger of not being here anymore.

There are things that happened to me in the beginning of all this that I still have trouble explaining even to my husband.   What would make me utter a sudden request in prayer for someone I had never met?  In this day and age something is wrong with you if you “obsess” over someone you’ve never met.  It’s no longer a ministry or a mission, they label it an “obsession” that needs to be medicated or treated.   Dulled, which is one of the things they tried to do to Michael.  Unless a monetary value can be placed on it, it’s an “obsession”.  

 People don’t go to God anymore for approval for their ministries, they get sanctioned by a church who in most cases believe that money is the answer to all prayers.

But I digress; I’m getting off track . . . Michael could not be controlled or directed, even though they tried, with horrendous tactics up to and INCLUDING taking another family member hostage (LaToya).  Michael and Janet’s lives were used to get LaToya to do and say certain things to condemn her own brother.  LaToya’s life was used to get Michael to do and say certain things against his family and against the reason God had for him here.

This tactic was employed with the whole family, renting one from another to divide and conquer the family.  It’s the same pattern with countries to the relationship between parent and child via state institutions.

I would think that this ten year siege alone would be enough to convince people that something was incredibly important to these people controlling the music industry in regard to Michael.  That is, aside from the torture, mind control, theft of both monetary and intellectual property, the organizing of handlers for him on different continents through the medical, psychiatric, religious, legal, journalistic and political industries to bring him down.

You don’t get that kind of organization and cooperation throughout the world unless the ramifications of NOT reaching those objectives are HUGE.  What was it about Michael that prompted such a global campaign to silence him?

So, was Michael an angel walking the earth?  Is it “blasphemous” to say such a thing?



Could “blasphemy” be yet another bullying label to keep someone from telling the truth?  The Pharisees used that accusation against Christ, I doubt they gave up such a persuasive tactic.  It was an art form they successfully used to persuade the masses to call for Barabbas.  It now resides in artfully similar forms in the Communist Manifesto and “Rules for Radicals”.

Og, one of the last of the giants (sons of fallen angels) according to the Old Testament, was an Amorite King who was eventually defeated by Israel in their conquest for Caanan.  In the Babylonian Talmud, the Midrash, Og is said to have had a separate compartment in the Ark.  Source  His kingdom, Bashan, is said to have been here.  Source Which is now considered “The Golan Heights”.   Golan Heights is now Israeli occupied.

Video Explains Og

There is controversy right now in Obama is asking Israel to give up “Golan Heights”.  Why?  Source Golan Heights  Pressure to get Israel to give up?  We will look more at the significance of this area at a later date.

I have posted this Bible verse quite a few times on this blog.

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

The Name Michael appears 15 times in the KJV of the Bible.  In Numbers through Ezra, Michael is mentioned as the son of one lineage of Adam or another.

In Daniel chapters 10 through 12, Michael is the Prince or “the ‘Great Prince’ that stands for the children of your people”.  He is also the “prince” that “comes to help” “one like the son of man” with the prince of the kingdom of Persia in 10:13.  In 10:21 the “one like the son of man” tells Daniel in that same vision that Michael is the only one that “holdeth with me in these things.” During the end of days.

Michael is not mentioned with the title of “Archangel” until the book of Jude and again in Revelation.  In Jude 1:9, it says: “Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.”. 

In Revelation, the verse mentioning Michael as the Archangel is 12:7. “And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,”.



Someone sent me a blog a while back about the Archangel Michael that I wanted to reference it, but after searching my documents for the link, my emails and finally emailing individuals I THOUGHT had sent it to me, I had to finish tonight’s blog without it.  I will have to reference it later.

Ironically, in a talk I had with my mother earlier today, she brought up a past conversation about “an angel of light”, and she said, “and I was thinking about what we were talking about, and I thought about Michael Jackson.”

I just let my head sink to my chest.  Glad she didn’t see it.  I said to her, “What about Michael Jackson”, even though I knew what she was going to say . . .

That he’s the angel of light”.

Why.  Why would she think that?  Why would people much rather believe that Michael is the BAD guy?  I simply said to her, “Because I know he’s not.”

How do you know?” she asked me.

Remember?  I asked her, “First of all, I don’t think God would have moved me to pray to take the pain of the bad guy.  Secondly, I don’t think the establishment would have spent so much time trying to bring him down if he was THEIR guy.”  I added, “He was trying to expose all this.

So I ask her, “Well, if you believe the possibility that Michael could be the angel of light, then could it also be just as possible that Michael is the Michael in Daniel 12:1?  Because I’m not positive that THAT Michael is actually the Archangel because it doesn’t CALL HIM the Archangel in Daniel, but it does in Joel and in Revelation”.

I get a “hmmmmm”.

I have seen dozens of web sites that write about the possibility that Michael is actually the Archangel Michael.  Daniel 12:1 would probably be the closest to accurate description of Michael Jackson that I can think of as far as Biblical Michael’s go.

