Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Elias, Elisha, Jesus and Michael

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Elias, Elisha, Jesus and Michael


The Battle of Armageddon
Preparing for Revelation




"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.  30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:  32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."


Tough weekend.

In the United States, we have an election coming up and I am not looking forward to it.  And the reason I am not looking forward to it is because I like neither choice our government has given us.  My husband is into this election.  I am not.

I wrote a blog this weekend “How to Corrupt an Election by Intrigue”.  It was information and disbelief that I had been harboring since the first few months of this year.  If things can get this crooked in the state I live in, what of the rest of the country?  We are watching multi-level corruption in motion with greased gears.

No matter what the outcome it is not going to be pretty from either side of the political fence.  And judging by the posts of Facebook and Twitter, very few people are informed as to what is really going on.  It’s depressing.

Today, while dealing with the fallout from that article I ran across information on the CNBC executive who’s children were killed.  Micheline had sent me that article some days back but it wasn’t until today that I saw the second half of the story.  I have been useless the rest of the day.  It’s been one of those days in which I really need God.  I wrote about it here “Elements of a Global Conspiracy”.  I could not stop the tears and I could not stop shaking my head.

This weekend, I heard a song in the car.  It was a newer song so it caught my attention.  I want to share it with you below as I feel it fits any situation for those who are just at a loss.  Imagine reading the article above about the two dead children and this song . . . I love God, but holding on gets harder with each new atrocity we run smack into . . .


God I Need You Now


I am currently reading in Leviticus (arguably the most trying book to understand, even more so than Revelation), and as I thought, more of it does make sense, understanding what we are made of and what God was trying to express to us.

I wanted to touch on that a little bit with Michelangelo’s painting in mind.   You know the one – “Creation of Adam”, which I believe probably should have been called “The Fall of Man”.



More on Michelangelo and DNA



In Leviticus 16, God is still instructing Moses on how Aaron is to perform the animal sacrifices to atone for their sins.  Through most of these chapters, things are stated quite repetitively.  Peace offerings, Sin offerings, burnt offerings, the scapegoat (yes, there is a literal scapegoat in the Bible).

I remember that Latoya kept calling Dr. Conrad Murray the “fall guy”.    When I did some comparison I learned that “fall guy” and “scapegoat” are the same in regard to criminal activity.  It also means they are INNOCENT.


"A fall guy is a person who is used as a scapegoat; someone who ends up taking the blame (or being held responsible) for the actions of another person or group. " - Source, Wikipedia


In Leviticus the word “scapegoat” is actually used in reference to – well, a goat!

And he shall take the two goats, and present them before the Lord at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.  8 And Aaron shall cast lots upon the two goats; one lot for the Lord, and the other lot for the scapegoat.

9 And Aaron shall bring the goat upon which the Lord's lot fell, and offer him for a sin offering.  10 But the goat, on which the lot fell to be the scapegoat, shall be presented alive before the Lord, to make an atonement with him, and to let him go for a scapegoat into the wilderness.


In Biblical times, the scapegoat was the goat that was brought in to the Lord alive, and then let go.  (Casting lots is something they did to settle a disagreement, like throwing dice or flipping a coin).  It is a term also used in an auction-like theme or deciding who would get something over another, like when they “cast lots” for the clothing they ripped off of Jesus”.

So in Biblical times, the “scapegoat” was spared.  But today the “scapegoat” is the one that takes the fall for the perpetrators.

It is in the 17th Chapter of Leviticus that we are forbidden to eat blood, and God explains why.  This is what made me think this also had to do with DNA because God is SERIOUS about this:


"10 And whatsoever man there be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, that eateth any manner of blood; I will even set my face against that soul that eateth blood, and will cut him off from among his people.

11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.  12 Therefore I said unto the children of Israel, No soul of you shall eat blood, neither shall any stranger that sojourneth among you eat blood.

13 And whatsoever man there be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, which hunteth and catcheth any beast or fowl that may be eaten; he shall even pour out the blood thereof, and cover it with dust.

