Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: With the Voice of an ArchAngel God Speaks

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

With the Voice of an ArchAngel God Speaks


The Angels of God
A Veil is Lifted





And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.


Comparing Matthew 24  to Revelation 6



This weekend I went through a number of struggles.  Some were with relatives, some were with myself over an issue I wasn’t sure I wanted to bring out until now and this one was long running.

Because this issue has been such a fight with me, I want to approach it cautiously and BIBLICALLY.

Back in 2009 I had a dream where I was sitting on a rock with my head down on my knees and I heard someone walk up on me.  When I looked up, it was a silhouette of Michael with the rising, morning sun behind him.  He was wearing a hat and dressed in jeans and a long sleeve shirt.  I remember feeling the morning dew and the chill in the air.  Michael motioned for me to stand up, and I did.  He then put his arm around my shoulders and we began walking.

I said nothing.  I didn’t know what to say.  Millions of thoughts ran through my mind. After a minute I felt him squeeze my shoulder closer to him, like a dad would do to a daughter he was trying to encourage, and he said to me “What are you afraid of?”

I stopped walking and looked up at him, shocked.  How did he know?  Unable to form any words, he said to me again, “What are you afraid of?”  Then “What are you waiting for?”

I looked down in the dream, in shock that he knew my turmoil and when I looked back up to answer him, he was gone and I woke up.

I think I know now why I had that dream and what I was afraid of.  But what I am waiting for, I do not know . . . the right time perhaps?  It’s been almost three years since I had that dream.  I think he’s waited long enough. 

I prayed last night, hard.  For answers.  I cried in prayer and even though the answers had been shown to me, like Daniel I anguished over things I was unsure of.  I was heartbroken because of my doubt and having to ask God yet again to show me something . . . So I asked for that help and I got it“


Michael silhouette



I will start with Revelation.  The two verses I posted above are Revelation 6:2 and Revelation 19:11.  Both describe someone on a white horse.  You get the idea from Revelation 19 that the person on the white horse is the “son of man” returning, because they call him “Faithful and True”.  It also says “in righteousness” he judges and makes war.

In the verse in Revelation 6:2, a “crown is given unto him” and he “goes forth conquering and to conquer” . . .

Is this the same being?

In Revelation 6:2 this “he” who rides out on a white horse does so after the first of the seven seals is opened.  It is the “Lamb” who opens the seals, so this can’t be Christ.  I LOOKS an awful lot like Christ but it is not him.  It is “he” who goes out “conquering and to conquer”. 

A “crown” is GIVEN unto him.  This isn’t the Christ.  This is the counterfeit.  The one who looks as Christ, as the son of man, who mimmicks the son of man and who appears to conquer and “save” the world and humanity from destroying itself.


Now, someone posted this picture on my newsfeed on Facebook.  I’m sure you will recognize it:


Norway Concert, 1992



One of the comments below that picture:

OMG he was and is the real king...of the world”…

With the knowing that there are establishment plants in the MJ community and knowing what they wanted to use him for, I just couldn’t ignore that statement.

Below is a reminder of who the battle is against.  Jesus said his kingdom is not of this world.  We are also told in the Bible WHO IS currently ruler of this world.


"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

"Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence."


The comment and the picture originally came from the MJJC forum.  I guess they would know, right?

So is Michael the “king” of this world?  Perhaps that is still to be revealed.  But if Michael’s song lyrics are true, and IF Michael is going to be portrayed as “king of this world”, it is possible to consider that his IMAGE will be used.  A “counterfeit” of Michael.

Michael the real one though, had quite another role in this deception. 

In “Stranger In Moscow”, Michael sang “take my name and just let me be”.  However in this so-closely-aligned story to the Bible prophecies, lets for now stick strictly with scripture because the answers are there.


Michael the Restrainer
(from yesterday)


The video above was submitted by TL in comments two blogs back.  This gentleman goes through both Daniel and 2 Thessalonians 2 to figure out that the “restrainer” in 2 Thessalonians 2:11 is actually the archangel, Michael.  Honestly, Daniel 12:1 tells us enough about this to figure out without 2 Thessalonians 2, but it does help us confirm and extend more on this sign of the end.

"And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.  7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way."


“withholdeth” is the same “restrains” in the New KJV.   The word “letteth” is also taken from “restrains”.  Jesus tells us in Matthew 24 the same thing, REFERENCING DANIEL.

"15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)"


Jesus puts emphasis on this when he mentions the prophecies of Daniel, but stating “whoso readeth let him understand”.  The “abomination of desolation” spoken of in Daniel appears in chapters 9, 11 and 12.  From Chapter 12:


"And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days."


That according to Hebrew Calendar is 3.58 years.  It is also in Daniel 12 on the very first verse where it states that Michael is the one who “stands up” or “leaves” – ceases to restrain the evil that must be revealed for the rest of the prophecy to be fulfilled.  This could also be years, as the death and resurrection of Christ is the beginning of the end.  At this time Satan is thrown into the pit by an angel that most scholars assume is Michael.


"Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while."


What most don’t realize is that the prophecies in Daniel include from Daniel’s time THROUGH the end times.  In Revelation, it includes history AND prophecy.

In Daniel 12:1 it talks about Michael “standing up”.  Does this only happen once? Or is it repeated from the time just before Christ’s resurrection and then again in the end days?

