Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: I Need Michael's Arms

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Thursday, September 1, 2011

I Need Michael's Arms


August 31, 2011 - Origins of Hatred
Reaching for Truth




I wanted to start today’s blog with some parts of the one yesterday.  One of them is a bible verse that mentions Idumea and I thought there may be some who don’t know what Idumea is:

Ezekiel 36:5  5Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey. 

I looked up Idumea for you and it is a term that was also used to refer to Edom or Edomites.

Edom or Idumea (Hebrew: אֱדוֹם, Modern Edom Tiberian ʼĔôm ; "red"; Assyrian: Udumi; Syriac: ܐܕܘܡ; Greek: δουμαία, Idoumaía; Latin: Idumæa or Idumea) was a historical region of the Southern Levant located south of Judea and the Dead Sea. It is mentioned in biblical records as a 1st millennium BC Iron Age kingdom of Edom [1], and in classical antiquity the cognate name Idumea was used to refer to a smaller area in the same region. The name Edom means 'red' in Hebrew - the region's reddish sandstone may have given rise to its name.

The Bible and The Torah describe the Edomites as descendents of Esau the eldest son of the Jewish patriarch Isaac. Esau was born with reddish or ruddy complected skin and red hair(Genesis 25:25) and his descendents also carried these genetic traits. The name Edom means 'red' and the term Edomites means "Red People".”  Source

If you get a chance click on that source link and read through that.  It is Biblical history and even though they do not follow Edom much after Nebuchadnezzar it is a very interesting read, especially in the mention of Obadiah which is where you can find some of this information in the Bible. 

This passage complete with references in Wiki explain the connection to modern day Judaism:

Judas Maccabeus conquered their territory for a time in around 163 BC.[32] They were again subdued by John Hyrcanus (c. 125 BC), who forcibly converted them to Judaism[33] and incorporated them into the Jewish nation,[15] despite the opposition of the pharisees. Antipater the Idumaean, the progenitor of the Herodian Dynasty that ruled Judea after the Roman conquest, was of Edomite origin.”  Source

It is apparent to see why the animosity between the Edomites and true Jews and Edomites and Ishmaelites in Obadiah.  While the false Jews of today are by no means exclusively Edomite descendants with all the intermarrying and conversions to the Jewish religion, it is easy to see where the jealousy was fostered and the deception originated from, which leads me to the emails between my friend and I.

I will be going into a history of Islam after this blog entry.


Picture of Michael


I don’t know what Michael found in his own study into Islam.  Jermaine never really goes into detail about that in his interview on Arab T.V.   But I wonder if Michael ever ran into the kind of email campaign I am now dealing with, with my friend and one time Bible Study mentor?

I have been told by my “friend” that I need to “get my head out of the sand”.  We have had an email debate of sorts going back and forth.  I told him not to send me any more propaganda until he could point out in the Bible what he was claiming (which have consisted of emails outlining the “evils” of being Muslim).

I am still researching the Catholic’s relationships (if there are any truthfully) to Islam.  All monotheistic religions have similarities, but most of what I am finding is written by “Jesuits” and “ex-Jesuits-turned-British-historians”.  I have a lot of information sifted through, but am still researching.

I am beginning to see how and why those in the U.S. are so susceptible to the lies that have been grifted to us over the news.  They’ve been at it since the early 1950’s, shortly after Israel became a “state”.

I will share my friend’s email below with my answers.  I don’t blame him for not seeing this.  But I do blame him for not taking into account the things I have already sent him.

I try to do this in the most Christ-like way possible, but it is not always easy.

It started with his sending me a copy of his email from “The Whistleblower”, which included the cover below.  It was a long advertisement so I won’t copy it all here.  He was slamming Obama as a Muslim.   I have my own reasons for not trusting Obama and that has to do with those he’s surrounded himself with.

Whistle Blower picture with advertisement



The emails begin below;


****************  Start  ***************


MY RESPONSE:

T,

The cover of that Whistleblower magazine?  Right behind Obama is Evelyn de Rothschild - He is a Russian Jew - A Zionist.



T’s REPLY

Good !



