Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael's Autopsy Photos Not What We Expected

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Michael's Autopsy Photos Not What We Expected


Day 8 of the Conrad Murray Trial
Michael’s On His Game and Onto Theirs
Calling the Bid






I was completely blown out of the water today . . . just blown away.  I don’t even know how to react.  “Speechless, just speechless . . . That’s how he makes me feel, though he is with us, he is far away, and NOTHING IS FOR REAL . . .”

I’m sorry Michael, I borrowed your line in the song.  Please understand that I don’t know whether to laugh or be angry.

Between the elephant on the bailiff’s counter with it’s butt to the camera and the jackass (well, there is more than one) sitting at the guard’s cubical a few days ago, I think the last thing I expected was an autopsy photo and a deputy coroner that sounded like HE was intoxicated with Propofol.

At the top of the day, the trial resumed after the weekend/holiday break with the completion of Murray’s testimony, which was not as remarkable as the first part we heard last Friday.  (In truth, I want to get to that photo….)

Detective Smith was cross examined by Chernoff and the subject of Dr. Klein (who is NOT being called as a witness) and his “Mickey Fine Pharmacy” revelations.

As I am listening to this, and the subject of “Mickey Fine Pharmacy” came up, I will tell you what popped into my head (because this ALWAYS happens to me whenever someone is talking to me and something they say is a phrase in a song).

“Oh Mickey you’re so fine, you’re so fine you blow my mind, hey Mickey!  Hey Mickey!” . . . (Tony Bazil . . . look her up.  Nah . . . I’ll do it for you).

Hey Mickey!

This is Mickey Fine Pharmacy - http://www.mickeyfine.com/
 

Maybe they exist, but maybe they don’t.  Maybe they do?  Hmmmm . . . I don’t live in L.A.  I’ve never been to L.A.  But if Michael Jackson got prescriptions filled at “Mickey Fine” pharmacy then that’s what happened . . . right?

I am trying to take this seriously but after today.  Well, Mickey made me laugh.  On to the rest of the testimony today:

Many of the news pundits (I now have the live feed AND HLN on the T.V. to catch banter) commented on what they believed was Murray’s “self promotion” in the police tape. Examples given were Murray’s testifying to Paris telling him he’s a good doctor and saved people’s lives.  Never mind the dozens of “Jackson’s friends” they gave air time to over the years who have done the same thing, claiming they had tried to “save Michael” from “Himself”. 

Mid-morning break

Prosecution calls Dr. Christopher Rogers
Deputy Medical Examiner


Does this guy sound creepy or what?  What did they do, play him on 78 LP? This guy was at the right age, perhaps he was one of those double-blindfold University science experiments with LSD back in the early 1970’s.

Rogers said he performed the autopsy on Michael Joseph Jackson on June 26, 2009.  Could not state a cause of death on the 26th, they had to wait for toxicology.  (Does Ed Winters exist anymore or did he become a pinup in Teenbeat Magazine?  Where is he?)

Rogers reported that Michael Joseph Jackson (Joseph, not Joe again) was healthier than the average person of his age. 

Findings

- enlargement of prostate gland and was retaining urine.
- He had vitiligo
- Polyp in colon
- sent portions of autopsy to lab, nervous system mild defuse swelling
- lung showed chronic inflammation in the lungs
- radiology exam showed extra rib and some arthritis (extra rib?)
- dental exam root canal therapy and implant therapy

Previous injuries

- Regarding scalp, area of irregular pigment about the top of scalp  (how did they determine this with his wig still on? See below).

- Height and weight 5’9” and 136 pounds body mass was within normal range
(I still say Michael was 5’ 11”)

- He was thinner than most but fell within normal range
- Photographs were taken

Photo  -  wrong date of 08-25-2009

(Follow up on this at end of blog entry)

- Did not have heart disease
- His arteries did not show any atherosclerosis (spelling?)

This was abnormal, almost everyone has arteries atherosclerosis but Jackson did not have any of that fat or buildup or the heart.  This was unusual based on his age.

- There was no trauma or natural disease
- Esophagus – intact
- No white substance in esophagus or stomach
- Stomach contents included 70 grams of dark fluid but no pills or capsules
- Oral airway revealed nothing

He requested toxicology tests and sought out consultations with other experts in various fields including anesthesiologist, sought medical records from Dr. Murray and listened to police interview of Murray.

Manner of death was homicide was based on several issues:

- Murray’s statement to the police indicating other meds by Murray
- Not an appropriate medical indication to give Propofol for sleep problems
- Setting was outside of a hospital or clinic
- no EKG equipment
- No IV pump
- No equipment necessary to resuscitate him
- Circumstances did not support self administration of propfol

Murray’s statement said he had only given him 25mg of Propofol and had gone to the bathroom.  In order for Michael to administer Propofol to himself, while under the influence, administer Propofol it would take place in a two minute period of time.

