Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: They Meant to Bring Michael Back

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Thursday, December 15, 2011

They Meant to Bring Michael Back


The Carefully Constructed “Tragedy”








3And I wrote this same unto you, lest, when I came, I should have sorrow from them of whom I ought to rejoice; having confidence in you all, that my joy is the joy of you all.

4For out of much affliction and anguish of heart I wrote unto you with many tears; not that ye should be grieved, but that ye might know the love which I have more abundantly unto you.

5But if any have caused grief, he hath not grieved me, but in part: that I may not overcharge you all.


On yesterday’s blog where I covered a couple of the Jackson’s songs “Torture” and “Heartbreak Hotel/This Place Hotel”, Watching Over the Children of Our People, Part 4 , I realized I made a mistake. 

It was SUPPOSED to be part 4, but I left the “part 3” in the title and now I can’t change it without deleting the whole thing, so we have two part 3’s.  That’s how upset I was when I saw that law SB 1540 passed yesterday.  That bit of news that my brother texted to me on my phone ruined the rest of my day, my spirit, and shut down every cognitive thought I had. All I could focus on was . . .

“We’ve been lied to”.

While that should have been no big revelation with everything we’ve uncovered this year, my mind was thinking, “for the last two years they’ve been working on this. And where have we been?  Front and center, engrossed in the perils of Michael Jackson and family”.

Rational thought?  I tried.  I tried to get there yesterday and the struggle just to do that brought me to tears because yes, I felt betrayed.  I felt betrayed by country, by the people we voted for, and by the Jacksons and their seemingly willing part in this.  (Where did I get they were willing?  Keep reading), And Michael.

All the signs, all the “who-dunits”, all the “look what’s going on here!” and “Michael’s children are on Twitter!” and the Murray trial, and “Murray’s on suicide watch” and “Here’s the cover of “You Are Not Alone” in France” and on and on and on.”  Distraction-attraction.  (I’m crying writing this, this is so painful).

Aside from the fact that you feel like you are being hurt by people you grew to love (and never met, explain THAT one to a shrink), you are also struggling and trying to hold onto faith, and asking God “What?  This?  Why?” Even though it is written in THE BOOK:


5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

It says the same thing in Luke:

8And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

9But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.

10Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

And again in Revelation, which book was written for this time:

1The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

2Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

3Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.


There is no question that God put in this Book enough times for us to hear it loud and clear that “these things would come to pass”, that we would suffer, that we would see things we wouldn’t like and that things would “get rough for his family” so to speak.  God told us so we would know and be prepared.

I don’t doubt God.  I pray and question and ask why and ask for help when I’m confused or just want a spiritual hug.  I don’t doubt God, but yesterday . . . I doubted Michael.  I did not expect how much that would hurt. 

I went through a day pretty similar in pain to the day in August of 2009 when I prayed for Michael.  I cried most of yesterday.  I wrote to a couple of people to tell them what I was going through, hoping to explain some of the comments I’ve made; to tell them where I was coming from without telling them where I was coming from.  People that read the blog but usually only comment in email.

I answered people that asked me what I thought about Paris’s comment on “Ellen” about thinking wearing the masks her father made her wear was “stupid” before she understood why she had to wear them.  (That went over like sprung bear claw trap when I heard that!) So that did not help my mood either.

So I lay in bed last night, just like I did in August of 2009, and I cried my eyes out, with my overworked husband sleeping beside me.  I couldn’t even consciously pray because I just did not know what to say.  I didn’t know how to express how I felt, so I let the pain in my heart do the talking because I just could not bring myself to say what I was thinking.

I felt like a little kid who is devastated after finding out that a parent they loved and cherished was lying to her the whole time and leading her in the wrong direction.  I spent two years on this blog . . . OVER two years dedicated to a man that I could only get to know through his songs, writings, interviews and painful depositions and speeches.  Dedicated to him and his message and now I was questioning that whole message and its purpose.

People used Michael to try to put forth an agenda that would hurt people.  HE SAID he didn’t want to hurt people –

What can I do but bring forth the talent that God gave me?  That's all I wanted to do.  To share the love and gift of entertainment.  That's all I want to do.  I don't want to hurt anybody." - Michael Jackson, 2002 Radio interview with Steve Harvey

Now they are still using him and by all appearances, with his blessing and assistance from his family.  “Here . . . look at me, look at what we are doing, read between the lines, funny ha-ha pumpkin in the court room, find my murderer, find my brother’s murderer while your country and its leaders are setting up behind you, preparing to eat you alive.

Michael’s speech in the “This is It” movie, “Everybody’s doing a great job, and just continue and believe, and have faith.  Give me your all, your endurance, and your patience and your understanding.  But . . . it’s an adventure.  (chuckles) It’s a great adventure.  There’s nothing to be nervous about (wanna bet!)  They just want wonderful experiences, they want escapism . . . We want to take them places they’ve never been before.  We want to show them talent like they’ve never seen before.  So give your all.


Escapism.  I can’t accurately describe this “experience” as wonderful.  And escapism is something that at this time only he has experienced while the rest of us are still sitting here two years later, stumbling over “who killed Michael”.  There are much more pleasant ways I can think of to spend my time then trying to solve a murder, so wonderful experiences don’t fit.

Taking us places we’ve never been before – In front of my computer, in my house?  For TWO YEARS?   Did he know I was going to move to a state I’ve never lived in before when he made that speech?  Is THAT the “place they’ve never been before” that he’s talking about?  Michael!  Pine trees!  Seen ‘em, love the way they smell but seriously?  Nothing new.

