Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Jermaine's Book Signing

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Jermaine's Book Signing



September 18, 2011
Jermaine's Book Signing – Ridgewood, NJ Saturday, September 17th
By Micheline James

Who sleeps w/ his mouth open? :o)



Job 6:10-11
“Then should I yet have comfort; yea, I would harden myself in sorrow: let him not spare; for I have not concealed the words of the Holy One. What is my strength, that I should hope? and what is mine end, that I should prolong my life?



I had asked Micheline if she would describe her book signing with Jermaine on Saturday, in New Jersey.  The reason is because as she was describing her conversation with some of the people there in line I thought you would like to hear that there are people outside the online Michael fan communities that not only love Michael but know or at least suspect Michael’s conspiracy was about more than just a record label or a fight over a catalog.

Micheline submitted this below and I wanted you to read it as she wrote it to me.  If you have any questions for her please feel free to post them in the comments.


Michael, do you remember –
Scoop Newsworthy?
I Want You Back

I had waited weeks for this day to arrive - to purchase Jermaine's book and to finally meet Michael's older brother.  I wanted to look into Jermaine's eyes and tell him how much we care and appreciate all he's doing for Michael, his family...and his loving fans.  My encounter with La Toya this past June at the same store for her book signing was so warm and friendly, and I anticipated a similar experience with Jermaine.  I looked forward to speaking a few words to him up close and personal – and of course, was determined to get a Jackson hug!  Well, our words were brief, but I got the hug...and more, and will share the details of my meeting with Jermaine a bit later below. 
    
Once I purchased the book on the main level (Bonnie, yours is on its way shortly!), we went to the store's lower level to form a line for the book signing.  While waiting for Jermaine to arrive, I struck up a conversation with a woman behind me, Nancy – who is of the same mindset as we are about Michael and had many of the same questions and frustrations.  I couldn't wait to mention your blog, and after giving her a sense of what you have been working on, Nancy was so excited and couldn't wait to get home and check out your site!  I gave her one of my cards with your blog address, along with my email and Twitter accounts, and told Nancy to follow us and stay in the loop.  I can't tell you how happy Nancy was to know there are people like you and me out there who love Michael and are willing to fight for him no matter what it takes.  In an effort to emphasize how involved we are, I told her about our letter Tom Mesereau has in his office and how he keeps us informed of any Michael related news, and Nancy looked at me as if I were some sort of celebrity!  Well, I certainly didn't feel like one when I wrote that letter and don't feel like one now.  I took off my glasses and told her that my eyes have been crying for two years.  Do we know any celebrities who have cried for Michael for two years?  Do we know of any who publicly supported Michael during his trial?  I'll keep my tears...they're genuine.  

Unreleased Song from Michael
An Angel Came to Me



While engrossed in talking with Nancy, I didn't realize there were two other people listening to our conversation.  A lovely woman named Sarah and her 18-year old daughter, Sherzhad (spelling) were totally glued and came closer to apologize for “eavesdropping.”  When I motioned her to join us, Sarah said she couldn't believe some of the things she heard me saying about how much we knew of the conspiracy against Michael.  She was desperate to talk to someone who believed in Michael as we do, and her daughter is just as devoted.  Without giving all the details of your research, I discussed some of the areas that focused on the organized attempts to control the positive messages Michael was delivering through his music, and the only way to change the message was to inflict sinister methods of control on the messenger.  I told them how Michael fought the system every step of the way and was guided by the strength of his faith in God.  Sarah looked at me in shock when I told her this was about more than Sony or a music catalog.  It was a conspiracy against Michael for his powerful global influence in bringing his message to millions of people.  A power the system wanted to exploit for their own purposes, but could not control. 

We talked about the government plans for a one world order, and how Michael's message about faith, bringing families together, and saving children though nurturing and creativity went against the Plan.  You can't have independence and aspirations without free will, none of which are compatible in a one world government.  When the system failed to control Michael and his music they waged a campaign of personal destruction.  The four of us were almost in a huddle with so much to say – it was as if these people had held their grief and anxiety inside for so long just waiting for an opportunity to share it with someone who understood.  It was incredible.  Needless to say, Sarah and Sherzhad also have my card and can't wait to check out your blog.  I told these three new friends of ours that what they will read is not always going to be pretty and sweet, but that's because much of what was inflicted on Michael was downright ugly and evil.  And the fans need to know it if they're going to fight for him.

