Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Jackson's Redemption - Bryce Taylor

God: Reconnect to Him

Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Friday, December 23, 2011

Michael Jackson's Redemption - Bryce Taylor

Invisible Empire Part 4
A familiar Calling





Isaiah 61:1 -- "The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good tidings to the afflicted; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound."

Jeremiah 31:16-17 -- "Thus says the Lord: Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears; for your work shall be rewarded, says the Lord and (your children) shall return from the enemy's land. And there is hope in your future, says the Lord; your children shall come again to their own country."


I have started reading a book over the last couple of days.  As we dig a bit deeper into this I want to remember that Christmas is coming up and many of you are going to be busy, so this will be the last blog entry aside from the Christmas one, until . . . well, until I can’t stand it anymore.    Sometime between now and New Years.

As I am reading through this book that someone sent me through a downloadable PDF, some things are coming together.

“keep calm and heal the world”

This was a message sent to me as the result of one of my responses to another who had commented on the blog.

It is very hard to see what we have had uncovered over the last year and not be angry or upset.  But as I read through this book, it has made me aware that those who are causing the havoc may very well have been victims, and just don’t know it.

Let me see if any of this sounds familiar to you:

I was small potatoes to my controllers. But to God I was important, as all His children are,

How about this?

He has commissioned me to dedicate my life to seeing to it that you, some of
the most talented human beings on this planet, are freed. This is His wish because He has assured me that you have at the center of your being, love. . .”

And this:

Together, we can help create a world that is safe and free, where creative and talented children are safe to grow up without the fear . . .

Who does that sound like to you?

When I read this, I thought to myself, “Oh God . . .”  Because this did not come from Michael.  This came from someone who says she witnessed the abuse of Michael and his brothers.

This person not only witnessed the abuse of Michael and his brothers at the start of their careers, she also witnessed and TOOK PART willingly in the abuse of other celebrities.  One of them was Barbara Streisand.

One of the reasons Michael was so valuable was because he was the best at what they wanted to use him for.  They took him and separated him from his family, drugged him, “built him up”, trained his voice “for hours” as one or two of his musical collaborators often described him laying on the floor with his feet up, practicing his breathing and vocal warm ups.  Makes me wonder just what Seth Riggs was really up to. 

In describing some of the horrific control of Barbara Streisand, I realized of they were spending so much time and money on her, imagine . . . just imagine what they spent on Michael –

They carefully prepared Barbra to harmonically control crowds. She did, not only with the natural talent she has and the trained harmonics in her voice, but also with the hand signals and word combinations she sang. She is a total robot and is breaking down, but they will spend a fortune to keep her together (like poor Elvis) until she just can't function anymore.” – Thanks for the Memories

They also spent millions upon millions on Michael (even though it was taken out of him by his accountants and lawyers surrounding him), just how much of that $400 million in debit” is actually taken out by Michael himself?  We discussed this before.

Why is it that Watenmaker, Branca and Weitzman are always paired together with these celebrities?  What about Alan Whitman, Michael’s previous accountants?  Why did EVERYONE who was in control of Michael as a “friend” or a “spiritual advisor” come through the doctors who tried to keep him chemically under control?

Dr. Arnold Klein has connected Michael to Alvin Malnik and Brett Ratner, Uri Geller and through Geller, Boteach, Dr. Farshchian, Dr. Metzger, Dr. Neil Ratner, Dr. Beacham in London, and of course Liz Taylor is the key to Michael meeting Klein.  Klein is also connected to Carrie Fisher, who’s dentist was . . . Evan Chandler, so now we know how they moved Chandler into Michael’s life.

