Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Talking to Me

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Michael Talking to Me



Putting it On the Line






If you got here through Twitter or Facebook I will bet you the tag line took you a bit by surprise.  That being said, you can imagine my surprise when I saw this little sentence show up as an anonymous, private message.  This is why tonight, I had to write this blog.


Everyone’s taken control of me, seems like the world has a role for me, I’m so confused won’t you show to me you’ll be there for me, and care enough to bear me . . .” – Michael Jackson, “Will You Be There”.



Where am I going with this blog ultimately?  I have been dancing around this issue and the only reason I can figure out as to WHY I am jabbing these sucker-punches at this subject is because it is MICHAEL.  But he’s not the only reason.  It’s also God and the Bible and NOT wanting to say the wrong thing, the wrong way.  So let me just stop beating around the bush and tackle this thing. 


What are you afraid of?” – Michael Jackson, in my dream.



I have had discussions about this with at least four people so far, two of them just today.  The four people I’ve counseled with on this is my friend in Maryland, Tom, my mother, Micheline and my husband . . . The Bible is the other reference point that I keep going back to.

There is no denying what happened to me both on June 25th, 2009 AND  eight weeks later, in August of that same year in regard to Michael.  I can’t discount the dreams, I can’t deny the pull to him or the need to start this blog.  What happened to me is just PERSONAL fact, standing alone by itself, without even digging into Michael himself, his history or the Bible. 

When you begin to put Michael’s lyrics, his life and the testimony of the Bible into the mixing bowl, it just solidifies the fact even more that something significant happened to those who were slapped upside the head with this after Michael died.  You then ask yourself, “why were people slapped upside the head?”  Why Michael, why THIS person?

How do you explain everything?  How do you explain feeling more for one person than you did at losing anyone else in your life?  I can tell you the absence of him is just as unbearable today as the first day I realized I missed his presence.  Why such pain?  Why such pain with millions of people?

Why such persecution of one man when he was still here?  What is the story here?  He was a human being, just like the rest of us, wasn’t he?

Michael said during his 1993 Neverland statement something that until today I did not catch.


Neverland Statement start @3:25


At 3:25 minutes, Michael says – “If I am guilty of anything it is of believing what God said about children, ‘Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not, for such is the kingdom of Heaven’.  In no way do I think that I am God, but I do try to be God-like in my heart . . .


Michael says here that he does NOT think that he is God.  In numerous other taped interviews, namely Oprah, he says that he is not saying he is Jesus either.  In a video where Michael is hugging a hysterical German fan who’s father drags her, feet sliding across the floor at a German Zoo, to meet Michael.  When Michael calms her down she asks him in German “are you Jesus”?  To which Michael replies after getting the translation, “I’m not Jesus, okay?”  (Made me laugh).

But that sentence above, the neverland statement did also tell me something else.  Michael said that “God said” suffer the little children . . .  Did Michael misquote the Bible?  He knows that book better than I do, even back in 1993.  Jesus said this in Matthew –

“But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.”

This tells me that Michael also believes that Jesus and God were one in the same.  I no longer have any doubts about Michael’s beliefs about that and this will be explained further below.

Michael sang a LOT of songs that were metaphorical of Christ and his church, the “bride and the bridegroom”.  In some songs Michael seems to be singing what Jesus would communicating to his people:


On the Line


“No sense pretending it’s over
Hard times don’t just go away
You gotta take that chip off your shoulder
It’s time you open up have some faith”


Do you ever find yourself sitting in a place where you feel at one moment, a song this man sings is just for you at that particular time?  That is how I felt last night, when I first saw this song on my facebook page, placed there by Micheline a day prior, but I didn’t listen to it until now.  What else does the song say?


“Nothing good ever comes easy
All good things come in due time (yes it does)
You gotta have something to believe in
I’m telling you to open your mind (hee hee)

Gotta put your heart on the line
If you wanna make it right
You gotta reach out and try
Gotta put your heart on the line
If you wanna get it right
Gotta put it all on the line”


So that is what I am doing.


“You see yourself in the mirror
And you don’t like what you see
Ooo-ooo

And things aren’t getting much clearer
Don’t you think it’s time you go for a Change”


This song is again one of those songs that is directed to the individual.  It reminds me of this Bible verse . . .


And he answered and said unto him, Master, all these have I observed from my youth.

Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had great possessions.”

And

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.


There is a struggle I am going through right now and it has to do with Michael.  I may as well just tell you as I am going through it because perhaps you are going through it too.