14 For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off."


When I was a little girl, I used to think that the blood was the cord that held the soul to the body.  I remember having dreams and being jerked awake, as if I had fallen or was thrown back into the bed.  My mother used to tell me it was my spirit slamming back into my body right before I awoke, and that our spirits could leave our bodies for short distances.  I remember being a little perturbed about that.  I wanted to see what it looked like.

The night I had the dream about going to Heaven I had such a reaction waking up, as if I had been thrown onto the bed.  It is a scary, very insecure feeling.  Days afterward though, just the thought that God had me in his presence and under his care for the split seconds it took me to have that dream (in God’s time it could have been days or years I was up there.  He can do anything he wants with time).

Back to DNA and the blood, I went to chapter 18 in Leviticus.  That whole chapter is about the reasons God doesn’t want man sleeping with man, women sleeping with women, fornicating with daughters or sons or mothers or fathers, mixing the seed of animals, mixing the seed of harvest.

Essentially between chapter 17 and 18, we were not to do anything that would disrupt the natural order in which God had created the earth and the life on it.


"6 None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the Lord.

20 Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her.  21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the Lord.


Sacrificing children to Molech


There IS child sacrifice in the U.S.
By some very highly placed
Government and banking officials

Cremation of Care
Bohemian Grove







Washingtom Press Club Emblem
Includes Molech and Isis


Washington Layout Includes Molech


Our dollar bill includes Molech
Take a look at it under a magnifying glass


President Bush and Laura Bush


Clinton


Obama both hands


Dan Quale

(It’s a conspiracy, isn’t it?)


22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.  23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:  25 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants."


Today we have the same crimes corrupting the earth as existed back in Noah’s time.  We have mix breed animals, we have both animals and plant life corrupted with recombinant (artificial, man-made) DNA.  We have incest, we have men lying with men, women lying with women, men and beast DNA being mixed and we have children passing through the fire of Molech (human sacrifice).  The earth is defiled, the land is defiled, animals are defiled, WE are defiled.  We have atrocities walking the earth amongst the creatures God created. There is little that has not been corrupted.

And violence fills the earth, and human beings who have stopped being human beings seek to rule.  Christ is the restorer of purity, which is why Satan sought to stop him through the corruption of the seed of men.  It didn’t work.  God took care of the Y Chromosome and Christ was born pure of blood and DNA.


Jesus, the New Adam
God in the Flesh




"And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit."

  
Chapter 19 of Leviticus I just read this morning.  God continues teaching us how to get closer to him.

Striving to be holy, fear (respect) your mother and father, keeping of the Sabbath holy, eating the meat of the sacrifice the say day it is offered, keeping some of the harvest in the field and some of the grapes on the vine and not to harvest all of it so that the poor and the traveling can have something to eat.  Giving to the Lord of your “own free will” (joyfully) including sacrifices.  Not to steal, deal falsely with one another or to lie, and to treat strangers on your land as they were family just as God treated them as family in Egypt.  Then there is the reiteration on this:


"18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord.

19 Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee."


Everything mentioned above in these chapters was done to provoke the Lord.  From the beginning he set his signature within us.  In the painting above by Michelangelo, we see God, still reaching out to man – Adam, even though his spirit “shall not always strive with man”. 


"2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years."


But yes, we still have communication.  But we lost something in the corruption that only Christ can restore to us.  This is why he said “I am the truth and the light.  No man cometh to the Father but through me”


"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. "


Jesus New Adam DNA Theory



I found this picture while searching for one of Jesus as the new Adam (as posted above).  I read through this and I thought, if it is really as simple as that, why wouldn’t the Bible just spell it out?

We’ve talked about the DNA of this issue but the key is not in the DNA.  The DNA and it’s condition is the result of something else – The same Spirit that caused the conception of Jesus. 

Jesus was the son of God.

The same Spirit that lit on Jesus’ shoulder after John the Baptist baptized him.  The same “Spirit” that was in Elias (Elijah) who was also a son of God being in the Spirit of God.  And Michael, being one with God, one with Christ (as Christ is one with God) and Elias is one with God.

I was talking to my brother tonight on the phone, commiserating about the horrible day we had here at my house (oh, it’s a long story but we can start with my husband’s work, through the elections locally, it just went down hill all day long) and my brother asked me a question about “Jehovah”.

