Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Suppressed Knowledge - Michael's Reach for the Truth

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, January 2, 2012

Suppressed Knowledge - Michael's Reach for the Truth

The Prequel to the Conspiracy
Angels in Waiting




The holidays have been rather sobering and truthfully and I am glad to leave them behind.  I am however very thankful that  I was able after more than three years, to finally spend a Christmas with my mother who drove over the mountains to stay with us for a week.  And I am thankful that we were able to see our boys Rich, Jon and Dan and upon this came the rest of what happened with Jon’s friend and our nephew and sister.  Resolution is in the works with our sister and nephew.  However Jon’s friend is in God’s hands now.  Sobering – the search term “be sober be vigilant” from 1 Peter 5:8-9.

The Bible is a fascinating book of truth, of history and of prophecy, but mostly it is a book of love, given to us to help us out of the lies God knew was being spun.  We have danced around and taken jabs at the truth, pulling out pieces of it here and there, but there is so much we have not even covered yet.  So to get back on track after Christmas/New Year, on this day in 2012, of 01-02-2012 I want to put Michael back on center stage for a minute:


We have Four Years to Get it Right


One of the search terms I got was “the illuminati is watching Michael Jackson”.  Heh . . . they’ve been “watching” him most of his life.  One of the other search terms that showed up in my stats yesterday was “illuminati changed Michael Jackson’s appearance”.  In part, I believe this is true.  Klein, Hoefflin, Metzger, Farchian amongst others, all these doctors are connected.  While we can debate the origin of Michael’s appearance, vitiligo and such, none of this is really going to help the children of God at this point.  We’ve covered the possibilities of this before with the MK-Ultra drugs and their side effects being the possible culprit of both his Vitiligo and his Lupus so there is no need to carry any debate on this further.

What I want to do instead is concentrate on the warnings from Michael, from others who were killed – silenced for telling the truth, and what it says in the Bible to back them up.

The Thursday before Christmas I posted this blog – Source, “Invisible Empire Part 4, A Familiar Calling”.

At the closing of that blog entry, I posted this video:


Broadcast on December 20, 2011
Benjamin Fulford


I wanted to start from this point.  At 1:24, Benjamin says something interesting.  He says that these “scumbags” that are “on the run now” have held back technology by 100 years or more.  Well, the technology is a lot older than that.  Perhaps man hasn’t been privy to it before the last couple of centuries but it has been made evident in the Bible.

I also believe Fulford when he says that they are on the run now.  The reason I believe this is because people like me started off blogging, or making Youtube videos or publishing Ustream internet radio shows.  Even though I have dug deeper into this information, I have been getting less harassment.  I am left to assume that the resources they sent after people like me are now being concentrated on “defense” instead of “offense”.

One of the dreams I had a couple of decades ago told me I was protected.  Maybe I have been.  God’s way of telling me “keep going when the time comes, don’t worry about those coming after you”?

The kiss in the dark I received after crying, in prayer asking God “why didn’t you protect him”, that kiss was an answer to that question I asked God about Michael in August of 2009.

Back to Fulford and his “technology”, I had covered Tesla, his machines on free energy, sound energy, microwave and radio wave technology amongst other things and the patents our government stole from him to weaponize:





At 1:48 of the video above, Fulford mentions a threat to Japan and says, “There’s a ship right now, drilling nuclear bombs into the seabed off the shore of Chiva, it’s called the [not sure of the spelling of this, Scu-Madu is what it sounds like] And if Japan is attacked again with a nuclear tsunami, then I have heard there is going to be retaliation.  They’re going to sink a large rock formation off the Canary Islands which will cause a 300 ft tsunami to hit the east coast of the United States.”

Remember this was broadcast on December 20th, 2011.  What happened on December 31, 2011 (or January 1, 2012, depending on your hemisphere)?


A 7.0-magnitude earthquake struck under the sea south of Japan on Sunday, shaking buildings in the capital but causing no apparent damage or tsunami.
The quake struck near the uninhabited island of Torishima in the Pacific Ocean, about 370 miles south of Tokyo, and its epicenter was about  230 miles below the sea, the Meterological Agency said. It did not generate a tsunami.
Source – Fox News

It was centred near Japan’s Izu Islands, about 307 miles south-southwest of the capital, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.” – Source, Daily Mail UK.

Technology held back 100 years?  Try thousands of years –

“20, So the people shouted when the priests blew with the trumpets: and it came to pass, when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.

 21And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword.” – You can read the whole chapter here – Joshua’s battle with Jericho

Perhaps Joshua did not actually know the technology behind the sound that caused the collapse of Jericho’s walls, but God certainly did, he created it.  The powers that God gave us to fix, heal, correct etc, hidden from us and used by those using it against us.

