Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Jackson - God Bless You and Thank You

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Michael Jackson - God Bless You and Thank You

The Illusion Deepens
The Angel of Light is Stirring





Please, I ask for prayers.

And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

33. And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.

34. Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.

35. And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

("I was watching you because I was testing you . . . and you are the one" - Conrad Murray quoting Michael during the 2011 post trial documentary).


Yesterday, at the bottom of the blog, I posted a Bible verse that just happened to show up in my search results at the same time that I was typing a reference to my blog “Angel of Light” from last summer.  Yesterday’s blog post, Truth or Consequences Part 4, at the bottom I posted this search result from my stats:


“13. For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.  14. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.


Since that posting of yesterday’s blog, well things have gotten pretty interesting both in comments and in emails.  It was very apparent this morning and evidenced in the Bible passage at the top of this blog, and this is exactly what came to my mind in trying to deal with the attempts to derail the direction of this blog.

Debbie Rowe – I harbor no ill feelings toward her and I am sorry I had to put those contradictions out there.  She was in the middle of this mess and no doubt had the same attempts from people infiltrating during Michael’s trial.  I have no desire to judge her, I only point out connections to people that did not have Michael’s best interests at heart.

I know why she filed for custody and I know Michael does too.  It wasn’t for money.  It was to KEEP THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA FROM TAKING MICHAEL’S CHILDREN and taking control of them.  She did that to stop Gloria Allred.  If there was another motive, God knows and will deal with it.

The reason I posted those doubts about her were two-fold.  The association with Klein needs to be addressed as well as the pictures of Michael’s timeline with those trying to destroy him.  Posting it also helped me identify a few more cyber-thugs.  Yes I still have doubts about that situation and I will go over some of that further down.

The issue with Janet Jackson -  I am NOT getting into a debate about who listened to Janet’s music (uh, everybody, right?), who she was friends with and what happened to Janet in 1997 when Latoya was just breaking out of her Jack Gordon Prison.  I have NO DOUBTS where Janet is today or WAS during the 2005 trial.  She was WITH her brother.  Janet was entangled in this music industry just as much as Michael and the rest of her family and what she may have done/did/sang or posed for is no different than the moments of weakness Michael and his brothers had in trying to fight them off.  No different.

I find it rather offensive that considering the subject matter we are delving into, like Michael’s anguished plea to SAVE these children from any more torture, that THIS is what is important to some people.

WHERE IS YOUR CONCIENCE?  Is Janet’s “Speakerphone” more important than exposing ritual abuse of children?  Are you for real?

That is why I deleted those comments.

Furthermore – I should remind people who keep wanting to steer me in that direction that I do NOT believe in Chakras.  I have a steel door that comes straight down between me and the person who tries to convince me that I need to “be more open” to other beliefs (Please do not take this personally.  I know how easy it is to be deceived by something that looks like good information).  It is a line I do not dare cross because members of my family have been there before.  Knowledge is not power . . . wisdom is.  And wisdom is the knowledge that power is God’s bestowed on you by grace and you don’t know it all.

The Bible is what I reference everything on.  I know where this is going so those that want to distract or deceive - You would benefit the remainder of your time on earth by just writing me off as a waste of your time and move on.

Children are being killed.  Children are being tortured.  They are being abused, raped and terrorized.  Michael knew it and most probably witnessed it.  Possibly Janet too, which is how I interpreted her song “Together Again”  (did she have a baby that was taken from her?  I rule nothing out).   The intense barrage of “anonymous” postings on that particular blog trying to drag the conversation about Janet into sexual territory tells me they do not like the direction of my blog.  Too bad, too bad about it.

And any FAN of Michael who thinks the intense reactions of Michael over the welfare of children have to do with “Big Brothers/Big Sisters” organizations and somebody not being able to afford a video game needs to get their heads out of their duffs.  However, I believe that most real friends (fans who have been promoted due to genuine love) of Michael understand this.

Something is going down or getting ready to.  There will be infiltrators who come on here flattering you, me and others who are for the truth to “corrupt by flatteries”.  Know them and see them when they come and attempt this garbage, even though I sometimes need to let them go a while to see the pattern.  This is a reminder as much to myself as to anyone else reading this.

By the way, over this weekend I will be posting a new page to this blog.  I will take off one of the letters or the one about Jermaine, not sure which.  It will be a list and the link will be permanent and searchable page on this blog from any article posted.  It might help the innocent and the unawares.





