Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael and His Angels Please Hurry

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Michael and His Angels Please Hurry

The Coming of the War In Heaven





We have had storms here all day today and with my husband having to get something checked on at the hospital, I got some Bible reading done.  Refreshingly, all three of the nurses we had to deal with this morning were Bible readers. 

The one nurse saw my Bible marked and she said, “what are you reading today?”  I told her, “1st Corinthians 15.  She said to me, “I was reading 1st Kings this morning . . .” and she proceeded to tell me something she learned for the first time about Elijah.  From there we had a good conversation about the “new” things we find with every pass through a book of the Bible we’ve read before.

She also told both of us that the two nurses that were taking care of my husband’s anesthesia had both returned from mission trips to Guatemala.  So we began talking about the couple from our old church that adopted two children from there when they went down for a missions trip a few years back.  No, they didn’t know them.

It was very comforting to know that we were surrounded by angels for my husband’s procedure today.  And I want to thank God and those of you who pray continually for us.  God bless you all.

I am consumed today with odd sensations that I can’t explain.  Trying to take inventory, I can identify a tingling sensation of anticipation, a hint of sadness, incredible love and with everything else materializing, peace. 

I thought about Michael’s family.  They don’t appear to be taking any of this seriously, but if you look closely, you realize they are.

There are a lot of people just in my own physical circle of influence that are taking notice of the things in play right now.  And more people are reading Bibles where before they had only casually glanced through it as an obligation through church.  Now they are seeing that what it says is starting to take shape.

Life is not a movie.  It is one of two things:  A conclusion to corruption or a beginning of new life.

Before we get back to Revelation 15 (continuing from chapter 15 here), I wanted to share with you something I read out of 1 Corinthians 15.  There are several verses between verse 44 to 52.  You should really read the whole chapter to absorb what he is saying, but those particular verses holds a promise that regardless of what is coming, we should not forget.


It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.  [45] And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.  [46] Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

[47] The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.  [48] As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.  [49] And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

[50] Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.  [51] Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,  [52] In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."


We covered Revelation 7, which names the tribes from which the 144,000 have come and appear in heaven to John.  In Revelation 8 at the opening of the seventh seal, there is silence in heaven and the seven angels with the seven trumpets prepare to sound.  The final trumpet as per 1 Corinthians 15 is when the gathering up will take place.

Matthew 24 also talks about when this will happen, to fill in some more information for us.


"Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:  [30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

[31] And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."


I will post Revelation 15 next blog and as you read this, I want you to keep the passages above in mind.  Because I was talking to a friend in the last couple of days about this subject and she said to me, “Well, how do we know? What procedure do we have to go through to accept Christ because I don’t want to be left behind.”


There is no ritual, there is no “procedure”.  When I asked that question to Jesus in a dream, he simply told me “it is in the Bible”. 


This one’s for all the lost children, wishing them well and wishing them home”. – Michael Jackson


That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."


Jesus told us of the reward of those who have faith . . .


"And he said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace."


. . . no more tears, no more pain, cause you love me – I’m a better man, ‘cause you taught me by sharing your life . . .


"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”


I’m the light of the world, run away, got this love, that I feel” – Michael Jackson, “This is It


Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."


One door, open before me . . . “Only God knows, that it’s all in the game.  It’s all in your name. Follow me to the gates of paradise, they’re the same . . . [Barry] Love you and understand you, will they all know?  [Michael] It’s over, [Barry] Then we’ll all know, [Michael] It’s over . . . see? That’s it’s done, [Barry] and it’s all in your name . . .” Barry Gibb/Michael Jackson, All in Your Name.


I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.


I can hear your prayers, your burdens I will bear, but first I need your hand, then forever can begin” – Michael Jackson, “You Are Not Alone


And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.


. . .You’re the chosen one, I’m gonna need some kinda sign . . .” – Michael Jackson, “Cry


Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.


“And when all calls I will answer all your prayers, pray and then – school the world!”


Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas,  [30] And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?  [31] And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.


