Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Jackson - Not Who is it, but Which is It

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Michael Jackson - Not Who is it, but Which is It

Nature of the Beast Part 2
Which Is It?




"God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

25). Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

26). And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

27). That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:"


I read the above this morning in chapter 17 of Acts.  Again it brought me to the corruption of the human DNA and what temple it is that they are rebuilding.  However that is not the only thing that is going on.  In Revelation, it also states that God will restore everything.  All of creation that has been corrupted. 

We’ve covered Cher’s interview with Larry King shortly after Michael’s passing in which she claims that someone approached her at a party on the Queen Mary stating that they were going to change Michael’s appearance and his skin.  (corruption of DNA).

As I look through possible sources of this information I find it hard NOT to run into the “reptilian theories” on the ‘net from the likes of David Icke, David Wilcock and Ben Fulford, whose “New Age” of Aquarius is really just another pathway to the same “One World” controllers.  They veer away from the Bible as if it is something not to be trusted.  But they sure do follow the prophecies of them and quote them when it suits their purposes.

We know throughout the New Testament, and even in the old, that love and faith in God displaces iniquity.


Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind."

The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

5). Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the Lord: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.

6). By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the Lord men depart from evil.


Proverbs 16:4 also reiterates this verse from yesterday:


For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

19). For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

20). For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

21). Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

22). For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now."


The creature is not creation. That is spoken of separately.  It is also not the unsaved waiting to be saved because then it would be a child of God also and they are spoken of separately in verse 21.  So who is the creature?  What creature was made subject to vanity that will be delivered also from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God?

Proverbs 16 above tells us the value of truth.

The first thing my little inquisitive mind wandered to was the Proverbs verse 6, “By mercy and truth is iniquity purged . . .”  My mind paired this up with –


“And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:"


The second thing that struck me of course, was again the reference to God making “all things, even the wicked for the day of evil” in Proverbs and the creature being made “subject to vanity,  not willingly, but by reason of Him who hath subjected the same in hope.

This is telling me that God created us, but also created us to choose our path.  And God created also those choices.

This reminds me of Michael’s “Armageddon of the brain”.  It reminds me of the sheer magnitude of the tortures that Michael was put through to try to get him to make the wrong choices, because as Jermaine said “he became too powerful”.  Because Michael figured this out and had already tapped into the truth and the love of the truth.  They couldn’t turn him, they couldn’t stop him.


I posted a picture yesterday of this:


When all Things are Restored



This is what we are meant to be.  This picture is a good metaphor for the innocence of children, before the environment in our world teaches us that we have to victimize another to survive and that our differences are to be feared instead of cherished.  God does say he will restore us and restore creation, before it was corrupted.

Jesus restored men from physical ailments -


Then saith he to the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it forth; and it was restored whole, like as the other."

After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly."


And he restores the preserved of Israel -


And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth."

Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times."


And restore all things -


And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things."

19. Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.  20. And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

21. Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.”


During all this “plan” as it plays out, the Bible tells us that God’s plan of restoration must include a purging of iniquity.  Much like the cleaning out of infection from a wound for it to heal, this will hurt but must be done so that no corruption remains in the wound and it can heal properly.

When cleaning out a wound, you sometimes have to cut away or pull back flesh that is still good because infection separates the good from the good.

So God takes up the good that restrains the infection, so that the whole of the infection can be revealed.  This revealing takes some time and sometimes must be manipulated (again more pain for the good flesh) until finally all is exposed and can be cut away.


Michael is the Chosen One.



Back to 2 Thessalonians 2:10-11 posted above, I believe Michael is part of the “Strong Delusion”.  I also believe Michael represents the “man child” that was “taken up to God and to his throne” before the “Dragon” who was waiting to devour him.

This would also mean that Michael represents the very same who “was to rule the nations with a rod of iron”, which further in Revelation is a task assigned to the returning “Son of man”.

I also believe Michael represents the “Prince” who “stands watch over the children of your people” and is the one “who letteth  until he is taken out of the way” so that “evil will reveal itself”.

Everything we have been through. Everything we feel and have suffered through “the beginning of sorrows” and the fact that we can FEEL this man we lost MEANS SOMETHING.

It’s not “idol worship”, it’s not insanity, it’s not obsession or fantasy as a result of marketing.  What we feel is truth.  We can either turn away from it or try to “reason it away”.  Or we can accept it and embrace it.

I’ve been putting this off to finish up the “corruption of the temple” and the DNA subjects and in order to understand what is to happen, this subject has to be tackled.

Below is part of a discussion between me and Micheline.  I want you to read it.  I began typing an intro to this as part of another blog topic, but I will use it for this one.  It’s my condensed story with everyone’s general experience of “missing Michael”.