Alternate scenario in order to keep Mr. Jackson asleep, he would have to give Michael the equivalent two teaspoons for hour.  The Doctor would be estimating since there was no IV pump or way to measure.  This scenario would be more likely he said.

- Cause of death was acute Propofol intoxication, contributing effect was benzodiazepines, Lorazapam and Midazolam.   They would work to exacerbate the effects of the Propofol.

Showed diagrams of  I.V. and punctures located on body

Trial autopsy Diagram




Something unusual about the Propofol bottle rubber stopper center of rubber stopper more linear opening so did not show any needle punctures, only the linear opening.

Photos of rubber stopper




There were no syringe marks on that stopper.  Medical devices could be used, Dr. says is called a spike, to get the Propofol out of the bottle and Propofol will flow out the end.


Flanagan Cross Examines Dr. Rogers


There is some confusion on Flanagan’s question about the redistribution of Lorazapam. After the back and forth with the judge asking him if he understands the process of redistribution.

At one point the judge says, “I think the question is do you understand the process of redistribution”.  I thought this was odd, prompting from the judge.

Lorazapam level is higher in the femoral blood than in the central blood and no other substance detected had that happen.  Flanagan suggests that the levels are close enough to be almost level.

Flanagan then asks about the absorption qualities of Lorazapam.  This question is in regard to the absorption rate between ingested tablets of Lorazapam and an IV infusion.  Dark liquid in stomach revealed no tablets.  Rogers did not determine what the dark liquid in the stomach was.  So Flanagan suggests that you cannot determine from stomach contents alone whether a tablet was taken or not without a toxicology test on that liquid.

Flanagan is trying to get Rogers to explain that although Propofol is no longer being given, is the person still groggy or under the influence? 



While catching up after dinner, I saw a brief spot of Nancy Grace on HLN advertising her show, whatever time that comes on.  I caught what she said – “The Trial of Conrad Murray is a drama and it involves his family, his children – Michael became an object to the people that were the closest to him.

After the adjournment for the day, I saw Rabbi Schmuley’s face and I saw Ian Halperin both interviewed, neither one which KNEW Michael Jackson.  Schmuley, without having seen Michael for over a decade was quick to implicate AEG when no evidence at all has been presented that they were even INVOLVED in Michael’s treatment.  Murray was presented to THEM by Michael not presented to MICHAEL by AEG.

Ian Haperin played the part of his documentary in which Deepak Chopra (another Jackson coat tail fringe) told of Michael looking for the medication that “brought you to the valley of death and back again” . . .

Follow up on Autopsy Photograph

My opinion on the autopsy photo is this – not genuine.  Despite the debate about the date placed on the I.D. placard next to the body (I see an eight not a six), Most autopsy photos, for identification do not include the wigs or tapes still attached to the body’s wrists (that were not there in the gurney photos).

Secondly, THE LAW in regard to showing autopsy photos in a court room

Laws on public release of autopsy photos:

Photographs/Video Recordings
Any and all photographs or video recordings of the body, or any portion of the body, of a deceased person taken by or for the coroner at the scene of death or in the course of a post mortem examination or autopsy are not available for inspection at any time pursuant to Section 129 of the California Code of Civil Procedure. Anyone wishing to inspect or obtain copies of photographs will be required to obtain a court order as outlined in Section 129.  Source and page 3 of this document Source


That is the law.  Viewing autopsy photographs is NOT the right of the media or press under the law.  If viewing autopsy pictures IN COURT, generally T.V. cameras are either turned toward the judge or the shot is blacked out. 

HLN showed that picture at least THREE TIMES TODAY by different hosts, each saying they are “only going to show this once”, while at the same time blasting the necessity of the court’s decision to show it.

What?!!

Looking at the photo myself I originally was NOT going to post this photograph because of Michael’s privacy.  However, It didn’t look right to me.  I saw some major errors, so I sent this to Micheline and I sent it to my mother, who has a graphics art background.  She called me back in about an hour and this is what she told me:

Your picture that you sent me is a bunch of other pictures spliced together and they did a really sloppy job.  Very unprofessional.  This picture was put together in at least three different places.

Since this is not a real autopsy photo, I am posting the picture below so that you can determine that the sections I examined were not altered.

Screenshot of Autopsy Photo


- Upper arms and across the chest is a wide stripe that is a different color all the way across the picture, including the background which is also a different color.   On this photo I circled the multiples of bandages/gauze that don’t normally stay on a genuine autopsy photo (You’ll see why below for comparison) and I also noted the fact that Michael’s usually prominent navel is absent.