The words in Michael’s song remind me of what we are called to do, put our hearts on the line, put it all out there to God.  How is Christ supposed to give us a new beginning if we can’t put it all out there?  Everything that is in our hearts, every piece of lint, every secret, every dirty little or nasty and angry little thought, put it on the line.  How can a change in us be made otherwise?



Beautiful Video Found by Diane


My dilemma centers around the argument of Michael in Daniel 12:1, Daniel chapter ten and Revelation.  I started to touch on it here, http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2011/09/angels-and-michael-jackson.html barely touching the book of Enoch, which no longer appears in the English King James versions.  Allegedly this book also appeared in the Geneva Bible which pre-dated King James, and some other, earlier translations of the Bible.  I started looking up things in the Geneva as well as the Wycliffe translations of the Bible.

A few months back I had someone named TAZ or Taz (she had another name but she wanted credited as Taz) trying to educate me about the Jehovah’s Witness belief and I questioned her.   She first contacted me because I had researched the background of the founder of the Jehovah’s Witness church as a Mason who is actually buried under a pyramid stone in Pittsburgh.

Because the Jehovah’s Witness church believe that the Archangel Michael and Jesus are one and the same, I decided to come back to this topic thanks to the “Michael is God” comment someone tried to post to the blog.

I found a couple of sites talking about the Archangel Michael and here is what they say:

This site says that there are only three Archangels.  From it’s reading I got the impression that it was written from a Catholic view, but about the angel Michael it says,

The name "Archangel" is given only to Saint Michael, even though sacred tradition and the liturgy of the Church attribute the same title to Saint Gabriel and Saint Raphael: "When Michael, the archangel, disputing with the devil, contended about the body of Moses, he durst not bring against him the judgment of railing speech, but said: The Lord command thee."” – Source, EWTN Library

The site below went into a bit more detail about what the Archangel Michael was known for, or in charge of and this site states there are seven Archangels.

As the Archangel of battle and defender of Heaven, Michael is said to be the Patron Saint of policemen. Additionally, because it is said in the Book of Revelations that Michael will lead God's troops against the dragon and his angels at the final battle, many people seek the aid of Michael against wrong-doers on Earth and all people in need of protection from crime or from physical or spiritual enemies may petition the Archangel for help” – Source, Luckymojo


I took note of the mention on both sites about Michael leading God’s troops (This Is It Army vs the Illuminati Army in History?) and Michael being the patron saint of policeman (Michael running with police man on different videos).

Then there is this also, from Wikipedia which covers a bit more information on the importance of the archangel Michael –

In Hebrew, Michael means "who is like God" (mi-who, ke-as or like, El-deity), which is traditionally interpreted as a rhetorical question: "Who is like God?" (which expects an answer in the negative) to imply that no one is like God. In this way, Michael is reinterpreted as a symbol of humility before God.

In the Hebrew Bible Michael is mentioned three times in the Book of Daniel, once as a "great prince who stands up for the children of your people". The idea that Michael was the advocate of the Jews became so prevalent that in spite of the rabbinical prohibition against appealing to angels as intermediaries between God and his people, Michael came to occupy a certain place in the Jewish liturgy.” – Source, Wikipedia

Interestingly, one of the more quoted quotes of Michael in regard to his own name, is the conversation supposedly repeated by Michael Bearden in which Michael Jackson told him the meaning of their names and said, “promise me you’ll be humble!” 

This writ from Judaism might explain the Illuminati’s interest in Michael IF Michael were really an archangel.  I’ll get into this later.

The next paragraph down in Wikipedia, it says – “In the New Testament Michael leads God's armies against Satan's forces in the Book of Revelation, where during the war in heaven he defeats Satan.

Again, the armies in “This is It” and “History”.


History



This Is It




Further down still at the Wikipedia link, I saw this under Judaism:

According to rabbinic Jewish tradition, Michael acted as the advocate of Israel, and sometimes had to fight with the princes of the other nations (cf. Daniel 10:13) and particularly with the angel Samael, Israel's accuser. Michael's enmity with Samael dates from the time when the latter was thrown down from heaven. Samael took hold of the wings of Michael, whom he wished to bring down with him in his fall; but Michael was saved by God” - Source, Wikipedia Michael Archangel

Samael is Lucifer if you haven’t already figured that out by the description above.  The little wheels turning in my head are putting together pieces of information, like the picture of Michael with the three most crooked false Jews I can think of, Ariel Sharon, Uri Geller and Schmuley Boteach.  Why were they so interested in Michael?  Why all the torture and persecution over thirty years of Michael’s career?  Lennon they just killed and he was also an icon.  But with Michael they instead “tried to get me to lose the man I really am” – “Privacy”.  Makes me want to ask what they wanted to put in place of “the man” he really was?

