Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Watching Over the Children of Our People Part 3

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Watching Over the Children of Our People Part 3


Opening the Jackson’s Book of Life



Yesterday has surely tried my patience and I have to say that I did a really good job at keeping my cool even though the internet was down all day long.  Was it a government conspiracy?  Probably not.  I called the internet company and I couldn’t even get through.  Some network hardware problem took out the internet in my whole area  (down here, that is probably someone with a hammer who took out his frustrations on an area server).  But, I’m comfortable blaming it on the government since they’re working on a “kill switch” anyway, we might as well give them some recognition.

Last night I ended the blog with this statement:

I am ashamed because in my search to learn the truth about Michael, I have been very neglectful in seeking the family’s help.  But worse then that I have not adequately recognized that the pain was not just Michael’s.

That video above with Janet reminded me how human people forget this family has always been.  Janet cried over losing contact with one of the few childhood friends she had outside of work.

These people lost their BROTHER!  But they didn’t LOOSE him on June 25, 2009.  They lost him way before that.  And they lost him to THESE PEOPLE who are responsible for the splintering of families, and of children from parents across the world.

A couple of months ago I ran across a video for the song “Torture” by the “Jacksons” (Destiny Album . . . check out the name).  I had meant to come back to it but never did.

A couple of days ago I received an email from someone named Patience because her comment did not get posted (it was filtered to spam and I deleted it probably).

We began emailing and she sent me the lyrics to one of “The Jackson’s” songs that immediately reminded me of “Torture”.  It also reminded me of one of Janet’s songs and I thought to myself, “Michael wasn’t the only one trying to tell us!”

As a matter of fact, the family had been trying to tell us in music before Michael even left the group.

Could this be why they sought to separate Michael from his family in the first place?


During his 1993 Grammy Speech that Diane just sent me (the clip below), Michael talked about his childhood being taken from him, but he couldn’t tell us the whole story

1993 Speech
Listen at 2:40

“ . . . and that’s why I love children and learn so much from being around them.  I realize that many of our world’s problems today from the inner city crime, to large scale wars and terrorism, and our over-crowded prisons are a result of the fact that children have had their childhoods stolen from them . . .


Michael came “this close” to letting the cat out of the bag.  Wars were the result of children who’ve had their childhoods stolen from them?  He wasn’t talking about a few child stars who had their childhoods stolen from them he was talking on a global scale!  This is the first time I picked up on this part of his speech, I was so focused on reading his expressions and Janet’s reactions.  He was trying to tell us back then!

“The magic, the wonder, the mystery and the innocence of a child’s heart are the seeds of creativity that will heal the world.  I really believe that.  What we need to learn from children isn’t childish.  Being with them connects us to the deeper wisdom of life.

That reminds me of this verse from the Bible:

Matthew 21:16
And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?

Luke 9:48
And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.

Matthew 25:40
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

And this one:

Matthew 18:14
Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

This is what Michael was talking about when he said this:

The question asked of MichaelDid you ever have Eastern spiritual gurus who came to you and said "Michael's children get hit by trucks because they fornicated in a previous life?

Michael's answer:  "No, and if they did I would be furious and I would give them all the reasons why that is a bunch of crap.  That's doodoo.  That's a theory like any other man's theory about the universe.

An excerpt from a 1977 interview Michael did with Timothy White.  Michael was 19 at the time.  It was published in Rock Lives (1990) and republished in the Q/Omnibus Press Rock N' Roll Reader (1994).

But there's a lot of ugliness in the world, too, a lot of cruelty. Did God create that?

No! That's because of man! Man is because of the fallen angels. It says in the Bible that all this would happen, and it's all coming true.

Michael began his “Heal the World” Foundation in February of 1992.  He toured oodles of hospitals and orphanages in different countries all over the world that year. 

On May 1, 1992, Michael accepted the “Point of Light” award from President Bush.  (Yes, THAT Point of Light organization).  Source

On June 18th, “Dancing the Dream” is published, he continues with the “Dangerous” tour.

On February 10th, 1993 Michael’s interview with Oprah was aired.  It was the first time Michael said anything on National television about Joseph abusing him.  And this was not the emotional remembrance portrayed in Bashir’s documentary almost a decade later; Michael met Oprah’s camera with a smile and a “sorry Joseph”.  Then a bit later he pleads with a rolling of his eyes and another smile, “please don’t be mad at me” (for telling on him?) Source

Looking back now on this I wonder why this treatment by his father was so much worse to remember a decade later, when in 1993, less than five years after being out of Hayvenhurst and away from his father, the rather odd detatchment Michael has of this “cruelty”.

