Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Third Year Anniversary Michael Bigger in My Heart

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, June 25, 2012

Third Year Anniversary Michael Bigger in My Heart

Love One Another As I Have Loved You
There is Healing coming.




"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.  [2] And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

[3] For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.  [4] For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:

[5] So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another."




Quarantined


No one.

Two words that accompanied her thoughts all her life.  No one understood her.  No one cared.  No one reached out.  No one saw her. 

She was just this invisible person who only had their attention when they wanted something from her.  And that was fine, if that was the only way she could reach people.  But most of the time, she was alone.  Al–one.  No one.

No one saw what she saw when they were hurting themselves trying to hurt others.  No one felt what she felt, the death of empathy, of caring, of love.

No matter where she was, be it in her room or walking through a crowded store, she seemed to be incased in a mobile glass room.  She could see the world, but she could never get out into it. 

She would watch people, how they communicated with each other, their facial expressions, their tone of voice.  She grew up seeing lies and deceptions and disguised feelings in colors and shapes and consequences.  Some of the colors and shapes made her want to reach out to the person, and others shut her down and made her withdraw.

Sometimes she was the object of their ridicule, when they saw her.  She was quiet and didn’t speak much.  She didn’t see the point in defending herself.  Because she knew that she was never really the basis for their actions.  She was only the object on which they expressed it – just like she did herself with pencil and paper and colors and words.  They were her medium.  She was theirs.

As a child, she grew up watching others play, not really taking part.  She did not understand how they enjoyed what they did.  It seemed like they derived some kind of fulfillment out of excluding or victimizing others and she did not understand this. If that was ‘play’, she was not interested, so she held back.  She just watched.

When the object of their ridicule was someone else and they were present, she would look to that person and feel a connection, an understanding.  It gave them both a momentary surge of strength, that connection usually made only through the eyes.

Music.  It was an exorcism of pain and loneliness, but also of joy and empowerment and beauty and belonging.  Music could be heard through those glass walls, but surprisingly, they could hear her too!  They heard HER and not what they constructed in their minds as her.  She took more and more opportunity to sing with the music.  She got more and more brave and sought out opportunities to sing.

She drew faces.  Eyes.  Eyes of children.  Faces that still held innocence and they papered her wall.  She drew what she longed for.  She drew gardens and people with animals and streams.  She drew what wasn’t but what could be and people remarked about her drawings.

And drawings had to have stories, and she wrote them.  She shared them and people remarked about her stories.  She drew and wrote and sang what was in her heart and people wondered.

The world wanted her. They saw her and they wanted her.  And she was happy because they saw what came out of her heart and she shared it openly.  And they rewarded her with acceptance and glory and belonging.  They heaped praise on her and she believed it was because they thought her heart was worth sharing and beautiful.  She believed they wanted to help what she saw come true.

But that’s not what happened.  That’s not what they wanted at all. 

Little by little, her music, her drawings, her stories were presented to the world in a different package.   No, no!  That’s not what she sang!  That’s NOT what she drew!  No no!  That is NOT what the story was about!

And she saw the bad they were doing with what came out of her heart and she cried.  And they made her doubt her own heart.  They made her doubt the beauty from which her expressions came.

And she cried.  She drew more pictures, trying to tell others who might believe what her message was about.  She wrote more stories and sang more songs, but they were not songs of beauty or innocence anymore.  Now they were songs and stories and drawings that held warning.  Warnings of the lie they were using her as a weapon for their spiritual pogrom, to propel their corrupted message into people’s hearts.

She tried to retreat from the bad thing she’d done.  She trusted.  She should have never done it.  As they pulled and clawed and grabbed at her, she retreated back behind the glass room where they could not get to her ever again.

She could hear their commotion, their guffaws and taunts.  She wished the glass walls were painted over so she could not see the world and what it was.





She felt him.  It was just a presence at first.  A single point of air with the scent of hope.  At first it anchored into her heart.  Then it grew until it filled her up with love.  Then he was standing right in front of her.

He asked why she was crying.  She replied “look what they’ve done”. 

What did they do? He asked her.

