Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Haunted by the Ghost of Jealousy

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, January 23, 2012

Michael Haunted by the Ghost of Jealousy

The Theft of Michael Jackson
The Theft of a Message
I'll explain this later . . . Thank you Micheline





38The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

 39The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

 40As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.


THIEF


In order to create you have to love.  You have to love what you do enough to become one with it.  Most people trying to copy someone elses creation usually are left unfulfilled, angry and sometimes even jealous.  Because they are not doing what God created THEM to do, so they cannot become one with it.

It’s the same way with marriage, your life or with your chosen vocation/profession.  You either become a slave, producing someone elses work, or you become a creator or a pioneer in the gift God gave you to glorify Him.

This isn’t to say that serving others is not good – IF that is what God gifted you with to do, to make others happy, to fill a need.  All of that has its artforms.  Even in the Bible it tells us that serving others and being that need filled for others is the biggest blessing of all.  Even Christ came to earth to show us how that is done.

Those who “copy” do it to seek the glory of those they copy.  Those who create are usually creating to glorify the love of what they do, or . . . God.

The Devil is the original “Ghost of Jealous” and that “ghost” affects an awful lot of people on this earth.

The devil became jealous of God’s glory, causing disharmony in Heaven, and was thrown out.  That virus of jealousy infected the first family of this planet . . . Adam and Eve.  Eve was enticed with “want” to become “like God”, and to have knowledge of good and evil.  She caved, spread the virus to Adam and our innocence was destroyed.

This caused disharmony as the virus spread with the first born sons of the first family, Cain and Abel.  Cain was jealous of Abel’s offerings to God, not even realizing that he was given the gift of growing from seed things that would nourish.  Cain wanted Abel’s glory and slew him in the field, committing the first murder . . . out of jealousy.

As the earth populated, the fallen angels unsatisfied with their domain, desired the women on this planet, came down and mated with them.  They taught their sons how to make weapons, work with metals, paint their faces and work with chemicals.  The concept of vanity and indulgence mutated the viruses of jealous and hate, and the illness grew to the point where the earth could no longer sustain it.  The angels pleaded with God to intervene on behalf of man, of whom the innocent  and those wanting to be good were preyed upon.  Only one family met God’s standard and that was the family of Noah.

After the flood, Noah and his wife, his three sons Shem, Ham and Japheth and their wives disembarked and set out again to start anew and populate the earth.  But Satan began again working to infect their descendents.

Nothing has changed.  You still have a small band of elitist usurpers stealing and taking possession of the creation of others, thinking it is their divine right to do so.  Those who can create are enslaved with the promise of “being like God” and “knowing”, heaped with riches and before they know it, it is too late.

In their diabolical plan, they have also managed layers upon layers of deceit and lies to convince the public that the god that “created” is their god and not THE GOD of Abraham.

They have stolen the identity of the Jewish people, they have stolen the land of what is now Israel. They have stolen the intellectual and creative property of artists, musicians, painters, inventors for the purpose of twisting what was already created for GOOD into a tool for THEIR PURPOSES.

They did this with Nicola Tessla. They did it with Sir Isaac Newton and Einstein.  They did it with the Jewish Religion, replacing the Torah with the Talmud.  They infiltrated our corporations, the media, our governments and our religious institutions.  They even stole credit for the codes in the Bible twisting and corrupting it’s meaning into a pagan numerology from Kabbalah – the “Gematria” of the Talmud if you will.

What is the root word of Kabbalah or Cabbalist?

Cabal.

And now they are trying to steal Michael’s Message and Michael himself.

The original “Ghost of Jealousy” is alive and well, working within a cabal some of us know as “The Illuminati”.


From Jaafar Jackson's Tumblr



The Bible tells us who the creator is. The codes of the Bible reveal that Christ was God in the very first verses of the Bible in it’s original Hebrew.

If you live long enough and follow an event long enough you begin to see certain patterns of behavior.  Behavior that Michael himself pointed out not only in his songs, but in a 2005 radio interview with Jesse Jackson.

I got upset about this very issue just last week on Thursday, forgetting that the Devil creates nothing . . . he confiscates and imitates but he cannot create because he loves nothing.  Much like the fiat currency we have now running our counterfeit economy, The Devil’s “love” is backed by nothing.  It is covetous lust.  Love creates and exchanges energy.  All lust does is consume.

I am seeing a disturbing trend of acceptance of the possibility that Michael is alive.  While this is a theory I have often sided with amidst jeers and harassment from some of the fake fan community (and some real fans that just didn’t know any better), it’s hard to ignore the evidence now:



Michael’s Children Slipping?

Jermaine
Sorry Jermaine, You’re NOT Stupid
But I couldn’t find the other video

Latoya “Watch the Illusionist”
Funny – Early animated feature
Was a Sony Pictures Film

I don’t agree with Pearl Jr.
NOR do I ever advocate buying
Her DVD as I believe she is in
Sony’s Corner – But this video
Condenses some of the other
Videos out there on clues

Miracles Unheard of?

