Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Happy New Year, Michael Jackson

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year, Michael Jackson



Is 2012 a Year of Revelation?



Nervous.

The last four days have left me exhausted, challenged, impatient and full of sorrow.

I wish I had more time with my boys who are now men.  We have discovered this holiday that there are children within our own family, a nephew, that is one of those children we have talked about so often on this blog.  Not the physically abused children, but one that has been completely bereft of the words “I love you”.

We also learned that as some of us were reaching out to him to help him and try to bond with him, he has been lying to us the whole time.

How do you deal with that?

We ended the holiday angry, confused, but hopeful nonetheless that just maybe this is the revelation needed to finally open up the cloak of lies.  You can’t heal lives without the truth.

So as I opened this computer back up, I was met with a legion of emails with hopeful sentiments toward Michael, Michael’s family and this blog.  I caught up moderating comments and I missed four days of search terms and stats in which I gage what people are looking for, because I usually find gems in searchable ideas just from search terms people enter into this blog.  What I found though has left me with feelings of trepidation that ends with a slight residue of longing.

During the break, I spoke with my brother, my two boys (who I got to see unexpectedly) and even my mother in law about the “end times” written of in the Bible.  Ed spoke with our nephew about the same subject.  Everything seems so serious and urgent now.

My son Jon has been researching the same information I have about our history, the wars, the New World Order and conspiracies.  Jon is the one who dreamt of being told by God that “I am leaving you here to fight for the others” back in 2007.  He told me that he was taking his vacation to come down and visit me in the summer and will bring my oldest son Rich with him.  When Rich began to complain about his work schedule and coordinating it with his, Jon said to him “well you make it work because this may be the last time you see your mother.”

My husband and I were driving through Charlotte last night on I-77 and it was rather late.  My brother called me on my cell phone as he was leaving work.  He chose this time to ask me questions about 2012, the end of that year and he asked me, “I don’t know what to expect.  I mean, what exactly is supposed to happen?  Is it really the end, or is it just the end of SOMETHING?  Will we suffer earthquakes or will we suffer world war three?  What is supposed to happen?  Do I move to Montana?”

I answered him, “Michael”, (my brother’s name is Michael) “It tells you in the Bible what is going to happen.  Read Matthew, chapters 23 through 27.  Jesus tells his desciples exactly what to expect and what the signs are and what comes first.  Read that.  Especially chapters 24-25.  Then Read what he says in Chapter 24, 4-30.  Verse 6-8 matches with Daniel 12:1.  Then read Daniel chapters 10-12.   Then read Revelation.  Then read 2 Thessalonians 2:2-3. References should be there for corresponding verses in other books . . . read those.”  I was in a car driving so I couldn’t look these up myself.

Thinking over these conversations then coming home and dealing with a family issue that has been hidden by the parties concerned for years, rears it’s ugly head during the holiday we were with them, reminding us that we have lost children in our own families.

Some of the search terms on this blog that show up in my stats are pretty personal and sometimes have nothing to do with any topic one expects to find on my blog.  Because of this I have spent the last year-plus taking some of my cues from those entries because they have led to some milestone uncovered in the web of lies surrounding Michael, his family, their message and what happened to them.  The tears that have been shed over all of this I hope God caught in his hands, because there are times I have most assuredly felt him hugging my torn heart.

I can’t explain the closeness I feel to Michael in a sane manner so I’m not even going to try.  What I feel for Michael is a biblical love that defies any “normal” explanation.  Only God knows how thankful I am for him, and for Michael showing me what it is that Jesus went through, making me FEEL Jesus and feel God like I have never felt him before.

Michael has clarified what it is we are SUPPOSED to be doing, why we are here and how much we are loved – why we were created in the first place.  It is a man’s mutual love for God that binds one human being to another.

Michael has made my mind ask questions like “I wonder if angels need to be loved?” and “Do they feel love the same way we do?”  And “Do angels want to know more about us as much as we want to know more about them?”

I want to ask Michael how he heard God’s voice and what it sounded like to him.  What Jesus looked like to him and compare his sight to mine in my dreams of him.

But for now, I sit here in view of the approach of 2012 and wonder what we are all going to see.  Will I wake up tomorrow?  Will the world as we know it end, when will it end, and how?  Will I feel pain?  Will I be afraid of it?  Lots of questions.

Today I saw search terms that made me cry, but also gave me a sense of being loved.  Search terms like:

  • Michael Jackson happy new year (lots of those)
  • Michael Jackson sorry
  • Michael Jackson fight
  • Neverland spiritual
  • Ill be there
  • Be sober be vigilant (explain this one later)
  • God bless you always



Happy New year?  I hope so.  But for every one.  I want Michael to have one.  I want the longsuffering children to have one and until that happens I can no longer enjoy any of them that may come our way from tonight on.  That doesn’t mean I am not thankful for what God has given me or made me aware of.  It only means I will not be comfortable or satisfied until every last abused person is saved.