She answered him that they used her to hurt innocence.  “I can’t ever trust again”, she said to him.

A smile came from him just then.  He looked into her eyes with an expression of humor, with love.  “Don’t you know how many you’ve reached?”

She was silent.  Could it be true?

He asked her if she liked music.

She answered yes.

He said – Listen to these words:


Remember Me
In a Bible cracked and worn throughout the years



She fell to her knees.  “I know who you are”, she said.  Suddenly everything was made clear.

Do you know when the torment started? The man asked her.

She answered, “as soon as he started teaching”.

He continued, “They too responded to him by trying to trap him, misstating his intentions, falsely accusing him by trying to twist his words and repackage his message.  But he continued to teach.  When there was nothing else they could do to stop the good he was doing, you know what happened.”





She sat on the floor, gutted.  Tears streamed as she looked up at his face.  She followed him with her eyes as he knelt down to be with her.

He pulled her close as she rested her head on his chest.

“It’s not the ones who already believe that need that message.  It’s the ones who don’t know it.”

She shook her head yes, not able to answer verbally.  She thought, but what about the ones who hate?

As if he heard her, he answered, “He loves them too.  The difference between you and them is that they don’t know how much they’re loved.  They’ve been quarantined by deception.  That’s why you’re here.”

She looked up at him and he cradled her face.  “Not all of them will hear or see.  But some will and that makes everything worth it.”


But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."


“They already know how to die.  Someone has to teach them how to live.  Show them what love looks like.  There is healing coming.  Prepare them.” 

She let him cradle her for a little bit, but she made up her mind. 


And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name."

For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;"

For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:"






There is Healing coming – A search keyword I found in my stats.  This was the reason I chose this theme for the third year anniversary that Michael has been gone.


They Want To Know What Love Is



Showing Us What Love Is
Michael followed in his footsteps



Dear Michael,

God had a plan for your life.  The enemy had a plan for your life.  Were you wise enough to know which one to battle and which one to embrace? 

There would have been no need for the persecution they delivered to you had you NOT known.

Like a tug of war over a chasm, they pull you and the work you’ve done into motives that were not in your heart.

I will never forget the feel of you, so close to my heart that the pain of the healing from knowing you brought tears.  They’ve never stopped falling, but now they are tears of relief and love.

I will never forget the gift of being chosen by the Spirit to express in prayer my desire to give myself up for the love of another.  The mirror of the perfect love expressed for us by another.

Never having really known before then the burning need of someone elses pain, so they could again exist – to live without it and continue their good work.

It was you who humanized what Christ did for us.  It was you who put our eyes back on Him and that cross.  It was you who reminded us of the suffering “for his name’s sake”.


It was All For Love
It was All in His Name



Should I then worry, on who will see and who will not?  Should I shed tears for that which only God has control? 

Are we still trying to solve a mystery, or are we all just called to witness its conclusion?  Do we try to educate, or remain silent before those who propagate?

In a moment, you changed my life, my priorities, revealed my purpose.  For three years you drew me to and through a book I had before only read on the surface. 

Can we hold out?  Can we stand up?  Can we say no?

It’s all in the game, yet it’s all in his name.  Are they the same?  What does the book you read every day, say?


Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen."

"For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.  [20] For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,  [21] Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God."


And who is the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly?


"And the cherubims lifted up their wings, and mounted up from the earth in my sight: when they went out, the wheels also were beside them, and every one stood at the door of the east gate of the Lord's house; and the glory of the God of Israel was over them above.  [20] This is the living creature that I saw under the God of Israel by the river of Chebar; and I knew that they were the cherubims."

"Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

[14] Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.  [15] Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee."


So which do we battle and which do we embrace?  Do we battle at all or do we stop . . . .

.
.
.
.

. . . And recognize the source of evil and from whom its power comes to grow and fester? 

Jesus defeated the devil 2,000 years ago.  You defeated “Armageddon of the brain” almost two decades ago (possibly longer).  Were you sent to help us do the same?

I long for the days where I was comforted by the appearance of a feather.  For the rush I felt when I saw things in business maneuverings that told me you were seven steps ahead of them all. 