MY REPLY

If you cannot BIBLICALLY SUPPORT a Muslim AntiChrist, please do not send me the propaganda.  I have moved on with my research.  I back up my research Biblically and I won't be moved on it.  Christ tells us exactly who it is and so do the other prophets via visions from God (Daniel, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Thessalonians, Revelation and all the Gospels).

Love, Bonnie


T’S REPLY

Bonnie, "The Islamic Antichrist" is not propaganda, it is what SOME Islamists believe, especially the leader of Iran, and don't call these books
propaganda without reading them.
T. 




MY REPLY

T,

I'm sorry.  I wasn't aware that you were the only one allowed to fling that word around as an accusation (propaganda).

You are talking about Ahmadinejad?  The OTHER guy that attended the meeting in Africa to return to the gold standard?  (Khadaffi was the other one).

I am not reading their books until YOU can point out the Bible verses that verify either Islam or Arabs as AntiChrist or even in opposition to God.  Until then I am not wasting my money or my time.

I am really beginning to wonder why you insist on pushing this without biblical verification.  If there is not support for this in the Bible, why would you continue on this path? 



A NEW EMAIL TO T FROM ME

T,

Here you go . . . it's right in the Bible where it started.

Remember when I told you about the Edomites/Esau?  Where they settled? And that the false Jews of today came from the Edomites?

The physical features they had in common with the Khazarians? (Khans)?

Read Obadiah chapter 1!  This tells the story, where God was giving Obadiah the vision.

Esau is where your FALSE JEWS came from.  They are NOT FROM JACOB/ISRAEL

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Obadiah%201&version=KJV

Read the whole chapter.

Esau was infiltrating as far back as this.

The Pharisees were trying to trap Jesus with JEWISH LAW not GOD'S LAW. 

Jesus said, "I have come not to change the law but to fulfill it" because the Pharisees had corrupted God’s law and manipulated it.

Read Obadiah chapter 1.  This should help explain a lot better than "The Islamic AntiChrist"



T’S REPLY

Gee, it almost sounds like you read the book by Hal Lindsey, by the way
every statement in the book is referenced by verses from the Bible,
but I'm not going to write you a whole book of references.  This whole
back & forth feels like you are just looking for someone to  argue with.
I'm not playing.  I am quite satisfied with what I've read and have been through
several episodes where the clans of old have established lie after lie to get
what they want, which is total world domination.  There are groups still today
operating the same game, your president in in it up to his shoulders, are
the Maxists and commies around him, but our country is not the only one,
there is Europe and the far East.  I'm sending you an e-mail about "the day of rage".
If we look around, we'll see the enemy all about us.
Thats my line and I'm sticking to it.



My REPLY TO T.

T,

if you keep changing fonts on me I'm going to go blind (green, hee hee).

I did not ask you for a book of references.  I just wanted ONE referencing the Arabs and the anti-Christ.  (I had been at this with him for over two weeks to offer me something other than Fox news excerpts as proof).

Obadiah does not mention the Arabs.

I am well aware of Obama's "shoulder-deep" in the Marxists game.  So were the Bush's.  Kennedy is the only President post Wilson that I am aware of that tried to get out.  Look what happened to him.

Thank you for the "Day of Rage".  I will go look at it.

I also wanted to caution you that if you research a lot of our seminaries and religious colleges, they were started by the Jesuits, so there is not a lot of "authors" out there that I trust.  Muslims are NOT the only people that have been infiltrated.  Every protestant church is infected.

I'll go read now . . . .

Love,
Bonnie
P.S. - I'm not arguing.  You are sending me newsletter propaganda. The whole "terrorist" campaign was just that . . . a fear campaign.  Look who's behind that.



T’S REPLY TO ME

You have to look in the Koran and I don't have one.




MY REPLY TO T.

T,

Here is the link for the Qur'an.  http://quran.com/

This page lists all the chapters.  You click on them and read down to the verses you want.

Now that I have supplied this, will you please send me just ONE REFERENCE in the Bible in regard to Arabs being anti-God or Anti-Christ?  I will follow up on it if you can show me where.

Lastly, what are your views on 9-11?

