Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: The Conspiracy Against God And Michael Paid For His Loyalty

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Conspiracy Against God And Michael Paid For His Loyalty

Pulling the Golden Chord
Part 2
If Love Became a Man




Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved..

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.”

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him

If Love became a man, if the word had flesh and bone
Would you recognize his face
When he comes to bring you home

Would we recognize his face?  This song above hit me in the truck today as I was driving (of all places) to the dump.  I thought there was a bit of coincidental irony in the timing of this song coming on the radio after the conversation my husband and I had about Michael, the Bible and God last night as I was rubbing his back before he went to sleep.

The conversation with my husband brought me back to our wedding vows, and the reminder I made to him that when we wrote up our wedding vows.  We prayed on our knees during the ceremony and we had promised to put God first in our relationship because without God, there is no love.   There is no love without God.  God put us together with love.  Everything that is living is put together with love.  Everything from the grasses to flowers, bees, birds, mammals, reptiles, plant, animal and human is put together with love.

Back in the summer, we covered a little publicized cell adhesion molecule called  the Laminin.  It holds all of us together.  It is in the shape of a cross and in a quirk of coincidence, standing with our arms outreached to take another hand is in the shape of the cross, only the crosses connect us.

Not one scientist promoting the fallacy of Darwinism can explain how love became such a strong and overpowering piece of our DNA of emotions from just a collection of matter that eventually became . . . us.  There is no other explanation.  There is no life without love.

Back to the conversation with my husband, we discussed this.  I read to him from the Bible Revelation chapter 12 as I was rubbing his back one handed.  I verbally drew the parallels between Revelation 12 and Michael’s history, his song lyrics and his interviews/speeches.  He said to me, “How do you remember all this stuff?”  (I was reciting the lyrics to “This is It” at the time, and “Is is Scary”).

I remember all this stuff because God wanted me to learn about Michael.  God used Michael to show me what love is in the pure, God-designed form.  As the layers of centuries of deceit were pealed back, I did a lot of crying.  I continually wanted to slam the door shut on all of it, not wanting to believe that human beings could do to each other what was being done.  All in the name of what?  Control?  Power?  Greed for glory?

After crossing every bridge I dug my heals against to KEEP from crossing, I was given a rest period before finding another one of those bridges on my path.  Now we are here.

The mysteries of God are important to God.  The knowledge that Adam and Eve was not supposed to have was given to them under manipulation.  From what I have read of the Adam and Eve story, we were supposed to remain children, innocent of such things.  But once man made the grasp for that knowledge things would have to come full circle for us to realize that in the end, it is Love that is going to prevail.  You don’t learn lessons without tribulations and you don’t learn truth without trials.

God showed us what love is through Jesus.  If he was willing to go through that for us, we have to be willing to profess love for God not just in words but in actions.  “Faith without works is dead”  So what is love in action to validate the words?

Jesus dying on the cross.  God not only gave us a repair of the relationship with us, he showed us that he validated his love with action.

We have to be willing to do the same but so little of us even understand what that is.  It is not explained very well in most churches.  God doesn’t exist for our happiness, we exist for HIM.  The tribulations we go through in life are of little pain compared to what God has committed to mankind.  But as in any marriage, there has to be more than one party contributing to the relationship.  So God put the offer out there, but we have to accept then make our own vows to Him and FOLLOW THEM.  This is what I believe the commandments were – the marriage contract, to love honor and cherish.   We obey the commandments, love God with all our heart, mind and soul.  God has already proven he loves us.

My husband and I are now facing a test and it these Bible verses below explains it best:

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

 25He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

 26If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

Here Jesus explains the Holy Spirit and how genuine Love for Him will bring him into our hearts:

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

 22Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?

 23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

 24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

 25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

 26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

And of course one of my favorites – The verse that describes how God put Michael in front of me:

These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.”

All these things my husband and I talked about last night.  So now we come to the part of the conversation  that was hard.

Ed and I made vows to each other.  God was part of those vows.  It’s easy to put God first in a relationship until the time where  you are tested, and you are faced with the demands of both that don’t follow the same path.

We are told to honor our spouses.  I do.  I don’t always agree with him, but I do honor him and I love him.  I asked him, “If God asked you to do something that did not benefit me, would you do it?”  He wanted clarification, but should it matter what that is?

In the same breath I explained to him that we are hurting financially.  We could probably do better if we managed our resources better which I believe would give us more breathing room.  But then what?  By all Biblical predictions things are going to get worse before they get better.  God’s people will be comforted through this but we still have to get through it.  So I asked him, “what if the reason I have not been called to work by any places I have applied with is because I’m not supposed to be doing anything else?”