Other key, high profile media persons like Diane Dimond, Nancy Grace, Oprah Winfrey, Barbara Walters, Diane Sawyer, Martin Bashir, Rita Cosby all move in the same circles. They are either friends with the above mentioned people, or handlers for other people.  This part of Bryce’s book describing a session with Streisand below rather sickened me –

"Sometimes it looked like her body came off the couch from the electroshock.
It was awful to watch. Then when they took the equipment off of her body, it would be cold and clammy, yet she would have a band of sweat on her face. It was my job, or her therapist's, to get her back on her feet again. Sometimes she would sleep for days afterward. . . I gave her injections, also. I was taught to pinch the skin on the top fatty portion of her arm, then stick the needle in it so I couldn't hurt anything. I was given a syringe to deliver drugs to arms or thighs when and if the need arose, which later became quite often. I had to give Barbra the injections whenever they told me to; otherwise they would have killed us both. I'd seen them do it to others. " – Bryce Taylor, Thanks for the Memories, pg 200




If we are to take ONLY descriptions of Michael during “This is It”, then those saying Michael felt “clammy” or “cold” to the touch, or Dr. Klein’s records of injecting Michael to stop “profuse sweating” when he wasn’t even rehearsing yet.  And the fact that the controllers obviously can train others besides just doctors to give shots . . . like perhaps Grace Rwamba, or Uri Geller, or Boteach, or Dieter Wiesner, or Cherilyn Lee, or Brett Ratner, or even . . . Elizabeth Taylor.  Anyone could do it.

. . . take him down and bring him back up . . .

Now I was of the opinion that Michael escaped them. That he cheated them out of taking his life.  I am still of that opinion, because their plan is not over yet.  Neither is God’s.  But this  must be covered because as Taylor said in her book, the children must be rescued, just as Michael said and wrote on hotel linens so often – “Please love and help the children”.

Below, Brice Taylor describes another one of their uses for Barbara Streisand:

When they could sell a certain number of very expensive tickets to her concert in the area of her home, they proved the results of a mind control project experiment to see if that targeted area was sufficiently under mind control. Checkmate! When it sold out they felt they had won because they sent the invitations to people that would be the hardest to control (the most challenging) and when it sold out they knew they had "cracked the code." Their victory was only temporary. As I now know, they were 197 mistaken, for, I believe The City of Angels (Los Angeles) is spiritually destined to wake up to claim its name to fame!” – Bryce Taylor, Thanks for the Memories, ch.21, pg 197.


Below Taylor describes what she got out of a song, a duet that Streisand sang with Barry Gibb:

In Barbra's duet with Andy Gibb, they sang the song Guilty and the words that powerfully affected me and could effect other ritual abuse/mind control survivors are:

Gibb quickly enters the stage from behind singing, "there's danger in the dark," which for me was a subconscious reminder of trauma that occurs in the dark. Over the years, the word 'dark' was linked in my subconscious mind to ritual terrors and horrors, a reminder that commanded me to remember to forget, or else." Bryce Taylor, Thanks for the Memories.


Afraid of the Dark – Someone in the dark.
Do not be afraid

Michael Jackson –

- When I’m onstage, I feel it’s the safest place on earth for me.

- In a crowd I’m afraid, on stage I feel safe. If I could, I would sleep on stage. I’m serious.


(Interview with Cherilyn Lee and Greta Van Susteren, Fox News)

LEE:And so I said well, Michael, I said, I'll come. And maybe team. I said why don't you get in bed? And he said, why don't you come check my room, and everything. And so when I arrived in this room, I said the one thing that I was concerned about was I don't see how you can sleep. There is just too much lighting.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was this artificial light, Coors is like sleeping in the daytime.

LEE: It was evening.

VAN SUSTEREN: So he had lights on in his room?

LEE: Yes. There a lot of lights on.

VAN SUSTEREN: How many lights to have on in his room? Could you read a book? Was it that led in the room?

LEE: Yes, you could read a book with all the lights.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did he ever say why he wanted the lights on when asleep?

LEE: I asked him. He said, "I have always slept with lights on."

VAN SUSTEREN: Was afraid of the dark?

LEE: I asked him that too, and he said no. This is not afraid with the lights off, but I like my lights onSource, Fox News- ”


(Michael, between you and me, I am afraid of the dark, even at the age of 47.  When my husband is not there, I sleep with the lights on and I sleep just fine.   Now you know. ♥)

Below is the paragraph in which I took Bryce Taylor’s quote about all God’s children being important to Him.