So with everything I ask myself, why all the control and attention on this man?  And if this is the reason they clung to him like river leaches instead of just outright killing him, what did they expect to have happen as a result?


Michael in Hebrew



(Bright blue bolded are links to click and read more on that subject).

Some early Protestant scholars identified Michael with the pre-incarnate Christ, basing their view, partly on the juxtaposition of the "child" and the archangel in Revelation 12, and partly on the attributes ascribed to him in Daniel.


Revelation 12 is linked here – read it, it’s very interesting.  And finally, the Jackson’s faith in which they were raised, Jehovah’s Witness –



Jehovah's Witnesses believe that there is only one "archangel" in heaven and in the Bible. They teach that the pre-human and post-resurrection Jesus and the Archangel Michael are the same person, saying: "the evidence indicates that the Son of God was known as Michael before he came to earth and is known also by that name since his return to heaven where he resides as the glorified spirit Son of God." They point out that the actual term "Archangel" in the Bible is only used in the singular, never clearly in the plural.

Seventh Day Adventists believe the same thing, with a few minor differences:

Seventh-day Adventists believe that Michael was another name for the Word-of-God (as in John 1) before He became incarnate as Jesus. Archangel (meaning "Chief of the Angels") was the leadership position held by the Word-of-God as Michael while among the angels. Michael was the Word-of-God, not a created being, by whom all things were created. The Word-of-God was then born incarnate as Jesus . . . Seventh-day Adventists believe the name “Michael” is significant in showing who it is, just as "Immanuel" (which means "God with us") is about who Jesus is. They believe that name “Michael” signifies “one who is God” and that as the “Archangel” or "chief or head of the angels" He led the angels and thus the statement in Revelation 12:7-9 identifies Jesus as Michael.

This is what Revelation 12 says below.  I guess because it says “Michael and his angels” that Michael can’t be an “angel”? So they assume he is Jesus in these passages?  I’m not arguing at this point, only trying to ascertain how they came to this conclusion based on this passage.

Revelation 12:7-9 says this – “And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

 8And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

 9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him

In John 5:24-26, It says – “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

And in 1Thessalonians 4:13-16 it says this, “But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

 16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Does that sound like the same event to you?  Here it is described in Daniel 12:1-3, “And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.”

And in Revelation, the same event but with a bit more detail:

In Revelation 10, there is this group of verses which through me for a loop.  I read it three times:

And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,

And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.

And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.

And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,

And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.


“. . . And they have not a clue when it’s all gonna end.  Stories buried and left untold, someone is hiding the truth, when will this mystery unfold . .”
– Michael Jackson, “Cry”.


And back to Revelation 1
And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Again to Daniel 12:1

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.”

I underlined and bolded the pertinent wording.

In the previous blog I wrote linked above in which I wrote about angels, I mentioned and barely touched on the book of Enoch.  I am not thoroughly convinced the book of Enoch is an actual book of the Bible that was excluded in later translations.  I thought maybe if I find that, I may get some answers.

I will continue with this tomorrow.  So far, no verdict on Michael’s guilt (of being an angel), except of course in character and integrity, but I did find some other interesting information.  Is Michael God?  Honestly, if he were here, I could picture him cringing, but we do know from Michael himself, that he tries to be "God-like" in his heart.

I found the book of Enoch - several sources.  I want to talk a little about this tomorrow on what I've read so far.

Till Tomorrow – God bless you♥


13 comments:

  1. You are not alone, I am here with you, though you're far away, I am here to stay. I love you and THANK YOU for the truth. Love, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bonnie,

    I love your blog and admire the hard work you put into it every day.
    But please be careful about the Book Of Enoch.
    Please read this:

    http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/book_of_enoch.htm

    Satan is always trying to manipulate us and tear us away from god.
    It is not scripture and that really worries me.
    Please be careful and take care.

    God bless you,

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, I read "Jesusissavior" just last night on this subject. Don't worry. God does not let the devil take us from him once he has us, he just leads us to answers in the most remarkable ways. God Bless you too.

