Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: The Comforter - The Spirit of God

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Comforter - The Spirit of God


The Translations of Michael




"8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God."


This passage is from this video on yesterday’s blog



Today has been a rollercoaster of emotions and I’ve been on the phone most of the day.  I was told that a family member had been talking to another family member and denounced God to the family member I was talking to.

At first I felt kind of cold about it and I couldn’t understand why I couldn’t drum up any emotions.  I wasn’t surprised as this person had been leaning that direction anyway.  But then, as I was writing an email to someone to explain the version of the conversation I was given, I stopped for a minute and felt that familiar stab of pain. 

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and tried to continue but I had to cut the email short.  It suddenly hurt to breathe and the tears came.  And at that time I prayed and I simply said “please don’t forsake her.  Send her the hope you sent me when I was in the same position, ready to end it all”.  Suddenly the flood came and I broke.  And I sat in my chair and sobbed these wracking sobs and before I knew what I was doing, I reached for the phone and called a number I didn’t ever expect I would call again.

A voice answered the phone and asked me “are you laughing or crying?”  I told the family member I was crying and asked to speak to the family member I was crying about.

I don’t want to say who this was because if they should ever read this blog, I don’t want to embarrass them, but I have spoken about a situation like this on here in the past.

God answered my prayer but perhaps the person that needed to be moved wasn’t so much her, but ME to GET to her.  If God had thought there was no hope, I don’t think I would have had such a strong reaction.  And I pray God uses that to reach her.

It’s not like this would be the first time Christ has been rejected.  And he’s been rejected by much bigger and influential than that family member I speak of.  The discussion with that family member that told me of the denouncement reminded me of the position I was in, back in 2005 when I thought God had abandoned me, and I took my anger out on a book holding His Word that I am now completely and totally in love with.  Surely if God could bring me back from that abyss, he could work a miracle in this situation.


"Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."


Jesus’ own people rejected him.  Members of his own community said “Isn’t this the son of the carpenter?”   I often wonder if those who reject God either in anger or defiance know who it is they are really hurting?  Do they know?  Michael said “You’re just another part of me” . . . If that is true, and I believe it is (I feel it), then I would “hurt myself by hurting” Him.

I thought to myself, “Does Christ feel the pain I felt at that moment, when someone he loves denounces him?”  The pain he suffered of course, was very physical, but the loneliness up on that cross – is more than a physical pain . . .


"And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"


Forsaking is the forgetting and putting behind of something or someone you once knew.  It is a pain like no other.  It is the pinnacle of loneliness, to be on the other end of that action.

Today, the cornerstone has been replaced with the “cornerstone”.  David suffered the same division of his house, when his son Solomon turned from God for the desire of power, knowledge and wealth.

Solomon finished the “temple” that David had wanted to build.  Stone masons of “considerable skill” and craft that built the house of David also consulted and built the temple of Solomon.


The stone masons and blacksmiths are described as “craftsmen”.  Some Bible verses that describe “craft” and “craftsmen” give us an insight into the use of this word as a metaphor for those who deceive:


"Cursed be the man that maketh any graven or molten image, an abomination unto the LORD, the work of the hands of the craftsman, and putteth it in a secret place. And all the people shall answer and say, Amen."

"And he carried out thence all the treasures of the house of the LORD, and the treasures of the king's house, and cut in pieces all the vessels of gold which Solomon king of Israel had made in the temple of the LORD, as the LORD had said."

"And all the men of might, even seven thousand, and craftsmen and smiths a thousand, all that were strong and apt for war, even them the king of Babylon brought captive to Babylon."

"Lod, and Ono, the valley of craftsmen."


The craftsmen are described as “the cursed men” in Deut. 27, as “men of might” in 2 Kings 24, and “valley of the craftsmen” in Lod and Ono in Nehemiah.  Ono was a city founded by the sons of Joab (1 Chronicles 4:14).  A Book of History on the Scottish Rite Freemasonry is also titled “Valley of the Craftsman”, which can be found on Amazon.com


"And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand."

He shall Cause craft to prosper.  “Craft” is what they call the “work” of an actor, poet, writer or musician.  Craft is also what they call the workings of spell castors and sorcerers, practitioners of necromancy and intrigue – the command and manipulation of the human mind and manipulation, cloning and corruption of the genetic code – the “Book of the Law” within those “created in God’s image”.

