Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: A Word To the Jackson Family

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Friday, September 2, 2011

A Word To the Jackson Family


Michael Jackson Unconditional Commitment
A Word to the Jackson Family




A reflective day of tears yesterday and a night of intense prayer, crying and nose-blowing kept me out from under my covers until well after seven in the morning.  I had posted something on Facebook and received a lot of warm support and I thank you all very much.

I know I submitted a rather lengthy blog tonight, but I also felt compelled to address some personal issues in regard to the Jacksons and I want them to know some things.  This includes Michael, wherever he is.  So instead of writing about them, tonight I want to briefly write TO them.

First Michael:


***************  Start  ****************

Dear Michael,

I want you to know that I have no doubts about you, where you stand, what you STOOD for, your battles, your pain or where you are (in spirit).

I want you to know that I cry every night, and it is not always about or for you.  But I can safely assign responsibility to you for feeling what I feel now that propels me to tears.  I cry for people I don’t even know, have never met or seen.  I don’t know where it comes from, but I feel it and it hurts.  This is not normal for me.  Sometimes I say it’s you when it’s not.  Sometimes it is you I cry for when it is really not so much your pain, but the pain of others that you must have felt and have now made their way into my heart.

It’s not something I fully understand, but I surmise that this is part in parcel of what I asked for, when I first prayed to God about you in a basement office of my old house back in August of 2009.  Therefore I am not going to complain, but be thankful that he thought I was worthy of even a fraction of that burden. I am honored.

I feel honored to have been moved to dig up and find the truth.  I am honored because I feel love for people I don’t personally know.  I want to know them.  I want to hold them and tell them, “God sees you.  You’re not forgotten”.

I want you to know Michael, that I am committed to your message because of your commitment to the truth in love.  You stood your ground, you stuck your neck out and you refused to be moved when inside you were shaking, wondering if God was going to pull you out of another one.  God bless you for standing on the wall and blowing the trumpet.  God bless you for facing down Goliath.  And God Bless you for telling Satan to “get behind” you.

Michael there will be times when I might write that I can’t take any more, and I may even call up to God in distress and anguish at the things I see and learn.  But I don’t want you to ever doubt for one second my commitment to truth or to tell people about the truth.  I am too emotionally invested now in their freedom from the enslavement of lies.  I may ask God why, but I will never tell him no.

I want you to know how much I love you, your heart, your soul and your spirit.  If I love you this much, I can only imagine how much God loves you.

I think Kenny Ortega was right – I think you ARE an angel walking the earth.  I just didn’t know they could dance so good . . . and I didn’t know they had so many brothers and sisters.

Wherever you are, please say a prayer for comfort for the hearts of people over unspoken issues.  Fear and loneliness afflict many.  That the love of the truth reaches their hearts.

I wish everyone could see who you really are.  I think every who loves you, who suffered watching you persecuted, would like to see a day where you are completely vindicated of the things you were accused of, and those falsely accusing you to face their lies.

By the way, I wanted to ask you . . . How did your children get to be so cute?

Oh yeah . . . duh!




************  Start Jackson Family  **************


Dear Jackson Family,

Micheline and I were talking today (and last night, and the night before, and the night before), and we discovered that it always seems that when one of us is going through a weak bout of tears and heartbreak, the other just seems to have the strength to hold the other up.  We cry a lot on the phone together, but mostly one is the shoulder for the other.

I get the same thing from those that comment on the blog, on our facebook pages and even Twitter.  We don’t know if you get the same type of support.  I’m sure you do, but I wanted to say this to you anyway:

I would like all of you to know that I have not forgotten the dream about the deer.  Regardless of what goes on, on Twitter, in the press, with the Tribute or the trial, I will not forget where that dream came from.

In that dream, you all were deer trapped within a dwelling where one of your own was torn apart.  Not understanding what you wanted me to do, I walked all of you out of the door of the dwelling, but rushed back inside, even though you wanted me to follow you.  In the dream I was afraid.  I didn’t know where you wanted to take me or what you wanted to show me.

I do now. 

I will not leave you.  I may not always understand you, what you are doing or what you are trying to tell people, but I will not leave you.  I know that you love him.

I will try to get more sleep.  Maybe one of those nights I will dream that the wounded deer is reunited with his family and they are running in a meadow somewhere, happy, free and with a whole world full of deer around them.

Just tell your dad to stop poking me with his antlers . . . they hurt.  :o)

Whatever happens, I know God is almighty, powerful, loving and just.  What did your brother say all the time?  Leave room for God to walk in – Let the music write itself, let God work.

God bless all of you and thank you for your sensitivity to the fans and your decorum under attack.

I love you guys . . . you’re beautiful people.