Show them talent like they’ve never seen before – Yes . . . dying is the ultimate adventure, Peter Pan.  He did it remarkably well, made us all cry, enraptured us with his message that until he died, the elite kept buried but now want us all to know about because it fits into their plan.  The Pied Piper of the Illuminati.   The gatherer.  The false prophet in Jam – “The Beast” in “Threatened”.  Congratulations.  I applaud you.  Well done.  I will keep this in my heart for comfort while FEMA is stuffing it’s coffins with the bodies of the deceived.  A “great adventure indeed” but I fail to see the humor in it.  (I was building on this in my mind, pretty wasn’t it?)

Give your all – This one stumped me.  I don’t know what more I can do.  I research and write on just about a daily basis, spending ten to twelve hours a day at this.  I pray, I read the Bible included in this, and forgive me, but I occasionally have to feed my husband and wash clothes.  I can barely know if I’m going to be evicted from one month to the next, so hiring a maid or a cook is out of the question and judging by the experiences MICHAEL’S HAD with hired help, I think I’ll pass.  Of the many challenges Michael has had to face, I seriously doubt any of them including trying to figure out how to live on $2,000 a month. 

There’s nothing to be nervous about – Sure.



All these thoughts ran through my head yesterday, blistering my heart.  A bunch of heated emotions ran through me and latched onto every nerve ending like fish hooks with acid on them. 

I know the enemy can only get to you if he can convince you he’s your friend.  So if someone spends forty years singing about love and the importance of it, but disappears and leaves clues of his possible deception laying around so you are preoccupied with that instead of what THEY are getting ready to do to you, would that be called a “strong delusion”?

Once in this mindset, I began looking at all the “patterns” that Michael had talked about in previous interviews and thought, “he’s right.  There is a pattern, but he with what he knew he continued to do their bidding.  Why?”

I had posted this yesterday on the blog:

The troubles with Chandler begin in August of that year.  The Jackson’s fly out to support Michael in Taipei on September 7.  This is where Jermaine, Jackie and the family walk into the first time seeing their brother hooked up to I.V’s in the hotel room.  On October 18, 1993, Dr. Klein and Debbie Rowe both arrive in Chile to treat Michael.  Howard Manning, Michael’s attorney representing him the the “Thriller” copyright infringement suit (He’s now a judgesource) represents him in court.

Michael is taken to London by Liz and Larry Fortensky in November to undergo the “intervention” and Michael ends the year with the horrific strip search and his live broadcast on national T.V. describing this injustice to the world.

This carefully crafted tragedy is something I will go into later on (again).


Why did the elite give Michael the airspace to make his pleas?

This led me to other thoughts.  Michael spoke of patterns of behavior in the 2005 Jesse Jackson radio interview, so I went over these in my brain as well.

Pattern – 1993:

- Michael’s blockbuster Interview with Oprah before allegations surfaced.
– Michael is accused of sexual crimes against a child he tried to help.
- The accusations surface in the news while he’s performing
- Michael is served a warrant in which he is strip searched
- Sneddon is the agent used to investigate the “crime”
- Grand Jury testimony is leaked
- Michael is “allowed” to broadcast a rebuttal to the leaks. It is televised internationally.

- Grand Juries refuse to indict, Michael pays settlement
- Geraldine Hughes, who previously was a legal secretary to the plaintiff’s attorney (Barry Rothman) decides AFTER THE SETTLEMENT to come out and write a book about Michael’s innocence.

Pattern – 2003:

-Michael’s Bashir Documentary airs before 2003 allegations surface.
- Michael is accused of sexual crimes against another child he tried to help.
- The “raid” hits the news as Michael is working on a video in Las Vegas
- Michael is arrested this time, and mistreated in jail
- Sneddon is the agent used to investigate the “crime”.
- Grand Jury testimony is leaked
- Michael is “allowed” to broadcast a rebuttal and it is aired nationally
- Jury in trial refuses to convict, finds innocent on all counts
- Aphrodite Jones, who previously and knowingly made false statements during the trial about testimony, suddenly does an about face and writes a book about Michael’s innocence.

The same pattern of causing the problem, then going in to fix it.

The same thing with his passing.  Media and internet vampires who had previously written scathing comments in forums like MJStar, and in blogs were now suddenly his friend, attacking the media for their “conspiracy” against Michael.

So was Michael a willing pawn or an unwilling one?

Michael is not convincingly dead.  The Murray trial was a complete farce, the evidence BLATANTLY skewed to get a conviction, neat and tidy like with prosecution witnesses lying all over the place.  Pumpkins in the court room, the wandering tie and the 32-star fake Seal of California, no name on a crypt that must be costing either the family or the estate a fortune, children that can talk about the things their father made them do calling it “stupid” without shedding one cotton picking tear and on the same day, 1540 is voted into law by our congress.

So now the innocence of children, which supposedly Michael fought for, is being thwarted again this time by HIS CHILDREN for the benefit of the enemy that killed their father.

Sorry, but my credit card is maxed on this one . . . can’t buy it.

I EXPECT the pain inflicted upon me to be done by the enemy.  I did NOT expect it to be inflicted upon me by Michael with the assist of his family.  I am unused to fighting for the truth in this manner.

How do you “understand” this, Michael?

Crying?  Praying?  That filled my day yesterday.  I don’t know if I expected another “air kiss” last night while filling my pillow with tears, but I didn’t get one, so it doesn’t matter. 

