Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Jackson's Heart Breaker Rocks His World

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, October 3, 2011

Michael Jackson's Heart Breaker Rocks His World


Heart Breaker Rocks His World
Michael was Married to his Music Says Jermaine 







Friday night, my husband and I went to a Restaurant called “The Old Armory” Steakhouse.  It is a very quaint yet inexpensive Restaurant with a cozy atmosphere and live entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights.

Unfortunately this Friday, the entertainment was one man playing both drums and guitar (one man band/vocalist) and he kind of butchered two of Prince’s songs, but he was great on Clapton and Richard Marx.

As we ate a black gentleman came in with two of the most precious twin girls in tow.  Both were wearing matching outfits.  He looked as if he had just picked them up from the baby sitters and was stopping in to pick up dinner to take home.  He told the girls to go sit in a booth and “be good”.

I could see the one facing me across the room from where we were sitting.  She was be-bopping to the music of “Eric Clapton” and I was just watching her. She reminded me of Michael dancing the chair in “Blood on the Dance Floor”.  These girls were probably only about five or six years old, but she was so cute dancing in that booth and she was in perfect time.  I got Ed’s attention and we watched as our waitress crossed the room to get another order. As she walked past the table, she noticed “Alice-in-Danceland” bopping in her seat, so the waitress “bopped” as she walked by and the little girl smiled.

Soon “daddy” walked over with his bags of take-out and got the girls together to leave.  They had to come our way to exit the restaurant.  The smallest “twin” was in front, followed by the bigger twin, then dad.  As they approached, I stuck my hand out for a “high five”. She looked up and absently swatted my hand as she walked past.  When Twin #2 came to my raised hand, she stepped right up to me and threw her arms around my waist for a hug!  My immediate response was, “Awwwww, thank you!”  Her dad’s face was one of shock, but then he started laughing as did my husband. 

Her little hug was so precious, I can still feel it.  It was completely genuine and spontaneous.  As they left, my husband just looked at me in disbelief.  We’re not around young children a lot so him seeing this from someone we didn’t know and had never met dumbfounded him.

What made that hug mean even more to me was the fact that this little girl came up to give a hug to someone who at one time did not want hugs and was afraid of them.  I don’t know who she is and I may never see her again, but my heart will forever feel her.  I cannot tell you what it means for someone like me to have a child not my own respond to me like that.

Then tonight, I was talking to my son, Jon and his girlfriend was in a car accident tonight. She’s okay, but she was shaken up.  My son had to go get her and whatever she did to the car, they had to tow it.  They had rain up there and she hydro-planed  off the road in a pick up truck.  She had glass all over her but physically she didn’t sustain any serious injuries.

While I talked to Jon (I could hear his girlfriend call out that she loved me), I asked him if he would be coming down to visit any time soon.  He told me “I want to, but I really don’t have any money left”.

Now when my son tells me something like this, I know he has money put away because he had a trust set up from an insurance payout years ago.  But he told me that he didn’t have any money left and he was broke.  I didn’t ask him why, I just told him I understood and he explained that he had to do a “deed” and didn’t want to tell his father about it because he would have complained.  Then he said it was for “Uncle Mike”.  (That’s my brother).

I asked, “Well I feel bad because when they were down here they took us out to dinner”.  Then my son said, “Well it’s not that . . .” then he said, “You know the lady who’s his girlfriend?”  (I did of course, she visited us with her two daughters and my niece). 

Jon explained, “Well you know the oldest daughter?  Well she’s going blind she had told uncle Mike and her mom that she always wanted to see Disney World.  I had already been there so I gave them the money to go.”

I was in shock (twice in one weekend!)  I told Jon, “my brother told me a collection was taken up for her to be able to make that trip.  That was you?”

Jon told me that was him and that he didn’t want anyone in our family thinking he was getting taken advantage of so he had asked my brother not to tell anyone, especially my ex husband.

So my 22 year old son cleaned out his CD’s and savings to pay for a family of five to go to Disney for a week so that the little girl could see Disney land, Universal Studios and Sea World.