The mystery has made me distrust.  The child that was awakened three years ago now creeps along with the trepidation of an old woman, fearful of being forsaken for a misread clue or an expression of frustration.

Reaching for the truth is not without its risks.  Reaching for the truth is worth the risk.

Now Mr. Michael, for the blessing:



Because of you, I felt Jesus’s heart.  Because of your life, I grew closer to knowing that being one with Christ.   It was your example I wanted to follow.

It was because of you I learned being one with Christ, was being one with God, was being one with you, was being one with others as He told us in the Garden of Gethsemane.

That spark – that momentary, life-changing event that put his heart in mine and let me feel HIS desire to take on burdens that were not his own – for LOVE.

Because of you, my appetite for the Word of God became a craving, then an antedote for an illness that has seeped into everything living thing on this planet, including humans.  Truth is empowering.  Love of truth is freeing.

Because of you, I know prayer with emotion, with tears, on my knees.

Because I wanted to be like you, prayers were answered.  I saw things with new eyes.  I felt people before I spoke to them.  I felt pain from experiences years past in which silence was the result.

I feel the urgency for children not seen that someone come to their rescue.  I’ve seen patterns of events both in the Bible and in recent history, past to present.

I’ve seen the error of my ways and I feel them sear my heart where before it was numb.

You made me see things in lyrics that fit together with events, prophecy and other lyrics.

You made me realize why I was put together the way I was.  How quirks are talents to be shined up and weaknesses are gifts to be unchained.

You made me reach down into my child, brush the dust off her so that we can begin the repair of the damage done.

There are not enough words, pictures or emotions to express what you have taught me.  It’s not enough to just say I love you.  There needs to be an opportunity to show it as you have shown us.



Three Years

Another year without a word
I rock upon my knees
Silent hopes are stretching thin
A secret never heard

An abstract grasp at truth-to-be
I learn to pray and wait
Leaning on the strength of one
Whose heart’s inside of me

However long the mystery
Upon our time exists
My love for you outweighs the need
To make my history

I miss you more then I believed
I would three years ago
Skipping over days gone by
Without the pain relieved

Seven months into this game
I wrote about this love
Raw and tender, losing you
I’ll never be the same

If I should die before I wake
No doubt I’ll still be blessed
You and I are one prepared
To die for his namesake

A love so true and real has come
Despite the games they play
God bless you Michael Jackson
God bless you everyone

Bonnie Cox ©Poem 2012


Michael, three years is not an easy marker to pass over.  But I think it is a good time to rededicate this work to God, lest anyone venturing here should forget what you went through, what they did to you, and your remarkable response that should be emulated.

I love you.


Thank you for showing us that Love is the answer
Only one can open our eyes


Christ opened our eyes so we can see, love was always here waiting . . .



This Heartwarming Video Will Restore Your Faith in Humanity! from littlejoey on GodTube.



39 comments:

  1. Three years already. When I think of three years I automatically think of Jesus Christ.

    TL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. doesn't feel like it to me. Feels like it to my husband, but not to me :o)

      Jesus - yes, about three years, give or take

      http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gary.h.turner/XmasSept/xmas10.htm
      Interesting on that site also is the mention of the dual prophecy in Daniel, which supports the "1,000 years" rein taking place sometime after his crucifixion to present day.

      Delete
    2. Ahh I see that site basically says 3 1/2 years. That good ol 3 and a half yrs AGAIN. Isn't that just everywhere re Michael?? Anyhow,,,,from about 30 to 33 JC got busy spreading the word, this is what I was taught. It just makes you wonder if it was 3 and a half, doesn't it?????

      TL

      Delete
    3. I will never forget Michael's clues to pay attention. The Bible shows us repeated patterns. Michael said to Jesse Jackson "It's the same pattern with these people like I told you in the past Jesse, the same pattern".

      The Bible is filled with foreshadowing. Remember the charts of the seven 7's and the seventy 7's I posted last year? Even though only God knows the day and the hour, he DID want us to know the times and the seasons of the events to come. The reason the story is told in Daniel AND in Revelation (and parts of other books to fill in info) is because there are patterns in chunks of time. It's like a perpetual movement time piece.

