Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Taking You To The Next Level - Seeing in 3-D

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Monday, December 31, 2012

Taking You To The Next Level - Seeing in 3-D


Love is The Golden Cord



These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.


I Love You
I Will Never Let You Go





This has been one of the worst AND one of the best Christmases ever.  And for all I know, within God’s will it may also be our last Christmas.  We just never know the time when he will put his hand out, and we see it, and take it.

With the “end of the world” out of the way for 2012 we can now put away the Mayan Calendar as hype and concentrate on the Bible.  But I did want to tell you about the blessing I personally received this past week.

As tight as we are on money, God made it possible for my husband and I to go up and see our boys.  The plan was to visit my boys, stay at my husband’s mother’s house, and visit everyone from there, bring Ed’s son back with us for the week he had off after Christmas, then fly him home in time for school and work to resume for him after New Years.

Ed’s mother split the one way airfare with us for his trip back.  But all the driving and price of gas was what was worrying me.  Then the week before we left for our trip, all the items I had up on the local want ads drew interest.  Our garage had some open space and we had the funds we needed for our trip.

Every time the phone rang I was amazed, it was as if God were sending them our way.  I did a lot of open prayer thanking (prayers uttered on the spur of the moment, in mid-task).  We made arrangements for two different people to check on the house and feed our adopted kitties.

I got the last blog up the day before we left which was Saturday.  In the order in which it happened:


- Arrived at Mom’s late Saturday night.
- My sons came up for dinner Sunday night
- Monday (Christmas Eve) I drove from W.V. to Maryland to visit my boys.
- Got snowed in at my son’s house and spent the night
- My oldest son made me dinner (so cute….)
- That day my husband also went to the E.R. with a major toothache
- Christmas day said goodbye to my boys, picked up Ed’s son
In Bel Air and drove back to Hagerstown for Christmas Dinner

- Christmas night I called my mom and learned her brother
Died (my uncle, whom I haven’t seen in about seven years.)

- Wednesday Ed’s mom took sick at a store with my husband
And was taken to the E.R. with pain down the left side.

- Ed’s sister took over and Wednesday into Thursday we waited
- Thursday, the day we had to leave, we learned of impending
Bypass surgery, were praying for alternatives

- Friday evening we finally left for Ed’s brother’s in N.C.  We arrived
At 3:05 am Saturday.

- The next day we had a conference call with the cardiologist. Learned
mom was not a good candidate for angioplasty and would try
medication therapy first before an invasive triple bypass,
which for her would be risky.

- We left N.C. on 7pm Saturday and arrived home at 10:30 that evening

Not one planned thing happened on schedule, two people ended up in the emergency room (one of them admitted and she’s still there), two snow events pushed back other plans or eliminated them altogether and we thought we were going to lose mom.  Her pain was so intense she was dry-heaving.  We had never seen her like that, she has always been relatively healthy.

During all this time and praying for relief for my husband, his mother, the snow and safe traveling, and my mother and her pain (her mother, father, brother and sister are now gone), I felt a calm.  I also felt a love for my husband’s mother that was deeper than I realized, and a closer bond with his sister, who is always the one who deals with my mother in law since she lives only ten minutes away.

Because of everything that went on, bonds to each other drew us all closer and not just with mom and sister, but Ed’s brother and his wife as well.  We had excellent fellowship time with our children while up there and despite the most miserable of circumstances, something rather magical happened and we all saw a warmer side to each other.


This is Where the Healing Begins


During this visit, I also had a few dreams and the first one was rather exhilarating.


You May Now Apply Your 3-D Glasses



I was in a place where children were running through meadows.  We were in this large meadow that was peppered with a few very large oak and maple trees with unbelievable canopy.

I felt like I was about eleven or twelve years old because that is where I felt my energy level was.  I was running behind another girl close to my age.  There was a carnival packing up and there was one lady underneath one of these huge oak trees who had a bag hanging on her arm.  She whispered “pssst!  Little girl!  I have some left if you would like to try?”  The woman pulled out an oversized pair of sun glasses, just like you would see hanging behind a vendor’s counter as a second or third prize in a game.