It says in Ecclesiastes 1:9 that "That which has been is what will be, That which is done is what will be done, And there is nothing new under the sun."  And we know that the counterfeiting of the return of the Messiah will be made to look like the “first” Messiah by the deceivers behind the Babylon deception.

The archangel Michael is also described as “your prince”.  Jesus Christ is described as “your prince” and “the prince of peace”.   There is also the false prince of peace.

If we put Daniel and Revelation together, we can see that as soon as Christ was resurrected and took his place beside God in Heaven, Christ was now reining in Heaven.   At this same time, Satan is thrown to the earth, defeated.  He is chained up in the bottomless pit by “an angel” but he doesn’t tell us which one in Revelation 20.  So I went to Enoch and I found this:


"To Michael also, the Lord said, Go and announce his crime to Samyaza and to the others who are with him who have been associated with women... Bind them for seventy generations underneath the earth, even to the day of judgment, and of consumation , until the judgment, which shall last forever, be completed. Then shall they be taken away into the lowest depths of the fire in torments, and in confinement shall they be shut up forever."

Compared to Revelation 20, is it the same event?

"And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit (abyss) and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the devil and... cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut it, and sealed it over him."

So closest match to Enoch on this is Revelation 20, which does not name Michael as the angel that throws them into the pit under the earth, but Enoch DOES name the angel as Michael.

So if by comparing those two books together, these are the same event, It seems to lay a foundation and a timeline for Jesus leaving mortality and Michael throwing Satan out of Heaven in his defeat as Christ reins next to God.

Now Daniel also prophesies about the end times and the return of the Messiah, which we can also match up in Revelation 12.


"And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book."


On that video above, The narrator then goes to Revelation 12, where Michael is mentioned again:


"And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,  8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.  9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.  12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.  14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent."


The narrator shows the correlation between Revelation 12:14 and Daniel 7:25 on the “time, times and half a time”, which says:


"And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time."


This is again, the 3.5 years which also matches the 42 months in Revelations 11:2 and 13:5, and the thousand, two hundred and threescore days in Revelation 11:3 and 12:6.

Remember from Revelation that Satan being thrown down to the earth in Revelation 12:12 is NOT THE SAME EVENT as the beast being chained in the bottomless pit and we will get into that later.  It says in Revelation 12:12 that the devil has “great wrath” because he “knows he has but a short time.”  When Christ returns, Satan and his agents will be thrown into the lake of fire and there is no return after that.

At 3:40 on that “Michael the Restrainer” video, the narrator is still reading down through Revelation 12, and he says that “Michael is holding back the revealing of the anti-Christ [in Daniel 12] but at some point in the future he will be called back to Heaven to battle Lucifer.”

This also happened in the same pattern with the birth of Jesus, his death and resurrection.  This is told in Daniel and it is also told in Revelation.  We have two events in history that foreshadow each other, that are patch worked in different books of the Bible, to be revealed if we make the connections.





The Archangel Michael is first mentioned in the book of Jude in relation to a dispute with Satan over the body of Moses where Michael says “The Lord rebuke you.”  Jude is also the book in which its only chapter talks about the prophecies of Enoch even though they are non-existent in our modern Bibles.  He is the ONLY Archangel mentioned in the Bible.  The only other angel mentioned by name in our modern Bibles is Gabriel and he is not given the title of Archangel in the Bible.

TL posted the link to the video below (labeled part 2 even though it’s different then the gentleman’s video above), and this also talks about “Michael the restrainer”.  I had a problem with this version and I will show you where and why:


Part 2


I agree with her up to 3:11 on the video, where she references (as the guy in the video above did) the book of Daniel, but she emphasizes a different chapter of Daniel.  I am in agreement with her reference of Matthew 24, where Jesus tells us to remember the prophecies of Daniel.  But then she mentions the “2300 days” or “Two thousand, three hundred days”.

I posted about this on a comment last blog, linked here.  I posted all of Daniel Chapter 8 through the end of the vision.  The vision begins with verse one and ends at verse 14.  I took into consideration that this particular video was posted back in March of 2009.  She is taking the 2300 days literally and I don’t think that is right.  The reason I don’t is because of the things that happen in the vision had BEEN HAPPENING long before 2009.  If you read the WHOLE CHAPTER OF DANIEL 8, you understand that these things begin taking place not long after the resurrection of Christ. 

In Daniel 9, the angel comes back and explains to Daniel the vision that caused him so much anguish.  Between verses 22 – 27, the angel begins to break down this time line for Daniel.  It is in these verses that the angel tells of the coming of the Messiah and the ultimate sacrifice but also of the end time false Messiah.  It is here the angel tells Daniel of the 70 weeks (matches the seventy generations that the lawless angels are in the bottomless pit in Enoch), which we covered earlier on the blog about the “clock of sevens” and “Conspiracy against God” – That is a lot more than 2300 days, isn’t it?

Daniel is also told about the seven weeks and the three score and two weeks (62 weeks) when Messiah is cut off.  This is important to remember.

The “Messiah” is “cut off” but “not for himself” in those verses.  What does this mean?  Is this the crucifixion?  Or does this mean something else because it also tells of this future “the end shall come with a flood” which is mentioned in Daniel 9:26.  There was no flood in Jesus’ time.  It is also a foreshadowing prophecy because the “end” also came with Noah’s flood.

Could the “Messiah” being cut off also mean “being taken out of the way”?