As I lay there I kept hearing over and over again “Don’t let go, don’t let go of my hand . . . don’t you, don’t you do it . . .”  The lyrics to the song then began at the beginning while I lay there with tears sliding across the bridge of my nose and onto the pillow:


Whatever Happens

He gives another smile, tries to understand her side
To show that he cares
She can’t stay in the room
She's consumed with everything that's been goin' on
She says

[Chorus]
Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand

Everything will be alright, he assures her
But she doesn't hear a word that he says
Preoccupied, she's afraid
Afraid that what they're doing is not right
He doesn't know what to say, so he prays
Whatever, whatever, whatever

[Chorus]
Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand
Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand
Whatever happens, don't you let go of my hand

Don't let go of my hand
Don't let go of my hand

He's working day and night, thinks he'll make her happy
Forgetting all the dreams that he had
He doesn't realize it's not the end of the world
It doesn't have to be that bad
She tries to explain, "It's you that makes me happy,"
Whatever, whatever, whatever

[Chorus]
Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand
Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand
Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand
Whatever happens, don't you let go of my hand

Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand
Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand
Whatever happens, don't you let go of my hand

Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand


This is a personal song to me.  It is also a personal song to you or anyone else struggling with doubt.  Look at the words. 

He gives another smile, tries to understand her side
To show that he cares
She can’t stay in the room
She's consumed with everything that's been goin' on

This first stanza entered my head last night as I lay there in tears, and that ‘she’ is me.  It’s me and Michael trying to communicate (the only avenue he has with us is song), he gives another smile, tries to show he cares and I can tell you he has in his way.  He could be seeing, wherever he is, this blog and trying to figure out what I’m doing, why I wrote such and such, why did I say that, trying to understand my side, as I am seeing it with the information I have.  I’m “consumed with everything that’s been going on” past tense.  I’m learning what has been happening all along.  It’s overwhelming.  I keep falling out – leaving the room, breaking down, can’t take it.

Everything will be alright, he assures her
But she doesn't hear a word that he says
Preoccupied, she's afraid
Afraid that what they're doing is not right
He doesn't know what to say, so he prays

I followed his lyrics through my tears into the next stanza.  “Everything will be alright, he assures her”, the first assurance was the “air kiss” from nowhere in August of 2009.  From there the assurances have been in mysterious little messages either through comments, emails where someone says something I am thinking at that moment, or even in search terms that prompt me to search under a term that was entered and I find an answer.

but she doesn’t hear a word that he says” – Yes this happens.  When you are angry “no angel can reach you”.  “Preoccupied, she’s a afraid, afraid what they’ve been doing’s not right” – The apex of my doubts yesterday. God this is killing me.  I am afraid what’ he’s doing is not right.  What I’m doing is not right.  Who is the deception for?  Mental struggle and yes, that doubt HAS preoccupied my thoughts and taken me off my course.

I thought to myself, could he KNOW???  This is Michael Jackson!  Tears continue to sog my pillow and I continue to follow the lyrics, hearing the song in my head – “He doesn’t know what to say, so he prays (whatever happens, don’t let go of my hand)”.

On December 9th, this showed up in my search terms:

michael jackson "i just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language: i love you from the bottom of my heart. i would love your prayers and your goodwill, and please be patient and be with me and believe in me."

As it is above.  You see the search box above on the right hand side panel, at the top of the blog?  It’s SMALL.  Usual search terms I get are in direct relationship to Michael or the trial or events in his past, his songs, etc…  They don’t put “Michael Jackson” in front of it because they are already on the blog.

On the day of Murray’s verdict, I was checking my blog a couple of hours before the time it was supposed to air online and I saw this:

 “Michael Jackson praying – 4

Every couple of minutes I would check and that number would increase. Within a two hour period, “michael jackson praying” was entered 20 times on this blog.  I had seen it before entered a couple of times within a week thinking someone was looking for a picture, but this was 20 times in a two hour period.

Now this could be fans putting it in the search box, it could be various friends of Michael’s that read this blog, it could be a family member reading the blog.  But it helped because I was able to remain calm and EXPECT that the verdict was going to be “guilty”.  Next line in the song . . .


He's working day and night, thinks he'll make her happy
Forgetting all the dreams that he had
He doesn't realize it's not the end of the world
It doesn't have to be that bad
He tried to explain, "It's you that makes me happy,"


These lyrics as they played in my head, reminded me that Michael could still be working, wherever he is, on this.  We’ve covered this in the lyrics before, the putting aside of his own dreams and taking up his cross to follow God and what God wanted him to do.  – “thinks he’ll make her happy” is also very personal. What has he always said he wanted to do with music?  Film?  Make people happy. Give them hope. Uplift them.

He doesn’t realize it’s not the end of the world, it doesn’t have to be that bad”.  He’s telling me, you, us  and reminding us that the “false prophets cry of doom” is not what it says in the Bible.  Something better is coming.  – “He tried to explain, ‘it’s you that makes me happy’” – So he loves us. 

This whole song just calls out for us to understand, the chorus anchoring the “have faith” message, “Don’t let go of my hand”.

I admit there are times I want to pull away, not wanting to see what is coming, like a kid that is pulling against their parent’s hand, afraid they won’t like where they are being led.  So it was with me yesterday.  But the thought of letting go?  That pain cuts deeply.  You can’t separate yourself from your soul once God has it.  In my mind’s eye I envision a baby in the womb.  If the placenta tears away from the uterine wall, its base for nourishment and oxygen is gone and the baby dies.  So happens to our soul if we tear it away from God.  You’re a dead man walking.  Something else has control of you at that point.   Sometimes I think doubt is the pain of that “pulling away”, and the pain is how God keeps you from pulling away and seeking him for comfort.

In the first dream I had where I saw Jesus face to face, I was constantly trying to find short cuts, leaving the path, getting lost only to cry in fear and he would appear and tell me I had to stay on the “straight and narrow”.  Instead I would want to cut over through the woods in a rush to get to my destination. 

On the straight and narrow, you may see some things you don’t like, but you keep going.  On the short cut that is not the will of God, those things you see that you are afraid of can get to you.