On the previous blog, linked at the top of this entry, we discussed Dick Gregory and Debbie Rowe (amongst others) and some people connected to Debbie Rowe that did not make any sense, especially if she was actually a friend of Michael’s.

Micheline called me yesterday and asked me to look at the picture of Michael and Debbie Rowe’s publicity wedding photo. The one where I said he looked like he was afraid.

She then sent me an email with a better picture that wasn’t cropped so close.


Michael and Debbie Rowe



Micheline thought that the emblem embroidered on his shoulder was Baphomet.  I told her it wasn’t, that it looked like an eagle or a griffin.  We went back and forth over this, trying to find something similar when Micheline said, “Ask Ed what he thinks it is.”  So I called my husband over.

“It’s a dragon”. He said.

So we both looked it over, I searched other dragon emblems on the Google images and sure enough, that is what it was.  But what did it mean.

We had already covered that Michael looked absolutely terrified, possibly mixed with anger and was not happy during this photo.  His demeanor was one of someone in my opinion, that was being forced into doing something he did not want to do.  His eyes had the same look as his arrest photo in 2005.  The word “tazered” came to mind.

Micheline said, “But what does it mean?  I’ve never seen that on any of his other outfits.”

So we talked back and forth about possibly family crests (without the crest) and then I slapped my forehead and said out loud to Micheline on the phone, “What am I, stupid?  Geeze!  Dragon!  Micheline the dragon is mentioned in Revelation.  It’s Lucifer!  The dragon is waiting to devour the child when it is born but it is caught up to God and to his throne!  Revelations eleven!”

Could that have been what it meant?  He certainly looks very unhappy in that photo!

Then we see Debbie with her hand over Michael’s on her abdomen.  Did she have to hold it there?

The song Billie Jean came back into my mind –


“Billie Jean is not my lover
She’s just a girl who says that I am the one
But the kid is not my son . . .”


There was much speculation that Michael’s first two children were fathered by someone else.  It was also speculated that Klein was possibly the father and Klein and Debbie Rowe worked together many years.  But I don’t believe this . . . bloodlines.  This is important to them. They wanted Michael’s DNA.

We also discussed this verse below too:


“She told my baby we danced til three
Then she looked at me
And showed a photo of a baby cryin’
His eyes were like mine
Go on dance on the floor in the round….”


Danced til three?  The hour?  Or danced until the third baby, who’s eyes are just like Michael’s?

Did the dragon on Michael’s shoulder have any significance to the fact that this was baby number one?

Surely there were other outfits somewhere that Michael had a dragon on his shoulder.

I found this photo:


Michael’s double Dragon



Michael Red Dragon Robe



Red Dragon Shirt TII


I did a search on “Illuminati Dragon” and found several references to “China”, “Red Dragon”, “Red Dragon Society” (that would be Ben Fulford, folks!) and of course the Beast of Revelation.

This web site below explains who the red dragon might be:


"Red China (officially the People’s Republic of China) has long cherished and nurtured its national logo of a gargantuan and imposing great Red Dragon. Its national color is the Communist red, or scarlet, and this vast, oriental land of emperors and Communist tyrants and overseers has long been recognized as the behemoth of the East. . .” – Source, Texxmars.com


This web site describes the “Dragon” or the red Dragon as “China”, the beast of the Bible, Israel as the harlot and the U.S. as the “beast of burden” or the seven headed beast on whom the harlot rides, but I disagree with him.  China is part of the 10 horns on the seven heads of the beast that the harlot rides on (this is the U.N. and it’s 10 “kings” dividing their global economic territories). 

I agree with him on the “harlot” as that is in the Bible (Israel and Judah, origin of the Jews (sons of Judah).

The dragon, going by the Bible, is Lucifer, Satan who is also called the devil. (Rev. 12):


"9. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."


Other interesting notes on this site were:


Meanwhile, America is imploding from the Jewish Talmudism being shoved down its throat. Blasphemy abounds as Obama’s White House legionnaires and Jewish-trained, reprobate judges force citizens to accept homosexual marriage, sexual debauchery, and financial corruption. In a single generation, America’s culture has sunk to an all-time low in sinister evil. The people of ancient Sodom, Gomorrah and Babylon were like choir boys compared to the decadent, hedonistic citizens of Houston, Philadelphia, Chicago, New York, Atlanta, and Seattle." - Source, http://www.texemarrs.com/092010/oriental_express.htm


This writer from the source above surmises:


In sum, China, the United States, and Israel are inextricably linked—all three nations are now fully integrated into the twenty-first century’s Scarlet Colored (Red) economic, military and social madhouse of deception. The “Harlot” (Israel) is riding the Beast and its power extends to the four corners of the globe. Truly, the way has been prepared for the demonic kings of the east to congregate at Armageddon and bring about the final, last days ravages of nuclear destruction. May God help us all.