    I did some research on the history of that book and where it came from, so not to worry. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, beautiful soothing Blog & Videos today on Michael's spirituality. Michael was really crucified by our evil world. Satan & his fallen angels were always fascinated by beauty & purity which they attempted to re-mould according to their evil concept. With Michael it did not work therefore he paid a far too high price for his integrity & faith. Your yesterday's paras on Nikola Tesla once more & also Phil Schneider upset me too although the subject issue was different but anyhow people of great spiritual, artistical or scientific value like Michael or Nikola Tesla & others mostly end up destroyed by evil forces : quite challenging for our faith at times !

    I do not follow the young Justin Bieber as an artist but he seems not to be afraid either to show his faith :

    http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2012/01/justin-bieber-got-a-tattoo-of/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Line, Thank you for the comments on the videos. I love that song "on the line", man! I still can't get over sometimes how smart he is. Stealth intelligence and the more I learn, the more I realize the timing of Michael being here was purposeful in itself. The only thing that worries me (even though I should not worry) is what is going to happen, and how long it will take. (pretty much sums up everything, LOL)

    The subject of Schneider, Tesla and Fulford was a topic of conversation between my mother and I that turned interesting. Aliens/angels/fallen angels . . . WHAT ARE THEY? And are they real or hoax? I couldn't get her off the phone to work. When you get into that subject and try to harness it in a scientific explanation of angels, to me it kind of "dumbs down" God and his existence. I don't like the topic, but eventually it will be important to remember.

    Beiber. I have never even heard him sing but I have read both positive and negative about the use of him in the music industry. I pray he stays safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie,
    I am in no doubt that Michael Jackson is not God and not Jesus. As for an archangel, who knows. But I wanted to know what your take is on God's army. Do you think of yourself and others on this blog as the army? Could we be an army of Good/God? If not, then WHO is Michael going to lead? The fans are his followers, not random people who happen to be churchgoers. Michael doesn't have an army of men anyway, his army is mainly women! So the images in the videos can't be literal.
    I also cannot believe that I may be part of such an army! I, who always finds out about things WAAAY after everyone else! No, in my experience archangel Michael would turn out to be Jimmy Osmond, or Cliff Richard, and I would be left standing thinking 'Really? Him?'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Princess - God's army. You had me laughing out loud on Jimmy Osmond and Cliff Richard, LOL! Even if it were Michael, there would still probably be people saying the same thing, ("Really? Him?!!)

    God's army would consist of more than just women and you have to remember, the dead in Christ will rise first. That's a lot of people.

    In the later days, knowledge will increase and eyes will be opened. So let's see what happens. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Bonnie for that informative piece! I have learned so much from you. Like they say, 'Knowledge is power!' Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bonnie!
    Happy Epiphany!
    Eyes will be opened indeed!
    Someone with 25 years of service told me about the military underground cities and how some of the ufo's that have been spotted are actually governmental experiments. Technology that has been kept secret. I wonder why certain things are leaked. Is it to help us prepare or is it misinformation?

    I really enjoyed reading today's blog as I have been learning about the scriptures pertaining to the end-times for many years. I have also researched the history of the Jehovah's Witnesses, my sister-in-law is one and I spent a year in a Bible study with Seventh Day Adventists. Thanks for clearly explaining their beliefs about who Jesus is.
    I could hardly finish reading this blog without
    feeling renewed hope. Last night I had a dream about being a part of an army. We were confronting the the evil army. Our weapon was prayer in the Spirit or prayer in tongues. Our hands were extended as we prayed and the only time the evil army could advance was when someone stopped praying. It was a very intense dream. I woke up before the battle ended.
    I will try my best to follow the words of the song you posted and not waste my time on the past any longer. I will look to the future like Michael sings and remember that the dead in Christ will rise first and I will see Jesus, my son Marlon again and I will see Michael Jackson and the angels too.
    I appreciate your hard work and thanks to Micheline as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Michael is as close to an Angel as human being can be. Is he literally an Angel? Do Angels really exist? Who are they? No idea. But if they are anything like Michael, they are wonderful ;)

