Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Jackson – Cry

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, September 26, 2011

Michael Jackson – Cry


The Illusion and Delusion
This is It , This is Not It – Not Yet





They Have Not a Clue – When It ‘s all gonna end
All we have to do, is reach for the truth . . .
Cry with me, take over for me….


One of the prevalent themes in Jermaine’s book so far, I have seen mentioned three times and I am only on page 168.  That theme is that Michael wanted us to listen to, dissect and decipher his songs.  This is something I had always done as a child, seeing the story in the words and music, at the time my only vent to release pressure and pain.  I never understood what I was doing or why.  It was just therapy for me.

Earlier today, while I was doing just that, I ran across a web site that promoted a biblical timeline. While reading down through it, I could see again where decades and centuries of deliberate misappropriation of scripture lead pastors, ministers and priests to misguide congregation upon congregation into a lie.  A deception disguised as truth to bring about the demise of the teachings of Jesus as they use those teachings to lead you to your own destruction.

A simple twisting of Bible verses . . . an “edit before the edit” of juggled scriptures hiding the truth in plain sight.

I went back over Michael’s song “Cry” today . . . and I did.  All we have to do, is reach for the truth . . . right?

What is the truth?

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?  2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,  3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.  4He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.”

I was researching a timeline someone else had started to put together and pulling up the Bible verses it quoted.  One of them is here: Don Koenig’s Timeline

However, he is completely leaving out some very pertinent historical events including Revelation’s mention of the false Jews and how they came to possess Jerusalem.  I don’t agree with his timeline or his effort to keep the “Mystery of Babylon” a “mystery”, so I continued to search.

I found Jeremiah chapters 50 and 51 and read through them.  Another reference to the “Mystery Babylon”:

Jeremiah 51:6-7  6Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD's vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.   7Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD's hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.

The Controversy of Zion – I have covered this before.  

The Controversy of Zion
Ignore the comment on the video
In the bottom box

We have covered the Khazars of the Western Russian and eastern Europe previously but I want to caution you that in no way do the false Jews that occupy Israel today (I should say rule Israel) fall specifically along tribal lines.  With the dispersing and inter-marrying that went on centuries before you have descendents of Levites as well as descendents of Esau mixed in.  The Zionists are a movement, not a religion.

I also posted reference to the book “The Controversy of Zion” and what had happened to the author (the book was never published until two years after his death).

In his own time Douglas Lancelot Reed (1895 - 1976) was widely-read. Nowadays he is either pretty much forgotten, or the mere mention of his name evokes outrage among those Establishment experts who have heard of him. The reason for this outrage isn't hard to find: he drew attention to what he saw as a Jewish conspiracy to dominate the world, and wrote about its history at length in his book The Controversy of Zion. This was completed in 1956 - but not submitted for publication until 1978, two years after his death.”  Source

We have covered post-WWII conspiracies and their relation to the resulting “state” of Israel.  We have covered Nazism, Communism, Tavistock and the advent and purpose behind the music and entertainment industries.

We have covered Michael’s songs, but apparently not good enough.  What does all this have to do with Michael’s songs?

I said in a previous blog comment that I believed that something profound happened to Michael either right before or during 1997.  I’m not saying that Michael wasn’t aware of what was going on in the world before then, only that a decision was made or possibly, an answer to a prayer was given him.

After Blood on the Dance Floor was released in 1997, Michael was still working on music and what would go into the songs in “Invincible”.  I’m not sure if he knew what the album would be titled at that time, but in 1997 two songs were written in that same year.  One was “You Are My Life” which appears on the “Invincible” Album, and the other “An Angel Came to Me”, which was allegedly co-written by Michael.  This is where I began my digging.

Most of you reading already know I have gone through Michael’s songs on Invincible, some more than once.  I call “Invincible” Michael’s battle album.  The very first song he announces that he is “unbreakable” and that he “has what it takes” and “there’s no way you’ll ever get to me”.

Unbreakable
I love the crickets

Halfway through the song, Michael says, “through all your lies and silly games, I’m-a still remain the same . . .

In the song Michael recorded with Barry Gibb, he says, “Follow me to the gates of paradise – it’s the same . . .

In Jermaine’s book, pg 138 he wrote, “Those lyrics [to 2300 Jackson Street], which include Michael in the first verse, said more back then than I can convey without music now.  It is the song of home and family, but Michael and I particularly liked the line that runs “My friends, I won’t forget your name, I’m still the same…

The song “Unbreakable” is a defiant “Word to the Bad” (sorry Jermaine, I’m borrowing), but if you look at the rap by B.I.G. and take the urban slang in stride, you will see some revealing information – (parenthesis my interpretations).

A lime to a lemon my D.C. Women – bringin in ten G’s minimum to condos with elevators in ‘em – vehicles with televisions in ‘em – Watch their entourages turn yours into just mirages – disappearing acts, strictly nines a macs (this isn’t about street gangs, it is about professional hits on entertainers) – killers be serial, Copperfield material (invisible by design, conspiracy, blaming others, fall guys, shadow government) –

My dreams is vivid, work hard to live it (Michael walking the walk) Any place I visit, I got land there (Michael has friends everywhere, no shortage of places to go) – How can players stand there and say I sound like them HELLO?! (reference to false prophets?) – Push wigs back and push six coupes that’s yellow – (This gets interesting) – Plus clips that expand from hand to elbow – Spray up your Day’s Inn any tele you’re in (They find you no matter where you are) – Crack braggin sick of braggin how my mink be draggin – Desert ease street sweeper inside the beamer wagon (beamer is a BMW – stands for Bavarian Motor Works and I assume street sweeper inside is the drive by shooting.  Happened with Ronnie Chasen and also with the Wilborn couple) – I rely on Bed-Stuy to shut it down if I die – (short for Bedford Stuyvesant, cultural center for blacks in Brooklyn).  – Put that on my diamond bezel you’re messin’ with the devil (no need to interpret this, Michael took this on).