Love,
Bonnie



T’S REPLY TO ME

The verses you want are plentiful in the Pentituch, and the book I'm into right now, I've read past them
but will keep in mind what you want and will make note of them, but trust me, there are a bunch of them.
If you take your concordance and look up Ishmael, and Esau, you can find them too.  I'm getting ready for theapy this am
so I don't have the time right now. God said that Ishmael would be a wild man and live in the dessert by the sword as would
his desendants, about the same for Esau and some of the other desendents of the both of them.  They each had
several sons.

I'm wondering about the falling of the 3rd building, just like the pros do it, something don't feel right about that one.
Maybe someone played with the film I saw, because it was long after, years, that I saw the building come down.



MY REPLY TO T.

T,

Descendents . . . right.  I pulled up all the Bible verses on Ishmael although Esau seems to be a bigger problem.  Trying to compare the two.  I would post them all here but now I have to go find that doc. on my computer or just copy the link:

Hate to tell you this but David lived in the wilderness for quite a while too and we KNOW what he did.  But we don't get a lot of attention paid to Ishmael as much as David because Ishmael is not in the line of Christ.

Ishmael: 
http://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=Ishmael&qs_version=KJV

Bible verse mentioning wild man in the woods, living by the sword?:

Genesis 16:11-13

11And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.
 12And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.
 13And she called the name of the LORD that spake unto her, Thou God seest me: for she said, Have I also here looked after him that seeth me?
Geneva Bible http://www.genevabible.org/files/Geneva_Bible/Old_Testament/Genesis.pdf

11 Also the Angel of the LORD said unto her, See, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael, for the LORD hath heard thy tribulation.
12 And he shall be a wild man, his hand shall be against every man, and every man’s hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.
13 Then she called the name of the LORD that spake unto her, Thou God lookest on me; for she said, Have I not also here looked after him that seeth me?


There is also this on Ishmael:

Genesis 25:16
These are the sons of Ishmael, and these are their names, by their towns, and by their castles; twelve princes according to their nations.

(Interesting, 12 tribes also . . . is where they get the 12 Imams?)

Genesis 17:20
And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

Here, Esau went to his uncle, Ishmael and took two of his daughters (his cousins) as wives.

Genesis 28:9
Then went Esau unto Ishmael, and took unto the wives which he had Mahalath the daughter of Ishmael Abraham's son, the sister of Nebajoth, to be his wife.
Genesis 36:3
And Bashemath Ishmael's daughter, sister of Nebajoth.


Now Lookie here -

2 Kings 25:23
And when all the captains of the armies, they and their men, heard that the king of Babylon had made Gedaliah governor, there came to Gedaliah to Mizpah, even Ishmael the son of Nethaniah, and Johanan the son of Careah, and Seraiah the son of Tanhumeth the Netophathite, and Jaazaniah the son of a Maachathite, they and their men.

THIS Ishmael is the son of Nethaniah, NOT Abraham.  Who is THIS Ishmael?
He is mentioned again in
2 Kings 25:25

In Chronicles is mentiones yet ANOTHER Ishmael

1 Chronicles 8:38
And Azel had six sons, whose names are these, Azrikam, Bocheru, and Ishmael, and Sheariah, and Obadiah, and Hanan. All these were the sons of Azel.

So we have Ishmael son of Abraham, Ishmael son of Nethaniah, and Ismael son of Azel.  The Third mentioned Ishmael is actually the brother of Obadiah the prophet.

2 Chronicles 19:11
And, behold, Amariah the chief priest is over you in all matters of the LORD; and Zebadiah the son of Ishmael, the ruler of the house of Judah, for all the king's matters: also the Levites shall be officers before you. Deal courageously, and the LORD shall be with the good. 

That verse above Ishmael's son Zebediah who is the ruler of Judah.

Another Ishmael
2 Chronicles 23:1
And in the seventh year Jehoiada strengthened himself, and took the captains of hundreds, Azariah the son of Jeroham, and Ishmael the son of Jehohanan, and Azariah the son of Obed, and Maaseiah the son of Adaiah, and Elishaphat the son of Zichri, into covenant with him.