Picture of Chest Area



- The legs are attached right above the knee and a different color.  Line above the knee to the blacked out area is different shade as the knees and below.  Also note the color of the sheet between the legs is different, line matching where the legs are different colors

Picture of Legs/Knees Area



- The neck is a different color and too long and the head is disproportionately large to the shoulders and length of neck.  She said they should have attached the head a little bit lower.  Head is different shade than the neck.  Also note that the tape and tubing is still attached to Michael and in the same position as it is in the gurney shot from Day one.  I also used red to point out the date, which is INDEED a number 8, not a six like Jane Vasquez tried to tell us that someone called in and said it was a six.  It’s an eight.


Picture of Neck/Head Area



Now on the picture below, this is the gurney shot from day one of trial.  Notice that in this picture, Michael’s head is in the same position, just “turned” which accounts for the distortion on the photo above.  Michael also had a lot more bandages on his arms in the coroner’s picture than he does in the gurney shot.  The tubing is in the same position as the tubing above.

Is there any reason to ADD bandages and gauze at the coroner’s office on a dead person?

Gurney shot/Tape and Tubing



If I didn’t know any better, I’d say this chop-job was INTENTIONALLY bad.

My mother told me “Whoever did this photo shop job is an amateur.  I want this guy’s job.”  She too agreed that it looked like it was done badly on purpose.  For what purpose would that be?

I remember the photo shopped jobs of the TINI girls revealed on this blog last year.  Their whole web site was taken down over this and a lot of scrambling on Sam DeGosson’s pages . . . all over discovered photoshopped jobs.

Pictures of Michael with “good friends for many years” appeared in tabloids and on news shows of people being interviewed that until Michael passed were only stalkers who slept outside his gate with seemingly no jobs to support themselves while they followed his caravan of SUV’s to and from doctor appointments and the Forum and back to Carolwood.

I’m sure there will be some who will attempt to bully me into saying I’m not seeing what I’m seeing, just like last year.  But all I can remember is a little saying I used to hear a lot of from my mother, growing up . . .

“Two can play at that game!”

“Now she's thinking that I will never know
and she'll keep playing until I let her go
But I hope in time that she will finally realize
I'm onto her game and she'll get played the same”
Michael Jackson – Heartbreaker



I did not have the initial gut-wrench to this photo that I have had with other information regarding this trial so far.  I will tell you though, that I was very angry with how the press handled this and the hypocrisy in which they laid onto the court for showing such a picture . . . then proceeded to show the picture “because after all, it IS evidence in the trial”.

These people are morons.  I don’t know what else to tell you.  Morons.  I don’t think it’s going to be too much longer until some of them begin to feel really stupid.

I believe that SOME OF THIS may have been parts of Michael, but spliced in, in sections.

Why do that if he is dead?

Does anyone else get the impression that Michael is aiming both barrels at everyone that has used these same deviant tricks?  I say good for him!

I await the reactions.  I'm sure they're going to be strong.

JermaineJackson5 - "Things are gonna get rough for the fans and the family"...

I'll be grotesque before your eyes - So let them all materialize...

30 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie...I haven't read the post yet...just wanted to post this first ...it is a link to a photographic who's who of the witnesses. I have memory troubles with names so it helps me allot...maybe there are more like me out there who could find it helpful!!?? OK...now I can go read.... thanks Cathy http://www.latimes.com/news/local/michael-jackson-trial/la-me-conrad-murray-witnesses-whos-who,0,744052.htmlstory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie. I thought today's blogpost would make me cry. Instead you made me laugh. I have never liked that Mickey song, by the way. Who wrote that stupid song?, ha ha. When I first saw the autopsy photo I thought it was real. Many comments on news pages from upset readers. I personally think that IF MJ is dead it would be a good thing for the world to se MJ. That would stop hoax theories and fans would get closure and a chance to go through their mourning process. But when I took a closer look at the photo the first thing I thought was weird was the tubing and the tejp still on his face. Wouldn't that normally be removed at the hospital? The neck is like you mentioned to long. And why is he yellow in his face? I don't know what to believe anymore. I read that MJ's mother walked out of the courtroom before they showed the photo. All of the mind games, lies, faked photos and confusions take so much energy. Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie,
    I was watching the live feed, and when I heard the discussion over whether the date on the autopsy photo was 26 or 28, I started to have real doubts about this trial and the way the case was investigated. The wrong date means either a mistake (by some who in their own admission has done thousands of autopsies) OR the autopsy was performed on 28 - a Sunday - and we have more lying going on.
    Then we come to the photo itself - why would they need to do a cut-and-paste job, why not just photo a body in its entirety?? Perhaps they forgot, perhaps it is another lie?
    Wow, Bonnie, maybe the tide really is turning?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again Bonnie. Your mother is right. It looks like it is three different parts that have been put together. If you compare the two pictures, the upperbody is much thinner on the autopsy photo. Did he loose some weight during the transport to the coroners office? And don't the upperbody look a little to long too? Why can't you see the collarbones? If you are thin like that you can see your collarbones. The neck is definitely faked. It doesn't belong to that body. God help us!! Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. BONNIE said : " I don’t even know how to react. “Speechless, just speechless . ."

