Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Did Michael Call This or What?

God: Reconnect to Him

Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Friday, September 9, 2011

Did Michael Call This or What?

The Invisible War
To See what Michael Saw






Last night I had a triple-whammy of blows to the gut.  The first one was finding that video earlier in the day of the “horned” Birthday wish for Michael by Cirque de Solei.  The second blow was learning that our U.S. Senate voted for a bill that would essentially outlaw the growing, sharing or selling of food from a private, home garden – i.e. you’re not allowed to feed yourselves, folks (talk about that later.  I got the info).

The third blow, after a phone conversation with Micheline about that horrid Tribute, I just happened to find a web site online that I thought was in agreement with me on this “Tribute from Hell” as I’ve come to call it.

As I read through it, I realized that not only was this a hit piece on Miss Katherine (and Latoya, Tito, Jackie, and Marlon), but FOR the estate.  I was fuming. Then I was crying.

I’m not going to give that website any air time.  It was NOT Muzik’s web site, but it was affiliated with someone from TINI.  Either Branca’s bloggers can’t accomplish badmouthing the Jackson family with the bloggers they already employ, or some kind of piling on is in the works.

Anyhow, I was fit to be tied last night, I was not a happy camper, and as a result the second half of my blog entry does not match the mood of the first half.  Not only that, but the comment I left behind about God taking everything from us and/or breaking hearts to get into them (that I left on Facebook) didn’t even come close to  exorcising my frustration.  So I sent an email off to a friend that she has yet to answer; something about going to “war”.

This morning while preparing to finish a blog on “angels”, I ran into some interesting “planted” sidetracks in my searches for resources on the subject.  Below is from a web site from one of those sources.  (Things are getting weird, y’all).


"Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

"Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.

"And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints...."  Ephesians 6:10-18


The armor of God was a search term entered into my blog at some point between the a.m. and the constructing of this introduction.  I went to Google thinking I was going to pull up something astounding but the first search results were merchants web sites selling hooks and hangers for sword collectors.

I almost deleted the search page when halfway down I saw a web page simply titled “Armor of God”.  The first text on the page was what you see above, from Ephesians.  When I read it a memory of my stepfather immediately came to mind:

It was after a really bad week on his second bout with the cancer that had returned.  He slept in a hospital bed set up in the living room and I had taken the boys with me up to help mom out for a week.  My sister also flew out from Colorado.  We sang at his bedside when we could keep from crying.  He loved hearing us harmonize and it brought back happier days for him.

We took turns sleeping on the couch in the living room, in case he needed anything.  He would sleep with a “relaxing” tape on and it would play over and over.   I came to label it the “death song”.  It was most depressing thing I ever heard.  But the worst was when you were on the verge of sleep only to be woken up by someone clapping.

It was my stepfather and he wasn’t clapping to the time of the music.  He was clapping to KEEP from falling asleep – because he was afraid he would never wake up.

I got no sleep that night.  I helped mom and my sister with breakfast as the nurse who came in the morning attended to Bob.  Finally it got to me and I fell against the refrigerator crying.  I prayed to God, “if you’re going to take him, TAKE HIM!  Why does he have to suffer!”

Bob two years prior had become a born again Christian.  He spent his last days watching ministry shows on television from his bed.  My mother had called Kenneth Copeland and they sent people out to the house to do a prayer vigil while my sister and I were there– a “laying on of hands”.  Nothing happened.

But the next morning, Bob was sitting up in Bed and feeding himself.  He was talking to the nurse who came and she was AMAZED at how alert he was and how strong he seemed.  (She was there and had held hands and prayed with us that day).

This day after the prayer, we were expecting Bob’s brothers and sister to visit from Delaware and New Jersey.  I was still living in Delaware at the time, on the Air Force Base.  My boys were toddlers back then.  Bob’s family hadn’t seen him for years and the five hour trip up to the top of Pennsylvania was not one they made until that day.  His brother Dave, Butch and Mike and his sister Peggy all came up and sat with him.  I remember Bob’s smile as they talked about old times and the trouble Bob got into as a kid.

A couple days later, I had to head back home with the boys and my sister was flying back out the next day.  The day after I got home, my mother called me.

“Something weird happened and I thought I should tell you about it.”  I told her to go ahead.

“Well, Bob was sitting up in bed, the t.v. was on low and I was getting his lunch ready in the kitchen when I heard him talking.  So I went to the doorway.  Bob was looking straight ahead at the wall over the t.v.  And he said ‘three days’.”

