Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Rejected By His Own Country - A Pattern Repeated for a Reason

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, July 2, 2012

Rejected By His Own Country - A Pattern Repeated for a Reason

I’m No Angel






"Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them."


Dear God in Heaven, my father, in the name of my savior Jesus, Yeshua please hear my prayer.

I struggle to understand the hate in the heart of men of which previously my eyes had been closed.  I have even more trouble understanding why it is allowed to go on.  I feel blessed to be chosen to know you and to see the things you have shown me.  I am not innocent of the things I have harbored in my heart, but I trust your word and your promises.

One of your promises was to clean me of my filthiness and from my idols.  And you have done that.  As you said in a dream – the proof I was looking for has been in your book all along.

Another promise was to give me a new heart, of flesh instead of stone.  It didn’t happen overnight.  As a matter of fact, it didn’t happen for years, but it happened.  And with that new heart of flesh I feel pain I am not used to feeling.  Some of that pain makes me want to close it up again, but I can’t.  It’s new life.

The promise of your spirit within me has been made manifest in dreams and a purpose for which sometimes I stumble, and with the heart of flesh that now feels, I see things that cause me anger, which causes me to stumble.

It’s not with our own strength that we can do this, to endure until your return trying to gather as many of your children in the meantime.  That’s a fact you know more than most of us take time to remember.

Many of us await your promise of restoration.  And as they wait, the task of witnessing to others the evidence of your love becomes increasingly difficult with what we see in the world.  But it would be a tragedy for us to turn away . . . .


. . . All my needs you have supplied
When I was dead you gave me life
How can I not give it away so freely


Lord, I am blindsided every day with reality that was before disguised, things I never thought I would see in my lifetime.  I push away in shock, my stomach clenches, my chest hitches as I see through the eyes of those who have to look a child in the face as he screams, trying to figure out how they're going to fix him without succumbing to the horror themselves.

That vision is multiplied by the number of cities in the numbers of wars as I desperately try to hold on to the will to tell people God is good and that he didn’t cause this.

My heart hurts with the thought of knowing there are people in the world that can numb themselves to this or that would even want to.

Outward I perish every day, failing to keep my eyes on a path with all that goes on within eyesight off of the path.  It is the child losing his life’s blood that feels the pain of a world bereft of love, and he doesn’t understand.  Where are their angels when this happens?  Where is their protection?

I remember that the thunder is your voice and that I was blessed to hear it once in a dream.  I remember where those children are going when the world isn’t good enough for their presence.  And I remember that where they are going, none of the memory of the pain, loneliness and the world absent of love will exist to them.

Those of us that are still here have the responsibility of showing the comparison of a world without you in it and the new heaven and a new earth that you are creating.   

Those of us that are still in the world trying not to be OF the world, should be giving others the love that your son gave us in order for us to be renewed absent of corruption, not absent of love.


"For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day."


And remember to do good with the power and gifts you gave us to do, for others wanting to know, but not yet knowing that they need you.


"Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it."


There are many who profess to want to be Christ-like and so few that will practice it.  To deny oneself in practice and not in words, to follow Christ, when the only example we have had is Christ himself.


And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.


I remember that everything is connected to you.  Everything in nature follows your commands, because you created everything with YOU in all of creation.  You brought the animals to the ark with a command.  You sent the rains with a command.  You destroyed Sodom with a command.  You parted the Red Sea with a command.  You turn us on inside with a command – Your call – and some listened while some rejected.

You constructed time, and segmented it into years, seasons, cycles, days and placed in them events which would allow us to see the patterns of what is to come, if we only chose not to turn away.

Heavenly Father, the Bible tells us in every conceivable way that you are a God of love.  You showed that to us almost two thousand years ago and no other claim can be made of such a sacrifice by any other wanting to sit in your temple.  That is no mystery.  A sacrifice for love done in truth, not in deceit like he who seeks to usurp your creation from you.

You must have seen something in us sometime, somewhere to let this go on as long as you have, just waiting for the last few that you refuse to shut the door on in the spiritual Ark, because you know their hearts and that they are coming.