It’s funny, but putting together some pieces, we have two uncles of Michael’s that are named “Prince”.  We have two sons of Michael with “Prince” in their names.

In Daniel 10:13, The prince of Persia “withstood” the one like the son of man for 21 days until Michael (one of the chief Princes), came to help him.

Michael Jackson was in Bahrain and Oman in 2006.  (Not part of Persia, but could the King of Bahrain or Oman be descendant of any of the princes of Persia?)

In Daniel 10:21  the one like the son of man tells Daniel he must go back and fight with the prince of Persia and tells him that he will show him what is noted in the scripture of truth and that none hold to these things except Michael (his prince).

Michael Jackson said “reach for the truth”, “They have not a clue, when it’s all gonna end”, “You can Change the world – I can’t do it by myself – You’re the chosen one – I’m gonna need some kind of sign – And when all calls, I will answer all your prayers – If we all cry at the same time . . .”

Is that a stretch?  Okay let’s take a look at chapter eleven in Daniel:

Will start at verse 21And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

John F. Kennedy – “For we are opposed, around the world, by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence; in infiltration instead of invasion; on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice;  Source

Daniel 11:22-
And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant.  23And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people  (Committee of 300 – 13 top families of the Illuminati?) “24He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time.  25And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand: for they shall forecast devices against him.”

Skipping some detail (You can read all of chapter 11 here), verse 35, “And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.  36And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.  37Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.”

This is the false Christ. Jumping to verse 43 – “43But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps

Both Egypt and Libya, amongst other nations, were/are subject to hostile takeover by “peaceful” protesters albeit organized by “the lion”.

Verse 44 – “44But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.  45And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

After that we go into Daniel Chapter 12 and the very first verse there, “And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book

Michael “left” in June of 2009.   A mere couple of months after he “passed” we had earthquakes in Haiti and Peru.  The Pope declares Jews absolved of the death of Christ.  Earthquakes in Chile again, Baja Mexico, Indonesia (twice, both over 7.0), Philippines, Japan and two in Vanuatu.  In 2011, all earthquakes listed above 6.0 are here  Earthquakes 2011 – Including the 9.0 in Japan in June.  Take note of the unusual places, like Arkansas, Virginia and Colorado.

Take a look at the political sprint to see which country can rape it’s citizens of the most human rights in a month’s time.  The riots in the Middle East and Northern African Countries. The Riots here in the States, The Riots in the European countries and finally, South Africa which I learned of a couple of days ago by my missionary friend.   Source  And let’s not forget the increase in UFO sightings between 2009 and 2011.


UFO’s? or Nephilim?


In looking BACK over my own research, the “This is It” film, Michael’s song lyrics, my dreams which I absolutely cannot discount, and of course the Bible my opinion thus far is this:

Michael is most definitely involved in this.  He is either telling the story, in pieces, or he is involved in it up to his neck.

Considering the hell Michael’s life became and the enormous amounts of manpower, FINANCING and organizational cooperation in industries world-wide to shut him up and shut him down, I seriously lean toward the latter.

One last thing before I close tonight:

Michael’s “Dangerous” Album cover was full of Illuminati and Symbolism.  The artist was Mark Ryden.  Mark Ryden also did cover art for other artists.  While I found some of his paintings rather disturbing, there is no doubt of the message within these works. Take a look at the message behind the very familiar symbols and they way they are displayed in his paintings.


Mark Ryden’s Portrayal of
The “Sickness” In the World




An Angel Came to Me
By Michael Jackson

Last night, an angel came to me
I was cryin' alone
My heart was bleeding
Last night, an angel came to me
I was cryin' alone
My mind was dying
God have mercy

Stop them destroying me
An angel came to me
To save my life
Listen to his voice
Please hear his soul
This angel came to me
To save me
Last night, an angel came to me
I was doing wrong
I was doing wrong
Last night, an angel came to me
I was sleepin' wrong
I was sleepin' wrong

God have mercy
Stop them destroying me
An angel came to me
To forgive me
Listen to his prayers
Please feel his love
This angel came to me
God saved me
An angel came to me
To fulfill his prophecy
He listened to my prayers
Please feel my love
This angel came to me
I recognised him
I recognised him

Ad libs:
An angel, baby, did you hear it
(An angel)
I tell you baby, did you hear it
(An an-gel)
I tell you baby, did you hear it
(An angel)
I tell you honey, did you hear it
(An an-gel)
An angel came to me
An an-gel.





9 comments:

  1. Bonnie, is Mark Ryden the appointed painter of the Illuminatis or does he expose them ? His surrealist art, a mix of fairytale child innocence & complex morbidity with the representation of Jesus, St. Mary & the Illuminati "eye" or his affectionate peaces of meat in many of his paintings : what a program ! An excellent painter but since I'm no art critique of contemporary art, I do not get his real message. His art is very eclectic but as you said : disturbing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Line - That is a very good question. If you look at the work he does, I get a distinct feeling of wrecked innocence, violence in some cases, a lot of symbolism exposing the organizations within the complex.