      The keys in the Bible have to do with that although I don't understand all of it yet - I understand the framework but not the detail of completion.

      I always believed Jesus' ministry was a little over 3 years or . . . 3.5 years.

      Delete
    4. I agree that the good book shows patterns Bonnie. I find that Daniel and REvelations (not to mention many other writings from the bible) are really intricate pieces of writing in some ways and yet very simple all at the same time. Yet over and again the message is repeated. Love God, love each other. Believe in Jesus Christ his only begotten Son who he sent for us and our salvation. Believe in the Holy Spirit. Yes only God knows the day and the hour but that doesn't mean we should'nt all be at the ready, always.

      TL

      Delete
  2. Hi Bonnie,

    It's hard to wrap my mind around the fact that it has been 3 years ago today that Michael left us. Sometimes it seems like it was just yesterday, because the pain is still so near, And some days it feels like it has been forever since we lost him.Yesterday, as I was reflecting on his life, I wondered what his life was like on the day before he died...what was on his mind, what was in his heart, what dreams did he have yet to dream...what did he know? Today I will be thinking of him as the day progresses...watching for "Michael signs"... and even though my eyes no longer can see him physically, I can see him with my heart, and feel him close to me, and feel his love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous,

      "Wrap my mind around" . . . Such a fitting description. I wonder about the same things and when I try to put myself in his shoes - I feel busy but focused man who is doing a lot of praying and reflecting as well. I think he knew he was going to go. I feel some urgency and sorrow at the same time.

      I once told Micheline I could feel him in my veins, running through my heart (he's probably thinking - ewww! LOL) and if I sit real still I can hear him say "pray more, always pray. Keep talking to Him. Keep trying. Don't give up".

      Sometimes I think I want to, but I can't. I won't be alive if I do.

      Delete
  3. Bonnie, Great blog.

    I can't believe it has been 3 years.
    Your poem to Michael is beautiful, you have such a way with words.
    It has not gotten easier with each passing day since he is gone.

    God & Jesus is looking out for him and you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JH,

      I can't believe it either. Some of the things that have happened, the attacks of the early days, more recent attacks, the friends we've made, the things we've found in the Bible - That book has become smaller, yet bigger at the same time. It has opened up the word beyond brick buildings with stained glass windows and shown me what has been in front of our faces all the time, yet disguised.

      No, it has not gotten easier. It's gotten HARDER. I hope I'm wrong about some things I am seeing. Sometimes I think it can't get harder - right before it does. I keep going back to the Bible to read more, trying to find something I think I'm missing. There are key connectors all through that book. There are days I want Michael's brain, but I guess we can't be one with that, LOL!

      Delete
  4. Dearest Bonnie,

    So much heart, spirit & writing talent again in your Blog with your beautiful poem for Michael on 06.25.2012. Many thanks 7♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ! Michael LOVES it, I'm sure.

    To Michael Jackson :
    An angel on Earth you were & after 3 years we still all cry for you. To all of us, not only your immense talent but your special aura & Jesus-like spirit were a blessing & an examplary lesson of humanity. It is still hard to miss you so much but your gentle light finally formed a worldwide chain of love. A very special place in my heart you will always have. God Bless you Michael, your MJ3 & all your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Line, you have been an angel, all this time. Much love to you as well 7X♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

      I adore your tribute above to Michael, especially mention of his Jesus-like spirit. God bless you too Line, and Michael and his children and his family, brothers, sister and mom Katherine and Dad Joe.

      Delete
  5. Thank you Bonnie for your beautiful tribute for Michael. It seems like yesterday, indeed three years passed with Michael in our heart each day.

    Michael, where ever you are, I will still continue cherish what you thought me and love you forever more to eternity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mimi,

      Thank you for continuing to come and warm my heart these three years with your comments. Like Line you have been here from the beginning (and Micheline too) and several others that read but don't comment. Today I saw pictures posted on Facebook of Forest Lawn and I felt just empty. I feel that there is nothing there. Everyone is mourning a character, not the man.