The whole theme of the song, “You can’t touch me, you can’t break me, you can’t take it –   This is the very first song on this album.

Second song is Invincible

The lyrics of this song I originally believed Michael was singing about the music industry but it could also very well be in the same way Jesus talked about the “marriage” of Christ to the church – God and his chosen Israel.  If you look at this as Michael speaking or singing what God would like his people to know, the lyrics would definitely fit.  All through the Bible, God is calling on Israel to repent, to stop her “fornication” with “Babylon” and with “other gods”.  Try watching the lyrics, listening to the song with both the “Michael for his Music Industry”, “Jesus for his church” and “God for his elect”. 

You can hear Michael singing about possible prophesy, repeating what God told his people all the things he would do, the whole mood of this song sounds very much like David pleading with God to have mercy on Israel and to give her another chance, and God throughout the Bible giving Israel more chances to mend her ways, yet she still “won’t give in” to obedience to God.

In Jermaine’s book I am seeing the “normal” Michael and don’t get me wrong.  I by no means believe Michael is perfect.  Not one of the prophets in the Bible was perfect.  Was Michael a prophet?  I don’t know.  But in listening to his songs for over two years now trying to figure him out, I do know he was indeed a human being.

He had struggles with what he felt he was being asked to do, he fought the seduction of the industry he was entangled with (see ‘Dangerous’, ‘Morphine’, ‘Stranger in Moscow’ for examples) and he got confused and twisted around in much the same way I have over the course of this blog.

Michael may not have always known what God was doing with him but God knew.  Michael was gifted in music for a reason.  Michael endured what he had to endure to learn what it was he was dealing with.  Even the struggles he had with Joe Jackson were part of the building of the strength Michael would need to break free. 

God inserted Michael into this industry.  Michael saw the depths of the evil within it.  He became part of it so he could learn what and how they were doing what they were doing.  His insatiable interest in people and cultures helped him connect the dots of the real history.  His enormous talent and position in the industry afforded him meetings with the leaders of countries.  This was no mistake or accident.  They were no small social pleasantries.  Michael learned, felt and saw the connections.

I have had phone discussions today and I have to tell you, on the eve of the start of this trial, I am less interested in the trial than I am in the further discovery within this book.

The people in the media, the press and the establishment behind them knew what Michael was trying to do.  They did their best to destroy the message but they forgot one thing . . . Music is a lot harder to forget than rhetoric.

More to come . . . 



9 comments:

  1. Bonnie,Hi Linda here.Just wanted to say,how convenient that the "leader"of justiceformj-Erin Jacobs-wins the lottery for a seat in the courtroom.This should show proof to her followers that she is a "paid for by Sony"stooge! They should be ashamed,and are no better than the media,who lie for the money.Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you notice that on the Defense board shown just now with 2 questions that they spelled Michael wrong? MICHEAL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, Yes I noticed and the comment was actually going to go up on a blog in the works but It hasn't gone up yet in favor of what I'm covering in Jermaine's book. Erin Jacobs was shilling for Sony on Catherine Gross's blogtalk radio show, so this is not a surprise. What is a surprise is that she lives under the delusion that no one else remembers her antics

    Waiting to see if the Elenin commet is going to set Murray free, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bonnie,
    I read your Blog & just catched E. Chernoff's opening statement : now all on lunchbreak. On my time zone, I can't follow it all in direct in the future. Maybe better that way for the little I saw, I feel bad. I need to pray for Michael, his family, everyone & above all, the truth, only the TRUTH !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Line - OMG . . . blog tonight. Goth chicks currently being interviewed on HLN. I think the only truth we can surmise at this point is that Erin Jacobs and "Robin" probably rode in on the same Harley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After watching the "live feed" of the trial today, I don't see how ANY of the family members could miss even a day of this to attend a concert out of the country. Or perform in one.

    Especially if MJ is really dead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. to Anonymous - I just posted my notes from today's live feed. Never took notes so fast in my life. Hands are sore. Do it again tomorrow.

    I KNOW what you mean about the tribute! I agree!~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Bonnie,

    After opening statements a lady lawyer was questioning Paul gongaware about who he collaborated with on increasing Mj shows to 50.
    Well this man called everybody name except MJ, so the lawyer finally said how about Michael Jackson and he says "oh yea and Michael Jackson).She also asked him who suggest Mj get a doctor and he said he bought it up and MJ supposedly wanted Dr.Murray. Paul Gongaware also made a point to say he didn't no Murray. Tim liewieke owner of AEG and good friend of Tom barrack should take the stand also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Bonnie,
    I don't know who that lady lawyer is but she went all in on Paul Gongaware and the judge shut her down quick. Mr. Gongaware demeanor in my opinion (Gangster in a suit)big boys listen to Eazy E and Ol Dirty on you tube talking about the big gangsters (they dead).

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.