Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: In Search Of Adam Part II

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

In Search Of Adam Part II


In Search Of Adam Part II
Witness for the Angels of God






"And Jacob said, O God of my father Abraham, and God of my father Isaac, the Lord which saidst unto me, Return unto thy country, and to thy kindred, and I will deal well with thee:

10 I am not worthy of the least of all the mercies, and of all the truth, which thou hast shewed unto thy servant; for with my staff I passed over this Jordan; and now I am become two bands."


What I bolded above is exactly how I feel.  I hope God feels that and I have told him how thankful I am.  He is so loving and amazing.  No other God in any other religion, cult, movement or deception claims or CAN claim, came down from his position of glory to suffer and die, to restore those as insignificant as us.

Before the human race knew what he was going to do for us, let alone know and accept who he was in the flesh, he knew he was going to die for us.  The only way to restore us and to restore creation from the corruption wrought by sin, was to sacrifice his blood, pure from any corruption – the New Adam, who’s pure body restores our DNA, who’s pure, sinless soul purifies our sin.  He heals . . . he saves.

He restores in us the “spirit” of God, prophesied by God to dissipate in man after the corruption of the fallen angels in Genesis 6.

God of wonder, God of love, how I crave Him and to be filled with him.  I would love to give him a pure vessel but on our own we cannot, which is why we need Jesus Christ.  Yeshua, so caring and gentle and loving, showed us how to bring God back into our hearts and fill our souls with his Spirit.  I love you beyond what my body can hold.


You are the Son
You make me shine
More the like stars that twinkle at night
You are my life…
You gave me strength when I wasn’t strong
You gave me hope when all hope was lost
You opened my eyes when I couldn’t see
Love was always here waiting for me



I am looking out on a grey, cold day, raw and rainy but I feel cared for and loved.  I feel watched over.  I feel protected and saved even though I know great tribulation is to come.  I wanted to talk a little about that today.

We covered yesterday on this blog, “In Search of Adam”, who Michael is.  I want to review a little bit of that so I can explain to you why we are going to have to be so discerning.  Because Michael is also part of the strong delusion and the deception.

The devil will mimic Christ to deceive man.  The devil will mimic Michael as the modern day “prophet”.  The devil had a plan to distract, deceive and mislead mankind – But God also has a plan.

Let’s review from yesterday:


Michael Holds Back the Revealing of the AntiChrist


From Oct. 3 – We were discussing the “Michael the Restrainer” video and I want to point out another “coincidence”. 


Michael the Restrainer


 At 3:40 on that “Michael the Restrainer” video, the narrator is still reading down through Revelation 12, and he says that “Michael is holding back the revealing of the anti-Christ [in Daniel 12] but at some point in the future he will be called back to Heaven to battle Lucifer.”

Notice that in Revelation 12, he does just that.  But look what else Revelation 12 tells us!


"4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.


In that same chapter we’re told of the man child that would have been devoured by the dragon but was caught up to God and to his throne.

This happens at the same time period that Michael in Daniel 12 “stands up” and at the same time period that “he who restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way, then that wicked will be revealed…”

And at that time, Michael is battling Satan.

Something else Revelation tells us.  Michael and “HIS angels”?  Who’s angels are they?

To be continued . . .

***********************

I don’t like Louis Farrakhan.  Mainly because he turns everything into a black/white issue.  But I will agree with him on at least this one issue.


Michael has the essence of God in him
Louis Farrakhan


Jenny had sent me this video last night (she posts here occasionally as MJeternal and I may have that backwards, sorry Jenny, WHO ARE YOU?  LOL)

There are lots of people that have said that about Michael or something like that:


Michael’s Advice
He lived this


Kenny Ortega said that Michael was “an angel walking the planet”

Seth Riggs, Michael’s vocal coach, stated at different time Michael would just start praying in the middle of practice and Seth would just get up and leave the room.  He has also stated that Michael was a Godly man and very humble for as big a star as he was.

Michael Bearden told the story of Michael discussing with him the meaning of their names, saying “promise me you’ll be humble!”

People like Liz Taylor, Cher and Stephen Spielberg have described Michael as coming from “an innocent place” or “some place else” or asked him “where did you come from?”

There is also the agenda by the power behind our entertainment, music and media industries that sought to use Michael for their agenda.

Yesterday we posted John Todd’s quote about the Rothschilds seeking “Adam” and sending a letter to his regional coven in Texas in 1970 announcing they had “found Adam”.  If Jesus was the Last Adam, why would the devil be looking for him?

Remember what Michael told us in his songs. They were after him. They stalked him, they manipulated to remove his handlers with ones that THEY controlled.  This is the reason for the constant revolving door of employees.  Michael would find out who their loyalties were to, he’d fire them, his accountants, lawyers and managers would replace them with more of their “soldiers of the agenda”.

Revelation 12 is probably the one chapter in the Bible that most suggests the oneness of Christ/Archangel.  It also brings together both 2 Thessalonians 2 on the one who is “taken out of the way”, and Daniel’s 12:1 “Michael stand up”.