Michael Jackson Sorry – This isn’t a normal search term.  So I am left asking myself what he is sorry for, or if I am supposed to be sorry.  I know people just type things into search bars that may mean nothing to anyone but them and what they are searching for.  But that made me cry.

Michael Jackson fight – I know we have one coming.  I want him to know I am in it, but it is hard when you see people in your own family slipping.  How do you reach for a hand that is not willing to be taken?  That is some kind of pain.  When Michael was betrayed by Gavin Arvizos, did Jesus feel the same way when Judas betrayed him?  Jesus knew ahead of time, did Michael?  I know this is a miraculous time, but the beginning of sorrows has been here. We have been living it.  I wondered if the “beginning of sorrows” refers to the children and what has been done to them?  I have never felt so tired in my life.  I know there are others that feel the same way.  But yes, we will continue to fight.

Neverland Spiritual – I have a book that Blake sent me that I read over the holiday.  I will tell you more about what I learned in this book a little later.

Ill be there – So will I.  I love you, do you know that?  You are the one.

Be sober be vigilant – This search term typed in is a partial Bible verse from 1st Peter 5:8-9 – “Be sober; be vigilant; because your advisary the devil, walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. 9 Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.” . . . I was reading this to my son Rich on the phone tonight and reminded him of another Bible passage in 1st Thessalonians 5,  which says “2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

 3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

 4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

 5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

 6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

 7For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

 8But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

 9For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,



Since we do not know the day or the hour, and since he will come as a thief in the night, my suggestion to my son was “don’t get drunk.  Have a beer but don’t get drunk, because you never know . . .”  This was made even more “sober” by the next search term I saw in my stats which simply said –

God bless you always – I have seen many “Michael Jackson God bless you” and “Janet Jackson says God will bless you” and “Michael Jackson says God bless you”.  Granted Michael ALWAYS said “God bless you” to everyone he ran into.  But would someone search for this on my blog to find a blog topic?  Maybe.  But the search term “God bless you always” sounded kind of . . . final.  Like that was the last time the person typing that was going to ‘see’ the person they were typing it to.  So I cried.




I began to wonder again, am I going to wake up tomorrow?  Is my work done?  Did I reach the people God wanted me to reach?  Did I do what I was supposed to do?  Was it good enough?

I was blessed this Christmas with help from people I didn’t expect help from and in ways I did not expect it.  If I knew for sure that God was calling his people home tomorrow, would I be ready to go?  Would I even hear his call?  Would I be confident that everyone I know and love would hear his call?

The passages below in Ephesians chapter five are reflected in so many of Michael’s song lyrics and pleas to “love one another” and “we are one” that I had to post it below.  This is the best explanation of how God designed us to connect once the time draws near for the call.  Read this:





24Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

 25Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

 26That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

 27That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

 28So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

 29For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

 30For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

 31For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

 32This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

 33Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.


I look upon this as one of the most beautiful lessons explained in the Bible.  If I were to describe my love for Michael it is in his expression of these verses in so many of his songs.  This is why I feel him and I wish everyone could understand how important this is.  This is why prayer is important, this is why reading His word is important.  How can you have a good marriage if there is little or no communication?  Between prayer and reading the Bible, there is your two way communication with God.  Take advantage of the methods of communication He has given us to him.

And the passage below, from Luke 21 explains the coming of the Son of man.  While this may not happen tonight I do believe that most of us reading this will see this happen.  What really grabs my attention I have bolded/underlined.




27And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

 28And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

 29And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;

 30When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.

 31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

 32Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

 33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

 34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.


I want to stand before the Son of man.  I want to see him as I saw him in my dream.  I want to tell him I love him and I want to feel him respond that he knows and feels that love.

Michael said “you helped me understand that love is the answer to all that I am”.  We now know who he was singing this to and if that one sentence doesn’t reduce you to humble tears I don’t know what else could reach you.

Whatever short time we have left, we have a lot of work to do.  I wanted this job.  I didn’t know what I was asking for when I asked for it, but that request was answered a little over two years ago and I love him even more now than I did yesterday.

I wonder how many of God’s elect he is still waiting for?  Is it you?

Happy New Year, Michael Jackson, the Jackson Family, Michael’s children and you.  And God Bless you always.