That’s just FYI.  Everyone seems to have a little piece of what they believe will happen.

The Revelation chapter 12 passage I posted above about the Dragon (chapter 12 is full of references to the dragon), is also the very same chapter which describes the child that is caught up to God and his throne:


"And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2. And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3. And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5 .And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne."


The red dragon on Michael’s shoulder in the picture with Debbie Rowe, and the dragons on his other outfits have more to do with the Beast, as annotated in his songs, then they do with Red China.

Is Michael the “man child” whom would be swallowed up by the Dragon?  Is Michael the “beast they visualized?”

Perhaps Michael is trying to tell us something with this clothing?  The child (lil’ me) was “the chosen one” to be “the one who will dance on the floor in the round”.  The child whom the dragon was waiting to devour (take over) but was caught up to God and his throne.  “Half of me you’ll never be” says Michael.  The “beast” is threatened by God, who now has Michael "where [he] cannot be found" - in "hollowed ground".

Before you comment I have something else for your to consider.

I would like you to view the video below.   This is a story very similar to what happened in our family, only it wasn’t myself, it was my mother doing this stuff when I was still a tot.


A Familiar Childhood Story
Minus the alcoholism – This was my family.



@2:49, is the picture of Baphomet with drawings this man made, of symbols.  Notice above Baphomet’s head is the number “777”.


Pictures of Michael wearing 777









@3:14 – This gentleman says that when he witnessed a few teens that they newly recruited into their “coven”, he noticed something in his heart.  He said that his heart “felt for them”, and because of that he knew this was wrong.

This immediately resonated with me with Michael’s empathy for other children, feeling for them.  Michael was neck-deep in a demonic industry in which he not only suffered but WITNESSED abuse to other children.  But even more so than the physical abuse was the spiritual abuse and the isolation from true healing that was Michael’s knowledge, expressed in songs like “You Are Not Alone”, “Speechless” and “You are my life”.

@5:00 this story gets amazing.  This gentleman talks about the demons sensing this element of caring inside him.  He then describes these demons turning against him and each other inside him (Armageddon of the Brain?).  He tried twice to kill himself to stop the torment, first with a gun.  But the words he heard inside him were “where are you going to spend eternity?”, and he could not pull the trigger.  He tried hanging himself days later but the rope slipped.  He fell to the floor and went to his bed, sobbing.

He then describes a voice inside him saying “get out” and he said the voice was different.  Not demonic but something else.  Instead of going through the door (like a normal person) he opens the window by his bed and climbs out.  He begins walking and the intense feeling of love finally drives him to his knees and surrounds him.  (“you helped me understand that love is the answer to all that I am”)

Then this man said “I knew it was God.  There was this incredible presence, of power, but love.  I knew that power that had been pursuing me, who wouldn’t let me die, was present.  Here is the love that you’ve always wanted, always needed, that you’ve always been searching for.

Does this sound familiar?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


But if you don't have that memory of being loved, you are condemned to search the world for something to fill you up. But no matter how much money you make or how famous you become, you will still feel empty. What you are really searching for is unconditional love, unqualified acceptance. And that was the one thing that was denied to you at birth.” – Michael Jackson, 2001 Carnegie Speech


Denied you at birth.  Michael’s picture of “Little me” with the crown on this little child.  Already chosen to be “the king” at what age?


Michael’s picture of “little me”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


@6:43 this man says “ . . . And every one of us are looking for someone, somewhere to take care of us, to love us.  We’re all still children even though our bodies age. . . .”  (All the Lost Children – Michael Jackson’s song)


I had to stop here because I broke down.  I just cried and cried and cried.  I stopped the video, turned in my little swivel chair and just sobbed out loud.  This is what Michael is trying to tell us.  This is what Michael went through.  This is what Michael saw other children going through.  This is what saved Michael.  This is what Michael wanted to wake us up to.  I could not stop crying because it wasn’t just for Michael and his pain.  In those few minutes I sat sobbing into my hands, everything over my life also went through my head . . . all my dreams from God.  Jesus in my dreams, the warnings, the hallways of doors, the house of rooms in which only one door was open where Jesus showed me the way out.  This is what we are all looking for.  This is why God moved me to pray for Michael over the song “Stranger in Moscow” after watching the Ed Bradley interview almost three years ago.  This is why the blog.  Because of pure, true and powerful love of Jesus and his healing.  The same message of love that Michael suffered for, at the hands of others who did not want YOU to hear that message.