The Absence of Goodness



When news of Michael’s death hit the airwaves, there were many, including myself that felt like they didn’t know what hit them.  With fans around the world, those who bought every album and attended what concerts they could get to, some of the weight of their grief could be understandable.

But for someone like me, who was never a “fan” of any one particular artist and who’s last concert attended was a Johnny Cash concert back in the 1969 at the age of five, there was no rhyme or reason for the blow I felt to my chest.  So much so that when I felt it (driving my car back from the bank of all places) I thought it had more to do with two famous people dying on the same day then it had to do with Michael Jackson.  It was a head-shaking experience.

It took me the next two weeks  to analyze that feeling and identify it with news of Michael.  I found myself combing the internet to hear songs of his, because my own brother listened to them back in the day.  I remembered Billie Jean and Thriller.  I remember the first year I got married, when I finally lived in a home that had MTV, I saw the “Thriller” film for the first time.  But I still did not understand the hoopla-la around all that.  It was new and I thought, so what.  Fads will come and go.

Then came the spark; that moment when a completely unfair attack by a minister/delegate friend in Maryland was enacted on Michael Jackson.  My own reaction to that surprised me, because I was defending someone that I did not know.  A dead celebrity.   I did not know at the time why I cared, but I cared.  I had always felt compelled to defending the underdog and people that couldn’t defend themselves, like children or animals.  But Michael Jackson?

That drove me to research him, not through the press articles about him but through his own interviews and speeches.  The very first one I saw was the 1996 Brett Barnes Deposition as I call it, where he talked to the deposing lawyer about Jesus and children and innocence.  I thought, “This was Michael Jackson?”

The more I dug down the more I heard about Michael and God and Jesus, and wanting to be like Jesus and having God in his heart.  After about six or seven weeks of cataloguing interviews, speeches, awards ceremonies, deposition and home movies, etc . . . it happened. 

The same day I finally watched the 60 minutes interview in its entirety – The same day where an hour later I heard “Stranger in Moscow” and saw the lyrics for the first time, I got Michael.

If there is a way to describe God opening you up to receive, with me it was that day.  I put my head down and cried when I heard Michael say “I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to”.  An hour later after hearing the words, “here abandoned in my fame, Armageddon of the brain” – That is when I prayed and asked God to give me Michael’s pain. 

The rest of the day spent in tears, I was completely knocked off my “self” pedestal.  I was unarmed that day.  Every shield and scar tissue around my heart was ripped away, but more than that, something else opened up inside me; a realization (I am crying just remembering how acute the emotion was) of the verse in John 15:13 – “Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.".

Nothing like this had ever happened to me before.  And as I combed the internet trying to learn more and more about Michael, what was TOLD about him and who he REALLY is, I was also learning that I was not the only one.

It took me the longest time to come to grips with what hit me.  Because I was In denial.  First of all, I’m a human being.  This can’t be real.  I don’t fawn over celebrities.  I fought with myself over how I felt about Michael Jackson.  I kept it hidden from my husband for months!  It wasn’t until after the news one night described what they say that Paris saw that I broke down in front of my husband.  Then I had to explain it to him.   THAT was interesting!  I asked him to have patience with me, that something was there and I had to follow it.

This was no accident and it certainly wasn’t celebrity worship.  There were a lot of people out there that liked Michael Jackson, believed he was innocent, but were not fans. 

Lots of people.

One other person I’ve met who was completely bowled over by this same phenomenon was Micheline.  Like Line and Mimi and some of the others, she has been here from almost the beginning of this blog.  I don’t even know how we first hooked up, but it was far enough back that both of us were originally friends of Karen Faye on her facebook page (the first one).

Micheline and I were rehashing some of those feelings recently, of the early days and remarking how she didn’t even have a faith that she followed and she felt the same thing I did.  Some of our dreams were even similar!  It was an interesting conversation.  Here I was, a girl that pretty much grew up clinging to God through a Baptist faith, regardless of what town my mother drug us to, because it was the closest thing to a family structure I had.  And Micheline never even had a Bible in her house . . . ever.

As we were discussing all this, I tried to explain to her that something is in us that God probably uses to “turn us on” and it is usually triggered by whatever God chooses to use like an event or a story, maybe even a song.  Micheline said something about Michael being in our DNA and that reminded me that I had made that very same comment on the blog in the past, but when Micheline said it, something flowered in my brain.

“Micheline stop!  Just stop . . . what did you just say!”

Micheline replied with this sort of amusement in her voice like “where is she going with this?”  Then she repeated what she said about Michael being a piece of her DNA missing.

“Micheline, that’s what it says in the book, hold on!  Hold on!”