In searching the Bible verses that mention “JEHOVAH” by name (it is in all caps in each of the four times it appears), we also discussed Jehovah’s Witnesses  shortening the name to “Jah” (as I had seen in Michael Jackson’s Bible study notes).  So my brother asked me about that (his name is Michael too).

I told him “Jah” sounded like the ending of “Elijah” and my brother asked me if “Elijah” was Jesus.

(smile).

This started a breadcrumb trail of Bible verses that opened some more doors.  In order, we searched out:


"And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come."

Here Jesus is telling his disciples that John the Baptist was also Elias, but see how he phrases this – “if ye will receive it . . .”  It.  The Holy Spirit.  In Matthew 16:14, Peter tells Jesus that some say he is Elias, some say he is the prophet Jeremais (Jeremiah) and some say he is John the Baptist. When Jesus asks Peter “what say you am I?”  And Peter replies “Though are the Christ, the son of the living God”.  Jesus tells Peter that God had revealed that to him even though he was flesh and blood, and that Peter would be the rock upon which he would build his church.

In Matthew 17, we read that Jesus refers to Elias as the one that would restore all things.  Elias is Jesus.  Jesus restores all things. 


"10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?  11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.

12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.  13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist."


Jesus is the son of God.  Jesus and Elias are one.  Jesus and God are one.  Michael and Jesus are one.  Elias is the Spirit of God.  Michael is the Spirit of God.  Jesus, Michael and Elias are the sons of God.

In Matthew 27 it gets even more interesting. 


"46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?  47 Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calleth for Elias.

48 And straightway one of them ran, and took a spunge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink.  49 The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Elias will come to save him."


As Christ is dying on the cross, he calls out for Elias, and we are told as it is translated for us in verse 46 from Aramaic to English that he is calling for God.  In verse 49, the Pharisees recognize that he is calling for God and state they will wait to see if Elias will save him.   This story is repeated by Mark 15:34-36 but Eli is called Eloi.

Elias is God.  He is the spirit of God, which makes him one with God, which makes him one with Jesus, and John the Baptist and with Michael.  They are sons of God.

My brother and I went from here back to where Elijah and Elisha were walking together and Elijah knew he was going to be taken up into heaven.  Elisha did not want him to go (man, does this remind us of Michael or what?  “I don’t wanna walk away . . .”)

In 2 Kings, Elisha asks Elijah if he could have a double portion of his “Spirit”.  Listen:


"7 And fifty men of the sons of the prophets went, and stood to view afar off: and they two stood by Jordan.  8 And Elijah took his mantle, and wrapped it together, and smote the waters, and they were divided hither and thither, so that they two went over on dry ground.

9 And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.

10 And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.  11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

12 And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces."


In these verses above, Elijah is at the end of his journey with Elisha (two different people).  Each time they arrive at a city, Elisha is told that Elijah is going to leave, but Elijah assures Elisha that it won’t be at that time.

Finally when they get to Jordan Elijah asks Elisha what he can do for him and Elisha asks him “let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me”.  Elijah responds that it is a hard thing (a double portion), but that if Elisha sees him when he is taken from Elisha it will be so.  Faith.

Elijah is the Spirit of God.  We find out in verses 13 through 15 that Elisha picked up Elijah’s mantle (large over garment that fell when he was taken up into Heaven) and smote the waters and was able to part them as Elijah did.

Elijah first comes into mention in 1 Kings 17 and in this chapter, he performs miracles, prolonging the widow’s grain and oil during a time of no rain, and brings her sick toddler back to life.




Adam to Adam, Dust to Life


We hopefully can by now understand the concept of being one with God.  As we get a grasp on this it will be easier to understand what some of the riddle of Revelation holds.

In a previous blog we covered the lineage of Jesus Christ.  It begins the recite in  Luke 3:23 from Christ on back through the generations.  I missed this before and didn’t pick up on it.