God Almighty, I am yours, but I am no angel and I not worthy of a blessing.  But you have given me many.  I don’t want to waste them or the time you have given me.  I am blessed beyond what I ever expected to be through the work on this blog.  I love you and I love your Book.  Every new thing I learn through it amazes me.  But most of all, I think what you have shown me through that little child who’s name graces this blog has enriched my reason for being here.

Heavenly Father I have prayed for that child.  You told me you protected him.  I struggle with doubt about him even though in the back of my mind, I know.  You sent him as hope, but now that you’ve moved him out of the way, he is being used as leverage.  Help us Lord, to see the wisdom in why this has to be and help us to endure the symptoms of evil as you cure the disease.

In Jesus Holy name, Amen.




The Way of the Heathen




There is some evidence that certain people in Michael’s previous business camp are on the move.  Since many of these are connected to political figures and other child corrupters, I wanted to start with a link that unfortunately I cannot copy but I will put part of a paragraph here (fair use).  The rest you will have to read at the link provided.


"The Jewish Scribes claim the Talmud is partly a collection of traditions Moses gave them in oral form. These had not yet been written down in Jesus' time. Christ condemned the traditions of the Mishnah (early Talmud) and those who taught it (Scribes and Pharisees), because the Talmud nullifies the teachings of the Holy Bible." – Source, revisionisthistory


Further down it says something very interesting, and should any try to argue that Christians and Jews are friends . . . no they are not.  At least not in the eyes of modern-day Jews and this is out of their own book –


"The famous warning of Jesus Christ about the tradition of men that voids Scripture (Mark 7:1-13), is in fact, a direct reference to the Talmud, or more specifically, the forerunner of the first part of it, the Mishnah, which existed in oral form during Christ's lifetime, before being committed to writing. Mark chapter 7, from verse one through thirteen, represents Our Lord's pointed condemnation of the Mishnah.

Unfortunately, due to the abysmal ignorance of our day, the widespread "Judeo-Christian" notion is that the Old Testament is the supreme book of Judaism. But this is not so. The Pharisees teach for doctrine the commandments of rabbis, not God." - Source, revisionisthistory


I’ve posted the passage from Mark below:


"Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem.  [2]  And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault.  [3]  For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.

[4]  And when they come from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables.  [5]  Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?  [6]  He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

[7]  Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.  [8]  For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.  [9]  And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

[10] For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:  [11]  But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free.

[12]  And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother;  [13]  Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye."


I have in my research seen dozens of references to the Catholic church and indeed they are the proliferators of false teaches throughout the Christian churches.  The Baptists will preach against them, the Lutherans will preach against them, the Weslyan, the Protestant, the Methodists.  But through those traditions have all the churches falted as they point the fingers at each other for the same offences.

I have been to all of the above.  And not one church can answer any of these questions:


Why most churches go against the Bible



I have had discussions on the Catholic-vs-Judaism with others who insist that the “Jewish thing is a distraction.  It’s the Catholic church that is the whore of Babylon”.  But they are not. They are only the largest Christian church infiltrated.  Rome and the Jews were involved in the death of Christ.  However the Romans were only the tool used to do it, just like they are used today by the same entity to take the blame of the apostasy.

It tells us in the Bible who the “whore” is:


" The Lord said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot.

7 And I said after she had done all these things, Turn thou unto me. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it.

8 And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

9 And it came to pass through the lightness of her whoredom, that she defiled the land, and committed adultery with stones and with stocks."


This is not the Catholic Church, this is Israel and Judah, Judah being the origin of the Jews.

In previous blog topics we talked about the origins of the Illuminati and where the possible connection is to “Khazarian Empire” and whether they were from the line of Esau or from the line of the Pharisees.  We covered Gog and Magog and which tribes supposedly settled there.  We covered the conversion of the Khazarian’s around 1,000 A.D. to Judaism and the story goes, they moved into and infiltrated Russia, Western Germany and further into Western Europe.

However, there is also the French story which Ironically is where the Stafford side of my family started.  But what I found was an alternative to the “Rothschild” story which connects Jews who infiltrated the early Catholic Church, became Jesuits and proceeded to "change the times and the laws".  