Reminder of the power of God to free you –

The powerful ending to the duet is: "and we got nothing ...and we got nothing, and we got nothing..." Let me tell you Barry and Barbra, and all of the other beautiful people locked under the bondage of mind control: that is a lie, a lie our controllers told all of us. The truth is that we have everything. We are rich, starting with our spiritual heritage. The One that created us is powerfully working within to set you free from those who for years have benefited, by allowing you to soar, sharing your talents with others as they controlled and manipulated you for their own benefit, through mind control - through the control of your mind and mine. I wasn't famous, so when I broke free I wasn't as large a threat as you are and will be. I was small potatoes to my controllers. But to God I was important, as all His children are,” – Source, Bryce Taylor, Thanks for the Memories, ch. 21, pg 198

“You are My life”, Michael says “Love is the answer to all that I am”.  Bryce says the same thing below.

This reminded me of the story I told of Michael reaching down to help the trapped children up onto the stage before the wall was pushed in on him by the mind controlled people in the audience – Source here,

As with Michael when he sang “You are Not Alone”, “Speechless” and “You Are My Life”, Taylor also attributes the love of Christ healing. She writes:

He has commissioned me to dedicate my life to seeing to it that you, some of the most talented human beings on this planet, are freed. This is His wish because He has assured me that you have at the center of your being, love, and that when you can know the magnitude of issues we face at this time, that you will stand and reach your hand down to your fellow brothers and sisters, to help them. At this time I am lending my hand, via Him, to you in hopes that some of you may be freed in order to reach your hands out to the masses.


So this is what I am supposed to be doing. 

Do you remember me fretting and crying over the people that will be deceived?  The ones that will be lost?  Well, what is it we are supposed to be doing?  I can get angry, no problem.  I know how to do that.  But how is that helping free them?

It’s not.  Expose the evil yes, but let’s free as many children from it as we can.  How many children has Michael seen suffer?  How many of them grew up in this bondage, to become Charles Thomson?  Or Brett Ratner?  Or Nancy Grace? Or Evan Chandler?  Or Gavin Arvizos?  How many are getting maimed as they create their riots in Libya or Egypt or Yemen or South Africa?

If Bryce Taylor, someone who admitted she drugged Barbara Streisand and assisted in her abuse, was never healed or helped, how much of this would we know about?

She has put herself at risk, Corey Feldman has put himself at risk, John Lennon put himself at risk , Michael Jackson?  Never stopped fighting.   And in our haste to find who killed Michael, are we pushing the wall in on those children he wanted to pull up out of the pit?


Taylor’s whole chapter 21 is on Hollywood.  When you wrap in the pedophilia, and the case of Corey Haim, and Stephen Spielberg, David Geffen, George Lucas, Rob Reiner and the other “mogul” degenerates and mark my words, even if they are NOT guilty of committing the crimes against children, they most certainly contributed to their pain and covered up what was going on.

Throughout Taylor’s book she talks about how real healing came through Christ and his love.  This is exactly what Michael was about and Taylor mentions as much in chapter 21 in the first couple of paragraphs, how Michael’s own lyrics helped her through her pain.

To verify that this is not some flight of fancy or “fiction” as the illuminati would have you believe, we can’t write Bryce off as crazy when Barbara Streisand backs her up in her own interviews.  In Bryce Taylor’s book she describes this situation:

Barbra switched personalities a lot. I think that might be why she was afraid to perform on stage. Those with 'the eyes to see and the ears to hear' might have greater insight in regard to an article written about her in the July 1994 issue of Ladies Home Journal. In it, when asked about her string of unhappy relationships and her inability to have long-lasting relationships, in her own words Barbra states, "I live with a lot of angst," and "I'm a mass of contradictions. I change and I grow. I change my mind all the time. So tell (whatever) man I'm looking for that if he likes to have affairs with lots of women, then I'm perfect for him!" Could she be referring to first-hand experience with Multiple Personality Disorder?

I looked up the Ladies Home Journal article she mentions here:  Ladies Home Journal Archives and 1970 Ladies Home Journal.


