Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Jackson, Somebody Doesn’t Like Me Anymore

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Michael Jackson, Somebody Doesn’t Like Me Anymore


Just How High Up Does This Go?
Norma Jean is Getting a Workout!



"And they will deceive every one his neighbour, and will not speak the truth: they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and weary themselves to commit iniquity."


"Your bash abusin' victimize within the scheme, You try to cope with every lie they scrutinize  Somebody please have mercy 'Cause I just can't take it" - Michael and Janet Jackson, Scream.



Today was a very interesting day.  So was yesterday, but today was even more interesting.  As a general rule, I can really do without this kind of “excitement” however.  While the Jacksons are dealing with their battle, we of course have one to deal with here at home as well.  I won’t go into detail, but those forever beholden to the dollar first and God second are starting to shed their camaflouge and make their presence known.

The wheat is getting separated from the chaff as we speak . . . everywhere.

The younger individuals in my family are the rope in a tug of war between the ruler of this world and the One who is about to restore.  Manipulating adults that you once believe were sane are at work in this battle and it isn’t even just my family.  It is friends too that are enduring this with various relatives becoming inflamed for no reason. 

Relations are strained and those that see what is going on are being pulled in all directions.  The devil’s hail storm, hoping we will huddle with our hands over our heads and keep our silence for being overwhelmed.  Well, I’m not doing it.


In Two Days, The Talked About Event


An anticipated false-flag event is making it’s buzzwords all over the internet.  I believe that something will happen, but I am not sure what, or if it will even be in London.

Some say nuclear bombs will be set off in the tubes that run underneath the Olympic stadium.  Others state that a fake alien invasion will usher in the One World Religion.  Even ads for the Summer Olympics in other countries are rather catastrophic in theme.  Take a look:


Talking about the Olympics


And while this is all going on, the Jackson family is in the fight of their lives, FOR the children’s lives and for their mother, Miss Katherine.


Connie on Facebook sent me this call in interview with Randy Jackson and Al Sharpton.  I am not convinced this is Randy’s voice.  He doesn’t sound the same, but I am posting it for information purposes.  It could be his voice, but he has been so absent lately, I almost forgot what Randy even looks like (not really).


Randy Jackson – Al Sharpton


Take a look at what they are doing before the one minute mark!  Are they filming the typing of Jermaine’s and Paris’ responses as they are being typed?  The backgrounds of the pages match both Paris “Buddha” background and Jermaine has his Jermaine Jackson website background.  Did they spoof their twitter pages to show typing of messages complete with key-sound effects?  Or is this telling us that ALL their Twitter pages are being manipulated or spoofed?


This is what Randy Sounded like during a 2010
Interview about Forest Lawn Fan Visitors


And just for posterity I saw this video next to it
With Randy Jackson as a kid being interviewed
He was so cute so I had to include it, just in
Case you never saw it.  I had to share the cuteness
Even though I know this is serious.  (They’re a FAMILY!)


There is a lot of news going out about the family.  Are they being manipulated by non-family members?  Yes they are.  But don’t kid yourselves, this has been going on SINCE THE DAWN OF THEIR CAREERS!

This is NOT new to them, they KNOW how these people work and despite the fast and furious moves in probably the most rapid-fire chess game I have ever seen, we are going to have to just support the Jackson family and have faith that God is in control. 

We don’t know what is truth in the press, we DON’T know the real reason behind Marlon’s show of emotion, we don’t know who is manipulating Tweets, interviews or press releases.

WE KNOW WHO THE ENEMY IS.  And it was NONE of the people sitting in the family’s row of the 2005 trial any day it was in session.

The ENEMY is the ones behind who PUT MICHAEL IN THAT DEFENSE CHAIR.  And it is NOT just Branca/McClain/Sony.


Let Me Show You How High This Goes
William Batton, Former Chief of Police,L.A.P.D.
Now Program Development for International Police



In the last two days I have shaved my Twitter followers.  Anyone who’s tweets were protected, or who had “Justice4MJ” logos within their name or on their avatars were blocked.  Some people I did by accident, and some I wasn’t sure so I did it anyway to see what their reactions would be.

One of them I am positive about and have been for a while.  Why she thought I would forget is beyond my comprehension.  I will expound on them shortly.