I replied, “Three days?  What does that mean?”

Mom replied, “I asked Bob, ‘what’s in three days?’ and he responded still staring at the wall talking to no one she could see, ‘Three days . . . then the fight really begins’.”

Looking back on that phone conversation, I can tell you I got a chill that ran straight up my spine into the base of my skull.  Both my mother and I knew exactly what he was talking about.  I told her, “You better call Sandy.”  My brother was still living at home with mom then.”

Within a week Bob was gone.  It was slow and it was painful and scary for him.  Mom told me that his lungs stopped working before his heart did.  She could see the panic in his eyes but for the few seconds before he was taken.  She said softly his eyes just relaxed.  He was looking past her with a very slight smile and was trying to lift his hand past her, to something beyond her.  She said she could see his soul leave his eyes.  It seems God gave Bob a couple days of painless, lucid and alert time, just enough for him to see his brothers and sisters.  Even his color was improved.

I will never, ever forget what he said though, about the fight beginning in three days.  He went downhill fast after that and it was after everyone went home.  The fight wasn’t against the cancer.  God already decided to take him home.  The battle was against the temptation to lose faith during the end of his physical life.  Whatever Bob heard, God told him something he needed to know before his time to step through the veil.  It was an invisible war he fought from the time he first found out he had cancer.




Michael Jackson was fighting an invisible war and no one saw it.  Many still do not see it.  Michael’s efforts to make music – a tool in which THEY used to get into us and control us – and turn it around to wake us up went unnoticed by most.

The invisible war is still going on and many are now waking up to it.  The last verse in that passage from Ephesians, “And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit . . . 

Salvation, Sword of the Spirit which IS THE WORD (your Bible), and prayer.

Those three things are your protection from the “strong delusion”.

In the Spirit.  How do you pray in the Spirit?  What does that mean?

I looked in my files on quotes from Michael on this, because I remembered a description of his praying by someone, I think it was Michael Bearden and Seth Riggs.

From Seth Riggs; 
"You know, there was one moment. I was playing a piano, and he was standing next to me. All of a sudden, he stretched his hands, looking upwards. It seemed to me that it was very important to him. That’s why I left the room and switched the light off. After half an hour I came back to the room. He was whispering: “Thank you for my talent. Thank you for everything I’ve got. Thank you for all the people who love me. Tell me what I should do, and I’ll do it.” It seemed to me that it was the moment of his communication with God."  Source


Communication with God



And then I found this also:

An excerpt from a 1977 interview Michael did with Timothy White.  Michael was 19 at the time.  It was published in Rock Lives (1990) and republished in the Q/Omnibus Press Rock N' Roll Reader (1994).

But there's a lot of ugliness in the world, too, a lot of cruelty. Did God create that?

No! That's because of man! Man is because of the fallen angels. It says in the Bible that all this would happen, and it's all coming true.


Michael was nineteen years old at the time he said that.  man is because of the fallen angels . . .”

Michael did my homework long before I did.  Between Michael’s quote in an  Interview at the age of 19 and Bible passages from Ephesians, take another look at what is going on in the world.  Because of God?  No.

What is going on in the world is as I covered before, introduced to mankind by the fallen angels.  Not because of Republicans/Democrats or Tories/Labor.  Not because of blacks or whites.  Not because of liberals or conservatives.  Not because of Muslims or Christians either.  But every group has been used against each other to cloak the source of the trouble.

Michael also believed in Jesus and said so, in an interview with Schmuley on those tapes, who according to his debates with Christian scholars considers Jesus “scandalous”.  Michael said:

SB (Shmuley Boteach):. ...Do you have a relationship with Jesus?

MJ: Jesus, yes. Absolutely. But you believe in Jesus, don’t you?

No, Schmuley doesn’t believe in Jesus.  Schmuley also brings some memories.  Memories of just how the same tactics employed in pressuring Pilot to sentence Jesus are still used today to pressure governments, industries, artists, teachers and individuals to play or get off the board.

Mob inciting was used to pressure Pilot into sentencing Jesus the way the Pharisees wanted.  Mob inciting is still used today!

You tell me!  What is the difference between what happened in Egypt and Libya compared to what happened in that contentious outpost that Pilot was stuck governing?  What is going on NOW in South Africa?  The stirring up of violence from once-peaceful YOUTH and young adults?