We talked about how the media's words can be so toxic it can kill a person, and Sarah immediately mentioned Diane Dimond and Martin Bashir.  At the same time, words like yours, mine, and anyone with the courage to speak out can do wondrous things, such as inform, enlighten - even save a life, or at least help restore the dignity of a human being, whose beautiful soul deserves our dedication.  If we cling to that 1% hope that Michael may have beaten the odds that fateful night, we want to be there for him when he returns.  But if we must face the 99% reality that Michael is gone, we will continue to fight for the truth and continue Michael's message...all the way to our grave. 

Sarah looked at me and said, “you know, the world is so different today without Michael, it's not right, the sun doesn't shine anymore.  He should be with us.”  That's when things got emotional and I told them about the tree outside my office, and how I always see Michael standing under it as a young boy wearing that famous purple brimmed hat.  He looks up at me and speaks only with his eyes, saying” please notice me down here, I don't want to go – I just want to be a kid.”  I lost it at that point and started to cry, right there on line.  All three agreed that Michael always had the heart and spirit of a little boy, and it was the dark souls of others who transferred their evil thoughts on an innocent man.  

Michael in 1958 –
Yeah . . . Innocence



Sherzhad at 18 years old said something that truly touched my heart.  She and her mother, Sarah, talk about Michael all the time, and one of her rules is that anyone Sherzhad dates has to like Michael Jackson, or she would not trust him with her daughter!  While we shared a chuckle over that, I understood what she meant.  Sherzhad also said this: “We are so sad about Michael, but at least we know one thing - that one day we will have to leave this earth, and when we do we will get to meet Michael.  So we have that.”  If an 18-year old girl with her whole life ahead of her can express such a sentiment, it says a lot about the depth of what Michael has done to our souls.  It was a beautiful thing to say.  

Sarah came to the U.S.A from Iran (Sherzhad was born here) and mentioned how compassionate Michael was in helping children everywhere when he learned of a disaster.  An earthquake in Iran devastated an area where children needed help, and Michael donated $3 million to the region, but no one ever talked about that, did they?  No, they didn't.  Because as Michael said, good news doesn't sell.  And we know that if the media needed a salacious story and couldn't find it, a LIE sells just as well! 

Well, Jermaine is coming down the stairs now, and fans break out in cheers and applause.  He looks wonderful – quite handsome, wearing sunglasses, a dark jacket over a white shirt.  The line begins to move pretty quickly and the atmosphere tends to feel a bit more “mechanical and orderly” compared to when La Toya was there.  I looked at Jermaine's demeanor while I was still standing in line, and he seemed very methodical as he signed the books, and I did not sense the same level of interaction with the fans, nor was the contact as personal as it was with La Toya, who freely allowed fans to step around the table in order to embrace her and share a few private words.  I don't say this as a negative on Jermaine – I love the guy!  He was soft spoken and a perfect gentleman, exactly as we have seen him in interviews.  But the event's atmosphere felt as if it was deliberately designed to move fans in and out quickly and even discourage an opportunity to get close to Jermaine.   

As I wondered if I should start walking toward the signing table, a woman quickly approached me and said “you're up next” and took the two gift bags I brought and held them aside while Jermaine signed my books.  I told her they were gifts for Jermaine and was a bit put off by her manner considering the occasion.  Jermaine is a much loved entertainer meeting his fans, who came to experience a special moment.  They made their purchases, and gave the store a lot of business, not to mention the great publicity of having Jermaine appearing in person.  The staff should have contributed to an atmosphere of pleasantry, but the woman made me feel I was one of a hundred people being called in for a flu shot! 