Michael’s last known original song recorded
Specifically for This is It Tour


On the web site below, there was an explanation of Revelation 12, Michael and Christ which I thought was well done.  I don’t agree with this person on the symbolism of the woman because he completely disregards the “wings of an eagle” and her being carried away and protected for the 3.5 years.   He attributes her figuratively with the tribes of Israel.  I believe she represents Israel or the tribes of (as Michael is the protector of God’s people), but I also believe she is a real woman who gave birth to a man child and needs protection. 


"When we see the symbolism in Revelation chapter 12 of Michael and His messengers fighting against the Satan and his messengers, it is a picture of Christ, the ruling Messenger going forth in war against Satan and those He rules over. They are the two who have battled from the very beginning (Gen. 3:15). Christ against Satan to help the Woman. To be sure, there is no Chief Messenger or angel who could defeat Satan and kick him out of the kingdom except Christ! He is the ruling messenger with the title of Michael who defeated Satan at the cross. Not an Angel. Let's look at the pertinent scriptures." - Source, mountainretreatorg.net


In verse ten of that same chapter, they describe the passage concerning the “throwing down” of Satan to the earth.


"And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, now is come Salvation and strength, and the Kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of the brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night."

The accuser of the brethren is sin. Satan is the essence, the embodiment of sin. But at the cross Michael (Christ) cast down the accuser by purging us from sin, and destroying (bringing idle down) Satan who held this fear of death over us (Hebrews. 2:14). we read, Now has come Salvation and Strength! At the victory of the Cross, not by swords and fighting in literal Heaven." - Source, Mountainretreatorg.net


I found this interpretation interesting.  Is Satan a real being or not?  Jesus was the embodiment of God, of purity.  Satan was the embodiment of sin and corruption.

If Christ can live within us, the “essence of God” as Farrakhan described that Michael Jackson had within him,  and the Bible teaches us of “The Spirit” living within us once we commit to Christ, then most certainly Satan can be the “essence of sin” that can live in men’s hearts also.  Now with that thought, let me take you to this verse:


"Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all[b] the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."


God gave man DOMINION OVER THE EARTH.  What does that mean?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

God said his spirit would not always dwell in man:

"That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.  3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years."


So who’s “spirit” takes over?

Satan.

And Jesus said his kingdom was NOT of this world. 

"Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence."

So who does that leave?

Satan.



The Battle of Temptation


Michael Jackson sang of “Armageddon of the Brain” in the song “Stranger in Moscow”.  This is not just about him.  This is about ALL OF US.

We all fight this battle in our minds whether we know it or not.  The battle is in Heaven, yes. The battle is over dominion of the earth, yes, but it is also a battle for each individual soul.  The “essence” of Satan and the “essence” of God

Now let’s look at how Michael Jackson fared in this battle.


Armageddon of the Brain
Jesus Fought Satan too.

Most of us are aware of the 40 days Jesus suffered, of temptation by the devil.  Anyone who believes this was “a piece of cake” for Jesus needs to re-read that scripture.  It was not.  As a matter of fact it says in both Matthew and Mark that the angels had to minister to Jesus.

"Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him."

"And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto him."


In Matthew, we get a bit more detail then we do in Mark.  Mark tells us he was in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan and with the wild beasts, but we get the condensed version.

This was no “truth or dare”, question and answer session.  (You’re playing with your life this ain’t no truth or dare . . .” – Michael Jackson, Beat It).

Do you think the devil spend forty days tempting Jesus  by asking him “will you do this?  No?  Okay how about this?  No.  Okay . . . can I tempt you into this?  No, Okay-dokey ! Be careful climbing back down. . .

No.  Jesus was TORMENTED by the devil.  He was cajoled, he was mocked, he was teased, he was psychologically tortured, he was BULLIED.  Jesus hadn’t eaten a real meal.  He fasted for those forty days and was in prayer.   Satan tried to get HIM to “lose the man he really was” too.  Jesus’ protection was invoking the name of God, prayer and fasting.

I find it ironic that the demonic music industry does the same to its artists to get them to pledge their souls.  “In the devil’s game of greed and lust, you sell your soul ‘cause your god is such – you don’t care you do it for the money…”

Madonna’s early 1980’s interview with Dick Clark she told her adoring audience that in five years she wanted “to rule the world”.  This is one of the temptations Satan promised Jesus .

Michael was “crowned” by the music industry as “The King of Pop”.  A title they quickly began trying to strip away when Michael wouldn’t cave to “Billie Jean”.

In this day and age, they used the world wide media and press networks to bully and spread propaganda about Michael.  They used drugs, CIA mind control, isolation from family (and people in general) and they used physical torture.  Listen to his song “Morphine” and “2Bad”.

Michael once said in an interview “I’ve seen the worst. The nightmare of – the human condition, the human soul, of what I would never think common man would be capable of behaving in such a way . . .” – 2001

We can’t even comprehend what Michael must have seen and witnessed in a way of man’s capability for evil.  Now imagine that in Jesus’ shoes back in his day, with no musical outlet.  Michael sang of them trying to change him.  Of them doing everything they could to steal the “essence of God” out of Michael.  I can’t imagine.  The articles I did on MK Ultra and Monarch mind control probably don’t even come close.  Imagine what Jesus endured for 40 days and nights.