Bryce on Children in the system –



If we truly serve others as we have been spiritually called to do, and understand that what we do for others we do for ourselves and ultimately for God, then we must join together to stop this control of the minds of some of our most talented and creative people. Together, we can help create a world that is safe and free, where creative and talented children are safe to grow up without the fear of being owned or manipulated by the hidden group of individuals who now are in power on our planet - a group who does not believe in freedom, but instead is invested in totalitarianism, torture, mind control and human slavery. Please help me expose and stop this insane form of abuse and hidden slavery and set the captives free!


Please help. 

I have more information for you after Christmas.  I have one more blog to put up probably tomorrow or Christmas eve.  I want to tell Michael something and I want you to share it.

God bless you and please pray for the children.  What has been covered here is not fiction.  It is not make believe.

Remember Latoya’s Dutch T.V. interview:


Latoya Talking About Her Horrifying
Mind Control – She Explains How They
Accomplish Memory Control @3:40 



At 5:29 Latoya begins talking about her mother researching while she was unable to contact Latoya (researching . . .) and learned that they were “putting stuff in my food to keep my mind a certain way”.  She also says the doctor who talked to her mother told her that it is the same type of MIND ALTERING DRUGS THEY GIVE SOLDIERS WHEN THEY GO OVER TO FIGHT” – this at 5:55.

I want you to brand this interview into your brain and I want you to remember it every time someone from TINI, or KAREN FAYE, or BRANCA AND HIS HIRED BLOGGERS or ANYONE wants to HELP SONY SELL MICHAEL’S CREATIONS or try to make you forget with the GARBAGE they are now pulling.  Anytime anyone tries to convince you Michael was in control, or that he was a drug addict, or  that he didn’t trust his family, or “I was Michael’s close friend.”

REMEMBER IT!!!



Michael showing his tazer marks
BOTH pantlegs are up, not just the one
with the spider bite



Close up, notice marks onleft ankle


Another closer angle still



John Bonet Ramsey Stun Gun
Marks


Post-mortem - Base of skull behind ear


And on her back



Search this blog for Jon Bonet Ramsey.  I've covered this before.


Remember what I covered on Tavistock and MK Ultra!  Proof it was BEING USED ON TWO OF THE JACKSON SIBLINGS!!!  Source



You can see the rest of this post here - http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2011/05/verification-of-michaels-mind-control.html  Where parts 3 and 4 of the interview are located.


Benjamin Fulford Tells you
Who the Murderers are
He is Ticked off! Being Threatened
Yes, he mentions Michael
Thankyou Cathy for showing this to me

Please, please please help me get this out.  You are helping Michael and his family in doing so.  And you are helping ALL THE CHILDREN still entrapped in this system!



23 comments:

  1. I added the above Fulford video sent by Cathy. PLEASE LISTEN TO IT. I don't care if you think he's a flake or not! He mentions murderers, names and Michael Jackson and he talks about EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN REPORTED ON THIS BLOG SINCE THIS PAST SPRING INCLUDING SATANIC INFLUENCE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog, Bonnie. xx
    ---
    Good news: George Michael back home. This is a video of his emotional interview. He still looks very sick to me.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqODegwsJRo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ***TEARS***

    OMG then Michael's children are being subjected to the same treatment as he was! I say this because of the stun gun incident involving Blanket. Also Paris has marks noticeable in some photos if you look closely. Dear Lord please let me be wrong.

    God Bless and protect the children...all children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Monika - Thank you for posting that. Everyone please pray for the continued recovery of George Michael AND Robin Gibb!
    ----------------------------------------------