Once at the table, which was more like a counter about breast height, I said hello to Jermaine and told him how happy I was to meet him.  I gave him my Twitter name and mentioned you as Michael's Guardian, telling him we are two very strong supporters of the family and thanked him for everything he's doing for Michael and the fans.  When both books were signed I asked Jermaine if I could have a hug for both of us and he said “of course” in such a soft tone, it was like talking to Michael!  Now that I have met La Toya and Jermaine, I believe all of the Jackson children have this magical quality that comes from their upbringing.  It is really quite special when you can feel it firsthand.  But instead of making an affirmative gesture for me to walk around the counter to greet him face to face as La Toya had done, Jermaine leaned over the counter to hug me.  He was on a higher platform, so leaning over was not difficult for him.  I am not short at 5 feet 8 inches tall, but still had to struggle to reach up to him from my side of the counter.  It was too high for me and I raised my body to lean over as best I could for a hug, while trying to turn sideways for a photo, and in the process bruised my left rib pretty badly.  I seem to be having a run of bad luck when it comes to bruising ribs, this being the third time, and just after healing from a bruise to my right rib three weeks ago!  (Jermaine, you have no idea how much that hug meant to me!  I'm in pain tonight...but it was worth it!)  I had not planned on a photo with Jermaine and had no camera with me.  The memory of meeting him would have been enough.  But Sherzhad was sweet enough to offer her camera phone, so I will have a picture after all.  Thank you, Sherzhad! 

Barefoot alert
He looks relaxed



  
After my hug, I stepped away from the table, and the same woman who took my bags the first time came toward me with the bags and said, “here, don't forget your packages.”  I repeated to her again that they were gifts for Jermaine and his mother, so she took them back and said, “oh” without so much as cracking a smile.  (Hey, Bookends...if this is your manager, she needs a lesson in public relations!).  During that brief exchange with the bags, Jermaine was already signing another fan's book and might not have heard me mention the gifts.  So I turned to him and said, “Jermaine, I just want you to know there are special items for you and your mother, OK?”  Jermaine looked up and smiled and said, “thank you very much.”  Before leaving, I walked up to Jermaine one last time and tapped the top of his hand very lightly and said, “I love you, you're the best!” 

And that was my meeting with Jermaine.  In hindsight, although I had never met him before today, I still had a strong sense that he was being unusually reserved at this book signing.  The energy that surrounded Jermaine's event did not have the same “buzz” that La Toya's book signing had.  I even recall that Jeffre Phillips, who was with La Toya that day and stood at the end of the counter, was quick with a friendly smile, and made people feel welcome when they came up to La Toya.  There were lots of smiles that day, even from the staff.  In other words, it was a very relaxed and casual atmosphere.  Jermaine is a sweetheart – but by contrast, the dynamics at work surrounding his book signing event,  seemed sedate and serious. 
Nancy told me when we were leaving the store that a fan had gone upstairs to buy another book and came down again to have Jermaine sign it – and why not?  Apparently, an employee stopped her and said, “wait a minute, weren't you here before?”  Whoa!  Here is a small town book store, whose front doors remained open all day, with signs in the window announcing Jermaine's appearance.  Yet a fan is  stopped and questioned because she came downstairs a second time to get a book signed?  Sounds a little like Checkpoint Charlie!  I don't now what happened with the fan after that, but the atmosphere could lead one to believe there might have been a reason for Jermaine's personal appearance to be run more orderly, perhaps even...vigilant. 

All in all, I feel very fortunate to have met both La Toya and Jermaine and would not have missed it for anything. 


You Were There



Please remember to pray for Michael’s family – use the protection prayer (Jackson Protection Prayer) above, right navigation, and strength for them for this trial.

Micheline, I hope your ribs heal very quickly.  Picture Jesus placing his hand there and praying as his warm energy fills you.

Jermaine thank you for signing the books for all of us.  We have your back.

God Bless you all.

32 comments:

  1. Bonnie, this was presented so beautifully on your blog...thank you for sharing it! Another thought came to mind when talking about the serious tone of Jermaine's book signing. A woman waiting with us in line commented on the two beautiful gift bags I was holding. When I told her they were for Jermaine, she said to be ready if someone grabbed them from me before I get to the signing table. I said, "oh, come on, what would they look for...a bomb?" The woman didn't smile and said, "I'm just saying, with all that's going on out there." I was able to bring my gifts right up to the table for La Toya with no interference. At that point an assistant came forward and smiled as he took the bags and placed them on the floor behind La Toya, and made a reassuring gesture that they would be safe. It was a completely different feeling than Jermaine's event. That made me wonder if the general mood of yesterday was due to a need to be more watchful from a security standpoint. Unlike Michael, Jermaine was not surrounded by any bodyguards, so whatever precautions they deemed necessary in a small town store without drawing attention to it, I fully understand. We love all the Jackson boys...and girls. Better safe than sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micheline said - "Unlike Michael, Jermaine was not surrounded by any bodyguards, so whatever precautions they deemed necessary in a small town store without drawing attention to it, I fully understand. We love all the Jackson boys...and girls. Better safe than sorry! "

    ......... You are welcome on the sharing and thank you for writing it up testifying for Micheal with those three people! No doubt others must have been listening in. Sometimes word of mouth, quietly is more powerful than any written advertisement.

