Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Halloween Treat - Michael Jackson

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Treat - Michael Jackson


All Hallows Eve
Michael Jackson, the Prankster


This is just something fun since I don’t celebrate Halloween, and I wanted to Celebrate Michael’s “dressing up” and clowning around.  


In the order of years:


BabyFace


Boo!  Nope, He wasn’t ready…


Michael to the right –
Eating Candy?


Practicing for “Thriller”


Yo-yo – and one of the few times
You are going to see him in shorts!


Gotcha!


Stevie – Wha’cho doin’ man?



Thank you Susanne DePasse for giving Michael such a cute nickname.


Hey – Is it Scary?

Disguises


Michael as Charlie Chaplin




Coming Out Party
Thriller-OWWWWW!


Yeah, THAT didn’t work, did it?


Da Mayah in “Ghosts”


Da Mayah in Red, in “Ghosts”


Michael’s face also dances





Michael w/ Electric Eyes


Michael after a night of no sleep


Da Mayah on a Sugar High



And of course all this is one guy
Michael – The Illusionist



Have a Save One

5 comments:

  1. BONNIE said "Michael to the right –Eating Candy?l"

    Yes ! A cutie, at 5 or 50, also his brothers all so well dressed ! But alike millions, it is Michael's good soul & presence we miss. Thank you, Bonnie♥♥♥ for the nostalgic & disguise pics. If as you believe, Michael survived, he would for ever remain disguised in public, I'm afraid but Wherever he is, I pray he is at peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael in shorts...

    Are those his Jackie Wilson shoes? They're huge! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outside my own family (and you Bonnie), there is no one I love more than this sweet and precious boy. A special man is always a boy to me, because they never lose that beautiful quality. Michael, I hope you're listening somewhere safe in a castle with a moat and the lush green landscape of a magical countryside with your three beautiful children. That is all I wish to make me the happiest I could ever be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spotlight said...
    Outside my own family (and you Bonnie), there is no one I love more than this sweet and precious boy. A special man is always a boy to me, because they never lose that beautiful quality. Michael, I hope you're listening somewhere safe in a castle with a moat and the lush green landscape of a magical countryside with your three beautiful children. That is all I wish to make me the happiest I could ever be!

    October 31, 2011 9:05 AM
    --------------------------------------


    Me too 'Spotlight'. Me too.. Oyan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Line said - "If as you believe, Michael survived, he would for ever remain disguised in public, I'm afraid but Wherever he is, I pray he is at peace. "

    ......... Me too, LIne. I don't know how but I pray that he is at peace because we sure don't have it here.
    ----------------------------------------

    @truth - I don't know. I was a girl back in the 1960's (still am last time I checked) and I didn't wear dress shoes with shorts, always skirts, skirts, skirts. Hard to climb trees like that, LOL! Notice the Yo-yo? I wonder how good he was at it?
    ---------------------------------------------

    Spotlight said - "I hope you're listening somewhere safe in a castle with a moat and the lush green landscape of a magical countryside with your three beautiful children."

    ....... in the Castle that Prince wanted to be in (not the one on the chess board where his head wouldn't fit in, LOL, so cute!) with plenty of fireplaces to keep warm!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.