Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: The Pain of Losing Him - The Joy of Knowing His Message

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, January 2, 2012

The Pain of Losing Him - The Joy of Knowing His Message


Starting off the New Year’s Day with Praise
Prayer and Worship



I am dedicating this blog to my sister in law Theresa and my nephew Phillip, my son Jon and his friend Mark, but also to everyone out there feeling pushed into a brick wall.  The answers to all our prayers are coming.

God is our life.  God hears and feels those calling for him.  This is the year of vigilance, faith and compassion but it is also one of justice.  When you feel God’s hand on your soul, don’t turn away – just say yes.

Jesus hears his church crying for him as God awaits the last of his children to call to him.  The pain of souls feeling abandoned is present throughout the air across this planet.  If you know someone that needs a light on their path, be that light.  Let them know that they are loved and not alone.

Not Alone
I can hear your prayers
Your burdens I will bear
But first I need your hand
So Forever can begin


Michael sings about Jesus just waiting for them to put their hand out, to ask for him.  Below, we are all crying this:


Praise you in this Storm
I would have thought by now
That you would have reached down
And wiped our tears away, stepped in and saved the day
But once I again I say amen, and it’s still raining


Revelation 21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.



While you were Sleeping
Be sober, be vigilant






A Day with No More Tears
Troubled Soul Don’t Lose Your Heart

Who Am I
That the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt?


Lead me to the Cross
Where youre love poured out
Bring me to my knees Lord, I lay me down



This is where the healing begins
When you come to where you’re broken within
The light meets the dark


Would you take the place of this man?
Would you take the nails from his hands?




No More Going through the motions


Lead Me (My Request)
“Cause I can’t do this alone”

You Can Change the World
I can’t Do it by myself




I do not know exactly what this year will bring each one of us.  I pray that it is truth, love and promise.

My son called me as I was sitting down to dinner tonight.  His friend Mark did not make it.  He flat-lined for a third time and this time they could not bring him back.  Jon called me from the man’s house where he was waiting for the father of another friend to help him clean up the blood in the bedroom.

This young man who died did so willingly, taking his life with every drug you could imagine.  The two main drugs they found in him was Cocaine and Meth.   There were others they couldn’t even determine right away.  Even if they could have offset the effects of these drugs, the damage done to his lungs from inhaling his stomach bile while he was out was irreparable.  He was 24 years old with a wife and two small children under the age of three.  My son says he believed in God.  What happens to children like him?

This is what they would like to see us do.  Just take our lives and save them the trouble.  What does God do with people that give up?

The biggest drug supplier we have in this country is our own government.  The war on drugs was a marketing ploy, not an actual strategy.  Our CIA is the biggest drug dealer and distributor in this country, as well as others.  Afghanistan was not about Osama bin Laden, it was and IS about Opium.  Our government has flown more drugs into this country then any Columbian bandit could ever smuggle in their boats. 

CIA Drug Trafficking

Envelope your children with love.  Keep them out of the hands of this evil. 

Soon these revelations will be come a distraction for yet another truth being hidden as their secrets then take center stage.  Believe it or not things like this is small beans compared to what Michael knew.

More to come, unfortunately . . . or, fortunately if you can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

God Bless you.



9 comments:

  1. BONNIE said : "The pain of souls feeling abandoned is present throughout the air across this planet."

    Yes unfortunately, due to the perversity of our society, profit run & families torn apart. Where is love in all this ? But we are all responsible in providing with whatever love & support we can.

    Bonnie, all my sympathy for the tragic loss of your son's friend : 24 only ! I do feel in pain for your son Jon & yourself that 2012 starts on such a tragic note. No one around this young man got warning signals & react ? Maybe yes but the hard drugs combined with severe depression let suppose that this young man would have already needed a strong medical support in a specialized institution to cure him physically & morally. But even there the result is not always guaranteed 1. if the person is morally very vulnerable 2. &/or if the family moral support is weak or inexistent. What about his young wife & her 2 babies now ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, I'm sorry for the drama that you reported on your blog.
    I join your prayers.
    God bless this poor boy and his family.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Line -

    I have never met Mark but Jon has known him since high school. He was friends with another high school friend of Jon's and that his how they met. Jon has known that this man has had trouble with drugs and Jon told me a couple of years ago that Mark was asking Jon for help about something I can't discuss, but it prompted many conversations between the two of them about God. Jon felt responsible for pulling him out as far back as two years ago and my son is only 23 (just turned last month). I remember Jon calling me a couple of years ago about this young man because he wanted advice on something Mark told him he saw. The demons have been pulling on this kid for a long time. I know Jon is angry and he probably feels like he failed in a way. I am going to call him back today after work. Knowing Jon, he will probably want to help with Mark's children. Thank you Line, for your prayers♥♥♥
    ---------------------------------------------