This morning, I got an email from someone who’s posted to this blog before.  We’ve exchanged emails even though she was one of the people who attacked me over the Ganesha Om scandal back in October 2010.

Her email was written to more than one recipient and the text did not have a hot link to the web site.  The teaser suggested we go to the website on connecting the dots with the Second Mile/Penn State scandal.  I already had this info, but I wanted to see what she was talking about. 

For some reason the missing link and her explanation :


Hi,

Sorry I'm not able to do the direct connection to the site..(cause I'm computer challenged)
But please go to this site and read about the details of the scandal.

AmericanFreePress.com

Article:  The PSU Cover-up Connect the Dots

(Maria, will you see that Mike gets this he will find it interesting especially in light of our resent talk.  thanks!)


This is exactly the way it appeared.  (There was no link, it was text.  She wrote she could not go to the link because of computer challenges – made me suspicious)

So instead I did a search on Google for “Americanfreepress.com” yet all the results pulled up were for Americanfreepress.net.  I clicked on that and the article that Cynth tried to reference was actually there - http://americanfreepress.net/?p=5131


I went back to the Google search for “Americanfreepress.com” and got the same results – all references to the “.net” site.  So when it asked if I wanted to search for “Americanfreepress.com” instead, I clicked yes.

What came up was more links for the “.net” site.  Only two listings referred to a “.com” extension.  One of them was a DNS search link for the “.com” site, with an administrative contact of George Russell.  When I clicked on that, I learned that the owner of the domain “Americanfreepress.com” was “Educational Video Network, Inc.” or eduvidnet.com



Domain name: americanfreepress.com

Reverse Whois: "Educational Video Network, Inc."
owns about 889 other domains
Email Search: is associated with about 688 domains
Registrar History: 2 registrars NS History: 1 change         on 2 unique name servers       over 7 years. IP History: 5         changes on 2 unique IP addresses over 7 years. Whois History: 34 records have been archived since 2007-06-17 .


[I can see who the 2 registrars were if I sign up for a pro account.  I found one of them was ENom, which Wikileaks went to court with for shutting down one of their domains.  During the case Wikileaks learned that Enom works with the government to turn over large chunks of information on their customers to the government.]

Registrant Contact:
   Educational Video Network, Inc.
   Russell George ()
  
   Fax:
   1401 19th Street
   Huntsville, TX 77340
   US

Administrative Contact:
   Educational Video Network, Inc.
   Russell George ()
   +1.9362955767
   Fax: +1.9362950020
   1401 19th Street
   Huntsville, TX 77340
   US

Technical Contact:
   Educational Video Network, Inc.
   Russell George ()
   +1.9362955767
   Fax: +1.9362950020
   1401 19th Street
   Huntsville, TX 77340
   US

Status: Locked

Name Servers:
   ns1.cyberclone.net
   ns2.cyberclone.net
  
Creation date: 16 Feb 1999 05:00:00
Expiration date: 16 Feb 2013 05:00:00




There was no relation to the “Americanfreepress.net” and the “Americanfreepress.com” site listed on Google.  None.  There is no independent listing for “Amerincanfreepress” with the “.com” extension listed anywhere.


THIS is the real website, Americanfreepress.net

Perfectly safe and NOT AFFILIATED with the
False company Spoofed webpage put out by
The Educational Video Network,
which is a U.N. Educational company
affiliated with UNESCO


This is the Google Search (one of them)
I did trying to find a direct Google link
None existed
they are ALL "Whois" info links



On this web page - http://www.patriotnewsalert.com/PNA-News.htm , There is a LINK to the “.com” page and the chart says it is a Patriot Movement/Libertarian source.  But why can we not find it listed independently on Google?  You go to this by mistake looking for REAL news, and you are tracked and probably listed as an enemy of the government.  If you look at the content of the REAL Americanfreepress.net site, you will understand why.

I found direct connections to UNESCO (U.N. indoctrination program for world schools) on individual videos put out by the EduVidNet, like this one on Machu Picchu:

Written, produced and directed by Mary Lee Nolan, Ph.D

Copyright 1995 by Educational Video Network
Web links:

Machu Picchu (Wikipedia)
Machu Picchu's Mysteries Continue to Lure Explorers (National Geographic)


On this list of videos archived, you can also see the relationship between UNESCO and the “World Heritage Organization” – which networks down to various national, and local historical and heritage foundations - http://archaeologychannel.us/web/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=78&Itemid=527&limitstart=160



UNESCO AND EDUCATIONAL VIDEO NETWORK

UNESCO is the funding and organization arm of the Education systems in most industrialized countries working through T.E.D., EVN, ICO, National Geographic, National Education Association and Teachers unions, etc:


UNESCO and National Geographic are partnered, as are corporations such as the Educational Video Network.