In the second dream I had where I saw Christ face to face a few years later, I was seeking him and didn’t find him.  At least not for a while.  I was running down long halls of closed doors, opening and entering rooms that had doors that led to other halls full of doors to other rooms, and on and on.  The ONLY door I saw open in one of those hallways is where Christ was standing.  In THAT dream, I did as felt I was being told – keep my eyes on him and don’t look away, don’t let them distract you.  Stay on the straight and narrow . . . don’t take the short cut.

I thought of this all day today as I am writing this.  Crying yes, but not like yesterday.  Doubt is painful.  Sometimes I think it’s more painful than losing someone, or lies, because doubt is a struggle not against the enemy, but against YOURSELF and the enemy. 

Doubt is the devil using YOU to fight YOU.

It also dawned on me, that some of the elements in the second dream I had about Jesus were to mirror what I would be finding, although I didn’t know it back then. 

Mind control – Hotel

A building with halls lined with dozens of closed doors.   These doors all lead to rooms, that have other doors that lead to other rooms or back out to hallways.  You can get from one to the other but you can’t get out.

Just like a fractured mind, compartmentalized . . . like spokes in a wheel.  And the only door I found open, and to the way out, was Jesus.

Michael’s story?  Or mine?  Maybe it’s yours.

That was the dream that had another dream stuck on the end of it, which came true as soon as I woke up.  God telling me “Pay attention to this one.  You’re going to need it.”

I am not an angel.  I am a person who has to navigate her fears and doubts while trying to fight through someone elses in their past to find the truth.  I hate to complain, but when I feel responsible for others, it makes job of finding and recording your observations that much harder.

There is more to cover.  I have two other blog topics waiting, focusing on what is going on in the world.

I had promised you a while back to tackle Daniel and Revelation and what it says to expect.  Soon it will be time to do that.  But until then the best weapon is information.

Knowing how Michael suffered from childhood on, and his brothers and no doubt his sisters, I still have to fight off anger about Joe and what part he may have played in this either through blindness or because he was blackmailed in some way.  I do not want to add to their burden while trying to find the truth.  God, I love them.  I have never felt such pain in my life. 

I would like for the love I feel to be strong enough to stop all this, just bring it to a screeching, grinding halt.  My heart was opened and I cannot shut it off even if I wanted to and I don’t want to.  I just wish I was a little stronger when bad news faces me and didn’t take it out on those I love.

Michael, please forgive me.  I’m trying, I really am.  No one said this would be easy.  These things must come to pass, right?  I love you.  I’m holding on.

Tomorrow will be a short blog with a long video that you really do need to see.  Take notes.  It’s HIStory.

God bless you and thank you for putting up with my ranting and crying.

26 comments:

  1. This was sent to me via email by one of the Cathy's that writes to me:

    "Bonnie, I'm so sorry that you had such a tearful emotional day yesterday.... really wish I could give you a big hug and a warm cup of tea.
    Love you dearly,
    Cathy
    P.S. your blog posted to my facebook at 11:11 tonight ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ "

    ............ Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie....Thank you for your words.The timing of this blog was, well....spirit-led, I think. I, too, was having a hard day today...it actually started yesterday...and continued. The tears just came.....out of a situation that is related to Michael. In regard to my situation, It went down a road that I did not expect and I was so sad and full of DOUBT! Hmmmmm.....I prayed, but didn't feel much better......initially. But after reading your pain-filled words, I think that was my answer. I was questioning this whole Micheal-thing....and why I was so consumed by it. I wondered if I was doing the right thing, following everything Micheal for 2+ years, or was this a crazy deception that I somehow got caught up in. But I believe you and I were meant to "find" Michael and see the path he has been down. Our pain of today is NOTHING compared to what he has dealt with. Your words were real today and comforting to me. Thank you. Thank you for your time and effort to finding the truth and for supporting Michael. He needs our love. Here's a *hug* for you, and one *hug* for you, Michael wherever you are!!

    Tylerjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...and please be patient and be with me and believe in me."

    Reminds me of Matthew 26:38, "Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceedingly sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me."

    Do we want to be found sleeping? It was impossible evidentally for the disciples to stay awake.

    Bonnie, I've had the same struggles. Everything so orchestrated. Concert themes for the illusions - Michael made to disappear after being imprisoned in coffins during Thriller. Then to magically appear somewhere else (like the cherry picker) to sing Beat It. That leaves us all waiting for the explosion and BAM - there he is. Was that part of Michael's message or part of "Their" programing??? Has Michael Jackson become the latest cult? Instead of him really dying or faking his own death, did "they" fake his death just to lock him up for more programing to bring him forth as The Beast when their time is right? Please, God - don't let that be!

    All this stuff on mind control is SICK. I just can't fathom people being so power hungry and manipulative with no regard or respect for human life and to have been planning this out for so long! But then, Satan has been here since the beginning and that's where it all stems from - it's all part of Satan's plan. What I don't get is how he can be so stupid to think that he could possibly win??? But here we are in the midst of the battle needing a reassuring hug from God.

    You've shared with us some very powerful dreams. You have the conviction in your heart that they were given to you by God. I am convinced that God told me that Michael had something important to teach me and that I was to pay attention. That's what started my search and lead me to your blog. I have had dreams too and that vision in the clouds that I shared with you. There are some things that you know that you know.

    I had a bad day Tuesday -started out first thing. You know, I found myself looking myself squarely in the eye in my bathroom mirror and blurting out "You know where this is coming from." Like a dummy I didn't right there and then pray for assistance in the battle going on around me. I had to wait until I got home that evening, but all through the day I knew, during every little irritating thing that was going wrong - pray and help will come. Why do we do that?