Daniel is given this vision from his time through the end times, which is where I believe this 2300 days is coming from.  The seventy Weeks is the 70 Jubilees and here’s why.

In Daniel 10, Daniel is still in mourning and here we see the “Prince” Michael mentioned for the first time.  Daniel is told to remember what is written in the scripture of truth – that none stand with the angel in this battle but Michael, your prince.  Daniel 9 and 10 both concern the vision in Daniel 8.

In Daniel 11, the angel continues from chapter 10, where he goes into detail and he continues to break it down piece by piece the vision in chapter 8.  Daniel 8 is the same beast in Daniel eleven with the horns.  And these kingdoms represented by the heads and the horns are all through history FROM THE TIME of Daniel through now.

So when this woman in the video above states that the 2300 days has not happened yet, in that I strongly disagree.  I believe the 2300 days are YEARS, and the breakdown of this in Daniel chapters nine through eleven, WITH the 70 weeks (Jubilees) and 7 weeks (clock of sevens) tells us this.  In Daniel 12, we are told that Michael is the restrainer, which connects us to Jesus’s warning to pay heed to Daniel’s prophecies about the end time in Matthew 24, and 2 Thessalonians 2:6-7.







The Answer to the Prayer



You think you are doing such a good job exposing lies and crimes until you realize that you spend the last three years being fearful of facing the one truth that has been there the whole time.

That prayer that I sobbed into the wall behind my bed last night was exactly this:


Please God, I don’t want to mislead people.  I know the truth has to be told but what If I’m wrong?  I know you don’t want me to mislead people and I’m sorry I have doubts.  I don’t want to have doubts.  You know I love you and only want to tell the truth.  I don’t want anyone hurt so please . . . please show me something so that I know for sure and am not telling people wrong . . .

Is Jesus and the Archangel Michael one in the same?


The pain in my heart was heavy because I felt like I was disappointing him.  I finished rubbing the back of my already sleeping husband (he didn’t hear my sniffles).  I turned off the light before I got up from the bed and I went into the bathroom to clean my face and blow my nose (sorry, but I did).

I told my husband goodnight, because he stirred.  He did not see my face.  I went out and shut the door and back to the office area and sat at my computer.

I checked my stats.

For the last month almost every single day, the search term “Michael Jackson through the Bible” has shown up and it has always been from the same location, same I.P. number.  They usually land on the blog page where I covered Michael’s bible study notes (last year).  Then it dawned on me to do a search for “Jesus + Archangel Michael”

The first couple of search results I clicked on took me to anti-Jehovah’s Witness web pages.  Both web pages was all about how Jehovah’s Witnesses are  a cult and how they teach people wrong . . . and the issue that was first and foremost discussed on these two blogs was the fact that Jehovah’s Witness believed that Jesus was the archangel Michael incarnate.

As I read down through these pages, they did issue certain Bible passages as examples of why Jesus could not have been an angel, but I didn’t agree with their interpretations.  The verse most scrutinized was this one:


For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:


The same verse they claim the Jehovah’s Witnesses use to prove Jesus is the archangel is the same one they use to claim he’s not.  And their argument was the same as mine last year when I WAS disclaiming Jehovah’s Witnesses.  That argument was that the “shout, with the voice of an archangel” meant that Jesus will descend WITH an archangel.

And I thought I was right back then . . . but I wasn’t because that’s NOT what it says is it?  And those claiming that aren’t right either.  Not to mention that both these anti-Jehovah Witness web sites went so far in trying to explain this non-existent interpretation of what “with the voice of an archangel” meant, it made no sense because they were OVER-explaining to the point of contradicting other things taught in the Bible.  So I closed out of those web sites and kept looking.

What I found later, was a website that blew my mind.  A website that contained a LIST OF BIBLE VERSES in which the “angel of the Lord” was mentioned, all the way back from Genesis to Revelation.

In each one of these passages or almost all of them, an “angel of the Lord” came to one prophet or the other and “the Lord” spoke to them.

An “angel of the Lord” first appears in Genesis 31 to Jacob:

"And the angel of God spake unto me in a dream, saying, Jacob: And I said, Here am I.  12 And he said, Lift up now thine eyes, and see, all the rams which leap upon the cattle are ringstraked, speckled, and grisled: for I have seen all that Laban doeth unto thee.  13 I am the God of Bethel, where thou anointedst the pillar, and where thou vowedst a vow unto me: now arise, get thee out from this land, and return unto the land of thy kindred."

Here an “angel of the Lord” identifies himself as God.

Again to Israel, who was previously called Jacob, in Genesis 48:

"And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day,

16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth."

Again God is described by ISRAEL, the patriarch of the TRIBES of Israel, as “The angel who redeemed me”.

You can pair this up with an almost identical description of Christ in the Gospel of Luke:

"Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,"

More?  How about Moses in Exodus 3? -

"And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.  3 And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.

4 And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I.  5 And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.  6 Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God."

In the dream I had about the rapture back in 1980 I also had to throw my hands up over my face because of the brightness of Him that was talking to me as I was “taken up”.  This was after I pulled a golden cord – a string that hung from a chandelier as I faced the one that devoured innocence.  But back to the Bible: New Testament after the resurrection of Jesus, Paul mentions the angel of the Lord again in reference to Moses.


"And when forty years were expired, there appeared to him in the wilderness of mount Sina an angel of the Lord in a flame of fire in a bush."