    You could also look at it him working for the Illuminati if you flip-flop the purpose of him using those images, like using the image of Christ as a suggestion that he was "made up" by the Illuminati . . . I've see THAT accusation online as well, by distractors. It is very hard to tell. But I dont't think there is any doubt about the message behind Michael's album cover, and what they have used to covertly send messages to their insiders, Michael has used to expose them.


    BTW, I found this in an older news article this year. I may have already covered it, but I didn't know Leman Bros. was their major financier:

    By 2006, the project was hobbled by cost overruns, Mills was in financial trouble, and Colony Capital, a private-equity firm, took over. Colony also suffered from delays, and in 2009 a subsidiary of the bankrupt Lehman Brothers cut off the promised financing, and construction came to a halt.

    Last August, Colony’s lenders foreclosed and brought in Triple Five. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/29/nyregion/deal-reached-to-expand-xanadu-mall-project-in-nj.html?pagewanted=all

    Leman Bros. is a major Rockefeller/Rothschild bank. If you notice the last line there before the link, it says that Colony's "lenders" foreclosed and brought in Triple Five.

    They didn't want Colony in there. Enough delays caused by red tape through zoning and EPA rules and suddenly, change of developers and hokus-pokus! The Project is a go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly ! Hokus-pokus ! Lehman Brothers :o(.. if one could be a little mouse & hear the "partisan politics" in some meetings .. Eeeh ?!

    BTW you have a nice stroke of a pen.

    Michael the Archangel ? Strange coincidences in the Bible indeed but still, we don't know really. To endure however all he did in his life while preserving & showing a rare grace & dignity in any circumstance while still taking care of the others, yes, Michael may fiercely wear his Angel wings. A man with his own defaults too maybe but an exceptionally good man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since Michael left us, i have become closer to God and i have returned to my own personal religion.
    And talking to many other people, they are experiencing the same emotions and reactions.
    I feel that has to have meaning. Its something i thank and credit Michael for.
    Over the years i have struggled with religion and my beliefs. I have researched and questioned. Now i feel strangely at peace with God. I am able to accept my spiritual feelings.
    -----------
    I also see Michael and look at his story and i see parallels to the Jesus story. This does not mean MJ is Jesus.... but i wonder if he was put on this earth so we can learn more and understand more about Jesus and his plight. Michael was a modern day Jesus in the sense he was a good man who got hunted and crucified by the media and the government just because he sang about love and charity and understanding. He was mis-understood by many and lied about publicly. Michael makes me understand Jesus better because i can put the story of Jesus's persecution into a modern day scenario.
    If Jesus was to come back and walk the earth today as a mortal... the same thing would happen to him. Jesus would be mocked publicly in the papers and on the internet. He would be lied about and publicly arrested and handcuffed... just like Michael was.
    ---------------
    And in regards to Angels. I do believe in them and i have had a few "strange" happenings myself. I find white feathers around.... i dont know if you have ever experienced that yourself Bonnie?
    I know that, sometimes, that if you look for something you will find it. So to see feathers on the ground is probably not too unusual and if i wasnt looking and noticing them and putting meaning on them, then it could all be a co-incidence. But i have found them in odd places... like stuck to my car door and my front door of my house. I believe these are signs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Line - Nice stroke of a pen? Not sure what that means since I type :o)

    Strange coincidences in the Bible. No, we don't really know. I do know that good is going to win. That's all I know. I know that Michael is definitely with God . . . as an angel? Debatable I'm sure. Could he be the Michael in Daniel 12:1? Possibility exists. It is a door I'm not going to close. There are too many other things I've found that align with what is going on with not only the world but with Michael.

    Bigger miracles have happened.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Bonnie, I have sent you a private email regarding my own experience of angels.
    @ Monika I also feel that I have come back to God because of Michael. I have also had white feathers which I believe was a sign.
    Michael was born into humble beginings,he first came into the spotlight as an entertainer as a young child having his 1st number one at an age similar to when Jesus had his first public appearance. Michael was accused and put on trial for crimes he was innocent of. Many paralells.
    Michael didnt fight back or become bitter.
    He had every reason to, but didnt.
    We indeed have someone VERY special in our Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BONNIE : "Nice stroke of a pen? Not sure what that means since I type :o)"

    I meant your "Angel drawing" above :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow i just stumbled upon your web site by mistake. i thought i was the only one who was experiencing all of these thoughts ...now i know that i am right..huge thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous, you're welcome. This blog was a year ago, but still. Michael is a big part of this and of Biblical prophecy. "There is truth in this illusion" and "Respect to believe in your dreams . . ."

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.