    Somebody was laughing at this blog entry but it was the pictures I put up of the Jackson nephews I think (videos and pictures). Maybe they will elaborate.

    Jermaine should have had body guards but he probably would do a better job at protecting himself. He probably knows Tai kwan do or some triple Judo or something like that. LOL! I got far enough in TKD to learn how to break boards with my fists and feet, but my husband told me not to do that anymore because it compromised the integrity of the structure of our home. (LOL! Jess-kidding!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie. Micheline wrote she has been crying for two years about MJ. I thought about that when I read your previous blogpost. You told us you were crying in your car. It's been two years and we are still crying all over the world. No wonder!! There is so many unanswered questions so you never get the chance to go through your mourning process. One day we think he is dead so we start mourning him. The next day we think he is alive so then our mourning process stops and on and on. All of us around the world that love MJ have been through hell since he died. It has been torture of our souls. It makes me mad sometimes when thinking about those who know the truth about what happened to MJ. They have had the opportunity to mourn and go on with their life's. MJ's fans didn't get that opportunity. Instead they have been messing with the truth and our minds driving us almost crazy sometimes. We don't know who to trust and sometimes some of us even get suspicious when it comes to the family because we are so confused and messed up since MJ died. MJ's fans can't start their mourning process until they been told the truth. We aren't even sure of where he is buried if he is intact dead. Its insane!! Please God tell us the truth. We deserve the truth to be told!! But it seems like that wont be happening any time soon. So I guess our mourning process will continue til the day we die. Our tears for MJ will never dry. Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen the footage when Michael did that one and only signing in New York. I saw fans being hugged by Michael and he invited them around the table for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Susanne - You express that confusion very well. You're right, it hurts and I think that aside from the fact that justice needs to be done, I also believe for some reason that this is an exercise in faith. I read your paragraph comment and the first thing I thought about was Michael's song, "Don't Walk Away". I don't want people to give up on him, I'm not giving up on him even though some of the information coming out is HARD to take. There is also some hope in what we do hear.

    I don't think we are grasping at straws. There is much more that makes sense with an alive Michael than a Michael that was murdered. I'm not always sure who's side one or another person was on, but I am sure about Michael. There is more than one reason this is going on.

    ----------------------------------------------

    To Monika - I know, I saw film clips of that. Time could have been an issue with Jermaine, threats could have been an issue. It was one of the employees at Bookends that said, "We had to do things a bit differently this time". This could very well have had to do with the fact that it is a small bookstore and they ran over time when Latoya was there and perhaps had to get people through quickly to make sure everyone got a book signed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie,
    I met a celebrity earlier this year, and due to time constraints, we were told in advance that there would be no posed photos. So I don't think it is unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jermaine twitted :

    "vor 22 Stunden
    »
    jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
    @
    @BookendsNJ you guys were amazing and everyone was so friendly. thank you
    18 Sept.

    "Friendly" ? the public or the staff ? I believe Micheline's description of the library's atmosphere. I tend to believe that the book signing in Ridgewood was programmed that way i.e. expeditive & impersonal since more important meetings in New York followed shortly after for Jermaine : ABC, Barnes & Nobles library : hope the New York fans got more consideration ! Unfair for the Ridgeway public who took the time to get to know Michael & his family better through Jermaine's book. OK, most authors may not spend each time long minutes chatting with the buyers of their books, but the system "pay & bug off", is not my cup of tea.

    Jermaine is OK, sympathetic & everything but he is not Michael, we know it. Michael was UNIQUE in his grace, humanity & consideration for the fans. To how many admiring fans did Michel smile, shake hands & even hug ? The huge star he was took the time !

    However I wish full success to Jermaine's book for the public needs to know more of the real Michael & I am pretty sure Jermaine did very well..only I haven't read his book yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Geez Micheline! Did ya think my tear ducts needed a good ol' cleansing?!?

    Beautifully written.

    Scoop Newsworth - gotta love that good, clean, fun, old-fashioned humor! I miss those days of innocence.