    ..I join you. So new photoshopped pic again. Whatever, it was shown to the world to make it appear Michael's autopsied body..unnecessary, sick & morbid : not Michael of course but the intended display of the pic. I pray for the Jackson family in these awful moments.

    Re: Dr. C. Rogers, I also noticed his look however one may at times observe bizarre-looking guys with a no less strange elocution who are in fact good scientifics. Honestly I assume that the autopsy was conducted thoroughly & this particular Dr. Christopher Rodgers'hearing is positive in the way that it AGAIN confirms to the world that Michael was neither a creepy or weak man in June 2009, his weight was within average (his weight's dropping was then probably due to his rehearsals' physical efforts a/o Propofol intoxicating his body after 3 months of regular injections), he was no drug-addict except he suffered a very painful sleep problem. I however do not draw aside completely La Toya's past declarations of conspiracy for now.

    So for all those horrible Ian Halperin, Tini, S. Boteach, world media among others who can be BLAMED all over for their false statements. But I stop for I had promised lately to keep quieter during the trials but struggle hard with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Bonnie. I just started listening to Dr.Rogers on YouTube. Haha, you made a good description of him. I got tears in my eyes because of laughter. Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Islandisle - Thank you very much for that list. I'm going to post it above on the navigation bar next to the other Conrad Murray Trial links. ♥
    ----------------------------------------------

    Susanne said - "I thought today's blogpost would make me cry. Instead you made me laugh. I have never liked that Mickey song, by the way."

    ........ Glad I made you laugh. We needed that. I never liked the Mickey song either. Husband calls it "plastic music", LOL!

    The first thing that hit me about that photograph was the bad quality. I mean, this is supposed to be evidence. When I got it on my computer and blew it up, I noticed the tubing right away. I thought, "they took of the hospital gown, but not the gauze, not the hospital bracelet, and not the tape with the tubing sticking up? Then the hair piece is still attached?" Then I looked at the different colors and said to myself, "yeah . . . I'm sending this to mom.
    ------------------------------------------

    Princessglam said - "I heard the discussion over whether the date on the autopsy photo was 26 or 28, I started to have real doubts about this trial and the way the case was investigated."

    ..... Oh it wasn't the day, but the MONTH that said "08" instead of "06". And Rogers said, "yes, that appears to be wrong". The date they have on the placard is "08-25-2009". I checked the I.D. number and that is correct, the "2009-04415". Someone told me today was going to be a hard day. I can't imagine it getting any worse than that photo, but at least we know there is another reason this trial is taking place.
    ------------------------------------------

    Susanne said - "And don't the upperbody look a little to long too? Why can't you see the collarbones? If you are thin like that you can see your collarbones. The neck is definitely faked. "

    ........ The whole thing was elongated. I thought originally it was to fit a computer screen and they never changed the resolution back. I wasn't too worried about collar bones and ribs because I know that bodies swell with gases post mortem but NOT THAT SOON. But it doesn't explain the messed up perspective, the missing navel, (I feel weird talking about this, who am I?) the wide, different color stripes through the body as if it were spliced together and someone was just too lazy to fix the color. His head is too big for those shoulders and other things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Line said - "Whatever, it was shown to the world to make it appear Michael's autopsied body..unnecessary, sick & morbid :"

    ...... I originally thought "unnecessary" but when you look at what these people did to Michael during his career, what better way to get back at them but to use the same tactics and methods to show the world what the media does. This isn't the end of it. The media was just a tool. There are others that need to be exposed. I too continue to pray for the Jackson family, but I believe as per Jermaine's Twitter statement, that they knew this was coming and he was trying to warn the fans.

    You said - "I assume that the autopsy was conducted thoroughly & this particular Dr. Christopher Rodgers'hearing is positive in the way that it AGAIN confirms to the world that Michael was neither a creepy or weak man in June 2009, his weight was within average".

    ........ Absolutely! For those that don't see the picture, they at least GET that Michael was normal. Rodgers has kind of an endearing "misfit" type of personna, but I wish he would speak up some times. He's almost cute. I see shy little boy in him.

    Do you still believe, after the newest revelations, that Michael was still killed with propofol?
    -------------------------------------------

    @Susanne - I'm going to go look at him. There is something about that guy . . . He's on Youtube? Goodie. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BONNIE : "Rodgers has kind of an endearing "misfit" type of personna, but I wish he would speak up some times. He's almost cute. I see shy little boy in him."