Jeremiah 41:11
But when Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces that were with him, heard of all the evil that Ishmael the son of Nethaniah had done,
  1. Jeremiah 40:15
    Then Johanan the son of Kareah spake to Gedaliah in Mizpah secretly saying, Let me go, I pray thee, and I will slay Ishmael the son of Nethaniah, and no man shall know it: wherefore should he slay thee, that all the Jews which are gathered unto thee should be scattered, and the remnant in Judah perish?
    Jeremiah 40:14-16 (in Context) Jeremiah 40 (Whole Chapter)
  2. Jeremiah 40:16
    But Gedaliah the son of Ahikam said unto Johanan the son of Kareah, Thou shalt not do this thing: for thou speakest falsely of Ishmael.
This is a different Ishmael.  Not the one from Abraham (son of).

Now, Is this Ishmael, son of Nethaniah from Esau's line after taking two of Abraham's Ishmael's daughters as wives?

I did a search on Nethaniah and I cannot even find him anywhere else in the bible.

I am checking the lineage on the chart but there are variations of spellings on there for Ishmaiah and Ishmael.  I also looked in Nelson's Bible Dictionary.

Nethaniah is the name of four men in the old Testament:

1. Son of Elishama, of the royal family of David
2. leader of the fifth division of musicians and singers in the sanctuary during David's reign

3. A Levite sent by King Jehosaphat to teach the law in the cities of Judah
4. Father of Jehudi.

There are SIX MEN NAMED ISHMAEL IN THE OLD TESTIMENT.

 I do not see where Ishmaelites were bad or cursed by God or in opposition of God.  I see where he was blessed by God as a favor to Abraham, but was not the promised lineage of the Messiah.

We talked about tribes intermarrying as we see Esau did with two of Ishmael's daughters.

In Obadiah, God admonishes Esau (Edomites) for his constant warring with Jacob's descendents.  This goes on throughout the Bible.

The Edomites eventually moved up and out of the middle east and into Asia.

I am still searching out the CAtholic/Islam connection IF there is one.

One thing I do know for certain. 

According to the Bible, calling all Muslim's evil because of the actions of 15% of them is like calling all Christian's evil because of the actions of the Catholic Church or all Jews bad because of the Zionists.

We have to research this WITHOUT THE INFLUENCE OF THE CORPORATE NEWS STATIONS.  The Edomites and Gog's are far more villified in the Bible than the Ishmaelites.  You also have to realize that three or four of the "Ismael's" mentioned in the Bible were from the line of David or house of David (musician for example).  Scary.

Let me know what you find.

Love,
Bonnie


T’S REPONSE TO ME – {This is where he begins to bring up Michael Jackson (???) and the rest of it I have no idea . . .}


Bonnie,

Here are some verses:  Gen 16:12; Gen 27:37-46,  now if you want more history
you'll have to dig it out of your Bible, where you should checking out the life
long enmity between Isaac and Ismael (with Esau) and therir desendants.

The Jews started in Cannan (I thought they started in Judah?) and the Muslims in Arabia.  For 2000 years,
2500 years before Islam, Jews lived in Arabia too, ( and Cannan), and mostly peacefully.

The Muslims were in tribes and lived by the sword, fighting anyone who had
something they wanted, even their brothers.

When Mohammed came along in Arabia in the 7th Century, (610) he tried to fit in with the Jews but
they refused him because he was nuts in the head.  Actually people today
think he was an epileptic.  He was angry at the Jews for not accepting him
so he started killing all he could find, thusly the renewed war on the Jews from
2500 years before.

Now, if you don't believe that, and still want to cast blame on someone else
or charge a conspiracy, you truly need to read the Right History Books and
hear what the scholars say about the 2500 years of Muslim enmity and the success of   
of the jewish people, the Muslims are so jealous of the Jewish wealth in spite
ao killing millions of them, that they just can't stand it, and it's driving them craxy
with hate.  Never mind all this other balony about the "World Bank" and conspiracies,
thats not what is going to be the issue.............the issue is .....Do you belong to Christ,
do you love Him, and what are you doing for HIM ???  Read Eph 2:8-10, thats
what matters.
Mohammed died in 632AD.
Have fun, T
PS: Michael Jackson's death means nothing to the word in the big picture.
It was meaningful to his fans and family only.



MY RESPONSE TO T.

T,


BIBLE.

This is NOT WHAT IT SAYS in the Bible.