    Anyway, I guess what my ramblings are trying to say is that I believe in you and I believe in Michael just as I believe in God and Jesus. You are on the right track when Satan tries to have a hay day with you. This IS an adventure. Just maybe not quite what we'd like - but the ending is guaranteed to be divine! God grant us courage. I'm not letting go!

    Keep the faith. L.O.V.E. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm consistenly amazed with how several of us have the same thoughts feelings doubts faith. I often wondered is what we share a sense of awakening or is it all just an illusion?

    The thing is what I've noticed is those like us see what is going on in our world we pay attention. I've come to the conclusion that Michael has opened up many eyes minds and hearts by dying. I can attest to he did with me.

    It's not the type of adventure we envisioned when we started this journey. Nonetheless the path is towards truth towards God. I wholeheartedly believe this. I trust God has us in his hands.

    I've come to the conclusion that God is leading the way through Michael.

    I am reminded Michael sang "the planets are lining up we're bringing brighter days they're all in line waiting for you you're just another part of me"
    The waiting for you refers to God. I'm sure of this.

    I'm not letting go!
    God Bless us all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous said, " I've come to the conclusion that Michael has opened up many eyes minds and hearts by dying"

    Kind of makes you wonder if in "When morning awakes me, will you come and take me? I'll wait for you.", that morning was actually meant to be "mourning" - it was just hidden? A lot of Michael's songs remind me of Christ singing through him to his bride (us).

    I'm reminded of one of the videos I've seen on Utube of Michael's signings promoting Invincible. A girl came up and gave him a ring and asked him to marry her. He actually put the ring on. Security kind of pushed her along but Michael was actually looking for her as she was leaving. (Really cute!) She hollered, "Bye Michael" and his reply was, "See you at the wedding!" If we don't get to see him again before, he'll be there - at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ...........I am just utterly blown away by this road he is leading us down. Whatever side he is on....... We need to follow and learn ..it is an eye and heart opening experience either way . Wow Bonnie...you are amazing. Love and light to you.
    Mjsmessengers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie-
    i donlt understand..I'm frightened because I believe in Michael with all my heart..I have never felt he was still alive..but I believe he was sent by God and he was pure love and i'm so confused about what is happening to shake your faith in his goodness.. I admit i have only bazrely skimmed you new blog posts because when i saw you feel betrayed by michael, i am crying so i cant see or type straight. Forgive me..i will try to read all the blog posting i have missed the last few days..i'm suree then i will understand..but i had to comment now to tell you that i am scared. Poor michael is in heaven..whatever evils have happened since his ddeath, i am sure are in no way his fault. Maybe i am misunderstanding..so sorry.i need to try to read now. Bless you bonnie...don't lose faith in his message..he was only a man..but a Good man.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BONNIE said : " I don’t doubt God, but yesterday . . . I doubted Michael."
    &
    "Dedicated to him and his message and now I was questioning that whole message and its purpose."

    No, I would not if I were you ! Michael's whole message will be heard & worked by a few or many only but his spiritual purpose is only vain to the indifferent or the villains, not to Michael's followers & certainly not to God. Let us feel blessed at least that Michael's kind spirit accompanied us so tightly since 06.25.2009 & will for long. I may pass for a looney but I firmly believe that even during some desperate & lonely moments of our life, we may find comfort first with God of course but also with kind spirits : some of them we knew on Earth & others like Michael whom we did not know personally but however also left their strong spiritual print in our souls. Bonnie, the world can be very ugly & what still surrounds Michael also. So your doubts are also mine & many's but take courage, just let go at times & prepare yourself with joy & serenity for the Xmas spirit. I know-I know : "blablabla" :o) but injust events or people we may not always change or fight. The search of justice is very pure & noble but one may eventually be forced to live with questions without answers despite strenuous efforts. What matters in the end is the full dedication & heart one puts in one's search, the rest is in God's hands. Cheer up Baby♥♥♥

    Paris Jackson Ellen interview : Paris said something irrelevant but I forgive her because she is 14 only. However shouldn't this beautiful young girl now rather study, enjoy her family & friends ..& postpone her "debut" for late ? Is she or her family starving ? No. I do hope for Paris she will remember also later what her father Michael recommended to her : she will need it if she really goes into showbiz. Her name makes it easy now but later ? Aren't there already enough Lindsay Lohans' & lost children in Hollywood ? God protect her & her brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tylerjo said - "The timing of this blog was, well....spirit-led, I think. I, too, was having a hard day today...it actually started yesterday...and continued. The tears just came.....out of a situation that is related to Michael. In regard to my situation, It went down a road that I did not expect and I was so sad and full of DOUBT! Hmmmmm.....I prayed, but didn't feel much better......initially. But after reading your pain-filled words, I think that was my answer."

    **************** Tyler, sometimes the answers to my prayers come in other people's replies or even a search term. The thing is, up until that day I never had a doubt that I was supposed to be here and listening to Michael because where he guided me was back to God. Where these thoughts came from I don't know other than anger over what our government just did. When you look at the things that have happened during the time periods that Michael's trials or public events have happened, OMG! I just thought of something!

    9-11!!! When you look at Michael's "Blood on the Dance Floor" album cover, you KNOW that he knew they were planning something. Then you ask yourself, if he KNEW that they were planning something to do with the Twin Towers, could that be the REAL REASON he did not want to do his 30th Anniversary show? Look at him on stage in that video again. Look at what he did with his hand. He has a definite face-on and the only time he doesn't look ticked off is when kind of leaned on his brother Jermaine. (see!)

    There is news coming out about this that I'm going to post today and I hope everyone can hear it.

    Thank you Tylerjo for the comfort of YOUR words today. I didn't know anyone else had these same doubts they struggled with♥
    -----------------------------------------

    Blake said - "Instead of him really dying or faking his own death, did "they" fake his death just to lock him up for more programing to bring him forth as The Beast when their time is right? Please, God - don't let that be!"