The parting of the Red Sea – If man was told how to control and manipulate water VAPOR, why not water itself?

Ontario Canada

Shot using a Sony Camcorder with Nightshot

From the top, down

Multiples, with and without thunderstorms following

Brazil – Note the clear skies

Cylinder cloud in Tampa, Florida

Hiding one of these perhaps?

Indonesia



We talked about the scroll clouds mentioned in Ezekiel on this blog entry, http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2011/09/angels-and-michael-jackson.html  On that blog entry I posted about Ezekiel's visions of the Cherubim, the clouds they appeared in and the vessels on which they arrived. 

Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.  2And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.

 3Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.  4I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.

 5Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth.  6And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth. ” - Zechariah 5:1-6” Source, http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2011/08/re-writing-history-claims-michael.html




Middle East, possibly Iraq

Toroidal Vortex Rings


And of course, the story of Moses


Fantasy? Or Known Technology
Suppressed from the General Public?






That’s enough of that.  It’s not a stretch much of the brain to figure out that if H.G. Wells “prophetic” writings about submarines before they were invented was nothing but another lie, then most certainly movies could be made to entertain the general public with wonders already in active but secret use.

The Bible was written because God wanted us to know.  He wanted us to have access to information already in possession by men, given by the fallen angels spoken of in Genesis.  Technology, the power of our minds, the power to heal.  We have everything on this planet given to us.  But it has been poisoned.  Not by human beings living and breathing, growing crops and drinking water, but by men who’s egos outgrew their bodies.  Men who were told by the same entity who popped up his head in the garden of Eden and told Eve “you can be like God, knowing good and evil”.

We have men – Just a “few dozen old men” running around thinking they are gods, not because they have anything special, but because they have knowledge they have kept from us.

What has been accomplished by faith is listed in Hebrews as written (author uncertain of Hebrews in the Bible)  Please read, it gives you a list, here – Source, Hebrews chapter 11.

The truth is in the Bible. The deception talked about in Revelation is already going on.

I want to go over more of the suppressed technology tomorrow and I have some surprising truth revealed in the Bible that for some strange reason, most churches do not want to promote.

How much of all this did Michael know?  Well in the words of Prince “You don’t know what he knows…”  But this video below, which I’ve planted here many times, gives us all a clue (amongst many) of what he did know about the capabilities God has given us.



I have more to go tomorrow.  By the way, I don’t know if this is a glitch but I could not post the blog to Facebook last night directly, I had to do it through Twitter.  I will give this a try tonight but they may be blocking me.  I have ways around that if that’s the case so don’t worry.

God Bless you – Jackson Family, Sons-of-Jacob Family ♥♥♥





9 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie...here is a clip from the 29th of Fulford on a radio show..the host is usually a jerk. But...here is/Fulford.....Cathy A
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3HrsrEcDrU

    ReplyDelete
  2. BONNIE said : "Klein, Hoefflin, Metzger, Farchian amongst others, all these doctors are connected."

    http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/01/bankrupt-dr-arnold-klein-auctioning-michael-jackson-elizabeth-taylor-memorabilia

    Sad what happens to Dr. A. Klein but let's face it, he, &/or some people in his office ARE also responsible for Michael's health deterioration the last months. Sofar only a very tiny part of the truth has been uncovered. Even C. Murray's possible participation in a conspiration is still unclear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Islandisle - Thank you. Just watched it and there is more. My husband dug up some more stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The whole Mayan calendar thing gnaws at my brain. I've had my moments of fear about it all. But, my mind keeps saying: How do we know what the Mayans said? We think we know because that's what we've been told. What do we really KNOW, what have we seen for ourselves?

    I don't know anything about the carbon dating process. Even if I stood there and witnessed it they could deceive me. The whole Mayan thing could be a scam that archaeologists and others have been paid to promote. The media grabs it and it digs into our psyche creating fear and negative energy that fuels their mission - because we...our minds are more powerful than we know.

    The freemasons/Illuminati or whatever they wish to call themselves erect monuments and commission disturbing murals, that tell us what they have planned.

    They build an unnecessary international airport, against the people's wishes, for the purpose of hiding the construction of an underground city with high speed rail connecting FEMA bases all over the country. Patrolled but otherwise empty bases, have curious holding areas with razor wire mounted to keep something in, not intruders out.

    Then there's the rows and rows of stacked coffins awaiting bodies and train cars with shackles installed. It's not too difficult to figure out what they plan to do.

    The question is, are we prepared to prevent it? Will neighbor turn on neighbor or will we pull together? Like Benjamin Fulford said, they're just a few dozen old men - dictating the lives of billions.