Not only Michael’s lyrics, not only the Bible’s foretelling of this battle, The Battle of  Armageddon has already commenced in the minds of millions of victims.  And every day, they are fighting their way back to the truth.


Effective Depiction of the Battle


Yes, some of you have seen this posted on a blog from last year.  It’s worth repeating.  @4:34, after being separated by every temptation from God; Lust, coveting, drunkenness, vanity and finally hopelessness the girl finally calls out to God. She does not want to die.

In her fight to get back to Christ, you see the girl cannot hold off her demons by herself.  Christ comes in, he takes the punishment, heals her and restores her.

Armageddon happens in our minds every day.  The battle is fatal for our souls if we try to fight that war without Christ.

In Michael’s song “Stranger in Moscow”, he expresses that very same anguish:


“I was walking in the rain
Mask of life feeling insane
Swift and sudden fall from grace
Happy days will drown the pain
Kremlin shadow belittlin’ me
Stalin’s tomb won’t let me be
On and on and on it came
Wish the rain would just let me . . .”


Verse two:


“Here abandoned in my fame
Armageddon of the brain
KGB was stalkin’ me
Take my name and just let me be . . .”
And that is exactly what they did
It is what they are doing with it
That you have to discern because
Use him they will.  They invested
A whole industry on their agenda



Everything surrounding this battle is the illusion, to keep you distracted from what is really at work here.  Like the lady said on the video I posted on the previous blog.


This is not a fairy tale, this is not make-believe”.



Before I close, I wanted to provide the correct link to that gentleman’s web site.  I have written to him just now, explaining what I have been doing.  His link is here:




Yes, I am familiar that they have been featured on several questionable organizations/T.V. shows which is why I am writing to him.  In those videos he is telling you the truth of what the Bible says about Jesus, healing, being saved and love.

On that site is this video, and it explains precisely the temptation I have been trying to describe in the whole “you are God” deception.  (The strong delusion?)

Before you do anything else today, please listen to this video.

God Bless you and have a great weekend.


The Delusion That You Are God


Michael . . . Thank you so much.  I love you with a love that you are familiar with now.  The kind you can feel even “though we’re far away, and nothing is for real.


One more thing before I go.  We’ve spent two years on this blog trying to figure out who Michael’s enemies were, who did what to whom, who got paid by whom, who’s siding with who and who stands on who’s side of the street. 

After two-plus years, you know what I learned?  Today, those people that did Michael wrong should be pitied because they cannot find their way out.  They may not want to and they may have no desire to have eyes that see or ears that hear. 

We do not know for sure who is good or bad.  We do not know for sure who’s sleeping with the enemy or why.  It could very well be that there are certain “angels” if you will that are standing on that side of the road not because they are helping the enemy, but because they are keeping the path clear for us and holding the enemy back.

Like that man said, we are all just children who want to be loved and taken care of.  Some are deceived as to who is going to do that for them.  So we have to hold out and let God work.  We should also pray for our enemies . . . and this is why.  Because what has a hold of them can just as easily be sent away by that same presence of compassion or love if we pray for God to grow that within them.

Instead of pointing fingers at the different fan groups working to distract and divide, pray that they see the real Michael.  Pray that they see what Michael saw.  Who God really is. What love really feels like.

We may not reach them all, since it is their choice.  But at least our empathy may attract their attention and plant a seed.  Sometimes that is the very job for which God places people in our paths.


Jesus, Friend of sinners
What if we put down our signs
Crossed over the lines
And loved like you did . . .


This is it, here he stands.  He’s the light of the world he feels grand.  This is love that he feels, and he knows that for sure it is real . . .


Wedding Day


The Wedding Hall




Look Familiar?



"I Just Can’t Stop Loving You"
"I need you . . . God, I need you"
Look at the Lyrics......


