Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Heavens Are Falling Down - I Can't Even Breathe

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Heavens Are Falling Down - I Can't Even Breathe


Is The NEW AGE ASCENSION
The Advocacy of Genocide?




And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree."


"And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.  [14] And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.  [15] And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;" [underground bases?]


In this dream I had this morning, I was in a house – again occupied in haste.  It wasn’t mine and I hadn’t been there long.  Maybe a day or two.  I was trying to avoid or hide from something. 

I saw someone walk past the front windows so I rushed to the back of the house where the spare bathroom was.  I had no shirt on because I had just woken up or gotten out of the shower, I don’t know which.  But I had my shirt in my hand and I went into the spare bathroom and I hated it in there.  I shut the door.

It was a small bathroom and it smelled intensely of urine.  There were twisted up hand towels left in a filthy sink and I saw a rat crawl from around the other side of them to the hole for the sink drain and he slithered down into it.  I had already seen much more unsettling things.  As long as the rat wasn’t attacking me I didn’t care.

From the front of the house, I heard a male voice yell “we know you’re in there.  You might as well just come out and make it easy on yourself!”

As soon as I had thrown my shirt over my head, I opened the bathroom door just to break the nauseating smell.

As I stepped out of the door I was in another dream with people.  Several people that I did not know also occupying yet another house.  We were in the city, on a residential street, all row houses.  The sky was dark with storm clouds and there was an electricity in the air that carries pricks of anticipation of something happening.

Someone yelled from upstairs “It’s coming!”

I ran to and out the front door and stood on the stoop.  As I stood there looking across the street, I took note that all the houses on that street were on raised yards, making them already eight or nine feet above street level.  All the street lights were on even though it was day, but it was dark from heavy storm clouds.

The clouds were blackish green giving what we had of daylight an eerie apocalyptic plum color.  Everything under that “daylight” was grey-green.  Like the storm clouds had sucked the color out of everything.

My attention was drawn to my left, down the street and I could see it.  It was massive.

I noticed others coming out of their occupied houses and the looks on their faces said everything.  No more fight in them.  Whatever came, came and they would accept it.  They were just ready to go.

One lady with shoulder length dark hair, probably in her mid forties looked slowly over at me.  I mouthed the words to her “are you ready?”  She didn’t even answer.  She just turned back toward the site coming at us.

It was either the biggest dust storm I had ever seen or the queen mother of all tornadoes.  It was still probably a half a mile away, but the outer clouds of dust and debris it carried with it made up the huge outer bands of it.  I thought about the people in bunkers.  They knew what was coming, but they didn’t know it wouldn’t protect them.

As the black, impenetrable first outer bands began to overtake our block, I turned and went back into the house.  The greenish-gray light outside became pitch black and as I entered the door, I walked into yet another dream.

I was in a room with two double beds in a small room.  There were no bed dressings on either bed.  I pulled a collapsible bed out from under one of them and unfolded it in the middle of the floor.  This is where my son Rich would sleep, I thought as I smoothed over the sheets that were folded into the now unfolded mattress.  Then I woke up.


When, Lord? When will it be Restored?




"And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,  [2] That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.  [3] And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

[4] There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.  [5] And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.  [6] And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

[7] And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them."


This was the first destruction of the earth and every living thing on it, except for Noah and his wife and three sons, and their wives, and the “Noah and wife” of every living and creeping thing.  There were seven of every animal saved but of the unclean animals only a male and female of each. (Genesis 7:2-3)

Giants were discussed on this blog before, as the descendents of the fallen angels or, the sons of God who mated with the daughters of men.  They are also spoken of in Numbers, Deuteronomy and Joshua:


And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight."

Which also were accounted giants, as the Anakims; but the Moabites called them Emims."

All the kingdom of Og in Bashan, which reigned in Ashtaroth and in Edrei, who remained of the remnant of the giants: for these did Moses smite, and cast them out."



What are the Anak’s or the Anunnaki?



The bodies and skulls have been dug up and found.  They never got the press that say Obama’s birth certificate was given, or “real” news, like Paris Hilton’s arrest and Kim Kardashian’s marriage and divorce. 


In more than one area of the world


At 1:01 on this video about the giants found in China, look to the right of the split screen and what do you see?


As Seen on Buddha in Thailand





And this one

And this One with News Clip copy


You can pooh-pooh the images and the photos, but it is in the Bible.  I’ve showed you above.  There are other sites that QUOTE the Bible, but say that the Bible is actually a “simplified version” of what the Summarians have written about how we were created. 


Was our race genetically engineered thousands of years ago? Were we created by beings from outer space to work for them?” – Source, Suite101: The Sumerians & The Annunaki: Proof Of Human Origins?

I disagree with this for a number of reasons that can be found in the Bible itself.

The Bible tells us of these “beings” or “sons of God” coming down from Heaven unto the “daughters of men” after Adam and eve had already left the garden and the earth became populated with more than a few “daughters”.  We were NOT created by them.  However those believing the lie that they are “gods” might believe this.