There are seventy-seven generations between God and Christ.  I will just post from Juda (Judah) through the beginning:


"33 Which was the son of Aminadab, which was the son of Aram, which was the son of Esrom, which was the son of Phares, which was the son of Juda,

34 Which was the son of Jacob, which was the son of Isaac, which was the son of Abraham, which was the son of Thara, which was the son of Nachor,

35 Which was the son of Saruch, which was the son of Ragau, which was the son of Phalec, which was the son of Heber, which was the son of Sala,

36 Which was the son of Cainan, which was the son of Arphaxad, which was the son of Sem, which was the son of Noe, which was the son of Lamech,

37 Which was the son of Mathusala, which was the son of Enoch, which was the son of Jared, which was the son of Maleleel, which was the son of Cainan,

38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God."


Who does it say Adam was the son of?

That’s right . . . God. 

Now we know why Jesus is called the second Adam or the “last Adam”.


"And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit."


Now you know who Adam was before the serpent and the first lie it uttered caused the rent in man’s relationship to God. 

Michael said no to the serpent.  I believe Michaelangelo did too.  Jesus beat the serpent, John the Baptist beat the serpent.  Elias beat the serpent.  Melchizedek beat the serpent.  Enoch beat the serpent.

All of these had the Spirit of God and were made one with God, and were sons of God.  Adam was a son of God.  The New Adam was a son of God. 

We are supposed to be Sons of God – CHILDREN of God (I’m a girl).

The dreams you’ve had, the feeling that you don’t really belong here, the sense of knowing a better place could possibly be because you’ve been there before.

We were supposed to be one with God.  The devil corrupted just about every road except one – The Spirit of God, through Christ – the only door.  The way, the truth and the light.  And through him we can be one with God again.

Michael was here to show us how, as buried as his message and examples were in the demonic industry that tried to corrupt him.

There is one that will seek to close this door on you too, using the most convincing and deadly deception yet.  And that is where we are going next. 

After what we’ve covered, and understanding what the lie caused, the incredible “sickness” that has corrupted the earth, the DNA of living things, going back to this subject should open up new understanding.

By the way, something that Line sent me about a week ago will be relevant here.  A link she sent me mentioned the war at Armageddon and it referred to the Apocalypse.

When we think of “Apocalypse” we think of war-barren landscapes, black skies lit with the red-orange glow of burning buildings, metal wreckage and bodies. 

What I didn’t know what that Apocalypse has an entirely different meaning:


"The last book of the Bible is the Book of Revelation that refers to the Apocalypse. The word Apocalypse comes from the Greek word, apokaplypsis, which means the unveiling or disclosing of reality that previously has not been received. In the Book of Revelation, we are given a picture of what is about to happen in the near future." – Source, http://paulmcguire.com/nukesgoingoffamerica.htm


An unveiling or disclosing of reality that has been covered up from us.

"You may now apply your three . . . D . . . glasses"

Now that we’ve covered DNA, corrupted life on earth, corrupted earth and the cause of the separation of God and man, we can now take another look at some of the riddle for the end times.  So Revelation is where we will return.



30 comments:

  1. Anyone mentioning the demon's name that is still infecting the U.S.A's top seat will be blocked from posting on this blog.

    If you consider that intolerant you're right. I am intolerant to child murdering, lying, fascist demons and their worshippers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And just to let everyone know, after the results from last night I did not follow Ephesians 4:29-32 at the top of this blog. My facebook page is deactivated as is my twitter account. I do not know if I am going to bother opening them back up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie, another great blog.I have a question for you.Was the beast revealed last night?I dont have a good feeling about the election results.My gut feeling was if he gets a second term,we may possibly be at the half way point of tribulation.You know when the beast is unleashed and brings destruction.What is your opinion regarding the beast and the false prophet?Have they been revealed to us yet?My gut tells me these two candidates,fits the description.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Annie,

      I want to say yes, just because I am that angry, but no. I don't think Obama is him. Obama is just an agent of the U.N. I do not have a good feeling about the election either. It was completely fraudulent as is Obama.

      I am going to get to the beast and the false prophet and I do believe they will be revealed soon. And you're right. Obama's close but there is one problem with him. He's not in the least bit persuasive nor does he have the "charm" that the beast is supposed to have. Most of the world does not even respect him.

      It has to be someone the world absolutely adores and who has fooled everyone.