Satan did everything he could to get rid of the essence of God in Jesus but he could not, because Jesus was the SON OF GOD.

So taxing was this on Jesus’ physical and mental endurance the angels had to minister to him.

You look at what they did to Michael Jackson, a man of God whom THEY wanted control over.  They tried to get the essence of God out of him too.

"Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,  6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God."


Notice in the example in Matthew 4, that Satan USES SCRIPTURE to try to manipulate Jesus into disobeying God.  Jesus ANSWERS with A COMMANDMENT.

This is EXACTLY what they are trying to do to you today through the “other” religions, with different variances of Bible Prophecy to fit to their gods fables, trying to make you believe that they are older than Christianity.

Christianity was around before Jesus was born.  It just wasn’t called that.  Jesus was here in the beginning.  He was the Word made flesh.  “In the beginning was the word.  And the Word was WITH God and the Word WAS God.  The same was in the beginning WITH GOD.  All things were made by him and without him was not anything made that was made.  In him was LIFE and the life was the LIGHT OF MEN” – John 1.   And the faith that is in Christ has always been.  As God, as the Word, in the beginning, he was LIFE.

The power of the name of Jesus Christ enabled miracles to be worked by others.

We know by the excitement of the apostles in Luke and Acts that they found that the Holy Spirit allowed them the same kind of power in Christ’s name.

Satan was defeated at the cross.  Satan was bound by Michael when Christ ascended to Heaven after his resurrection.  Michael could not have defeated Satan without Christ.  Each one had the Spirit of God, which made them ONE.  And we know this because our Bibles tell us so.

We are told in 1 Thessalonians that Christ will return with the voice of an archangel.  We are told in John 5:26-29 that the voice of the Archangel that Christ returns with is HIS voice.

Jesus himself prayed for us in the Garden of Gethsemane, a beautiful prayer on our behalf, and on the behalf of his disciples . . . people yet to be born that would become one with him.  It is the most loving and graciously giving prayer by the Son of God to those God would give him, and it really should explain everything else you will read in the Bible.


"These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:  2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.  3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.  5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.  6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.  8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.  9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.  11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.  13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.  15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.  17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.  18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.  20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;  21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:  23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.  25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them."


If you close your eyes, you can hear him in the garden, just hours before they come for him.  And you can feel him in this prayer, and you long for a way to show him you love him as much as he’s shown us.

I believe Michael Jackson was one with God.  I believe that Jesus is one with God.  I believe the Archangel Michael is one with God and as such all the angels who love God and know how to love as God, are one with God.

Jesus showed us what is possible with the Spirit of God in us.  Michael Jackson’s story is still unfolding, but his conduct in the face of brutal and decades long persecution is beyond admirable.  I can’t even hold my tongue when my computer freezes us (yes, this just happened) so I can’t even imagine the strength Michael had to endure.  But I am thankful for his perseverance, and most of all his faith.

Michael Jackson and the archangel Michael.  If we say Michael was the archangel then we have to say he was Christ.  That’s a pretty big step to make.  But I will tell you this.  I do believe they are one just as Christ is one with God.

There is another element to this story as well, and that is the other part of 2 Thessalonians 2. The part about the “strong delusion”.

We have talked about a fake Michael before.  But I also believe the real Michael has a big part in this.  We will talk about the fake Michael first.  So I will do that tomorrow.


You know, today has been kind of a weird feeling day.  It’s been a raw day weather-wise, and I have this feeling of something getting ready to happen.

I have been checking through emails and Twitters and Face Book messages and the reactions to this blog have been encouraging for the most part.  It’s hard to tear down truth when it’s referenced in scripture.

Of the encouraging messages I received, I was told I was being watched over (I had a dream I would be protected a long time ago), and another was a request to be “strong, defiant”.  It reminded me of what Latoya said when she recalled Jack Gordon’s reaction to her ultimatum – “give me my passport or I will go to the police”.

I don’t really want to be defiant because I don’t think that is the proper mindset.  Defiant against oppression, maybe, but not defiant just to be defiant.  I think I know what they mean though, in that I am going to face adversity.

We all are.

From here on out, I want to start preparing for what is coming.  Adherence to the Bible will be most important to keep us grounded.

Despite what we see happening remember who wins . . . who has ALREADY won.



"And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book."

"And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.  7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way."



Standing Up, Walking Away
Taken out of the way . . .

28 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie,

    Unlike the previous comments I’ve left on your blog, I’m going to try and keep this one quick and to the point because of the amount of time I have at my computer at the moment. I have to be honest and say that the last few days I’ve been struggling in my heart with the topic of Christ/Archangel Michael. That’s certainly a new idea for me, though I knew from scripture that the Archangel Michael was a big part of this whole plan. I actually was leaning more towards the idea that Michael Jackson has some connection to the Archangel Michael, not the Archangel Michael having a direct connection to Christ, but I hear you, Bonnie. I have read what you’ve posted and I understand where you’re coming from based on what you’re taking from scripture. I of course know, as you stated in previous blogs, that you would never want to lead your readers astray, and would never post anything without being sure you were on to something. As you always do, but I must say again, I LOVE that you adamantly stick to scripture and support yourself with it. You won’t just throw out ideas. I guess for me, I’m still trying to discern things about this on my own, but the fact that you go to scripture first certainly helps. Again, I see where you are coming from based on scripture, but I’m still trying to settle things in my own heart. I look forward to reading the next blog!