    Anyway, I'm one of the "nuts" who saw UFO. I wasn't
    alone that night and it was clearly some insane flying object, not a cloud or any other usual explanation.
    We were far from big cities, so secret military bases could be around, why not.
    Oh, I'm not in US. So if it's man-made stuff, wow, my army can do that? Unlikely it was American stuff flying here ;) Army people I talked to admit UFOs exist, also they admit they used to suspect US army... and US army used to suspect ours : )) So maybe there is army within an army, secret army usual army people are not aware of? Hmm. Why not! Often
    "usual" army people are protecting they don't know what, they are told to protect the area and that's all.
    Or these really were aliens, which is possible as well. All I know - UFOs are real and they fly in a way we officially can't [especially if that object had a living pilot inside!].
    Actually it scares me that humans can have such hidden technology, no way it's used for good purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi TrueJustice - I'm only pulling off of research other people have done and trying to connect the dots between pieces of info. All I can really be credited for is putting all in one place and writing the occasional poem. :o)

    -----------------------------------------------

    Hi Trinia - Happy Epiphany? That should be a holiday :o) Good question on the "help us out" vs. "misinformation". As many times as I've read the Gospels with Jesus talking to his disciples and this is the first time I really saw this in the verse -

    Matthew 24: 24-26
    24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

    25Behold, I have told you before.

    26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.


    "Secret Chambers"? Jesus knew about the underground bases and "secret" places us U.S. people don't know about.

    Your dream sounds like the story of Jericho, without the trumpets ♥
    -----------------------------------------

    Hi Anonymous - Is Michael really an angel? I have no idea either. But I get his message about the armies in his films/TII. Are there really angels? Yes. Who are they? Never shook hands with one, so I don't know that either. I got a kiss by one but I couldn't see it. Are there any female angels? I've always wanted to know.

    You're not nuts. When I was a teen, my mother was driving my sister, myself and my friend Denise to vocal lessons. Mom alternated which parent drove because it was so far away from where we lived (Eastern Shore, out near Hurlock, Maryland). My mother saw something in the sky and we were all watching it. She missed a turn someplace and got lost (this is farm country or it used to be until you got to down). She couldn't figure out where we were and by the time we made it back to the main road our hour was almost up (our vocal teacher was ticked!)

    I've never seen one up close and never saw anything unusual other than a shooting star, but that night this thing moved so fast and maneuvered like a fly! Never saw any aircraft do that and it was low enough to see that it wasn't your usual plane.

    You're right. Tesla was a good example of that. They courted this guy long enough to steal what he was working on. TESLA wanted to use it for good, but they've weaponized quite a few of his inventions and discoveries (if they are really inventions and not technology already in play).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous - I took the link down. I have no idea who wrote this, but they are writing as God. I stopped reading when I got to where it reads a name of an angel who impregnated Mary. I can learn about Enoch by reading Enoch and the Bible.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It could be kiss from Michael you received that day... sorry, I'm a bit pessimistic today.
    The web was too tight around him.

    I wonder how do people divide "saint", "angelic", "he is Jesus!" and "just a regular guy".
    I know Jesus was a human, he was getting mad, he was getting scared and upset just like
    any other human. He was getting hungry and so on.
    I'm sure he said some angry words many times, we'll never know for sure if he ever kissed
    a woman in a way man not Savior does. Such information could be deleted intentionally,
    to keep the image so saint and clean and unachievable. But would it make him less Jesus?
    I don't think so, even very holy soul locked in a human body gets all human weakness
    as a "bonus".
    So I can see why these crying girls were wondering if Michael is Jesus :) They felt this way,
    Michael actually showed us how Jesus was making people feel about him. And the end was
    so similar for both of them - humans are incapable of treating good ones with nothing but
    goodness and love. They happily treat them with hate, angst, even rage and, of course,
    greed ruled majority around him. Greed for money, fame, power. Michael did nothing
    bad to anyone [ if we forget cake in the face and water balloon fights :) ] and only
    advocated Love, equality, non-judgmental thinking.

    You are right, they could kill Michael many times before June 25, and I wonder if
    they kept him going because future profit was alluring enough or because there was
    some sort of suspicion of religious nature, that they wanted him for something else.
    Who knows! Michael did probably.

    Female Angels? I thought they have no sex :) Bible was written by human males,
    this explains a lot to me. They were writing it down in a way they "got" what
    they heard. No way {especially thousands years ago, actually even to
    these days} the fact such divinity can be "female" would be accepted in
    patriarchal community.
    Actually that universal Love for children and different life forms seems so
    feminine to me. That's why many males dislike Michael.
    In this harsh reality such wonderful qualities are seen as "weakness" and
    "way to lose" :( "Loser" qualities you know.
    How sad we are. For some reason I believed in XXI century we'll be above that.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.