The speech at the 1993 Grammy Awards took place on February 24, 1993.  Someone on this blog had corrected me before about this date (thank you!) so if I am wrong AGAIN (LOL), the source of that info is here – 1993 Grammy Awards

Later that year in May, Michael is invited to Evan Chandler’s home for the first time, Jordy Chandler is invited to Neverland for the first time, and Michael travels to Paris with Jordy and Bob Jones.  Lots of time with Jordy is encouraged and Bob Jones is right there.  I just found out yesterday (because I don’t read Carrie Fisher) that Evan Chandler was Carrie Fisher’s dentist.  So another Klein introduction and isn’t it odd that both Klein and Fisher are at Michael’s house the last Christmas he had with his children?  (source Carrie Fisher’s “Shockoholic” )  And the page on which she talks about Evan and Michael was exposed on ABC News - Source  Ironically she also admits to enduring electroshock therapy.

This face also shows up in Evan Chandler’s (Ray Chandler’s) book, “All that Glitters” – Source, written years before.  

Klein seems to be the centerpiece in much of Michael’s torment – all handlers go through him (or most do).

The troubles with Chandler begin in August of that year.  The Jackson’s fly out to support Michael in Taipei on September 7.  This is where Jermaine, Jackie and the family walk into the first time seeing their brother hooked up to I.V’s in the hotel room.  On October 18, 1993, Dr. Klein and Debbie Rowe both arrive in Chile to treat Michael.  Howard Manning, Michael’s attorney representing him the the “Thriller” copyright infringement suit (He’s now a judge – source).

Michael is taken to London by Liz and Larry Fortensky in November to undergo the “intervention” and Michael ends the year with the horrific strip search and his live broadcast on national T.V. describing this injustice to the world.

This carefully crafted tragedy is something I will go into later on (again).  If you’re trying to destroy a man, you don’t give him world-wide air time to defend himself.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------



With that short recap of Michael’s past, me and just about everyone else have been so focused on trying to learn more about what happened to Michael, we’ve missed clues from Michael’s family in THEIR music!

As I said at the beginning of this blog, I ran into the video of “The Jacksons” performing “Torture” a while back.  An email from Patience with yet another Jackson song from another album of theirs reminded me that I wanted to cover torture.  Here is Patience’s email to me  (black text is my comments):

***************  BEGIN  ***************

Sent via email by “Patience

Here's what jumped out at me. She told me it goes back further with MJ and his brothers. She told me to listen to this song, 'Heartbreak Hotel' that was sung by Michael and brothers. The album came out in 1980. It's on their 'Triumph' album with Michael being photographed with his brothers as adults. Their number one song from the album is 'Can You Feel It?' so I'm sure you have heard of it.

But the 'Heartbreak Hotel' song is what I want you to listen to. She told me that the song says it all! Just to save you some time I'm going to post the lyrics. Feel free to look up the song on youtube.

(I found the video here, with lyrics)


'HEARTBREAK HOTEL'

Live in sin
Ten years ago on this day
My heart was yearning
I promised I would never ever be returning
Where my baby broke my heart and left me yearning
As we walked to the room
There were faces staring
Glaring, tearing through me
Someone said welcome to your doom
Then they smiled with eyes
That looked as if they knew me
This is scaring me

We walked up the stairs
Still concealing the gloom
There were two girls 
(Sitting in my room)
She walked up to my face
Said this is the place
You said meet you right here at noon

This is Heartbreak Hotel
Welcome to Heartbreak Hotel
So this is Heartbreak Hotel
This place is Heartbreak Hotel

Hope is dead
She thought that I had cheated for another lover
I turn my back to see that I’m undercover
Now I can't convince this girl, there ain't no other
Someone's evil to hurt my soul
Every smile's a trial thought
In beguile to hurt me
This is scaring me
Then the man next door had told
He's been here in tears for fifteen years
This is scaring me

We came to this place
Where the vicious dwelt
Found that wicked women
(Run this strange hotel)
There was Sefra and Sue
Every girl that I knew
And my baby said love is through