12 comments:

  1. Went to post this on twitter and found these two stories:

    thousands of dead birds fall from sky
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/31/hundreds-dead-birds-fall-from-sky-in-town-for-second-new-years-eve-in-row/?test=latestnews



    Earthquake in Japan - yes another one:

    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/01/01/70-magnitude-earthquake-hits-eastern-japan-reportedly-no-danger-tsunami/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie,

    I am so glad you posted this. As I was watching Dick Clark's New Year's Rock & Eve and the ball finally drop showing the year 2012, the first thing that came to mind was 'Is this it?' Does this marks the end? I saw the article about the birds and earthquake in Japan but I didn't get a chance to read the article. If that's not a sign then I don't know what is.

    I use to be afraid that this day will come but I'm not anymore because I know whatever trials and tribulations that the people are going through including what's happening to our children, I know that I didn't cause them. The ones who cause all of this are the ones who should be afraid.

    All I can do is help anyway I can to make this world a better place like God wants us to. I wish you a Happy New Year and God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @TrueJustice,

    Thank you and Happy New Year's to you and your family too. I met the New Year with a tearful call from my youngest son. He told me his friend was in the hospital on life support - Drug overdose. He called back about 20 minutes after "the ball dropped" to tell me that he's on a respirator and his organs are shutting down. He told me his grandmother went over there, he has two children and a wife, and then my son just broke down and said "I don't know what to do". I prayed with him over the phone.

    We had a weird holiday as well, with bad news in our family. This is going to be a tough year, I see.

    We have a lot of stuff coming and I am seeing somethings that are making me VERY uncomfortable even though I know they are coming. It's like, it's too soon.

    I better get to bed. God bless you TrueJustice.♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is the video about those birds:

    http://www.cnn.com/video/?%2Fvideo%2Fus%2F2011%2F01%2F02%2Fdnt.ar.birds.fall.katv#/video/us/2011/01/02/dnt.ar.birds.fall.katv

    I will get to the comments on the Christmas blog tomorrow. I'm sorry everyone, it has been a very disheartening holiday. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie, I'm still up at 3:30am and was tempted to call you after reading this heartfelt and somber New Year's blog. I would not have risked waking you or Ed at this hour, but I truly feel for all you're going through with your family, and how tragic to hear about your son's friend in the hospital. This is certainly not how anyone expects to ring in the new year, and I think we are being tested for things to come.

    I know you're tired, Bonnie - and if you can, please think about seeing a doctor, just for a routine checkup. Your blog takes a lot out of you, and this past year was a challenge in terms of discovering some gut wrenching revelations that demanded confrontation. If you hope to continue into the next year, please take your mother's advice and look after your health.

    Maybe the best we can hope for is that we all survive the New Year and put joy on the back burner for now. We can't possibly ask for the moon and the stars when Michael gave us those things in abundance. But as you said, until he has a happy new year and no child suffers, there is little to celebrate, with the exception of Michael's unconditional love, and it's the one thing I never have to give up.

    Let's all stay united and strong in the name of every child without a voice. HAPPY NEW YEAR, Bonnie. I love you dearly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BONNIE said : "2012 A year of Revelation ?"

    Happy, Healthy, Peaceful & Prosperous 2012 to you Bonnie, your family & Everyone here ! Michael Jackson & his family are also as always in my most loving thoughts.

    Even for 2012 I candidly renew my best wishes to my beloved ones, including this Blog & to the world &...it is good so for as worrying as the world situation can be (& it is) let us keep our faith in God, inner strength, reasonable optimism & now also accrued imagination to sort out our material problems next. I too am worried by a possible WW3 induced by devils willing to sell weapons for billions & reduce the level of world population or collapsing banks reducing the lifetime savings of many to zero. It may happen in 2012, later or never, we don't know anyway but at least it matters that the masses we belong to do open their eyes & react not only to economical abuse but to detrimental prejudice caused to the weak ones (children, poors, nature etc..). I also pray that many indifferent politicals' conscience finally wake up & make them act for peace & economic recovery...am I candid again ?

    Bonnie, I am glad you could again meet both your sons this time in spite of theirs & other family problems. You are a woman full of imaginative resources so I do pray it goes your way much more positively this year, i.e. you find solutions to release yours & your husband's burden while fulfilling your own personal & spiritual aspirations. If your Blog for Michael may continue to operate, I would consider it as a blessing for Michael, his message & your Blog are a constant source of inspiration to us all. One of your Michael's definitions above I choose is "Michael Jackson sorry" : yes, sorry Michael I did know you before June 2009 as an entertainer, not as the wonderful & sensitive human being you are. Did you really have to vanish, alive or dead, from the surface of the Earth, for me to realize what a great man you were & what wonderful universal love you gave to the children & the humanity in spite of your personal too big tribulations ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie,
    Floods, earthquakes, strange events in nature. Yes, these are going on right now, but please don't despair Bonnie, because people have been forecasting the end of the world for years. Many people forecast it would happen as the clock chimed midnight on December 31 1999. But we are all still here.
    I'm not suggesting that we should turn a blind eye, but in my experience, spending months researching the awful persecution of Michael and others, can lead to depression and skewed perspective. Bad thoughts seem to attract more misery. Writing about bad things attracts more people writing about bad things. Think of it like this: Michael knew all this horror, but he carried on working, creating, spending time with his children. He knew that he couldn't help anyone if he stopped being himself.
    And that applies to us too Bonnie. Things go wrong in life, but that is life, and we have to pick ourselves up and carry on. Learn from it, yes. Plan mitigating actions, yes. Actively contribute to stop it ,yes. This is what Michael does.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spotlight said - "I would not have risked waking you or Ed at this hour, but I truly feel for all you're going through with your family, and how tragic to hear about your son's friend in the hospital. This is certainly not how anyone expects to ring in the new year, and I think we are being tested for things to come."