I went up looked up the page (because I wrote it down on the margin notes of Moriarty’s book), and sure enough on page 399, there it was –

A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us . . .” – K. Moriarty, 2011 Defending a King, pg 399.

Immediately what sprang to my mind was a bunch of quotes all at the same time, all running together – Daniel 12:1 – “And at that time shall Michael stand up [translated from Greek meaning stand aside], the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.”

And . . . “This is it, here I stand . . . I’m the light of the world I feel grand

And John 9:4-5 that I posted yesterday, “I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.  5. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.


Well, for all intents and purposes,  Michael is no longer in the world.  And by all appearances, the evil is revealing itself.  Not just in the industry from which Michael hailed but in the entire world.

Many of us still feel him.  And many of you that feel him still don’t quite know why.  Do we feel him or the loss of him?



Serving Two Masters


We are so bound by what the world has engrained into our DNA as “acceptable thought” that we are afraid to leave what we know and reach for what can be.  And what can be really is what WILL be.  Michel’s “the power of thought” drawing reveals the need for prayer, which in reality is focused thought communication with God.

For the same reason, we are afraid to let go of what the world tells us is valuable, believing we cannot get along without it (such as a form of money that has the devil’s numbers all over it) and making decisions based on what really is not real, which keeps us in perpetual bondage from what was meant for us.

We’ve been lied to about what is real.  So when you reach, you really are reaching for the truth.

I know I keep harping on this part of Michael’s song “Is it Scary”, but it is the truth.

I’m gonna be exactly what you wanna see – Am I amusing you or just confusing you?  Am I the beast you visualized?

For me, this whole song explains the key to this drama unfolding.




Michael’s War



I have some issues with the video below, because I do not believe this is all Michael’s voice.  You can listen closely to the deviation from his normal accent.  But that’s not really what is important in this.  Listen to this man and Travis Payne discussing the “army”.


@1:53  The Real Army?



And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,"


We have a holiday weekend coming up, and we are going to go through each of these chapters in Revelation one by one, starting from the last message to the seven churches and start putting some pieces together.

I saw a search term entered into this blog,  It read:


“Michael Jackson: angel or demon?”

Michael answered this for us.  Can you guess what he said?

God keep you until the next time.




36 comments:

  1. Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out and the flowers are all in bloom.

    Captain Hook: He's Back !

    by Kenny O.

    TL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TL - LOL! I don't know about you, but Kenny is kind of likeable. I don't know why. It's not like with Randy Phillips who is probably the type of guy that would fire me in a heart beat if he didn't understand where I was coming from.

      Wasn't that Kenny's last Twitter?

      Delete
    2. I don't know if it was his last twitter but it really reminds me of things being made new, renewed, fixed, sorted. It came to mind when I was reading your blog. And i agree, there IS SOMETHING ABOUT KENNY. REgarding Randy Phillips I can still see him saying what an absolute genius Michael was (he said it so passionately that I thought he was going to burst a valve!). I keep all these moments in mind.

      Cheers TL

      Delete
    3. Kenny reminds me of a little kid sometimes. Or he has some kid in him. I remember the first time I saw one of those outtakes from TII (not this one, another one) that included Michael and Kenny on the stage after "Billie Jean" and Kenny says "church of rock and roll" and I said to myself, "No! Kenny don't say that! Not the church of Rock and Roll, I want you to be on our side!" LOL. (I took everything said literally).

      I think Randy during the Murray trial not only humanized Michael, it humanized RANDY! My husband and I were sitting here (I was re-watching some trial testimony) and my husband said "That's Randy Phillips?" and I said "yeah". My husband replies that he looks like a sensible guy. I remember turning to him with my mouth in a big "O". If he only knew what people were saying about Randy Phillips online. For me? I think one of Randy's first comments really changed my mind about him. And that is when he said "too long" jokingly when Chernoff asked him how many years total he had been in the entertainment business - only I got the impression he wasn't really joking.

      Delete
    4. I've never ever thought Randy was a bad guy. He works for someone(takes care of a company) I think is a good guy so I don't think he'd want punks running the shop. In fact, there are several I think are good that others think are bad etc etc. Guess everyone has differing thoughts on all this even after all this timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

      TL

      Delete
    5. In the beginning, I did! The very first community I ran into looking for answers was Faye's facebook page, and you know what SHE was saying about that whole production. When I started the blog, the first people I began digging into where the ones closest to and surrounding Michael at the time he passed. I didn't expect to find what I found but let's just say that the "man" was not the only thing "mirrored". Then I followed the money and it all led back to Branca and Sony NOT AEG and Phillips.

      I still had a hard time seeing them as good guys so I stuck with the paperwork and money trail and found a few other things in regard to your "several others that people thought were bad" but may not have been etc....