Featured in Pearl’s video above
Long Live Michael?
On a Sony Product?

Now, where does Michael stand on all this?

Everyone’s taking control of me.  Seems like the world’s got a role for me” – “Will You Be There

He really thought, they thought, they really had control of me” – “This Time Around

“She’ll play the game until I let her go.  I hope in time she will finally realize, I’m onto her game and she’ll get played the same…” – “Heartbreaker

“You can’t believe it, you can’t conceive it.  And you can’t touch me, cause I’m untouchable and I know you hate it, and you can’t take it.  You’ll never break me, cause I’m unbreakable…” – Unbreakable

“He doesn’t realize it’s not the end of the world, it doesn’t have to be that bad.  She tries to explain, “It’s you that makes me happy” whatever, whatever, whatever . . . whatever happensDON’T LET GO OF MY HAND”. – “Whatever Happens

I’m gonna be exactly what you wanna see – I’m gonna be exactly what you’re gonna see.  So did you come to me to see your fantasies performed before your very eyes.  A haunting ghostly treat, the foolish trickery and spirits dancing in the night.  But if you can to see the truth the purity, it’s here inside a lonely heart . . . so let the performance start…” – “Is It Scary.

That should give you a head start.  Of particular interest is this line:

I’m gonna be exactly what you’re gonna see . . .”

I take this to mean that people are going to see what they want to see. 


I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:



I am working on the Book of Revelation.  There are a couple of people that know what I am working on in that respect and I want to thank Blake, Truthbtold, Micheline and Lindsey for your links and conversation.

This will be a shorter than normal blog tonight (and the folks say YEAH!) but the one I’m working on is long.  I wanted to do Revelation one or two chapters at a time, is that okay?

I will repeat – The devil steals.  Those who don’t have the love of the truth in their hearts will fall for the Illusion. 

I don’t know any other way to help you but . . . to go by The Book.  So that is what we are going to do.

Again, the devil steals.  He confiscates, he doesn't create.

When someone wants to take credit for an invention, they usually try to rush to get it patented first, to reveal it first.  Why?

Because the burden of proof is usually on the accuser.  Unfortunately this pattern of of behavior usually gives them away:


2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

 3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Keep this in mind as we proceed.

Michael – You’re awesome.  Did anyone ever tell you that?   Sorry about the frownie face thing.  Maybe this will make you feel better and give you strength.







Everyday Create your history

How many victims must there be
Slaughtered in vain across the land
And how many struggles must there be
Before we choose to live the prophet's plan
Everybody sing...

Every day create your history
Every path you take you're leaving your legacy
Every soldier dies in his glory
Every legend tells of conquest and liberty


Lead Me
A little trivia –
Kirk Cameron would not kiss
The actress playing his wife because
He was not married to her,
So they had his wife stand in
For the those scenes.



Oh, I’m not done yet.  I know this is serious subject matter
And I wanted to give you something to smile about before
We continue. 

The video above shows scenes from the movie
“Fireproof”
It is a spiritual movie about loving your
Spouse like Jesus loves his church
Like Michael loves his mission
Before we continue I wanted
To put you in a hopeful mood
And I know of no other way to
Do this best but . . . to
Make you laugh.



17 comments:

  1. Dear Bonnie,
    I'm writing from Switzerland and I must say that I am truly amazed by your blog. I've found your blog about a week ago and it just blows my mind. Following this case since 6/25/09 though I am a member of the death hoax but more watching than posting I certainly found my new web home here with you. I complement your investigative skill but more so your quest for the truth which also has me asking Michael time and again 'what EXACTLY did lead up to this. There is so much information. There are so many questions and I thank you for doing what you do.
    I fully agree that the source is where it all begins. Just last Friday on my way to Zurich I listened to the Dangerous Album, particularily Who is it. Now most say these lyrics would not indicate any mind control agenda. Just in combination with the video. But let me tell you, it hit me like a hammer in my car. Just replace ‚She’ with ‚They’, add the programming technique where they traumatize a child by bringing it close to death, returning it and tell that child that the kid and the programmer always belong together and it is loved

    („And They (She) Promised Me Forever
    And A Day We'd Live As One
    We Made Our Vows
    We'd Live A Life Anew
    And they (She) Promised Me In Secret
    That they’d (She'd) Love Me For All Time
    It's A Promise So Untrue
    Tell Me What Will I Do?

    and VoilĂ ! I continued listening with that in mind to the other lyrics of his controverisal songs where on first sight it is about a woman, replace ‚the woman’ with ‚programmer’ or ‚they’ and it makes perfect sense. His songs really are deep.
    Oh, I how I wished I could talk to you in person and discuss this. I am just so overwhelmed with happyness about how there are people who really want to find out the truth. I’m also on this quest and it has lead me to your blog. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi anonymous from Switzerland. We have a lady that posts often here from Switzerland too. You're in good company - my mind is blown too. I think I got past the stage of what another friend of mine here has called "the wall of pain", when I realized the rose colored glasses were off and what I was looking at was not fiction - The life I HAD was fiction.