I thought the Bible WAS THE RIGHT HISTORY BOOK?

Christ is about Truth, not Fox News or Jesuits masquerading as Christian historians.

What you just wrote below is propaganda based NOT ON THE BIBLE but on  SCHOLARS who's piece of paper is worth about as much as the U.S. Dollar.

If the Muslims are so jealous of the Jews, then you tell me why the Jews are trying so hard to get into their banks in the middle east?

You still have not told me who the FALSE JEWS OF REVELATION ARE.  Because YOU CAN'T.  You KNOW it's not the Muslims.

Are you accusing me of not being of Christ just because I won't read the "RIGHT" history books?   Sounds to me like the threats of a progressive college professor.  Jesus was not about false witnessing and HATING PEOPLE.

Edomites is mentioned more often in the Bible than Ismaelites.  Ishmael was long dead when God was still admonishing the Edomites until the very end of the Bible.

The World Bank and conspiracy issues are just the symptom that you seem to be in denial of.  You can't back up any of your accusations with Biblical fact, so you want to get angry with me and throw this back to Michael Jackson? 

What the heck, T? Did I even mention him in these emails to you? If you had ANY CLUE what that man went through trying to tell people the TRUTH.  He was trapped within all this mess, in an industry constructed to ruin our country by aiming at our youth!

It is easy for people with a comfortable home, a pension and paid for health care to throw their darts at people they never knew, nor will ever understand.

You were never drugged, shocked, tortured, threatened with death of family members, sequestered from your family for DECADES because they didn't like you mentioning God in your songs or your interviews, so why should you care about him?.   They couldn't have their star recruiter dismantling their plans by exposing him so they kill him.

T if you were living in Christ's time, you would be right there with the Pharisee's ridiculing Christ, because he didn't read the "Right" history books.

There is NO TANGIBLE EVIDENCE that Muslims are what these SCHOLARS claim them to be.  There IS however PLENTY OF TANGIBLE EVIDENCE of the  FALSE JEWS all through our government, entertainment, music industry, banking systems and global elite foundations.

You challenged me on being about Christ.  Perhaps you should take a closer look at the Gospels because not ONCE did Christ have one problem with an Arab.   If I'm not MISTAKEN all his problems were with JEWS or those that CLAIMED TO BE Jews.

You know T, I credit you with teaching Ed and I how to look up and cross-reference information in the Bible.  I credit Michael Jackson with motivating me to STUDY it because of what he went through trying to INFORM people of exactly what was coming down the pike.

If you don't think Michael Jackson is good enough to be considered a messenger I am not surprised.  It's a familiar pattern in history. 

None of the Pharisees considered Christ good enough to be a teacher either.  They are now running our banks and the state of Israel right now and the wealth they have came from everyone else.  Just ask any victim of usury.

It really doesn't matter what you think about who the false Jews are.  God calls them out in the Bible, so does Christ.  You will find out soon enough.

Get mad at me if you like.  The Bible backs up everything I have said and I sent you the verses to prove it.  I'm done with this conversation.  I really hope someday you get over your hate . . . wherever it is coming from.

When you realize just how much evil this country took part in, it is going to hurt.  I know.  I've already done my crying.

 

Love,
Bonnie



T’S REPONSE TO ME


What does this word mean???

ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE E-MAILS WE NEED TO DEEP FLOATING AROUND UNTIL NOV. OF 2012 AS  A REMINDER OF WHAT IS GOING ON IN WASHINGTON D.C..

KEN

This word is used when describing the Muslim's treatment handed out to the Jews for hundreds of years in Arabia and Africa and Europe,whereever Jews lived.  It is described as living in horrible conditions and treated without any rights at all.  Turkey did it to the Jews also.  Most Jews in Europe would rather have stayed if Germany under Hitler than be in Arabia under muslim rule.  The muslims made the jews live in filth to awful to describe here.  Ref: "Everlasting Hatred", "Muslim Mafia", "The Islamic Antichrist".  The word
dispicable comes to mind.  This is how they treat Christians & Jews if they don't behead you first, your chances are about 5o/5o in todays world, and yes the muslims still do this.  Better get Obama out of the White House ASAP, and to think Reid & Pelosi rammed
this down our throats.  They shouls be in prison for treason & high crimes.  But have you got our head in the sand.  WAKE UP !!!
T.