Question:  Why would the Educational Video Network, Inc. put up a website spoofed from “Americanfreepress.net”?

And why would someone like Cynth, who’s been bold enough to post to this blog, want to send me an email deceptionally written to look as if she had sent it to others when in fact she did not (proof will follow) and sent it only to me and herself?

And why would she be unable to copy and paste a link to her email, unless of course, she couldn’t go to the website to copy the link for some strange reason.  (I forgot how to right-click and copy – duh…..)

We already have figured out why she didn’t post a live link in the email, saying she couldn’t go to the web page (Yeah . . . I’ll bet!).  I’m not brave enough to actually go to the website myself and risk it, if CYNTH is not willing to risk it.  Make sense?

There are front web pages out there right now that install, embedded in tracking cookies, various nasty viruses and Trojans on your computer.   And those bad boys can do everything from mining and downloading information off your computer, to destroying your documents and corrupting your hard drive.

It is very interesting that an “Educational Video Network” backed by UNESCO would put up such a web page and that someone as little as ME would be sent to it.

There is no way you are going to convince me that a UNESCO backed, U.N. compliant supplier of national and international educational media would purchase and operate a Google-non-existent web site that was once linked to a Patriot group organization, publishing 9-11 conspiracy theories.

I have never trusted Cynth even though she has been emailing me off and on for some time, thinking I had forgotten what she sent to me in October of 2010.  I have never published this before (at least I don’t recall at this point), but this is the person that I am supposed to believe suddenly became helpful, then sent me an email like that.


A visitor to your web site has filled in the form at http://www.michaeljacksonjustice.com/Contact_Us.htm
The information they provided is shown below:

  Name: = intheclosetwithmj
  Contact Email: = cbttt@comcast.net
  Send us your Feedback: (1): Bonnie,Bonnie,Bonnie.............Good Lord, you are THE PLANT ON THE INTERNET FOR AEG........Your level of arrogance and self-righteousness is sooooooooooo Aushultz!!!! And all you have to do is listen to Michael, to see how he felt about Jermaine, good God girl!! You are an idiot. YOU ARE THE AEG PLANT!!
Send us your Feedback: (2): Give me a break with this holier then thou right wing fundamentalists attitude. Have you read about Aushultz's past?  Excuse me, you've forgiven him!!!!!! I say...praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!  All you do is fight with people, anyone with any sense and knowledge knows you're motives.  Shut your piehole.......nobody is buying your crap. E-mail me if you have the guts. And don't do your usual melodrama victim crap on line. Like you did with Seph and Sammie.  I happen to know alittle something about born again fundmentalist.  You are not to be trusted.check out Bush, devil in carnate Cheney, always an agenda.  oops, just like you.  Yes, Sony is in this big time....but so is AEG.  Email me and have the integrity to keep it between us. I know, I know,  you will just pray for me harder.  Pray for a brain,  that's what you need.  Bring it on,sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!By the way, what did you think of MJ's video In The Closet???????????As a fundmentalist born again Chr
   ian?????  ------------------ stop message.


She sent that through the email form of my past “MichaelJacksonJustice.com” web site (which I took down over a year ago).  Since then she has tried to convince me that she doesn’t know the fan groups (but she sure knew Steph Martin and Sammie Davis!  (They were TMZ forum affiliated and T-Storm was amongst them).

Would you all like to meet Cynth?  I sent this to her a while back, so it should come as no surprise to her that I would use it at a later date should she ever try to pull something.

I guess she didn’t like what I was saying about Branca either.   Too bad.

This just goes to show you folks how high up this goes.

Thank you Cynth for over-estimating my level of trust.