In John 8, Jesus also reconciles who he is by telling the Pharisees and Jews that he is the same “I Am” that he told Moses at the burning bush”


"Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?  58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am."

Angels are messengers of God.  In Revelation 1-5 chapters, an angel is telling John of the things to come at the end of days.  As he gives John the message to give to the seven churches, we learn something about the seven spirits of God:


John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;


The angel is telling John that the messages he is giving these seven churches are from the seven spirits of God.

"And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead."

Here we learn that the seven churches each have an angel the John is instructed to write these messages to, declaring that “He that hath the seven Spirits of God” are telling John these things to write to them.

And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.”

The lamps of fire are the “seven Spirits of God” . . . they are witnesses.  Messangers.  Angels.

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

In this passage we learn that the “Lamb” as “it h as been slain” is none other than Christ himself, and he has the seven Spirits of God also symbolized in the seven horns on the lamb which was slain.  It also says that these seven Spirits of God were “sent forth into all the earth”.   Messengers of God, of God himself.


Messengers – Angels


John the Baptist, which Jesus also said was Elijah returned to them.

"For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he."

"Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts."


God speaks to others as an “Angel of the Lord” -

Hagar and Abraham . . .

"And the angel of the Lord said unto her, Return to thy mistress, and submit thyself under her hands.  10 And the angel of the Lord said unto her, I will multiply thy seed exceedingly, that it shall not be numbered for multitude.

11 And the angel of the Lord said unto her, Behold, thou art with child and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the Lord hath heard thy affliction.  12 And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.  13 And she called the name of the Lord that spake unto her, Thou God seest me: for she said, Have I also here looked after him that seeth me?"

"And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is.

18 Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will make him a great nation."

"And the angel of the Lord called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time,  16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the Lord, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:

17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;  18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice."


God and Joshua -

"And an angel of the Lord came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said, I made you to go up out of Egypt, and have brought you unto the land which I sware unto your fathers; and I said, I will never break my covenant with you."


God and Manoah -

"But the angel of the Lord did no more appear to Manoah and to his wife. Then Manoah knew that he was an angel of the Lord.  22 And Manoah said unto his wife, We shall surely die, because we have seen God."


“ . . . Through the Bible” I was told. 




The Voice of the Archangel



So is it Jesus?


We were told in 1 Thessalonians 4:16 – "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:"


How does this surely tie Christ in with the Archangel Michael?  You almost want to believe that since the Jehovah’s witnesses and the Seventh Day Adventists are the only ones seemingly to teach this, that it has to be wrong because they are, after all “cults” . . . aren’t they?

But it’s in scripture.  You may not agree with their militant “visitations” requirements for their members and you may not agree with what they did to Michael Jackson, but look what happened to him AFTER he left that church?

We were given another story by the press and in interviews a young Michael who we all know by now, told stories mostly to protect others.  Latoya was kidnapped by Jack Gordon, Janet was neck deep in the industry and Michael also had to protect his mother, who was and to my knowledge still is very much a member of that church.

Below, the scripture in the Gospel of John tells us who’s voice belongs to the “archangel”:


"For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;  27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,  29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation."

Not the voice FROM an archangel but HIS VOICE.  And just to get the Jehovah’s witnesses and Seventh Day Adventists off the hook here, they are not the ONLY ONES who believed Jesus and the Archangel Michael were the same.


Early Protestant Beliefs

Some early Protestant scholars identified Michael with the pre-incarnate Christ, basing their view, partly on the juxtaposition of the "child" and the archangel in Revelation 12, and partly on the attributes ascribed to him in Daniel.” – Source, Wikipedia/Michael_(archangel)_earlyprotestantviews

So what changed?

"But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction."

Next we will look into some other truths hidden, twisted and misinterpreted by those who infiltrated the churches.


Privacy
“Now there’s a lesson to learn
Stories are twisted and turned…”


Cry
“…They have not a clue
When it’s all gonna end…
…stories buried and left untold
someone is hiding the truth…
…all you have to do is reach for the truth”


I AM the Alpha and Omega
IAM the beginning and the End
I AM coming soon . . .
Submitted by “Anonymous”

I AM – In love with you and all your ways.  Thank you God for showing me to the answers to my prayer – THROUGH THE BIBLE as you have told me time and time again – Amen.



19 comments:

  1. Well, Obama BIG TIME lost the debate but it doesn't matter. You have two Zionists looking like their mob handlers have asked them to "make the fight look good". One opponent is a Mormon Mason masquerading as a Christian and the other is a Zionist Muslim masquerading as a Christian who mocks the sermon on the mount. Pretty sad when the ONLY ONE against the privately owned Federal Reserve got sidelined yet again, just because he called for it's cold-turkey rehab away from the teat of the American taxpayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I've been waiting for you to discuss the Jesus/Archangel Michael issue Bonnie. And we've just had the feast day of St Michael on the 29th of Sep.

    http://thepathlesstaken7.blogspot.com.au/2010/09/padre-pios-advice-pray-to-st-michael.html

    You may be familiar with this, I don't know if you are into Padre Pio or not. Anyhow, he was into the ARchangel Michael.