We’ve been through the “honor your husband” and the man being the spiritual head of the household discussions and I agree with him and the Bible on this.  But I can’t put my husband between myself and God.  We are not supposed to, nor are we supposed to put our own comfort between ourselves and God.  How do you explain this to an individual that is supposed to be the spiritual head of the household?

And how do you not disobey God in this catch-Twenty-two?

Your love for God ties you to your faith in the task he gives you.  And as Jesus said:

He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

This means that you do not take a week’s break from God.  You do not put even your husband before God.

Abraham was asked by God to offer his son Isaac back to him.  The son in which Abraham was promised that the Hebrew Nation of Israel would grow.  Can you imagine?  Could you offer your child to God?

What Abraham was willing to do, God did for us.  When Jesus asks us to put self aside and pick up our crosses and follow him, we must realize that the path has already been walked by God.

I don’t think we are fully aware of the sacrifices Michael has made yet to try to bring love back onto this planet.  No, we did not see him hung up on a cross.  But he did pick it up and follow Christ.


If you don’t love me
If you don’t need me



My priority is not so much with this blog, but with telling people in any medium, what I’ve learned.  I can be a witness or a guardian for Michael, but it is Michael’s message that needs to be witnessed and promoted because it is God's message.

Michael’s message was heavily laced with “help the children” and “save the children”.  In the book of Enoch, the fallen angels beseeched Enoch to take their petition to God for forgiveness which God denied.  In the “This is It” speech, Michael said “We’ve got four years to get it right or its irreversible, the damage we’ve done”.  He said “we’ve done”.  Who is we?  Humans in general, the entertainment industry, the Illuminati or the fallen angels?

Michael was taking responsibility for whatever it was he was trying to fix.  He told us in his songs that people were “taking control” of him, had “a role” for him.  He called out to God in more than one song, more than one prayer.  Michael went from being the Illuminati’s king to God’s child. This is why I wrote what I wrote on Friday and these verses below:


5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.


The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is

Michael’s bible study notes which I went over back in the summer included comments he wrote down about man having 6,000 years to govern the earth without God and he could not do it. That is the picture with 1,000 words . . . without the picture!

On the web site containing the “God’s clock of Sevens”, I had also found this:


Will we have had 6,000 years of sin by 2015?

 

In the year 2015 it will have been 6,038 years since God created Adam and Eve. If they lived in the Garden of Eden for 38 years before they sinned then there will have been exactly 6,000 years of sin on earth by 2015.” - Source, markbeast

  

Picture 2012 clockof7sbiblchronology


  

What will happen at the final Jubilee in 2015?

The final Jubilee will begin on the Day of Atonement in the year 2015. Here are some of the many things that will happen:
  • The prophecy in Daniel 9:24 will meet its final and complete fulfillment.
  • Everlasting righteousness will be brought in for God's people
  • Sin will be brought to an end for God's people.
  • Transgression will be finished for God's people.
  • Vision and prophecy will be sealed up.
  • The earth will be returned to God - its rightful owner.


God will have permanently taken care of the disease of sin for His people. Daniel’s prayer will have received a complete answer. Within days, Jesus will come to earth the second time to take His people back to heaven with Him and the earth will begin its 1,000 years of rest.” – Source, markbeast

I am not sold on this being “days”, because several catastrophe’s are supposed to happen according to Revelation.  Remember the 1260 days is the 3.5 years of the tribulation. Then there is the 30 days after the end of the Tribulation which is the 1290 days, then the 1335 which is 75 days after the end of the Tribulation.  During this period is when Jesus says in Mark 24 that the sun will no longer give it’s light and the moon will turn to blood and a big earthquake will occur.


Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.


Since we know this will begin to take place “immediately” after the Tribulation, this will be the signs to look for.  But we do not know the day or the hour, even the angels don’t know, and we don’t know how long these post-Tribulation signs will persist.

Then in verse 31 it tells us:

And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

I found another web site doing research in this direction and although I don’t put as much emphasis on the date of his death (she is going by our modern calendar of 30 and 31 day months, and not the Hebrew Calendar), her research into the meaning of names was interesting:

Michael Jackson and June 25th, 2009

First, 3 days exactly after the summer solstice is a big date, not only cause 3 is a meaningful number in the occult and the spiritual, but because exactly 3 1/2 years from that day will be December 25th 2012, a perfect day for the Illuminati to reveal their christ to the world to give their final touch to the New World Order (Read “June 21st is here”). Also remember that the dead of 3 different famous people occurred during those days, one of them being Farrah Fawcett one of “Charlie’s Angels“, so in a sense, before Jackson was gone the same morning an “angel of Charlie” fell or why not “sent back to heaven”, maybe to send a message(i.e angel=messenger).

