Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Praying for Answers, For Patience, For Understanding

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Friday, August 3, 2012

Praying for Answers, For Patience, For Understanding

PRAYING


"I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are." 



There’s A Battle


I feel a little like crumbly  coffee cake tonight and I have two blog topics I was working on.  But my head is definitely not in this right now and I don’t want it to come off wrong.  Once words are out of your mouth (or worse, in writing for the world to see), you can’t put them back in.  The scars they can cause will remain.

I am dealing with a lot of anger and confusion right now, and fear.  Fear because the anger and confusion I believed was not meant for me.  I thought that only those that did not believe would have to deal with that.  Imagine my surprise.

Ultimately, I have a responsibility here and as someone posted in comments on the last blog, God gave me something to do.  He didn’t say it would be easy, he didn’t say he was going to hand me any answers on a silver platter.  And stomping my feet and holding my breath is only going to make God put me in time out or, if he has a sense of humor, laugh.

I have something I wrote up for the Jacksons and Michael that I am not sure I am ever going to publish.  It will probably be re-written a number of times and then be put away.  The faith I had in them this time last year I can’t find anymore.  Another year of more games has more to do with that then anything else.  And yes, I am angry with them.  I am angry and at the same time, it hurts me to be angry with them.  It’s like repeatedly putting your hand on the stove knowing it’s going to burn, but having nothing else to lash out at you just keep doing it.

So instead of just letting loose, I am going to keep my mouth shut and sort out my feelings and PRAY.

One thing I do know for sure.  This family wasn’t treated the way they were treated because they were doing what they were told.  They were hated for a reason.  My question I am dealing with right now is . . . did they sell out?

Michael is a different story.  Michael’s part in this is much bigger and therefore much more dangerous.  He either is . . . or he isn’t.  He either did, or did not.  What I saw clearly last year is so blurred right now and it’s frustrating.  Especially when you wanted to have answers for people.

So for tonight, I want to do just this:


JUST PLEASE PRAY FOR THEM.



And just keep praying for them until you sweat . . . pray.  Because regardless of where they are on the gameboard, they still have to get off of it in one piece and I do NOT want them to get hurt, regardless of what side they are playing on.  I want them off safe and sound.

I will do the same.

And until I can get back on my feet, I know some of you were waiting for this:


We last covered Revelation 17 and the last three verses of that chapter were Revelation 17:16-18 - [16] And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.  [17] For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

[18] And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth."


That chapter of Revelation gave us the distinction between the beast and the “whore” who rides on the beast.

Revelation 18, we get into some powerful stuff.  This is when the gathering takes place or rather more detail is given to us about it.  And “Babylon” and the whole system that has filled her will fall.  This includes the system of indentured servitude, the system of fiat currency and world control by the  usurpers of others creations and productions.

If anyone has been watching the controversy over “Chick-fil-et” over their support of traditional marriage, you would have seen the bullies from the Gay and Lesbian community try to boycott and bully this company for speaking out for the truth.

Instead of a boycott, a firestorm of support ensued.  People are sick of it.  Just some pictures below to show you that people are not laying down and taking this “alternative” lifestyles and morally corrupt behavior being shoved down their throats anymore.  And THESE were just the pictures that showed up on my personal Facebook page.


Pictures of Support of Chick-fil-et TODAY!







When I saw this today, I knew I did not want to post what I had planned to post today for the Jackson family.  Because I don’t know for SURE if the Jackson family was BULLIED into bringing Miss Katherine back (I still suspect it is not really her).  Even if this WAS a game they are playing for the online community specifically, we don’t know for sure WHO they are really trying to confuse.

All we can do is PRAY for them and let God TAKE THE WHEEL.  We can’t control everything.  That’s how we got into this mess in the first place.  Man before God does not work.  (Bonnie smacks side of head and says, “yeah! YOU!”)

The same with me.  God gave me THIS responsibility.  Michael drew me to the truth.  And using a gift that long had cobwebs on it from my youth, I was given the honor of not only expressing the true man behind the façade the establishment tried to lead us to believe he was, I was given the honor of exposing his relationship with God.  This lead to the motivations behind his persecution, which lead to the messages in his songs to help us start putting the pieces together.

We are called to suffer for Christ.  It has to be something we are willing to do just because we love him.  That doesn’t mean Jesus WANTS us to suffer.  But the realization of the strength of that loves comes in being willing to give up your “life for a friend”.  That is what Jesus’s suffering and dying was supposed to show us.

And this is why the apostles considered it an honor to die in his name.  Because it IS an honor.  Being able to feel that kind of love for someone always is.  Because it is the most Unselfish place you could ever be.