    I also wanted to say that I’m not sure what it is about today, but I feel something too! It’s a mixture of something about to happen, like we’re getting ready for something, but I’m not afraid! As I was reading your blog I was filled with an almost excitement and energy. I’m ready to go, I just don’t know where! I feel like there’s work to be done and I’m so ready to do it. I’m just filled with so much love and I know it’s from God, and I hope anyone who reads this is filled with it as well. We are going to be taken care of if we put our faith and trust in God and Christ. It’s a struggle because there’s something pulling us on the other side, but it’s the most worth-while struggle of all the struggles on this planet. Christ’s prayer in the garden for those that are His really touched me and spoke so much truth to me, and what you wrote about being one with God has been my new purpose in life for about the last year, so that I can better live out his will for me while I’m on this earth. As you wrote, and I love it, it all starts with learning how to love like God. We need to LOVE one another first, and Michael had that down! Okay, that’s pretty much all I wanted to share! Thanks for reading Bonnie, may God continue to be with you as you continue this search in seeking Him and understanding. I’m genuinely right there with you!

    1 4 3,
    E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi E,

      I'm out of order, but the first couple sentences in your second paragraph made me immediately think of this song:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGkEE5dwmdY

      "Greater things are yet to come, greater things are still to be cone in the city".

      Yes there is work to be done and all it takes is telling someone new about the love and greatness of God. And you're right. There are other things that want to pull us in various directions and take focus off of what God is telling us needs to be done. I love what you said about it being "the most worth-while struggle of all struggles on this planet.

      How to love like God - How to love like a child and the biggest struggle is to do that and still be on guard for those that want to take advantage of that child and the newness of that love and trust.

      You are right. If we don't love one another, how can we understand God's love or what Jesus did for us? To many even saying they trust him, it's an abstract story. They don't feel that love. But God finds a way to open our eyes and connect us, hardwire us to what that love feels like and that happened to me in August of 2009 although God began PREPARING me for it way back when I was a teen. And he used Michael in 2009 to do it. God could not have chosen a more loving and strong representative of Christ.

      On your struggles about Christ, God and the Archangel Michael don't feel bad. I went through that for the last almost two years. I felt like Jacob struggling with the angel in my mind. But the timing of this and my prayer to God a few days ago about this very struggle is perfect, perfect timing. God uses our strengths AND our weaknesses for good! There is not one thing that is done that he didn't know was going to happen. It's His machine. It's His creation. It's His work of art.

      The best way for you to settle things in your own heart is to go through the scriptures - As the angel told Daniel "the scripture of truth . . " And that is where I find the connections to Christ and the archangel. I can't find anything that argues AGAINST IT and that is what I spent most of my time looking for.

      It's funny how we spend more time trying to refute something then what we will trying to prove something.

      And E? Prayer helps too. Even with the scripture, I wanted to make sure I wasn't misinterpreting it, so I prayed, and I was in TEARS because it's not something you want to be wrong about. Especially knowing what the enemy has planned. God answers prayers.

      We have been so conditioned to think on our plane of existence only, that even God's Word has to be brought down to our level and I don't think that's right. The word "aspire" exists in language for a reason. I believe that's what Michael meant when he sang "reach for the truth". It's in scripture. We pray for his help to SEE.

      God bless you! ♥

      Delete
    2. Hi Bonnie,

      I have a lot I'd like to say in response to your reply, but I know you're busy getting a couple blogs ready, so I'm going to keep it simple and just thank you for your heartfelt advice. I also just want to say that I'm so grateful to God for our connection to Him through prayer. Where would we be without it?! Just kidding, I don't want to know! I do have one particular question to ask you. I'd love your opinion regarding something scripture related on the topic of Christ and the Archangel Michael, but I don't think I'm supposed to ask you right now and will wait to read your next couple blogs. LOVE the youtube song link you posted! Captures my sentiments exactly! Thanks for that! "There is no one like our God." =] <3

      1 4 3,
      E

      Delete
    3. E,

      I really hate it when people do that, LOL! (I have something to tell ya! Oh, but I'll wait until blahblahblah) - I do that to my husband all the time and now I'm getting paid back. Okay one blog I will have up tonight. If it is scripture related and about Christ and the Archangel you can ask me now because the next blog topic might not answer that for you. This is more along the lines of what Michael suffered even though there is scripture and some relationships to Christ in it. But if someone told you to wait to ask me, I guess you can wait :o)

      I love that song I posted. Chris Tomlin has a LOT of good songs. 3rd Day, Brandon Heath, Casting Crowns, Phillips Craig and Dean, Avalon, Dave Crouder, Sidewalk Prophets, Gaithers - I love them!