      I saw a picture of Latoya with thanks to everyone for sending cards. She was posed inside the building in front of Michael's crypt. Still no name. (Streets with no name, horse with no name, grave with no name???) I almost think Latoya was giving us a clue.

      There are things I searched out in regard to the Jackson family that I don't want to post because I don't want anyone being at risk - like other Jackson family members that are not in California and not celebrities. I would like to see the brothers in concert (before I did not) and I can't but I'm so glad they're singing and I'm glad I got to see a little bit of it on Youtube. (Jermaine, Jackie, Marlon and Tito were giving Mr. Maurie a hard time during the backstage interview, teasing him about his first name. I really enjoyed that. Made me smile. Totally likeable guys).

      Delete
  6. This stuff REALLY BURNS MY BUTT!!!!


    FRAUD ALERT:

    This is not a fake. This happened to my mother just an hour ago. I’m alerting you all because they are targeting low income and elderly people.

    My mother just got a call from 706-805-1198. She was told that she was getting a new medical card issued to her and they needed to verify that she was her. (Great English, but apparently these people didn’t speak it too well either).

    My mother said “Okay, why am I getting a new medical card issued?”

    They responded, “They are reissuing cards to everyone in her state.” My mother replied, “Okay.”

    The woman said, “ We need to know which bank you use”. My mother responds “Why do you need to know which bank I use?” The woman answers back, “It’s just for verification.”

    My mother replies, “Okay, it’s Bank of America”.

    The woman says, “Thank you. Now I just need the numbers on the bottom of the check.” My mother says “why?” The woman responds “to verify that it’s your bank.

    So my mother reads her the routing numbers and stops. The woman says, “I need the rest of the numbers”. My mother responds, “Well you’re not getting the rest of the numbers. That is my account number and I don’t give that out to anybody.”

    The woman tells her, “Okay, hold on. Let me get the supervisor on the phone.”

    My mother tells me this guy who sounds like he has a Middle Eastern accent gets on the phone and tries to reassure her that they are only using the bank numbers to verify that she is who she is. My mother responds to him, “I’m not giving out my account numbers for the bank. Nobody asks for bank account numbers for verification of identity unless they are fraudulent!” Then she hangs up the phone.

    She called the sheriff’s office and she called me and told me what happened. I asked her for the phone number and did a reverse phone lookup.

    The phone number is 706-805-1198. The search results pulled up “Reignmaker Telecom, Inc.” and “Reignmaker Telecom, LLC”.

    This is a company that provides VOICE OVER INTERNET services for individuals and companies. This means that anybody wanting to set up a fraud-based service can use a front service like this to do their dirty work and cover their tracks.

    This is the information on it’s services - http://www.aboutus.org/ReignMaker.net

    There is bad press on Reignmaker Telecom at this link, http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/stories/2009/03/16/story8.html?page=all

    And this link describes that back in August of 2009, Cypress Communications acquired “Reignmaker Telecom”. http://callcenterinfo.tmcnet.com/news/2009/04/23/4148833.htm

    Reignmaker was dissolved on the 30th of May, 2010 according to this filing - http://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ga/3955 So why is there a service still operating under this name?

    These are some other scams they have run through slightly different phone numbers (you can get any VOIP number and be up and running in minutes).

    http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-706-805-1082 The complaints are similar with the same accented woman (Indian or Middle Eastern Accent).

    This NEW SCAM is targeting elderly and low income people! Warn your relatives!


    Sorry Michael to mar your remembrance with this, but I don't know where else to warn as many people as possible about this. Please forgive me for using your space for this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michael - in honor of 3 years missing you:

    "(CBS News) The FBI has announced the results of the latest nationwide sweep of prostitution rings that prey on children. Over a three-day period, FBI agents with state and local police officials "rescued" 79 minors and arrested 104 pimps. Acting Executive Assistant Director Kevin Perkins briefed reporters on this sixth deployment of "Operation Cross Country," describing how child prostitution has evolved from a local crime to a nationwide problem dominated by organized crime groups "with a business strategy" that recruit vulnerable children in social media, chat lines and text messaging.