    OK Dr. C. Rogers may indeed have a "special" demeanor but somehow I do not see him as a bad man either for I think he probably was born with a small handicap. He must however be a very good brain in his professional specialty. Although I occasionally make silly jokes either on myself, on events or on cheeky unreliable persons, I don't do it on persons with small or big handicaps. Michael himself had no handicap but he was mocked regularly & shamelessly for his looks & his vision of life. So sorry for my brutal frankness, but the mocking comments I read here on Dr. Rogers are NOT MY CUP OF TEA. This doctor is like he is but he simply did his medical job & quite frankly again, the kind of job he does is not anyone's job : I could never do it.

    If I think Michael died of Propofol ? Why not ? Or Bonnie, what do you think yourself he died of ? But above all, if he died, I think Michael died because of human greed, stupid inconsequence, lack of care, sensitivity & compassion, whatever Propofol/Murray & conspiracy came in or not.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Line -

    Perhaps I am reading your comment wrong, but you seem to be getting bent WAY OUT OF SHAPE.

    Where did I say this man was a bad man? I never said he was handicapped and I don't see anyone else on here saying that either.

    Maybe you could give me a list of who you consider cheeky and unreliable so I can make my comments according to your guidelines? I've been doing this for OVER TWO YEARS with nothing but Justice and TRUTH as a goal and If I can't display my observations with a bit of a sense of humor once in a while to break through the CRAZINESS of all this than perhaps you could put up a blog and show me how it's to be done.

    What do I think Michael died of? NOTHING. I've said that enough times for it not to be such a mystery.

    Human greed, stupid inconsequence, lack of care, sensitivity and compassion - True. Did you think I was picking on him? I have made note about every single witness including both ER Doctors.

    Let me remind you that I have an adult son that grew up and still has some difficulties. Rogers does NOT have a handicap and I NEVER said that. The JUDGE has asked him to SPEAK UP a number of times and THAT is what I was describing. Why are you getting so bent out of shape because I said something about that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. My answers :

    BONNIE said :

    "Dr. Rogers reminds me of Learch on the Adams family."

    &

    BONNIE said"Between the elephant on the bailiff’s counter with it’s butt to the camera and the jackass (well, there is more than one) sitting at the guard’s cubical a few days ago, I think the last thing I expected was an autopsy photo and a deputy coroner that sounded like HE was intoxicated with Propofol."

    The elephant : was it the Judge in your mind or did I understand wrong ? & the one "like intoxicated with Propofol" was it Dr. Rodgers ?

    &

    BONNIE said "Does this guy sound creepy or what? What did they do, play him on 78 LP? This guy was at the right age, perhaps he was one of those double-blindfold University science experiments with LSD back in the early 1970’s."

    The hearings were yesterday in this difficult autopsy's turn, so NO really I did not appreciate the remarks above. If most do, it's OK with me though. Neither did I watch this time into your details of Michael's fake autopsy pic : even faked, it is too painful just to imagine fake or true Michael like this.

    BONNIE said: "Did you think I was picking on him ?"
    My answer : NO.

    BONNIE said "Maybe you could give me a list of who you consider cheeky and unreliable so I can make my comments according to your guidelines?"

    ...According to my guidelines ? if you wish but you don't have to :o) Or should I rather always comment according to your wishes ? The "cheeky & unreliable" are names among the media & Michael's past entourage only.

    Bonnie, YOU mentioned your son : I would never dare for I do praise & respect your charming & beloved son. As to the light handicap I was seeing in Dr. Rodgers, it was actually his elocution style - no more no less. If you wish to twist the term "handicap" I used, then I prefer to withdraw this term I previously erroneously used for Dr. Rodgers for I think on the contrary from the start that, to do what he does, this man is highly capable.

    If something is not my "cup of tea" I always say it & don't come thereafter to withdraw it, except for the "handicap" word. If my style displeases, well, I can't change myself to please a majority. I'll now watch peacefully the hearings or its bribes & will abstain to comment here as I earlier said but unfortunately did not follow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Bonnie. I forgot to ask you about the red thing on his chest. What is that? I don't know if I am going slightly mad because I have heard the word Lorazapam a billion times. I was zooming the photo and stared at the red thing on his chest. Underneath "the thing" I see a face. Eyes, nose and a mouth. Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonnie – Before I read today’s blog I just want to make this comment. When I saw the autopsy picture yesterday, at first I was shocked, mad and sad. I said God it shouldn’t happen like this, why God, why. A little later, I realized God always works in mysterious way so there must be a reason why this allowed. I calmed down myself and thought that maybe it’s not a bad idea the photo being shown to the world. It refuted all what we’ve heard that Michael was really sick and looked like a hospice patient, which he wasn’t sick nor looked like a hospice patient.