The meaning of Charles is:
Usage: English, French
From the Germanic name Karl, which was derived from a Germanic word which meant “man”. However, an alternative theory states that it is derived from the common Germanic element heri meaning “army, warrior”.

“An Angel of Man” or messenger was sent back that morning, then Michael was coming behind. First let me say that it should be very clear that Michael Jackson’s death alone is creating a buzz in the media all around the globe so overwhelming that makes it seem like it may have been planned out for the eyes and “hearts” of the people to be focus on MJ and not on what the world leaders are doing behind the scenes with our world, because let me repeat that Jackson’s death is a worldwide event used for worldwide change of the system.”  Source

Lindsey left a message about this site a couple of blog entries back.  Biblical references was something I was working on since first reading Daniel 12:1 after June 25th of 2009.

They cover the meaning of the name “Michael”, which Michael has also done.  This information was given to us by him for a reason:

MICHAEL
Usage: English, German, Czech, Biblical
Pronounced: MIE-k?l (English), MI-khah-el (German) [key]

From the Hebrew name (Mikha’el) meaning “who is like God?”. This is a rhetorical question, implying no person is like God. Saint Michael was one of the seven archangels in Hebrew tradition and the only one identified as an archangel in the Bible. In the Book of Revelation in the New Testament he is portrayed as the leader of heaven’s armies, and thus is considered the patron saint of soldiers.

Michael’s “HIStory” film and his “This is It” film for “They Don’t Care About Us” both portray armies with him as the leader of this army.

HISTORY
Photo with “777” on the Arm
While he is leading this Army


This is It Army


He wore the “777” on one of his red shirts
(if this is really Michael.  I have my doubts)




He also wore “777” on his WHITE suit that he wore to court in 2005.  His whole family was dressed in white – the color of purity and the color of the robes of the elect in Revelation 17.


2005 Trial




Recently we had an estate sanctioned magazine come out (January 18th, ironically) with an “official” story on Michael’s 777.  However their explanation of the number of letters in his name coupled with the addition of his birthdate does not match with the marching armies in his films. 

You see, they want you to believe that Michael was so self involved that everything he did revolved around him.  It revolved around God.  Michael’s purpose was God.  The armies explain the 777 since it was during like scenes that this number was prominent.  There is a disturbing trend with some of those who surrounded Michael like those running his estate, that will be addressed later on, like this shameless press release sent to me by Diane – Source, webwire

This ironically was released the morning after this blog was posted – http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2012/01/when-will-this-mystery-unfold-michael.html

It appears on Deborah Kunesh’s page on January 28th, the morning after THIS blog is posted - http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2012/01/it-was-written-in-books-for-michael.html

It must be important to them to try to discredit the origins of this number’s meaning for Michael.  Ironically there has been NO incident of Michael wearing the “777” armband before “HISTORY”.  If this really had to do with the numbers of his birthdate, why did it not appear before he was marching in a film with a huge army in uniform?  If Michael was going to lead an army wouldn’t he be fighting with the love of God and the promise to mankind?

I can see it now, Michael standing in this film, leading the army that he’s going to fight the evils of this world with the date of 1958?  He draws his sword.  “On Guard! . . . . . . NUMBERS!  And take THAT! . . . SEVENLETTERSINMICHAEL.  That’ll learn ya!”

Yeah.  Convincing isn’t it?

Biblical Prophecy both in Daniel and in Revelation has the angel Michael leading the army of angels to fight the devil.  Michael’s “777” makes a lot more sense pairing the two fulfillments of the 70-sevens and the end, the 7 thousandth year which is the year Christ returns to give the earth it’s 1,000 years of rest after 6,000 years of man screwing it up.

If Deborah Kunesh and Branca’s “sanctioned” magazine want to try to make it into anything else, then they are not about God and not about Michael.  Kunesh will answer to God for what she is doing.  She is only fooling those not familiar with God.

As in the past with his songs, they are trying to cover up “God” with their lies to cover up the message.  Branca doesn’t know Michael.  Branca knows money.  THAT is who his relationship is with.  I have some interesting news on this that we will cover another time.