    Perkins said the girls are "of tender age, 11, 12 and 13 years," enticed with cell phones and other gifts but also with offers of basic food and shelter. The children soon discover that there is no way out."

    Source - http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57460095/fbi-79-rescued-in-child-prostitution-sweep/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Low income doesn't necessarily mean that you are stupid. They most be stupid if they believe that is the case. Shame on them. What goes around comes around. They better keep that in mind. One day they will have to pay for what they are doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, that's what my mother said - "I may be old but I'm not stupid!" she told the sheriff. (And she's not that old. She's not even 70 yet). Yes, they will. I hope they get nailed.

      Delete
  9. Strange day. Empty feeling.

    Michael Jackson - Did this is it lead to a mysterious death? I think it's a 6 parts video series, so far. On YouTube and Vuclip. It's about Peter Lopez and people involved in Michael's businesses. This whole business saga feels like a script for a Mafia movie with executions along the way. You almost wonder if they received a kiss on the cheek so they knew the end was near, scary and unreal, like a godfather script or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Mafia movie. Yes indeed. I have this very confident feeling that what Peter Lopez was working on for Michael is going to be found. And when that happens, a lot of people are going to be raided and locked up. I think what Michael and his helpers did was incredibly genius and I can't wait for it to come out.

      Delete
    2. I stilllll finding it most interesting that Peter Lopez' court paperwork had the number 20090625. Coincidental hey??? or someone playing tricks with people to stir up more controversy.....

      TL

      Delete
    3. We don't really know what court paperwork was really filed unless of course you believe everything that vindicatemj - aka - David Edwards puts up on his blog, that he's handed by Branca. Yes, I would vote that people are playing tricks to stir up more controversy. That blog in particular is so hell bent on defending Branca, the "MJ" part should be replaced with "Sony".

      Delete
    4. Oh no Bonnie, nothing from vindicatmj or any place like that....just was following something personally regarding Peters offense whilst on the Athletics Commission. I was scouting around ages back. Did not go to any MJ type blogs or sites to get this information. But still it could have been some sort of joke, I'm always prepared for that when it comes to anything I read regarding Michael or his staff, friends etc.

      TL

      Delete
    5. Oh goodie. That's a relief. Peter Lopez and those others that got cited for that ethics violation were fined when? September of 2009? Don't know how that would have anything to do with Michael since there were others on the commission who were fined even more. I didn't see any reference to a June 25 date though. Maybe on other sources.

      Delete
  10. Bonnie, this was a beautiful third anniversary blog to Michael. Your poem was amazing, "Remember Me" was beautiful, and I love watching Barry and Michael's "All In Your Name." Michael was so relaxed and content making music, and looked absolutely divine in that beautiful jacket. Then my heart sank when I realized it was ten years ago...and I fast forwarded to the present and the reality that we will never see Michael again! That recording session was not long before his arrest in 2002, and I think of all the pain that was to follow and it's just too much to bear. The sweet and innocent Michael who played around with John Landis is the same Michael they paraded to the media in handcuffs and dragged through the court like a pariah - the very same one! I know it's over and Michael got through it with grace and dignity. But when you love someone and you know they're innocent, you can't erase the memory of when they were punched in the face time after time, and that's how it affects me when I think of what Michael suffered. I can only hope that he knows beyond a shadow of a doubt just how much he is loved around the world.

    Three years...impossible! Three years have passed, and yet I feel I have been frozen in time, waiting for someone to snap their fingers in front of me and say, OK - wake up...you were having a nightmare. Looking in the mirror tells a different story. Telltale signs of grief have taken their toll, but it made me realize just how much love my heart was capable of feeling for another human being. Michael...only you could have done this to me. You always said you just wanted to be loved wherever you go and guess what? You succeeded beyond your wildest dreams!

    Bonnie, I feel as you do...that I can't give up and walk away from this after three years. What a tragic waste if we were to give up the journey after coming this far. The bond is too strong, and because Michael knew that his purpose on earth was bigger than his own life. For that reason, we will continue. I love you, Bonnie...and all of our friends here. I could not have made it this far without you!