      Delete
  4. BONNIE, La Toya Jackson calling Conrad Murray the "fall guy" in the Dutch interview : when asked at 1:15 if she thought Murray was just a pawn in Michael's murder, she replied that for her Murray was definitely involved with a group in the background so he was no innocent man either. I often wondered if La Toya was at times not too versed into sensationalism but on her brother's circomstances I tend to believe she was right. But the story is not over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Latoya said he was "involved in a group in the background". But there was more than one group in the background. She also said during the gathering of fans at the Beverly Hills Hotel that "Someone else" was in the house. She never said Murray killed her brother.

      Latoya is WELL VERSED in sensationalism. To the point at times where it is just unbelievable. By design.

      At this point in time, I am really unconcerned with Murray. He is such a small player in this whole thing and just another patsy to keep our heads turned away from what is really going on. Murray is the posterboy fall guy for every person who's stood accused of a crime then did not commit.

      Delete
    2. ..but if La Toya were right, Murray might have "played" with bad guys in the background who simply used him.

      Your quoting Leviticus 17:10-14 : "Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off."

      Does it involve human blood only (which would be of course of satanic nature) or animal blood also ? Then what about the fresh meat consumption worldwide or human blood transplanted for operations ? The Jehovah Witnesses know their answer but it is anyhow a big question.

      Your quote "Christ is the restorer of purity, which is why Satan sought to stop him through the corruption of the seed of men."

      Does this affect also the inter-racial unions ? Children of such unions are often very beautiful...or I again understood all wrong ?

      Delete
    3. Latoya - I'm angry with her right now, so I really feel I can't comment on anything she has said right now until I can sort my feelings.

      Leviticus 17 - In the verse that you quoted, he says ALL FLESH. Not just human. Blood is the life of all flesh and we are not to eat of it. It is sacred. Remember this is back before the crucifixion of Christ who was sacrificed for all sin. It tells us further in Leviticus that we are to drain the blood from an animal before eating it (into the dirt or cover it with dirt). So raw or meat still running with blood we are not supposed to eat.

      This is one of the things that the fallen angels were doing and is mentioned in Genesis 6 and in Enoch (sinning against animals, eating and drinking blood of both human and animal).

      Interacial unions is not what I understood he was talking about. This is the mixing of animal and human seed, animal and plant seed, species of animals with other species (like a bird with a fish, etc...) we were supposed to leave God's creation the way he planned and made it. Not play God by trying to create new creatures or augment the natural, human genetic makeup. That is how I understood all that I read. Black or white human beings was not the issue, we are all human beings created "from one blood all nations" as it says in Acts:

      Acts 17:26
      And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

      We are all of one blood or we were originally and I think that is what Michael was trying to get across. Considering the deceivers used our differences to create hate, we have verification through their own behavior.

      Now they want to 'bring together in one' what they tore assunder to appear the heros. This too will be exposed.

      Good questions Line. That was awesome the way you expressed exactly the type of confusion people think about when the read this. I had these very same questions not too long ago :o)

      Delete
    4. Line, addendum to the above - If we all came from one blood and the ancient Hebrews were people of darker color, I do question sometimes whether white people were the result of the corruption from the fallen angels. But this too has been used as a source of hate by black hate groups.

      It is an interesting inquiry and I wish I knew. But I feel closer to the idea that God created people of all color, just as he created horses of different color, and dogs of different color and birds of different color.

      He's an artist, after all.

      Delete
    5. Forgive my typos/misspellings. My brain is on overload today. ♥

      Delete
    6. Thank you very much Bonnie for your savvy answers ..to my not too enlightened questions...& Relax, forget the US Election & La Toya for a while :o) Your husband's job at this point is so much more important. Even if Politic affects us all, I hope things calm down for him too. You said :"But I feel closer to the idea that God created people of all color, just as he created horses of different color, and dogs of different color and birds of different color.". Simple & so true♥

      Delete
    7. I have a good blog in the works on some of your questions. I did take some time today. My heart hurts so much but is calming down. I instead just began working on the blog today and then talked to my brother for a really long time. A picture he created on photoshop went viral and was picked up by Mark Savage (a columnist I believe, I'm not that familiar with him) and my brother and husband were both laughing about that tonight. I will use it on the top of one of these blogs, probably the "Gimmearevelation" one, since it is political. I thought that was pretty cool.