    Anonymous . . . Have faith. If they were really using a stun gun, that incident would have never made the news . . . it MADE THE NEWS FOR A REASON. For us to put two and two together. Michael's children are safe. Trust God on this one. They are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know how skeptic most people are about say celebrities being
    brainwashed, controlled and so on. You know how most {hope
    not "most", but many} explain all the disturbing things, behaviors and
    interviews done by certain celebrities as "this attention-seeking
    blabber gone nuts because of all the fame and free drinks" or something
    like that.
    I wonder why we deny the fact famous people are most desired targets
    for control because of their ability to influence other people and to
    generate great money. Yet at the same time same stuff happens
    to everyday, common people and it doesn't surprise us
    nor makes go "this can't be true!"
    I love to dig through criminal cases and even where I live,
    it's not unusual to chemically control people to make them
    do certain things, if one with evil plans has the knowledge of drugs
    and access to them, he will use it on his victims who will do
    what they are told, programmed to do, and later have zero memories
    of what they just did. Documented facts, criminal cases - from
    bank robbery to rape.
    It's just because I'm tired of certain people refusing to
    believe the scheme that is now so obvious. Refusing to admit
    "brainwashing" exists everywhere and does work on everyone
    to change our nature, not to the best. And of course the bigger the star,
    the more "experiments" going on behind the curtain, to keep
    things controlled.

    I mean, what can I personally do but to spread the info
    for consideration, and info gets rejected even by people close
    to me. Lol, especially men! Men refuse to believe anything,
    even though same thing happened on "common people" level and
    documented doesn't get any "that's a bunch of BS" from them.
    Is that distrust/dislike of celebrities in general I wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atxGNYrBftI

    This is called The Real Story behind Aliens UFO, Demons the Illuminati and Satanism. Really good, connects a lot of dots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous Said "It's just because I'm tired of certain people refusing to believe the scheme that is now so obvious."

    I am going through this right now with my sisters. One is highly educated in the traditional sense and has also been thourally indoctrinated. The other one is on the fence, and when we have conversations alone, I feel that she really is beginning to get where I come from. Well, the younger, more educated one is visiting from abroad for Christmas and we all went shopping together last night.

    As soon as we got in the car, a Rihanna CD was put in the CD player and I was like, "OMG, you're gonna listen to the devil worshipper." I am very live and let live, and up until a few years ago was totally into rap and listened to pop as well, So I was not going to ask that they turn it off. Anyway, it turned into this, "let's pick Lindsey's brain" type of thing. I really would like to make them see, but like most of you, I have given up and instead wait for them to ask. Well, last night, I just felt like I really wasn't getting anywhere and I just wanted to stop talking about it. This is where it is hard bc they take it as you are losing the argument when in reality you are at a complete loss as to how to pull the blinders off their eyes.

    Well, my educatd sister (who has no background in religion AT ALL vs. myself and middle sister who at least spent a few years as kids in the church)told me that if I want to be taken seriously, I need to stop at the conspiracy part bc the whole devil worshipping thing sounds crazy. I tried to explain to them using spirituality and the battle between good and evil. Trying to bridge the gap, I asked my one sister (who I know has seen them before) if she believes in spirits and she got quiet and told me that she has decided that she imagined all of that. And, when I asked if they believed in GOD, my educated sister said "no" with no hesitation while the one that lives here hesitated for a second and then also said, "no."

    This to me is the ultimate example that everything we believe is going on is the truth. If it wasn't why would they spend so much time convincing us that GOD doesn't exist when they KNOW he does bc they worship his adversary?!?! UGH! Sooooo hard to see society winning even in your own family.

    All I know is that whole night has really left me feeling kind of empty and scared bc if my extremely intelligent sisters cannot see throught this crap, is there hope for the rest of the sheeple?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous said - "I mean, what can I personally do but to spread the info
    for consideration, and info gets rejected even by people close
    to me. Lol, especially men! Men refuse to believe anything,
    even though same thing happened on "common people" level and
    documented doesn't get any "that's a bunch of BS" from them."

    .............. "What can I do . . ." that must be the most frequently asked question by the individual when their eyes are opened. Well, you are ALREADY doing something. You took it upon yourself to educate yourself and do your own research, so when anyone comes to try to derail you with misinformation, you know better.

    How to spread the word . . . It's as easy as posting a link to a facebook page or twitter with a catchy little title, for example, "Oh? This what I voted for?" or "Your Tax dollars at work" or, "FEMA = FASCIST EUGENECISTS' MILITARY ASSOCIATION" - anything to get them to click on the link. Youtube videos are most effective. Some of the ones that present more like documentaries that show documents will peak interest in many to want to research on their own further. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Lindsey - I don't have time to watch the whole link now but I have started it. Thank you for posting. You might be interested in my "Angel of Light" blog I wrote back in July or August (not sure which month but it was definitely this year).