    TL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TL,

      Well, you're late :o) I discussed it last year but as a Jehovah's Witness heresy (among their others, such as their "Divine Plan for the Ages")

      Praying TO the saints is very non-biblical. Even the angel in Revelation told John "do not do that, I am your fellowservant". And Padre Pio, if his life's history written is even close to being true, describes a man possessed, not a saint:

      "According to the diary of Father Agostino da San Marco, his spiritual director in San Marco in Lamis, the young Francesco Forgione was afflicted with a number of illnesses. At six he suffered from a grave gastroenteritis, which kept him bedridden for a long time. At ten he caught typhoid fever. At 17, he suddenly fell ill, complaining of loss of appetite, insomnia, exhaustion, fainting spells, and terrible migraines. He vomited frequently and could absorb only milk and cheese.
      The hagiographers say that it was during this time, together with his physical illness, that inexplicable phenomena began to occur. According to their stories, one could hear strange noises coming from his room at night – sometimes screams or roars. During prayer, brother Pio remained in a stupor, as if he were absent. One of Pio's fellow friars claims to have seen him in ecstasy, levitating above the ground.[10]
      In June 1905, Padre Pio's health was so weak that his superiors decided to send him to a mountain convent, in the hope that the change of air would do him some good. His health got worse, however, and doctors advised that he return to his home town. But, even there, his health continued to worsen.
      In addition to his childhood illnesses, throughout his life Padre Pio suffered from "asthmatic bronchitis". He also had a large kidney stone, with frequent abdominal pains. He further suffered from a chronic gastritis, which later turned into an ulcer. He also suffered from inflammations of the eye, of the nose, of the ear and of the throat, and eventually formed rhinitis and chronic otitis." - Source, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pio_of_Pietrelcina

      Spiritual suffering

      Padre Pio stated that he believed the love of God is inseparable from suffering and that suffering all things for the sake of God is the way for the soul to reach God.[6] He felt that his soul was lost in a chaotic maze, plunged into total desolation, as if he were in the deepest pit of hell. During his period of spiritual suffering, his followers believe that Padre Pio was attacked by the Devil, both physically and spiritually.[6] His followers also believe that the Devil used diabolical tricks in order to increase Padre Pio's torments. These included apparitions as an "angel of light" and the alteration or destruction of letters to and from his spiritual directors. Padre Augustine confirmed this when he said:
      The Devil appeared as young girls that danced naked without any clothes on, as Christ Crucified, as a young friend of the friars, as the Spiritual Father or as the Provincial Father; as Pope Pius X, a Guardian Angel, as St. Francis and as Our Lady.[12]
      Now, twenty-two days have passed since Jesus allowed the devils to vent their anger on me. My Father, my whole body is bruised from the beatings that I have received to the present time by our enemies. Several times, they have even torn off my shirt so that they could strike my exposed flesh" - Same source

      Transverberation:
      St. John of the Cross describes the phenomenon of transverberation as follows:
      The soul being inflamed with the love of God which is interiorly attacked by a Seraph, who pierces it through with a fiery dart. This leaves the soul wounded, which causes it to suffer from the overflowing of divine love.[2]" - Same source.

      Doesn't any of this scare you?

      Delete
    2. Oh yes, it does scare me, for sure. He almost seemed like a perfect candidate for an exorcism. It seems like the debate goes on regarding Padre Pio. Some think he was completely possessed and others think he was a living breathing saint so who knows for sure? He had a real thing about Michael though. This intrigued me about him. You said in the blog you'd mentioned the Jehovah subject but I gathered not in this light that you've spoken of presently. I had just wondered when you might wonder about it in the context that Michaels Mum would see it in. Of all those lovely baby boys she had she chose that name for him (it'd have very special meaning if you were of her religious persuasion). Michael, the chosen one. Wouldn't you just love to sit down and have a chat with Katherine? Anyhow, this topic reminds me yet again of Janets interview on Piers and her saying Michael knew who he was etc...and Bonnie I think about Padre Pio sometimes and feel as though his apparent love of God caused him nothing but constant persecution. Just reminds me of someone else.

      TL

      Delete
    3. Hi Bonnie and TL,

      In one of his letters, Padre Pio told when a man went to confession and told him all his dirty sins against God and Mary and tried to make normal, natural, and humanly understandable all his sinful actions. Padre Pio told him to say: "Live Jesus and Mary forever" and the man disappeared.

      Maybe I'm wrong, but I do not think that Padre Pio was possessed, I definitely think that he was tormented by the devil for years. He is an example of struggle, humility, strength, faith and love. In his fight against the devil, Padre Pio showed that the power of God is stronger. It reminds me very much of the story of the young girl Anneliese Michel (The Exorcism of Emily Rose), she shows a case of demonic possession, but Padre Pio, not in my opinion.

      Delete
    4. Anonymous and TL,

      This is why I disagree with Pio's predicament and I could be wrong too, but the Bible is not. Pio as a priest, especially a Friar, should have enough faith in God that he was not constantly tormented. This isn't the same as Job, this guy was actually INHABITED if the stories of screams and roars coming from his room are accurate.

      The devil cannot stay where God is. And if God was there and God was stronger, then why did Pio have these constant struggles?

      The Catholic church is rife with pagan symbolism. Their rituals are paganistic. I'm not saying that this is why Pio had these problems, but Christ is stronger, and from what I have read about Pio, he's a really poor example of the power of Christ.

      Anyhow this blog is not about Pio. It's about Jesus Christ and the Angels of God. Interesting, but debate over.