      My brother's humor and sarcastic wit sometimes hits home about certain issues. It was good talking to him.

      We had some more bad news today about the house and that just made my husband nuts (me too. You get feeling kinda numb after awhile). Either God doesn't want us buying a house, or the devil doesn't want us buying a house. I haven't figured out who's foot is in that door yet.

      On the subject of God's creation . . . I just think it is really cool the way he created us to enable us to leave our own fingerprint on our children (carry our characteristics) and he does the same with animals. He is amazing and I love him so, no matter what is thrown at us.

      Delete
  5. Hi Bonnie,

    Looking at these images of Michael...I see such inner "beauty" in him...a beauty that comes from deep within his heart, and radiates through to his outward appearance. I see purity and innocence, and pain. It grabs hold of my heart. His eyes seem to be pleading...begging for me to hear him. I "feel" him. I "feel" a message so deep that I can't wrap my mind around it, but yet somehow my "heart" already knows. Love...a love so deep it brings sorrow and anguish. I "hear"...whatever happens...don't you let go of my hand, and I tell him that I won't...I WON'T let go of his hand. It's coming...isn't it...when we will have to stand up and be strong and be of a good courage...because the battle is just around the corner. We have God's promises to us...that we will never be alone because He will always be right there beside us no matter what we have to go through. Deuteronomy 31:6 " Be strong and courageous. do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you;He will never leave you nor forsake you". He is my strength, my confidence, my life.

    In His Love,

    MLY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MLY,

      I don't know how coherent my reply is going to be but I'm going to try.

      I'm sitting here, for the umpteenth time today, in tears. I'm working on a blog that is going up tonight and I am trying to explain it there as well.

      Nothing has changed. The message hasn't changed, who Michael is hasn't changed, and God's promises have not changed. But my heart has been pierced and someone keeps wiggling the blade. Maybe it's even me.

      I don't really believe any of this was supposed to be easy. Truthfully, what worthwhile conclusion is? I don't even know where the pain is coming from.

      I want to blame Michael for leaving. He says not to let og of his and. I didn't take it away, he did.

      He left and there are children dying. The ones killing them are rewarded with more power to kill more. there is not a whole lot of reserve in my well to deal with that fact.

      I feel a lot of things. I feel Michael sure. I feel his disappointment in me because I can't be as strong as him, or control my emotions (or my mouth, I really lashed at Latoya on Twitter).

      I'm going to go read Deuteronomy right now. Because I can't do anything else right now.

      In Christ,
      Love you . . .

      Delete
    2. I am praying for God to give you peace in your heart. Your heart has been pierced with the pain of another, and you had no idea what you were going to go through when you prayed for God to give you Michael's pain. He is revealing the deep things of God to your heart,and The magnitude of the truth that He is showing you daily, is so life changing that you will never be the same again...none of us will be. "As deep cries out to deep, Come Lord Jesus Come"... "All who are thirsty" by Kutless. Do you know this song? It is beautiful... and when I close my eyes and just let the words sink in, God's presence bathes me in His peace. It is my prayer for you today. 2 Thess3:16,"Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.". His presence in our lives is the ultimate blessing:)

      You are blessed to be a blessing:)

      Love in Him,

      MLY

      Delete
    3. Hi MLY,

      If there is not peace in God's heart then I don't want it either. I believe God has a broken heart. I also believe the lyrics to that song you posted earlier, "break my heart for what breaks yours". I just wish I knew what I was supposed to do about it, if there IS anything I can do about it.

      What we are seeing today has been going on before, only under cover. Michael knew of children being killed for the "good of the collective" under the god they served. (Thank you God, for sharing the heart of such a beautiful human being with me♥ and answering my prayer)

      MLY - Did you ever see THIS video to accompany that song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryrbNieM0jY Whoa! Also the Bible verse at the beginning. It wasn't until the elderly lady going into the ambulance that I realized what the numbers were for. You'll cry. And it ends as it began. A life was saved. It reminds me of another song too:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=157EL1smmtc

      "Whisper three words and I'll come running."
      God bless you - Thank you for your encouragement♥

      Delete
    4. You're right...I cried. What a message. To be able to know just when the time was near... how many more could we reach with the Love of God. The sad part is, we can't make them believe...that is their choice, that is what hurts when there are those in our families who won't listen or open their eyes. Thank you for sharing this with me. What a gift:) Here's another one...Look up... 33 Miles..."Jesus calling" :) Have a great afternoon.