She held it out to the little girl in front of me and she took it.  I said to the other girl, “I don’t know if we should . . .” and the girl took the oversized sun glasses and unfolded the sides.  As soon as she did this her feet began to leave the ground as she walked.

The woman handed me a blue pair of frames.  The girl in front of me had a red pair.  I looked over at the woman and the woman said, “You will see things with these glasses that you have never seen before.”

I watched the girl in front of me float, but she pulled the glasses close to her face to put them on.  Her feet leaving the ground scared her, so she folded the glasses back up and her feet were solidly on the ground again.

I looked at my glasses.  I opened them up to put them on my face, but nothing happened.  Suddenly, it was as if I knew what to do.  I began running and held the open sun glasses out in front of me, stiff armed as I ran full tilt.

My feet left the ground and the glasses acted almost as a throttle of an airplane.  I held tight to them and soared over the grass.

I aimed the glasses toward the sky and I climbed as the air rushed around me and through my hair.  I was laughing and grinning as I twisted and flew first to the left, then banked to the right.  I saw other children also in the air, flying with their oversized sun glasses.  Screeches and squeals of delight filled the air.

“Watch this!”  One little boy called out as he made a vertical circle in the air about forty feet off the ground.

I smiled as I did a flip in the air by pulling my glasses close to me, then out again so I would dive and quickly pull back up as I did a forward movement.  I felt that I knew that the glasses had to be open and your feet moving in order for the act of flying to take place.  Using your body to turn while moving the glasses out in front of you like a rudder helped you maneuver in the air.

Then I pushed the glasses out ahead of me as hard as I could and I sped through the air and up as high as I dared to go, made a hard, banking right and dove strait for the top of that oak tree.

As I plummeted at an angle, I was grinning from ear to ear.  I could feel the force of the air pulling at my skin and I began to giggle like a child on a thrill ride.  I came close to the tree and pulled the glasses hard against my chest and shoved my feet out in front of me as if I were physically putting on the brakes and as I envisioned, I came to a complete stop right in mid air.  I could hear the distant gasps of awe from the other children both on the ground and in the air.

I began to slowly fold the ear pieces of the glasses to close them and as I did that I gently lowered back down to the ground.  The act of “braking” while pulling the glasses close to me helped me to “land”. 

When my feet touched the ground I had the distinct feeling that I had broken through something that had been holding me back.  All my fear of any uncertainty was gone.  No doubts existed at all in either my ability to fly or my skill in doing so.  I felt as if something wonderful had just happened and that is when I awoke.
*********  End **********


I can’t tell you for sure what this dream meant, but I can tell you how I felt.  I was free.  I was free and uninhibited, there were no reservations or doubts or uncertainty about anything I did.  There were no thoughts of inferiority or unworthiness.  It was as if God put me back into the skin, mind and soul of a child who never suffered or heard a cross or discouraging word.

I told my husband and his mother the dream the morning I awoke from it.  My husband responded (to his mother) “ . . . and she don’t even need drugs!”  But her face told me something.  It told me she saw something in my face as I exclaimed how much FUN it was to fly through the air without restraint, knowing that nothing was going to hurt you.

Thinking about it now, I cannot even tell you how exuberating it was and how energized I was when I awoke from that dream.  Whatever was in that dream prepared me for the rest of the week.

What I pray this dream did mean, was that this was only part of what our spirits will experience in God’s kingdom.  Not so much the flying (although that would really be a lot of fun!) but the feeling of complete freedom from everything that holds us back now. 

Through those “3-D glasses”, I did see things I had never seen before . . . about myself and what we were meant to be, what our potentials were.


“We now prepare to take you to the next level
(three di-men-tional)”


That is the feeling that dream gave me and in hindsight, was probably the prequel to the dream I had the next night.  Perhaps in preparation for it?




Empowered



A group of us are in a darkened, abandoned building that used to be a restaurant.   There are two people sitting at a dusty old circular booth.  There is dim light in various places of the restaurant.

A woman approaches the two sitting at the booth with two drinks.  She is see-through and dressed in belly dancer type clothing.  I see her but she does not see me.  I feel I have to be careful to tell the two people sitting not to drink the elixir but I can’t get too close to the woman with the drinks or she will feel me there.