      The song "Who is It" was one of my early conundrums. If you remember the video and the imagery in it, you take into consideration that this "she" is constantly changing faces, disguised, plays a plethora of different parts, seduces power and money only Michael's character has found her out.

      In the video Michael has a butler who is true to Michael and quietly makes arrangements while Michael continues to lament, keeping us distracted as events are put into place. As the woman comes to the house to meet with Michael, Michael is leaving in a helicopter. The "butler" drops all her calling cards, her "identities" down in front of her, revealing that "he's onto your game and you got played the same". You then see Michael at the air port walking toward a private plane. He turns and waves to the butler and the butler waves a last goodbye.

      The woman is punished but the bring her in as they prepare her for her next part. Cut to Michael back in the plane, laying on his side, lonely.

      Next we see Michael standing with his back to us overlooking an ocean. The bare architecture alludes to possibly a Middle East country on the Persian Gulf.

      One repeated phrase in the chorus is "The will has got no fortune still I cry alone at night" . . . Many times I have discussed this with others and we thought this may have had to do with his fake will that Branca kept and never returned when he was fired . . .

      But what if it is ANOTHER kind of "will". Like, the Will of God?

      Delete
  2. WOW! It makes you wonder what else they have stolen to make it there own. I can't help but think that if inventors had patents to help improve people's way of life, there could have been a cure for cancer, AIDS, etc. for all we know. Thanks Bonnie! You never cease to amaze me!

    p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Truejustice - Actually a lot of these inventors had patents. I covered what our government did to Tesla. He went to his deathbed broke, fighting the government in court over his stolen patents. http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2011/04/decoding-jackson-twitters-michaels-game.html

      Michael had a whole publishing company full of songs . . . look what they did to him! They don't care about patents and copyrights . . . they STEAL! And Madonna is one of the biggest thiefs of all! This is the same woman who despite her own success, felt she had to capitalize on Michael's "crotch-grab". She used "Bille Jean" in her "Like a Virgin" montage, so you tell me where she learned those confiscation skills. She has a very close relationship with Sony. She's going to be disappointed but I think she was well aware of what she got herself into when she produced "Thousand Lies". She knows.

      Delete
    2. I remembered reading about Tesla a while back. You are right. It doesn't matter what you do to protect your work. I'm shocked at Madonna but I am not surprised. She's known to be the aggressive type so I wouldn't be surprised that she actually pursued Michael. She pretty hung around the Jacksons during their 'Victory' back in '84. I'm going to take look at the video, 'Like A Virgin' because I have missed it. Now it's obvious in her 'Express Yourself' video. Now is 'Thousand Lies' a song on her CD?

      P

      Delete
    3. Sorry True . . . wrong title.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJFUca4rODI Watch that and look at the lyrics.

      Delete
  3. BONNIE said : "Those who don’t have the love of the truth in their hearts will fall for the Illusion."

    After 06.25.2009, the word CONSPIRACY was largely spread out with many Michael's enemies named as alleged murderers. Lately the ILLUSIONIST makes a good score. As a non-believer, I however admit your Blog gives some thoughts on Michael possibly alive BUT what about Dr. C. Murray in the picture ? An unscrupulus practitioner or a victim himself ? And if conspiracy there was, who were the players ? Michael's murderers using Murray as fall guy or..Michael himself planning his "escape" ? Michael would not act at anyone's expense, unless that someone would play the game. La Toya repeated numerous times on TV that Michael was murdered & now the "Illusionist" joined in. Well, rather confusing although I do not pretend knowing the truth either, but why not after all ? Adversely I am totally convinced Michael had a healing effect on ill children & morally distressed persons : his good heart could do wonder ! I enjoyed reading your Blog, thank you, Bonnie, but it's a long way to Tiperrary ..I meant..to the Truth :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiperrary, LOL. I remember that.
      The conspiracy? I thought we've gotten well beyond Murray on this. Murray is a distraction. Michael didn't escape. Michael is in this up to his neck. He's still very much in it, just not HERE. What do you mean Michael would not "act at anyone's expense"? Are you talking about Murray?

      I believe you. Michael DID have a healing effect on children . . . everybody. He did it for the good. THEY are using Michael's good image to manipulate for a purpose. Even "not here" Michael will be their pied piper. This is better explained when I get further into the scriptures.