      MLY

      Delete
    5. Oh boy . . . Same group (Loved that song, great message)

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJULo_zW9hA&feature=related

      This killed me. No more videos for me today.

      God bless you♥ I have to get back to work.

      Delete
  6. Hi Bonnie,

    Thank you for another great blog! I especially loved your blog on Michelangelo, God never ceases to amaze me of just how awesome He is and how He uses human beings who love Him for His purposes. It truly is mind blowing.

    For the past few days I kept thinking of how it took Michael's 'death' to get us to see who he really is, that he is one with Christ and therefore one with God in the spirit and flesh. Why do you think that is? Is it part of the Apocalypse and the revealing of God's truth?

    As I continue down the path and follow God's Word and Truth I do feel as though I don't belong here, everything seems so dull compared to what we can look forward to in God's Kingdom. When I look at the world now I feel as though there is a glass door between me and the outside world and I'm looking in and watching as though it were a movie but it isn't real. It's like what Michael sang that 'nothing's real but all is possible if God is on his side'. This is how I feel.

    I know things are going to get even uglier in the world but as children of God we need to look past that, look and pray to God and look forward to when all evil will be wiped out and we'll finally be in God's paradise. I cannot wait for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Spring,

      Yes, it is truly mind blowing. It's hard to stay down in the dumps with that reality in mind. When I came upon the Revelation of Michelangelo, I just fell in love with HIM too! You start feeling these people that God used and you see things in their work you never noticed before. On a PERSONAL level that alone was amazing enough to me. To be able to express and share that with others is just a bigger gift. It's like being honored to share a secret that this artist tried to amplify during his lifetime. I hope Michelangelo is smiling and I did okay.

      Apocalypse - Your question about that is answered in 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8 - 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

      8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:"

      A more modernized version of this lesson could very well be - "You don't know what you've got until it's gone".

      Once that "goodness" was no longer restraining evil, we saw what was there the whole time, protecting us.

      The "footprints in the sand" poem - same lesson. We don't see it but protection was right beside us. Now that it was 'taken up' evil is no longer restrained and we SEE.

      Others are not seeing and it is those I am going to explain more about in the next blog. Yes, part of the Apocalypse is revealing of the REAL reality, the one that's been kept covered by those who seek to oppress and deceive. The ones that have been responsible for the separation of God and man since the beginning. The truth is going to be revealed.

      The "glass wall" exactly. I've felt the same way. And I cannot wait for the suffering to end either! Restoration to God. (((hugging HIM)))). But between then and now, I know it will not be easy. I just wish I wasn't so weak.

      Delete
  7. BONNIE, another TMZ or a Jermaine inuendo to change his last name to "Jacksun"?

    http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/07/jermaine-jackson-name-change-jacksun/?adid=hero3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Line,

      I'm not sure how to respond to that one. The very real possibility that it's NOT TRUTH exists. I'm surprised they didn't say he's changing it to "Jonzun" (The last name of the guy who is suing the estate and Paul Anka for the song This Is It". http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/30/michael-jackson-estate-paul-anka-this-is-it-lawsuit/ (Michael Jonzun, how clever)

      Delete
  8. Hey Bonnie,

    I haven't commented in a while but have been "lurking" around, keeping up with the blog & comments as best as I can...I'm very busy with school, work and grandkids right now & haven't had time to comment even though I've wanted to at times :)

    I had to comment on YOUR comment though "I really lashed at Latoya on Twitter" and wondered, oh, my, what did Latoya do now? lol

    So I went to her timeline on Twitter just now and almost puked. Now I see why you couldn't hold it in Bonnie. It took a lot of willpower (and the fact that I have to get ready for work) not to start lashing away too or at least send her a tweet "oh, just gag me with a spoon Latoya".