Solomon’s temple is mentioned in John chapter 10, and I took note that a point is made of Jesus walking in  Solomon’s temple – not JUST Solomon’s temple, but the PORCH of Solomon’s Temple, where “Jaquin and Boaz”, the pillars symbolizing our chromosomes were located.

And it says Jesus walked IN Solomon’s porch, not ON Solomon’s porch.


"22 And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter.
23 And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.
24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.  25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.  27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.  29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
30 I and my Father are one."


The Masons rejected Christ as Cornerstone as have the Jews.  In Luke, Jesus speaks to the Pharisees about the parable of the cornerstone after which the Jews sent spies and stalkers to try and entrap Jesus with his words, so they could charge him with a crime. (The same thing that goes on today in government, and the same that happened to Michael with the handlers, stalkers and listening devices).


And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner?  "18 Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

19 And the chief priests and the scribes the same hour sought to lay hands on him; and they feared the people: for they perceived that he had spoken this parable against them.

20 And they watched him, and sent forth spies, which should feign themselves just men, that they might take hold of his words, that so they might deliver him unto the power and authority of the governor.


The “parable” was indeed spoken against them, just as Michael’s music was a parable against those Michael was trying to warn us about.  The constant persecution in the press, and the attempts to frame him mirror what the Pharisees did to Jesus.

Solomon’s Porch in John 10 above, is also mentioned as the location of other, post resurrection miracles performed by Jesus’ Apostles.


And as the lame man which was healed held Peter and John, all the people ran together unto them in the porch that is called Solomon's, greatly wondering."

"And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch."


Solomon’s Porch


Solomon’s Porch Replica
Two of these pillars were named “Jachin and Boaz”



With one accord – one with Christ, one with the Apostles.  This means they were “in the Spirit”, where the healing begins.



One with God – Striving with God – Walked With God

 

There are several pre-Jesus events in which those “one with God” or “In the Spirit” were sent either to guide, to teach or to heal those who longed to know God.  The first mentioned is Enoch, Melchizedek, Elijah and while working on yesterday’s blog (“Rites to Prophecy”), I came back around to Michael.  Let me show you something - :o)


At the top of this blog, we are told in 1 John 3:8-9 That the “Son of God” was “manifested” for the PURPOSE of DESTROYING THE “WORKS OF THE DEVIL”.

Now lets go back to Enoch for a second . . .


"By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God."


Enoch “pleased God”.  Enoch was “translated”.  Now lets move to Elijah, whom we discussed “Elias, Elijah, Jesus and Michael”, who also was taken up into Heaven “without seeing death”.


"8 And Elijah took his mantle, and wrapped it together, and smote the waters, and they were divided hither and thither, so that they two went over on dry ground.

9 And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.

10 And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.

11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven."


So there are two men that by “faith” were “translated” or taken up into Heaven.  But what did Christ say in John 3?


"11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.  12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."


So is this why people who antagonize God point to passages like this and say “The Bible contradicts itself?”  How were these other men translated (Enoch, Elijah/Elias) if Jesus, the “son of man” is the only one who hath ascended into Heaven?

Could it be that Jesus was telling us that Elijah and Enoch ALSO came from Heaven?  Could they have been “one” with God just as Jesus was “one with the Father”?

I then went to the book of Enoch, the first who was mentioned in the Bible as being translated.  Here you will find a curious statement in the book of Enoch.


10.11 And the Lord said to Michael: "Go, inform Semyaza, and the others with him, who have associated with the women to corrupt themselves with them in all their uncleanness.   10.12 When all their sons kill each other, and when they see the destruction of their loved ones, bind them for seventy generations, under the hills of the earth, until the day of their judgment and of their consummation, until the judgment, which is for all eternity, is accomplished.

10.13 And in those days, they will lead them to the Abyss of Fire; in torment, and in prison they will be shut up for all eternity.   10.14 And then Semyaza will be burnt, and from then on destroyed with them; together they will be bound until the end of all generations.

10.15 And destroy all the souls of lust, and the sons of the Watchers, for they have wronged men.   10.16 Destroy all wrong from the face of the Earth and every evil work will cease.