Unless they forgot how to count, or completely discount the Torah, there were TWELVE TRIBES of Israel, not just ten.  Below is an exerpt –


"At this point we turn to Pastor John S. Torell of the European-American Evangelistic Crusades, who elucidates the development of the Illuminati with greater accuracy than the “authorized version” which places the origin of this high cabal late in history—in 1776 with Adam Weishaupt’s organization. Do not miss Rev. Torell’s statement that the Marrano families, that is Jews who converted to Christianity, survived the Inquisition and are among us today, which may account for the fabricated Illuminati history that circulates.

The first known Illuminati order (Alumbrado) was founded in 1492 by Spanish Jews, called ‘Marranos,’ who were also known as ‘crypto-Jews.’ With violent persecution in Spain and Portugal beginning in 1391, hundreds of thousands of Jews had been forced to convert to the faith of the Roman Catholic Church. Publicly they were now Roman Catholics, but secretly they practiced Judaism, including following the Talmud and the Cabala. The Marranos were able to teach their children secretly about Judaism, but in particular the Talmud and the Cabala, and this huge group of Jews has survived to this very day. After 1540 many Marranos opted to flee to England, Holland, France, the Ottoman empire (Turkey), Brazil and other places in South and Central America. The Marranos kept strong family ties and they became very wealthy and influential in the nations where they lived. But as is the custom with all Jewish people, it did not matter in what nation they lived, their loyalty was to themselves and Judaism.” – Source, How The World Government Rules the Nations, found on Watch.pair/MysteryBabylon


So this is why so many are confused as to who actually rules the Illuminati, who started it, and what “religion” will beckon in the New World Religion.  While the Catholic Church happens to be the largest Christian church infiltrated and used to cull God’s Word.

I was always taught that the Spanish Inquisition was run by the Catholic Church to persecute/irradicate Jews.  However according to that site above - "The Inquisition was not directed against the Jews for practicing Torah Judaism, but for criminal activities connected with the Talmud and Cabala—even ritual human sacrifice and Tantric sex magick, for the Talmud directs Jews to exterminate Christians and the Cabala contains erotic elements." – Source, Watch.pair/MysteryBabylon


This "ritual human sacrifice" is still practiced today even though you will be called crazy for even bringing it up.  Many defectors from their infiltrated organizations have testified to ritual abuse, child sexual abuse, satanic worship, mind control and murder.  It's not make believe and I will show you more about how this affected some very famous families, including the Jacksons later on.

Allegedly, Christopher Columbus was funded by Jews to explore “The New World”  (New World Order?) – The country which sports their images on their currency (The United States of America).


"On August 2 (the Druid feast of Lugnasha) in 1492, Christopher Columbus set sail for the New World, sponsored by Leonardo da Vinci (Grand Master of the Prieuré de Sion from 1510-1519) and funded by wealthy Merovingian families like the Medici of Italy." – Source, Watch.pair/MysteryBabylon


This is a very, VERY interesting read.  Michael’s declaration of the lying history books?  This is searchable information:


"Besides Leonardo da Vinci and the Medici, Christopher Columbus was financed by the House of Anjou, another Jewish family, and specifically, Rene d’Anjou of the Langudoc in France, who was Grand Master of the Prieuré de Sion from 1418-1480." – Source, Watch.pair/MysteryBabylon


Please read this when you get a chance.  Of course the book quotes has been lamblasted as “anti-Semitic” by the “establishment”, but then everything that doesn’t hail Zionist Jews as gods and above the law is “anti-Semitic”.

Was Leonardo da Vinci a Grandmaster of the “Prieure de Sion”? (Priory of Scion).  I found this on Wikipedia:


"Unaware that the documents had been forged, Lincoln, Baigent and Leigh used them as a major source for their 1982 controversial non-fiction book The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail,[1] in which they presented the following myths as facts to support their hypotheses:

there is a secret society known as the Priory of Sion, which has a long history starting in 1099, and had illustrious Grand Masters including Leonardo da Vinci and Isaac Newtonit created the Knights Templar as its military arm and financial branch; and it is devoted to installing the Merovingian dynasty, that ruled the Franks from 457 to 751, on the thrones of France and the rest of Europe."


It's no surprise that Wikipedia depicts “Priory of Scion” as a “Myth” and a Hoax.  Perhaps whoever does their slightly slanted “reporting” should maybe investigate their mention in the rituals of the Freemasons and their youth chapter, the “De Molay”?  Not to mention that their reported “faked paperwork” and “conspiracy theories” just happen to be coming true and unfolding before our eyes.  I guess we know who owns Wikipedia.