    "Barefoot alert" - I so want to see those beautiful dancing feet up close! I've been keeping a lookout but no luck yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spotlight - I read your experience on book signing with intense interest. I bet it’s nice to meet others who have similar views like you have about Michael. Very fascinating thank you for sharing.

    Wow, Michal donated to earthquake in Iran? Of course they are not going to tell us. Sad, sad. It’s for sure to destroy the man and his message to what’s going on in our world, no doubt. I am glad you mention Bonnie’s blog to Jermaine. Hope he will remember to visit it.

    It was nice to hear the letter you & Bonnie wrote to Tom Mesereau that he has in his office. Can I ask you something? Do you think he reads Bonnie’s blog and know about the research she is doing? I hope he does.

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ridgewood, N.J. : I am sorry, I think I mispelled once the name of this city in my previous comment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonnie – did you hear one of the prosecutors main witness for upcoming Murray’s trial disappear and left the country? What’s going on. I just heard it on CNN yesterday.

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much of the world's crying for Michael...is not just for his possible death,it is in a large part for all he was made to endure and for how he handled it all. The lessons he taught us. The gifts he gave us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. To Mimi - I sent Tom Mesereau the link to Bonnie's blog on more than one occasion, so I'm confident that he is aware of her tireless research. He was deeply touched by the letter we sent in June 2010 regarding his brilliant defense of Michael, and I believe it was that along with Bonnie's research that earned us his trust and respect. I do not believe a man of such high integrity would take the time to send us Michael related news items and transcripts of important seminars if he didn't feel our intentions were honorable. I value the time and friendship Tom has extended to us as group, and the feeling is palpable that this man truly cared for Michael in a way that transcended his professional legal obligation to a client.

    >>>>

    To Truthbetold2all - I am so sorry about your tear ducts! But I can see we all suffer the same, and it's a comfort of sorts to know that I am not the only one who feels she will go insane over missing Michael. There are times when I can't bear to watch another video of this precious soul without thinking I will go mad. But I keep watching despite the pain, because I refuse to let go of him! It simply goes against the natural order of things that we should have to face life without Michael. The world did change for me in that I wake up and feel almost alienated from what used to seem like a normal and adequate routine. Nothing is normal - how can it be when the one human being we walked through life with for forty years, who embodied all that was beautiful about humanity - was taken from us? I don't accept it. So we suffer together until we get the answers we need. It gives a whole new meaning to the phrase, "misery loves company." Without all of you, there is no telling where I would be right now.

    For those who may not have seen the letter that we framed and sent to Tom Mesereau, here is a link to my Facebook page. Tom looks mighty proud in this photo. He's holding the two frames that contain 104 names of those who made the list, while the letter is on the wall in the silver and black frame.

    Bonnie, that first black and white photo above of the boys sleeping is so cute. Jermaine does what I do - sleeps with his mouth open! I wonder if he wakes up gagging like I do...LOL! And you know how I feel about those two color pics of Michael in the yellow top and bare feet. He was so divinely gorgeous, and I love his long graceful tootsies!

    Love you, Bonnie! Will call you later. :-)

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1911848999232&set=a.1156103626070.2022878.1332109496&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete
  14. Princess said - "I met a celebrity earlier this year, and due to time constraints, we were told in advance that there would be no posed photos. So I don't think it is unusual."

    ........ Thank you, Princess. I guess it depends on a lot of factors, time being only one of them. That should help comfort Micheline even though I don't think she thought that was Jermaine's doing. :o) You're a sweetie.
    ------------------------------------------

    Line said - "tend to believe that the book signing in Ridgewood was programmed that way i.e. expeditive & impersonal since more important meetings in New York followed shortly after for Jermaine : ABC, Barnes & Nobles library : hope the New York fans got more consideration ! Unfair for the Ridgeway public who took the time to get to know Michael & his family better through Jermaine's book. OK, most authors may not spend each time long minutes chatting with the buyers of their books, but the system "pay & bug off", is not my cup of tea."

    ....... Wow . . . that was kind of unfair to Jermaine. I don't think this was his doing and while the interviews may have cut into his time, it was the employee at Bookends that told Micheline they had to do it a bit differently this time. Hmmmm . . . I'm going to have to ask her about that but I assumed that this was more the store's doing than Jermaine's.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Truth said - "Scoop Newsworth - gotta love that good, clean, fun, old-fashioned humor! I miss those days of innocence.