This is Heartbreak Hotel
Welcome to Heartbreak Hotel
So evil
(Heartbreak Hotel)
This place is Heartbreak Hotel
Someone’s stabbin’ my heart
(Heartbreak Hotel)
This is Heartbreak Hotel
(Heartbreak Hotel)
Ten years ago today
(Heartbreak Hotel)
This is Heartbreak Hotel
(Heartbreak Hotel)

Someone’s stabbin’ my heart
(Heartbreak Hotel)
This is heartbreal hotel
(Heartbreak Hotel)
Ten years ago today
(Heartbreak Hotel)
Hurting my mind
(Heartbreak Hotel)
You break my baby’s heart
(Heartbreak Hotel)
This is Heartbreak Hotel
(Heartbreak Hotel)
Just welcome to the scene

Those are the lyrics to the song.  When I went back to listen to the song and paid close attention to the lyrics I couldn't believe what I was hearing. THE MESSAGE WAS THERE ALL THIS TIME! That song brought out so many questions that I couldn't believe it was there in plain sight! So allow me to help break this down for you. These were my thoughts and questions.

Live and sin
Ten years ago on this day, my heart was yearning
I promised I would never ever be returning
 Where my baby broke my heart and left me yearning

(When I read this I remembered that this album was release back in 1980. I was about 11-years-old at the time. My playmate's older brother bought that album fresh off the shelf. As kids we were excited! Back to the lyrics, Michael sung, 'Ten Years Ago.' Okay when he sung that part, I counted back the ten years which was in 1970. That was during the time when the Jackson 5 first came on 'The Ed Sullivan Show.' Michael was still a kid!)

(This made a lot of sense when I read this.  The Jackson5 first appeared on Ed Sullivan in 1969.  Michael meets Bob Jones for the first time in August of 1969 through Diana Ross.  It was December 14, 1969 that the Jackson5 first appear on the Ed Sullivan show, but they made national television two other times before that:  August 22 they sang at the Black Miss America Pageant and on October 18 with Diana Ross for the Hollywood Palace Special.  That same month Michael moved in to live with Diana Ross.  Michael said in one interview that he lived with Diana “for a number of years”.  They were back on Ed Sullivan in May of 1970.  There is no mention of Bob Hope on either date.  When exactly did the stealing of their childhoods begin?)

As we walked into the room, there were faces
Saring, glaring, tearing through me
Someone said welcome to your doom
Then they smiled with eyes that looked as if they knew me
This is scaring me


(This part here tells me that as a child, Michael and his brothers were taken somewhere that no child have no business going.)

(This stanza is very telling.  Could they have been offered the deal with the devil at this early age?)

We walked up the stairs still concealing gloom
There were two girls sitting in My room
She walked up to my face
And said this is the place
You said meet you right here at noon

(On this particular lyric, something tells me that whoever was in that room wasn't two girls. I'm just going to leave it at that. But my cyberbuddy says there were men in the room.)

(I’m not sure if the two girls are metaphors for men.  It could be they were metaphors for temptations they were being presented with).

She thought that I had cheated for another lover (My friend says the abuser try to keep him kept)
I turn my back to see that I am undercover (My friend says this part means that MJ was aware of being abuse for a long time he didn’t allow the mind control take over his mind like many artist’s who is program through the CIA UKA mind control system)

(Before this stanza above, he sings “Hope is dead”.  The “she” I assumed to be “Hope” and that “Hope” believed Michael or the brothers were cheating, breaking the marriage when in actuality they were playing a part to survive within games being played.  “I turn my back” could also refer to one alter checking on what another alter in that person is doing.  The term “hotel” could be used in MK Ultra or Monarch programming as the system or the programming.  Source  When you get time, please read this pdf book by Fritz Sprigmeier explaining MK Ultra and Monarch Mind control.)

Someone's evil to hurt my soul
Every smile's trial thought in beguile
To hurt me
Then the man next door had told
He's been here in tears for fifteen years
This is scaring me

(My friend say that the industry is hell & the devil controls it. She said many Celebs sell their souls to the devil. Now the part of the lyric, "The man next door had told, He's been here in tears for fifteen years This is scaring me." My friend says to this particular part is MJ. I disagree because the world didn't meet them until MJ was 10 or 11 years old. But I read in your recent blog that MJ have been in this industry at the age of 5. Michael was twenty-one years old when this album came out. It was right after his 'Off The Wall' album.