We also know, those of us who have been unable to explain certain things (like a connection to Michael for example, or dreams, or “feeling him”) because we are connected to God through our desire to get to know him.  He had made that possibility by installing it inside us.  It is not just a biological or genetic issue but a spiritual one.

What Michael possibly knew I do not know entirely.


Michael’s “Mark of the Ancients”


He had lived in the desert all his life, but for me it was all new. "See that footprint in the sand?" he asked, pointing to a spot by the cliff. I looked as close as I could. "No, I don't see anything."

"That's just the point." He laughed. "Where you can't see a print, that's where the Ancient Ones walked."

We went on a little farther, and he pointed to an opening, high up on the sandstone wall. "See that house up there?" he asked. I squinted hard. "There's nothing to see."

"You're a good student." He smiled. "Where there's no roof or chimney, that's where the Ancient Ones are most likely to have lived."

We rounded a bend, and before us was spread a fabulous sight — thousands upon thousands of desert flowers in bloom. "Can you see any missing?" he asked me. I shook my head. "It's just wave after wave of loveliness."

"Yes," he said in a low voice. "Where nothing is missing, that's where the Ancient Ones harvested the most."

I thought about all this, about how generations had once lived in harmony with the earth, leaving no marks to scar the places they inhabited. At camp that night I said, "You left out one thing."

"What's that?" he asked.

"Where are the Ancient Ones buried?"

Without reply, he poked his stick into the fire. A bright flame shot up, licked the air, and disappeared. My teacher gave me a glance to ask if I understood this lesson. I sat very still, and my silence told him I did.

from the book
**DANCING THE DREAM by Michael Jackson**
(published 1992)


Michael was filled with a love for people, animals and creation that belies any notion of a God who genetically created human beings for the purpose of slave labor.  The Bible was written to tell us that story of love.  There is a lot of incredible emotion on display from God in the Bible for mankind.  And he laments over the trouble we have gotten ourselves into, by falling prey to the manipulations and temptations by a jealous entity also created by God.

God sent Jesus to show us the power of true, real love.  And Michael?  Well, the one in the Bible has quite an extraordinary job. And much like Michael Jackson in the film “Ghosts”, the Michael in the Bible seems to play a number of different parts even though it is rather ambiguous what they may be.


Michael’s Anger/Defiance




I am following up on a story involving two of Michael’s co-vocalists on some of his songs, like “Biggie”.  Michael has been described as “an angry dancer”.  In some of his later works from I would say his “BAD” album through Invincible, he also has some very angry songs.  He makes me feel not so bad about having a temper (I do have one, unfortunately).

I think in the beginning, Michael was trying to get a message out to us.  As they became “onto him” (as he said in Ghosts), and they tried to take the “right to scare” his family, he also began telling us what they were trying to do to him as he got the message out.  There were other things that really struck me about the film “Ghosts” along with the songs he chose for that film, and their lyrics.  We will discuss that below.

Their was a lady who emails me with whom I was discussing the completely different atmosphere in this Brunei performance of Michael’s.  It was almost like he was a different Michael.  One of the last concerts on the History Tour that he performed and it was almost as if he were angry with his audience.  I asked her if she noticed this, and I thought maybe it was because he felt they were not getting the message, like the Apostle Paul getting angry that the Jews he was trying to save were not listening to or believing him.

Below is the video, and her (I’m sorry, Blake?  It’s been a while, please forgive me.  I’m not sure who this was) observations on this below.


Brunei Earth Song

  

“I watched Earth Song, Beat It, Billie Jean, You Are Not Alone and Scream, They Don't Care About Us and In the Closet. Michael is angry or indignant like he's calling them out. Look at how he threw his jacket in Beat It. I'd like to have know what was going on behind the scene here. What a different feel, like you said Bonnie, for a concert for fans. There was something BAD in that audience. He was looking right at them. I've found especially that Michael uses dance sequences in Billie Jean to send messages. Check out this video. I just ran across it a couple days ago. I especially love it when he sings "God's gonna love her" and he SMILES when he sings "God's gonna do it" Yep, He's already won. Check it out.”

I pulled up the videos below she suggested.


The Billie Jean Segment
@5:20 Listen.  He says
“God gonna do it”
“God gonna love her”
“God gonna do it”.


He repeats that three times and it’s not “doggone lover” it’s “God’s gonna love her”.  You can hear this especially when he smiles as he says it.  (God loves you too, Mike!)



GHOSTS OR DOUBLES?




Michael Jackson played many roles in the film “Ghosts”.  He played the good guy and he played the bad guy.

In the film “Ghosts” Michael performed “Ghosts”, “Is it Scary” and “2 Bad”.

The songs “Ghosts” and “Is it Scary” have very similar lyrics in parts.