    The most important one to me is this photo humanized him more and touched the soft spot in all human’s heart. What I mean is as we all know Michael was abused by the media, mistreated by many in our society and practically not treated as a human being. This picture showed to many that Michael is our brother, son, father and our fellow being not some kind of man made machine to be treated with neglect and abused.

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Bonnie,
    MJ did not sign a contract for Dr.Murray to be his doctor, refused authorization for DR. Murray to submit medical records to insurance company while also refusing to take physical test for insurance policy.The email from the insurance company stated they requested medical records 5 times. AEG email.... Do the physical at the house. Something is wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Line said - "As to the light handicap I was seeing in Dr. Rodgers, it was actually his elocution style - no more no less. "

    ...... Well this was my point I guess . . . I had also made comments about Dr. Cooper's "elocution" style, and Dr. Nguyen's elecution style and Nicole Alvarez and a couple of others. So I did not understand why you said nothing about those and then laid into me about my comments on Rogers. Maybe it is just best to chalk both of our reactions to elevated emotions and leave it at that. I'm not the personality type to be mean to people and I actually did like Rogers. He handled Flanagan rather well and didn't get frazzled. I got the impression that he was TRYING for a "methodical" voice. But I liked his eyes.

    Since we're not totally clear on who was really Michael's friend and who wasn't, we can't use that criteria either, so I will try to keep my satirical comments to a minimum. I can't change my style to please a minority either. With that understanding, I hope we're still good ♥♥♥
    --------------------------------------------

    Susanne said - "Hi Bonnie. I forgot to ask you about the red thing on his chest. What is that?"

    ....... I would surmise that is where they put the central line in at the emergency room as Dr. Nguyen testified to them doing as a last attempt to start his heart. The picture has been spliced together and the one "stripe" of paler color goes right across that, so I can't tell if it is a genuine wound or not.
    ---------------------------------------------

    @Mimi - I agree with you on the fact that this whole trial is giving the general public a very vulnerable and abused human being. Even seeing some of the blatant mistakes and that photo altered picture above, I can't help but think to myself, "If only I had paid attention back in 2005, or in 1996 or in 1993 . . . could any support I had could have offered back then have made a difference? It breaks my heart not just because we know him more now, but because he's a completely sweet human being that never, never deserved what these people did to him. Couple that with the fact that Michael put himself out there to try and warn US about what was going on under the surface and it makes Michael all that more admirable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nita said - "MJ did not sign a contract for Dr.Murray to be his doctor, refused authorization for DR. Murray to submit medical records to insurance company while also refusing to take physical test for insurance policy.The email from the insurance company stated they requested medical records 5 times. AEG email.... Do the physical at the house. Something is wrong! "

    ......... Nita, AEG didn't sign that contract either. Michael refused to authorize the turn over of medical records (remember Sony is probably involved in the production at this point - remember the "suits" that showed up at the last couple days of rehearsal?) Also AEG may very well have made the request for the physical to be done at the house because they were still rehearsing in L.A.

    Also we keep forgetting that the Estate has been trying to get money out of this insurance policy . . . AEG turned this policy over to the Estate, so again . . . follow the money. Who is profiting off of Michael's death? It's not AEG.
    ---------------------------------------------

    @Maryann - If by your own admission you don't come here often and won't be back, you'll have to understand my decision not to honor your post. This isn't twitter. Take time to read the blog, THEN you can judge me. I deleted your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  17. BONNIE said : " Maybe it is just best to chalk both of our reactions to elevated emotions and leave it at that."

    You are right : Forgotten on my side too. This trial is painful, more than I thought. Your Blog is still great - Take care ♥♥♥

    MARYANN : Thank you but as you see Bonnie & I argue at times too. A year ago I remember I said Good Bye to this Blog for a small futility driven by my own emotion ..but I'm still here poisoning the Blog with my comments, because in spite of some differences of opinions with Bonnie here & there, Bonnie's Blog is sincere & great.. Either you, I or Bonnie, we all make mistakes. So if you please, let's forget the whole thing & let's try to be all united. Thank you & take care too ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. On Twitter:

    "Whoever started @JudgePastor @TheFlanagan and @TheChernoff lmao tooooo funny!! good parody accts!!"


    So apparently only parodies of the defense are allowed. Line this is not directed at you, but at someone else that posted. Double standards are not practiced here.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Line said - "This trial is painful, more than I thought."

    ......... I agree with this totally, regardless of whether you believe Michael is alive or not. (disregard the double standard comment above. I didn't separate it from you but it wasn't about your post, but someone elses).