      When I started posting about my theories on the whole "Transitional/Prescient" transaction I got into trouble and I stopped. I thought I might be endangering people just on theory (because you never know for sure unless you are the secretary :o) so . . . . I agree with you.

      There comes a time when there is TOO MUCH information and that can actually take you off the path and I struggled to stay close to the truth. I kept telling people, "The closer you stick to Michael the closer you are to the truth". Sometimes you reach OVER the truth when it is right in front of you. Tough lesson to learn sometimes.

      Delete
    6. I have not followed Karen Faye although along the way you do hear bits and pieces and see pictures. I had read (and not in any Michael forums etc)that she was related to Henry Kissinger and a long time later I went back to find that (it was an old article) info and never ever could.

      TL

      Delete
    7. On her original facebook page, I saw she had listed ONE OF her last names as Kissinger. She may have married a relative of the demonic . . . I'm sorry, I can't even think about that man without wanting to call him a bunch of names. The man is scum on the pond of humanity.

      Delete
  2. Hi Bonnie,
    I know a lot of people think women like Priscilla Presley, her daughter Lisa Marie Presley, Yoko Ono, Nancy Spungen (who is dead) and Courtney Love are bad news.
    Yoko Ono has never had a bad word to say about Michael Jackson though. Where as Courtney Love on Twitter wrote that Michael Jackson committed suicide. Like how does Courtney know? Was she there? I don't like Courtney Love. Courtney Love has a connection with Michael Jackson through John Branca, David Geffen (of Geffen records) and from being part of Hollywood's celebrities/stars.
    Yoko Ono also has a connection with David Geffen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi iloveMJ,

      I didn't know Courtney wrote that about Michael. She probably didn't know or was just told that and she repeated it. Some of the press were saying the same thing.

      Courtney Love was a victim too. You don't have to like her actions but consider that Weitzman and Branca were all over Kurt Cobain's estate too, and what Courtney posted on twitter that was deleted. (People copied it which is where I got it). Shortly after all that, she's in court, her daughter is taken away from her (for neglect?). You have people in Hollywood out there raping CHILDREN and they get to keep theirs but Courtney's daughter is turned against her. I think we need to keep that little fiasco in mind before judging Courtney. And Geffen is one of them.

      Yoko has a connection with just about everyone. She's been entrenched in the business for a long time too. I don't agree with or believe everything she believes in, but I don't for one minute assume she's had it easy.

      Delete
    2. Hi Bonnie,
      John Branca is of course connected to Elvis Presley's estate and Anna Nicole Smith's estate, as well as Kurt Cobain's estate. How does John Branca get away with this?

      It was interesting what you said about them trying to change Michael Jackson's DNA.

      For me it's the not knowing what happened to Michael that causes the most anxiety. If Michael is really dead or alive and what exactly happened to him on 25th June 2009.

      Delete
    3. Hi iloveMJ,

      Oh yeah! I haven't forgotten Branca's OTHER sources of his wealth. Michael's right. These people "suck". That's all they know how to do. They suck from the production of others. They know how to create NOTHING.

      Most of my anxiety concerning Michael has to do with the possibilities of what he suffered, and then I think of what is around his children and I just can't . . . I freak. Because that takes my thoughts to other children that are NOT visible, that nobody knows about and God knows!

      Delete
  3. Its a lovely story, you and Micheline, Line and the others meeting and continuing to discuss Michael.

    There was such alot of fuss over This Is It (the song) being used for the doco/movie, so much so that it makes you stop and have a bit of a think about it. Paul A does a beautiful tribute to Michael after a brief discussion on 'what happened and how Michael happenend to have the recording'. I just think there was alot of preplanning done ! Another song that has me thinking about the whole STANDING thing is (Archangel Michael)Man in the Mirror. I know he's not responsible for the song in its entirety but I do believe his continual STAND UP STAND UP STAND UP STAND UP was his very own bit.

    Acts 17-26 And hath made of ONE blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth..... Now this is a particular favourite. This fits Michael like a glove.....all he's always said, spoken of, sang about and hinted at for years. Yes, Jermaine said he was too powerful. Apparently so did Bob Jones well before the worrisome book and film doco. He could never believe the following Michael had all around the world. Bob was worried about Michaels popularity and therefore 'power' particularly seeings he was a black man. He knew it could lead to trouble.

    Are you a 64 baby then Bonnie?????

    TL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually Micheline and I to this day have never met. Line and I have never met (she's on an entirely different continent and I am with means to travel). We've exchanged notes and pictures through the mail though (hope line doesn't get mad I said that) and I sent Micheline a picture once in which the glass shattered in transit. My stupidity, I should have had UPS pack it.