One of these days, I want to do something really special for that boy.  I am so proud of him.  I had no idea that it was because of him that I got to see my brother and my niece this summer (and had that talk about God with my niece), and that a little girl that is going blind got to go to Disney World. Wow me twice this weekend.  Crying . . . and moving on . . .




The Family knows


I am reading Jermaine’s book and I am currently on page 292.  I can understand why Jermaine wanted to wait until around the time of the trial, but right before. There are a lot of curious statements in this book that align with what we are supposed to be looking for in this trial.

Latoya had Tweeted on Thursday “pay attention to every detail. Read between the lines…”



One of the very first typed sentences of Jermaine’s book is in a little red box just inside the cover on the flap.  I posted it before.  It says:

“Michael wanted his music to speak for him and transcend all the misconceptions.  This book addresses everything and says the things he never got the chance to say.

If you think you know Michael Jackson, it’s time to think again.

I ask you to walk n his shoes – and then make up your mind. – Jermaine Jackson.”

In chapter two is the first mention of Michael’s real middle name.  There are numerous references to Michael’s “disguise” abilities.  My favorite tale is the one involving his cousin Tony Whitehead.

There is also more than one mention of Michael’s fondness for recording darn near everything.  Video, pocket recorders, note pads, everything.  The man was a maniac record keeper.  Good thing to seeing now things turned out.

On page 205 at the bottom, Jermaine describes some of Michael’s expressions on the walls of the “Memory Room” above the garage.  One is “TheEarth Has Music For Those Who Listen”.

I agree.  I can hear the music of that one little child’s hug.  It’s a connection that God makes through the heart when people don’t yet know each other.

On page 208, Jermaine wrote about Michael’s “prolific” note taking and the endless cassette tapes he went through recording ideas. He wrote, “I suspect there are numerous attorneys, producers, record-label executives and managers who were close to Michael without realizing that the record button was pressed to capture a moment or protect his interests.”

On page 232, Jermaine wrote of the “love affair” of the collaborations between sounds, voices and beats.  I can relate to this conversation.  I just never heard a guy talk like this before, so learning about Michael and his heart and the way his brain works has been quite a therapeutic exercise for me.  Jermaine just put everything that music does for me into words.  It opened up places in my heart no one could get into.  As a kid music was the only thing I let in. Words and pictures would then be able to come out.

On page 234, Jermaine describes Michael’s “surrender” to inspiration and Michael’s description of “God’s work” as those “flashes of inspiration”.  This I surmise is the very thing the oppressors want to keep squelched within us.  So they do everything in their power to disconnect us from God.  Jermaine does not say this in his book of course, this is just what reading this brings to my mind.

On page 245 was the story about the Pepsi commercial accident.  Yes, it was third degree burns and as Jermaine describes it, almost down to the skull in places.  This took place right before the advent of the Victory tour, and right after that Jackie had gotten into a car accident which laid him up in the hospital.  Jermaine said on page 247 “…I don’t think I was the only one wondering if the tour was cursed.”  Jackie ended up going on the tour but couldn’t perform because of his leg injury.

On Page 250, second paragraph down, Jermaine wrote, “Michael always said, ‘My wife is my music and I’m married to my craft -”.  In that same paragraph he goes on to explain Michael living his life in accordance with the Bible, which I will elaborate on later.  But this was not the only time in Jermaine’s book that he described Michael’s relationship with his music.

Michael was quoted once as saying – “I'm committed to my art. I believe that all art has as its ultimate goal the union between the material and the spiritual, the human and the divine. And I believe that that is the very reason for the existence of art and what I do. And I feel fortunate in being that instrument through which music flows ....

Although I had in the past been hounded with rather graphic and harassing taunts about some of Michael’s songs (I get attacked about “In the Closet” the most), most of us now understand who the “lady” in Michael’s songs is.

In “Invincible” we learn that Michael’s relationship with music has been kind of a “Sampson and Deliliah” style struggle.  Ever since “Dangerous”, he’s spent the remaining albums trying to bring “her” over from the “dark side”.