    Watching this trial AND the complete hypocrisy of the media/press on Michael, and the deviations of testimony from witnesses SO FAR just on the prosecution's side is, well it hurts! Because you would think the truth, by people that worked in that house with Michael, would be priority.

    I keep zooming in then pulling back out at this whole situation and what I can see is the same double standard as was present during the 2005 trial.

    This does not mean I think Murray did not deviate from standard of care. It's just that I'm unwilling to condemn anyone until the defense can have a chance to present their side. Murray could very well be Michael and there are some pundits that are doing a very good job at ignoring the contradicting testimony of some of the prosecution's witnesses. All I do is point that out.

    Rogers was not one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  20. there is also @TheConradMurray

    ReplyDelete
  21. Liberian Girl HeeheeOctober 12, 2011 at 10:32 PM

    And they call themselves "Investigative Journalists." What a crock! Three fairly obvious fake photos so far..the ambulance, the gurney, the autopsy and not one news station has even thought about investigating the falseness, photoshopped, pieced together nature of all 3 photos. They just take what is dished out and run with it. Just like Michael's 2005 trial. Is that what Michael is unveiling...piece by piece? However, if I am wrong and somehow, they are all real, then it is so maddening that this is happening before our eyes. They wouldn't even show the autopsy photo of Osama Bin Laden out of respect for his family, but they will of Michael. Who else's pictures have they shown like this? They did show Ana Nicole's death picture but it was clear and real, not grainy, weird colors, stretched, etc. Also, if this is all true Michael's song "Money" tells it all. Everyone involved was only thinking of the money not the man. Even Kenny, who claims only days earlier he sat with Michael while she shivered and shook, disoriented, and out of it. Do you think a great friend of 25 yrs. might call an ambulance or take his good friend to the hospital. No, he calls Randy Phillips, and they talk about whether or not Michael can do the shows...Anything for Money. Murray supposidly got mad at them for stopping Michael from rehersing and sending him home, willing to give him drugs without using the standard care he swore to give, just to keep him "fit" for the shows...Anything for Money. Oh, I sure hope this isn't what happened. Michael deserved so much better from this world and if this happened, the world failed him so miserably! On the other hand, it is so hard to believe and those stupid photos are making me even more a beLIEver so I pray and hope that the truth will prevail and these assholes all get what they deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous said - there is also @TheConradMurray "

    ......... Yes, that's right. I saw that too. I guess this is more important to them than actually gathering and analyzing the facts. Oh well. I have a few about Obama and Bush too.
    ---------------------------------------------

    Liberian girl said - "And they call themselves "Investigative Journalists." What a crock! "

    ......... What do you get when you cross a playground gossip with a badger? = Diane Dimond! LOL! (only the badger has better manners).

    You said - "They just take what is dished out and run with it. Just like Michael's 2005 trial. Is that what Michael is unveiling...piece by piece?"

    .......... High five on that one, girlie! I'm sure it's more complicated than that, meaning that's not the only objective. I always believed that Michael never did anything for solely selfish reasons. It's not just himself that he would go through all this for. If it was just Michael, this conspiracy would not be as big as it is.

    Between you and me I don't believe there WAS an Osama bin Laden body. And they should also have had more respect for Ana Nicole Smith. I don't know why the death of her son was not more thoroughly investigated . . . oh that's right, her deceased husband's son had connections. I wouldn't be surprised if her "handlers" weren't hired by that despicable guy. What a miserable, bitter, ugly bunch of people. They knocked out two heirs for the price of one.

    Yes, Michael's song Money . . . I agree. Love that song.

    Give Murray at least the chance for his side to present their case. At least do that much. Michael would have wanted Murray to have the same chance at justice that Michael got at his 2005 trial.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bonnie - Here are links to two images - yes, from a hoax forum so you might not want to post them on your blog, but I wanted you to see them. Do you see the "Shroud of Turin" face image superimposed on the MJ autopsy image stomach area? I do. This is strange. Could you ask your mom what she thinks about this? Thank you!

    http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=20587.0;attach=1826;image

    http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=20587.0;attach=1827;image

    Link to page if you want it

    http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20587.1225.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Liberian Girl HeeheeOctober 13, 2011 at 2:07 AM

    Bonnie said, ".......... High five on that one, girlie! I'm sure it's more complicated than that, meaning that's not the only objective." Agree, there is more to this story for sure. But, I am sure this is one of them. Building the biggest, bestest children's hospital where sick kids can also have some fun is another.;-)

    You said, "Between you and me I don't believe there WAS an Osama bin Laden body. Agree too! They were awful quick to throw it overboard.

    "And they should also have had more respect for Ana Nicole Smith." Yup!

    "Yes, Michael's song Money . . . I agree. Love that song." So many of his handlers and people around him were nothing but a bunch of leaches.