We are all really just children
In bodies of varying stages of maturity


31 comments:

  1. ATTENTION:

    Micheline and I are emailing back and forth and the symbol on Michael's Jacket in the picture with Debbie Rowe may NOT be a dragon, but a "Phoenix".

    phoenix, in ancient Egypt and in Classical antiquity, a fabulous bird associated with the worship of the sun. The Egyptian phoenix was said to be as large as an eagle, with brilliant scarlet and gold plumage and a melodious cry. Only one phoenix existed at any time, and it was very long-lived—no ancient authority gave it a life span of less than 500 years. As its end approached, the phoenix fashioned a nest of aromatic boughs and spices, set it on fire, and was consumed in the flames. From the pyre miraculously sprang a new phoenix, which, after embalming its ... (100 of 285 words) - Source http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/457189/phoenix?anchor=ref118315


    "A phoenix is a mythical bird with a colorful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet (or purple, blue, and green according to some legends[weasel words]). It has a 500 to 1000 year life-cycle, near the end of which it builds itself a nest of twigs that then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix or phoenix egg arises, reborn anew to live again. The new phoenix is destined to live as long as its old self. In some stories, the new phoenix embalms the ashes of its old self in an egg made of myrrh and deposits it in the Egyptian city of Heliopolis (literally "sun-city" in Greek). It is said that the bird's cry is that of a beautiful song. The Phoenix's ability to be reborn from its own ashes implies that it is immortal, though in some stories the new Phoenix is merely the offspring of the older one. In very few stories they are able to change into people." - Source, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_(mythology)

    So it is a pagan god of Sun Worship, a substitute for Satan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael Red Dragon Robe : what struck me most is Michael's beautiful eyes : Depth, melancholy or pain, long before the 1st 1993 attack on him.

    Bonnie, this Blog is very spiritual & for my part, difficult to comment (Bonnie says: "why then don't you just shut up for once ?":o) Seriously now, Mr. Jeff Harshbarger's report looks sincere but as I tried to open www.refugeministries.com it shows : the domain is for sale. Anyhow alike Todd or others who came from witchcraft & found redemption in God, his witness is very interesting & credible. Thanks God I never approached witchcraft but experienced God's help 19 years ago. After a big sorrow, out of the blue I visited one evening a local church to pray on my own, without priorily knowing there would be that particular evening a special mass & a group of volunteer spiritual helpers at disposal of the attendees after the mass. Two helpers, man & woman about 65 & 70 years old greeted me & others after the mass. These two looked so warm & kind that I started to talk to them & the rest came with it as I poured out to them my distress of the moment with lots of crying (& I rarely cry) : these 2 soldiers of God DID help me with the genuine compassion & affection they extended. Thereafter I went to pray regularly once a week in the evening in the same church with these 2 helpers & their prayer group (you know, for cancer patients, families in distress, etc.) & I loved the group's spiritual atmosphere but it stopped as I moved 8 months later to another city for professional reasons. But although I now live about 200 miles away, I am still in touch in writing or phone with one of them, still alive : God helped ? YES He was & this comes from someone who is no regular churchgoer. But God helps, whatever the religion. Michael : in spite of all the temptations & tribulations, he remained a soldier of God & the evils did not get to his soul but did they get to his physical life ? Or did God decide to either save Michael from them alive OR take him back with Him ? Naïve question but if God could please help with this one ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny. The website was up yesterday! What the heck? (really, it was? That's where I got the second video!)

      Somebody not want this info out or did his associations tell him to take it down? (baffled!!!)

      I had a similar situation happen to me, Line in the church we were members of in Maryland. We even had a couple (who had gone through the same things we did) befriend us and kind of became our surrogate parents/Bible study partners. That got me back on track in starting to rebuild my relationship with God after my divorce and Ed became a born again Christian and baptized in that same church.

      I'm glad you had somebody to help you. Even though organized religion/churches are looked upon as the cause of many problems (they aren't . . . they are just tools to be used for good or evil, just like any other governing entity), we still should not dismiss the importance of "congregation" in His name. The Bible advocates for it. God loves to her lots of voices singing to him and thanking him for the wonder he has shown us. There is also something to be said about the power of prayer in numbers. Especially when it is a family, city, national or global need.

      Michael: That's a good question. I think God will help us with that question . . . but we have to be patient (there's that word again! )

      Delete
    2. Oh, and I forgot to recognize your funny . . . you made me laugh outloud. I would never tell you to shut up, LOL!

      Delete
    3. Hi Bonnie,

      The Church itself is one thing but sometimes one may have a chance to meet genuinely good people there. This may have nothing to do with the religion, Pope, priest or church but with Jesus-like individuals. The two volunteers I mentioned were then regularly also visiting very ill patients & helping people in difficulty in addition to their commitment to the chuch : they were civilians, not even religious priests, you imagine, so it was a blessing for me to meet them. God Bless you too Bonnie.