How I feel about the deceptive games being played I can address at another time, when I come down off my emotional high.  Right now let’s look at Revelation 18 like I promised:



Come Out Of Her My People




“And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.  [2]  And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

[3] For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.  [4] And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

[5] For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.  [6] Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.  [7] How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

[8] Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.  [9] And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

[10] Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.  [11] And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

[12] The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,  [13] And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

[14] And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.  [15] The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

[16] And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!  [17] For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

[18] And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!  [19] And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

[20] Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.  [21] And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

[22] And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;  [23] And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.  [24]  And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.


The workings of this is actually going on now, under all the oppression we see on the surface.  All the laws being passed to forbid us to grow our own food, store food, travel without tracking, the corrupting of the food we buy with chemicals, genetically modified DNA in our grown food, the metals in the water we drink and the vaccines they legislate that we have to have.  All of this and increasing in blatant iniquity, the lawlessness of our legislators and government leaders, all of this INCREASE in these things are proof of what Christ would say would happen in the end times.

And in Revelation itself, we are told by John, who was told by the angel that "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time." – Rev. 12:11-12




The Dilemma with Michael


I realize I am going to fall, and get back up.  I realize I am going to fail at some things as long as I don’t give up trying.  I know that I will misread things or have doubts about the things I haven’t misread.  What I don’t want to do, Michael is ever hurt you.

I wrote this earlier today as part of a bigger note to your family.  I’m not willing to hurt them either.  I don’t know how to defend you or them without getting emotionally involved.



Michael, you were right.  I can’t stay in this room. I am CONSUMED with everything.  Overwhelmed – with everything that’s been going on.  I don’t hear a word that you say, I am pre-occupied and I am afraid that what you all are doing IS NOT RIGHT!  You are HURTING PEOPLE!  And you are BREAKING MY HEART!

Michael, I loved you before I knew what you wanted to show us.  I loved you because I felt your pain and God moved me to want to take it away.  I didn’t know it would lead to this.  I didn’t know there was so much deceit and manipulation.  You never had to dance for me.  You never had to sing to me.  Just hearing you talk about God is what made me love you. 

I have never known such visceral pain in my life.  There is nothing . . . NOTHING like the pain of suspecting your love is being turned into a source of amusement by those who you believed loved you.

I hope this is not the vengeance you wanted.  I hope one day you realize that the people who DO love you and your family are getting caught in the cross fire.  And I wish you knew how much this hurts.

You have been my surrogate twin for the last three years at the risk of all other relationships in my life.  I take the blame for that.  This is not acceptable unless you are who I THINK the Bible says you are.

There is a fight for the temple and the seat of God.  “Which path will he take the bad or the good?”  The line in the song and the decision.  What will we see?  The beast we visualize or the truth inside the lonely heart?

Extricating from you would feel a little like going through the surgery without anesthesia.  And still I sit here with the knife in my hand, not sure I can even do it to save my life.  Because I know the possibility exists that it could also end it.



Let Us Pray
(This must be what happened in the dream if I had followed the Jacksons. :o)



16 comments:

  1. Very interesting how revelation is telling us what's currently going on in the world now. I've learned so much from your blog about the bible from coming here. I'm reading the bible right now like a book, it's actually like a history book, a book of knowledge right?

    Things I see happening on the news today is just heartbreaking. Fighting, people killing each other, for what, what is the reason for all of this. That's what's on my mind all the time, I've cried so much just thinking of all the suffering going on, it needs to end, God please help us.......

    The picture of the little girl at the top of the blog is so precious!!!! Awwww, that's how we should all be.

    Godbless Bonnie, have a good day, always praying for you.: )

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh and the video with the deer, they're not even scared, that's beautiful! Makes me smile.:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jill,

      Thank you, I have been trying to get people to read the Bible themselves because it is part of building the relationship with God. People shouldn't expect someone else to cultivate the relationship with their spouse for them, it shouldn't be any different in regard to the relationship with God :o)

      I don't know how long you have been awake to all this, but my "consciousness" didn't really start until 2009. I believed the Bible and was a believer/student of Christ but I was kind of stagnant in my studies. I have Michael to thank for "showing me the way to go" (borrowed, Mike, sorry!)

      That little girl and those kinds of pictures of sweet innocence is what I like to think Christ sees us as, when we become new in Him. She looks a lot like a picture my mother used to have of me that got lost, but instead of the praying hands I had a bottle in my hand and I was a bit younger. When I saw that picture I wanted to send it to my mom. I have no baby pictures to speak of.