10.17 And now all the righteous will be humble, and will live until they beget thousands.  And all the days of their youth, and their sabbaths, they will fulfill in peace.   10.18 And in those days the whole earth will be tilled in righteousness and all of it will be planted with trees; and it will
be filled with blessing.

10.19 And all the pleasant trees they will plant on it and they will plant on it vines.  And the vine that is planted on it will produce fruit in abundance; and every seed that is sown on it, each measure will produce a thousand, and each measure of olives will produce ten baths of oil. 

10.20 And you cleanse the Earth from all wrong, and from all iniquity, and from all sin, and from all impiety, and from all the uncleanness which is brought about on the earth.


Michael will cleanse the earth?  Michael will cleanse the earth of all iniquity and all sin?  MICHAEL will destroy evil off the face of the earth?

Yesterday we covered in Enoch 10.1-10.4 (below) Rafael was the angel that “bound Azazel”.  Is Azazel the same as Semyaza?   Michael is told to “inform” Semyaza and “bind them” -  the angels that sinned, whereas Rafael is told to bind Azazel.  He’s not given the responsibility for the others from what Enoch 10 says.


"10.1 And then the Most High, the Great and Holy One, spoke and sent Arsyalalyur to the son of Lamech, and said to him:   10.2  "Say to him in my name; hide yourself!  And reveal to him the end, which is coming, because the whole earth will be destroyed A deluge is about to come on all the earth; and all that is in it will be destroyed.

10.3 And now teach him so that he may escape and his offspring may survive for the whole Earth."   10.4 And further the Lord said to Raphael:  "Bind Azazel by his hands and his feet and throw him into the darkness.  And split open the desert, which is in Dudael, and throw him there."



In Enoch 10.11, we see that God addresses Michael in what he should do with the angels that sinned.  Michael is told to “inform” Satan (Semyaza) and the others that did this thing, that when their sons all kill each other, Michael is to “bind” them to the earth (under the hills – underground) for seventy generations.

Seventy generations (if measuring today’s 20 years) gives us approximately 1,400 years.  If we measure by 30 years, 70x30 is 2,100.  Either way works depending on what Biblical timeline is the goal.  Seventy generations from the resurrection of Christ on the 20 year per generational timeline would satisfy the 1,000 years of Christ’s rein in Heaven.  If we count 70 generations at the 30 per from the resurrection of Christ, that brings us to today. 

We are then told in verses 10.15 – 10.16 that Michael will “destroy the souls of lust” and “destroy all wrong from the face of the earth” and “all sin”. 

In verses 10.17 – 10.19 God gives us a glimpse of a future without those evils, He is telling Michael what His goal is, and in verse 10.20 again Michael is being told that HE will cleanse the earth from all wrong, all iniquity and all sin.

Isn’t Christ the only one who can do this, being one with God?  God is giving instruction to MICHAEL here.  HE is the chosen one in these verses.  HE “cleanses” the earth of all iniquity and all sin.  Just as it says in the very first verse I posted on this entry, I John 3:8-9 . . . “For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.”


Now let’s take a look below in Chapters 11 and 12 of Enoch:


"11.1 And in those days, I will open the Storehouses of Blessing, which are in Heaven, so that I may send them down upon the Earth, upon the work, and upon the toil, of the sons of men.   11.2 Peace and truth will be united, for all the days of eternity, and for all the generations of eternity.

12.1 And then Enoch disappeared and none of the sons of men knew where he was hidden, where he was, or what had happened.   12.2 And all his doings were with the Holy Ones, and with the Watchers, in his days.

12.3 And I Enoch, was blessing the Great Lord and the King of Eternity.  And behold, the Watchers called to me - Enoch the scribe - and said to me:    12.4 "Enoch, scribe of righteousness.  Go and inform the Watchers of Heaven, who have left the High Heaven and the Holy Eternal Place, and have corrupted themselves with women, and have done as the sons of men do and have taken wives for themselves, and have become completely corrupt on the earth.

12.5 They will have on Earth, neither peace, nor forgiveness of sin, for they will not rejoice in their sons.     12.6 The slaughter of their beloved ones they will see; and over the destruction of their sons they will lament and petition forever.  But they will have neither mercy nor peace.


Isn’t this exactly what God told MICHAEL to tell the watchers and Semyaza?