We covered “Unbreakable” and “Invincible” on this blog update here – Source .

I have Invincible and “Heartbreaker” out of order but that’s okay. 

Heartbreaker

I used to think this song was about Lisa Marie, and it very well could have been, but some of Michael’s songs have also had more than one meaning running parallel one to the other.  We covered Michael’s songs on this album before, I know and I don’t mean to repeat myself, but I wanted you to listen to them again as verification from Jermaine that Michael was indeed, married to his craft and that “music was his wife”.   With that in mind listen to these songs again and look at the lyrics.

In much the same way that the relationship between Christ and his church was compared to that of “bridegroom and bride”, so was Michael to his music.

God had the same problem with “Israel” and their constant manipulating and playing “innocent”, committing “harlotry” and succumbing to temptation that Michael sings about his “lady” in the song above.

Break of Dawn

I’ve called this Michael’s “Song of Solomon” in a previous blog.  The first time I heard this song, it embarrassed me and I had to turn it off.  Now almost a year after the first time I heard it, I love this song.  One of the times Michael sings about his “first love” and they are in perfect synch with each other.

Heaven Can Wait

A hint of things to come on this album, Michael sings of his resolve not to leave his “first love”, even in death.

Rock My World

This song at the very beginning you hear the whisper of “Dark Child”.  The lyrics in this song give you a vision (aside from the film he made for this, which I also love) of a man acknowledging the power his “first love” has over him – Changing the way he walks, the way he talks, but he wants his lady to “stay with me, fulfill my dreams and I’ll be all you need.”  This song carries a similar persuasion as “Give in To Me”, asking his “first love” to let him lead, to trust him she will be amazed at where he takes her.

I will get to Michael’s other “Invincible” songs next weekend unless we have a break in the trial this week.  There are two other nights this week that I will have a double blog, one about “truth” and the other just a recap of some of the interviews we’ve heard thus far after the start of the trial.

One interesting piece of information was sent to me the other day.  Remember R.E.M.?  The creators of “The End of the World as We Know It”, “Losing my Religion, “Everybody Hurts” and “Man on the Moon”?  They called it quits on September 11, 2011.  This is why - Source


One more thing . . . Regardless of what you believe, the fact does remain that there is a reason this is happening – Michael did fear for his life and people were after him as Jermaine says in his interviews.

We still follow the money – Guess who got a job with Cirque du Solei?

Zaldy Goco – Costume Designer
Zaldy is one of New York’s most celebrated and innovative designers. Since 2001 he has created custom looks for entertainment icons such as Michael Jackson, Gwen Stefani, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Mary J Blige, Will I. Am, Rufus Wainwright, Scissor Sisters, Alicia Keys, Britney Spears, Halle Berry, Parker Posey, Gabourey Sidebe, and Mick Jagger among others. In 2009 Zaldy was named head designer for Michael Jackson’s This Is It concert series as well as Lady Gaga’s first North American Monster Ball Tour. He was the man behind Gwen Stefani’s label L.A.M.B. collaborating with Stefani for nearly four years while maintaining his namesake label. This is his first collaboration with Cirque du Soleil.  Source


Continuance of Trial tomorrow - 


12 comments:

  1. BONNIE said : "
    So my 22 year old son cleaned out his CD’s and savings to pay for a family of five to go to Disney for a week so that the little girl could see Disney land, Universal Studios and Sea World."

    GOOD BOY ♥♥♥

    Michael Song "The Heaven Can Wait" :
    AAW ! 4.50 min of happiness - Michael is a charmeur !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie. Great story. I think animals and children can feel almost immediately if you are on their side, so to speak. Do you know what I mean? I can't make up my mind about MJ being alive or dead. It changes every other day, dead, alive, dead, alive. . . If we go by your theory It may explain what LaToya said about the children. " - After the children saw Michael at the hospital they stopped crying. And they haven't cried since then." Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Line - I was shocked, not because he did it, but because he kept it from everyone except my brother of course (he and Mike are very close).