Now I’m going to sleep, bed – whatever it is . . . and pray I wake up tomorrow and our puppy is back home.



Oh, and everyone who reads, I wonder if you would tweet something for me?  It was a request from Omer Bhatti (OBEE) concerning his video.

"I saw #LifeIsAMovie video http://tinyurl.com/3uf27jn Thanx 2 "Bcox64"


I don’t know what the contest is about, but could you twitter that for me?  I have the video up on the blog from two blog entries ago, but his video is in the tinyurl link too.  If you don’t want to put my name in there, just add your favorite person at the end quotes, but don’t forget the hashtag at the beginning #LifeIsAMovie .

You know what the video is about, right?

Also there is a surprise coming from Micheline.  I will let her announce it when she is ready.  I think you will love it.  It will tie in with something I am working on and EXPECTED to have ready by Michael’s birthday, but we lost our dog and other things have happened to slow me up.

God bless you.   Goodnight.

10 comments:

  1. BONNIE : "we lost our dog and other things have happened to slow me up."

    Why don't you search your puppy everywhere before he gets devored by coyotes or kidnapped by people ? the Blogs, very nice, but it may wait ! ...Am also an animal fan & defender !

    Bonnie's reply I hear across the ocean : "I already did, dammit !" :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie -I just want to share this remarkable video to everyone about Michael’s life sent to me by a friend. You know everything already what was said in this video but this video put all of them beautifully.

    http://vimeo.com/28381782

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Line,

    Line, we're pretty sure someone snatched her. She wasn't ours to begin with. We thought someone dropped her off. Could be someone just lost her. :o(

    ----------------------------------------------

    Mimi - I started to watch the video, but the very first scene is the helicopter carrying "Michael" to the coroner's. I didn't expect that to bother me since I've analyzed all those videos in the beginning, but I couldn't watch it and had to stop it. It's like hope getting stuck in my throat causing tears. Can't watch it. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MIMI : Bonnie's intuition was good for she probably expected her heart to bleed by watching just the first images.

    Nothing new indeed but this Video is not only another Michael's Tribute but a very fair testimony & an appeal of conscience to the world with regard to Michael. Hopefully a large audience can see it. One is sure, you do not come out indemn of the Video with a light heart after watching it. Bashir, Dimond & many others : the Falled Angels who should hide in a rathole. But also many true Michael's supporters...& little Paris, July 7,2009 : heartbreaking, always. Thank you, Mimi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Line - Thank you Line. Some things I just can't watch. Sometimes I can and sometimes I can't. Last night . . nope. I had just finished watching the clip where Chilli from "TLC" was talking about meeting Mike and I followed another clip where she was on a radio program talking about "One Eye" and it being (at the time) the eighth year she had been gone and she couldn't finish and started crying. That broke me up. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mimi, thank you for the video you posted. Though I was in tears by the end of it, I'm thankful to have seen it. I've viewed quite a few videos supportive of Michael over the past two years but this one came from a different perspective, likening Michael to the world's most visible victim of bullying. I agree.

    It's sad but true that Michael was viciously bullied for years by the media. That same media fed us propaganda about Michael and many of us swallowed it. The ones that took Michael at face value? The children. Children gravitated to him unquestioningly. They loved him. That's enough to prove to me what a loving human being he was. Kids have a sixth sense about mean, evil people, I truly believe it.

    Michael had multiple physical ailments, two of which were very visible and debilitating yet he continued to live his life in front of the public, with grace, being bullied for the very ailments over which he had no control. I don't think what he was able to do, live and treat people with so much grace under pressure, could have been done without the hand of God on him.

    Michael is worth 10,000 or more of those nasty people who tore him apart at every turn. I love you Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Bonnie,
    Thank you for these letters. Right now i'm most sensitive to your letterto the family because they are bullied by some so called fans by means of the media. They are doing to the Jackson family what the media did to MJ and they even think to be right.It's so sad...Do you know that there are forum dedicated only to trash the Jackson family? Is it so difficult to understand that this family is facing big issues and that they can't say much? Am i the only one to see the resemblance between their situation and the one that MJ faced without ever revealing nothing? I don't have any hope any more. The bad guys are winning this battle because if there was any possibility the Jackson have already done something. I'm so sad... I would like to do something but what?
    Thank you Bonnie and thanks to all those who really care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Coxib35 - I know how you feel and I know exactly who is behind it. I suspect so do the Jacksons or at least some of them. I was particularly incensed with the way they went after Taj.

    All this behavior is covering up other things. Keep your eyes on the tribute itself and on the trial. Also look at what is going on in the world . . . in particular South Africa. I'm going to put up something a little later about that, probably on the end of the "part 2" blog.

    Keep praying for them, keeping repeating your support for them, but keep your eye on the real battle.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.