      I've noticed there is a lot of fuss seemingly made over things that should be paid attention to - Like that song. "This is It" is such a simple song with simple yet elegant arrangement and I LOVE those kinds of songs because you can HEAR the message. It's not "overproduced". (Listen to me, like I know what I'm talking about right? LOL!) I like to hear the story/message in the song. I never trusted that whole "Paul Anka sues Michael's Estate" stuff, and the press writing that Michael just walked out of the studio in the 1980's with that tape and it shows up in this documentary. (rasberries!) No more than I believe Latoya sat her dead brother up in a coffin and ripped tape off his wrists to get the gloves off, but that little story did give me an idea on how they can get "fake" Michael's with hands that look like Michael's.

      Michael's songs. I started working on something and I think it's time to finish it (if I have time!). Each of Michael's songs, or MOST of them have something in the lyrics that link to the lyrics in another song . . . like a puzzle, which really flipped me out because that is how most of my dreams were as a child, like pieces of a puzzle that needed to be knitted together with key words or symbols (gets goosebumps thinking about this).

      I also believe that Michael's songs that he is NOT credited with writing he MAY have written or most definitely had INPUT on the concept or message behind the song. (Man in the Mirror is so incredibly moving, I thoroughly believe he was IN THE SPIRIT the night he sang it at the Grammys) You cannot watch him perform that song and NOT fall in love with him. You can't. You feel God when he sings that song and you want to be included . . . part of that. You are BLESSED when you see Michael perform that song. (Enough Bonnie!) I love that song.

      Those passages in Acts 17 really hit me yesterday and with exactly what you said. When I read that yesterday morning, the first thing I thought about was Michael's message and "you're just another part of me" and "you are all my brothers" and "We're all One". When this opens up for you really can feel people and the things that caused Michael pain caused me pain (Oh man, and I find out just how much children and their plight really wreak havoc with my emotions, stumping rational thought) That has become my weakness on this blog too even with Michael's children. I get frantic.

      Yes, I am a "64" baby. But I don't feel like one. :o)

      Delete
    2. growl!!! My mother called in the middle of that sentence . . . I am WITHOUT MEANS to travel . . .

      Delete
    3. When I said it was nice you girls MET Bonnie, I just meant the 'online type meeting'. Its lovely you've kept in touch and sent notes and cracked pictures. I believe this is the same for many people over the almost 3years. All sorts of people from all over the world talking, contacting each other and making new friends. Bit like days of old when people had pen pals i suppose. Its also a benefit to get to know people from other places in the world.

      On "man in the mirror", I watched it again last night. This is a common occurence for me. He's no ordinary pop star, is he? Nope, he's somewhere else when he's singing that song. How Katherine must miss him (that's if she's never ever gotten to see him for just a millisquidge since he left.....always hopeful). How lucky you got a call from you Mum Bonnie, that's nice. I speak with my Mother almost every day via phone. ONly rarely do we miss.

      I'm pleased you changed your mind about Randy Phillips. Its never easy when everyone is lambasted with info that points the finger right at AEG.(that was the point I guess).

      I'm a 64 baby too !! Goodness knows how we are supposed to feel for our age Bonnie. I was a little old lady when I was young and am getting younger as I get older. When do you turn 48? or have you already? you don't have to answer if that is too private a question.

      TL

      Delete
    4. TL,

      ROFL, I'm not trying to irritate you I promise. But in writing, I take things literally FIRST and consider other possibilities later. I'm sorry. I can imagine you getting a giggle out of my "simplicity".

      That's a beautiful thought - people coming together all over the world because they love someone we all know. It's a phenomenon that the establishment will use to their advantage, trust me. And Michael knows it.

      I watch Man in the Mirror often too. Can't keep away from it. I think that performance is the one that prompted him to start wearing knee pads as part of his stage attire.

      Ordinary pop star? Michael? Uh-uh! You're right, he's somewhere else . . . and we all want him to take us with him. I hope Miss Katherine got to see him too. She seemed very sad during her last interview with Piers and Strong. Just very not happy and that caused me some stress too. :o( It's not possible not to love her. I got a kiss from her in a dream, so now she's "mum number three". And yes, I talk to mine every day too (sometimes more because she calls a lot)

      I didn't waffle long on Randy Phillips - Just a glitch. It wasn't anyone else pointing a finger actually, it was someone I saw him pictured with that made wonder and ANYONE in the business is going to have business or constituents that are on the wrong side of 'nice'.