      Delete
    4. Sorry, Bonnie! Haha, I understand that is frustrating to hear! It certainly won’t hurt to ask now. I was doing a little bit of my own studying, and I’m sure this is something that you’ve come across and have had to work out, so I’d love to get your take on it. It has to do with the way Jesus and the Archangel rebuked spirits in scripture. In the Gospels, whenever Jesus rebuked something, he rebuked it directly. Of course he could do this because he was the Son of God. He was made flesh and sent to earth with all the glorious power of God within Him to die for our sins and make us new in the shedding of his blood that sealed His covenant with us. Jesus never called out a name to help Him rebuke because he could do it with his own power. For example, Luke 4:35 “But Jesus rebuked him, saying, “Be quiet and come out of him!” And when the demon had thrown him down in the midst of the people, he came out of him without doing him any harm.” In Jude when it is mentioned how the Archangel Michael battled Satan over the body of Moses, he appeals to the Lord to rebuke Satan. Jude 1:9 “Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.” Why would Michael have to invoke the name of the Lord if he was Christ himself? Do you think he only had that power when he was on earth in the flesh as Yeshua, and after he ascended into heaven he again took his place and position as Michael the Archangel causing him to no longer have that power? Or am I thinking of this too much on a physical, earthly level and not on a spiritual one? Could I be missing something important? It’s something that’s been on my mind for the last couple days and it would certainly help to talk it out (or in this case type it out), so I can move forward with my understanding, and I’d love to hear what God has laid on your heart about it. I apologize if any of this is a bit repetative for you. I know there is still much for me to learn and understand, but again, it helps to discuss it and to not be afraid to ask questions.

      http://youtu.be/zlA5IDnpGhc - Chris Tomlin’s “Our God” is one of my favorites! It’s a powerful song, and even more so when it’s played live! “And if our God is for us then who could ever stop us, and if our God is with us then what could stand against?” My favorite part! Thanks so much for posting the names of those other bands! How did you know?! Though I’ve gravitated to music about God without knowing it throughout most of my life, I’m still kind of new to the "obvious" Christian genre of music/music that sings directly about God and our savior. I’m always looking for new music of faith to listen to. I’ll for sure be checking out those other names! Thanks, Bonnie!

      1 4 3,
      E

      Delete
    5. Hi E,

      Very good question . . . let me repost it here and I will answer it as best as I can:

      Why would Michael have to invoke the name of the Lord if he was Christ himself?

      In reference to Jude's recollection of the Archangel Michael to Satan over the body of Moses. Yes, Jesus did call out evil spirits and HEAL in his name. But Jesus also prayed to God. So if Jesus was God in the flesh, why did he have to pray to himself and ask HIMSELF if he would "take this cup from me"? Why would he have to pray to HIMSELF in the Garden, on behalf of those God gave him (the saved)?

      The answer is in that prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane. John Chapter 17 - http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+17&version=KJV

      John 17:11
      And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

      Michael the archangel is a "son of God". So is Jesus. Individual but one. In the Garden, Jesus prayed for us to be able to have that same relationship with God - to be one with him, as HE is one with GOD.

      Michael is the same way. Michael's power came from God. He hadn't been sent to the earth as Jesus and we really don't know what roles he had throughout the history of Biblical times, but I imagine Melchizedek may have been one of those times.

      David used the words "Lord rebuke" in several chapters of Psalms - http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+6&version=KJV

      Zechariah, even THE LORD said "The Lord Rebuke thee" -

      Zechariah 3:2
      And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?


      So it may just be a matter of interpretation of the wording, as in the Lord identifying himself as the one doing the rebuking, if I explained that right.

      That is my take on it, but like I said, This is easier to understand if we understand how the Spirit of God works and how we become one with him. We can do anything with his power, but nothing on our own. That is what I believe the whole concept of "separate yet one" means.

      I hope that wasn't too convoluted an explanation, :o)♥

      Delete
    6. Not convoluted at all! Thanks for taking the time to type that up and help me. I figured it was a matter of interpretation of the wording and that I was missing something that other scripture could help me with. So it was really helpful that you used the verse from Zechariah because it’s stated right there in the text that the Lord Himself said “The LORD rebuke thee” to Satan. I was actually going back in forth in my head about how exactly that part of Jude 1:9 is supposed to be interpreted. I thought, Was it supposed to be more like a request like “May the Lord rebuke thee”, or more like a statement like “the Lord rebukes thee!” It’s so tough when you’re so serious and you get down to the nitty gritty wording of it.

      So in this case, and please correct me if I’m wrong because I’m using the next paragraph to work this out in my head, what matters is whether your spirit is one with God. The Archangel Michael is one with God in the same way Jesus is one with God, and that’s what makes them the same in spirit, but not the same in any bodily form that we would think of here on earth. We’re all the same because through Jesus Christ we were all given the chance to be one with God. We were all given the chance to do great things on this earth (like Michael Jackson did) if we choose to do them for and with God (like Michael Jackson did). What makes us separate as human beings in bodies is when we ignore our spirit and our connection with God, and try and do everything on our own. Only so much is possible in this world if we stray so far from God and ignore such a big part of who we are, or give it over to evil. No wonder so many people feel so alone and disconnected in this world, though they’re surrounded by so many people and so much material things.