(The first two lines expresses the intentions of someone to force them to give in, to sell their souls, smiles are fake. The third line about the man next door – This could be a veteran artist telling them his efforts to break free, OR it could be expression of the discovery of an alter who helps them remember this went on for longer than ten years.  Example, if Michael was 21 or 22 in 1980 when this was released, and the ten years ago took him back to 1970, when they became nationally known, Michael would have been eleven to twelve.  Fifteen years ago from 1980, Michael would have been either six or seven, and that is about the age that Michael said in interviews that he began “working” in the industry and his brothers would have been between nine and mid teens. 

This would coincide with Bryce Taylor’s account of the estimated age of Michael when she saw him with Bob Hope.  So the theory of the alter would also fit.)

We came to this place, where the vicious dwell
And found that wicked women run this strange hotel
There was Sefra and Sue,
 (My friend says Sue is the devil Sefra is his queen Sasha)

(Sue could be Susan Ford aka. Bryce Taylor.  Also Sue or “Susie” in many of Michael’s songs is a metaphor for his music, the music industry or his music label “SONY”.  The only reference I could find for Sefra is Ain Sefra, which is a town in Algeria considered “gateway to the Saharah).

Every girl that I knew
And my baby said love is through

(Now to the bolded my question is 'What is Michael and his brothers doing at a vicious and strange hotel run by the wicked?' WHO BROUGHT THEM THERE?!  Keep in mind they were still kids some in their mid-teens. But my friend says to this is in a way the word hotel stands for the Illuminati secret society. When you hear artists mention the word hotel as a heartbreak they are talking about the royal families that run the world and the industry).


The imagery in the next song by the Jacksons tells the same story in parable form.  When I saw this video for the first time back in the summer, it gave me the same verification that Latoya’s Dutch T.V. interview gave me when I first saw her describing the mind control.


The Song Torture
By the Jacksons

With the Lyrics on Screen



This song was produced by Michael and recorded by Babyface in 1997.  The lyrics tell you everything you need to know about God’s intervention with Michael.  In this song Michael tells you exactly what was going on.  “I was crying”, “my heart was bleeding”, “my mind was dying”, “Stop them destroying me”, “an angel came to save my life”, “this angel came to me, God saved me, an angel came to me, to fulfill his prophecy . . .”



An Angel Came to Me
No Recording by Michael found on this song
By Michael Jackson

Last night, an angel came to me 
I was cryin' alone 
My heart was bleeding 
Last night, an angel came to me 
I was cryin' alone 
My mind was dying 
God have mercy 

Stop them destroying me 
An angel came to me 
To save my life 
Listen to his voice 
Please hear his soul 
This angel came to me 
To save me 
Last night, an angel came to me 
I was doing wrong
I was doing wrong
Last night, an angel came to me
I was sleepin' wrong
I was sleepin' wrong
God have mercy 
Stop them destroying me 
An angel came to me 
To forgive me 
Listen to his prayers 
Please feel his love 
This angel came to me 
God saved me 
An angel came to me 
To fulfill his prophecy 
He listened to my prayers 
Please feel my love 
This angel came to me 
I recognised him
I recognised him

Ad libs:
An angel, baby, did you hear it 
(An angel) 
I tell you baby, did you hear it 
(An an-gel) 
I tell you baby, did you hear it 
(An angel) 
I tell you honey, did you hear it 
(An an-gel) 
An angel came to me 
An an-gel.


The song below is also another one sent to me that I had seen before but didn’t pay attention to until now.  Nancy sent this to me with the comment that she had seen people talking about this on a fan forum somewhere and someone had mentioned that this would be perfect  to read to children before they got to sleep.  Nancy told me “Don’t people read?  Did they see the lyrics?”

Probably not.  The lyrics in the whole song remind me of a story a child who spends her life being afraid of what might get her in the night. She finds out in adult hood that they are memories of what happened to her and she finds others who have been through the same – She either becomes acquainted with other “alters” in the “room” of her mind or she learns of others who suffered as children.  Either way, it is not a lullaby you want in your children’s brain before they go to sleep.