    "Heaven Can Wait" was one of those songs where I didn't really like the background vocals, but yes, his voice . . . I agree with you. I like the way he says "baby girl". (I mean sings baby girl). I don't know why, but it's a protective expression and I like that.
    ------------------------------------------

    @Susanne - I agree with you on children and animals. On Michael being alive or dead, I guess it depends on how you look at the information. I have a basis in faith but when you consider the only way Michael the "Trademark" King of Pop could get out from under being owned and having his music manipulated I guess you do what you have to do. That is the way I began looking at it but I agree with you that it is hard digging for the answers.

    The thing is, there is more to this than just Michael's freedom . . . it's ours too. There is a lot more to this than just Michael's music. It is everything in the "message God had given". When I think of those early poems I wrote about Michael before I even understood what was going on, I just can't believe it. I had no idea it would come to this.

    Keep the faith Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bonnie. You're right. It's not only about MJ and his freedom. If we have an opened mind and heart, God will give us all the answers. We just got to be patient I guess. Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bonnie. Kenny Ortega said that one night at the rehearsals MJ asked Kenny if he was going to leave him. Kenny said he acted like a lost boy. I remember that MJ said one time that Joe had told him " - If you ever stop sing and perform I will drop you like a hot potato." And MJ never forgot that. It almost seems like MJ was obsessed with the thought of becoming the greatest entertainer in the world. He succeded but he paid a high price for it. The question is who did he want to satisfy? Himself or his father. When MJ died Joe said: We lost the greatest entertainer in the world. Was that all MJ was? A product? A money making machine?Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bonnie. I don't remember were I read It. But I read somewhere long ago that fans outside of MJ's house said that the night MJ died his car didn't stop at the gate as usual and he didn't talk to his fans/them outside his house that night. They also said that there were more security guards than normal at the house the night MJ died. His personal assistent said that they stopped at the gate as usual and talked to the fans the night he died. The question is: Who is lying? His fans or his personal assistent? Did they stop and talk to the fans or didn't they? Who to believe? Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bonnie. Is it possible that "Heaven Can Wait" is about his baby girl Paris? Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susanne said - "God will give us all the answers. We just got to be patient I guess. Susanne "

    ......... Not one of my strong suits.

    You said - "Kenny Ortega said that one night at the rehearsals MJ asked Kenny if he was going to leave him. Kenny said he acted like a lost boy."

    ......... Where did he say this? I don't recall hearing this in the testimony from Kenny.

    On Joe, just wait and see. There were things Michael said about Joe and I'm not finished reading the book so before I comment on that part of what you said let me see if Jermaine says anything else about Michael's relationship with Joe.

    On the fans that were outside those gates and following Michael around? They are liars and they are supported by Sony. We exposed them last year a couple of us on this blog. I was attacked for it. None of that information has changed. Those stalker fans are financed by somebody, how else can they afford to follow him around the world with no jobs? their website, TINI was hosted by a VERY EXPENSIVE Sony affiliated server. They got permission to use logos that the Estate had trademarked. They are not fans, they are paid stalkers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susanne - About "Heaven Can Wait" no . . . it's not a song Michael would write about Paris. It's a love song of sorts. The first stanza of the song should tell you he is talking about his "love" not his daughter. Would Paris "not answer his calls?" This is about his "music".

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Bonnie,
    Just wanted to say thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bonnie. I am not sure if I got the Ortega info from his testimony on YouTube or from Google news. Its difficult to analyse songs. I just made a wild guess. Maybe they are spoiled kids with rich parents so they don't have to work. What's the point of hire fans to stand outside MJ's house. I don't understand that. If they were hired by Sony, did MJ know that they weren't genuine fans? Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Bonnie. Frank Di Leo said that he got a call from a fan standing outside MJ's house the day he died. If the fans was hired by Sony then Frank must have been on Sony's side and not on Michaels . I don't know if I want to believe that. Susanne

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.