    ............ Thank you Micheline. I wonder how many attempted suicides we are going to see because of the coming of things? There are three kinds of people that I can see from here: Those that know, Those that know or feel SOMETHING but are not sure what it is, and those that are completely asleep.

    Jon's friend reminds me of those that know or feel SOMETHING but aren't sure what it is. They know things are not right, but don't have a knowledge of who to connect to to help them through it. All they see is the bad stuff happening and don't or can't see the good coming on the other side of it. It breaks my heart. It's hopelessness. Jon and I prayed hard and I asked God to show people his glory through what happened to Jon's friend and my son was just broken. He was sobbing through the whole prayer. This is one of those friends he tried to help. How does someone with a wife and two children do this? How does hopelessness outgrow wanting to be with your children?

    On my health, I know what I have to do to improve most of it. The other stuff, I can only do what I can afford to do and I really feel that if I take better care at home of myself, most of it will go away. I don't trust most doctors, I don't like pharmaceuticals and please don't worry. I'm looking up what she told me to look up. You are so loving, thank you so much for your concern.

    We will survive the New Year and we will see some wonderous things. I feel a lot of truth will be revealed both about Michael and about what they have tried to do to us. God bless you, sis!
    ----------------------------------------------

    Line said - "I also pray that many indifferent politicals' conscience finally wake up & make them act for peace & economic recovery...am I candid again ?"

    .............. Oh so do I! We are told in the Bible to pray for our government leaders and that God will change their hearts, show them the love of the truth. You said -

    "One of your Michael's definitions above I choose is "Michael Jackson sorry" : yes, sorry Michael I did know you before June 2009 as an entertainer, not as the wonderful & sensitive human being you are. Did you really have to vanish, alive or dead, from the surface of the Earth, for me to realize what a great man you were & what wonderful universal love you gave to the children & the humanity in spite of your personal too big tribulations ?"

    ..................... Yes, unfortunately he did and I didn't pay attention either until that happened. I think it is a miracle of another order that so many people felt what they felt when he "died" even though some like myself, didn't even know WHAT it was they felt when he stood up and left. The goodness in the world that held back the full force of the evil left so that evil could be revealed and people would be awakened. I am sorry Michael suffered so much and I am thankful God moved me and my heart to want to take that suffering away from him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Princessglam said - "Yes, these are going on right now, but please don't despair Bonnie, because people have been forecasting the end of the world for years. Many people forecast it would happen as the clock chimed midnight on December 31 1999. But we are all still here."

    .............. I remember my sister's panic over Y2K and I knew back then it wasn't biblical . . . another test to see what they could get away with, with the public. The Bible is the only reliable truth. I'm not in despair though, trepidation is not the same as despair. My only despair is in what others cannot see and I panic for others. Like the dream in which Michael is bent down on the stage, trying to pull as many children out of the pit before the wall falls in on them, pushed by the ignorance of the masses.

    You are right. Michael carried on anyway which is what I will do. His love for people the guide that lights our direction. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not to open the first day of 2012 on a negative vibe, but the car fires in North Hollywood are all connected according the L.A. authorities. Thirty nine fires since Friday morning is a warning! The random locations (private homes, parking garages, apartment buildings) are designed to leave everyone paranoid and unprepared.

    I try not to be a cynic, but this is an act of terrorism - we are under siege! Happy New Year.

    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/01/details-of-la-arson-fires-being-kept-secret-for-now.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa,

    Can you tell me why you are posting this here? I've covered this song before and I've read this blog before, this particular entry (someone else posted it before and I blocked it because they are hawking their book about Michael on their site).

    Is there something in here you want me to see specifically that I am missing? Let me know because I may delete this again. I don't advertise any products OR this blog on other people's blogs and I'm not helping people sell their books either.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lisa,

    Nevermind. I already deleted your post. The woman works for Sony.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.