    "Give Murray at least the chance for his side to present their case. At least do that much. Michael would have wanted Murray to have the same chance at justice that Michael got at his 2005 trial." I did say if it all happened the way they are portraying than that is what I believe. I have such a hard time believing a real doctor could be so ignorant to all the medical protocols. And a cardiologist that doesn't know the proper way to do CPR or monitor patients...it cannot be true. But, he is playing his role like a good actor should. Everytime I listened to his youtube message, I thought it was really Michael's message, so we'll see how this all unfolds.

    Buckle your seatbelts, I think we are in for a wild and crazy ride...if it can get more crazier!

    ReplyDelete
  25. BONNIE said : "This does not mean I think Murray did not deviate from standard of care. It's just that I'm unwilling to condemn anyone until the defense can have a chance to present their side."

    You are absolutely right ! Also as you already mentioned, no to forget that some of his personnel is still suspicious in a way (Chef, guards) & one may still not exclude totally a conspiracy even if the latest testimonies seem to charge C. Murray solely. Sorry again if I overreacted yesterday♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. @BONNIE - Ref. Defense Mr. Michael Flanagan cross-examination on Dr. A. Steinburg. Flanagan raised briefly that C. Murray called help from downstairs "get help-get security" but Steinburg repeated that a doctor is solely responsible to call or at least have a help on his side to call the 911. However I wonder in this particular case : if a doctor is overwhelmed with panic or incompetent (shouldn't be but..) any nearby person, even non assimilated to medical care, should react & immediately help the doctor when he shouts "get help-get security". Kai Chase did not budge in this regard & just returned to cook after calling Prince only. Even if the Security was already reached meanwhile & processing to come : better duplicate than do nothing. One may think I'm picking on Kai Chase again when the problem is elsewhere but the emergency was not obvious to her ?! If Murray was primarily responsible, she indirectly looks bad too. As Dr. Steinburg pretends that Michael could have been saved, it looks indeed pretentious to say, but for now we only know that Michael did not have (again) the right people in-house to save him before the Paramedics arrive & since April 2009 Murray was playing with the fire by injecting regularly Propofol to Michael when no optimal safety conditions weren't ever met beforehand. It's all such a SAD mess.

    ReplyDelete
  27. @Anonymous -
    Thank you for posting those links. They were okay so I posted them and thank you for asking. I don't think the autopsy face looks like the shroud of Turin face, but it is interesting to note that the creases match where the "stripes" of different color are in the same places.
    ---------------------------------------------

    @Liberiangirl -
    I'm a big kid . . . I want to go to that hospital if I ever get sick. Maybe they can fix what the did wrong the first time at the Chesapeak Medical Butcher Shop in Maryland.

    "Osama bin Laden" - you said throw "it" overboard. He was/is still a human being, even if that is not his real name. (Some suspect Obama is Osama. Saw some comparison photos. Why is it Obama has no verifiable past? Hmmmm)

    Yes, I agree with you that Murray's "message" was Michael's message. So many parallels in this case to the one against Michael in 2005.

    Personally, I'm getting a little motion sickness from this wild ride, but you endure what you have to, to clean out the house. Michael . . . wherever you are, God Bless you're little self and your family too. THANK YOU for everything you are doing.
    ----------------------------------------

    @Line - I hope you accept my apologies to. I love you and your little "babiness on the balcony". ♥♥♥ Hope Rogers forgives me too. Sometimes I can get carried away with the descriptive running through my head. He's probably one of the most tolerable of the characters up on that stand thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  28. BONNIE said on Dr. C. Rodgers : "He's probably one of the most tolerable of the characters up on that stand thus far."

    ..yes, serious & honest in his statements. The smiling "Baywatch" Dr. Steinberg was in his way sympathetic but very self-assured, type "With my practice such accidents would never happen" & the most offensive against C. Murray, although he also had some very good points against the Defense. I could not see Dr. Kamangar's hearing but read your comments : a more sober type.

    BTW I did not comment before on Nicole Alvarez because she seems like a dangerous type of woman to me. Adversely, the other barmaid girls heard at the Court did not disturb me at all. The human character matters, not the profession.

    Yeaah, my babyness & sweetness (of character) ...long gone :o) I love you too, Bonnie. Thanks for your indulgence.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dr. Christopher Rogers
    Deputy Medical Examiner

    "Does this guy sound creepy or what?"

    "I'll be grotesque before your eyes - So let them all materialize..."

    "I got the impression that he was TRYING for a "methodical" voice. But I liked his eyes."

    Hehehe...♥

    ReplyDelete
  30. Did you send the pic of Michael on the gurney to your mother was that photo shopped as well??? or it sit real the one u said is photo shopped looked that way to me a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.