There was also this familiar “story” in the write up of Leonardo’s own Wiki page:


"Leonardo's most intimate relationships were perhaps with his pupils Salai and Melzi. Melzi, writing to inform Leonardo's brothers of his death, described Leonardo's feelings for his pupils as both loving and passionate. It has been claimed since the 16th century that these relationships were of a sexual or erotic nature. Court records of 1476, when he was aged twenty-four, show that Leonardo and three other young men were charged with sodomy in an incident involving a well-known male prostitute. The charges were dismissed for lack of evidence, and there is speculation that since one of the accused, Lionardo de Tornabuoni, was related to Lorenzo de' Medici, the family exerted its influence to secure the dismissal." – Source, Wikipeida/Leonardo DaVinci


Isn’t so that amazingly 2005?  Sounds like perhaps what was done to Michael to try and get him to conform!  And amazingly if you’ve ever read about DaVinci and his incredibly diverse areas of genius, one could possibly compare him to Michael or at least see where Michael and DaVinci were so very similar in their intense and almost childlike curiosity about how things worked.  As Michael would say, they were “visionaries”.

And of course, DaVinci knew things – and coded things in his work, as did Michael.  DaVinci did not have a close relationship with any women, he was (falsely) accused of sexual deviance, and he was known to work on a project all day, without eating or sleeping.  He was also considered by the writings of those who knew him, to be a rather beautiful human being.

Do you know where we are going to go next?

Jermaine looks like a little kid, LOL! ♥


Oh yes, I am still going to cover Revelation – But we have a little catching up to do with Michael’s “friends”.  We have some proof of some plans y’all!  There’s nothing like being proven right by the very people who said you were wrong.  Right Jacobs?

Thought I forgot about you guys, didn’t ya?




Sorry for the Wait
The outside Temperature on Saturday, June 30, 2012



I have been trying to get this blog up since yesterday but I’m not doing so good and it’s one of those things where I don’t know what’s wrong and trying to avoid going to the doctor.  But it’s been nine days now and it is finally starting to get better.  My insides feel inflamed and I was starting to get worried. 

I have been trying to finish this in bits and pieces since viewing the video about those poor kids.  I am requesting prayer that whatever is going on with me is not serious.

I may have to move at a slower pace because I can’t sit here for any length at a time.

It’s July.  I have a couple of pieces of info for you.  If you have been following this diligently, you are going to need note paper.  This will be fun!

God bless you and thank you all for your prayers.

Waiting Patiently
For us to hear him...



40 comments:

  1. BONNIE, you get better Okkkaay but I beg you to get a diagnosis should the improvement not consolidate. Unfortunately know I speak in a vacuum :o(

    Your prayer, confession, appeal to God were incredibly beautiful & moving (also thinking of the martyrdom of wounded war children). God hears you loud & clear. May God extend His blessings on you & make you feel fit again. I'll read the rest later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Line,

      I know what the diagnosis is . . . now. I thought it was food poisoning at first but it wasn't. Fish oil works! I haven't felt that bad since before the surgery.

      I'm still mad at my brother for sending me that video (not really) He was highly upset about it and whatever made him share that - He knows me, so why he was surprised at my phone call I don't know. This world is not good enough for them anymore.

      Thank you Line for your positive blessings and your support. I love you lady!

      Delete
    2. Bonnie, a divide indeed exists between personal responsibility & conscience to expose the world infamy & individual care for oneself aiming to live healthy & (relatively) happy. But you see I'm not the only one here to identify your present health up-&-downs as for over 2 yrs now your brain has worked as a non-stop boiling kettle. Without turning your back on Michael & the injustice, no one or nothing forbides you to rest, enjoy healthy food, sense of humour & a bit of "let go" modus vivendi. What if your husband sees you each evening emotionally strained by your work here ? Our body & soul always interact : think of it. Good Evening ♥..if you prefer, do not post, it's OK.

      Delete
    3. Uh-oh . . . Line is scolding me. I am figuratively "bolting, running through the house and sliding under the bed so she can't get to me . . . oh wait . . . that was Michael and Joe . . ."

