Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: The Traveling Angels

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Traveling Angels

Two Traveling Angels


ESCAPE



Submitted by Cathy Rose




Two traveling angels stopped to spend the night in the home of a wealthy family.


The family was rude and refused to let the angels stay in the mansion's guest room

Instead the angels were given a small space in the cold basement.


As they made their bed on the hard floor, the older angel saw a hole in the wall and repaired it.


When the younger angel asked why, the older angel replied,
"Things aren't always what they seem"


The next night the pair came to rest at the house of a very poor, but very hospitable farmer and his wife.


After sharing what little food they had the couple let the angels sleep in their bed where they could have a good night's rest.


When the sun came up the next morning the angels found the farmer and his wife in tears.


Their only cow, whose milk had been their sole income, lay dead in the field.


The younger angel was infuriated and asked the older angel how could you have let this happen?


The first man had everything, yet you helped him, she accused.


The second family had little but was willing to share everything, and you let the cow die.


"Things aren't always what they seem," the older angel replied.
"When we stayed in the basement of the mansion, I noticed there was gold stored in that hole in the wall.


Since the owner was so obsessed with greed and unwilling to share his good fortune, I sealed the wall so he wouldn't find it.."
"Then last night as we slept in the farmers bed, the angel of death came for his wife I gave him the cow instead.


Things aren't always what they seem."


Sometimes that is exactly what happens when things don't turn out the way they should. If you have faith, you just need to trust that every out come is always to your advantage. You just might not know it until some time later...



Submitted by Cathy-Rose










We've Been Given Enough Clues
The Show Will Proceed
And as the mirage fades those left standing on the stage

Will Be . . . 

Condemned by their works of iniquity
The Strong Delusion Unfolds...



5 comments:

  1. Bonnie – thank you so much for posting the song “Xscape.” This is my first time hearing it. Wow!!! It sure is powerful and Michael wanted to get away to get a peace of mind. The lyrics is telling the pain he went through for continuous harassment. What a miserable world we are living.

    I hope it’s true he “Xscaped.”
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xscape is the song too good to be...
    Many lines in his many songs/short films do tell a story, but
    this one is just too in-your-face. I pray he made it,
    pray he was first and fast. He needed to escape. Had to.
    Have you watched the Illusionist? When LaToya mentioned it in front of TV cam
    I couldn't believe my eyes, "What? Does she understand what she
    just said?!", but later thought what if she missed
    the point and forgot the ending and it was just random, first
    "framed guy" movie she memorized enough to use.
    What do you think?
    Well, I know what you think :)

    If he indeed escaped and is protected somewhere, I hope he
    stays protected and doesn't expose himself too soon, he needs
    peace and freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mimi,

    Escape is one of those songs that I'm not sure I like. If I take the song apart and listen to the lyrics, I like it. Michael's voice? I like it, and the different elements in the instrumentals I like it. But all together, it's just not one of my favorites. I'm partial to Michael's ballads I think - Even the power ballads like "We've Had Enough". I was straining to hear some of the adlib elements in the song. I always get the most out of those.

    I really want to see this movie now, but I'm not a NetFlix customer and I don't want to be one. I'll have to wait to see if I can find it in some off the beaten path store.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

    Hi Anonymous - I agree, in your face. Michael seems to be giving us the answers here without the parables. I'm not used to that. I like to work for my answers. Makes me feel smarter, LOL!

    No, I have only seen bits and pieces online and I have no idea what you are talking about when you talk about the ending. What happens? Does the illusionist die? I know the lady's death is faked and it's done to expose the royal conspiracy. You know, between the Bible, The movies "Vendetta", "Atlas Shrugged" and "The Illusionist" we should be able to rap this thing up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Bonnie - I loved your story of the two traveling angels. What a wonderful message it told at the end. And the video choices were great. The lyrics to "Xscape" pretty much describe Michael's torment without sugar coating it. Electric eyes, the system loose in the world, poison pens, control, greed. It's all there, including the person he loved who was in it for games and money. I love where he says, "how could that be my fault when she gambled and lost?" As vulnerable as he was in matters of the heart, Michael's head was on straight and he wasn't going to be anyone's trophy. His struggle was not in finding an equal match to his money and fame, which we know now was a disaster. It was finding someone whose love included respect for his passion as an artist, and putting that first before their own ego. The media loved to report that Michael constantly hired and fired people, as if that was a character flaw. It was a revolving door of enablers, abusers and thieves. Far more people were taking advantage of Michael than were protecting him. He watched and listened, and when they least expected it, they were history. The biggest mistake Michael's enemies made is underestimating his keen powers of observation when they thought he wasn't paying attention. (They say oysters are a known aphrodisiac, but Michael, your brain does it for me every time!)

    The "Illusionist/Michael" video made me smile and gave me a sense of calm after having a very tough last few days (my two hearts feel like wrung out sponges!). If it's an illusion as La Toya told us, Michael's mind sees it all in Panavision. He loved giving people so much more than they expected, and that was his way of making magic. I have never wanted anything to be an illusion as much as Michael's absence the last 2-1/2 years, and pray I will wake up one day to find it was all a bad dream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I have no idea what you are talking about when you talk about the ending. What happens? Does the illusionist die?"

    - oh no no, the ending is what you said,the Illusionist unites
    with his loved one [who is not dead] and they reside in a happy remote
    place with lovely scenery around.
    I was shocked LaToya names that movie when Michael is officially
    dead and this is his alleged murder, Dr. Murray, trial we watch.
    I liked this movie and knew it well, so I chocked on my tea
    as she was "giving it all away". But it could be, as the rest of the world thought, just a "framed fall guy" theme she meant,
    not "the victim is very much alive and happy" theme.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.