“Ghosts”
There's a ghost down in the hall
There's a ghoul upon the bed
There's something in the walls
There's blood up on the stairs
And it's floating through the room
And there's nothing I can see
And I know that that's the truth
Because now it's onto me

It’s onto him.  And who gave them the right to scare his family?  Perhaps the “ghost of jealousy” – that old serpent, the Devil also called Satan.


“Is it Scary”
There's a ghost out in the hall
Theirs a goul beneath the bed
Now it's coming through the walls
Now it's coming down the stairs


That’s where the similarities end, in the beginning stanzas of these two songs.  “Scary” gives us the key to Michale’s dual role:

. . . I'm gonna be
Exactly what you wanna see
It's you whose haunting me
Your warning me
To be the stranger
In your life

Am I amusing you
Or just confusing you
Am I the beast
You visualized
And if you wanna to see
Eccentricalities
I'll be grotesque
Before your eyes

Let them all materialize


In the film “Ghosts” Michael lives in a mansion with a Masonic tile floor.  His “family” and he are “exactly what they wanna see” (or what the bad guy wants to believe he sees).  Michael’s character goes all out expressing the very characteristics he is accused of being or doing  by that “mayor” guy until finally his accuser is run out of the house.  Michael creates the “illusion” that he dies, turns to dust on the floor, comes back to “haunt” Mr. accuser who runs out in fear when he returns bigger than ever, then Michael’s character returns peace to the house.

It is not lost on me that Michael’s last “character” is a giant who’s face fills the doorway.

Michael states “so let the performance start”.  It is one effective way to separate the wheat from the chaff and sift out those that have the “love of the truth” in their hearts from those who perpetuate the deceptions.

You play the role they want you to play.  Michael’s family in “Ghosts”?  Ghouls that turn into demons.  They are also the ones who cause confusion, marching and dancing up the walls and onto the ceiling (earth poles shift?) and then they float back down to the floor.



Michael’s Doubles



Doubles existed before Michael ever came back to the states IF he ever came back.   The video directly below is a little over fifteen minutes long.  However, the first five and a half minutes really have more to do with a Joe Jackson movie that never materialized.  After the 5:40 mark, it describes one of the very interesting and more glaring conflicts in scheduling “appearances”.

We know that Michael sometimes sent doubles out to “impersonate” him (as his label may have also done this to possibly exhibit bad behavior to make Michael look bad).  It’s one thing to have a double in two different events on the same exact date . . . but  . . . Did his CHILDREN have doubles too????


Start Video at 5:40
Thank you Diane.


Michael said they wore masks to protect their identity – but he POSED in OK magazine and People, with Debbie Rowe.  And as TL said on a previous blog topic, we really have no idea what his children really look like.  So we REALLY have no idea who the doubles are and who the real ones are.

The same Michael and the two different events, with two different trio’s of children (wearing masks) on the same date.  The Michael’s look like the same fakes but . . .


Maybe it’s this person?



Personally, I think this person is wrong.  You CAN get blood out of a deceased person (that’s how blood and plasma tests are done), but we’ve pointed this out on THIS UPDATE  and THIS UPDATE of the trial last year.  It’s nice to be able to have a reference of older observations to fall back on, isn’t it?

I DO AGREE however, that there is no way to match up the blood sample taken at 13:30 hours to the “deceased” “Michael Joseph Jackson” because it is not labeled with his name.  So who is “Trauma Gershwin” and why the blood vial labeled as such and not “Michael Joseph Jackson”? 

And why were coroner investigators at the hospital drawing blood from a man who was not pronounced dead until 2:26 on June 25, 2009?  And why did she not put that on her report (amongst other things).





The music industry may have been demonic, but I’m beginning to believe it is filled with angels that have been fighting those demons since its inception.  When I listen to music now, I hear so much more in the lyrics – Like a battle between good and evil playing out in song from one artist to another.  The war in Heaven is being fought in Music, and in other industries as well.



Don’t Wanna Walk Away



I have no other reason for posting the video below other than to dedicate it to Michael.  He has no idea how much I want this to end.  And maybe wherever he is, he knows what I just learned about certain people working with him on “Off the Wall” and “Thriller” that were involved with other people who are now dead.  I wonder if he knows how much I fight hating them for what they have done.

And maybe he knows how much I struggle with where the truth is in all this.  And maybe he knows that although I trust God, I wonder sometimes what He does when he sees someone losing their life over something as stupid as a five dollar bill?  Or that sometimes I want to ask him if love as powerful as His can be found without digging down under pain this deep?

I wonder if angels feel anguish like people do, and if they are tired of looking down at all this.

I wonder if he knows that I feel hopeful, but also hopeless because I see people that can’t be reached in my own family.  The ones that are so angry that they can’t be reached and no amount of prayer will help because nothing is opening their hearts?

If we are made in God’s image, does that mean God shares the same emotions we do?  Does he also feel pain?  Does he cry? 

Doubt hurts.  Because the root of most doubt is lies which spawn deception to cover lies, who’s fruit is doubt.  And I can’t look him in the face doubting him and find nothing but pain looking back.