    @Lisa -

    Thank you for your prayers Lisa. I will tell Jon that he has prayers flowing his way. Hugging you♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, your son Jon did his best to help his friend, which was a very overwhelming task so he has nothing to reproach to himself.
    It is already injust for young people like Jon or Mark's wife to be confronted with such tragedies. But please tell your son whose inner peace is now upset to anyhow keep his own moral strength & go ahead confident in life. He at least is lucky to have a Mom like you♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. In relation to the news story of the birds dropping out of the sky. This link here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2081346/Mystery-20-TONNES-fish-wash-Kvaenes-beach-Norway.html
    Tonnes of dead fish washing up on shores of Norway. Odd.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie, this has been one of the most sobering of New Years, and the sad loss of a young life such as Jon's friend, Mark, has hit all of us in a way we didn't expect. I am not sorry that we learned this over the weekend as opposed to any other day. All of us, including Michael know all too well that shocks in our life do not discriminate by choosing the proper time, do they?

    There was a time when I could read about something like this, shake my head in regret and then move on. I have suffered tragedies in my own family and still cry about some of them today. But now I am reacting to Mark's story in a more personal way, because I feel the pain for someone I never met. Had it not been for all of us coming here to share our grief over Michael's absence in our lives, and discovering the pain that was caused to his own life and peace of mind, my heart would never have been opened enough to appreciate the heartache of Mark's death and the impact on those around him.

    If any good is to come of this, it is that we can no longer be a passive observer of the human condition. Our beautiful Michael knew it all along, that whether it threatens one life or thousands, it is OUR condition - and always has been! When Michael sang about the man in the mirror, this is what he was talking about. Enlightenment and self analysis are often painful, just as any dream worth having is worth the failures and struggles of achieving. It's what fuels our sense of pride, our human conscience and makes us moral and loving people, rather than selfish and empty shells. (I can't help thinking of a few of them who made Michael's life a misery.)

    Great losses like Michael, and the sad loss of one "anonymous" yet precious life like Mark are what make the heart yearn for the one thing the entire planet needs more of...LOVE! There is no substitute for it in saving a person's life, and Michael showed us how easy it is to give.

    For 2012, let's continue to keep our eyes and ears open to prepare us for things to come. But above all...we must keep our HEART open.

    Thank you, Michael - for both your love and the pain you shared with us. It has shaped the way I feel about everything today, which has been magnified beyond anything I ever knew. You said many times you see God in the face of a child, and I understand how that brings joy to your heart. It's God's way of showing us new hope for the world through the innocence of new life. Hope is renewed constantly with a newborn baby, which is why you never gave up on humanity. You are amazing!

    Bonnie, thank you for sharing this sad news with us, and for always finding ways to see light through the darkness. Please tell Jon not to be too hard on himself. No matter how he thinks he may have failed his friend, Jon could not possibly have been there for Mark 24/7 - not when other demons are at work in someone's life. It doesn't make Jon's grief any less, but he will bring some comfort to himself and to Mark's family through his good deeds.

    This has been another incredible year on your blog, and I wish you, Ed, Rich, Jon, your mother and extended family security and peace of mind in 2012. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us on your blog in the months to come, and stand ready to help in any way I can!

    To you - and to Michael, MJ-3, the Jackson Family, everyone who truly cared for Michael's well being (anyone who did NOT write a book!), and to our friends here on this blog, I LOVE YOU ALL...and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    Love, Micheline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spotlight, my warmest wishes as well to you & your loved ones for 2012. Michael's inspiration, yes, but again so much love, sensitivity & elegance in your own comments. It is always a highlight to also read you. God Bless you & Everyone♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Bonnie.
    I have a son who is a similar age to Mark, and I cannot begin to image the pain of loss should anything happen to him, my heart goes out to you in this terribly sad time.
    Micheline you are right, all the children of the world's well being should be our concern. If we had only a portion of the trememdous compassion that Michael had towards disadvantaged and sick children,then that would be a good place to begin.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jenny - Thank you very much for your heartfelt comment..I know a little bit about your son (kept thinking he was younger) This so much breaks my heart, it is such a waste! God created these amazing bodies of ours and gave us minds that can accomplish so much, the most powerful of those being the expression of love, so when we lose one like this it really REALLY makes me angry!

    God bless you Jenny♥

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.