    ............ But that IS what they had planned. I don't know exactly how they were planning it but Michael sang about them faking him. I don't think this was just about the "Michael" album. He sings about being he "Beast" in two songs, "Is it Scary" and "Threatened". When you are bouncing back and forth between what THEY were planning for him and what HE had to do to get his message out, IT . . . IS . . . HARD to stay on the path and not get tripped.

    You said - "There are some things that you know that you know. "

    And that is what has kept me on this despite the whole change in my circle of friends, my lifestyle, the direction of my focus. Everything has changed. Nothing like this has every happened to me. Am I willing to suffer for the truth? Yes. Now I have to learn to do it without being afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous said - "I am reminded Michael sang "the planets are lining up we're bringing brighter days they're all in line waiting for you you're just another part of me"
    The waiting for you refers to God. I'm sure of this."

    ******************** In that song, he addresses the elitists in singing "not dangerous, this is our planet, your one of us" but that part above, the waiting for you? I thought could be referring to either God or refers to "the elect" that the Bible says God is waiting to come to him. I love the naysayers when they argue against Michael being a faithful person, saying "it doesn't say that in the Bible", then you show them where it does. I call it selective scripture.

    It is amazing to learn we all struggle with the same doubts and fears. Never expected it to hurt so much. Pain is God's way of giving your body a way to communicate to you that something is wrong.
    -------------------------------------------

    Blake said - "A lot of Michael's songs remind me of Christ singing through him to his bride (us)."

    .......... Yes. Not Lisa Marie, LOL! I still struggle a bit with Break of Dawn though, LOL!
    -----------------------------------------------

    MJsmessengers said - "Wow ...........I am just utterly blown away by this road he is leading us down. Whatever side he is on....... We need to follow and learn ..it is an eye and heart opening experience either way ."

    ************* If he WASN'T on the good side, I would not have been called to this, I wouldn't have found his Bible study notes, I wouldn't have heard the message in his lyrics. But I do believe that his message is vulnerable to MISinterpretation just as they did to him before June 25th. It's something we have to be careful of. We are still going to have to make a choice and watch and be careful. Maybe we were supposed to face this doubt. Maybe it will strengthen our discernment?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vampkira said - "i donlt understand..I'm frightened because I believe in Michael with all my heart..I have never felt he was still alive..but I believe he was sent by God and he was pure love and i'm so confused about what is happening to shake your faith in his goodness.. I admit i have only bazrely skimmed you new blog posts because when i saw you feel betrayed by michael, i am crying so i cant see or type straight."

    ............ I'm sorry Kira, I too was crying when I was TYPING that. Keep reading down the blog and I explain the struggle I was going through and how one of his songs actually explained that Michael may have known we would go through this. It's amazing when you look at the lyrics. It is moments like those jewels that reaffirm your path. I'm sorry I scared you. I didn't mean to :o(((

    ReplyDelete
  12. Someone typed this into the search:

    http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world/who-is-dr-conrad-murray_100210049.html

    Where it says:

    "LAPD has confirmed the BMW with Texas license plates that was towed from Jackson’s rented mansion by police investigators is registered to Murray’s sister, and said to contain “medications pertinent to the investigation.”

    Murray’s account of what happened could be critical in establishing what happened to Jackson, who is rumored to have suffered a Demerol overdose.

    An autopsy has been performed on the dead entertainer, but the results of toxicology tests will not be known for several weeks."

    }}}}} Demoral Overdose? This was posted in the Indian News the day after, on June 26th.

    Could the autopsy information have been FAKED by those trying to conceal what Klein was doing?

    Could this be why there was such a campaign against Murray even before any arrest had been made? Could this be why all these "doctors" just came out of the woodwork to crucify Murray to cover up what their Jewish buddy Klein had been doing for years?

    I wonder what's going on with Klein now?

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Jackson's ordered a second autopsy. Where are the results for that? (I still don't believe he's dead by the way, but I would LOVE to know if these people/ doctors are all liars.)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bonnie
    Im sorry I upset you. I am the one who should say i0 sorry.youlve been through so much. *hug*


    Bonnie....I have loved Michael for soooo long, as does hubby..but + loved that man so much, that hubby bought us the two cheapest tickets left for Michael's 30th ann. Concert on Sept 10th 2001, they were 800 bucks a piece. bonnie, hubby and I were in NYC on Sept 11th when the planes hit.we didn't want to drive back here to PA after the concert. i write about what happened to us that day on a site called "Everything 2" and it's titled "From a dream to a Nightmare" under my VampKira nickname.. i hope you will look it up and read it..so I don't have to retype it right now. it was sooo surreal, and my love for Michael is why I was there...but I felt I was supposed to be there that day....but we got out, just barely..and I have been haunted since because I feel I screwed up my destiny by leaving, because i soooo felt + was to be there. crazy sounding, i know..but it messes with my head sometimes Bonnie..i just dont know. please let me know if you read my story. (i mistqkenly typed 25th ann. In my story)

    please excuse my lack of paragraphs.lol.. I am emotional and i hate typing all this on a cell.. *hug*

    Oh...I saw that vid of Michael signing autographs in NYC for invincible..the girl that gave him a ring was a little girl os about 6 or 7..the other girl he showed interest in was that Joanna person from france.

    Love to you hon...I'l chcck back in here later (sorry all the typos)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bonnie – I haven’t read everything on today’s blog yet. From the little I read, I felt your frustration and disappointment, which is very understandable. I will read the blog in its entirety when I get a little spare time from my busy day at work to really understand why you are doubting Michael. But for now, is it maybe because what Paris said in her interview? By the way I did not watch the interview yet.