      As you suggested in your previous response to me, I need to continue reading and praying about this. Again, thanks so much for taking the time to answer my question. It means a lot, and maybe this discussion will help someone else who may be confused. Hope the blogs are coming along the way you’d like them to! Have a blessed evening! <3

      1 4 3,
      E

      Delete
    7. Hi E,

      Romans 8:13-14
      "13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. 14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."

      Philippians 2:15
      "15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;"

      1 John 3:1-2
      "Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

      2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is."

      Here is one that shows how they are separate

      Hebrews 1:2-5
      "Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

      3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

      4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

      5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?"

      I look at it this way. Michael and Jesus are both sons of God. As it says in the verses WE are sons of God in Christ Jesus. Christ Jesus was here from the beginning. All things were made by him and for him. Michael has different, yet the same tasks. Michael is the chief of the Messengers. Christ was a messenger in the flesh.

      One of the telling letters about Michael i.e. Michael Jackson is the note he wrote about walking two moons in another man's moccassins. At the end of that note he writes "Have mercy on me for I've been bleeding for a long time now".

      I have gone back and forth over whether that note was part of the deception or something Michael was trying to give us a clue to.

      Christ and what he did was unique. His prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane explains how the Spirit of God works.

      In Revelation there are the seven spirits of God. Jesus also as the lamb has seven horns symbolizing him having the seven spirits of God.

      Jesus gave his life to save mankind and restore us to purity. No other of God's sons did that. And Jesus had that spirit in him from the beginning, from conception into the flesh. The only clues we have to this being Michael is Daniel, Matthew, 2 Thessalonians and Revelation (and 1 Thessalonians too).

      Those verses above show that as we are saved by Christ and accept him, we strive to become one with him, becoming sons of God.

      Delete
  2. Hi Bonnie, I really loved your blog again! Like I said yesterday in my comment to you: I truly believe that you 'knew' it all along, you knew it in your heart. God answered you back in 2009 because of your concerns for His Son!. And I truly understand, just like the poster above me, that you needed to stick to the scripture to make sure you substantiate your findings, faith, feelings. I admire you for that too! I'm gonna read your blog again but for now I want to end with a quote from you Bonnie, something you said to me in february:

    "Christ will not have to tell us he is . . . HIM. We will know and the scripture tells us how we will know. I hope that helps you" ♥

    D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D,

      You just reminded me of a point that I wanted to make in THIS blog but I will have to do it in the next blog. If there is one thing I have learned through all this, from the bad AND the good, is that you have to LISTEN C-A-R-E-F-U-L-L-Y to what people ACTUALLY say. And Michael is one of them. When you see tonight's blog you will recognize THIS and the example I give.

      Thank you - just throw my words back in my face . . . :o) I forgot all about that. That also matches the scripture I posted above although back in February, I didn't think about that (geeze, that was THAT long ago? February?)

      1 John 3:2
      "2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is."

      See him as he is.

      I think that is going to be a big key to remember.

      God bless you D. :o)

      Delete
    2. Sorry D. 1 John 3 was posted in the previous blog, Part I.

      Delete
    3. I'm really looking forward to your next blog! Unfortunately I'll have to wait untill tomorrow I guess, it's already 11 p.m. over here ;) God bless you to Bonnie!

      Latoya about Michael: and he WAS a gift from God (at 3.13)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=sbuQpbNI2qY

      I don't know if you watched this particular interview in The Netherlands before (she was on that show 2 times, the first time it was mainly about Jack Gordon, you referred several times to that one) but this one is also worhwhile to watch (as if you have any time in a day left to do that:)

      D

      Delete
    4. Oh Bonnie, one more thing (I can't seem to tear myself away from your blog ;))

      Your quote (I really love to quote, forgive me!): The devil will mimic Christ to deceive man. The devil will mimic Michael as the modern day “prophet”.

      This is what I also commented on a few days ago, when you thought that we didn't have a 'rep' of Christ here on earth because if so, evil could not reveal itself and I was asking why not, because they had a perfect example to mimick: Michael. And then I see in your blog that you gave it a thought and feel the same as I and it warms my heart so, so much! You are the ONLY person I ask such questions and talk about this, I don't talk about this with ANYONE, not even my husband. He wouldn't understand I guess. S thank you again, hugs to you!

      D

      Delete
    5. Anonymous, I am listening to this interview and I'll have to go back to it so I can finish what I was doing (dinner, haha!) But the OTHER info they are putting in there, like the hypocrites who are staging "tributes" and their bashing and lying about Michael when he was still with us thank GOD someone on T.V. is saying this!

      I don't know if you've noticed but attacks have been ramping up on the Jackson family lately. First the attacks against the family and Miss Katherine, then Janet, now Jermaine again and JOE JACKSON was reportedly 'almost arrested' in Vegas. And it's going to get worse so we really, really, REALLY have to stick by this family.