This is the email she sent to me and as you can see, there are no “forwards” or “Undisclosed Recipients”


from: cbttt@comcast.net
to:     "Basalla-Taxis, Benjamin" ,
 "Cox, Bonnie"
date:  Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 1:11 PM
subject:       sandusky scandal
mailed-by:   comcast.net

Hi,

Sorry I'm not able to do the direct connection to the site..(cause I'm computer challenged)
But please go to this site and read about the details of the scandal.

AmericanFreePress.com

Article:  The PSU Cover-up Connect the Dots

(Maria, will you see that Mike gets this he will find it interesting especially in light of our resent talk.  thanks!)

Loves to all,



Cynth


She can’t do the direct connect to the site, even though she’s had no problems emailing me links before. 


This is the search results I pulled up for benbt112



He has three unfinished web pages, is a profile on a gaming site and I don’t know what the other one is.  I’m assuming, considering the similar last name with hyphen, that this may be a son.


Everyone . . . Meet Cynth Basallas-Taxis


I had sent her a letter a couple of months back with information I found on her.  And to the question I posted below,  she had answered yes.

Is this you?



Husband?





And this was interesting. She is an ordained minister.

Universal Life Church MinisterOrdained
Cynthia Basalla-Taxis
State College, Pennsylvania
United States
Ordained by the ULC on: August 23rd 2010


She had told me in her reply in her email:

"I became a minister to  for two reasons.  I was trained in Therapeutic Touch and pyscho-spiritual counseling.  I did the energy work and D & A  counseling for 20 years. . . . I got the Universal Life minister so that I could touch the body without getting a massage license.  Then I started doing marriages . . . I don't do my work at all anymore.  I stopped in around 2000."


But according to the Unification Church records, she was ordained in August of 2010.  That's a whole ten years after she said she STOPPED doing that work for which she got the minister license for!

So she’s a professional liar.  I’ve learned that much about her.  She doesn’t email me often but before this particular email, she suggested it was “time to write the book”.   When I told her I had no interest in writing a book about Michael, I didn’t hear from her again for over a month.

There have been others like her that have tried to slide their agendas slowly into the corresponding relationship, or they would pry to see what my “plans” were, if I was intending to turn any of what I was doing into an enterprise of sorts, or they are digging for info.

Below is the short history on the Unification church, who set it up and for what purpose.


During the 1960s and 1970s many people in the USA became ministers in the ULC because they believed that being a minister either would help keep them from being drafted into military service during the Vietnam War or would enable them to get income tax relief as members of the clergy.[3] Both of these beliefs have always been false, as merely being ordained does not exempt a person from compulsory military service, and ministers as individuals receive no tax benefit; only churches themselves are tax exempt. Ministers do have the option of applying for exemption from Social Security taxes; however, this may limit eligibility for Social Security benefits. Also, this exemption applies only to ministers whose income comes from religious services and applies only to such income.

The Universal Life Church was referenced by Abbie Hoffman in his 1970 book Steal This Book, which encouraged readers to request an ordination from the ULC, receive notification of the ordination, and then cut out and laminate a card indicating the new minister's ordination. He regarded the ULC as "unquestionably one of the best deals going", but also made the mistake of assuming that a ULC ordination would entitle ordained persons to discounts and tax exemptions. -


Of course this source is as believable as the other N.W.O. financed sources.

I wonder who this woman really works for?  Her husband is a pharmacist with one of the biggest pharmacy chains out there.   She’s worked in the psycho-spiritual counseling and beyond that doesn’t seem to have a past.  But she’s certainly connected to a UNESCO front and knows about a website that is nowhere on Google who’s link somehow can’t be placed in her email.



SANDUSKY

Since she brought up Sandusky, I thought it only fair to pay attention to that email as well.  So while Michael’s estate executors and the crooked state of California family court are playing musical guardians with Michael’s children, let’s look at some other “connected dots”.

From the REAL website, we learned that the whole over-acted effort to isolate this to Penn State, Sandusky and the Second Mile Program, someone did some incredible detective work.

I will post excerpts of what they found and at the bottom include a link.

YOU REALLY NEED TO READ THIS!

Yes!  As I suspected there are connections to  the Franklin Scandal, Boytown Nebraska, D.C. Call Boys and Barney Frank, The Finders CIA cult and the Paul Bonacci/Gunderson/DeCamp investigation.