What Does Michael’s Name Really Mean?



Michael’s conversation about the meaning of the name “Michael” with Michael Bearden is one of my favorites.

This website also covered the meaning (possible) of Michael’s last name:

JACKSON
Surname Meaning & Origin:
This patronymic surname means “son of Jack.” The given name Jack may be a diminutive of John or James, or a derivation of the Old French given name Jacque, the French form of Jacob.” 

Therefore the name Michael Jackson can be translated as “Who is like God? The Son of Jacob”.” - Source

Other sources of name meanings:

Michael -




Jackson -



The 12 Tribes of Israel, the patriarchs and the meanings of their names:


Coincedentally, Michael’s father’s name is Joseph.  Jesus’s earthly dad was a Joseph also.


Jesus promoted love of one another and above all else love for God.  Michael promoted the very same through his music and his actions.

What has been taken from us is our ability to heal, create, explore, perceive and expand our possibilities by the removal of “love” from the world by those conspiring to remain in power.

This is not just a theory but scientific fact.  Love opens up the right side of your brain, where your emotions, perceptions, creativity and cognitive thinking work to construct your potential, in other words, what God created you to be.

Michael explained this in his own way, in many of his interviews, where he attributed his musical and movement ability to his “divine union”.  Science has shown what love can do to improve our overall physical and spiritual health.  That God can actually “change your brain” – Source, How God Changes your Brain


This explanation makes a lot of sense

The Satanic Empire cannot accomplish what they want to accomplish without taking love out of the world, which by all appearances they have come close to doing. 

This is why the arts of “propaganda”, “infiltration and manipulation” of minds, families and societies was important to them.  The creation of many of the offshoot religions, the battles within the churches, between countries neighborhoods, and families right down to the battle in our minds between left and right brain. 

Michael is the example the power of the human mind and prayer, and their effects on our abilities to overcome.

If you haven’t seen these before, I pray you will take time to watch these, they are excellent.  They are a little over 7 minutes apiece.  I am posting them out of order because if you DON’T have time to watch all eight, you definitely need to watch parts 7 and 8.

On the video below, part seven at 5:20, Thompson is explaining the blueprint through the Lucis (Lucifer’s) Trust, Alice Bailey and the implementations of these plans through the U.N., the educational systems and infiltration of our churches Including the Catholic Church!  He explains how this is foretold by Jesus and shows you the Bible verses just as I have done over the course of this blog.

But at 5:23, note the text under the picture.  A quote by Henry Makow:


“THE CONSPIRACY IS AGAINST GOD”

Keith Thomspon: Exposing the Satanic Empire (7/8)

Keith Thompson: Exposing the Satanic Empire (8/8)
“The Lucifer Trust runs the ONLY chapel at the
United Nations”


What did Michael Say???


It’s a Conspiracy




Here are the other Keith Thompson videos from 1/8 through 6/8


Keith Thompson: Exposing the Satanic Empire (1/8)

Keith Thompson: Exposing the Satanic Empire (2/8)

Keith Thompson: Exposing the Satanic Empire (3/8)

Keith Thompson: Exposing the Satanic Empire (4/8)

Keith Thompson: Exposing the Satanic Empire (5/8)

Keith Thompson: Exposing the Satanic Empire (6/8)




It didn’t work when they made sure they set fire to his hair.

It didn’t work when they used accusations and strip search in 1993.

It  didn’t work when they dropped the crane holding the bridge he was on.

It didn’t work when they again used accusations and abuse in 2003.

None of the abuse he endured from the media or the press stopped him from getting the message out.

Dick Gregory said there was nothing left to do but kill him.

Michael said they planned to kill him.

Michael said they planned to “fake” him.

Michael said “am I the beast you visualized”

Between the hideous, satanic display with Cirque and the fake Michael Album and test runs at “Tributes” using Michael’s children, and the teasers via hoax forums and DVD’s like Pearl Jr’s, It seems like the establishment front of Brana/Estate and Sony and the Michael Jackson industry are building up the coffers.

Or, you could look at it  like this:

The constructing of the Golden image at the bottom of the mountain by Aaron and the 70 elders.

Stay tuned



32 comments:

  1. Bonnie! What an incredible post! Wow what can I say but thank you! God bless you hun! You blessed me today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lilwendy, you blessed me with your words of appreciation. It's a miracle what he's showing us♥

      Delete
  2. Thank you Bonnie!