Before we even accepted, Jesus, called Yeshua, died for us.  “Everyone’s taken control of me, seems like the world has a role for me, I’m so confused won’t you show to me you’ll be there for me and care enough to bear me . . .” – Michael Jackson, “Will You Be There”.


"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."




When Jesus’ disciples asked the same question “who can be saved”, he answered them below: 


"And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.  [25] When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?

[26] But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.  [27] Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?

[28] And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.  [29] And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

[30] But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.


To not be left behind, Jesus tells us again in Matthew 24:


"Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.  [10] And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.  [11] And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.  [12] And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.  [13] But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."



"Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.  [18] No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father."


"Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.  [26] But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.  [27] My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

[28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.  [29] My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.  [30] I and my Father are one.


Michael also sings a very seldom heard song, about how to go about building a relationship with God.  It’s a remarkable song about what God wants of us, and what he’s already done for us through Yeshua as an example.


"No sense pretending its over
Hard times just don't go away
You gotta take that chip off your shoulder
It's time you open up
Have some faith

Nothing good ever comes easy
All good things come in due time
Yes it does
You gotta have something to believe in
I'm telling you to open mind

Gotta put your heart on the line
If you wanna make it right
You've got to reach out and try
Gotta put your heart on the line
If you wanna make it right
Gotta put it all on the line

You see yourself in the mirror
And you don't like what you see
And things aren't getting much clearer
Don't you think it's time you go for a change

Don't waste your time on the past, no, no
It's time you look to the future
It's all right there if you ask
This time if you try much harder
You'll be the best that could can be

Gotta put your heart on the line
If you wanna make it right
You've got to reach out and try
Gotta put your heart on the line
If you wanna make it right

If you wanna do it now
You gotta learn to try
You can make it right somehow
Let love come free
And that's just so easy now
You gotta go for what you want
You gotta do what you got to do

Gotta put your heart on the line
If you wanna make it right
You've got to reach out and try
Gotta put your heart on the line
If you wanna make it right"



The Song


So if you wanna make it right, and you wanna do it now . . . let love come free.  Open your heart and put it all on the line.  Talk to God.  He tells you right in the Bible, where I posted above, what he wants you to do.  Pray in the “name of the Lord”,  call on “the name of the Lord”.  His name is Yeshua, Jesus’ Hebrew name.


God gave us emotions.  Use them in prayer.  Some of us have no problems unleashing them on others in anger or anguish, frustration or fear.  Take them to Him.  Don’t be afraid to let it all out, on the floor with your arms in a chair in tears.  Give yourself to him as he gave to you.

We were told that –


For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:  [17] And he is before all things, and by him all things consist."


All Creation Testifies to Him
Including With What We Are Made

Our Cells Adhere to Each Other by Him




I focus on Michael a lot when I talk about this mostly because that is what this blog is about, his fight against evil when he made his choice between the devil and God.   As we get further into Revelation, chapters 15-the end, we will also look in depth into the role the angels play in God’s victory.


Some of the things being looked into which I will discuss in depth further on.


Randy and Evi Testifying to their ordeal
Randy Quaid
I just found this, so I’m posting
Yes it is a little off topic, but typical
Of what they have done to other celebrities
Including Michael



Depopulation and Bioweapons

A Short List


The Plan

Possibly cancelations of elections

War begins in July?  What Does the Bible Say?


I don’t agree with every point of these videos which is why we will discuss in depth further along.  In the final video, the 1,000 years that Satan has been in the pit are over. 

The Illuminati uses the entertainment/music industry to hide in plain site, their plans and the truth.  You listen to some of the songs like “Bring Me To Life” and you will realize the “pit” if not already opened will soon be.


Bring Me To Life


Pay attention in song lyrics to references of “1,000 Years”.

God bless you and more to come.


PRAY CONTINUOUSLY THROUGH THE DAY
JOE JACKSON: "DO IT LIKE MICHAEL"



21 comments:

  1. ************* TODAY *****************

    Press Conference Today, Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio ***** The End of Obama's Presidency, Tuesday, July 17, 2012. That is 07/17/2012 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikVj0BbUr48&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Description on video above (this will happen today)


      "On July 17th a press conference is scheduled to be held in Arizona. Literally, piles and piles of evidence will be presented exposing the Fraud of the ObamaNation "presidency!"
      STAY TUNED!"