    And dearest Michael, wherever you are...I hope the last three years have brought you comfort and peace of mind, and please know that we are struggling to live without you, but we are paying attention! While fans of the King of Pop think you're beautiful the way you were onstage, you are even more beautiful without the glamorous hair, makeup and fancy costumes. How do I know that? I've seen you...in my dreams. That's the Michael I will always cherish.

    Love, Micheline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Micheline for this beautiful ode to Michael. I'm going to tell you something I have not told anyone - even my husband (my husband can see the evidence). I am letting my hair grow out until the whole truth comes out. I will trim the ends as they get ragged, but I've let my hair grow out (and it's getting long - halfway down my back now). Now if I can get the REST of me to look six years old that would be great! LOL!

      You described the "wake up" feeling perfectly (had really strange dream last night too - have to tell you about that one. Birds and locusts). Thank you very much on the comments about the poem.

      About the "wake up" - We have been I think. But your comment reminded me of something else:

      "What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
      It isn’t. It’s the beginning." - "Threatened"

      Delete
  11. Thank you for posting this Bonnie - interesting enough - I've had about 10 hang up calls on my cell with exactly that number you posted and other numbers - no message and if I try to call back they have been disconnected. I will let my Dad know and others. Disturbing ~LorLor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LorLor, I'm glad this is getting out. There are also mail scams going around (my mother is being pummeled with these things!) One is that Illuminati Pentagram thing that is supposed to "bring you riches" and another is an order for a ring with a pyramid on it (same ploy). My mother's phone number has three sixes in a row in the number. I wonder if that is why this is all happening? LOL!

      Delete
  12. Michael...I am so sorry for all the years you've cried, and for the pain you endured at the hands of ignorance and evil. With broken wings, you kept on flying like a gentle dove - never stopping along the way until you covered the world with love. In three years, three feathers have landed at my feet, so I know that you're still flying high, and one day we will meet. Love - Micheline ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Micheline, I still have three feathers taped to the frame of my computer screen. ♥♥♥

      Delete
  13. Every now and then you need a break from everything Michael. So I went shopping for shoes on the net a while ago. I picked shoe size, type of shoes et.c. Pushed the search button and waited for the result. The shoe site found 777 pair of shoes for me. (I am not kidding). I thought, OF COURSE YOU DID, what else, sigh? MAYBE Michael is working in the shoe industry nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that doesn't work does it? LOL! Back in March I put gas in my car. I filled it up. The tank read "$37.37 in cash. I had given the clerk $40 (I pay in cash, no crappy cards if I can help it).

      When I went back inside to retrieve my change, I just couldn't get over the number (3 - Father, Son, Holy Spirit, 7 - Michael's number).

      So I couldn't resist - I played the lottery pick-4 for "3737". I didn't win. Guess what number was pulled that day? You guessed it!

      "7707" LOL!!! That will teach me to gamble God's numbers!

      Delete
    2. 3737, God and Michael's numbers, cool, awesome and great! But did you really think they wanted you to play the lottery, LOL.
      Most will say coincidence. But how many coincidences are there in a lifetime. They obviously want our attention. Maybe they are trying to tell us something. About SHOES AND GAS??? I do feel a spiritual connection with God and Michael. And 'I feel protected by them. I am sure you and millions out there feel the same. It is a good feeling.

      Delete
    3. That's why I said "That will teach me to play God's numbers" . . . and he told me "no" with a sense of humor, LOL! I loved that. I was just blown away.

      I don't get coincidences like that. If I did, I would have picked up the pattern long ago and WON something by now heehee!!!

      Delete
  14. Bonnie

    What a wonderful tribute to Michael. Three years....like someone said above, it seems so long ago, but just like yesterday too. I watched the video All in His Name above (love it so I downloaded it) and then watched clips of Michael & John Landis & had thoughts much like Spotlight. I woke in the middle of the night & that David Gest program was on tv (yeah I fell asleep with it on) I watched the last few minutes, from the time of his trial (I cried on that part). But they then showed old clips of his massive popularity & how he couldn't go anywhere without mibs of people forming. It felt so surreal looking at those clips & I wondered how in the world did he become so famous. The Beatles were the same. The Jackson 5 were very famous as well but I think they weren't quite as famous as the Beatles or Michael. And no one has achieved that level of fame since Michael. Don't know where I'm going with this.....