The establishment stealthily goes in, creates the problem, incites hatred using the problem THEY created with a fall guy/group chosen previously, then comes to the “rescue” with “government”.

They did it in Egypt, in Libya, in Iraq, the Congo and Cameroon, and it continues in South Africa.

They did it with AND INSIDE America too.

With Jesus they created the “crime”, placed “government” between themselves and the crime.  Coerced government cooperation by threatening Pilot with rioting, KNOWING Rome told Pilot to “keep the peace”, then later blamed Pilot and “Rome”  for the murder.


Character Creation – Sneddon’s Whipping Boy



With Michael they created the crime, placed “power of media” between themselves and those who could protect Michael.  Coerced government cooperation using threats of media exposure  (many pedophiles in our government.  Either they fall for their crime or agree to let Michael fall for their crimes).  Then they later blame the media and even Michael himself for what befell him.

Considering the ridiculous order of Tom Sneddon to order nude photos of Michael in 93 before there was even an arrest, It doesn’t take much imagination to figure out who the real pedophile-homosexual is.  Then you have people like Taraborrelli, who describes in detail the whole sadistic affair at Michael’s house in a book as if he’s writing for Larry Flint.  We know who was leaking info, for what purpose, and who got the most sick satisfaction out of it.  Wonder if Taraborrelli’s wife knows?  Perhaps Branca used this information to blackmail Taraborrelli into giving his cooperation?  That’s how the establishment works.

That whole group reminds me of this:


But Bigger and more of them



Michael’s views on “karma” were also interesting, as stated in an interview in the 80’s:

"...I think justice is important because there are many injustices in the world and I hate injustice.  'I am tired of injustice" is the opening to one of my songs on my last album, called Scream.  That's the first line I say.  There's a line where Janet says, "Oh my God I can't believe what I saw on the TV this evening.  I was disgusted by all the injustice,' because I wanted people to know about that and people get away with it and I don't believe in karma.  I think that is a bunch of crap, because so many mean-spirited, evil people are on top of the world and doing well and people love them, no matter how evil they are.....Well, I'm sorry, it's crap.  Karma is a theory like any other theory that some human made up.

My husband makes fun of me whenever I use that word (crap), and I do use it, but not without laughing because he follows me around growling “craaaaap”, just to make me laugh.  I’ve never heard Michael say “crap” and he says it twice in the sentence. :o)

But kidding aside, the injustice is exactly what originally launched me into defending Michael and then getting to know him.  It was like a little fire that ignited inside me when I saw those comments by that minister on my facebook page.  It is the charge that snapped the gears back into place after slipping out of gear when I heard over the radio that he had died.  “Scream” is one of those songs that resonates with me even though I thought the film was “weird” when I first saw it back in 1993. (Note to Mike – wherever you are:  I REALLY love the remix of that song.  Love it!)


This is what David Pack said about Michael:

"I did not find Michael weird, messed up, or anything you’ve ever heard about him. I want to say that I feel all of the allegations ever charged against Michael were false, and that in my discernment, he did not have the capacity to ever do anything except love children and let them know he would do anything to stand up for them, and help them. Just look at the magnificent work he did on their behalf in writing and co-producing “We Are The World,” and the 39 charities for children he gave to generously. That was Michael. I believe that during his trials he related to the suffering of Christ, and prayed for intervention, because he was being accused over what he loved most—children. This caused him perhaps more pain than anything in his life.

I thought that was a very poignant choice of words. “. . . he did not have the capacity to ever do anything except love children and let them know he would do anything to stand up for them . . .”

“Stands up for the children . . .” of your people?

Something else I found while trying to calm myself down last night that really threw me.

Someone asked me “will the false Jews keep Israel?”  I was searching for some resources for that and ran across a verse on Biblegateway in Isaiah that I had read before, but it didn’t hit me until last night:


8For it is the day of the LORD's vengeance, and the year of recompenses for the controversy of Zion.” 


If you go to that blue link the whole chapter 34 of Isaiah is there.  Imudea (Edom) is mentioned again.

I know we’ve covered Revelation’s verses in chapters two and three on the “false Jews” or “Those that say they are Jews but are not”.  And I know I’ve addressed verses in Ezekiel that talk about the crimes of Jerusalem and Edom.  But this particular verse in Isaiah, where it directly addresses the “controversy of Zion” shocked me that I didn’t pick up on this in a previous reading.  I think I actually heard the word “wham” in my head.