      I have not turned 48 yet. I hate saying the age but at the same time, I like it. I survived to say I'm 48 (it's next month). I remember when my mom was 48. I remember when my grandfather was 48 (I was very young). I remember when I thought 38 was old (right about the time that Michael Jackson would have been 38, LOL!) but he looked better at 50 then I do at 47 so . . . I just need to take some time during the day to watch one of his films and try to keep up with him. Even pathetically I will get good exercise, if I don't pull something. I used to run cross country, this is ridiculous.

      Delete
  4. I like your name iloveMJandGod. Coz so do I !!

    TL

    ReplyDelete
  5. BONNIE - "A major strand of our DNA has left us"..or revealed to us ? Since 06.25.2009, Michael left an indebile imprint in our hearts which, in spite of our ongoing sorrow, anger & confusion over his loss, we may all consider as a God's blessing in the sense that it opened (a bit) our human hearts & eyes to the world. Michael was crucified on Earth by many bad people but I still wonder to this day : did Michael ultimately sacrify his life ? No panic, I'm not Courtney Love & it's just another wandering of my mind although there were a few signs that Michael sensed he was about to leave us, either alive or dead by his own will, God's Will or a somber conspiracy. Confused I still am about Michael's latest days but am however convinced, a lot also grace to this Blog, that Michael had a spiritual dimension from God far beyond all our previous imagination & it was finally revealed with his life's sacrifice. Michael was not Jesus, but a God-sent human many of us did not recognize when he was there. Bonnie, no worry, that's all I felt to say & I am thankful to you & all others who revealed a long time ago already that, alike myself, you all felt first confused about the sudden & unexplainable dedication & love for Michel the human that you all or me never really realized we felt before for him, except for his unique artistry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Line, I love what you said about "revealed" to us. You're right. Proof that when something God built into us goes missing we FEEL IT. Then we seek it out to understand that feeling of loss, where it came from and what was responsible. Just like Acts 17:26-28 says:

      "26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

      27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:

      28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring." I love, love, love that verse.

      I don't think it was in God's plan to sacrifice Michael's life. But I do believe Michael had to make a choice to sacrifice everything IN it, including giving up his first love (Music?) and you know, even if he only had to do that for a short period of time, what an example he sets! To put our own desires and wants and needs aside for God. Reminds me of this:

      " . . . and why - All my dreams are broken, I don't know where we're going, when everything begins to set us free, can't you see? I don't wanna walk away . . ." (poop! crying! I already did this today!)

      I would love to hear the whole story of Michael's last days here and although I would prefer to hear it from Michael himself, I would "accept it" from someone close to him, either in AEG, His family or a friend or two that took part.

      And like you (thank you for the Grace, and Grace to you as well) I am so happy to be, well I'm blessed to have gotten to know Michael this way. If I never see him again, I have him in my heart and you cannot get any closer than that.♥

      Delete
  6. Dear Bonnie, you have described to a T the exact same feelings I felt when I heard about the death of MJ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Malcy,

      I'm sorry I don't see you on here much anymore, but I feel you and how you feel about Michael. Wish I could hug you right now. :o)

      Delete
    2. Dear Bonnie,I read every single blog entry of yours. I am following your blog from more than two years now but I hate typing.Thank you for everything that you have taken the time to write.

      Delete
    3. Hi Malcy,

      Well as long as you don't hate saying "hi" once in a while, that's okay :o). Thank YOU for taking the time to read. I know you have been with me a long time. It's nice not to feel alone. ♥

      Delete
  7. I wonder if Michael sees how many people are busy every day trying to 'find' him. I hope he knows then, that no media punishment of him has made an ounce of difference to many many people knowing the truth.

    So Bonnie, if Michael Bush was like Karen Faye it makes sense that Zaldy would be brought in. Zaldy who was a part of Margarets fashion company at the time. Zaldy who's rep is a partner to Travis. Zaldy who's other work partner did alot for Ru Paul. I swear it was Ru Paul in that party pic for Arnolds new office. And Arnold supposedlyy auctioned that Ru Paul hat signed by Michael. This whole business has had me in a pickle for some months now. I am torn between 'good guys', 'bad guys' here. Jermaine said Michael didn't want Travis running the show. Travis' partner/Zaldy's rep, creeps me out.(maybe I shouldn't be judging books by their covers). Was Jermaine telling the truth or making us LOOK into this area a little more closely? Zaldy's work partner was also under Margarets company and he did work for LMP. Of course, he's worked for many many many stars. I have no trouble seeing who's connected here but just making a final decision about the truth from non truth. We all know Michael went and had a gander at Stan Lee's work and wanted to buy Spiderman and when he found he couldn't do that, wanted to buy all of Marvel (so says Stan). We also saw he ha a meeting to purchase the Marvel Charachters (at least that's what we've been shown). Then, low and behold there's Stan Lee front and centre at Arnies New Office party, which was thrown for him by the sister of that chap in Vegas who had Michael and Akon do some studio work. It just goes on and on.