    It is indeed an incredible post!
    Only a short while ago I got saved by the Lord Jesus Christ and since then it has been such an amazing time for me.
    It is funny that it all started after Michaels "death".
    Death hoax theories led to conspiracy theories and along the way I was shown the incredible, wonderful truth of all things.
    That is how I came across your blog and I want to tell you that you (and Michael) have really helped to strengthen my faith!
    Thank you so much for all your hard work, I think you might be helping a lot more people than you think!
    I am convinced that Michael wanted us to go down this road :-)
    This is the song he wanted to record with Andrae and Sandra Crouch just three weeks before his death

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NflCoYmoStM&feature=youtu.be

    Coincidence...? No :-)

    God bless you Bonnie,

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda,

      I thought this was suspicious when someone else sent it to me. Andre Crouch was misquoted and this never happened (Michael Jackson was SAVED long before 2008-2009.) Here is what I got from the "Legacy" web site:

      "But according to Sandra Crouch, Evangelist McFaddin-Solomon, may have gotten the story only half right. On a posting on her Facebook page Crouch wrote: “Not sure where that came from. We loved and respected Michael and will continue to pray for his family. All the extra is not from us.”

      For his part, through a spokesman, Andrae Crouch attempted to further clarify the story:

      “Andrae and Sandra did in fact visit with Michael Jackson two times, once at the recording studio, and once at his home in the last two months, as recently as three weeks ago, asking for prayer concerning the anointing of the Holy Spirit, and how he could make his music more ‘spiritual,’” noted Crouch’s Facebook administrator."

      Source = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NflCoYmoStM&feature=youtu.be

      This is a Jehovah's Witness Website. Jehovah's Witnesses and Michael parted ways back in the late 1980's. Latoya is also no longer a member even though she has said on Twitter that she attended services with her mother on occasion.

      Jehovah's Witnesses was started by a 33rd Degree Freemason and if you recall had NO COMMENTS on defending Michael during his trials. THAT CHURCH is part of the problem. This is misinformation they are putting out. Andre Crouch denied this on his facebook page.

      This is Andrae's church http://www.newchristmemorialchurch.org/

      He pastors with his twin sister. He is not Jehovah's Witness. And to my knowledge, Andrae Crouch does NOT have a spokesman . . . he's a pastor, why would he have a spokesman?

      Delete
    2. Sorry Amanda the comment form was acting up again. These people love putting out misinformation and Andrae is another victim of this practice of the press "appointing" anonymous "spokespeople" to "clarify" something their subject DENIED they said. They did it to Michael a million times.

      Jehovah's Witness church still claim that they excommunicated Michael (whatever it is they call it) and not the other way around (a church turning down that kind of money???) Michael interviewed talked about Jehovah's Witness "watchers" sitting there watching him while he was on the sets of his filming for various songs. Michael got out of the church in the late 1980's - out from under control, then they move the Chandler's into his life, try to corral him into ANOTHER CHURCH (Scientology and Lisa Marie) using the scare of the pedophile charges just like you would use a cattle prod to shock pigs back into the pen. When they couldn't get Michael into Scientology, Lisa Marie went hell-bent on interviews skewering him, mocking him. Then strait from Lisa Marie, her contacts with the Gellers put Uri and Boteach in his life along with that German sleeze Dieter Wisner and finally Malnik - all of whom have connections to the CIA.

      Andrae, anyone with a "mega-church" I keep an eye on, but this quote above has made it's rounds since June of 2009 and Andrae himself debunked it on his own facebook page.

      Delete
    3. Oh dear...

      thank you for setting that straight!

      Delete
    4. that's okay. I made the same mistake earlier tonight. I was reading an article and said to myself, "how in the world could Frank Dileo be talking about Jermaine's book and the Murray Trial in the past tense if he died earlier that year?" Then I realized "Oh . . . that's Frank CASCIO they are interviewing" . . . eyeballs get tired. :o)

      Delete
  3. Question to Andre Crouch in written interview "You were very close with the “King of Pop”, Michael Jackson. Is it true that a few weeks before he died, he met with you and accepted Jesus or was that a rumor?"

    Link to the interview
    http://rootmagazineonline.com/featured-content/1970/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous, thank you but this is exactly the same source that was sent to me and I can only tell you what was posted on Sandra Crouche's facebook page about that claim. Either Andrae is lying or that magazine is lying about what Andrae said. Michael has been singing about God most of his life and professing to want to be Christ like since the 1980's publicly and he doesn't accept Christ until 2009? I have ocean front property in the Sahara to sell you. Michael could teach Andrae how to pray.