      My husband doesn't really see me emotionally strained. I put that away for the most part, for when he's out of the room or at work. What he DOES see is the back of my head when I'm making dinner, or the side of my face when he's laying in his easy chair just before he falls asleep. Then he calls out "stop that clackety-clackety-clack on the computer so I can get some sleep!" LOL!

      I think it's just old lady stuff. Geeze, I had to drink Metamucil (gack!!! Actually it's pretty tasty if you drink it before it thickens). Hope it helps.

      Delete
    4. Was not scolding you :o) just like all here worried for you.

      Delete
    5. Hee-hee-hee! ♥♥♥ :o) I'm feeling better if you can tell:o) (Bonnie wrinkles nose at Line).

      Delete
  2. I hope you get better soon. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you anonymous, I am working on it and it is getting better (much better today!) Thank you. Very relieved!

      Delete
  3. La Gioconda, although larger than life, is in fact so much smaller than I imagined it would be. Beautiful and baffling at the same time. To this day I wonder how L captured 'that look'. Apparently he had a great sense of humour. One can't grasp a mind like his. Genius doesn't seem enough, does it?

    It's no surprise Dan Browns novels came out when they did ! Coincidence or perfected timing????

    It seems we are left with a rather onesided view of the Spanish inquisition. Much like most other major and unforgettable moments in history. I wonder what the story will be in a couple of hundred years from now regarding 911??

    Bonnie, you may well be burning the candle at both ends.....some rest might be required.

    TL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not burning the candle at both ends. I have a blockage of some kind. I'm this close to drinking a cup of straight crude.

      I agree with you. DaVinci's genius borders on superhuman. The awakened 80% of the brain that most of us even knows we're not using. And Yes, the slowly leaked out revelations of fantasy by book authors promised fame and fortune for their 15 minutes of notariety and perhaps a promised spot in a bunker somewhere. Fantasy about a code that's really a code, but one meant to mislead from the true meaning of the code. I get where you're coming from.

      The story of 911 will be the truth, because it won't be that much of a long time before Judgment Day.

      Delete
    2. Please don't drink a cup of straight crude !!!!!!!!!!

      TL

      Delete
    3. TL! Okay . . . back to fish oil then. (Momma says...) :o)

      Delete
  4. Hi Bonnie,

    I know that you will rejoice with me and my family as we have been enduring the triple digit heat like you have, and our crops were close to burning up. We have been through so many days without rain, but our prayer has always been, even if we lose it all, we will still trust God to see us through. I went to town this afternoon to run some errands and the sky was clear blue with no sign of clouds or any hint of rain. But on my way home, before I could reach the house, there was one drop of rain that fell on my windshield, and then another, and another, until it was full out raining! It has been raining now for about an hour, and all I can do is cry and Thank my God for His goodness. Just when it seems there is no hope, That's when God steps in and makes a way. I believe He IS in control and will see us all through the "dry places" in our lives. God bless you Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!!! You must live close by my side of the country. We had triple digit busting storms yesterday too! (and hail!) and yes, thank you God that your crops were saved!

      We've been collecting rain water so we could water our garden and just was we were starting to do this, this hot spell happened and NO RAIN! Now we still need more but that storm made the plants happy.

      Oh, yes God is in control. I just read yesterday what Jesus said about those that "offends one of these little ones" and what he says about their angels beholding the face of God.

      Micheline found an interview the other day and I'm not going to give it away, but there is a lot revealed in it. It is a wow moment.

      God bless you too.

      Delete
  5. Hi Bonnie. Sorry i havent commented for a while, but life sometimes takes us away from our interests.
    I hope you get well soon.
    I have huge concerns about Tom Cruise at the moment. This might be commpletely irrational, but i feel there are "plans" for him. All the press is negative.
    I know the official line is that Katie has left him unexpectedly to protect her child from scientology, but i cant help but smell a rat. Tom Cruise himself seems to be controlled and handled. His career took a nose-dive ever since he appeared on OPRAH.
    He also has many connections to the number 33 which cannot be co-incidence alone. All his wives were 33 when divorce was filed. There are 11 years between the ages of the wives (11 x 3 =33) and there are 11 year gaps between the divorce dates.
    I also cannot help but think that John Travolta has been trying to leave Scientology and this is the reason why all the negative press and stories have emerged about him. I realise it all began with the death of his child.
    What do you think?
    I will be closely monitoring the situation, as i just have a gut feeling Tom Cruise is under threat right now. He is controlled and handled just like MJ was - just by different people.
    Maybe it is my paranoia - but i see something going on here that does not sit right with me.
    Blessings to you and this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi anonymous,