      Delete
  3. 1992 Norway Concert crowd pic : very impressive. Michael indeed became too powerful in many ways, his influence on the people made that THEY had to conspire to destroy him : Sony/Branca & your many agents from the 1980s to 2009, you do recognize yourselves, don't you ?

    The Daniel's Prophecies are in fact always troubling whenever we talk about Michael or our times even if the wars on Heaven & the Bible prophecies are at times a bit abstract to me. But watching "Cry" or "Stranger In Moskow" alone already make me love God & Michael even more. "Cry" : a long chain around the Earth of loving brotherly humans of all ethnicities & ages, conscious of their mission for God & the good of humanity : Michael there again spoke through the Voice of God. "Stranger in Moscow" : the extreme loneliness & despair of several individuals surviving in a world of indifference & coldness reflect well the hidden moral misery & isolation many people suffer...with a hope though at the end when as a symbol, a healing rain from the sky washes their pain & all the mud & sadness the society put them into : but the healing of their souls & renewed hope came from "above", not the society. Michael's own real deep despair in this short film at the time his enemies really started to kill him, his career, good name, pride & dignity is poignant. Sorry if I expressed my own vision of these 2 wonderful Michael's messages. Alike "Will You Be There" or e.g. "What More Can I Give", these real gems should now be much more often broadcasted worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Line,

      Daniel's prophecies although troubling (they troubled him too) should be taken seriously especially considering some of them have already happened. In the entertainment industry "rain" represented "riches" or "wealth", money showered down on an individual who makes their deal with the devil. "Rainman" of course, being the devil or an agent of who is the "dealer" of the artist's "fixes".

      In that respect I see Michael walking out into the rain with his head up as a defiant gesture - "bring it on, I'm not afraid of you." A stranger in Moscow could describe ANY individual who alone is fighting evil against the "popular" majority. I love that song and it was the very first Michael song that got to me. That day I really "felt him" for the first time.

      I agree with you - "Will you Be There", "What More Can I Give" is a beautiful and TRUE song. "This is It" I love, "You Are My Life", "Earth Song" and "We've Had Enough", "They Don't Care About Us", "Speechless", "Gone Too Soon" - you knew was more than just a "Ryan White" tribute don't you? Gone too Soon - the goodness that "restrained" evil - here one day, gone one night.

      *sigh* I dread what is coming, I really do.

      Delete
    2. Sorry, Bonnie, I expressed myself clumsily before as it is true one cannot put even a marvelous Message Song like "Cry" before the teaching of the Holy Bible which, although I do not master it as you do, I DO respect alike Jesus' teaching in the New Testament. With the old Testament, Prophecies or Revelations often seem surrealistic to me even if some now do really materialize : badly I see the world too often with my limited perspective of earth(wo)man.

      Now nothing to do with the Bible & its Prophecies : Nostradamus, French apothecary & famous "seer" published his book "The Prophecies" in 1555. According to experts, many major world events he predicted are supposed to still happen, among them on Para. "Interpretations" :

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostradamus

      "A major, underlying theme is an impending invasion of Europe by Muslim forces from further east and south headed by the expected Antichrist, directly reflecting the then-current Ottoman invasions and the earlier Saracen equivalents, as well as the prior expectations of the Mirabilis Liber.[4] All of this is presented in the context of the supposedly imminent end of the world—even though this is not in fact mentioned[26] – a conviction that sparked numerous collections of end-time prophecies at the time, not least an unpublished collection by Christopher Columbus.[27]"

      This particular topic became famous & intriguing to many some 30 years ago & always comes back depending of the news. Misinterpretation or not ? Syria-Turkey's next developments... Nostradamus also "foretell of the false prophet in the book of Revelation" & "Resurrection of the Dead in the 21st Century - Century 10, Quatrain 74(1)". There he may have been inspired by the Holy Bible.

      http://www.qsl.net/w5www/nostradamus.html

      Again, this man was a "seer", maybe a genius or much less, but not God. However Nostradamus' own prophecies remain an enigma.

      Delete
    3. "Gasp!" Line, I didn't see anything clumsy in what you said! I believe Michael's songs such as Cry were very much Biblically inspired as was Michael himself. I LOVE your (wo)man. Did we really cause "woe" to "man"? I'm really sorry :o(

      Ooooh, Nostradamus! I see him from my limited knowledge of him in person, as another "Solomon" like sorcerer. Part of the plan to draw people away from God and to people like him as "keepers of the truth".

      This battle does not have anything to do with Muslim vs. Jew or Kariate vs. Talmudic or U.S.A. vs. Terrorists or Conservative vs. Liberal - These are all just cover distractions from the real battle. I don't believe the anti-Christ is going to come from Islam, but who knows what lie they are going to cook up? Islam is another religion set up to divide man against man. (read Hagar and God's prophecy to her about Ishmael). This is ALL about Christ vs. Satan, God vs. Lucifer. We are just the vessels and game pieces through which they work. One is doing this FOR US (God) and the other is doing this for himself (Devil).

      However, people like Nostradamus have their value because the deceivers always announce themselves by trying to re-write prophecy that's already been written over 2,000 years ago, and more.