      And the deer? That's the Jackson family, as they appeared in one of my dreams. However Mr. Joe Jackson is missing from the brood above. (Probably still trying to get me to come out of the house, LOL).

      God bless you Miss Jill.♥

      Delete
  3. You're welcome, and I agree fully with you about studying the bible yourself and not by others telling you how to or which way and all of that. I was raised a seventh day adventist and growing up my mom would take my sister and I to church, it was an interesting experience but it's not what we do anymore. People in church can be so judgemental sometimes. My grandmothers would have relatives and church people come over and before they left they'd ask "are you going to church on Saturday"? That to me seems like force, because you don't have to go to church to have faith, that I know and feel and especially from reading your blog.( btw sorry for all that writing oh and my spelling!! I tend to type way too fast!)

    Well I'd pretty much say right around 2010ish I became awake to everything really. Because I knew Michael's heart before but I didn't realize what he was trying to expose. God just thinking about all he did, put himself out there for, he's so brave and a hero.


    Awww Bonnie, that is so beautiful and so true. I believe we're all supposed to stay innocent in heart and mind, but it's the evil ones who want to destroy that love Jesus gave us. But we won't let them!
    I sure hope you find some of your baby pictures btw, because those are special. I can't seem to find my old baby book because of moving situations, hope it shows up soon though.

    Yes that's right I remember that blog post, maybe Joe is out keeping watch for them?


    Hope you find time to enjoy the weekend cause I know you deserve it. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jill,

      I was introduced to "church" at the age of eight. It was the first year my dad left, Mom was still hysterical about it and this "bus captain"/youth minister came into our very new neighborhood looking for kids interested in going to church. He inticed us with "games and candy" that would be given out and candy was a luxury to us at that time, so we said "YEAH!" We started going to church at the same time my mother was dabbling in the occult. Talk about an atmospheric dry line in our house! It wasn't until a year later when my mother and her friend went out to see "The Exorcist" that my mother threw all that stuff away and turned back to God. But she still never went to church. My sister and I did that on our own. Then our "singing" interrupted our Sunday School (cause we went class to class singing and didn't get 'quality' Bible time) When I hit eleven and something bad happened, my mother FOUND a way to send me to that same church for "Christian School". She didn't want me going to the public school (I was teased horrendously over this incident). My grandfather and the school donation fund paid for most of it and my mother paid just what she could and they forgave the rest. And for me at the time, it was a beaufiful experience. It was the first time I ever went to school unafraid. It was there I actually got saved, baptized and began spending time in the Bible even if it took me years to understand what I was reading.

      I won't find the baby pictures. They are casualties of a fight between my mom and dad . . . according to mom. There is one or two my grandmother had of me sitting in a carry-all getting fed by my grandmother and you can barely see my face. Maybe I'm an alien, LOL!

      Hugs back to you. You have a good weekend too.

      Delete
    2. What a childhood you had, and sorry but it's a shame you won't get those baby pictures back. But I do hope you have some sweet memories of being a baby.: )
      I know my own childhood was rocky, but I won't talk about that now. That's where Michael comes in, he brought my childhood back I feel,and knowing God has helped me so much.: )


      When I first saw Paris's tweets I was shocked that she would say something like that about her family. Then I started doubting it was actually her before I read your blog post. And the fact that she's following the likes of sony/estate hired pimps, there's no way that's her.
      Anyway, all this mess being played out on the tv with the Jacksons is all the media's doing in my opinion. Instead of talking about the fake will and the letter, they try and trash the Jackson's all over the place. *I wish John Branca would just walk to jail himself*

      My prayers are always with the Jacksons and Michael, may they win the fight!! God protect them.

      Delete
    3. I do have sweet memories. I had good grandparents that gave me my weekend childhoods. It was because of her encouragement of my creative side that I found escape and enjoyment. My mother did mellow out a bit and she is no longer someone I fear but someone that didn't have love as a child either and struggled to find ways to show it in her life.