In verses 11.1 and 11.2 God is still telling us of the promise of the “storehouses” of Heaven being opened and sent down to the work and toil of the sons of men (the righteous and believers in Christ rewarded).

In 12.1 through 12.2 Enoch disappears and none of the sons of men know what happened to him.  (Just like Michael in 2009).  Perhaps they thought he died as well?  They didn’t have the media like they do today, everything was word of mouth.    And we are told that all . . . ALL of Enoch’s doings were WITH THE HOLY ONES AND THE WATCHERS in his days.

In verses 12.3 – 12.4, Enoch tells us that HE is blessing the Lord and great King of eternity.  Then he informs us that HE is told by God to inform the angels that sinned, what their plight would be, including the slaughter of their sons, exactly what God told Michael to tell Semyaza (Satan) and the Watchers.

Why would the Watchers even ask Enoch to petition God on their behalf?   Could it be because as Jesus said in John 3, that NO MAN ASCENDED UP TO HEAVEN but HE that came from Heaven?  Even “the son of man”?

We learn in these verses that God will grant no pardon to these corrupting angels.  We could argue that this was because this happened before the sacrifice of Christ, but these are angels, not men.  They are not granted salvation.

Does this mean that the men on the earth who are currently engaged in genetic engineering also cannot be forgiven?  What is the unforgivable sin?


"30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.  31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come."


What does “blasphemy” mean? 


"blasphemy (n.)
early 13c., from O.Fr. blasfemie "blasphemy," from L.L. blasphemia, from Gk. blasphemia "a speaking ill, impious speech, slander," from blasphemein "to speak evil of." Second element is pheme "utterance" (see fame); first element uncertain, perhaps related to blaptikos "hurtful," though blax "slack (in body and mind), stupid" also has been suggested." - Source, etymologyonline.com


Who is the Holy Ghost?


"There is no personal name for the Third Person of the Godhead. The Bible does not give us His name. There are various appellations applied to Him throughout Scripture, but they divulge nothing of His personality. They show instead His office and His work, and the relationship which He maintains between God and fallen man in the plan of salvation. He is known variously as the Holy Spirit, the Holy Ghost, the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of Christ, the Spirit of the LORD, the Comforter. But these are not His name any more than Word or Redeemer is the name of the Second Person of the Godhead.

Just as "Word" is used to suggest Christ's unique position as the mouthpiece for the Invisible God, so does the term "Holy Spirit" designate the One who supervises the implanting of God's own nature in the lives of His sons—and daughters—elect. It is through Him that God's own character is imparted to those preparing for citizenship in the heavenly kingdom. He is the "Mighty Ally" in the final conflict for the control of men's minds and hearts.

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS A PERSON: having the characteristics of personality

He speaks - 1 Timothy 4:1
He intercedes - Romans 8:26
He testifies - John 15:26
He directs - Acts 16:6,7
He appoints - Acts 20:28
He can be lied to - Acts 5:3,4
He can be grieved - Ephesians 4:30; Psalm 51:11

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GOD: having all the attributes of God

He is omnipresent - Psalm 139:7
He is omniscient - Isaiah 40:13; 1 Corinthians 2:10.11
He is omnipotent - Zechariah 4:6; Romans 16:25, cf with John 16:7-13
He is called "God" - Acts 5:4" – Source, Gospel-Herald.com


Separate but one.  Take note of the Spirit’s role as “mighty ally in the final conflict for the control of men’s minds and hearts.

End times.  There is no forgiveness for blasphemy against the Holy Spirit because he is our last ally.  He is the connector between God and man, through which we need Christ to even get through that door.

Take note that Blasphemy can be forgiven if against God, if against Jesus . . . but NOT the Holy Spirit.  And you know what makes me nervous?

Do you know what I am thinking?

Who do you think could be the last “Ally in the mighty conflict for the control of men’s minds and hearts”?

Who do you think could be “The Comforter”?

Would this same “power” be the one who would be “restraining” evil until the time he is “taken out of the way”?

That’s what I am thinking.

One with God . . . separate but ONE.


I would not covet anyone who
Ridiculed This Man at any time



We have a short time left.  I really feel this.  I have something for people who are in pain, coming next.