      Isn't it funny how Michael 'trusted' so many people who are interviewed in these magazines and they were MIA in 2005 when he needed friends?

      Delete
  4. Bonnie,
    Your conversation with your husband where you said “what if the reason I have not been called to work by any places I have applied with is because I’m not supposed to be doing anything else?” sounds very familiar to me, as I've had that conversation with myself in the past 10 years, when I've been out of work too. I've spent MONTHS thinking like that, and guess what, interviews came and went, but no offer of employment.
    It wasn't until I really pulled all strings I could find, tried many different ways to raise my profile (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc.) that I was called about a role by an agency, and secured work. Was I fooling myself into thinking that being out of work 'was meant to be'? Yeah. I do. It's very easy to slip into that mindset - I've been there so I know. Applying to companies alone is not enough, I had to get my profile onto the Net for people to find ME. Even then, you have to work at getting that edge over other people, or your resume goes straight into the trash.
    I know that you'll feel you are 'abandoning' Michael if you go back to work, but your body of work on this Blog still stands - it is not diminished by you earning enough to live! In fact, you may feel that once you are engaged in the 'rat race' that you have yet another new perspective, knowing everything you have learnt since 2010!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Princess - Hmmmm. Well there is a lot of elements involved in this post that I could address, but if any one of the prophets were more concerned with material comfort, we'd be in a "hell" of a lot of trouble.

      What if my "craft" was music? What would "pulling all the stops" mean? Selling my soul to get a gig? It's no different in the working world. I have nothing against a job. But most jobs want your name, social, driver's license number, past last names (married women) and they dig through your credit, face book pages, and anything else they can BEFORE you are even granted an interview.

      Aside from that, you should see where I live. The closest town that has a mall or an office building is 20 miles away. Part time is out of the question, it would cost me more in gas then it is worth. Closer to home? We have a grocery store that is so small it doesn't even have a deli, a post office and gas stations that are all owned by non-Americans. Finding part time closer to home would be ideal and I did just apply for an opening.

      The mindset = it's not a crime to do what God puts you to do. It doesn't make you defeatest just because there isn't a dollar bill attached to the purpose. This is the "mindset" that gets a lot of young people in trouble. The devil lures you away with that very thing.

      FAcebook - It could very well be my Facebook and this blog that is keeping me from getting called for interviews. Ask me if I'm going to change my profile to appease the worldly?

      No.

      Delete
    2. Bonnie,
      There you go, putting words into my mouth again. I'm not suggesting selling your soul to get a job. I don't understand people who fight to get the top job, then burn themselves out, and want to move to the middle of nowhere for a better life. (I'm not talking about you by the way!) Why does it have to be one extreme or the other? Why can't they be happy with the middling? No. Not suggesting you do any of that. But there again, you do have the 'luxury' of having one income in your household already. Would you be saying the same thing if you were single living in that house all alone with no job? With the threat of foreclosure on the house and nowhere to go, and no money to get there anyway?

      Delete
    3. Princess when did I put words in your mouth? Where is this "again" coming from and why the anger? I asked a question and I asked it to someone who by the tone of your comment ASSUMES that I don't know how to get a job. I'M 47 YEARS OLD! I had my OWN BUSINESS, I'm not ignorant, so talking to me like I'm five is only going to piss me off.

      If I were single, YES it would be a bit different but I'M NOT. I am married, I have a husband who is THE PROVIDER. Unless something ELSE has changed in the plethora of executive orders Prez Osama has signed, THAT IS NOT A CRIME.

      In that sense I am very fortunate to have someone who supports me. I would like to help him out but my priority is not in "pulling all the stops" to get a career position because I'm not interested in one. Most employers are looking for younger people who ARE interested in career positions (losing those to China notwithstanding). I'm just looking for something part time to assist the income.

      Sorry I ever mentioned it in the blog. I just love people posting here telling me my "mindset" is wrong because I have priorites that don't revolve around the dollar bill.

      I tried to explain that in my post. You took offense to it and accused me of putting words in your mouth! (Throws up hands!)

      Delete
  5. Hi Bonnie : I did not read all yet but loved Albert Einstein's quote from your Video "Religion And The Human Brain" :

    "Our time is distinguished by wonderful achievements in the fields of scientific understanding and the technical application of those insights. Who would not be cheered by this? But let us not forget that knowledge and skills alone cannot lead humanity to a happy and dignified life. Humanity has every reason to place the proclaimers of high moral standards and values above the discoverers of objective truth. What humanity owes to personalities like Buddha, Moses, and Jesus ranks for me higher than all the achievements of the inquiring and constructive mind."