      Tom Cruise was a big champion of the Scientology organization. Katie Holmes is leaving him. Scientology lost John Travolta and allegedly Lisa Marie. However the Press is praising Lisa Marie and attacking John Travolta. I know why. I know exactly why. I will cover it in the future.

      Tom Cruise, if you want my honest opinion, is barely holding onto sanity. And whatever illusion of sanity there is, is because of mind control only. He is not in control.

      I agree with you on Travolta. I think he wanted out with the death of his son and he should have been more covert about it - but look at what they are doing to him! He doesn't just want out of Scientology. He wants out of the whole SATANIC organization.

      You are very right about what you are seeing. We're going to go there. Just hang on.

      Delete
    2. And to think that initially he wanted to become a priest. Strange how things turn out.

      Bert Fields and Tom go way back. I'm remembering Bert and Anthony leaving the '93 case at the same time. Now or course there is more out on Anthony and perhaps a release for him.

      Its interesting who ties to whom.

      TL

      Delete
    3. Well Tom certainly became a "priest" at the "church' didn't he? Yes, I had read that about him and Bert Fields and Bert has ties to Michael and Michael's lawyers and that one accounting firm (and Watenmaker). Pelicano. I've been doing some research on him. Something interesting there....

      Delete
    4. Re Watenmaker......the whole Quaid thing comes to mind !!

      TL

      Delete
    5. http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2011/10/conrad-murray-trial-day-12-forest.html

      http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2011/03/michael-telling-us-of-mind-control.html

      Delete
  6. Hi Bonnie,

    Thank you for another great blog! I just wanted to comment on the photo of Michael and Jermaine from the 30th Anniversary concert. I'm currently watching it on TV and keep wondering why Michael appeared to be so unhappy. I wish I knew what he was thinking. This concert was a couple of days before 9/11 terror attacks also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Spring,

      Michael looks unhappy, but he also looks like he doesn't want to leave Jermaine's side. You have to consider that Michael knew about 9/11 before it happened and he knew that this 30th anniversary - which is being held during a time that the industry doesn't give a damn about him, yet they do THIS for him 30th year as a solo artists.

      I'm also of the opinion that he was drugged. He may not have wanted to do this. Not because he didn't want to be around his brothers, but because he knew something was going to happen.

      While the bulk of the police force was doing security for this concert, the CIA was pouring through the towers and bldg 7 checking their explosives for the day of destruction.

      Delete
  7. Anonymous,

    That was sweet, thank you. I wasn't expecting that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous - Thank you for the get well. Health has really been on the line this week. I will try your suggestions tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bonnie, get well and REALLY take good care of yourself, ok?
    Love, Miriam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miriam. I'm telling you! Fish Oil! (tastes better than Castor Oil, LOL) It works! God bless you. I love hearing from you. ♥

      Delete
  10. Hi Bonnie,

    I see that you are experiencing some health issues, and I just wanted to share a little something that helps me get things moving in the right direction... the supplement Magnesium. It has a calming effect on the body, and also regulates it. Don't know if this little tidbit of info will help you or not, but thought I would let you know about it. It is also good for the heart. My son had a facial tick and was put on anti seizure medicine, which turned him into a "zombie", and a family member told me about Magnesium and Gaba supplements, and how they had helped her husband to get back to good health again. We took my son to a nutritionist, and he took one look at him, and said that he had a Magnesium deficiency. I never heard of this, but we weaned him down off the meds, and started introducing the supplements, and within 3 days, the facial tick went away. That was when he was in grade school, and he just graduated high school, and has since grown out of it, but the supplements were an answer to prayer. They also help gastro intestional problems.I don't know if it would help you or not, but I thought it couldn't hurt to share this with you. I hope that you get to feeling better soon:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi anonymous,

      Thank you very much. (And praise God for the curing of your son!) I actually do have Magnesium supplements and Potassium that I take. I'm also aware that Magnesium is one of the nutrients that the U.N.'s World Health Organization through Codex Alemintarius, is planning to declare a "toxin". I'm not sure what "Gaba" is. I will have to read up on that one.