I almost feel like, as we go through this, God is telling the faithful “You knew this was coming.  It’s not going to be pretty, but I have to clean house.  And this is the only way I can do it while giving them a chance to see the signs.”

But . . . there are the little ones every day that lose hope, lose their ability to feel, lose their will to live and finally, those that lose their souls because they just can’t fight any more.



Hurt -


Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.”

There's gon' be some stuff you gon' see that's gon' make it hard to smile in the future.  But through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor.  You gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit.
Remember that.
― Tupac Shakur



51 comments:

  1. Miss K_C_23.

    I am seeing you but I am having a hard time with the contact info you are leaving. I am trying to answer you but I don't know how else to tell you except in the comments so please? Need a different contact info if you want me to get back in touch. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eternal_MJ said...
    Hi Bonnie.
    This is my 2nd attempt to comment on your blog.....frustrated and agitated as I had almost finished writing what I wanted to say before my pc decided to automatically shut down to install new updates!!!
    It normally gives a warning window to give you the option to postpone....but I disnt see it in my zeal to reply to your dream.....
    You see Bonnie....I wanted to tell you about the dream I had last night, as it does seem similar in many ways to your's.
    My Dream:
    I found myself propelled into a world where others had full control of my freedom.
    I had to stay in a house I didnt know, and was deprived of any decent proper bedding, clothing, food and also personal hygiene items such as toothpaste.
    An angry man asked me ''Who is your Father?''.....???
    There was an abbey type buidling there which looked dark and menacing, with a huge larger than life soldier guarding it. He was a giant.
    All of the other people there were accepting of where they lived.......I seemed to be the only one who hated it and rebelled against it.
    There was some sort of Pagan worship going on which they were forced to part take in.it involved chanting, and there were crystals etc....
    I was so scared and hated being there. There was no freedom. Everyone else in this strange village near this house seemed to accept this way of life....and they even tried to help eachother....but I was attacked by a man in the street....I had to 'play dead' so he would go away....and then sneak off once he was out of sight......absolutely horrible terrifying dream.
    Your dream had a tornado? Mine had torpedo's which were falling out of the sky, and everyone had to run for cover.......to try and find some sort of shelter....to avoid being hit by debris from the impact.
    Then we learnt that some of the torpedo attacks were 'bogus' 'false' ie just to terrify people, when infact they would be harmless and have minimum effect of damage on impact.
    I tried to hide from one such onslaught....and in my dream I turned to face my adult son, and I said ''I love you I love you, if we die here now I love you.....Jesus Jesus please help us''
    Then I felt the most enormous surge....of being pushed along at a high speed..like being on a really fast fairground ride..........I knew in my heart ''This was it''.......I was carried along......and then I woke up.........
    I just stared paralysed at my bedroom wall...the relief that it was just a bad dream was so overwhelming I cried a little into my pillow......
    PS: I havent read all of your blog...I just read about your dream and then felt the adrenalin to respond and tell you my dream which I think is similar in some ways....what is God saying to us?
    Love Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny,

      I think he's telling us to keep our eyes open.

      You know, I was doing a little digging tonight and you know some of the questions I ask myself in the body of one of the blogs I am writing, basically to get people thinking or researching on their own? Well, I just found an answer to one of those facetious questions tonight and it's a head-shaking one.

      Humans cloned a sheep back in 1985. You know darned well if we can grow and regenerate organs with DNA and stem cells we can clone a human.

      But we aren't God. We can't make a soul. So what happens to a cloned human with no soul? What fills it?

      Remember that question?

      you're not going to like the answer.

      Delete
  3. The Title of this Blog sums things up with regard to the New Agers Bonnie. It angers me that they use the bible to make their own ideals and plans acceptable to the susceptible.

    1 Corinthians 15:51-52 "Behold I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep but we shall all be changed. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump;for the trumpet shall sound and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

    New Age snippet: "Specifically, the ability to use conscious intent, perhaps in conjuction with scientific and technologicl capacities, will allow us to create bodies sensitive to thought. We may find ourselves transforming the human body from its physical, animal, degenerating phase to a regenerating and evolving phase.THIS CAPABILITY WOULD BE THE FULFILLMENT OF THE WORDS OF ST PAUL:" Behold I show you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed in the twinkling of an eye at the last trump;for the trumpet shall sound. This corruptible will become incorruptible. This mortal shall put on immortality and death shall be swallowed up in victory."

    You can see how they TWIST it all to suit their agenda.

    I had seen Joseph's Blended video a couple of days ago. There is something about Joseph and I'm hoping he and the family are busy backing their boy big time. That would be a non new age version of Unity for me.

    TL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TL,

      It's not the humans we have to worry about. Well we do, but t they're only the puppets.

      Yes I can see how they twist the Bible. I'm disgusted that people would even entertain the corrupted interpretation.

      When I see the sentence "changed in a twinkling of an eye", I know what that means. I know a little smidge of what that would feel like. I feel very, very lucky.