I fly over and lean close enough to the ears of the two people sitting and I whisper “do not drink the elixir.  It is poison.  She will severely weaken you.”

As she drew closer I pulled back quickly.  It was weird, it felt like I was in a video game.  I knew I had more power than her, but if she sensed me there, she might hurt the other two and they definitely did not have her power.

I pulled back and watched her as she approached the table.  I did not feel any change in the hearts or minds of the two people sitting so I had to try again. 

I flew in stealthily.  I knew I was invisible to the woman unless she sensed me.  If she sensed me, she would be able to see me, but sensing me was enough for her to lash out at the two people I was there to protect.

I hovered.  Then I tried to crane my head down close enough to their ears again, but the woman was fast approaching.

“Don’t drink the elixir, it’s POISON!”

I pulled back but it was too late. She sensed me.  I had to move!

Instead of trying to fade back I came barreling full steam toward her, and she saw me coming.  Unfortunately the two people sitting would see me too and that was not supposed to happen.  But I had to, in order to block her blows to them.  This means I had to come THROUGH THEM, which sapped my strength.

As I did this I turned my head back to them, “Get out!” I yelled at them, hoping they heard and could distinguish my words through what I knew sounded to them like a strong wind in their ears.

I pushed force toward this woman and it staggered her.  She stumbled.  There was uncertainty on her face but I couldn’t really describe it as fear.  It was just energy against energy and I knew she was no match for me.  How I knew this I do not know.  My job was to protect those people.

For some reason I just watched her, to see if she would attempt another attack.  I was between her and the people I was to protect, so she knew she could not get to them now.  Would she leave, or try foolishly to get through me?

I watched her straighten and felt she would try to attack me.  The one thought in my head was “why?”  What was the point?

I saw she had a bow in her hand, and an arrow.  She never got the chance to draw it.  I flew into her full force and she disintegrated into sparks of static electricity, then ceased to exist.  I looked back at the cowering people in the booth.  I tried to speak but I knew they would only hear rushes of wind with barely distinguishable words or syllables.  But they could see me now, so I motioned to them with one hand and showed them the door to escape.  Then I woke up.
*******  End  *******


I have no idea what this dream was supposed to mean other than I was a shield for someone or for those two people in that dream.  I was there to show them the way out and to protect them, but it had a strange video game quality to it (and I don’t play video games).  The thing that struck me was the flying was the same, but without the aid of the oversized sun glasses.  I would move and propel my body the same way to maneuver the way I did in the previous dream.  I also felt less childlike and free in this dream.  I was there for a specific purpose and not for my own discovery or enjoyment.  I was there to be of service to others that were not at my level.

I had a third dream after we arrived home which involved sticking a wallet sized photo of Demi Moore into a balloon, blowing smoke from a cigarette into it and shoving an advertisement for a book on the true purpose of Hollywood. 

I really have no hard feelings toward Demi Moore (I loved her in “Seventh Sign”) so I don’t know why I had the dream with her picture, and I don’t know what the cigarette smoke in the balloon signifies.  That was just weird.




Loving from the Soul


"And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking unto Saul, that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul."


To know God is to know that kind of love.  Loving not to the flesh, or to what you can gain for yourself, or lift up yourself, or to what is pleasing to the eye, but the soul.  And in order to love like that we have to know God because he is the creator of our souls and “that kind of love.”


"For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth."


The best form of correction for which God created in the form of the natural law of consequences for one’s own actions.  It is the best learning opportunity so that when you transgress the law, a consequence results.  In a perfect world of Godly people, cause and effect would have only one party, but it doesn’t.  There is unfortunately two or more parties involved in consequences and when God is absent in just one of them, the disease of sin spreads exponentially.  What we need to remember is that love can be spread in the same manner.

Love therefore, neutralizes the effects of sin in the form of forgiveness.  It also eases the burden of consequences while we serve them out.  Our penance then becomes an act of love instead of an obligation.


"16. O Lord, by these things men live, and in all these things is the life of my spirit: so wilt thou recover me, and make me to live.  17. Behold, for peace I had great bitterness: but thou hast in love to my soul delivered it from the pit of corruption: for thou hast cast all my sins behind thy back.