    God help us for all the people who believe the way she does. I can only hope that someone got ahold of her Twitter account and that's not her speaking smh.

    Hope all is well with you. Stay strong and God bless you in these most difficult times.

    Oh, yeah, that new blog of yours is a complete God send. Keep up the good work.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb,

      That's okay. I don't expect everybody to comment on every single blog entry. I know people still read, I check the stats and I'll tell you, after that storm in the northeast, you could really see the fall of the numbers from that area of the country.

      Oh, you know I wish I hadn't done that (Twitter) but I had gone over to twitter to post the blog update when I saw her post, and it wasn't just one post it was several, front and center. It was just so "worshippy" the one post where she says "Obama! Obama! Obama!" I got this visual of her on her knees with her arms up over her head, bowing them to the ground in worship and I just . . . forget it. I posted what I posted and then I just cried and cried. I prayed "God, how could you!" I don't even want to talk about it I was so upset. I got one hour of sleep that night and a headache the rest of the next day. Couple that with what happened to my husband at work, and the local elections here and I wanted to die.

      I remember a quote of Michael's, and I think it was Brett Ratner who said it, or maybe it was from the Schmuley tapes, but Michael said something about him not making it if it were not for the children. And we truly do not know the depth of what he witnessed and saw for him to say that.

      That along with his statement of him seeing the worst of the human condition, the human soul and not believing man could be capable of such things and Bohemian Grove, Molech and the child sacrifices matching all that went on back in Noah's time pre-flood. You bet this hurts more than I have ever felt.

      I think with Latoya, the fact that this arrogant liar won the election (not that Mitt would have changed anything) a couple of days after the story about those children being killed after a news story broke about a multi-trillion dollar lawsuit being filed against him and members of his administration/advisors and bankers, as far as I'm concerned he is a child murderer. Anyone that looks at a baby as a "mistake" needs to be castrated in my opinion. (Stop! Getting angry again). So Latoya got both barrels, one of which really belonged to Obama himself.

      I am staying strong. God's got me, I can't go anywhere even if I think I wanted to. And you all have been such a God send to ME in all this.

      I will try and keep up with the new blog, but this one is my priority. The other one is for those who need weaned into this slowly. That is, if I can keep up. :o)

      Love, you Deb!

      Delete
  9. oh my, don't like the new "robot checker"...I got it wrong 4 times before I got it right lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What robot checker??? I didn't put that there! I must have done something when I took the blog offline to remove comments. I will check it but I don't even know where it would be to take it out!

      Delete
  10. Hi Bonnie, all my love and prayers to you, we must keep on keeping on.

    I haven't commented in awhile because of being really busy with working, studying and spending time with family.
    But I read your blog as much as I can, so much upsets me with everything going on. I'm sick of children hurting, I'm sick of war and sick of lies and stealing of souls and love......There are good people in this world, you Bonnie are one of them and all the good people together, stand with God we can change the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jill,

      Good for you! Spend time with your family, we never know how much of that we will have left.

      And you too Jill . . . good people, which is why God is asking us to endure through this - He wants to save them all. All of them who He knows will wake up and know him.

      Here we go . . . (she closes her eyes, holds her breath and leaps . . . )

      Delete
  11. Did you watch a exorcism called "The Rite"?

    There is a main character in that movie called "Michael" and since he was a child his mom always knew he was "Touched by God" she said, he never believed at as he grew up.

    When he did grow up he went into being a priest and to perform exorcisms. His mom gave him a card when he was young of Arch Angel Michael on the front it had the picture off Michael killing the Dragon like this :

    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/68/Guido_Reni_031.jpg/200px-Guido_Reni_031.jpg

    And on the back she wrote

    "You are not alone
    He will always be with you."

    This is a GIF from the movie:

    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/68/Guido_Reni_031.jpg/200px-Guido_Reni_031.jpg


    Isn't that cool!

    I automatically thought of Michael s song You are not alone.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi anonymous,

      No, I've never seen that movie. But I agree it is cool. Michael in the Bible is a very busy angel. Seems like he's everywhere at once. :o)

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.