      I haven't seen Paris' tweets in the last few days. They are not her so I am not interested. I'm not going to tell you what I wish for John Branca. But I did give him a little attention on my blog tonight. ;o)

      Thank you for praying for them, Jill. ;o)

      Delete
  4. Hi Bonnie,

    I am glad The Father is helping you to be slow to anger and not print anything you couldn't take back. I understand your frustration, but could you imagine the frustration the Father feels with us not getting it? Or the frustration Mike must have felt with us- taking us years to get his message?
    I didn't view The Jackson's as playing a game. I thought they were trying to protect their Mother. Maybe they found something out about their mother being in harms way and they couldn't reveal it. I believe a lot of it was a diversion so they could protect Miss Katherine. I feel the video with Janet and Paris is Janet filming the fake Paris. And most of all I believe Mike orchestrated the whole thing! I believe the Jackson's know exactly what's going on with Mike: Jackie released a song after Mike's "death" titled We Know what's going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous,

      I DO think about that - the frustration of God (I quite frequently picture him spiritually smacking upside the head), and the frustration Michael felt? Oh man! Little Susie? "We've had Enough?" "Be Not Always"?, "Jam"?, "Trip on Me"?, "Superfly Sister"? I feel every bit of him, frustrated. It compounds my own frustration with the family.

      I too believed they were protecting their mother . . . UNTIL they brought her back. I didn't understand that at all. Then I suspected it wasn't a real Miss Katherine. Then Marlon get on the T.V. with Jackie and Tito and cries as if he believes Rebbie could have really kidnapped his mother. THAT kind of game playing.

      The video with Janet and Paris - I didn't see a fight. I saw kids hugging aunts and uncles (why would Janet hug a fake Paris?), Other than that yes, I can see Janet and Jermaine filming a fake Paris. I KNOW that the fake Paris is who twitters so that's a theory nobody had too much trouble talking me into.

      Another issue was the possibility someone else brought up that the Estate's response to this could also be them trying to smoke Michael out.

      I heard Jackie's song. I like it. They make REAL HARD sometimes for us to believe it! But I love them and know at least SOME of the bad stuff that they've suffered and been put through.

      There is a LOT MORE OF US that believe in the goodness of the Jackson family then there are of the paid trolls grouping together as FAN GROUPS (fake). We need to make that known to Branca and Sony.

      Delete
  5. My God . . . http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Vast-international-child-porn-network-uncovered-3762426.php

    I posted this one blog back as well. I have yet to get past the second paragraph.

    God, please help them.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the HORROR ! Again a manifestation of the Devil far beyond our worst fears. Such monsters jailed some 18 years ONLY but even if for life it can never repay the torture & trauma they caused for life to innocent babies & their families. Pls God, why these little ones ? The perfect beauty of Your creation through the pics of an adorable little girl & deers & then..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't ever expect to see this in mainstream news. I won't be satisfied until I see people who's names we know start showing up among the arrested - you know, like certain Hollywood Moguls.

      I know, sorry about the contrast. But I just heard about this today. It's on the latest blog. I will be looking for other connections with these people.

      Delete
  7. That article I could barley read, through tears I read it.
    I don't even wanna imagine what those poor babies have gone through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Jill. I managed to be calm when talking to Micheline on the phone about it, but when I went to lay down (not feeling well at all), I prayed for them and that's when I cried. I'm glad it was delayed because Mich really needed a calm voice. Something Just kicks in when someone calls me in that condition.

      God protect them please and heal them :o(

      Delete
    2. Bonnie Theres more articles on the Rumor Mill News site also. "Pedophiles In Places Of Power" This gets so sick. I don't know how these people live with themselves. It's even crazier when you have these more elites names mentioned but then you see them so worshipped. It just makes me so sick. And the media and reporters that go along with it to cover things up. How dare they. They are all just as disgusting. I can't even watch the news any more, I have this habit of reversing every thing thats said in the news because it seems as though you can't trust anything being told to us. Then I go to work and someone will say something they heard on TV and you wanna just shake them and say, how the heck can you even believe that! But they do, I'm the one that gets treated like the crazy...so I keep printing out articles (that you get me directed to) and tell them they NEED to read them....So, thank you so much for doing what you do because its thru reading all your blogs that I have been able to see all this now and wonder what took so long. I guess the hardest part is getting past that people really can be so ugly and greedy. And you've managed to get (for the most part)a really good group of people on here in total support of what your doing. Thanks again!!!

      Delete
    3. Anonymous - That is AWESOME INFORMATION, thank you! I bet you we can connect a few more dots with this extra piece!

      Now that I think about it, if this is true and Diana was actually researching this info, think back to what Michael said to Barbara Walters during that interview? "I thought I'm next" - in answer to Walters question to Michael about Diana's death.

      There is something else about that particular piece of information that for now I have to hold on to. It was a message I got but I have no proof of who it came from. Could prove to be very interesting.

      Thank you so much for helping with that link. And God Bless Michael and his love for children (and his family, thank you for the backup for Mike! and I'm sorry!!!!)

      There is a GREAT group of people on here and not all of them can stomach seeking out articles about crimes against children, but they contribute in other subject areas.

      ((((((Big hugs))))))

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.