18. For the grave cannot praise thee, death can not celebrate thee: they that go down into the pit cannot hope for thy truth."


God forgives the child in tears, on their knees who seek Him and His love.  Even before Jesus appeared in the flesh as a man, he was spoken of and God’s love and forgiveness testified to, as in Isaiah above.


"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"


This is perhaps the most Christ-like yet hardest thing to do.  This was one of Michael’s most prominent features in his personality makeup, yet was so anemically promoted that most in the world mistook it for weakness or hiding from guilt.  He didn’t lash out and point fingers or let the incredibly horrible way the world treated him, change him or the child within him.

Michael was cleaved to God.  In Daniel 12:1 and 2 Thessalonians 2, we learn that the one who is taken out of the way is the one who stands up, and that is the “great prince” Michael, the archangel.  We also learn that the “man child” who is caught up into heaven is the same “Michael” who was Jesus in the flesh – the same “angel of the LORD” whom the dragon was waiting to “devour” but was “caught up to God and to his throne”.


"7. I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the Lord, and the praises of the Lord, according to all that the Lord hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his lovingkindnesses.

8. For he said, Surely they are my people, children that will not lie: so he was their Saviour.  9. In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

10. But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them."


This is just another way of telling the story in Daniel, in Revelation 12 and 2 Thessalonians 2.  This is what happened to Israel, this is why Daniel cried and this is why only a “remnant” will be saved.  Israel now fights against the holy Spirit, the Savior, the angel.

I can hear your prayers . . . your burdens I will bear.  But first I need your hand, so forever can begin . . .” – Michael Jackson, “You Are Not Alone”.

Michael was “cleaved” to God?  What does “cleaved to God” mean?


cleave1   [kleev] 
verb (used without object), cleaved or ( Archaic  ) clave; cleaved; cleav·ing.
1.  to adhere closely; stick; cling (usually followed by to  ).

2.  to remain faithful (usually followed by to  ): to cleave to one's principles in spite of persecution. – Source, Dictionaryonline.com


"Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."


Did this mean sex?  I used to think so, in the sense that it meant having children, but it’s not physical.  It is spiritual.  Even though it mentions “one flesh” here (because humans ARE also flesh), that we function as one.  This is why marriage is so sacred.  If we cannot figure out how to be “one flesh” we will never understand how to become “one spiritually” with God.

If we are not doing what God designed us to do, in the natural order in which he created life, male and female, mother and father, teacher and student, we are not one with God and therefore CANNOT be one with anyone else.  This is why marriages are not working, families are not working, society is not working. 

This is why it is all falling apart.

I looked up some verses mentioning “cleave” to God or to the Lord.


"3. Your eyes have seen what the Lord did because of Baalpeor: for all the men that followed Baalpeor, the Lord thy God hath destroyed them from among you.

4. But ye that did cleave unto the Lord your God are alive every one of you this day."

"But take diligent heed to do the commandment and the law, which Moses the servant of the LORD charged you, to love the LORD your God, and to walk in all his ways, and to keep his commandments, and to cleave unto him, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul."


This is the first commandment:

  “. . . With all your heart, all your soul, all your mind and all your strength” – Mark 12:30

"Who, when he came, and had seen the grace of God, was glad, and exhorted them all, that with purpose of heart they would cleave unto the Lord."


And of course we find this description of “cleaving” and what Daniel is told would happen in the last days:


"And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay."


The “cleaving to” mentioned in Daniel 2 tells us that these beings who will “mingle” their seed with the seed of men have no intention of loving or valuing men, but only to use them to create beings to worship them.  This is what they plan to do. 

The conspiracy is verified in the Bible.  Love is what is going to give us the strength and support  to get us through the deception.

I have some new information for you.  It is not going to be popular but it will be familiar.  You are going to start seeing how the network works.

Take a look at Google’s “New Year’s Eve” logo and tell me what you see.


Google new year's Eve



A period of calm and peace is coming . . . don’t let it fool you into believing the battle it is over.  Our strength is in God.  He holds us together, literally, with the Living Word.

Have a Happy New Year, take a deep breath and stand strong.