    TL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TL, I remember commenting once on a very early posting of this blog that It was OUR TURN to entertain Michael. I can't imagine being able to be in the position to sit somewhere behind a computer and read what everyone is saying about you. I don't believe he is THAT afraid of viewing what people say about him. He's already seen the worst opinions of ignorance. He's got to know there is more love out there than hate.
      I would like to be a fly on the wall, watching his facial expressions as he reads some of these blogs and forum posts. I bet he gets a few laughs.

      I'm not sure on Zaldy. I know there are definite GOOD people for Michael that are fraternizing with the BAD people for Michael and his family is a prime example. So why not Zaldy? I don't know enough about him to determine his personality or background. My mother has told me in the past "you are the company you keep". I don't know if that is completely true. Jesus hung around with sinners and tried to heal them and break them from bondage. Michael was in the music industry and truthfully at the top of the capstone for lack of a better description, but he's not evil.

      I too get torn between the good guys and bad guys, and mostly its because I don't know them that well. With some of them, I have been able to see their eyes in pictures and know they are not bad people. Kenny O, even with those glasses that seem to want to hide his eyes, he's got a playfulness and he seems kind of mellow. Randy Phillips is harder to read for me, but I don't think I'm far off when I picture him as a kid in the back of a classroom snickering because some other kid got blamed for the spit balls he himself was shooting. Michevious but goodnatured. The kind of pranks he would pull wouldn't really hurt anybody.

      I don't know that much about Zaldy except that he has hair like Blanket, LOL! I don't know anythng about his partner or rep. and I don't know enough about Margaret to determine which side of the fence she would truly be on.

      Stan Lee could have made decisions to keep him out of Peter Paul's predicament. You know what the Clintons did to them and I will lay you odds it was because of Michael's interest in investing in them. The timing is just too, well there was NO OTHER offers on the table at that time except Michael's. So the Clintons pressured their Japanese financial partner and Peter Paul ended up in Jail in Mexico somewhere. The Clintons are evil! Arnie's new office party. Was that recently?

      Delete
    2. I had read about the Peter Paul bizzo and the Clintons, yes.

      A few months ago Arnie was thrown a party to celebrate his new office. Someone looking very much like RuPaul was there and Stan Lee was front and centre. Well, I'm sure it'll all come out in the wash eventually but I thought it all almost hilarious considering we saw Arnie's auction of RuPauls hat signed by Michael. Knowing too that Zaldy's partner was Ru's great creationist. The Stan and Michael thing and also the hostess's brother getting Michael and Akon sorted in Vegas.......sometimes I just laugh out loud here in my kitchen !!

      TL

      Delete
    3. The hostess - what was her name? LOL! That hollywood fundraiser for the Clintons? I have a hard time believing that Stan Lee, after having that business idea sabataged by the Clintons, would just turn and do their bidding. Both Peter Paul and Michael Jackson being falsely accused of crimes, Peter Paul being held in a central American prison for no reason. I don't think he's REALLY friends with Arnie.

      Delete
  8. Hi Bonnie,
    It looks like Lisa Marie Presley and John Travolta are leaving Scientology?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to be a stick in the mud, but keep an eye out for Kabbalah bracelets on them. Not trusting that whole story. They seem to be positioning for something. LMP had moved to England. That's where Madonna and the other high level Cabbalists seem to gravitate toward.

      Delete
  9. Hi everyone!

    I'm having rather an emotional evening - nothing new for a lot of us, huh? Have any of you ever watched Michael in Miss Castaway? It's not really a movie I would seek out to watch but, believe it or not, in going back in time to Bonnie's blog about Blood on the Dance Floor I ended up on a journey to this point in Michael's life. Check out this video:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJwrr94BiAo

    I'm going to try to get the book "They Cage Animals at Night" from my local library. The second half of the video is about the movie, Miss Castaway. Interesting, he is projected by a robot for all to see. (Project blue ray?) I'm not sure about the story line. That is why it would be good to see the movie as a whole.

    Another video I watched was this:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpACPYr5Xcw&feature=related

    If this guys take on Michael's body language is true, did he do this movie under duress?

    I look over Michael's life sometimes and in seeing that precious little boy and seeing what has ended up being ahead of him, I wish I could just grab him up and run away to a safe place. Like in The Green Mile, I want to "take it back"! I hurt soooo much for Michael (and the whole world really). I want to just TAKE IT ALL AWAY!!! You know though, I hear him saying "No! It's all good! Don't cry! It's all good!" But I still cry.....