      Delete
  4. Hi Bonnie,
    Person on a white horse and a crown is given unto him:
    http://gracemj.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/jackson220_1538878f.jpg

    I'm sorry if you consider this a stupid question, but why is it important to know if Jesus is archangel Michael? I have a hard time reading the biblical passages because my lack of knowledge and because of the use of the typical, 'oldfashioned' english language. Maybe I didn't understand the blog in the way you ment it to be.
    Bonnie, how do you feel about our Michael often portrayed himself as an angel? Also Michael as angel stepping on 'the devil'? Was he so 'full' of himself (wich I don't believe that to be true), or was it a message about who he really was?
    Thanks Bonnie for your fight and dedication, I' admire you so much and I hope our questions will be answered, in time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there are TWO white horses in Revelation. One is a copy of the other, the counterfeit. A visual of 2 Thessalonians 2:2-4,

      "That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

      3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

      4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

      Why is it important to know if Jesus and the Archangel are the same? Because it reveals the truth and closes the gap in the prophecies. And that makes it harder for the deceivers to twist the scriptures to deceive you.

      I don't think Michael portrayed himself as anything as much as the INDUSTRY and the establishment did and continue to do. Michael was the messenger. All he did was sing for God. God's message. It is what others who controlled his image did and are doing and WILL DO in Michael's name that Michael's leaving enabled them to do.

      Michael leaving begins the separating of the wheat from the chaffe, so that evil can be revealed. They can't bring out the counterfeit with the real one still present can they?

      "7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

      8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:" - 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8.

      Michael the archangel defeats the devil. The archangel does not have the power to do with without Christ. There is a reason that Michael is called the archangel. The "Arc of the Covenant" and the "Ark" of Noah.

      Definition of ARC

      1
      : the apparent path described above and below the horizon by a celestial body (as the sun)
      2
      a : something arched or curved
      b : a curved path
      3
      : a sustained luminous discharge of electricity across a gap in a circuit or between electrodes; also : arc lamp
      4
      : a continuous portion (as of a circle or ellipse) of a curved line - Meriam Webster.

      In Hebrew:

      3. a place or thing offering shelter or protection
      4. Dialect a chest, box, or coffer

      5. A shelter or refuge.

      An Archangel - A vessel in which God appears to people?

      Random House:
      For a list of words related to archangel, see:
      Individuals and Titles - archangel: chief angel; one of seven chief angels in Bible

      Wiki -
      "The Hebrew Bible uses the terms מלאכי אלוהים (malakhi Elohim; Angels of God),[2] "The Hebrew word for angel is "malach," which means messenger, for the angels are God's messengers to perform various missions." מלאכ י י (malakhi Adonai; Angels of the Lord),[3] בני אלוהים (b'nai elohim; sons of God) and הקדושים (ha-qodeshim; the holy ones) to refer to beings traditionally interpreted as angelic messengers.

      I will explain more on these later. No Michael Jackson was not full of himself. He was full of God but that too will be twisted and turned.

      All questions will be answered in time I have faith in that. But please don't admire me. God put this info out there, not me. I'm just trying to pull it together from underneath the lies. ♥ I am amazed and in awe of what is being revealed just as you. God is my sustenance. I am lost without him in all this. I have to keep praying and asking for guidance with each twist I see.

      Delete
    2. Yes, I do admire you! But in a way that you suffered so much through this journey, yet you never gave up, although you had your doubts about continuing your blog several times! I admire your perseverance, I wish I had as much as you of that!
      Thank you for your extensive answer, I'm still not sure if I 'get' what you are trying to explain but I will read your blog again and will search some info in my own language, to understand it better. About the images of Michael portrayed as an angel, I always thought that much of it was done on behalf of himself? There were lots of paintings in his house where he is portrayed as or with angels, or pictures of him sitting on a trown or with a crown on his head. Also he was an angel in 'you are not alone'. Im pretty sure Michael wouldn't have allowed this if it was only done by the INDUSTRY. Why would't he want the be pottrayed this way if he wasn't behind 'the message' that it gave of? That is something that I keep on wondering about. I still see him as a messenger, an angel if you will.
      Have you seen the documentary about dr. Conrad Murray, in which he was telling he had a revelation, that the holy spirit came to him? I always found it an odd part. s it possible that in some way it was a 'revelation' from Michael? This is the transscript:

      After being widely blamed for Jacksons death,
      Murray had a spiritual revelation

      “The darkest moment occured within the first weeks
      commencing with the passing of Michael
      On july 15 2009, at three o clock a.m., things changed
      The holy spirit came to me...
      I could feel the warmth, I could see his face...
      I could see his garment as he came down and touched me...
      He lifted me out of…..that hole of darkness….
      He brought me to the light….
      He saved me, he protected me…..
      I am protected and he will put me and keep me safely
      In the secret chambers of his Tabernakel
      Thank you father, thank you, thank you…
      I love you Lord.”

      Delete
    3. Anonymous,

      What I am trying to say in the blog is that Jesus and the Archangel were the same. Not the same in the sense that they had bodies, but that same "of God" spirit. This is why I went into the seven Spirits of God mentioned in Revelation. And You'll have to be patient on the rest. I can't tell the whole story in one blog post. There is more coming.

      Michael's handlers were the most responsible for the way he was portrayed in the press and the media, which is 99% of what we got of Michael. Most of Michael's true self was in his interviews (even though I believe we had some fake Michael's intermingled like with Bashir), and most assuredly his art . . . HIS art. the paintings? If Michael himself commissioned those, I believe he was trying to tell us something, EVEN THOUGH the same "message" could very well be taken and used to the advantage of the NEW AGE agenda and the one world religion. Michael's REAL MESSAGE was not, and had nothing to do with self promotion. It had to do with the "last chance" warnings that God wanted Michael to give us. Find love, Find truth, This is It . . . Your Last Chance to wake up to the love of the truth.