      I was watching vids of Michael tonight, just performing and its really funny the mix of emotions I go through now. It's a lot different than in the beginning of this, like through the end of 2009 and 2010. I go through this, "I want to hold and protect this baby, this child" to "how did you do it?" to "Why did you do it?" and finally "Do you KNOW what you're doing?" and back again. I still stress about him being protected.

      Then going through these researches, sometimes not wanting to believe any of it, and wondering, "Michael? Did you know? And if you did why weren't you more direct in trying to tell us? People died." And then I cry, then I remember the good guys are still working with the BIG Good guy and mostly I just keep praying.

      I have the hardest time trying to understand why ANY human being can let themselves be deceived that killing one human for the benefit of another is a good thing. You become enraged. How CAN they?

      Something about Joseph. Well, I agree with you. But he was one of the deer in my dream and I can't forget that.

      Delete
  4. Bonnie, you said "Did his children have doubles too ?". I don't know of course but this would be against the elementary laws of child protection in case other kids were used to cover up Michael's own kids' ..& Michael wanted to protect all the children, not only his. If someone was willing to kidnap or harm any Michael's child, an "impersonator" child would have become the real victim ? That the 2 eldest ones eventually are not his biological children is a possibility but this new theory, I am sorry, I do not understand even if I know you only try to investigate any possibility. IMO Michael could not be so insensitive for other children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. elementary laws of protection? What the heck is that? Weren't body guards present there at all times?

      Why would you assume that Michael would have ANY outing with his children at ALL if it were that dangerous?

      Yes, I am trying to investigate and since I didn't make the video it's not exactly my theory. So in your opinion, what would be your explanation for the two michael's with two trios of children at two different places in two different countries on the same day mean to you?

      Perhaps they are both fake? Or Michael and his children have some magical powers that perhaps we will learn about from the elitists who taught him all these tricks from his prepping in the music industry?

      Delete
    2. Line,

      If Michael were that paranoid about children and the industry why in the world would he use any children at all in any of his videos or appearances and expose them at all to any of the industry? These kids on both settings are surrounded by bodyguards, but like I said, I didn't make the video. I have no other LOGICAL explanation for Michael AND CHILDREN being able to be in two places at the same time in different countries (Holograms???)

      Delete
    3. Bonnie, now I get it. I read your Blog text only earlier today when I first commented ..& watched the Vid now with MJ3 & bodyguards. It says at 11:21 : "How is this possible ? What is true ?" Either a confusing report & mix-up of dates with 10.13.2005 or.. the mystery deepens further :o(( What I believe without any tangible proofs though, is that if any people eventually helped Michael after 2005, it may well be mainly Middle-Eastern people IMO. As long as the real Michael after 2005 stayed in the Middle-East & Europe, he looked much healthier.

      Delete
    4. That's what I mean. I even thought that the bad guys were doing this to fake Michael, but what would have been there motive for doing that? I can see why Michael would have done it (always of course with enough security around). I also noticed that some of the Michael photos from the end of 2005 and 2006 may have been photo shopped, so we don't know really what Michael could have looked like other than I DO BELIEVE that the "This is It" Michael in the "Smooth Criminal" outfit was the real Michael, and the original "This Is It" footage released to the news on July 2, 2009 by AEG is the real Michael. What Sony put into "This is It" after that , who knows.

      Delete
  5. In CNN's "Final days" Travis Payne says, this was his Renascence it was going to be his comeback to the stage. And what did Michael say?, This is it, this is really it. This is the FINAL CURTAIN CALL.
    Does those words go hand in hand with planning a COMEBACK? To me it sounds more like, Thank you and goodbye.

    In the "Final days", Michael Bearden said that Michael was glowing the last rehearsal night.
    Bobby Brown said that Whitney was glowing the last time he saw her.
    Do you know what? If somebody ever tells me that I am glowing, I am gonna run as fast as I can because then I know death is haunting me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why death? Maybe they knew something else and that is why they were 'glowing"? Maybe they were becoming "Illuminated".

      Delete
    2. LOL, that was a funny thing to say. Illuminated is a positive word right?, information, knowledge? Maybe they were becoming "alienated". Maybe they said, This is it!!! and then moved to another planet, far away from the Illuminati ( did I spell that right?) .

      Just being silly to stay sane.

      Delete
    3. I depends on who's using the word and why. I was using it to be sarcastic/funny. Because this is what seems to be so important to the bad guys.

      Delete
  6. At the 02 press conference Michael said, This is it, this is really it, this is the final curtain call. And the audience screamed Yeeeeeah!!! Why didn't they scream Nooooooo!!!! I don't know, Maybe it is a language barrier, and I get it all wrong, ( I am a foreigner. Not from the group though. From Europe). Does Final curtain call mean, comeback, a new beginning? I thought it meant the opposite, The end, the last dance, if you will. The last performance. Any thoughts on this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Curtain call - God's "margin call"? Lots of ways you can determine that. I think the whole "press conference" in March of 2009 was contrived and I don't think that guy was Michael. It was THAT press conference that made me really start looking at Michael's pictures and seeing things that may be NOT as they appeared.