I copied the phrase “controversy of Zion” and did a search on it.  I found a book, written by Douglas Reed of the same title.  Source

I also found the downloadable PDF for the book.  Source

I downloaded the book and put it on a zip drive.  Then I began reading the intro.  Again I was floored.  The book was only published in 1978 and copyright on the first link listed is 1985.  But he wrote it in the 1950’s and titled it “Far and Away”.  I had never heard of this book.  When you see the “Preface” you will understand why.

The disappearance into almost total oblivion of Douglas Reed and all his works was a change that could not have been wrought by time alone; indeed, the correctness of his interpretation of the unfolding history of the times found some confirmation in what happened to him when at the height of his powers. Source

This preface is a powerful introduction to this book and you will understand why Reed was banned from publishing houses and bookshelves shortly after the original publication.  If the web site housing the chapters of this book is taken offline, please make sure you download the PDF copy and read it at your leisure.

I am still shocked that as far back as 1977, Michael knew of the fallen angels, where our technology came from, how the fallen angels showed man how to use technology to corrupt and create misery.  Nineteen years old!  Hold on a minute . . . I’m still in awe.  Let me focus on this for a minute . . .

Okay, I’m back.  Whoa Mike.  If only everyone were as normal as you!

By the way, in my tears and feeling sorry for myself and praying against that picture on the computer screen (again), I wanted to tell you that I had one small little prayer answered.

The little Kitty . . . “Grace”, showed up on our deck to be fed this evening.  My husband was so happy!  It was like God was saying, “Grace back to you”.  It was such a small sign but so powerful. 

This "invisible war" is no longer invisible.  More tomorrow.  

God Bless You.


18 comments:

  1. Kitty Grace is back, Hurrah ! Cats are known to be resourceful but yes, probably God gave a boost this time :o) I'll read the Blog in full later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie,
    And what makes it worse, what ensures that David Pack's words above and those of others are dismissed, is that the 'bad people' twisted the truth.
    They suggest that all Michael's charity work for children, the millions of dollars he gave away, the hospital visits, the amusement park at Neverland - were all done to keep him with a supply of children to abuse. I know people believe these lies because I have spoken to people who believe it. 'There's no smoke without fire' they say. Michael's voice is never going to be heard whilst these lies circulate and grow. NEVER.The job to overturn the lies is not to be underestimated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Line, Grace reappeared but we're still hoping that MERCY will find her way back home.

    I've come to the conclusion that I had better toughen up if I'm going to make it through this. Every little thing is starting to bother me. Those passages in Ephesians were just what I needed, When I needed them.♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. to PrincessGlam - I don't even GET people that think like that. Because there wasn't any SMOKE either to lead them to any fire! What smoke? Tens of thousands of kids going through that ranch and two children BOTH with parents that had mental issues with FAME and MONEY? Out of TENS OF THOUSANDS.

    People are lazy when it comes to this stuff and they won't understand until someone falsely accuses them of something.

    Princess, his voice is GOING to get heard and when it does, those people are not going to like it very much. His day is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie
    Can you explain more about this "horned" birthday wish? or give a link to the video please.
    And I have read an article earlier this year on the 10 things the media is not reporting about and the ban on having your own garden and growing your own food was one of them! I wish I had the link to that. Maybe you do?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie said "to PrincessGlam - I don't even GET people that think like that. Because there wasn't any SMOKE either to lead them to any fire! What smoke? Tens of thousands of kids going through that ranch and two children BOTH with parents that had mental issues with FAME and MONEY? Out of TENS OF THOUSANDS."

    I know.

    But if people didn't believe that, there are the other lies to latch onto : he's a freak or a homosexual. It's not surprising that people had doubts. And us fans are dismissed as 'crazy' and 'misguided' if we defend him.