Sandusky Remained at PSU Even After First 1998 Investigation:

"in the normal world, if someone is found in questionable pedophile predicaments on multiple occasions (i.e., 1998, 2000 and 2002, at a bare minimum), employers, institutions and co-workers immediately disassociate themselves from the party in question. After all, pedophiles are the lowest scum on any social scale. Yet, Sandusky still maintained an office at PSU, Internet access, a parking pass, and regularly worked out at an on-campus gym several times a week, right up until the time of his arrest. Worse, in 2007 Sandusky gave a commencement speech for PSU’s College of Health and Human Development. Then, at Joe Paterno’s (JoPa) final game, he sat in President Spanier’s luxury box with several other Board of Trustee luminaries.

In the normal world, a pedophile with repeated accusations against him who has been censured by their employer is blackballed and ostracized quicker than greased lightning. Unless, of course, he’s being protected, he has damning information on others in his circle, or he’s part of an extensive criminal network.


Centre County DA Set Up Sting in 1998!
Local Authorities KNEW ABOUT IT

In early 1998 Sandusky admitted to showering naked with an 11-year-old boy inside a PSU locker room. He also confessed to hugging the pre-teen and touching his genitals. Afterward, the child told his mother, “I don’t understand, mommy. I’m just a little kid. I know what he did was wrong. Why didn’t he?”

When the prepubescent boy’s mother grew increasingly troubled, she contacted authorities. At this point, according to Sara Ganim of Harrisburg, Pa.’s Patriot News on November 11, 2011, “Then-Centre County District Attorney Ray Gricar set up a sting in the mother’s house. Sandusky had requested to meet with the mom, and Gricar had officers hide in another room and listen to their conversation.” PSU police detective Ronald Schreffler was one of those present at her residence on May 13 and 19, 1998, when the boy’s mother confronted Sandusky.

During these meetings, the woman asked Sandusky if he had touched her son’s ‘private parts.’ He replied, “I don’t think so . . . maybe.” He later broke down, “I understand I was wrong. I wish I could get forgiveness. I know I won’t get it from you. I wish I were dead.


Common Denominator #1 AG Tom Corbett, who is now Governor

Another wrinkle must be introduced to the equation. Four of Sandusky’s accusers—identified as victims # 4, 6, 7 and 8—all first made their acquaintance with Sandusky between 1994 and 1997 through The Second Mile (TSM). Coincidentally, the Pa. Attorney General (AG) from 1995 to 1997 was none other than Tom Corbett, who later became AG again in 2005 before being elected Governor in 2010.

Corbett claims he only learned of the Sandusky allegations in March 2009, yet he accepted over $200K in campaign contributions from trustees of the TSM (which Sandusky founded). In the quid pro quo world of politics, Corbett also re-released to TSM a $3M grant after being elected governor in 2011. Now, analyze the timeline. Corbett says he learned of the charges against Sandusky in 2009, yet two later he’s forwarding a cool $3M to them.

If that’s not enough, during his second term as AG, Corbett assigned only one—yes, one—state trooper to investigate the Sandusky scandal. Then there’s this tidbit from a January 25, 2012 Sports by Brooks column. “From the month he learned of the Sandusky allegations to the day he took office as governor, Corbett’s AG office issued 42 press releases touting hundreds of arrests by the Corbett-commissioned Child Sexual Predator Unit.” Strangely enough, Corbett’s crime-fighters didn’t mention a single word about Sandusky. Zero.


Joe Paterno Sacrificial Scapegoat

Adding the final insult, when Corbett presided over the Trustees meeting (via speakerphone) where JoPa was made into the sacrificial scapegoat to divert the media’s attention, he resorted to the most despicable of tactics. “Remember that little boy in the shower,” he told the Board. Now, when it was beneficial to him, Corbett miraculously cared about an abused boy’s welfare. Moments later, after Corbett had tugged at their heartstrings, the Board terminated JoPa as PSU’s head football coach, hanging him out to dry so that other guilty parties could be protected. Tom Corbett is a man without shame.


The elite powerful are protected – The Children see no justice

But, inexplicably, Centre County District Attorney (DA) Ray Gricar informed Harmon that he would not file criminal charges against Sandusky, notwithstanding the lurid details he gleaned from the sting operation when Sandusky made his confessions. Harmon subsequently closed the case and told Schreffler that there would be no further investigation. For his part, Schreffler claims that he spoke with Gricar, who provided no explanation for his decision. “You don’t question Ray,” Schreffler recalled. “Ray was not a person to be intimidated. If he didn’t feel the events were there . . .”