      Latoya, I hope your brothers and sisters forgive me for my ignorance. ♥♥♥

      Delete
  3. BONNIE, God's inspiration flows to you so naturally & abundantly making it difficult (for me) to add anything relevant to this beautiful Blog :o) Still you quoted "If we say Michael was the archangel then we have to say he was Christ.". In my limited knowledge, I believe Christ was & is unique but He inhabits any human walking in His steps & no world personality served Christ so fervently as Michael did during decades. Michael, a Messenger of God of our modern world would be my definition ..but sofar I may not challenge the fact that Michel's spirit & path of life were also very "coincidental" with texts of the Revelations & Prophecies.

    Many of Louis Farakhan's quotes on Michel were so true : suprising yes for such a controversial personality whose son was also very involved with Sony-bunch once...or was he maybe posted there to spy what the financial criminals's bunch conspired against Michael in 2003 with Goldman Sachs ? Just a thought as Michael's friends were anyway never in this sector.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Line,

      How is your Lady-puppy doing? Give her big smooches for me? Gently of course.♥♥♥ We finally got our kitty to come in the house last night, but he didn't want to stay. The T.V. scared him, LOL! He knows the devil's box when he sees it! Ed had it on for some background noise to make the kitty less nervous but it did the opposite. This child has NEVER been inside a home before. It was funny watching him flex his little feet on the carpet, like "what is this stuff? It's not grass!" We've been feeding him and his less sociable sister since mid-July. They were so skinny and lethargic and now they have really filled out and look healthy. I pray God keeps them safe every night. I wanted to name him "Gabriel" but Ed didn't like it. I tried again with 'Michael' but he wouldn't let me do that either. I was going through angel names. Ed couldn't see himself calling for them by those names so we went to the Bible.

      Melchizedek was out - LOL. Should have seen my husband's reaction to that! Cracked me up! Enoch, Noah, Jacob and I think he likes Elijah but we haven't decided yet.

      Everything you comment, Line, is relevant to this blog and eloquently stated. I also agree with you that Jesus was unique. He is the name upon which we call for the power of his protection. It is God's Spirit that makes us all one even though he designed each of us individually, we were all meant to me unique yet one with God.

      I believe Michael, meaning he who sings the message, was put through many tasks in the Bible. Michael Jackson too is a unique individual, one with God and showing us how to be. But he was chosen, and he wasn't just any messenger.

      When we seek God out, our gifts and individual talents come to life. I believe Michael has been here before, as I believe that "evil" has been restrained for a lot further back then 1958. ;o)

      Yes it was Farrakhan's SON IN LAW that was actually involved in the Goldman Sach's meeting. And I guess we won't know the true intentions of various individuals there until Judgment day.

      I love you Line. ♥♥♥

      Delete
    2. I just loooooove my typos!

      " . . . we were all meant to BE unique yet one with God".

      Delete
    3. Love you too, Bonnie ♥♥♥ Here it rains cats & dogs so except several walks today, Chindy (dog's name) & cozy basket are just "one". I smooched her on your behalf. Smart cats : they smelt once from far away Ed & Bonnie's home famous for good cooking & gentle care : cats are independent but they'll always find the way back to you :o) OK in future I'll stop with my dog stories but in the end animals are also God's creatures & Saint Francis of Assisi & Michael loved them too.

      New bashing gossip on the Jacksons : things cooking, yes. What did Janet finally decide about the Estate & what about Miss Katherine's audit request against them ? La Toya's virulent declarations belong to the past : only small cheering talks on Twitter since a good while. Guess she is obliged to for her own safety &/or legal purposes. It's a long way to the justice.

      Delete
    4. Chindy. Very cute name. We thought of "Mister" too for the "independent one" . . . wasn't that the name of Wendy's dog in Peter Pan? Oh no, that was Nana. Well somebody was named "Mister".

      I haven't seen/heard about the Estate with either Miss Katherine or Janet. But something is going on because Janet is getting attacked/lied about and now Mr. Joe. LaToya's Dutch T.V. interview was more then I could hope for in clarification as to what her family's been through, as well as Michael. Her book, although written for the benefit of the gang-stalkers provided the key to "parallel" sibling's lives by verifying Michael went through possibly more horrible treatment than she herself and consequently Janet may have as well.

      Michael's response to his own hell on earth was what one might expect of a person inhabited by an angel who had seen it all from afar.

      Justice also comes through truth, which we are just as responsible for standing for as God and his army of angels. If it weren't for us in the first place, God would just crumble up this earth in his hands and throw it away. So patience again becomes a virtue we must acquire a taste for. ♥

      Delete
  4. hi Bonnie, here comes Eternal_MJ LOL, yes it does seem uncanny now in the light of things being revealed about who MJ is, that I chose this name for him. As you say many people have similar names as their psuedo names, suggesting that MJ is somehow immortal/eternal.
    I've always known there was something special and important about Michael Joe but I didn't understand how or why it was that I felt that. To come to an acceptance and knowledge of him 'specifically' being chosen by God, and being used in God's purposes, fulfilling a bibilical role, makes it easier to understand why he is so loved by so many the world over.I keep seeing people commenting on facebook describing him as almost 'not being human'.....? He is often referred to by others as an angel too, although many have no clue as to how true that is!
    Anway Bonnie, glad that video was of some use to you.
    love Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny♥

      Eternal_MJ oh! It's that SPACE that makes a difference!