    I'm really hoping his day is coming, as I can't take much more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie, Hmm.. your family also went through the infinite pain of losing a beloved one from the "crab". Like many I also experienced this & it is always scary. Your stepfather seemed to be the one case where the ill one only kind of let go & accepts the big passage only after he saw for a last time his beloved ones. Very complex & mysterious issue but I believe that the dying ones are taken in charge by the spiritual entities of God whichever the circumstances of their death are. E.g. my own father died long ago from an unexpected heart attack. It all happened in about 40 minutes. While I was downstairs outside to wait for the ambulance to come, my mother was with him crying & begging him not to go & she told me later that in spite of his between-life-&-death state the last minutes, she saw in his eyes an infinite light & peace which she could hardly sustain although she was not frightened by it. Was it his last expression of love to her ? My mother herself believed it was more than that, i.e. the expression of God welcoming my father & my father's infinite joy in his eyes as he saw ...something so beautiful but that we the living ones may not experience on Earth.. & God knows that my father in those days was a man who loved life & his family ! Years later, my mother died from cancer. A few days before she entered into a 2 days coma before her passing, she told me "I dreamed last night I was visiting the Crypt of Jerusalem" ?! Sorry for the lengthy comment on my own family experiences, but many near-death cases I also read about are troubling & to me proof of the existence & love of God for us.

    Michael's own circumstances were again different but whereever he is, I have the feeling he is at peace while us, poor humans, now only realize & mourn the good soul we lost.

    Did you notice Mr. Mesereau's expression above while the policemen routinely controlled Michael before the Courtroom's entrance in 2005 ? I may exaggerate but I still think that Tom Mesereau had & still has good & sincere feelings for Michael. The Mesereau/Wagener cooperation, I dont know, but maybe this is for another Blog of yours ? ..:o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. To Anonymous - Here is the link for Cirque de Solei birthday wish. Look at the "thing" in the background, in front of the screen. It's supposed to look like a tree.

    http://vimeo.com/28185755

    Also on your request for the senate bill:

    http://www.naturalnews.com/030418_Food_Safety_Modernization_Act_seeds.html
    We knew this would be coming. Goodbye to the HEALTHY roadside stands and growing your own tomatoes. I want them to try and convince me how THIS is for the benefit of people?
    -------------------------------------------

    To Princess - There is no way anyone can see Michael perform on stage and think he is anything but man. There is nothing feminine about him. Offstage he is soft spoken and more shy - A gentle giant. And you're right. People are going to believe what they want to believe. We can't help those that do.

    I really think to some of those people, Michael is actually a threat to them, because they have to face that they are ugly people. You know how hard it is for some people to simply say "I'm sorry, I was wrong?" Michael is a threat to them in that way. Transference of guilt from their own behavior onto him and their perceived thoughts of him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Line said - "Your stepfather seemed to be the one case where the ill one only kind of let go & accepts the big passage."

    .......... He was afraid to let go. That was his fight. He was fighting death. When Bob got sick and made that turn for the worst, he became like a child, literally. He was afraid of the dark, he was dependent on God for everything, prayed all the time and even though that sudden change came over him, it was so late in life that the time some have to get to know God, he didn't have.

    I believe this was the reason God wanted to take him during that time, because he was kind of back to being innocent and he was at his most dependent on God. I believe on prayer God gave him that last bit of strength so that his siblings wouldn't have to see him suffering, and their last memory of him was relaxed, reminiscing and happy.

    I am sorry about both your mom and dad. Both my parents are still alive although my father isn't real good at maintaining the relationship. It was hard watching my stepfather fight because he did become like a child. I had once had it explained to me that we cry over the loss of loved ones for selfish reasons . . . because they are in a better place, but WE will miss them in our lives.

    Thank you for sharing the description of your father's passing, as painful as that must have been to relive both that and the experience with your mom. ♥

    Michael's circumstances are MUCH different I agree. I think it's because there really has been no closure. His is more like the story of a soldier that is MIA and his family of the whole world is looking for news. They don't believe the military that he died and they feel something is not right.

    Add to that the fact that he was persecuted, singled out and discriminated against and they have no choice but to trust God on this one because the establishment CAN'T be trusted.

    Yes, I did notice TM's expression and I have other photo's of TM during that trial. I don't doubt at all that he still cherishes Michael and the person he has shown us all we can be. How do you get that close to someone and have it not effect you?

    I really didn't intend to give Wagener any more coverage. I don't agree with what he is doing even though the fundraiser dinner is more professional then the way he HAS been going about things. I looked at that video again and all it is doing is flashing pictures of TM and Susan Yu. It does not say he will be attending.

    I do not disagree with Wagener's defense of Michael's innocence. I disagree with him soliciting funds from fans - many are out there defending Michael WITHOUT compensation. I also question the timing of the appearance of Wagener - again during/after the trial. Nobody knew who Wagener was before that.