      Delete
    4. Line,

      Right. I totally agree with you and that's why I think Jesus told his apostles that congregating is important and getting together (just getting together and helping people) it's an opportunity not only to meet people who can support you, but also an opportunity for you to be a blessing to others who might wander in. :o)

      Delete
    5. You are right ! I don't go out much outside in the evening anymore, even to a church, but whenever possible try & help the ones who need & at least talk to people nicely.

      The last on Whitney :
      http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/01/whitney-houston-raffles-van-exel-remove-cocaine-hotel-room-cover-up/?adid=hero2#.T3nVcPDrffJ

      All..off the hook, heeh ?!

      Delete
  3. I'm curious about your statement above, "then OUT OF THE BLUE...". Why do we say that? We step out of the 'blue haze' that blinds us and keeps us prisoner? (Like the people step out into the rain and finally feel in Strangers in Moscow?) God takes us and turns us in HIS direction? Divine intervention? I'd like some thoughts here.

    If anyone delved into the other 'Truth Serums' videos you have seen there is a lot of talk about blue including Whitney Houston refusing to wear blue for the night she ended up being killed - yes, I do believe she was murdered.

    As to Michael - he is very much alive. Whether still in the body or only in spirit God will have to reveal that in His time.

    God bless you, Line! A song of Michael's came to mind as I started writing this. Here is the link to a Utube version. Don't let the hand sign bother you. It's also means "I'm okay" and I'm sure he is!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrLlacwfW50

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blake,

      Wow. I feel kind of lost, Where did I state that? Is it a quote or something I said? (It's a long blog but I did scroll up to look). No reason in particular since I can't remember writing it, LOL! Someone else wrote me about the mention of the color blue but on a previous blog. I'll have to look for that. Is it symbolic of something Masonic?

      I also believe Whitney was murdered. Watching, the coroner/media have now thrown Cocaine in there as something that was in her system. No evidence of that anywhere in the room? What did she do, poor it into her nose without dropping a single grain?

      I see your emails. I will get to them. It's Sunday . . . phone with the family-day. Thank you very much for your ideas and the songs you looked into for the previous blogs. God bless you ♥

      Delete
    2. Bonnie,

      You didn't state that. Line did. I was replying to her comments. :0D

      Delete
    3. Hi Blake,

      "Out of the blue" yes, I said it for in the 1990s I too was working full time till 6pm or so & not really the type to visit a church regularly, nor less after my work. I just meant : yes, in fact it was no real coincidence but God's guidance. Nothing spectacular compared to other individuals' experiences but it left its print on me. As to the blue colour, Bonnie mentioned above its "masonic" symbolism BUT it's not me :o) However I too suspect Whitney was murdered. Lovely OK Video from Michael : many thanks.
      God Bless you too.

      Delete
    4. Blake, I realized I replied to you but in the wrong case below : this new Google disposal drives me nuts at times.

      Delete
    5. Blake - Oh . . . thank you. :o)

      Delete
  4. Hello Bonnie and Bravo to you for this excellent blog!
    I too broke down and cried, realizing that the only memory that I have of feeling loved by my father was when he picked me up once when I was about three years old. I am 54 years old. This blog really ministered to my heart to take the pain away that I was trying to suppress all of these years. I thank Michael also for caring so much to show us the way. A Stranger in Moscow could be interpreted as a stranger in the U.S.A. or KGB for CIA. I did not see it then but I see it now.
    I support you Bonnie in your stand to not be swayed by anything that does not lead to the truth of God.
    I love you Bonnie and I love Michael.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trinia,

      Awwww!(I'm hugging/patting you on the back). You are right about the translation on "Stranger in Moscow". I'm sorry you cried, but I hope it was a good one. Writing that part above when that hit me, it's almost like you feel it for EVERYBODY, but THROUGH Mike because HE felt it for everybody.

      I am trying to figure out how much longer we have to go. I know we won't know exactly. I had a dream about Diana Ross the other night (Friday night). But she was singing "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down" - Which is a Baez song. Strange dream, but lots of people around.

      I love you too Trinia. Thank you. God bless you and your family.

      Delete
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq8IndUyr2E&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just played that song and Blake sent that to me in email (I think it was blake).

      Did you note the lyrics in there? I will post it with the lyrics Blake sent me on the next blog, because they are wrong on the video.

      Do you get the impression that there is more to this song then just a little boy that wants to make his parents proud?