      No, I don't think the "Final Curtain Call" means a comeback. I think that it means "This is It . . . this is REALLY it", as in "sign of the times" that we've been waiting for.

      You know, I fell in love with Michael's heart as I began researching him. Now I'm starting to fall in love with his brain too. How'd he hold all that in his lil' head? :o) ♥

      Delete
  7. One of Michael's bodyguards told the media that Michael told Paris, I may not even make it to father's day, please don't be mad at me. ( Michael said that a lot, "please don't be mad at me". I wonder why?) At father's day one of Michael's bodyguards called the nurse. And Michael said, tell her one side of my body is cold and one side of my body is hot. The nurse told the bodyguard, tell him that he must go to the hospital. Five days after fathers day he was dead. I may not even make it to father's day? The psychoterapeut that Michael met twice, told the media that Michael was adament that the show must go on, no matter what. Wasn't that the name of a song that Freddie Mercury recorded, knowing he was dying, the show must go on? David Guest told TMZ that Michael said, God is punishing me. But Michael never told me why. Is this all lies or did Michael know that he was dying? I hope you and your readers don't get upset. I just desperately searching for THE TRUTH. On the other hand I start to think, if Michael wanted us to know he would have told us. Maybe I should just let it go, let him rest in peace and cherish his memory. Whatever the truth is about Michael Jackson, my feelings for him will never change. My love for him is unconditional. One thing I know for sure though is, Michael wanted to change the world, and he succeeded, he sure did change the world. God bless you Michael, for eternity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your post is very interesting. I found something. You said one of the bodyguards said that Michael told Paris not to be mad at him if he's not around for Father's day (Joe Jackson also said this in one of his first print interviews).

      On "FATHERS DAY" Michael supposedly had the attack that the bodyguards called Nurse Cherilyn about. Michael told his bodyguard to tell the nurse that one side of his body was hot, and the other was cold . . .

      Revelation 3:15-17
      5 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

      16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

      17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:"

      That just hit me as I read your post. I wonder if that is significant?

      Who is the psychotherapist? Queen's song

      Empty spaces - what are we living for
      Abandoned places - I guess we know the score
      On and on, does anybody know what we are looking for...
      Another hero, another mindless crime
      Behind the curtain, in the pantomime
      Hold the line, does anybody want to take it anymore
      The show must go on,
      The show must go on
      Inside my heart is breaking
      My make-up may be flaking
      But my smile still stays on.
      Whatever happens, I'll leave it all to chance
      Another heartache, another failed romance
      On and on, does anybody know what we are living for?
      I guess I'm learning, I must be warmer now
      I'll soon be turning, round the corner now
      Outside the dawn is breaking
      But inside in the dark I'm aching to be free
      The show must go on
      The show must go on
      Inside my heart is breaking
      My make-up may be flaking
      But my smile still stays on
      My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
      Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die
      I can fly - my friends
      The show must go on
      The show must go on
      I'll face it with a grin
      I'm never giving in
      On - with the show -
      I'll top the bill, I'll overkill
      I have to find the will to carry on
      On with the -
      On with the show -
      The show must go on... source http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/queen/theshowmustgoon.html

      Gest is a liar. But maybe Michael told him that to throw him off?

      Michael changing the world. Well, some of them out there are a little slow to the lesson, but we still have some stuff to get through. Tupac's quotes were very interesting. Michael I think is a key not only to what is going on in the world now, but also a Key to things to be revealed about the Bible. Either way he's still an angel to me. I just didn't know God made them so sweet hearted.

      Delete
    2. Yes he is indeed a sweethearted angel. JUNE 25 is coming up soon. I've cried so much over Michael since the day he died. I have no tears left. I feel numb. And I hate to feel that way. I starting to wonder if the "happy pills" does that to me. Turning off my emotions. I'm like is this how it feels to be indifferent or is this how it feels to be a psychopath. It's awful. I can't cry nowadays. I am jealous of you. Because you are not out of tears. Without tears you are not human. You are more like a soul less robot. But that is just my opinion. With or without tears, I will still light a candle for him June 25.

      Delete
    3. Hi anonymous,

      I have plenty of tears. They keep coming, but not just for him - everybody he fought for. I'm sure you have more tears somewhere. You're just taking a break. Besides, I built up a cache when I was a kid (I couldn't really connect to emotions when I was a kid unless it was through some kind of art).

      June 25 = 3 years. I am also keeping an eye on June 21, October 21, and December 21 (and July 27 - Olympics).

      I lit a candle the first year. Not the second nor will I this year. I'll just pray like I do every day.

      Delete
  8. What DEER?
    What DEAR were you talking about on the other blog?
    The deer is playing in Phoenix?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The deer are playing in Phoenix. Kind of hard to describe what I meant. It was actually an message to anonymous in response to an article I saw. It will be explained in a future blog. :o) But yes, I meant DEER not DEAR.