Dhimmitude-- What does it mean?
Obama used it in the health care bill.

Now isn't this interesting? It is used in the health care law.



Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now.  Type it into Google and start reading.  Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the healthcare bill.  I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists..  It is a REAL word.



Word of the Day:
Dhimmitude

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.



ObamaCare allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States . 
Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured.  Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.

How convenient.  So I, as a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because I refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance.  Non-Muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize Muslims.  
This is Dhimmitude.

I recommend sending this onto your contacts.   American citizens need to know about it --



MY RESPONSE BACK TO HIM

T,

By the way the word Dhimmitude:

"The concept of "dhimmitude" was introduced into Western discourse by the writer
Bat Ye'or in a French-language article published in the Italian journal La Rassegna mensile di Israel in 1983"

Source
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhimmitude

Dhimmitude: the Islamic system of governing populations conquered by jihad wars, encompassing all of the demographic, ethnic, and religious aspects of the political system. The word "dhimmitude" as a historical concept, was coined by
Bat Ye'or in 1983 to describe the legal and social conditions of Jews and Christians subjected to Islamic rule. The word "dhimmitude" comes from dhimmi, an Arabic word meaning "protected". . . books by Bat Ye'or, see www.dhimmi.org ,

Where that garbage came from is word for word from THIS SITE:  Authored by Bat Ye'or:  Source http://www.dhimmitude.org/

Again, SHE is an Egyptian born BRITISH WRITER - "Bat Ye'or (
Hebrew: בת יאור‎, meaning "daughter of the Nile"); a pseudonym of Gisèle Littman, née Orebi, an Egyptian-born British writer and political commentator, who writes about the history of non-Muslims in the Middle East, and in particular the history of Christian and Jewish dhimmis living under Islamic governments."
I hope your eyes are opened.  We've been lied to T. That is why I said STICK TO YOUR BIBLE.

Homework -

Bat Ye'or (Hebrew: בת יאור, meaning "daughter of the Nile"); a pseudonym of Gisèle Littman, née Orebi, an Egyptian-born British writer and political commentator, who writes about the history of non-Muslims in the Middle East, and in particular the history of Christian and Jewish dhimmis living under Islamic governments.

Source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_Ye%27or 

A BRITISH WRITER.    Last name is LITTMAN.

Propaganda writer probably trained at Tavistock.

Where's your Bible?

You're starting to turn into a real devil's advocate.

I have to agree with the Muslims on this . . . Insurance IS GAMBLING.


*************  End  **************


As I research through this mire, I am finding more and more “pseudonym” persons of Jewish or British nationality writing for a people whom they are not related.

When someone breaks off their research to go into a tirade of accusations that cannot be backed up with fact, it reminds me of “Rules for Radicals” and “The Communist Manifesto”, neither of which I ever suspected “T” to emulate.

I love this man, he is like a surrogate father of sorts.  They did a lot for me and Ed.  We were married in their house.  So what do I do? 

I am not prejudiced against the truth.  I am sure there are baddies in Islam just as much as there are baddies in the U.S. and Britain governments.  State religions are bad news, but FAITH is not, nor is TRUTH.

I am not close friends with a true Muslim and I don’t know enough about their faith to really be able to argue FOR them.  But I can most certainly point out the sources of the lies about them as a people.

One thing “T” is right about . . . this will ultimately come down to Christ and our acceptance of the gift of life and the love of the truth.

Michael said in one of his songs, “All we have to do is reach for the truth”.

I had NO IDEA my arms would have to be so long.

Tomorrow I will show you what I have found between Islam and the Catholics.  It is not complete, but it is interesting.

What a tangled web they’ve woven . . .

God Bless you.  Pray for oppressed people everywhere, please.

Please Play
For People ALL OVER THE WORLD



2 comments:

  1. Interesting debate between 2 people appreciating & knowing each other well but having deep divergences on the origins & philosophy of the 3 main religions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Line - LOL, you mean FRUSTRATING debate! I'm not going to debate him anymore. Besides he's not doing well. I just found out late yesterday that he has pnuemonia. we are praying for him. It's scary.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.