    Please be strong and you have God who comfort us each minute. Big hug coming to you.

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  16. "Don't let go of my hand", oh yes. It's such an important line and please,
    everyone, please, always remember that. Keep him in your prayers.

    I'm not an American so anyone can dismiss what's below, but it's amazing
    how naive American citizens are, for decades. How supportive of
    their government they are, in all it's bloody crimes against the
    world and it's own people. Tweaked history, buried stories. Do
    Americans know their own story? Would they support...if they knew?
    Nothing unexpected happened yesterday, nothing new, nothing shocking.
    As you say - planned.
    Whatever it takes to wake Americans up and make them
    take off their superglued pink glasses [I know many did in last years, about time!].
    Please all, be responsible, be aware. Educate. It's hard when you can go
    to Walmart instead, but it's really important to know your own government
    and it's real agenda. Think what you actually support with taxes and votes.

    As for Michael - no way I will ever be angry at him, after all
    we still have no idea of what really happened!
    Never in my life I can be angry at the first adult human to whom
    I can tell, looking in the eyes, "I love you" , meaning just it. Pure.
    He first showed me love not lust and it was big deal, so Michael, wherever
    you are, be safe.

    As for Paris' interview - please please please, don't fall for
    tabloid exaggeration of her single word! It wasn't the point and
    she in fact said nothing negative, please listen again without
    prejudice of tabloid-style headlines. She was brilliant there.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bonnie,
    Yes, it was widely reported that Michael had suffered cardiac arrest because of a Demerol overdose, in the few days after 25 June. One doctor even speculated Michael had been weaning himself off it and then gone back to his normal dosage, which the body could no longer take.
    Then Cherilynn Lee came forward with her story of the phone call about being hod/cold, and how Michael had asked her for propofol earlier in 2009, and after that nobody mentioned Demerol anymore, even though it was WEEKS before the toxicology report came out confirming the propofol.
    I definitely got the feeling that people on La La land already knew that Michael was given a lot of Demerol or had been given a lot of Demerol in the past. Klein and the other doctors must have also been aware of this gossip too. So to start providing it again KNOWING it could become a problem for Michael, is unforgivable.

    You mentioned 1992/93. According to my timeline, Michael met Jordy in May '92, and then started the first leg of the Dangerous Tour on June 27 the same year - maybe a month and half later. Not much time to get to know the Chandlers at all. Did Jordy go on the tour? Because after a month and a half, I wouldn't even do that if I'd been dating Michael, so what were they after? (rhetorical question)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I too think Paris was amazing. when Ellen asked her if she thought it was wierd wearing masks and Paris said (paraphrasing..Parisphrasing? :))
    that yeah, I was like...this is stupid, but then my dad explained everything and I understood." She even said earlier on in the interview that when she first went to school she thought (again, Parisphrasing) "wow this is cool, i get to be like a normal kid" it was because of those masks that she was able to do normal things, because no one knew who she was!! I heard he speak of that once before too, i believe.. And then when she said she would never forget the important things her dad told her, my heart swelled. what a great dad those kids had!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Vampkira said - "Im sorry I upset you. I am the one who should say i0 sorry.youlve been through so much. *hug*"

    ......... Awww Kira you didn't upset me. I have other things going on at home too that are making everything really hard. I don't know what I'm going to do, but I can't fight with nothing, I'm just tired and I see a lot of people running around, entertaining a public that really cannot afford the entertainment. How am I supposed to be cheery and hopeful when I can't even pay my rent? Blogging? I don't even have advertisements on here and it's real easy to be handed over the title of "Godly" when you have a big fat checkbook. So when everything gets turned off here, I guess someone else will have to take over the reins. I'm tired and i'm done. I can't access the internet if I'm living in a van. I can't do this anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  20. "In my darkest hour, in my deepest despair, will you be there, will you still care?"

    Bonnie, you know we all care deeply for you and your family. Will you let us help? Please?

    God provides and a lot of the time it is when we feel all hope is lost. It sounds like that is where you are. We are here for you. Not only are we hanging on to Michael's hand, we are holding on to each others. You are another part of me (and the rest of us - your friends). When you hurt, we hurt. Mega prayers I'm sure are going out and God will answer them. Just don't rule out that He does work through people. Look at the work He's doing through Michael!

    We love you! BIG HUGS!!!! :OD

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Bonnie, I understand your feelings and I will
    be praying for your provision. I wish that I could help you in other ways but I have a lot to deal with myself.
    My heart sank when I saw Paris making that heart sign with her hands. It looked so similar to the way the rappers and entertainers throw up the illuminati pyramid sign with their hands.
    She has been coached very well to continue the legacy. It seems that the family has decided to move on. If Michael is still with us, how can he let this be? Is he a willing participant? Some people have been telling me that he had to fall so that another Jackson could rise. Michael was the sacrifice. That's show business as usual.
    May God give us the strength to persevere in the truth and increase our discernment. The days are truly evil and the preparation for the son of perdition is upon us.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous said - "but it's amazing
    how naive American citizens are, for decades. How supportive of
    their government they are, in all it's bloody crimes against the
    world and it's own people. "

    ........... Well, consider that OUR media doesn't report the truth, nor do our newspapers or radio stations. But I don't see a lot of English, or French, or Germans being covered criticizing their government either and they're just as active in acting as thugs for the zionists as well. The difference between THOSE countries and the U.S. is that they are a lot older and have a longer history in which to recognize the pattern's of behavior. Citizens in the U.S. don't have that, but the ones that HAVE recognized that we are nothing more than a military arm for Israel ARE NOT GETTING HEARD because the press either writes them off as "radicals" or they don't get coverage in the news at ALL.