      Delete
  9. Did you guys see the last Interview Oprah did with Paris? One thing that caught my attention was the pictures of Michael in her room. It wasn't pictures of Paris father, Michael the private person. It was pictures of Michael as an artist. The way he looked long before Paris was born. I don't know, it just felt strange to me. I don't understand that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone else noticed this too in other pics of Paris in her room. Yes, odd. Not "FATHER/DAUGHTER" pics but FAN pics.

      Delete
    2. A long time ago now Katherine said Paris had Michaels pics up all over her walls.

      You'd expect personal ones over 'stage M' posters but who knows?

      TL

      Delete
    3. Micheline and I made that same observation.

      Delete
  10. I was just reading the comments and saw the one about Michael glowing at rehearsals before leaving.

    Remember this is called BIOLUMINESCENCE according to Kenny which is some type of chemical reaction with luciferous. Kenny made an absolute point of discussing this as well as the fact that Michael would ring him in the wee hours to make sure he got hold of 'glowing dragonflies' or some such. And yes, other people at the rehearsal made a point of commenting on it (which to me says it was scripted).

    TL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TL, are you hacked into my computer? I just wrote something up on Luciferase today, in reference to fireflies and "Illumination". Not the comment from Kenny though. Now I'll have to go back and listen to that. Thought it was cute when I first heard it.

      Delete
    2. No Bonnie, not hacked into your computer, I have actually left info here before about luciferous and Kenny's comment, not sure if you recall. Hey I'm battling to turn the laptop on nevermind hack.....oh to be computer savvy !! But I've left links further down and after some reading (very quickly) it shows how the body clock (that some studies tied to bioluminesence) is tied in certain ways (pineal included). Bipolar was mentioned as well as lack of sleep and many other ailments when thinks arne't ticking right. Remember that Michaels neice and Rebbie had gone to do talks about BiPolar (their little mission).

      TL

      Delete
    3. http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2012/04/billie-jean-is-devil-and-michael-chosen.html

      that was the blog post I believe.

      Yes, the body clock = The pineal gland produces melatonin (which also triggers production of seratonin. Melatonin activates the pituitary to produce melanin - skin color/vitiligo. Melatonin from the pineal gland is what tells our body's when to sleep and regulates our "clock". Which is why Michael MAY have had trouble sleeping and dealt with incredible insomnia . . .they were messing with him. Covered that a couple of months ago during the Hoggard videos.

      I will read these links later today, but I'm working on something non-physical right now having to do with the industry.

      That "ten days" is up in six days.

      Delete
  11. www.springerlink.com/content/47pm8gf18vutlwbf/
    TITLED: Molecular machinery of circadian clocks in mammals.

    www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2003/11/031119080646.htm
    TITLED: Circadian Clock genes may provide targets for new cancer drugs.
    www.hhmi.org/biointeractive/museum/exhibit00/02_1.html Scroll right down to the bottom pic and write up alongside. Mention of the luciferous and bioluminesence/circadian rythym.

    Also BRET...bioluminesence Resonance Engergy Transfer- Application to interacting circadian clock patterns.

    TL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the link to this but have not read anything yet. Working on a blog I have to get up tomorrow - Anyone know or remember Tavin Campbell?

      Delete
    2. You mean BROWN EYED GIRL?

      Well even that fits with the whole Circadian Clock, Bioluminesence thingy and so on. Is this why Mike wore his glasses so much???? The eye has its own independant circadian clock......www.molvis.org/molvis/v16/a279/

      TITLED:Circadion regulation of the Period 2::Luciferous Bioluminesence rythm in the mouse retinal pigment epithelium-choroid.

      TL

      Delete
    3. See my post above. Michael didn't start wearing dark glasses on stage and indoors until they started messing with him. NONE of the physical corruption of Michael happened until "Off the Wall", like he said on Oprah.

      Yes, Brown Eyed Girl and "Tomorrow".

      Delete
    4. TEVIN CAMPBELL? I remember Tevin Campbell! He was my favorite singer. Tevin started out singing as a little boy. He was about 11- or 12-years-old. He has a beautiful voice. Check out his song, 'Tommorrow.' That's the song Tevin Campbell sung when he made his first debut under Quincy Jones. Needless to say the industry got to him.

      P

      Delete
  12. Oh Bonnie, was reading that comment above about the Hot/Cold.

    The circadian clock is tied with body temperature also. Seems CLOCKS of all kinds are being tied to all sorts re Michael etc. He was giving all sorts of big fat hints.

    TL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was hot on one side and cold on the other at the same time. Whether it happened or not for real remains to be seen . . . it could have been JUST a hint given out there . . . it was in the script.