1998: Ray Gricar

As you’ll see, the entire Sandusky cover-up is rooted in the 1998 incident. Particularly, why did Ray Gricar make his determination not to file criminal charges? In a December 2011 article for the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, reporter Paula Reed Ward wrote, “Mr. Schreffler speculates that the DA [Ray Gricar] declined to press charges because the State Dept. of Public Welfare didn’t indicate a charge of abuse.” Schreffler added, “It’d be a little hard for them to prosecute when you have the state saying there wasn’t any abuse.

But, remarkably, Seasock opined that Sandusky had not sexually abused the boy. Rather, as the CDT’s Mike Dawson revealed on March 29, 2012, Seasock felt that what happened was merely “the result of a routine that coaches like Sandusky do after a workout.


Really?  I mean, REALLY?  And curing a boy of cancer means you’re a molester but hugging a boy naked in a shower is a ‘routine’???


The preeminent question is: Where did Seasock come from? Answer: PSU police hired him. Question number two: For whom did Seasock work? Answer: He was a paid consultant for CYS via a grant from the federal government.


Funny how that works, isn’t it?


Here’s where the PSU cover-up is fully exposed. On May 8, 1998, Seasock spent a mere one-hour with the 11-year-old boy after being given no background information or documentation on the case by PSU police. On top of that, CYS was the agency that licensed Sandusky as a foster parent, thus introducing a definite conflict-of-interest.

So collusion is ALL OUTSIDE of PennState.  A child psychologist hired by Penn State Police, who worked as a paid consultant for Children and Youth Services via a grant from the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, which is the same organization that licensed Sandusky as a foster parent.  Caught up so far?


Circumstances get even stickier. It appears that even though PSU police referred to Seasock as a “psychologist” in their reports, he was nothing of the sort in 1998. In fact, Pa. state records indicate that Seasock didn’t even become licensed as a professional counselor until January 2002. Worse, the only report provided to Gricar was Seasock’s—the one referring to Sandusky as merely engaging in “horseplay.


Every news item I have seen has laid the blame for this cover up at either Paterno’s feet (who’s dead and can’t defend himself.  No, he was diagnosed with cancer shortly after he was fired and died not long after that.  How convenient).  The article in part reads -


Joe Paterno not on board with the plan or the coverup:

"But the real indicator that JoPa was well aware of Sandusky’s proclivities came at his coach’s retirement party. During a November 11, 2011 broadcast of Anderson Cooper’s 360 Degrees, sports reporter Corry Giger of the Altoona Mirror observed, “There’s every reason to believe that Joe Paterno knew a lot about those 1998 allegations. One interesting story is at Sandusky’s retirement dinner, there was a peculiar situation. Joe spoke very briefly, only a few words, a minute or so, only stayed at the celebration for a few minutes, and then left. It was very odd to many people at the time. No one really knew exactly why. You would think that Joe would have stayed a long time. But there was every reason to believe, looking back on all this, that Joe was probably disgusted by the 1998 allegations and just wanted to distance himself as much as possible from Jerry.”"


Graham Spanier

As previously mentioned, during Graham Spanier’s tenure as PSU president, the university hosted two events that drew incredible amounts of blowback. One, in November 2000, was called CUNTFEST: a Declaration of Independence. To promote this brouhaha, huge banners with the words CUNTFEST were hoisted from campus buildings.

The second, held only months later in February 2001, went by the name Sex Faire. Games at this gala included “Pin the Clitoris on the Vulva,” “Smut and other Great Literature,” plus “Orgasm Bingo.” In addition, a “Tent of Consent” allowed participants to engage in whatever type of consensual sexual activity they so desired.

One must remember that PSU is a state-funded university using taxpayer money. When enraged legislators—prompted by incensed citizens—asked Spanier if he thought these two events were immoral, he responded, “It depends on what your definition of immoral is.


So Caligula is resurrected and Sodom becomes a Fraternity at PSU and is protected by the Babylonian degenerates who seek young boys for sexual pleasure.  Is there a doctorate program for this?