All Who are Sealed

Not so long or far away
A star is calling out your name
Hear the sound you look above
To see he of the former fame

The angel of the covenant
savior of their souls
Will sound the seventh trump and shout
When the Tribulation folds

But not before another one
claims that is it he
Who's shoulders sport the wings that once
Were on the one who set them free

Lover of the innocent, 
The righteous and the truth
Trust not your eyes, for faith will show
Where the heart reveals the proof

Truth's true love warms your heart
When countenance reveals
The angel stands before you
And all whom God has sealed.

Bonnie Cox © Poem, 2012



God bless Everyone and Happy New Year.









21 comments:

  1. The importance of Faithfulness

    IMPORTANT REVELATION KNOWLEDGE from the Root Language of Scripture! PLEASE READ and STUDY!
    The 10 Commandments and the Hebrew Alphabet!

    Message 7 of 10 . . .

    7th Commandment
    Debarim (Deut) 5:18 ‘You do not commit adultery.

    MattithYahu (Mat) 5:28 “But I say to you that everyone looking at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

    Iyob (Job) 31:1 “I have made a covenant with my eyes. How then could I gaze at a maiden?

    Debarim (Deut) 6:5 “And you shall love YHUH/YHWH your Eloah with all your heart, and with all your being, and with all your might.

    Marqos (Mark) 12:30 ‘And you shall love YHUH/YHWH your Eloah with all your heart, and with all your being, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first command (summing-up commands 1-4 – it’s about our relationship with the Father).

    When Believers speak about adultery, they think that it implies only to having sex with someone else, outside of marriage! The majority of Believers COMMIT SPIRITUAL ADULTERY every day and they don’t even realize or know it! How you might ask? Scripture is clear that our FIRST LOVE and FIRST PRIORITY should be our LOVE RELATIONSHIP with the Father, through His Son, by His Spirit! If we place anything above this relationship, we COMMIT ADULTERY! When we REBEL against the Instructions of the Father (His Torah), choosing to rather believe and yield to the doctrines of man and what we are taught through religion and tradition, we COMMIT ADULTERY!

    When we lust after anything material or the flesh of another being (male or female), we COMMIT ADULTERY!

    What is the consequence of ADULTERY against Abbah YHUH/YHWH?
    MattithYahu (Mat) 7:21-23 NOT everyone who says to Me, ‘Master, Master,’ shall enter into the reign of the heavens, but he who is doing the desire of My Father in the heavens. Many shall say to Me in that day, ‘Master, Master, have we not prophesied in Your Name, and cast out demons in Your Name, and done many mighty works in Your Name?’ And then I shall declare to them, ‘I never knew you, depart from Me, you who work lawlessness (disobedience to the Instructions of Abbah YHUH/YHWH (called His Torah))!’

    What does the 7th Commandment and the 7th Hebrew Letter have in common?
    The 7th Letter in Hebrew is the letter “ZAN” (Ancient Hebrew) and “ZAYIN” (Modern Hebrew), meaning “A WEAPON”, symbolizing “CUTTING” or “SEPARATING” . . .

    “A WEAPON” (COVENANT with Abbah YHUH Yahuah/YHWH Yahuwah, as well as COVENANT with your spouse) can be used to PROTECT! The PURPOSE of the WEAPON (COVENANT) is to “CUT COVENANT” and to PROTECT and ESTABLISH “lasting covenants” (with Abbah YHUH/YHWH and your spouse)!

    “A WEAPON” can also DESTROY (COVENANT)! The Hebrew word for an enemy that is OUTSIDE of YHUH/YHWH’S COVENANT is “zar”! The ancient word picture shows that such a person is a “weapon person”, DESTROYING COVENANT, instead of ESTABLISHING and PROTECTING it!

    ADULTERY is associated with the “enemies or weapon people”! Adultery is what CUTS (DESTROYS, SEPARATES from) LIFE!

    This IMPORTANT COMMANDMENT calls Believers to be a people of YHUH/YHWH who make and establish COVENANT, NOT a people of the “weapon” who destroys life!