    You said - "And, when I asked if they believed in GOD, my educated sister said "no" with no hesitation while the one that lives here hesitated for a second and then also said, "no." "

    ............ You have a sister that doesn't believe in God, you have one that was BULLIED into saying something she probably does not believe just because educated sister said no. I have a sister that believes but is ANGRY with God because her oldest son has leukemia. And like many who have had a child with life threatening illness, she is of the mindset that because God didn't answer her prayers the way she wanted them answered, she is angry and she's not going to do anything for God.

    Lindsey, you planted the seed in the one sister. Just keep GENTLY planting and let God take care of the rest. The sister that does not believe? The same thing. Sometimes lead by example is the only want to plant that seed. I've locked horns with my sister over this many times, but she's watching what is going on in the world. Keep dropping the seeds. Sooner or later those predictions of "crazyness" are going to prove themselves on the evening news. You've done the research. One of the most convincing pieces of film I have ever seen is the one with JFK giving the speech about the "conspiracy" to the American Newspaper's Association. Send that to her in an email and just ask her, "What do you think he is talking about?"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Bonnie,

    I have to weigh in. I caught your latest blog this evening. It took me a long time to read, for all the getting up at every paragraph and pacing the room. I am familiar with almost all the research material you presented, but you really put it together for further pondering. After 2 ½ years since Michael’s death, more pieces of the puzzle are coming together. All I can do is sigh and say, most reverently, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, and pace the room again. Also, it is amazing how so many others have contributed research material to you. I think that Michael’s true fans are such an incredible resource. And the comments are so, so great. I feel such a kinship with you all.

    I have been praying for you Bonnie. For strength, and wisdom, to help move us all forward for the children. Now with Bryce’s comments, she encourages us to also help others, our fellow brothers and sisters in bondage. I am making my first moves for action on these issues. I am excited, because God is the wind beneath my wings (as He is with you, as well). Thank you so much Bonnie. You are truly gifted, and you are using your gift to the glory of God. It is really a pleasure to see, and a spectacular endeavor. Thank you for all the reminders to pray for the children and the Jacksons. We are warriors.

    Emily

    PS. First time seeing Fulford. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Bonnie

    Here is a video of MJ chef Douglas Jones he says he quit 2 weeks prior to MJ death. Very suspect!

    http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=douglas+jones+and+michael+jackson&oq=douglas+jones+and+michael+jackson&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=25141l53326l0l56617l33l31l0l8l1l1l1464l5992l4-1.7-4l5l0

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bonnie said: Anonymous . . . Have faith. If they were really using a stun gun, that incident would have never made the news . . . it MADE THE NEWS FOR A REASON. For us to put two and two together. Michael's children are safe. Trust God on this one. They are okay.
    ---------------
    Thank you Bonnie...I was never very good with puzzles - lol. Perhaps I care a bit too much...well no one can never care enough and Michael is testament to this. I will keep the faith and trust that God holds us all in the palms of his hands.

    Wishing you and your family a very blessed CHRISTmas filled with love.

    ReplyDelete
  13. BONNIE & EVERYONE,

    HAPPY & PEACEFUL XMAS !

    MICHAEL, YOU ARE WITH US MORE THAN EVER !

    ReplyDelete
  14. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and in this case, two pictures are enough to stay committed to saving Michael, his message, and all of his babies, as he always called them!

    That photo of Michael's legs just rips my heart to shreds, because this is man who started out as a beautiful innocent child with so much to give. And we are seeing the evidence of the evil that lurked around him his entire life right there on his beautiful legs. Legs that should have been valued and nurtured for their hard work to give the dance of magic to the world for forty years! I love your legs, Michael, and every scar you bear is a testament to your courage and perseverance.

    Then I see the innocent Jon Benet, who has become the tragic symbol for all imprisoned children everywhere. Her little life lasted all of seven years, but held untold secrets of agonizing abuse at the hands of the same evil minds that preyed on Michael. If ever there was a fight worth fighting to the last breath, it is this one!