Spanier At U of Nebraska-Lincoln
Boystown Connection

Oddly enough, Spanier publicly pronounced that he sought to make PSU the most homosexual-friendly university in America. Moreover, while serving as Chancellor at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln (UNL), Spanier requested that all faculty post pink triangles on their office doors in order to show their support for gay and lesbian students.


This has graduated now to our secondary public schools with teachers taught to encourage sexual promiscuity and experimentation, and programs put on by the GLBT groups have supplanted more wholesome programs and Bibles are forbidden.


Spanier and Roskens Franklin Scandal

Creepier yet, one of Spanier’s personal associates at UNL was a man named Ronald Roskens [a past UNL Chancellor and President]. Roskens has been intimately linked to the notorious Franklin Scandal, and then received his termination notice after being photographed with young naked boys at his residence.

Gary Caradori, a private investigator that delved into Franklin, wrote of the circumstances surrounding Roskens’s firing. “I was informed that Roskens was terminated by the state because of sexual activities reported to the Regents and verified by them. Mr. Roskens was reported to have had young men at his residence for sexual encounters. As part of the separation from the state, he had to move out of the state-owned house because of the liability to the state if some of his sexual behavior was illegal.”

On July 11, 1990, after obtaining pornographic-pedophile photographs that would have irreversibly exposed Franklin, Caradori was murdered when his Piper aircraft exploded in mid-air, killing him and his eight-year-old son.


Several months ago, one of Michael Jackson’s friends, Corey Feldman, admitted on Niteline that not only was he molested and “surrounded” by pedophiles in the movie industry, but that a “Hollywood Mogul” was responsible for the death of his friend, Corey Haim.

Those same people like Hunter S. Thomson were affiliated with those same Hollywood Moguls.  

Franklin Scandal/Boys Town, D.C. Call Boys, Finders CIA cult, Barney Frank's Prepubescent bordello in D.C. Town house, Hershey Orphanage Scandal, Second Mile and Penn State - THEY ARE ALL CONNECTED!

Michael Jackson must have been screaming when penning his songs, singing for the return of the love of God, penning to fans to “remember and help the children” while the powers that be orchestrated the most famous and notorious deflection of guilt in the history of the world.  And the Branca thinks the fans should just forgettah-bahhhdit!.

No, John Branca is not really interested in the money.  He NEEDS to control the image of Michael Jackson.  Because too many people now know what  Michael knew, what he stood for and what he was trying to expose.  There is an awful lot of perverts that are Branca's and Weitzman's clients.

And there are an awful lot of bankers making sure that local governments give Branca his payday.




At Randy Jackson's Request - 
Post This Everywhere!!!
























Godspeed, Jackson family!  (Prayer Link)


Michael and Janet - Family

11 comments:

  1. Bonnie, the TED conference is tied to AEG digital. I'm not sure if they just dealt with one conference or if its a regular thing for them now. Its one thing I didn't feel comfy about regarding AEG's work. I actually like the little I know about Philip Anshcutz and I know he's responsible for all those adverts in the USA (those feel good ones) but he won't take the glory for them....its been said he wishes to do something great for Christianity. I'm just not into some of the people I've seen on vids that speak at those TED gatherings and I did'nt think they would be up Philip's alley....... maybe its a matter of keeping your friends close and your enemies closer, who knows.

    TL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well from what I know, it looks like it might be a semi-regular thing. AEG has that "star" through it's logo which have given some the impression that they are "Babylonian" inclined so to speak. This is from their own web page:

      "TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design), devoted to what it calls “ideas worth spreading,” has rapidly become the “it” conference of our times, drawing top luminaries from business, technology and digital media. TED registrations fully sell out months before the actual conference begins.

      The event’s lectures, or TED Talks, are subject to a strict time limit of 18 minutes – regardless of a speaker’s eminence – and feature leaders and experts from all industries and verticals.

      AEG Digital Media enables the online live streaming of this historic, iconoclastic conference." - Source, http://aegdigitalmedia.com/our-clients/clients/

      Notice the use of the word "Luminaries". Starting hate that freaking word. This isn't Phillips though, it looks like another branch of AEG corp as AEG Live is a branch of AEG corp. I'm sure Phillips is somewhat involved in it though since they do award shows and probably had a hand in both the memorial and the "Funeral".

      TED itself -
      http://partners.ted.com/our-partners - they are not listed on here, but guess who is? Sony.