    Last thing. I live outside of Detroit & today I was driving toward the city & looked up & saw 8 chemtrails over Detroit. Now ordinarily this wouldn't freak me out because I have seen this many at one time before but they've always been criss crossed. Today they were parallel!!!! All 8 of them! Totally freaked me out. I took 2 pics but they didn't come out very good. I really wonder what they're spraying. :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Celebrity was not a phenomenon started by Hollywood and whenever I hear people describe how hard it was for Michael to move about, I remember the descriptions in the Bible about Jesus's inability to get around without throngs of people crowding him, wanting to touch him. Wanting HIM to touch them. And the description of the woman who was bleeding for 12 years touching the hem of his robe and he "felt" power go out of him. They wouldn't leave when Jesus wanted to get into the boat and he felt bad for them because they were all hungry, so the miracle of the loaves and fishes happened TWICE. They crowded Jesus as he walked, and his "entourage" - his disciples were sometimes impatient, or scared and had to help clear a way for Jesus to get by.

      Is that where you were going with this?

      We have had increasing trails down here too - in a grid. One day I saw them forming in a triangle and there were three separate planes. Unbelievable!

      Delete
  15. Hello Bonnie,
    thank you for turning us back to God and the Love of Jesus.
    I just want to thank you for everything that you write. The information that you give us is so important. I never would have imagined the chemicals and animal DNA that go into the vaccines. What have they done to us?
    I thank you and everyone for sharing your hearts on this 3rd anniversary. Michael lives in our hearts forever!
    This blog has helped me so much. When my son was murdered in 1990,
    on June 9th., I stopped listening to music for years. Because of this blog, I am hearing some of Michael's songs for the first time. Thanks for helping me to see how Michael followed Christ.
    I am also thankful for the poems and dreams that you share. Recently, I dreamed that I was in a parking lot and suddenly people started to gather together. Some people were screaming but they were all looking at the sky. There were swirling chem trails,
    three visible planets and giant, abnormal cloud formations. I told the crowd that many people had been talking about these things happening someday. As I walked away from the crowd, I heard a voice say " It's starting now".
    I cannot thank you enough for all that you do hear. Lot's of love to you.
    Trinia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trinia - I had no idea your son was MURDERED. I am so sorry! I can't imagine losing a son, I just can't. I had a dream once that my youngest son died and I was very upset. I cried for two days and I still have him even though he's not close by now.

      Indeed, what have they done to us. On blog I posted, you will see Revelation 11:18 - 18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

      Destroy them which destroy the earth. That is what they are doing. I will be covering part of this tonight actually. Surprises for people will be in this one.

      I have two dreams that I have to write up. Both of them in houses that are not mine with people I do not know (except Kris Kristopherson was in one dream. Don't ask me, I have NO clue...) The other dream had to do with birds and locusts. Very scary dream.

      Michael followed Christ - THEY however are following Biblical prophecy to attempt to mimick it - they need this to get people to follow their "false one". However, there is a plan within that one and Michael, and this whole business with the fake death, has elements in THAT that even give us clues. His "death" is a pattern that has been followed before and I'll give it away later. I hinted on it last year.

      I think your dream is correct - it's starting.

      God bless you and lots of love to you too. ♥

      Delete
  16. Thank you Bonnie for that beautiful blog. I can't believe it's been three years. They say time heals all wounds but in this case our wounds are getting deeper since we have lost Michael. I don't think it will ever get any easier with time because the world has realized that we lost a loving and gentle soul.

    P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it's been three years either, P. But we still have some dates to watch that are rather close together. Starting from the opening of the Olympics through December. Then the real fun starts.

      You are right. Things are NOT going to get easier. But something good WILL follow. Michael hasn't been forsaken and neither have we. ♥♥♥

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.