    The number 7 (associated with the Letter “Zayin”) symbolizes SPIRITUAL PERFECTION (KEEPING COVENANT) Hazon (Rev) 10:7 and 16:7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie,

    Good Morning, and Happy New Year to you. Here we are with a brand New Year ahead of us. My desire this New Year? To be more like Jesus, so thank you for the insight of your comment...Wow! I will be MAKING time to study today. It is so easy to let LIFE and THINGS, and FAMILY crowd out the Lord, and it happens so gradually that it's hard to see it happening, so thank you for this Word from the Lord, my friend.

    "She never cut from me
    She never cut baby
    I had to work baby
    You just a rival..."
    These lyrics are from Michael's song, "Morphine". What does "cut from me" mean? When you said:“A WEAPON” (COVENANT with Abbah YHUH Yahuah/YHWH Yahuwah, as well as COVENANT with your spouse) can be used to PROTECT! The PURPOSE of the WEAPON (COVENANT) is to “CUT COVENANT” and to PROTECT and ESTABLISH “lasting covenants” (with Abbah YHUH/YHWH and your spouse)!",my mind went to these lyrics. What do you think he is referring to? It has always made me wonder. It seems that Michael has his own language sometimes, have you ever noticed that?, and I don't know what he is talking about, so I thought maybe you would have some insight into this.

    Thanks for the homework assignment, and for the "wake up" call!

    God bless you so richly this day:)

    Love you,

    MLY


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MLY,

      Morphine is probably one of those songs most combed through on this blog. I remember looking up "urban dictionary" meanings for "cut" and "cut from me", and according to THAT, it means:

      "She’ll never cut from me
      She’ll never cut, baby
      I had to work baby
      You’re just a rival

      Who considered Michael a rival? If this is someone taunting Michael, who is the “she” mentioned in the song? Cut from me or she’ll never cut = “Cut: Slang, n. (1)to have sexual intercourse with. Originated in GA; primarily used in the Southeast, United States (Lisa Marie???). (2)a song on an album. Standard, v. (1)to penetrate with a sharp edged instrument.

      Cut: Slang, v., n. (1)attempting to sabotage or thwart another individual's pursuit of a love or sex interest, particularly when done to further one's own chances with the target individual. (2)someone who engages in this practice.” Source" - http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2011/05/michael-jackson-shouts-about-morphine.html

      However, I don't believe Michael was talking about "sexual" intercourse here. I believe he was talking about "cleaving to", as you mention - weapon. You can cleave FROM something or cleave TO something. Michael is singing in the third person here but he jumps back and forth between tell us the story DIRECTLY and "quoting" what he's heard from those around him. So in this song, in context with his other songs about this "woman", this is someone who wants to USE him, but doesn't love him and won't "cleave to" him, like Israel wouldn't do with God. (how many victims must their be, before we choose to live the prophet's plan...)

      God bless you MLY, and Happy New Year. ♥

      Delete
    2. MLY - cont....

      On this part: "Cut: Slang, v., n. (1)attempting to sabotage or thwart another individual's pursuit of a love or sex interest, particularly when done to further one's own chances with the target individual. (2)someone who engages in this practice.”

      >>>>>>>> Billie Jean/Susie/the devil would "sabotage or thwart another's pursuit of a love interest...when done to further one's own chances with the target individual..."

      This translated would be the devil sabotaging God's love interest - i.e. the "church bride" to further his own chances with the individual. This has nothing to do with love, but more like "possession". To explain that, we can again look at the lyrics to "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" by Iron Maiden....

      Here the birth from an unbroken line
      Born the healer the seventh, his time
      Unknowingly blessed and as his life unfolds
      Slowly unveiling the power he holds

      [Chorus:]

      Then they watch the progress he makes
      The Good and the evil which path will he take
      Both of them trying to manipulate
      The use of his powers before it's too late....source, http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/ironmaiden/seventhsonofaseventhson.html


      Then this also fits with Revelation 12:4-5

      "And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

      5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne."

      The fight over his soul.