      Delete
  6. Hi Bonnie, I normally don't have much to add, but Blake's comment about "out of the blue" made me think of the Neil Young song, "Out of the Blue" so I looked up the lyrics and they're pretty interesting, especially since he is one of the musicians that admitted to selling his soul to the devil (if I am remembering correctly)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, you're right!

      "Out Of The Blue"

      My my, hey hey
      Rock and roll is here to stay
      It's better to burn out
      Than to fade away
      My my, hey hey.

      Out of the blue
      and into the black
      They give you this,
      but you pay for that
      And once you're gone,
      you can never come back
      When you're out of the blue
      and into the black.

      The king is gone
      but he's not forgotten
      This is the story
      of a Johnny Rotten
      It's better to burn out
      than it is to rust
      The king is gone
      but he's not forgotten.

      Hey hey, my my
      Rock and roll can never die
      There's more to the picture
      Than meets the eye.
      Hey hey, my my. http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/neilyoung/outoftheblue.html

      There's more to the picture than meets the eye, alright! Thank you Sharona. Neil Young was also the singer of "Old Man" and "Ohio" about the shootings at Kent State back in the May 1970. http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/neilyoung/ohio.html

      Gave my boys the history of that shooting as we drove past the exit on the way to a business weekend in Detroit. The day after we drove back, my husband woke me up screaming to come downstairs . . . a plane had crashed into the firs tower in September 11, 2001.

      Delete
  7. Anonymous - I did not post your link to the charity you want to promote on this blog and I will tell you exactly what I think of it. It is a sham charity filled with "officers" that stalked and terrorized Michael. If Samantha Degosson and her curbside constituents want to promote anything taking money on Michael's name, they can do it somewhere other than this blog.

    I hope that answers your question sufficiently. I would have posted your comment, but I don't want to advertise for their organization. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bonnie,
      That is ok. I understand. You are right Karen Faye and some of the Follower fans are part of the charity. Why I asked you about this is a girl (who is part of the charity) asked me if I wanted to get involved and help children. She seemed very polished and had seen Michael live loads of times and was there at the LA trial in 2005. I thought she was maybe a 'super fan' but I now think I was maybe wrong. There is something too polished about the Follower fans and they seem to have lots of money and time on their hands and our organized. They don't seem like normal real fans. Sadly it seems Michael's children are being used to promote this charity. I had never heard of the Follower fans until Michael died. These girls seem obsessed with Michael. And now spend hours at Forest Lawn. Do you understand what happened to the 'heal the world' charity that Michael set up?
      I also think Whitney Houston and Amy Winehouse were murdered maybe in blood ritual sacrifices.

      Delete
    2. I never heard of the concept of "follower" either until I got involved in this (yeah, what does that make me? Have to think about that one, LOL!)

      I have never met the followers but quite a few of them used to post to this blog back in 2010. Some of them still do under disguise. That's why I watch I.P. addresses.

      Yes, the Heal the World charity - Melissa Johnson? I corresponded with her. I had phone calls from (geeze, what's his name...) He worked for Howard Mann. Stacy and this other guy (Brian? Brandon? Have to check my notes) who were working on this documentary. Unless this turned out to be David Gest's documentary, I assume that it's bee scrapped. This blog exposed them, but in doing so, I also think I messed one of the good guys up. Back then I was just going after lies not understanding that coverup happens on both sides (espionage?) Lesson learned, I think.

      I don't get Michael's children being used at all, especially if you're like me and believe Michael is alive somewhere. I will never get that. It's not right to expose them to this . . . too big a risk and it really ticks me off because it's another three children that have to suffer the loss of innocence because of this garbage.

      I agree with you on Whinehouse and Houston 100%!

      Delete
  8. Hi Bonnie. You have to check out the other marriage picture of MJ and Debbie were they are sitting down. You'll find it easy on Google pictures. Debbie look like a little girl on Christmas. MJ's body language is interesting on that picture. Kai Chase wrote a cook book, right? In an Interview she said, I believe God and MJ is doing high five in heaven because everything worked out so well for me. Does she love herself or what? So now we now why MJ died. He sacrificed himself so that Kai Chase would become famous and have a career. Case closed. I wonder if MJ's fans will run to the bookstores buying the book so that they can have the same salad as MJ for lunch. She is using his name for her career. So not tasteful thing to do. But that is just my opinion. And I guoting Line, But in the end I know nothing. Maybe it is a great thing she is doing and MJ couldn't be happier.
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susanne,

      I did see the one photo of them sitting down and Debbie is looking up to her right, holding up the marraige certificate. Michael is also turned to the side, not smiling but looking at (I assume) the same person, deftly touching the opposite corner of the same certificate.