    So are we guilty of supporting stupid behavior? Yes. I can't argue with you there. But take a look around at the Euro-Union and you'll find just as much complacency to the ratio of population as there is in the U.S.

    You said - "As for Paris' interview - please please please, don't fall for
    tabloid exaggeration of her single word! It wasn't the point and
    she in fact said nothing negative, please listen again without
    prejudice of tabloid-style headlines. She was brilliant there."

    ...... Well, this wasn't tabloid, it was out of her own mouth. I watched her SAY IT. It is kind of hard to ignore the "stupid" masks and the "finally get to be a NORMAL" kid. Actually it really ticked me off. How in the world am I supposed to justify the time I've spent on this blog defending her father if his own children are going to drop innuendos like that?

    When I was thirteen, I spent my Christmas in a motel room. THIS YEAR? Most NORMAL kids are listening to their parents tear each other apart over losing their home to the bank. And most TABLIODS don't give a crap about that and NEITHER does Ellen Degenerate.
    --------------------------------------------

    ReplyDelete
  23. Princess said - "Then Cherilynn Lee came forward with her story of the phone call about being hod/cold, and how Michael had asked her for propofol earlier in 2009, and after that nobody mentioned Demerol anymore, even though it was WEEKS before the toxicology report came out confirming the propofol."

    .................. Exactly, on the Chandlers. They were kind of pushed on him and who knows how much of that story is true, that Michael wanted to spend every minute with Jordy. Some accounts I read from people working for or around Michael were of the opinion that Jordy was kind of forced on Michael and Michael felt obligated in some way.

    I have a major problem with Cherilyn Lee's account of this supposed phone call. First, I don't believe it ever happened. Secondly, if it did, there is no other recorded evidence of Propofol causing that kind of "hot/cold" sensation. But I will tell you what does . . . pinched or compacted vertebrae! I have had that happen myself. If I sit and lean a certain way (My problem is in my neck), I get this "flash" feeling and the one side of my body gets real hot to the point of sweating.

    I will assume that the same can happen with spinal injuries further down from the neck, such as with Michael's injury due to the bridge fall.

    Consider that Propofol has such fast metabolic effect on the body, would Michael be standing up in the middle of a room with THOSE kinds of symptoms if Propofol was still heavily in the body, effecting his nervous system? No. He'd be out cold.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Vampkira said - "I too think Paris was amazing. when Ellen asked her if she thought it was wierd wearing masks and Paris said (paraphrasing..Parisphrasing? :))
    that yeah, I was like...this is stupid, but then my dad explained everything and I understood." She even said earlier on in the interview that when she first went to school she thought (again, Parisphrasing) "wow this is cool, i get to be like a normal kid"

    .................. This upset quite a few people. I didn't like it either and I already commented on this further up so I will leave it at that. Paris is a beautiful, beautiful girl and I have no doubt she loves her father. But for some reason, it is important that she appear to be "used" by Hollywood and it is going to open her up to attacks. These are Michael's children, NOT ours, NOT Branca's, NOT Hollywood's and I'll stop there before I get worked up again.
    ----------------------------------------------

    Blake said - "God provides and a lot of the time it is when we feel all hope is lost. It sounds like that is where you are. We are here for you. Not only are we hanging on to Michael's hand, we are holding on to each others. You are another part of me (and the rest of us - your friends). When you hurt, we hurt. Mega prayers I'm sure are going out and God will answer them."

    ............. This made me cry. You know my biggest fear is not being able to do something God wanted me to do because of money or lack of it. I know God works through people, I TELL people that all the time. I never cared about what people thought about my clothes, I was never into big houses or cars, money or any of that, it just doesn't motivate me. Every bit of extra money I have ever had either went to my kids or someone else who needed it more than us. I grew up without that stuff so it was never important to me.

    However, my husband is not used to this. It's hard watching my husband lose an 80K a year job, take one for less than 30K, try to pay the same bills on it and then come home from work after working 12 hours and shove Ambesol into his tooth because we can't even afford the copay or deductible for him to get it taken care of at the dentist. that just did me in yesterday. This is a man who grew up living on a country club! And he has been so supportive and understanding (most of the time) about this blog and it's purpose.

    Thank you very much for wanting to help. Just your generosity makes my heart feel better, but I can't. It's not that I don't believe God works through people, but I've had people suggest to me before to turn this blog into a book. Everyone else out there writing a book about Michael is a freaking hero for obtaining Sony's permission to write a book and jump on the Gravy Train and I'm NOT DOING IT!!! I will just have to find another way. I'm sorry but thank you. ♥♥♥ Very much.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Trinia said - "I will
    be praying for your provision. I wish that I could help you in other ways but I have a lot to deal with myself."

    ............ Thank you Trinia, I would love your prayers and Blake's and everyone elses too. I hope God blesses you all abundantly. Your love really does make me feel better.

    You said - "She has been coached very well to continue the legacy. It seems that the family has decided to move on. If Michael is still with us, how can he let this be? Is he a willing participant? Some people have been telling me that he had to fall so that another Jackson could rise. Michael was the sacrifice. That's show business as usual."

    ........... I don't believe that Michael "had to fall" so another "Jackson could rise", but I have read comments like that. I don't know how Michael could let this be, it is very hurtful. It's like watching the innocence of Michael's children get stripped away from them, it's KILLING ME. I won't attack his children so I get angry with the one I believe is in control of this and putting them out there in the first place.

    I keep asking myself over and over, "why Michael? Why? You spoke in 1998 in Africa about the attrocities committed against children and you put your OWN CHILDREN on the firing lines? I can't talk about this anymore, it feels like my heart got stuffed into a garbage disposal.

    ReplyDelete
  26. http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2011/08/michael-jackson-power-of-mind-and.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.