    The Doggstar.com above : Their theories, even the hoax one, evidence a good research work & join yours in many ways (& comfort me in the belief of La Toya's first declarations).

    The WEBWIRE sent by Diane said that Michael Bush would have explained the meaning of 777 used by Michael : I could not find evidence separately. Michael Bush was a rather discreet man & his insight could be interesting. But if he designed Michael's costumes, did Michael confide in him ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Line, Yes I did see that. I wonder how Einstein felt about his brilliant calculations being used by our government to kill people? I remember reading about something like that years and years ago, that he wasn't happy.

      I'm confused about what Latoya's FIRST declarations were. "He was murdered", "read between the lines" or "what the Illusionsis, it's all an illusion"?

      Not sure Michael Bush ever said that. The only time I've seen Michael Bush interviewed about Michael was on Michael's death anniversary with Karen Faye, the 20/20 show. And Michael Bush never said ANYTHING about Michael Jackson's relationship with God or his numbers at that time or in any write up that I've read with Bush in it. So you may be right . . . Did Michael confide in Bush?

      Isn't it odd that this would have had to have had a PRESS RELEASE? And the date of that press release, HIGHLY suspicious. What are they covering up? What are they afraid of?

      Delete
    2. BONNIE said : "I'm confused about what Latoya's FIRST declarations were."
      La Toya first declared that Michael was murdered, which I still tend to believe but the hoax theory is interesting therefore I leave it, say, pending for now. As to the Press Release with Michael Bush also in it, I suppose this is another distraction:o(

      Keith Thompson Videos : excellent. The 3 of 8 with the main masonic actors of the E.U., the Rockefellers & the Banco Ambrosiano/Vatican scandal in the 1980s. Banco Ambrosiano was indeed one of the top criminal affairs of the 20th century where the Vatican was for the 1st time exposed worldwide (except maybe when the world learned in the 1950s that Pope Pie XII had maintained strong links with the Nazis during WW2).

      Delete
    3. Line, Yes the Rockefeller's and Vatican scandal was rather revealing and still no "wake up call" at that time. The fear of exclusion (ex-communication) is a strong one.

      I had read about Pope Pius also way back and my son Rich educated me on some of that as he is a WWII history expert - self read. I didn't really like Thompson's focus on the Vatican and the rather noticable cover over of the false Jews place in the history of all this. But different sources piece together the missing parts of the puzzle.

      Delete
  6. Obama's promises to put American Back to work just went to Chinese government contractors to build OUR roads and bridges???

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcPnDigSu2M

    Obama's quote: approval ratings have just gone down, but he happens to know that his approval ratings are still VERY HIGH in the country of his birth . . . Where would that be?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se5zvGF6u9g&feature=related

    Michelle Obama:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M7Rp_Ghv6k&feature=related

    Obama's "home country"???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obama says he is Muslim. Reporter corrects him.

    Inside press? You bet!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yro63c7B7A&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie – what you said, "God showed us what love is through Jesus... It is not explained very well in most churches..."is very true.

    I want to tell you my experience about some people I know who are church goers and claim to know the Bible and God very well. Any time I asked some questions about something written in the Bible I don’t understand, they label me and say I did not accept Jesus Christ as my savior so I am not anointed with holy spirit to see clearly about the questions I asked. By the way, they did not even know whether I accepted Jesus Christ as my savior or not. I don’t have to advertise it and that doesn’t mean I don’t have to have question at all. I said ok, since you claimed you have the holy spirit and you see clearly but I don’t, why don’t you teach me by answering my questions. Instead, they get really angry and go off the subject matter to talk about God. It seems to me since they don’t know the answer and they are ashamed to say we don’t know which would have been fine with me since all of us don’t know God in his entirety because he is vast for our mind to comprehend everything about him. What I don’t appreciate is the labeling part, and that shows me the love Jesus taught us to have for one another regardless of what questions we have about the Bible is not uphold.

    So they want to sell us MJJMagazine now? When did this start? What is CTE stands for or do we have to read the magazine to find out? It seems like they are saying Michael Jackson told Michael Bush the meaning of 777 and CTE and now he is revealing it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mimi, I went through this, not with the questions but with the "approval" of what I am doing on this blog. I wish I knew the magic answer to change their hearts and tell you how to improve that situation for you.

      What you are facing is the very same intimidation tactics that the Pharisees tried to use on Jesus when they questioned him but Jesus knew God's word and couldn't be entrapped.