      Delete
    2. Live feed for press conference:

      Arpaio told WND a press conference will be held July 17 at 2:30 p.m. local time at the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office in Phoenix, Ariz. (Arizona is Mountain Time. For Eastern Standard time, that will be 4:30pm.

      LIVE FEED OF PRESS CONFERENCE HERE:

      http://www.art2superpac.com/joe.html

      Below is the report from Arpaio’s office from the first news conference held March 1st.

      http://www.scribd.com/doc/85065212/New-Ad-AZ-Sheriff-Arpaio-Obama-Birth-Cert-Draft-Reg-Card-Are-Forged-Wash-Times-Natl-Wkly-12-Mar-2012-pg-15

      Delete
  2. ********* U.S. Backed Syrian Opposition linked to Bilderberg-CFR-Goldman-Sachs-George Soros. *******


    http://thenewamerican.com/world-news/asia/item/12084-us-backed-syrian-opposition-linked-to-bilderberg-cfr-goldman-sachs-george-soros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the link above:

      "What the facts show, however, is that there is another, more sinister agenda to the war propaganda, the foreign backing of often-times brutal “rebels,” and the incessant calls for international military intervention to install a new regime in Syria. Amid all of the deception, it has become clear that there is much more going on than Western powers and the establishment media are admitting. And stuck in the crossfire between the establishment-backed rebels, Islamist terrorists, and the dictator’s armed forces, thousands of innocent civilians are being slaughtered."

      Delete
  3. Good recovery for your husband, Bonnie. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Line. God bless you and yours as well. He's doing good. Actually his doctor got mad because he wouldn't sleep longer on the meds, LOL! (hubby is a light sleeper even on meds). We got him home and all he wanted to do was eat. :o)

      Delete
    2. ..eat : great ! Only Bonnie's home-made cooking can make one back on track :o) otherwise yes, let us pray that nothing bad happen to the British people & tourists during the coming Olympics, UNO/USA vs Russia on Syria (time bomb ?), innocents killed all over & Michael's wellknown murderers-in-chief still feast. Today I'm done. Have a peaceful evening.

      Delete
    3. Beware of deceptions coming at us in the form of Taaj Malik/TeamMJ and bullshit exclusive court documents.

      Delete
  4. Hi Bonnie
    I sent you the lyrics to the 'Earthquake' song yesterday..
    I just discoverd its the first song that was played at the 2012 new years eve firework display in London.
    It starts with the fireworks exploding out of big Ben
    at 1:23 there is a olympic announcement
    at 1:35 the earthquake song starts. The opening lyric is 'ladies and gentlemen what you are about to see is no illusion.'

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZxdnstFmxs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, anonymous. Interesting display around Big Ben.

      Delete
  5. Hi Bonnie, I wanted to comment on your previous blog (haven't read this blog yet, I'm sorry!). I was the poster you mentioned on the hoax forum with the reference to your blog about the child abuse and the fact that maybe this might have happened to Michael when he was a child. Thank you for thanking me but all credit goes to you and your amazing research on this subject, and on all other circumstances in Michaels life, but also in our lives. Sadly, it isn't a subject many people will read into, maybe because it's too cruel to comprehend or maybe because of the impotence that people are feeling regarding child abuse. This is what scares me too: WHAT can we DO about it? The powers that are involved in these circles are not going to be swayed that easy and sadly the ALL cover eachothers asses, and maybe they sacrifice a perpetrator once in a while. There are so many facts and evidence out there but it's never going to stop. Unless victims unite themselves and are going to speak up and come up with the names, it all stays 'underground'. And yes, there are, sadly, members active on forums to distract others from the truth but there are many others out there who are honest and loyal and wanting to know what happened and what's still happening. I'm not a great researcher myself so that's why I asked you to participate in the MJDHI forum, I'm not sure you remember our converstation in the comment section of an other blog you wrote. You also answered me when I asked you how we can recognize the real Jesus. I'm so sorry that I'm a lousy contributor in your investigations, also on the hoax forum I hardly post, but I'm an avid reader and I'm still learning every day. I frequently referred to your blog in the hoax forum in the past, because I feel you are on the right track. So keep up your good work Bonnie, but don't forget about yourself and your husband (he was going to see a doctor?).
    Oh and one last thing: Yes, I too hope there will be a 'bam', don't you believe in that? And with 'bam' I don't mean a comeback concert or tour, but a total vindication of Michael in person and an exposition of the bad forces surrounding him and us. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I believe there will be a "BAM". I dont' believe that "BAM" will be the real Michael.