    Words are as powerful as our minds allow them to be, and we have the power to see changes come about with knowledge and awareness. Michael is the most courageous advocate of children, and he has shown us how sharing one's soul and pain can produce positive results. With Michael's healing comes our own healing, and I am proud to be a part of this effort. Bonnie, you have done more than you will ever know in bringing us together through your blog. I told you recently that if you leave, there is nowhere else to go for the kind of research you provide.

    Michael enlightened us through the most beautiful music ever written, and his lyrics were meant to be explored and understood. The map was there all along, and you are the one who helped us see the signs. It all comes down to three things. God, Love and Truth.

    God bless you, Bonnie! God bless our precious Michael, all of his babies, and everyone here, for a peaceful and loving holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hmm...wonder why they didn't call Chef Douglas Jones to the stand?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Its been a rough couple of weeks, and revisiting the whole mind control thing has really not helped lol I ALWAYS get so messed up when I get on an MK tangent, and I have been on one between this blog and my own research. It just makes me so sad to think of what these poor people go through. I have never read the Bryce book myself, I have been looking for it for a while and it just so happened to pop up when you said you didnt have it. So it's definately difficult. I have read most of Springmeier's (sp?) book, but this one is much more personal.

    Then last night, my son wanted to listen to some music and when I asked him what, he said, "Micho Jacsas," aka "the Cool Guy." The only CD I could find was an old J5 compillation with, "I Want You Back" as the first song. Ugh, if I didn't straight lose it thinking about that poor kid who they abused for over forty years. I remembered how I felt when he first died, thinking about how he wouldn't be a part of my kids' lives the way he was in mine and their fathers' (Both of us idolized MJ growing up--I researched him like crazy when I was younger, and their father was also obsessed, he always tells me how he had the red jacket and the white glove).

    Anyway, it just makes me really sad thinking about the misery that others go through while my kids get to grow up in paradise. I want to keep them pure as long as possible, but already I see the world creeping in around them, changing them in little ways.

    I know this is disjointed, but I guess the overwhelming feeling I had last night was that the world felt like it was a better place when we still had Michael. I don't want to raise my kids in a world populated by the Rihanna's and the Jay-Z's, Kanye's, Lady Gaga's and Beyonce's.

    I don't want them to have to be on alert all the time bc some psycho's (that run our government) might come snatch them up and turn them into sex slaves, or worse.

    I am really hoping that things come out into the light next year and the damn sheeple wake up so maybe we can get started making this world a place where we can sleep peacefully at night.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Here is a beautiful song written by Robin Gibb and his son R.J. called "Christmas Day." The audio is on this link to his site. Robin is an incredible song writer and my prayers go out to him for his recovery. And to Michael, wherever you are, your smile makes the sun shine in our hearts on a rainy day. I love you and thank you so much for all you have given us!

    MERRY CHRISTMAS to Michael, MJ-3, the entire Jackson family, my family, and to my darling brother Gil, who like Robin is also fighting cancer so bravely. As Robin once said when speaking about Michael, we must learn to cherish and appreciate those we love while they are with us, not after they're gone.

    Bonnie, with all my heart I wish you and Ed a new beginning in 2012 that will help put the stresses of the past year behind you. No one deserves it more. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    http://www.robingibb.com/splash

    ReplyDelete
  18. Emily said - "After 2 ½ years since Michael’s death, more pieces of the puzzle are coming together. All I can do is sigh and say, most reverently, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, and pace the room again. Also, it is amazing how so many others have contributed research material to you."

    ......... Oh Emily, your description of having to get up and pace is sometimes how I have to get through writing these blogs. Two years ago, I never expected to be sitting here crying in front of my computer while praying with Michael just staring at me from the screen (That was my fault, I put him there). He's probably getting tired of looking at my closet door ;o)

    Thank you so much for your prayers Emily. This is family here too for me and that grows every day. It's not done yet though. I meet 2012 with trepidation. I am so glad God put me here. And what reduces me to tears of awe every single time I think about it, is that looking back, all the way to my own childhood, God had been talking to me about this time way back then.