      You also have come face to face with the "redicule instead of debate" and "label instead of answer questions". And you're right, in many churches the LOVE is not taught - Obedience to the church instead of to God is promoted.

      I'm not sure on the MJJMagazine. This is another cottage industry starting up, sanctioned by the estate and Sony and probably a reward for one of the fan groups who have carried the water for Sony. The timing of that whole "revelation" on Michael's numbers and the CTE. "C The Entertainer"???? Are they serious? Like that is the extent of Michael's depth? Please! Who came up with that? Qbees? Maybe the "C" in that acronym is Christ and they're trying to cover it up?

      Delete
  9. Well THIS is interesting! Is there a war going on in Pineforest-ville, Southern U.S.A. that I don't know about? It's dark and there are fighter planes flying back and forth and circling around my area. That is after some LAWYER FIRMS have been crawling my blog, like ERNST & YOUNG in NY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Bonnie! I’ve read about this before - intimidation at taxpayers expense. It’s proof that you are on the right track, that you have officially become a threat.

      This is another reason to not love this life. For if we do, we would not have the courage to stand up and continue in God’s mission, to withstand the fiery darts of the wicked.

      Shame on the military for obeying orders and waging war against the citizenry!

      Pray for Bonnie and family everyone - strength, courage, guidance and God’s protection.

      Delete
    2. Well if that is what was going on, their money is best spent on someone bigger than me!

      I think it's time to change the subject on my blog for a bit anyway . . . Not afraid of the planes, but the dreams I am having, like taking pictures of images showing up the mirrors in my house because it is showing me the antiChrist standing behind another person while my husband is sleeping. I woke him up moaning. The face I saw in mirrors was standing behind a shadow person peaking from behind. The face was painted white with dark eye makeup, like Marcell Marceau.

      Delete
    3. It’s not you but your message, which is very big.

      Your dreams, scary stuff.

      Delete
  10. Thank you for this post, Bonnie! So often I want to close my eyes and ears and pretend I don't know all of this.. but I cannot close my heart. So I press on, and deep down I really am glad my eyes are being opened. I am learning so much about my own faith as well. I thank you for that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharona, I too went through that urge to want to close my eyes. For the love of God, when you see what is being done to children by people who unbelievably have lost all human conciousness. To learn that the country you used to hold the flag for is governed by pedophiles who take part in sacrificing their ability to "care" in pagan ceremonies in the woods of Northern California. To learn that young men and women are sent to die to fatten the wallets of owners of government supported corporations that feed the cabal. Yes, my eyes are opened and I want to shut them but at the same time I don't ever want to be asleep again. I want to feel every person they kill and expose every bit of it.

      Faith is a personal relationship and not a building, denomination or doctrine. Congregating is important for worshiping in numbers and fellowship with others (power of prayer in numbers) but should not come between you and your personal relationship with God. ♥♥♥ I cherish your comments. Keep the faith!

      Delete
  11. (((Mimi)))...good to see you! Don’t worry about what those kinds of "Christians" think and say. Too often it’s man’s doctrine ruling those churches. They’ve become popularity clubs. They don’t have eyes that see or ears that hear, they have not love, are as tinkling brass and sounding cymbals.

    Like Michael said, let it run off, don’t allow their negativity to penetrate you. Asking questions is good, that’s how we learn, helps us to grow and expand.

    Keep being the you God created and don’t let them get you down!

    Sending you love...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don Cornelius - Thank you for Soul Train and the music and showcasing so many great artists. Your show was a fixture in my childhood as my sister and I got to know Aretha and Smokey and the Commodores, and the Jackson 5 and James Brown and Stevie Wonder, The Temptations, Gladys and the Pips . . . the harmony.....................

    Watched the interview with his son this morning on CNN and let me tell you, I was not convinced that HE believed his father committed suicide. Not at all. He was very guarded and careful with his answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soul Train - the vision of one man with passion and $400. Thank you Don Cornelius.

      Do you have a link for that CNN interview, Bonnie?

      This is HLN, hope that’s ok. It seems to be a nice historical remembrance of Don Cornelius, offers some good information:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvG1wIV2dX0

      He was reportedly working on a Soul Train movie. Another untimely death.

      Delete
    2. Unlikely suicide... But we'll never know the truth, as always.

      Delete
    3. I agree Anonymous. Definitely not suicide. Cornelius was in the industry and close enough to a lot of the artists to know some incriminating information. I pray God is taking care of him.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.