He wasn't God . . . But he was God-like.
He was the closet thing to God I knew

4 comments:

  1. BONNIE, you said : "Michael will cleanse the earth?". An analogy between the biblical Michael & Michael Jackson I do not know but "our" Michael moved our hearts & conscience, probably for some long ago but for many since June 25, 2009. His spirit is invisible yet more alive than ever.

    Bonnie since a while you go through deep emotions inside your family & maybe also because of hate E-Mails (grrr..). However you still find the time & spiritual concentration to write regularly your analysises on many verses of the Old & New Testament. I do admire even if I do not always understand the Divine. Many of your recent Blogs would deserve exchange discussions with church ministers, theologians or at least individuals well educated like some of your readers in the Bible interpretations. The Holy Spirit : also difficult for me to fully understand but I guess even so, it came from the Holy words of God thus if only from Him, we have to simply believe & accept. Before I always thought that a blasphemy alone on God or Jesus were ultimate sins probably because I still have an imagery in mind of God or Jesus due to biblical images, but the Holy Spirit I see as an invisible entity when in fact God is also invisible. But OK all Three, God, Jesus & the Holy Spirit are One at least. You see now in which primary meanderings I still debate myself with the Bible :o[

    La Toya's interview on Barbara Walters was more convincing than on The View IMO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Line,

      Actually I didn't say Michael will cleanse the earth. I quoted what was written in Enoch. Also in the Bible, both the Archangel Michael and Christ have inter-connecting tasks related to the end times and the spiritual war. I highlighted this in Enoch and was shocked to see this there as well. I would think that perhaps that MIGHT be ONE of the explanations as to how "our" Michael "moved our hearts and conscience" or was used by God to do so.

      Oh, I don't know if "many' church ministers would even WANT to try discuss these things. Most seem hung up on the state of Israel and defense of it seals our fate. But there are those out there that have studied on their own and not followed the "blueprint" for "ordination" by the establishment. And believe me, I don't ALWAYS understand the Divine either! But I'm trying, and I'm praying and sometimes crying and wringing my hands. He is the one that woke me up, but His answers come in HIS TIME not mine. I know there are others out there doing what I am doing and I believe they are being helped as well.

      The Holy Spirit and His roles are probably the most difficult to understand. The closest I have come to understanding is the revelations on the "angel of the Lord" as God in the Spirit to Moses in the burning Bush, to Hagar in the wilderness, to Jacob/Israel, to Daniel etc.... And then the connections between Christ, Michael, John the Baptist, Elijah, Melchizedek, and Enoch and just the thought that at any time, on any day you may run into an opportunity to be a blessing to a person on the street that just may be an angel in disguise. God's Spirit has no limits. And our aspirations really should be to strive to become the perfect vessel for Him to dwell. Unfortunately we can't do that without Christ in our hearts and from there, we are refined continously. THAT is still a struggle I have.

      I'm still not totally clear on the blasphemy against God and Jesus vs the Holy Spirit. Perhaps that is because the Holy Spirit is God's Spirit within us and our last tangible connection opportunity to him. Once we blasphemy Him at that point, there is no where else to go. And that's only my simplified understanding of that.

      Latoya's interview - It is very interesting how that interview is an almost perfect example of what God is looking for in our hearts - If we can't care or portray TRUE empathy for another human being - REAL emotion - We can't possibly understand God. Latoya here is genuine - an open heart is what God is looking for. Closed, hard hearts are much like an egg that a seed cannot enter. And I have no idea why I just said that, but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say, LOL!

      Delete
  2. I was just informed by a friend on Facebook that Jack Wishna, a claimant to "friendship" with Michael and claiment to responsibility for enticing him back to the States (Vegas) is dead, from apparent suicide - Carbon monoxide poisoning.

    http://www.abc15.com/dpp/entertainment/celebrity/jack-wishna-found-dead-death-of-music-dealmaker-in-vegas-ruled-suicide

    Not sure how I feel about this. It's either real or fake. He's now joined the ranks of Bruce Ayers, Evan Chandler, the Wilborn Couple, Peter Lopez, Ronni Chasen, Robin Gibb, and I'm sure I missed a person or two . . . all of who truthfully got off the hook easy. The rest of us are still here to suffer and see others suffer.

    I will have another blog up tonight. Thank God it was written when I was in a better mood.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.