      I too would like his "good heart" back here. I miss it even though I pretty much ignored it when he WAS still here. Hang in. I wanted all the answers at once too. I didn't get them, so we do this piece-meal. :o)

      Delete
  4. Bonnie - The “Wall Street follow the money” pyramid diagram and everything contend in it is exactly what is happening in this country and in the world – banks taking over almost everything and ruling the world, and the rest of us working day and night to barely provide for our family the daily necessity.

    The Devil not only can’t create but also lies about everything he did not create as if it’s own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you're right. He lies, he confiscates, he steals, he mimicks and imitates but he cannot create up to and including trying to create the image of God

      Delete
  5. That’s one of the wax figures of Michael, isn’t it?

    Thief by Third Day, this caught my eye:

    “Two robbers were crucified with him, one on his right and one on his left.”
    Matthew 27:38
    2+7:3+8=9:11

    Sometimes I do a retake on numbers and things. I wonder why. 9/11 - 1/3, 2/3, right and left...of what, who...how and why? Know what I’m trying to say?

    I’m seeing 11:11 around a lot lately.

    I begrudgingly did a transaction recently to the money-grubbing elite...at 16:16:16. What are the chances? Especially since we’ve been tripping over the 777 issue. I stared at that for awhile, wondering what it meant.
    .....................................................................

    It’s hard to believe all the family’s slip ups are not intentional, has to be for a reason, pieces of the puzzle.

    Good for Jaafar and all the cousins for speaking out in different ways. They all seem to be very aware.

    Thank you for those videos by Kingdom52! I’ve seen their videos before, good stuff.

    “Miracles Unheard of?"
    Irrefutable evidence of why Neverland “had to be shut down”! It was a place of healing - children AND families. Michael planted many seeds of love, which must be flourishing and re-seeding. There have to be thousands out there (hopefully) telling others of their experiences with Michael and the warm feeling of Neverland.

    Is this perhaps what Michael had planned through Kingdom Entertainment? Places of stressless childlike fun all over the world? His selfless giving version of money-grabbing Disneyland...places of healing where everything was free?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I'm so late replying to this Truth, I just sent you an email. Don't share it here. Let me know what you think.

      LOL! You numerologied Matthew 27:38? Yeah and that date since the turn of the year:

      01-01-12, 01-10-12, 01-12-12, 01-21-12. Next month will be more of the same, LOL! Love you 16:16:16!

      I signed into my admin area and the hits from the day's changeover read 144 - (as in the 144,000 in Revelation).

      Michael and Al Waleed had lots of plans through KE. Who knows, maybe they were just put on hold?

      Delete
  6. BONNIE said : "What do you mean Michael would not "act at anyone's expense"? Are you talking about Murray?"

    Yes I meant Murray the alleged fall guy who became the planetary public enemy in jail although with this Propofol issue he holds his own part of guilt. But either the whole trial was a real illusion OR the murderers are not exposed yet, so yes : step by step. A long way..:o((

    About "the Devil steals" : John Branca. I saw in a recent Twit that SDG &/or her group, I believe, organize 2 demonstrations on him in early February : To praise his "good deeds" or to have him jailed ? :o) Is that serious ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Line, funny you should mention "illusion". I just saw the movie "The Illusionist" tonight. The WHOLE THING was an illusion. But in the movie their purpose was not to frame the prince for murder, but to expose his plan to overthrow his father's rule. The prince ended up shooting himself and the illusionist escaped with his very much alive lady love somewhere in the wilderness of Vienna.

      Remember Jermaine mentioning he wanted to plan a tribute at a castle in Vienna a couple months after Michael's passing?

      Really.

      I heard something about a demonstration. I think it was against because it was Taaj Malik's web site that was promoting it.

      Delete
  7. Your blog is nice I love that you use the bible to relate to current events and believe and agree 100% that Michael Jackson was gift from the Lord to us and Michael true purpose was to serve the Lord. I am bit confused some posts you seem to believe he is alive I dont think so its wishful thinking. But everyone is entitled to their opinion and you are entitled to yours...the video with poor blanket he's a baby he must have made a mistake :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JA, there are too many evidences that he is alive then there are that he is dead. This whole blog has reasons why that is so. There must be a reason the family has yet to put a name on his crypt.

      There must be a reason why every piece of documentation post 2005 has the wrong middle name including his death certificate, which does not match his birth certificate.

      There must be a reason why his arrest record from 2005 says Michael JOE Jackson, five foot, eleven inches and his death certificate and autopsy report say Michael JOSEPH Jackson, 5 foot, nine inches tall.

      And that's just starters.

      There is a deception being played by both sides. But I can't make you believe it. Some people have to do their own research, which ironically is exactly what the Bible says about cultivating our relationship with God. We have to do it ourselves, not depend on a church or government body to do it for us.

      Delete
    2. JA, the clues are in the Invincible Album and in HIStory.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.