      Thank you very much for your comments about the blog, and yes, I do remember you and your suggestions to post on MJDHI forum. But I'm not interested in finding Michael. I'm more interested in keeping people from being deceived USING Michael to do it. Michael will be vindicated, his enemies are already doing that just by their own actions.

      I think the speaking out is GOING to be done. And I think it's going to be done all at once.

      Awwww, you're sweet. My husband is fine. He just likes to scare me that's all.

      I'm worried about some things. Keeping in prayer because truthfully, well, I'm worried. Wasn't prepared to see this in my lifetime, I'm still blown away.

      God bless you . . .

      Delete
  6. Hi Bonnie,

    Thank you for the clip of the press conference. Did you end up watching it? I missed it and would've LOVED to have seen it. Isn't it funny how we are not seeing it on mainstream media outlets? All of Congress and Senate need to be cleaned out for aiding and abetting a fraud like Obama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who me? No, because that is just about the time that my husband came home and I had to start dinner, LOL! Perhaps it will make its way to youtube like the announcement of the press conference did? We shall see. I think Arizona is going to war with Obama. And no, mainstream will not cover it. Congress probably won't be cleaned out until God comes down and takes care of it. Overwhelmed today. I guess we keep our ears to the phone. If I find out anything more I will tell you all.

      Delete
  7. Hi Bonnie,

    It's me again. Check out this article. The Jacksons want the Estate executors to resign!! This is great!

    http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-07-17/michael-jacksons-family-demands-estates-executors-resignation-effective-immediately-fake-flawed-and-fraudulent-exclusive/

    God bless you Bonnie for doing wonderful job on your blog. I wish I could give you a hug so an internet hug will have to do. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring, Not so fast. I read this and there is something wrong. What is the purpose of this? This is not going to make the executors resign, and they have not filed anything with a court of law. Also, Taaj Malik is "TeamMJ" and if that is the source of this letter, I have no confidence in this at all.

      God bless you and thank you. But I think this is another distraction at best. I will keep plugging away. :o) It's nice to see hope, I just don't want the devil handing it to me. LOL!

      Delete
  8. And here is the letter from the Jacksons to Branca and McClain to resign.

    http://www.scribd.com/doc/100354683/Michael-Jackson-siblings-letter-to-John-Branca-McClain-Randy-Phillips-Perry-Sanders-Trent-Jackson-Lowell-Henry-SONY-AEG-ET-ALL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I saw read that. Thank you for posting. I'm sure others will want to see it too. Did you think it was a big long winded and emotional for a legally viable document?

      Delete
  9. Its always puzzled me that to my knowledge no authority has actually investigated Randy's claims because it was rather obvious what he and Evi were doing when they 'broke into that house' that 'used to be theirs'. If that episode didn't make someone in authority wonder what they were trying to say then something is surely amiss.(Maybe its being looked into further behind the scenes). Its a pity they don't have the entire interview up anymore.....mind you it didn't take long for the rest of it to come down as I recall, it was good in its entirety.

    TL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TL,

      I agree with you, I wish I could find that full interview. I only saw it once. Probably a lot of information in there and there was more detail about Watenmaker which mysteriously was missing from the actual complaint filed. I wonder why that is?

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.