      I have been learning through this that there isn't one person who's hands are clean when shaking the devil's . . . even Michael's.

      Delete
  2. I would like to let some information here... If this is true, the whole story would make sense.

    First read the forbes article:

    http://www.forbes.com/sites/trialandheirs/2012/07/18/michael-jacksons-siblings-promise-new-fight-over-his-estate/2/

    As far as I know, 3 T are beneficiaries... If TJ holds the whole guardianship within the 48 hours we will know...

    What would be better to have guardianship and at the same time file for will fraud....?

    greetings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 3T are NOT beneficiaries they are Contingent REMAINDER BENEFICIARIES. That means they don't get anything unless the current beneficiaries die before they do.

      ""Contingent remainder beneficiaries" are those beneficiaries who take should your first named remainder beneficiary predecease you. It is not necessary to name contingent remainder beneficiaries (in fact most wills, in my experience, do not). This would especially be the case when the remainder beneficiaries are of a relatively young age." - http://www.medlawplus.com/legalforms/instruct/contingent.tpl

      Now here's what scares me IF THIS IS REAL, Supposed they go ahead and give custody to T.J. What if one or more of the children "die" and T.J. gets blamed for the murder? Then what? Who benefits from the estate?

      The EXECUTORS! Anybody can fix a car accident. Happens all the time in mob circles. They're EXPERTS at it. So even if they are not sure about T.J's loyalty, they can certainly kill of those "heirs" and blame it on a "screwed up family" member, which is why all this garbage is going on in the press right now.

      Why would the Executors give guardianship to T.J. and be okay with that? Think about it.

      Delete
  3. Tom Mesereau commenting on "family feud" 07.26.2012 :

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CJeLg334QcQ#!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Line,

      I saw that, thank you. P. sent that to me and Steve Dennis mentioned it on Twitter.

      Olympics start tomorrow.

      Delete
  4. Hey, Bonnie.

    Did you see the YT clip of Katherine Jackson responding to what is going on? My heart breaks for her. You can see that she's so saddened by this. I sent it to you via email.

    P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P,

      I'll go look, but seriously? I'm tired. All of it is Drama and not real. I'm bowing out.

      Delete
  5. Hi, Bonnie - haven't posted in a while, which you know is mostly due to family distractions. The situation with my brother has been physically stressful and we're visiting him over the weekend, so it will be good for all of us to spend time with him. I am trying to catch up on your blog before the long ride Saturday morning.

    Man, that Cynth is some piece of work! They say the proper title for an ordained minister depends on the amount of formal study they've had. If she has expanded credentials she could be called Reverend - but for reasons that are obvious here, she proved herself to be Irrelevant!

    One thing bugs me about the screen shot of the will that Randy asked everyone to circulate. The closeup detail of Michael's signature line shows "Joseph" typed as his middle name. In addition to the dispute over Michael's whereabouts the day of the signing, wouldn't "Joseph" be a glaring clue that the will is a fake? And that raises another question. Branca knew Michael professionally and personally since the early 1980's and Michael was even Best Man at his wedding. Can we assume Branca knew Michael well enough and would not have made the mistake of using the wrong middle name on a fraudulent will? We have no way of knowing if Michael's middle name of "Joe" is even on his authentic will. Nagging details like this can be very unsettling, because if both middle names have been used legitimately at various times throughout Michael's career, what does that tell us? Am I dissecting too much here?

    Bonnie, thank you again for the package you sent me! :-) ♥ ♥ ♥

    Love, Micheline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just want to thank you, Bonnie...and everyone here for your prayers for my brother. Please keep him in your thoughts as we see him this weekend. Gil warned us that the visit will be a "quiet one," which means he is fatigued, so there will be no stomping in and out of the house by visiting family. No high-spirited political debates, where everyone wants to have their say, but always ends in laughter. And thank you Michael if you're reading this, because if you are, then I know you have already done your part.

    I promise to let you know what his latest report shows, and I LOVE YOU ALL!

    Micheline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Micheline.
      Yes please do let us all know how your brother is. I am still praying for him, and for you also. Thinking of you as you tavel to spend time with him this saturday. He may be fatigued but I pray that he may be brighter and more alert than you are perhaps being told to be preparing yourself for.
      Much love to you...... Jenny

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.