      Delete
    2. Hi Bonnie,

      After you encouraged me to search my heart to find the answer to why Michael means so much to me, this morning as I was reading some of the posts, I saw one from you that put into words what I have been feeling for almost 3 years. "I fell in love with his heart as I began researching him"... and there it is... I feel in love with his heart. That love continues to grow stronger and more intense with each passing day.Some days I feel him so strong that it almost seems he is right there... trying to get through to me. Sometimes it makes me feel sad, and my heart "aches"... like maybe I am feeling HIS heart? I am trying to understand, and am thankful to know that there are others who are "feeling" him at the same time..."If we all cry at the same time tonight":)

      Delete
    3. Hi Anonymous,

      There was a time when one phone call with someone went into this territory. It was early on, probably the beginning of 2011. And I suggested that whatever happened opened our hearts and we could feel his.

      Because we could feel his we could also feel his pain. As much as that hurts, do you know how miraculous that is? That just doesn't happen to adults who have been "asleep" for years and years. Something does that to you and both of us were NOT Michael Jackson fans. We weren't haters but we were not fans either.

      That day I was moved to pray for his pain back in 2009 changed everything for me. Everything. I had no idea what I was asking for, but I wanted it like nothing else I ever wanted. And I remember thinking AFTER I prayed that "why?" Why did I pray for that? And the crying I did all that day, through dinner, through bedtime, through the second prayer of that day asking God why didn't he protect him on up to the second I was kissed on the cheek by SOMETHING.

      No. You don't walk away from that. To walk away would be to die. So you are definitely NOT alone. This is the longest cry over someone/something I have ever had. I get my breaks but I wonder if all of US could get into the Guinness World book of records for the longest cry from the most people at the same time?

      Delete
  13. The old pics of Michael on Paris's wall also reminded me of The Memorial and the Burial where they only had shots from The Liberian Girl,which in itself looked odd at the end of The Memorial,with a large image of Michael with a camera.Whilst on that subject of Liberian Girl,its funny how in the video Richard Dreyfuss says to the little girl......Exactly which Michael Jackson are we talking about anyway?
    Bonnie I watched the 2 videos above....Earth Song and Billie Jean,and yes he certainly does seem angry and indignant.
    Cheers B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I forgot all about that little scene, B. You're right. Such a sense of humor. He was smarter than the people that were after him in the industry, and he was smarter than THEY thought he was. Makes me smile.

      Yes, angry, almost to the audience. I keep wondering if it was after the History tour concluded that he wrote "Little Susie".

      Delete
  14. To close the week on a cute & funny note, Janet & Randy :

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=vsPeOrvvcd4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the beat goes onnnnnnnnnnnn and the beat goes onnnnnnnnnn, the beat goes onnnnnnnnnnnn and the beat goes onnnnnnnnnnnn. Janet and Randy = cuuuuuuuuuuute! Janet's speaking voice doesn't even sound the same now, LOL! Michael's pretty much sounds the same throughout his career (gets a little deeper after age 35 but....) But Janet had a smokier voice when she was little compared to now. I don't know why but I think that's precious.

      Delete
    2. Any cute Jackson's Vid because watching today's news : Syria & Egypt : violences rise. Eurozone : A. Merkel/F. Hollande major disagreements over the Eurocrisis before next G-20, Greece : Sunday elections & possible threatening over its membership in the Eurozone with the bad consequences for all Europe. Spain/Italy : economically very bad & ongoing laxism & corruption, Colorado wildfires, Polynesia endangered by constantly rising sea waters thus attempt to rebuild coral reefs to re-create a dam against tsunamis & ..what happened to Michael on 06.25.2009 ? & on & on. It's a beautiful world :o[

      Delete
    3. Line,

      I am watching Syria and Egypt. I will be getting to that shortly. I wanted to see what the false Christian in the Whitehouse was going to do OFFICIALLY.

      G-20 - More protests, Eurocrisis is manufactured but of course next to nobody knows that. Chalked up to the sign of the times.

      Colorado Wildfires - Big ceremony to take place but . . . false flag? Wonder if certain Michael affiliates from the past will be taking part, like some of the leaders of the Pedo-rings in Hollywood?

      Polynesia = Hawaii??

      Wonderful word . . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2VCwBzGdPM

      Love you Louie!

      Delete
    4. Another one - another beautiful song and man and I feeling this today -

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=AscPOozwYA8

      Delete
    5. BONNIE, I LOVE both these artists/songs & you too♥ Louie:o))

      Delete
  15. In the Ghost section, the Masonic tile floor, if you look closely, Michael changed it and put a little black square between them as if separating the Masonic tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I pray this message I write reaches the eyes of someone who understands. I am screaming out for help. Something was done to me I can't even explain that's how traumatized I am. Now my beloved parents who I was VERY close to are dead. Please someone who can discern and carefully help through questions or counseling

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been feeling the same way and have said it I can't even breath. For so long. I am one of Michaels biggest fans I love him. With a childs heart. I am aware and experincing the same things with this new age abomination. I'm 30 now and not Near over the losses in life ESPECIALLY my parents and pets. I try to 'reach out' but what I am saying is I need a person to come help and understand and give compassion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did both your parents die recently?

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.