Again, Michael trying to alert people to what he and others have suffered.  The video and lyrics are below:


"Scared Of The Moon"

Alone she lays waiting
Surrounded by gloom
Invaded by shadows
Painting the
The light from the window
Cuts through the air
And pins the child lying there
Scared of the moon

She pulls up the covers
And shivers in fright
She hides from the color
That rides on the night
The light through the window
That lights up the sky
And causes her mournful cry
Scared of the moon

There's nothing wrong
Don't be bothered they said
It's just childish fantasies turning your head
No need to worry
It's really too soon
But there she lies shivering
Scared of the moon

Scared of the moon
Scared of the moon
Scared of the moon
Scared of the moon

The years go by swiftly
And soon childhood ends
But life is still fearful
When evening descends
The fear of a child
Still intrudes the night
Returning on beams of light
Scared of the moon

The feeling of terror
She felt as a youth
Has turned from a fantasy
Into the truth
The moon is the enemy
Twisting her soul
And taking its fearful toll
Scared of the moon


But now there are others who sit in a room
And wait for the sunlight to brighten their gloom
Together they gather
Their lunacy shade
But knowing just why they're scared
Scared of the moon

Scared of the moon
Scared of the moon
Scared of the moon
Scared of the moon


These songs and the ones we’ve already covered from Michael are definite messages and I will bet there are a lot more.  Michael was not the only one trying to alert us and the Jacksons are not the only artists trying to get us to listen to their lyrics inside the music.

I surmise that the infiltration, separation and isolation of various family members from each other was to not only weaken the “tree” (thank you for the analogy, Jermaine), but to dilute and distract from the message.  And it probably started with “I’ll Be There”.

I’m going to be looking through the Jackson’s and Janet’s songs too and I have a LOT of catching up to do on Janet so if anyone has any suggestions I would sure welcome them.

I have had so many internet problems the last couple of days, I’m beginning to wonder.  This blog was supposed to be up on Monday, but things had to keep getting pushed back.  They are still having problems with the server for my area so who knows when I will get kicked off again to spend another half an hour on the phone with Tech Support.

Tomorrow I just want to have a general discussion about a couple of issues we’ve discussed over the last year concerning what happened to Michael.   There are some things I don’t understand why certain things these people allowed Michael to do if they were trying to destroy him. 

This will lead into our next topic of discussion, which will lead us back into the Biblical aspect of what we can expect.

I can feel myself becoming increasingly anxious and I’m not sure where it is coming from yet.  But some of it has to do with entertaining the question of if this will be the last Christmas we will have in the world as we know it.  Such mental struggles hurt the heart.  Resisting the urge to look back so you can keep your eyes . . . on Him.  Déjà vu from past dreams.

There are some days I feel every bit like “Will you Be There” or “Stranger in Moscow”, or every bit the female character in “Don’t Let Go of My Hand”.

For now, I keep reading the Bible, I keep crying and I keep praying.  He knows what’s in my heart, he put it there at my request.  In my mind’s eye, I am still crawling on the floor, trying to get over the threshold, trying to get close enough to touch Him so he will take the weight of the pain from me.  He has the way out of the house of halls with closed doors leading to all the rooms in which one enters and closes the door, compartmentalized, like spokes in a wheel.  In that trap of a house in which I could not escape, Jesus was the only open door in one of those halls.

In the dream I got out, but who’s house was it?  What did he show me decades ago?  Why did he want me to remember that dream?  Who’s house was it?  Not mine, I didn’t go through mind control programming.  Who’s mind was it?

An angel came to me on sultry and anguished August night and kissed me on the cheek.  He answered a prayer after a day of intense crying.  I didn’t see the angel, only felt him.  I often wonder if Michael saw his angel.  He must have, if he recognized him.

More to come . . . Keep the Faith


The Headache Healer
Thanks Michael – You did it again :o) - ♥♥♥



2 comments:

  1. From Fritz Sprigmeier "Monarch"

    "While we have no fellowship with evil, the mind-control programmers are counting on us being so ignorant of their devices that they can hide their control devices behind perversion & filth that many people shy away from. We must be strong enough to face evil and not shy away from it. The victims of mind-control must look evil in the face & not look away to gain their freedom. We, who want to help them, must be courageous & strong enough to do this too."

    ReplyDelete
  2. More . . .

    "This book is written for that divine goal "till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ." Eph. 4:13 If the body of Christ is to attain fullness, we need this book to weed out the hidden terrible cancer that is consuming the body from within."

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.