      There is something that is not making sense about this story with Debbie Rowe. It will be in tonight's blog.

      Kai Chase - I completely agree with you. I love your sarcasm, LOL! (even though this is not a funny matter).

      Also remember the soup left untouched in the fridge, but a partially eaten sandwhich was found upstairs on a plate on the hallway table outside the MASTER bedroom (which is not the room Michael was allegedly staying). Guess maybe Michael knew her stuff was spiked?

      Michael supposedly fired her once then brought her back. I wonder . . . perhaps it wasn't Michael that called her. Didn't phone calls always get filtered through the bodyguards first?

      Delete
    2. No, that is not the photo I'm talking about. There is another one. They are sitting down and MJ are looking at their hands. I wish I could read his thoughts on that one.
      Susanne

      Delete
    3. Oh. I did do a search on those MJ/Rowe wedding images, but I don't recall seeing that one. I wonder if he was thinking, "I have to clip that nail when I get home." :o)

      Delete
    4. Bonnie,

      Now that you mentioned it, those wedding photos of Debbie & Michael were kinda odd. Just like the ones when he married Lisa Marie Pressley. I have seen a lot of wedding photos during my lifetime (I love weddings. LOL)and you see the love and chemistry of the bride and groom. But with both of Lisa Marie/Debbie Rowe and Michael, you can tell the love wasn't really there. I remember I read while back that LaToya even stated that Lisa Marie & Michael was a business arrangement. People dismiss her as being ditzy but I wouldn't sleep on LaToya. Even you can tell the same thing with Debbie & Michael. A wedding is supposed to be the most memorable moment of your life when you show love to the person that you are going to spend the rest of your life with. I didn't see any of that. Correct if I'm wrong but it's obvious!

      Deep down I would like to think that Michael wanted to have a traditonal wedding with his bride, preacher, family and close friends having a good time, cutting the cake, etc. Sadly, Michael will never experience that because he's such a caring, giving, kind and loving human being. I was never married but if I hear wedding bells, I would want a traditional wedding but it will be with the man I love.

      I am waiting to read what you have about Debbie Rowe. Like I stated before, I'm really trying to give her the benefit of a doubt but there seems to be too many red flags. The jury isn't out yet so I'm going to wait and see what you have. I have sent you an email yesterday. There something else I want to bring to your attention. You have written a blog about this person already but there is someone else who came out of the ashes. Be on the lookout.

      P

      Delete
    5. Hi Miss P,

      I'm reading up more on Debbie right now. Things about her are a tangle of contradictions too. Personally, I lean towards liking her because she defended Michael at the trial. However, I don't think Michael was swayed. Not by the reactions I've read by various reports from the court room. But I could be wrong, I wasn't there.

      Here is what I know for sure. She was Klein's nurse for quite a few years (while Michael was being drugged by him)

      Michael does NOT look happy in that photo.

      There is an awful short space of time between Michael's divorce from Lisa Marie and Debbie's pregnancy (Jan - May of 2006) and that is with an alleged miscarraige before Debbie had a pregnancy that took. I don't know about you, but it was a good 4-6 weeks before my pregnancies were detectable back then. But then her medical care was probably a lot different than mine (military base hospital, both my boys were born there)

      That means that only two months after her miscarraige (give or take a week), she gets pregnant then delivers in Feb of 1997. She would have had to conceive Paris around July of that year (only five months later, for someone who previously miscarried. Pretty tough on her body) to give birth to Paris in April of 1998. Not impossible. My mother had my sister 13 months after having me. This means she conceived my sister only 4 months after I was born, so it can be done.

      Did Michael even want a wedding? Maybe he didn't really want to be married? Maybe he just wanted a soul mate or a friend (he was married to his music or . . . the purpose behind his music).

      I like to think that Michael was more married to God. If he had a close friend that understood that, perhaps his life would have been a bit more peaceful.

      I'll check the email. Actually I was over there and saw your email, but I haven't gotten to that yet.

      Delete
  9. Hi Bonnie. Are you telling us that things will get worse before it get better?………sigh. I wish that God would put a sign on the evils, players and deceivers foreheads, so that we just could pass by them and don't waste our time. Life is short.
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep!

      Oh, these people have signs. You just have to look for them. I'll show you some of them tonight. Then just watch who they are in "business" with. This is a learning experience. You can't exercise faith if it is never tried.

      Delete
  10. Happy Birthday Paris!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.