    "Barefoot alert" - I so want to see those beautiful dancing feet up close! I've been keeping a lookout but no luck yet. "

    ........... I picked those pictures and video thank you very much! I miss Bill Cosby. You don't see him in appearances much anymore. Michael's bare feet. They look clean. :o)
    --------------------------------------------

    Mimi said - "Bonnie – did you hear one of the prosecutors main witness for upcoming Murray’s trial disappear and left the country? What’s going on. I just heard it on CNN yesterday."

    ........ Mimi yes I did. One of the pharmacists or doctors that he ordered the big box of propofol from. Thailand I think. They have documents, but I hope they can get this guy back.
    -----------------------------------------------

    Islandisle said - "Michael...is not just for his possible death,it is in a large part for all he was made to endure and for how he handled it all. The lessons he taught us. The gifts he gave us."

    ......... Yes, what he endured, how he handled it, what he taught us and what he opened our hearts to feel for others. Hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Bonnie. I am curious about what was in the gift bags. Would you and your friend like to share that with us? I am curious like a child about that. What was in the gift bags? Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Bonnie. I read today that the prosecutors found the pharmacist. He is back in the U.S. And he is going to testify according to the news. Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  18. I saw on twitter, who knows if it's true, that the withness has been located. ??

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think Jermaine is on that HLN online link tonight at 8 or 9 or ??, sorry??. It is the Joy Bahar show...poor Jermaine...lets see what happens....but...you can watch it supposedly online at the live feed that the trial will be on that is HLN.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Susanne - Well it's up to Micheline if she wants to disclose what she gave. I wasn't there but I can tell you that since Jermaine twittered it, one of them was the poem I wrote for him and his family in a frame that she picked out.

    Pharmacist - thank you for the update on that. I thought the panic over his whereabouts was a bit premature.
    -------------------------------------------

    Islandsisle said - "It is the Joy Bahar show...poor Jermaine...lets see what happens....but...you can watch it supposedly online at the live feed that the trial will be on that is HLN."

    ...... I heard about good feedback on the show but I didn't see it myself. I am so awaiting that trial. But there are things going on with our Prez that is starting to bother me.

    ReplyDelete
  21. To Susanne - you wanna know what we gave Jermaine at the book signing? Sure. As Bonnie said, she wrote a beautiful poem and I found a gorgeous 5x7 ivory enameled frame studded with clear crystal stones. It looked beautiful. I found a cute color publicity photo of the Jackson brothers when they were just kids and it fit perfectly in a round silver frame. The card included said, "nothing will ever separate this band of brothers!"

    I also gave Ms. Katharine a beautiful cut crystal perfume bottle by Oleg Cassini, and an adorable miniature chest with two drawers that held imported soaps. For Jermaine's wife, Halima and sister La Toya, I included two packages of designer note cards with envelopes encased in a box with a jeweled medallion, and a tiny jeweled box with little note pads inside.

    Bonnie knows how much I love to gift wrap and all items were placed in their own festive draw string pouches. Katherine had red organdy and silver with beaded tassels. Halima and Latoya received orange organdy. Jermaine's poem was first wrapped in a silver damask cloth and then placed in a navy velvet bag speckled with silver stars and gold draw string. My photo frame was wrapped in gold tissue first and then put in a gray organdy pull string bag with beaded tassels.

    Even before Jermaine opened the gifts, the visual presentation alone clearly showed him the love we have for Michael and our respect for the Jackson family. That's exactly what I wanted him to feel. The gifts were not valuable, but the packages were so beautiful and we gave him our emotional connection to the family, which is priceless.

    My inspiration for the wrapping was simple. All I thought of was Michael and it made me think of one thing: STARDUST. Michael, I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Bonnie

    I read somewhere: "The Jackson family is among the most powerful in the world" and I am beginning to realize how true it is.
    Michael was the scapegoat.
    They knew, who had to hit within the family.
    The most exposed. What meanness!

    Michael, "Never can say Goodbye"

    European Fan

    ReplyDelete
  23. BONNIE said : "
    Wow . . . that was kind of unfair to Jermaine."

    Hmmmm..maybe :o)

    ReplyDelete
  24. "But there are things going on with our Prez that is starting to bother me."

    Bonnie, please will you tell us? Not that I need any more mental stress or anything but I suppose it's best to know.