      Thank you so much for sharing that with me. Without going into gory detail, I will tell you that it is slowly working it's way out of me, LOL! Something irritated in there, I don't know what it was, but I've never had that kind of problem before. Not like that.

      Love, Bonnie

      Delete
  11. Just out of curiosity, is there a NICE way to tell someone they are full of sh*t? - LOL, no this is not a play on words to make fun of my little problem. I'm actually kinda serious. Please post suggestions below.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bonnie,

    "Just out of curiosity, is there a NICE way to tell someone they are full of sh*t? - "

    I laughed when I read this, but you can get any number of "nice" words through the thesaurus in Word (I assume you use Word). Type in one word and you'll get a list of words. Type in those words and you'll get some more, type in those and continue and you'll come up with an almost never ending list of words. Just keep going till you find one or two you like. I started with "mistaken" and look at the goodies I came up with:

    mistaken
    misguided
    ill-advised
    erroneous
    injudicious
    wrong
    faulty
    flawed
    invalid
    incorrect
    off beam
    wide of the mark
    unfounded
    illogical
    skewed
    groundless
    unsupported
    baseless
    unsubstantiated
    speculative
    tenuous
    unproven
    irrational
    unreasonable
    unscientific
    unsound
    doesn’t hold up
    distorted

    I think I stopped searching at the word "skewed". You can plug in the rest of these words and come up with more words, plug those in, come up with more and so on and so on until you start getting repeats. You can use the words to describe them (you are wrong) or their thinking (your thinking is skewed). My personal favorites are "illogical" and "skewed" ;)

    Hope this helps and happy hunting LOL

    Deb

    Oh, yeah, hope you're feeling better and I can agree with the magnesium, just don't take too much or you'll end up really cleaned out if you know what I mean. Think "citrate of magnesia" if you've ever tried that. ;0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFLMBO!!!! Yeah, that's a list! I honestly wasn't that ambitious but that will work! LOL! I liked distorted and tenuous. :o)

      Thank you for the get well wishes. I just ate a full meal tonight after more than a week. Wish me luck! (I was getting quite hungry).

      Delete
  13. Bonnie,

    PS to the previous post I just sent. Don't try to type "full of sh*t" as your first search. I tried, nothing came up LOL....and I'm just teasing you.

    Again, happy hunting. ;)

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I didn't. :o) ♥♥♥ Funny girl.

      Delete
    2. I try....it makes life a lot easier. Good to see you're feeling better. Yeah, I like distorted and tenuous too. Irrational is another favorite; shoot they're all pretty good....I could find uses for any one of them lol

      Deb

      Delete
  14. Hi Bonnie.
    I hope that you are feeling better. I usually drink the orange metamucil. Not too bad. It works.
    Thank you for the prayer. It is a good model for all of us.
    I once went to a prophetic prayer meeting where I naively told the group that the church in general had been infiltrated. I was blasted. The meeting leader told me that I did not have the pastor's permission to give that message. Most of what I'm learning on this blog I get criticized for mentioning to other
    Christians.
    Where does Jermaine Say that Michael knew about 9/11 before it happened? I heard another story, that Michael, Elizabeth Taylor and Marlon Brando rented a car after 9/11 and drove out of New York. Supposedly, they stopped at places like Burger King and Kentucky Fried Chicken and they drove through Cleveland, Ohio.
    Sorry I missed them. Has anyone else heard this story?

    OMG! I just looked at the tv to see Morgan Freeman talking about all the scientific advancements.There are pictures of robots and human organs being grown. Then he asks "Can we bring someone back from the dead? He is hosting the show - Wormhole.
    You are so right Bonnie. They have a plan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just on the side: That there is a plan is quite evident also through the shift in the Hollywood movies (TV series also). I have been feeling that for about 3-4 years - at the least. It seems as if they put in the next gear. The themes, the music, the fast cuts it's all the same intented mish-mash, fantasy, sex crap topping it with instilling hopelessness with ever bigger monsters with ever so incredible abillities you think can't do anything against (so they say *rollseyes*).