      There is something special about Michael Joe. I even like his name said like that. I makes me smile. I have known for a long time that Michael was involved in a Biblical role or at the very least, acting it out. However, I think what pulls me over that line is the fact that the whole world is involved in this PLAY and people are dying . . . that's not pretend. What they did to Michael is not pretend even though there were times I was tormented with that thought. It sickens me to know those thoughts ran through my head.

      Michael is most certainly human - but MORE human than we have been allowed to be. Michael remained connected and STRENGTHENED that connection to that which makes us human IN THE NATURAL ORDER OF GOD. The way GOD ORIGINALLY INTENDED US TO BE. And I believe THAT is why so many people are drawn to Michael. However most don't know what it is or how to identify what Michael had within him.

      We have a little further to go in all this and I'm working on some stuff. I won't get the blog up tonight because some of the research took longer to compile. It's easier to find past topics on this blog through GOOGLE than through this blog it's gotten so big!

      Michael is an angel. There, I made it easy for ya! :o)

      God bless you Jenny.

      Delete
  5. Hi, Bonnie - I'm starting to have a bad feeling also about the latest negative spin on the Jacksons. I posted the TMZ link below on the incident with Joe Jackson. Joe supposedly went ballistic on a guest who wanted to take his picture at a Vegas hotel. Now I find it very hard to believe that Michael's father would go off like that because of a lousy photo when he's never been one to shun publicity. It goes against everything he taught his kids since the J-5 days about how to treat fans, the public and to always give them your best. I wonder if the "guest" was a plant hired to provoke Joe into creating a scene in some way. They say Joe nearly ended up in jail because he made physical contact in anger, but the guest eventually cooled off and didn't pursue the matter. Yeah, I smell a rat - and it ain't Papa Joe!

    http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/06/joe-jackson-detained-las-vegas-hotel-assault-police-arrest-photo/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that link Micheline. I am working on that part of the blog now which I won't get up until tomorrow sometime. Hopefully early because another one is right behind it.

      I fully agree with you on this. They haven't been going after Joe much but I know things are going to be ramping up on the family now. The family knows the truth and they have to do everything they can to discredit and smear the integrity of this family. Everything they have accused the Jacksons of doing to others and EACH other is what THEY have been doing to the family and individual siblings.

      This is real easy who is behind this and what the reason is.

      The devil has but a short time. Keep praying for them please . . . And thank you for posting this. Love you very much! ♥♥♥

      Delete
  6. It's getting too late and I know I'm not going to finish the blog because I have two more videos to go through and find reference to the subject I am working on so please hang in. This will be up tomorrow. My eyeballs are tired.

    Love you all♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bonnie
    I never thought to relate MJ to the Archangel Michael per se, even after I realized he was and indeed is an angel...But I'd just like to share this thought : I think there might be many Archangels out there that we don't even know about...My only question would be, how would MJ be the Archangel Michael and still do all the other things that this Archangel is doing as well on Earth? That is, how can he be incarnate in one human body and then continue with his work in so many other different ways? This sounds really crazy but I do think I actually saw the Archangel Michael once, because an evil spirit was hurting a friend and we called upon him and he came and killed it with his spear. And MJ was still alive at the time..That's one question that just popped up now as I read this posting. It is very interesting and well put together and again, I thank you for all your work and dedication. And thank you for the blessings you gave me in the last response :) Blessings to you as well!
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nathalie,

      How does the Spirit of God inhabit more than one person at a time? The Bible does not support a "many archangels" theory. But it does support God working through many people. I had done a blog on what "arch" meant and how it was related to God, to the Arch of the Covenant and to the Ark as in Noah's Ark. In the Bible as we know it, there is only ONE archangel mentioned and that is Michael. In the Book of Enoch, depending on whose translation you read there are seven "great" angels that are translated into Archangels.

      There are also seven "angels" of the churches mentioned in Revelation two and three.

      Biblically we are not supposed to pray to the angels either, not even Michael. We pray to God in the name of Jesus as per the old testament, so I don't know how to comment on what you witnessed. Perhaps that's what you did?

      Michael Jackson was a physical, flesh and blood guy. He just happened to have a predestined purpose for which two sides wanted him and Michael chose God over the bad guy. Michael was also able to get close enough to God to have his spirit within him as we are supposed to. To me, Michael is the example of the "one with Christ" that we are supposed to aspire to. Not perfect, but made pure by that relationship with Christ. Nothing came before God to Michael.

      We will soon experience this as well. Thank you Nathalie

      Delete
    2. Correction . . . pray in the name of Jesus as per the NEW Testament, even though the savior is mentioned in the Old Testament. Sorry for the typo.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.