    Side note...
    My disabled child was fingerprinted at school the other day by the police - without my permission or knowledge. Why is that ok? I declined permission last year for the school to get a fingerprint for her to use the school library. The school library?!? This is insanity! Why are people ok with all these infringements? Simple answer - fear.

    Quality of life has changed drastically just in my lifetime and I do notice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truthbtold - I thought the same thing. Where did the Mayan's come from and where are they now? Same with the Aztecs. They just disappeared? Just like Atlantis? (This is a whole other interesting topic).

    Preventing it is possible. According to the Bible it will be stopped. But not the way Fulford is proposing. This is what I want to start talking about. I'm working on one of the controversies surrounding Michael due to a book I read, and the book was sent to me over the Holiday by Blake. It's just a little booklet but my-oh-my the pieces of information that fill some holes! Verified some things for me too.

    Sometimes I wish I could just pull Michael by the lapels (of whatever jacket he may be wearing), sit him down and say "you know what's up, now spill the beans!" I couldn't really do because the look on his face would probably make me cry, but I think the time is coming to pull some more information out of the wood work and even if I'm not sure what's going to happen, we can discuss it.

    My husband's son is fingerprinted too. That was done when he was about seven or eight. We have a copy of the I.D. card. I wouldn't let them do my kids, but they were getting older by the time that stuff was happening in schools on a broad basis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting, Bonnie. I know - all vanished if they ever truly existed. Are there even bones? Even if there were, I couldn't know enough for myself to believe it.

    I saw a documentary that said the pyramid(s) in South America (don't remember how many, constructed by who (Incas, Mayans or Aztecs?) or where. Big help, huh?) date to about the same time period as the Egyptian pyramids. Back when the continents were still connected?

    Oh oh oh...are you going to explore Atlantis?

    I can't wait to hear what holes have been filled!!

    I would gladly help you pull on Michael's lapels. :o) Knowing him though, he'd probably spill jelly beans...lots of pretty colors all over the floor! LOL.

    That "cloud formation" in Indonesia - the top looks like pure energy. What can do that, what technology? The Middle East one looks like dense soap bubbles. I wonder if the guy sticking his hand into it had any skin or health problems afterward.

    Strange stuff. Do you think they have any relation to chemtrails?

    Do a simple search - new clouds, no quotes.

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_8076000/8076805.stm

    http://cloudappreciationsociety.org/attention/

    Is there also an agenda to legitimize unnatural atmospheric activity??? I'm just askin'.

    I once saw a pic of obvious chemtrails, on a major site like weather.com, labeled as cirrus. I can't find it now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Truth!

    Aztecs, Mayans, Incas - I read something that might fit into all this. My husband was down there in Mexico. I can't remember which one, I will ask when he gets home. What he described to me was on one side of it there was this big male part that sent water down like a fountain (I don't want to type the "p" word) when it rained and he was told on the tour they did human sacrifices.

    Atlantis? Considering where it is located could have been a victim to the great flood of Noah? I don't know if I will come upon this as a topic, but maybe!

    Michael and jelly beans. The picture I got in my head when you said that was similar to that when Michael turns to gold dust on the floor in "Remember the Time". But instead he turned to Jelly beans. That was weird! I don't particularly like Jelly beans so I guess he'd be safe! LOL!

    The cloud in Indonesia, I have no idea. My first thought was gases in the water vapor, but I have NEVER seen that before. It was like a mini Aurora Borealis. In the Middle East? If you look at that video at the VERY BEGINNING start of it, you see this thick trail that looks like it is attached to the ground before it tears off and flies up.

    Bubbles? I don't know but some substance for sure. If we can make clouds ourselves out of water vaper (that big Mississippi plant that NASA build), we can probably make it out of other things.

    You can find lots of weird stuff on youtube about clouds. I have to say not all of them look natural. Thank you for the links! The fourth photo on the BBC link looks like the eye of God.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Truth, this one,

    http://cloudappreciationsociety.org/january-2012/

    Looks like UFO's in disguise, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bonnie!

    I see some of my own prudishness in you sometimes. I don't think I ever even heard the p word until I was well into adulthood.

    Hey, I know a term you can use...male appendage. How's that? :o)

    Oh no! Now I have to wonder what visions that will conjure up for you since jelly beans had quite a surprising affect. LOL

    Wow, that eye of God one is amazing, expressive brow and all. He doesn't look particularly happy with us.

    Cloud of the month pic - those clouds do look like disguised UFOs!
    Lenticular...I never saw anything like those in my youth. Look at this one:

    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/57/MtJeffersonoregon.jpg

    After awhile one starts noticing the patterns and perfect spacing...like they were formed by pulses of some sort.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.