    Fulford - that was the first time I had seen him as well. I believe he posted that this year, probably within the last few weeks judging by his mention of Christmas. God bless you Emily. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Nita and everyone else - - I will post more, after my mother goes to bed. She's watching t.V. and it's very distracting, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nita said - "Here is a video of MJ chef Douglas Jones he says he quit 2 weeks prior to MJ death. Very suspect! "

    ........ You're right, it IS very suspect. Did you see who's account this was? TINI. Nobody else even acknowledged this guy working in the house but him.
    --------------------------------------------

    Anonymous said - "Wishing you and your family a very blessed CHRISTmas filled with love."

    .......... Thank you very much. The same to you and your family. God bless all of you with strength and love♥
    ---------------------------------------------

    Line said - "MICHAEL, YOU ARE WITH US MORE THAN EVER !"

    ........... Merry Christmas to you and thank you for your support this year line. I mean that to everyone here too. Michael is with us, but oh my word, did I feel Latoya today. I have to get busy with the Christmas blog so I can explain this.

    I love you Line. One of these days . . . I would like to meet you. :o) Merry Christmas and God bless you♥
    ----------------------------------------

    @Spotlight - You too noted the common plea from two people who suffered similar mistreatment and torture. I've had people email me with the question "how could God let this go on?" Do you know how tough it is to answer something like that? There is going to come a day when those who hurt others will no longer have one more minute to commit their crimes. There is still time for God's elect who are still lost to come to him, but I wish they would see what their hesitation is allowing to continue.

    Thank you for the Robin Gibb song. That was a great find :o) I wonder how he is doing?
    ----------------------------------------

    True Justice said - "Hmm...wonder why they didn't call Chef Douglas Jones to the stand?"

    Probably because he didn't work there. I'm listening to this interview and he can't even accurately describe what he prepared for the family. Asian influence, some french influence with upscale? What the heck is that? He has a lot of information for someone that only worked their two weeks. No one else even mentions him? Not even the body guards? What are you thinking about that?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lindsey said - "I know this is disjointed, but I guess the overwhelming feeling I had last night was that the world felt like it was a better place when we still had Michael. I don't want to raise my kids in a world populated by the Rihanna's and the Jay-Z's, Kanye's, Lady Gaga's and Beyonce's.

    I don't want them to have to be on alert all the time bc some psycho's (that run our government) might come snatch them up and turn them into sex slaves, or worse."

    ................. How old are your kiddies, Lindsey? I know that fear . . . it's even worse when your kids are already grown and out of the house and you wonder if they are strong enough to go to God when someone tries to change their thinking or persecute them for their beliefs. I honestly wondered if this was the last Christmas we were going to have and I can't get to my children (they live 400 miles away) My oldest turned 25 but because of his Aspergers, he's still an innocent. I just pray for them and hope I instilled enough knowledge about God that they keep Him close.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Michael, I want you to know love never felt so fulfilling and because God has never given me a reason to believe otherwise, I continue to pray for your well being, HEALTH, and that you feel all this love. Latoya - ♥♥♥ I don't know what to say. That dream I had about meeting you and your mom at that church still resonates with me. In the dream I bent to give your mom a hug and she surprised me with a kiss on the cheek. I will always remember that like it happened for real♥ Thank you for letting us in to love you too . . that goes for the rest of your siblings. I have more to say in the Christmas letter. God bless you all, I LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. BONNIE said : "One of these days . . . I would like to meet you. :o)

    ..Come & visit me..whenever you can ! I will once E-mail to you a recent pic of mine. A huge cold plagued me for 2 weeks thus I wait a bit :o) Although we learnt from your Blog since long, the horrendous facts committed on children by many showbiz or political monsters leave me at times voiceless ! Lady Gaga, Rihanna, etc. : yes, I understand Lindsey's worries for her children. This type of music reflects what the Illuminati want us to be : robot humanoids, uniform worldwide & versed into "sexiness" at all rates (the real term is "bestiality" in fact). But glamour, beauty, grace, soul, feelings : no nothing no more ! That's why I too miss Michael even more now.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.