    You can say the same about me, I know this. But I'm not soliciting money and many others are not either.

    I guess Wagener is one of those people we are just going to have to pray about and leave to God to handle since HE knows what is in Wagener's heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Bonnie, for your patience in reading & answering to me ♥♥♥ Tom Mesereau & Susan Yu are among the few good ones..the rest is indeed more ambiguous.

    Cirque du Soleil' "tree" : NO, the Beast's sign, I'm afraid too :o( How dare they ?

    Good Evening & remember ..."The Armor of God".

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Line - Uh . . . did you just use the word PATIENCE in regard to ME? You are going to ruin my reputation! (hee-hee). Your story is such a personal one and it touched my heart. I am happy though that they experienced peace in their journey.

    It's not fair but Susan Yu hardly gets a mention in regard to what they both did for Michael in that trial. Susan (reportedly) cried when the verdicts were being read. That broke my heart when I read that. Lawyer's don't cry. They are usually fixated on the win and don't get emotionally involved. Like I said though, how can anyone fighting for this man NOT get emotionally involved?

    This whole THING is ambiguous. Drives me nuts sometimes. I'm okay with saying "I don't know" when people ask me "what are they doing" but I'm trying to defend the good guys.

    When I saw that passage in Ephesians on that website (will go more into that tomorrow) I realized, "you know, when Did God guarantee us all the answers up front? How do you learn the strength of faith if you never have an opportunity to exercise it?"

    It's hard. Hard, hard, hard. But at least God doesn't charge for the classes. This BLOG though is the LONGEST Essay question I've ever had to answer!.

    Armor of God . . . Big hugs Line. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Line - I forgot to answer about the Cirque - Beast sign. Yes that was the very first thing I thought of.

    I think they are trying to get a reaction from fans/family. Well . . . there's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://www.amazon.com/My-Friend-Michael-Friendship-Extraordinary/dp/0062090062/ref=pd_bxgy_mov_text_b

    Hi Bonnie,I wanted your opinion on the book by Frank Cascio.
    ♥♥♥
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bonnie, very nice of you to honor Ms. Susan Yu who is an invaluable professional asset to Mr. Mesereau & proved to be a sensitive woman too.

    Some shadowy figures still may dislike to see Tom Mesereau defending publicly Michael but I guess he knows what he does & knows how to protect himself. After all, he is no longer involved in any trial related to Michael.

    BIG Hugs to you too (Smack-Smack) :o) & Great Week-End !

    ReplyDelete
  15. To Anne - Wow, I had read something a while back about Cascio writing a book, but I didn't actually know he did it! November it's being released. LOL, if I can afford it I will get it. I will surely want to read it. I'm glad it is coming out after Jermaine's book and after the "hub-bub" of the trial start up. Maybe I can talk husband into getting it for me for Christmas.

    I was really upset when Frank DiLeo died. I wanted to read his book too (one he was reportedly working on about Mike). I think these books coming out are a very good idea. Flood the market with the REAL Michael to blanket all that GARBAGE the press/media put out. The more books out there about the HUMAN BEING Michael the better.

    P.S. Saw Jermaine's book already listed too, and below those Latoya's book. Then next to hers I saw Vogel's book and (ugh) Schmuley's book? It's not even about Michael! It's titled the "Inner Child" something. Like he would know anything about that. All he knows about "the inner child" is how to destroy it! (or steal it).

    ReplyDelete
  16. To Line - I will bet BOTH of them love Michael very much even though Tom hasn't really publicly shown a whole lot of emotion outside of disgust at how he was treated.

    I have not even seen the bad guys really go after Tom Mesereau like they have gone after others that have helped Michael. I don't think it's just because he's a lawyer. I think it's because of what he knows because of that trial. I had read that Tom stopped representing Michael in early 2006 (it was a press release)but he is firm on his opinion of how the trial was run and the despicable behavior of the press during that trial.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bnnie, sorry if I get a bit invasive here but I just found this on TMZ but copied it from another source :

    http://www.newstimes.com/entertainment/article/Jermaine-Jackson-reveals-escape-plan-for-Michael-2164122.php

    Bravo Jermaine :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Bonnie, I really appreciate your opinion.
    I appreciate your sincerity.
    I estimate Frank Cascio and his family.
    They loved Michael.
    For this reason, I wanted to read this book.

    KISSES
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.