Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
Norma Jean was a code name that Michael allegedly gave to people he wanted security to forward directly to him. It was also the real name of a famous actress we know as Marilyn Monroe. Was Michael also trying to put out clues by choosing this as a code name for friends to give his security staff as an "okay" to be put through to him?
In January, 1995, this co-author’s newsletter From A Follower of Christ had a feature article on Marilyn Monroe.
Excerpts ...On a day in October, 1957, a woman named Lena Pepitone was hired to take care of Marilyn Monroe. In 1979, she published her memories of the time she was the primary person taking care of Marilyn Monroe. I personally think that Lena Pepitone was clean, and didn’t know what she was dealing with. She describes in detail her life with Marilyn Monroe. The inside story of life with Marilyn is nothing like people might imagine. Lena’s book is such a clear description of how life with a Monarch slave can be--that I decided to use her book as the basis of some articles.
Marilyn Monroe was an orphan, and during her infancy the Illuminati/CIA programmed her to be a Monarch slave. Before becoming an actress, while she was still a stripper, she spent time with the founder of the Church of Satan Anton LaVey. Victims of LaVey have pointed him out as a mind-control programmer. At that time, Marilyn was going by several names including Mona. When they made her a star, Marilyn lived on the 13th floor, in 13E at Sutton Place, NY - the world of the rich and famous. That is where Lena came to help her.
However, Marilyn’s existence was not that of a rich person, but was more like that of an inmate. Marilyn was allowed to have no personal life, outside of the dictates of her programmers and her masters. The programmers and users bore down so hard on controlling Marilyn that they repeatedly came close to driving her insane.
The following format the words in italic are direct quotes from Lena Pepitone’s book which is entitled Marilyn Monroe Confidential An Intimate Personal Account, NY: Simon & Schuster, 1979. · p.16- "Floor-to-ceiling mirrors were everywhere. Even the dining alcove at the rear of the living room had a table with a mirrored top. All these mirrors didn‘t cheer things up."
In programming Monarch slaves, mirrors are used a great deal. Within the Monarch slave’s mind, countless mirror images are made. The slave sees thousands of mirrors everywhere in their mind. Because Marilyn was so stripped of any personal identity, she decorated her house as her mind looked on the inside--full of mirrors. Although other Monarchs may have some desires to decorate with mirrors, Marilyn is the most extreme case I know of filling one’s house full of mirrors.
· p.25-- "Marilyn ‘s bedroom was definitely not a queen ‘s chamber... There were no paintings in the cramped, square room, only mirrors. Marilyn’s controllers kept her down. Even when she was famous and great, she lived like a slave. She was not allowed to have any self-esteem beyond what she was programmed for.
· p.29 -- "May was finally able to call for the chauffeur to take Marilyn away. " ... Marilyn was a captive, she didn’t go anywhere on her own, she always had someone drive her.
· p.32-- "First of all, Marilyn’s life was incredibly monotonous for her. Her doctor ‘s appointments (I later learned these were appointments with psychiatrists) and her acting lessons were virtually all she had to look forward to. She spent most of her time in her little bedroom... Marilyn went out of the house to be either programmed or groomed. Other than that she stayed cooped up in her room. Does the reader begin to see that the woman was a slave with no life of her own?
· p.33-- "She didn ‘t even own a television, never listened to the radio." They stripped Marilyn of any contact with the outside world to insure that their mind control would work. They were afraid that something might go wrong with the first Presidential slave that was allowed to be highly visible to the public....
· p.41-- , "Shit. My life is shit, "she wept. "I can’t go anywhere. I’m a prisoner in this house. " Marilyn is only telling the truth.
· p.43-- "Because Marilyn had no real friends, she concentrated on herself" The closest friend Marilyn had is saying that Marilyn Monroe had no real friends. Doesn’t that strike someone as strange. Marilyn didn’t have any real friends. Almost the only ones in her life were her abusers, and they worked hard to strip her of any personal goals or esteem.
· p.70-- "You can go anywhere," I assured her. "Anywhere in the world" "Who with? she asked sadly. "Who with? By myself""Mr. Miller, your friends..." "What friends? I ain ‘t got nobody." Many times during the programming, the programmers separate the victim from anyone who could be a support person, they are isolated from having friends and relatives unless the relatives are in the occult.
· p. 71 --Marilyn repeatedly calls herself a prostitute. She says, "They laugh at me. What am I . . . nothing... a prostitute. "Further on the page Marilyn tells Lena that no one has cared about her for her entire life, including her mother....
· p.77-- "Don’t take my baby. So they took my baby from me... and I never saw it again. "After Marilyn had a healthy baby it was taken away from her and she was never allowed to see it. It was very likely sacrificed. Marilyn was too afraid to ask what they were going to do with it.
· p.100-- Marilyn loses her baby at the same place that some of her programming was done at. One can speculate that they took the baby for some perverted use....
· p.134 -- "The operation took place at Polyclinic Hospital where Marilyn had lost her baby the year before... "Going back to that hospital’s a nightmare... .Pain? What ‘spain?" For her, the only pain was in not having her own child" . Notice she always go back to the Polyclinic Hospital. Monarch victims have had to endure vast amounts of horrible torture. They learn to survive by disassociation. When Marilyn says "What is pain?" she is being accurate in reflecting her response to pain. She could not have pain--because she would disassociate it. Certain alters are created to take the pain, and the other alters don’t have to experience it.
· p.135-- "I found Marilyn in a small room without any view. It was very depressing, especially since there were no flowers or any other signs that Marilyn had friends who were thinking of her." Imagine a great actor like Marilyn is given a room without a view and no flowers or anything to cheer her up.
· p.137-- "Marilyn’s now almost daily visits to the psychiatrists ... She was closely monitored.
· p.193-- Marilyn’s half-sister tries to come into Marilyn’s life. Marilyn says, "I have a right to have a family." And on the next page, "Gee, you’re really my sister. My sister... At least you lived with relatives." Marilyn’s masters did not want her to have any family. They often strip the deeper alters of a Monarch slave from any ties to any non-cult person....
· p.199--Marilyn orders a $3,000 Emerald green dress to be made. Emerald green is often the most favorite color of Monarch slaves because of their Wizard of Oz programming which is usually the foundational programming.
· p.202-- "Frank... clipped two gorgeous emerald earrings on Marilyn ‘s ears." Again we see that emerald green is often used by Monarch slaves.
· p. 205-- "A side from her evenings with Frank , Marilyn’s life in California seemed identical to her life in New York. She didn‘t read, didn‘t watch television, didn’t go anywhere. Although the sun was always shining, Marilyn was as pale as ever. She didn’t like to go outside during the day." The Illuminati Formula 12. External Controls - Source
-Michael Jackson, in a 2001 interview (Michael, as it stands right now, you’re just going to have to trust me . . . I love you. I’m sure wherever you are you feel it and you know).