    I hope that where ever Michael is, he is able to somehow see the people he has reached. I am just one seed of many.

    Bless you, Michael and thank you all for being here with me.
    It is all for L.O.V.E. Bonnie, I need another kleenex....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never saw the whole movie, Blake, but of Michael's part, I can tell you he did not seem to want to be in that movie. I DO want to read "They Cage the Animals at Night", but I don't know if I can take it.

      I saw that body-language video two years ago and for the most part, I agree with him. I don't think that Michael believed that those people around him were his friends.

      Wouldn't that be nice? Sometimes when I am sitting here in tears, I have to pray because there is no one else here to talk to (I don't do that in front of my husband). I will minimize all windows or applications and Michael's face is on my wallpaper on the screen (and sometimes this makes it worse because he's looking right at me). It's the black and white "TII Smooth Criminal" publicity shot where he is gazing directly in the camera. I sized the picture to my computer screen so his face is life-sized.

      Anyhow when I get like that, I will talk to his face but then I start praying because you DO feel the whole world behind all that. You're like, "God, when??? How much longer? There's children out there that don't know why people are hurting them. What about them?" (pausing....)

      I hate it! I hate knowing that there are children out there that really believe, because they have no other reality, that there purpose in life is to be an object of abuse for someone else. No love.

      Over the weekend I watched a video of a documentary called "Child of Rage" and this little six year old girl with these big, BEAUTIFUL blue eyes was sitting there talking about sticking pins in her little brother, and in her pets and wanting to kill her adoptive parents and her baby brother without the slightest remorse or sense of wrong in her little face.

      They followed her through nine months of therapy and she was starting to improve. They sent her back home and she was still improving. When they interviewed her at the end of the segment, they asked her about how she felt now about the things she had done and she began to cry, which was a major improvement . . .

      there are children like that everywhere. I wanted to to a blog on this but I don't know if people can take it. What happened to this little girl (she was raped as a toddler by her father, starved and neglected) is basically what they are doing to EVERYONE to dull their emotions, their sense of worth, their motivation to do or change anything about the world they live in. They just become happy to be corralled into their own slaughter. Makes me sick! When you see it manifest in CHILDREN it just kills me. Kills me.

      Do you have any more Kleenex? I'm almost out, LOL!

      (God bless Michael and those children I just talked about)

      Delete
  10. Bonnie, I've said it before and I'll say it again: your story about "finding Michael" could be mine...to a T. Not being a fan "back in the day" but knowing some of his music. Then the day he died: the blow to the chest when I first heard, the absolute dumbfounded feeling when I first heard, then hearing Al Sharpton (I think) saying that Michael was basically on equivalent to Martin Luther King civil rights-wise. I was like "whatever, Michael Jackson was a singer, not a civil rights activist and he didn't do anything to change the world". I started researching and I found out that yeah, he did change the music world, and even further, I started finding out that he WAS NOT who the media said he was. When I found out what really happened in '93 and '03 I just broke down and wanted to know who was this man who was so persecuted by the modern media. I have not looked back. It amazes me that so many people, fans and non-fans alike have come this very same way.

    And "Is It Scary" is one of my...I don't want to say favorite...but it really touches my heart. I "discovered" it shortly after I started digging through Michael's life, music, etc. and it so tells the story of some of the things he went through. Very autobiographical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny, Deb. The very reason I did not originally watch the Memorial was because I thought the thing was so hyped and that they were making a bigger deal then necessary about his death (even with the itching in the back of my brain saying something is not right). Then the glowing words of praise from various people that for some reason didn't have the same to say about him during the 2005 trial (that much I HAD noticed in the beginning). But I still stuffed it all back there until that guy on my facebook page started really attacking Michael. Then something else took over.

      THAT reaction is what I believe really had me questioning what was going on. THAT reaction I had to Michael being attacked on my facebook page by a MINISTER and Maryland delegate is what made me realize, "Oh yeah . . . why did I feel like that when he died? Why didn't I believe it was real? Why did it even register on my radar?" and the very first video I found of his interviews was the 96 deposition about Brett Barnes and Wade Robson. I saw his face while he was answering questions and his talking about Jesus and the children and trying to make that stupid lawyer HEAR him through the world's corrupted view of innocence.

      I didn't find is it scary until maybe October of that year (ironically it was my Son that made the observation that "did you hear what he said? That's about his life!")

      My son Rich is one of those who will "never stop being a child". That he spotted that much in Michael's song when we were watching the film "Ghosts" together on the computer really floored me. It was my son who not only helped me "get" Michael, but my son helped me "get" what Michael "got" about God.

      Delete
    2. Bonnie, it's amazing how "a child will lead" us. God bless your son Rich and may we all love with a child's heart.

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.