      Murray . . . Not sure what to think about that. Could be another deception meant to use the image of Michael. Not sure.

      Delete
  5. hi Bonnie.
    I'm sorry you got upset, but your words of how you rubbed your husbands back as he slept, and only stirred a little when you said goodnight to him, awww Bonnie, that sounded so sweet. I smiled to myself, almost got choked up, as to have that closeness with someone, even if it's just you for that moment giving out that affection,it benefits you as the giver of that love too. Very sweet, I love it when you give us little insights into your day/night.
    One thing though I must admit to be a little confused and mind boggled by this blog. I've tried reading it over again, but somehow the sense of it doesn't hit home to me. It's me, not you Bonnie. :-(
    I know you are searching for answers and feel a responsibility towards what you say on this blog, but can you please answer me something? Did at one point you wonder whether Michael Joe Jackson was indeed the Archangel Michael?
    Or am I confusing The Archangel Michael with Michael mentioned in Daniel 12, the prince who protects the children? So is that Michael, in the book of Daniel, not the Archangel Michael?
    Please be patient with my confusion.
    So your anguish was whether Jesus and The Archangel Michael are infact one and the same? Woo this is really deep and confusing for me.
    Much love to you Bonnie as always, please forgive my ignorance. You have explained in such detail, and so I'm sorry that I still am struggling to get clarity over who is who and what role they play in what is these last days.♥ But as you said above in the comment, all will be revealed in time.......and to keep the faith. Bless you Bonnie, and say hello to your husband from me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny, LOL! I don't think about the implications of people in different parts of the world reading about my sleeping husband or his sore back. He just looks like a little kid when he sleeps and it's so endearing. Then he acts like a little kid when he's awake! LOL! (Sorry dear!)

      Did I wonder if at one point that the Archangel Michael was Michael Joe Jackson? Yes I did. I still do. The Michael in Daniel 12:1 IS the Archangel Michael.

      Is Michael JACKSON the Archangel in the flesh? Don't know for 100% sure. But there is no question that there was EXTREME lengths people in various industries across the globe went in order to keep control over him. It's pretty hard to discount that Michael was a bit more valuable to them then just another "pop" star. One has to wonder . . . (wonder after the beast?) why no expense was spared to build that image.

      I am still putting info together and I want to do it BIBLICALLY. So please have patience with ME too! LOL!

      I will say hi to hubby for you. :o)

      Delete
  6. Hi Bonnie,

    Thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart - I know now I am not alone. I never thought there were others who had such extensive knowledge about the 'real' history of humankind, let alone how it touches on Michael Jackson and the misrepresentation of details surrounding his life. I find it strange that MJ shares so much of a connection into all of this - I wouldn't have even known about the true system of the world if I hadn't investigated into his death.
    Thanks to this site, I am finally able to re-open my research into the Holy Word and how the current world's events line up with the Word. It is a shame that people have been so mislead; these past few days have grieved me deeply when I look around at the masses, or even watch television. It's insufferable. And it's even more unbearable when you know in your heart that you can't just explain it all to them...they've been under the system's control too long.
    It is things like these how I know the Lord exists around me, and is ordaining my path. How else would I have known of these matters?
    Mrs. Bonnie I urge you to continue this blog; I will be visiting daily from now on. I want to spread the word of the Lord, the deception, the truth...and your blog is an excellent place to begin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diamandus,

      Are you the same one that has a Youtube channel? You're into 80's music? (Me too, but all music, not just 80's)

      Thank you for the compliment but my "extensive knowledge" on the history of human kind has been "deepened" only in the last three + years.

      I don't think it's strange that Michael Jackson has a connection to all this. But most of my family thinks I'M STRANGE for thinking he does. I knew things were crooked in the world and I knew Biblical prophecy was coming, but I didn't know it was THIS BAD and we were THIS CLOSE. I can thank God for using Michael to wake me up.

      That is my weakness. Getting all bent out of shape over the things that are going on in the news, and now here in the states where we are going to suffer another election, watching fake people with fake policies walk the runway and spoonfeed us sewage about how they're going to "change the world".

      I think I hit my worst emotional turmoil over that very thing you stated, Diamandus. Not having any say or control over those that won't get out from under the system. I don't want to see what's going to happen. I have people in my own family that will fall and I can't do anything about it.

      Thank you for your vote of confidence. I will definitely keep in prayer with that responsibility. God bless you, Bonnie

      Delete
  7. Hi Bonnie,

    I know you are taking a risk stepping out by faith and sharing what is on your heart, so God bless you for that, and I think it is very, very important to keep our eyes on Jesus and trust His Word because in the end time that we are living in, there will be many who will try to deceive us...even those who confess Jesus as their Lord and Saviour...which is a very scarey thought. God's promises will be fulfilled, one by one, and He is the ONLY ONE that we can truly trust when so many new ways of thinking are being thrown at us. You are right...we are told to test the spirits and we have to do that, and if what we are being told by the masses doesn't match up to what God says in His Word, then we know the spirit from which it comes...we know a tree by it's fruit. If we don't have a firm foundation and our hearts rooted in the love of Christ, it will be easy to be swayed, so we have to keep on our guard at all times.I want to encourage you today... Keep on keeping on:) God Bless:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.