      @Bonnie Euww! Fish Oil! LOL Have to try it though :-) At home we work with MMS (Chlordioxid) - tastes awful but, hey, my dad has taught me early in life that sometimes the worst tasting things are the most helpful *LOL* Big hug,

      Miriam

      Delete
    2. Hi Miriam,

      I don't watch t.v. I only hear of stuff here and there in regard to T.V. shows and movies, commercials etc...

      LOL, the "fish oil" is in capsules. I don't just hold a fish over my mouth and squeeze, Hahahahaha! You don't taste the fish oil unless of course it comes up when you burp.

      Big hugs back!

      Delete
    3. Trinia,

      I actually like the Metamucil. That and the fish oil seems to have gotten the blockage moving. And we can stop talking about THAT now, LOL!

      You were brave! Some churches will even agree with you that they've been infiltrated. Others? Depends on how defensive they are about their religion. You know, it's supposed to be about God, not the church or its doctrine. They probably think you're a heretic now. You don't have PERMISSION to give that message? What is that supposed to mean? I don't know how your prayer meetings work but in the church I attended in Maryland, we would just stand up and offer a prayer request (for just about anything), then we would break up on groups and pray on those things.

      Maybe next time you can word it where it doesn't sound like you're accusing the church of being infiltrated, and ask for them to pray for "churches" in general that are being infiltrated just as Paul preached about in his time, or Peter preached about in 2 Peter. That might go over a little easier.

      No, I didn't say Jermaine KNEW (did I say that? I might have worded it that way). I don't know if Jermaine knew or not. They may not have back then, but I believe they may know that now - that Michael knew about 9/11 before it happened. Many higher profile artists knew about it. U2 knew about it, the band R.E.M. knew about it, Elton John, Michael - it's either in their song lyrics, their album covers or slipped in their interviews as a metaphor or code.

      There are a lot of stories about how Michael got out of New York and who he "got out" with. I will never, ever think of Liz Taylor the way I used to think about her. Not ever again. How could she. She had a "horrible childhood" so she makes sure Michael's "horrible childhood" never ended. She was instrumental in separating him from his family.

      Bringing someone back from the dead. Yep. You're gonna be shocked.

      Delete
    4. Hi Bonnie

      Well, there has been a shift. :-)

      Thank God that oil is in capsules, then :-) How do you feel today?

      Much love, Miriam

      Delete
  15. Hi Bonnie,
    I actually came across this blog last week but I too was dealing with a digestive issue very suddenly out of the blue :O
    I eat a healthy diet primarily veggies, some chicken, no red meat, no fish (since the increase of mercury/radiation concerns), take daily vitamin supplements B12 C D3 Omega3 and I exercise sort of regularly - so where did this sudden digestive issue come from? Dr put me on an antibiotic and Colace and told me to stay away from certain veggies for awhile *sigh* so now I'm picking stuff out of my meals :(

    The antibiotic is hard core - Cipro - used to treat bacterial infections - also used to treat Anthrax (bioterror attack) ---- WHAT? While taking this antibiotic it is recommended not to take supplements, keep out of sun/light & refran from strenous exercise :-O
    Let me tell you this Cipro makes me feel nauseaus fatigued have no appetite and definitely notice a difference not taking daily supplements staying out of sun/light and no exercise!

    I suppose the treatment is working though as I'm now back to being regular digestively speaking but it sure is very strange for me to never have experienced this type of issue before. For sure makes one wonder what the heck is in the food we buy! And I even clean & scrub everything before I cook so it's derper than the surface fot sure. Unfortunately living in a condo can't grow my own veggies just herbs.

    Although I sprinkle flax seeds in my food guess I can try fish oil since that has helped you :) Oh and I'll look into that magnesium too. Stay well Bonnie and thanks for always educating, opening our eyes and to think.

    "Bringing someone back from the dead. Yep. You're gonna be shocked." OMG I can't even fathom this! Please dear Lord help us to not be deceived Amen.

    Praying that God holds us all in his hands......

    Bonnie, would it be okay to share a site recently came across?
    theintelhub.com they discuss some similar topics - delete this if you'd rather not.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.