    Also, Micheline, I so want to see the photo of Tom Mesereau but that facebook link isn't working for me! :o(

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Bonnie. A gift that comes from your heart and is personal is valuable. No prizetags can compete with that. Sounds like beautiful gifts and wrappings of L.O.V.E. Stars &Stardust, I like that! I think the framed pictures of the brothers and the poem will bring tears to Jermaines eyes. And if he didn't know it already, he now will know that MJ's fans are kind of special too. Thank you spotlight for sharing that. And Bonnie I would love to read that poem you wrote to him. Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous said - "I read somewhere: "The Jackson family is among the most powerful in the world" and I am beginning to realize how true it is."


    .......... The battle between good and evil. You know who's gonna win, don't you? ♥

    I agree they went after the most exposed, but they also went after the one that God missioned to fight for the children as Michael used to say he was put here to do. the viciousness in which the establishment went after this family, you know there was more to it than just money.
    --------------------------------------------

    @Line - At least your smiling. I take that to mean that you still like him (Jermaine)! :o)
    --------------------------------------------

    @Truthbtold - Prez, yes, I was working on that blog but I think I will just put the information up on today's blog even though today's blog is about the media and Michael, I think this particular issue with Obama will fit there. You probably already know about it, but it's about his visit to Denver on the 27th.

    Truth, if this will help you at all, Tom Mesereau has dimples when he smiles. :o)
    --------------------------------------------

    @Susanne - Well, I promised Jermaine on Twitter that the poem is THEIR'S so I made that promise I would not share it on the blog in public, but it was about God and family and strength in truth. I want that poem to be just theirs. He did share part of it on the Twitter Thank you "Truth's victory" and "Mother holds, father molds". It's weird, but before Michael's passing, I never wrote poetry. I wrote stories (that I never published, since I was a kid) but never poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  27. BONNIE said : "At least your smiling. I take that to mean that you still like him (Jermaine)! :o)"

    Of cooourse ! I even ordered his book last Monday (delivery Friday only) for I trust it's worth reading. But I also know about the automatized schedules in the business world :o)

    ReplyDelete
  28. @ Line - Well business schedules or no, I don't believe Jermaine is an unkind person. I got the impression from Micheline's description that it was the employees as Bookends that were doing the bum-rushing. It was their attitude that threw her off especially when they were so different around Latoya. Latoya was doing interviews too at the time, which is why I tend to think that perhaps Jermaine had gotten threats or something.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Bonnie, I do not think that Jermaine is an unkind person either. Alike all the Jackson members, he is sympathetic to me as well. This is why I was first surprised & disappointed with him when I read this particular Micheline's sentence :
    "I looked at Jermaine's demeanor while I was still standing in line, and he seemed very methodical as he signed the books, and I did not sense the same level of interaction with the fans, nor was the contact as personal as it was with La Toya, who freely allowed fans to step around the table in order to embrace her and share a few private words."

    If specific safety measures or tight scheduling obliged Jermaine to be a bit more reserved with the public than his usual warm & sympathetic self, that indeed is the reason behind it for all the Jackson members rather express discreet but real warmth when they interact with the public or the media generally.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Bonnie said:
    "Truth, if this will help you at all, Tom Mesereau has dimples when he smiles. :o)"

    Well, no. I'd really like to see the photo of Tom Mesereau that Micheline posted the link for.

    To clarify: "For those who may not have seen the letter that we framed and sent to Tom Mesereau, here is a link to my Facebook page. He's holding the two frames that contain 104 names of those who made the list, while the letter is on the wall..."

    Spotlight? I haven't seen the letter. Can it only be seen by those who are your Facebook friends? Who are the 104 names...what list?

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Truth- I will copy the pictures and post them on the next blog so you can see them. Or I can email them to you so you can blow them up.

    ReplyDelete
  32. MICHAEL YOU WERE THERE
    AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE HERE
    FOREVER MICHAEL TO ME YOU ARE LIVING STILL BUT WITHIN MY HEART
    LOTS OF LOVE XXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXX FROM YOUR VERY VERY VERY LOYAL FAN RUARAI
    MICHAEL R . I . P . I NEVER EVER FORGET YOU
    AND THE LOVE AND JOY
    YOU HAVE GIVING ME

    LOVE TO YOUR FAMILY AS WELL

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.