      Delete
    3. Hi Bonnie,

      Thank you SO much for helping me to understand Michael Lyrics. I clicked on the link that you listed in your comment from your blog... "http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2011/05/michael-jackson-shouts-about-morphine.", and have been studying it whenever I can get the time throughout the day. I also scrolled down through the comments, as this was before I found you, and it was all new to me. The things this man went through are horrendous.What sick, twisted people could do such things to another human being? The thought of him enduring such torture, more than we could ever imagine,reveals how much love and determination he had in his heart...that LOVE took Him through it...GOD took him through it. I just want to him to know how much he is LOVED, and tell him how sorry I am for what these sad excuses for humans did to him.To know that he was alone with these people while they kicked, tazered, mocked, abused, hit, drugged, terrorized,and tried to get him to lose the man that he really is...well...there just aren't words for what THAT does to MY heart.
      Someday...when we reach our Heavenly Home, after I have embraced the Lord for long while,looking into HIS face... the One who loves me so,and put my hands into HIS, and after I have embraced my family, where the circle will never be broken again,I want to meet Michael, and look into his eyes,Feel the warmth of his embrace, his love, and his smile, and hear his laughter...so pure and sweet... and tell him how thankful I am for the day that God brought him into my life, because that day my life changed. More and more, I am discovering what a treasure he IS...so rare. With each discovery of the truth, He becomes more precious. The picture of Michael at the end of this blog, is pricless. He is BEAUTIFUL...and THOSE EYES...and just a hint of a smile...I can hear his heart... without him saying a word:)

      Bonnie, I will be keeping your mom in my prayers, and I know that God will be right there with her, holding her hand, as she goes through this surgery. I pray for the surgeon, that God will guide his hands, so that this surgery will be the avenue that God works through to accomplish her healing, and for all those responsible for her care. I will also be praying for you, that God will give you peace and keep your heart calm as she goes through this. She is in the Hands of the Master.

      Love you my friend, and keep us updated when you can.

      MLY

      Delete
    4. MLY,

      Thank you for your kind words about Mom and your prayers for her. I believe you, that God will be right there with her.

      This has definitely NOT been a normal Christmas, and as I said above, we were meant to be up there and God found a way to get us up there. As someone wrote to me, this may have been the last "normal" Christmas season we will have. That thought sends prickles of apprehension through my veins of what is to come. Tears will be no stranger.

      Tears were no stranger to Michael either. The tug of war with his soul, the "Armageddon" of his brain . . . How sweetly God answered my prayer for him and I wasn't even remotely prepared for what that was, as it continues to unfold.

      I believe we would be wise to focus on God through Christ. Michael's eyes, yes they are beautiful. But Billie Jean was not Michael's Iconic song for nothing. His likeness and his image will be used. The Michael we love is not going to be what are eyes are used to recognizing. Not if his lyrics are true and we believe the truth of the prophecy of Daniel and Revelation. If you hear his heart, we will have to also remember his words. Signs and lying wonders yet to come.

      God bless you, MLY!

      Delete
  3. Dear Bonnie,

    Happy & Healthy New Year to you, all your loved ones & everyone here, also hoping the truth for Michael approaches slowly but surely despite the ongoing corruption.

    Also despite the physical pain & stress suffered by some family members of yours, you & Hubby during the Xmas week, you all received a special grace as a Gift from God bringing new harmony, affection & support between you all. It feels good to read that this wave of love wrapped you all together. Those now concerned with illness will recover much better grace to this family blessing. Thank you Bonnie for sharing with us these difficult but also very precious moments of your family life. After your own tribulations & fights for the truth for Michael & our world in your Blog, you seem indeed happier & relaxed & I do hope this good mood will maintain. Also your nice husband Ed who had a difficult 2012 should feel a renewed strength after the love of his family during Xmas was confirmed to him & it should help him to better overcome the adversity in his job. Your first dream was very endearing.

    Your Para on Michael starting with : "This is perhaps the most Christ-like yet hardest thing to do." I loved as you raised a very strong but yes a too often ignored point of Michael's adult character : except his public words as against Sony & Mottola, Michael never bashed his accusers, the media & other enemies publicly. How many can do this ? A Jesus-like man Michael was but so misunderstood & hated by the real evil ones. Also to the credit of Michael's family, they never reacted to mockeries or bad comments on them by the media. Best Wishes & Love to the Jackson family ! They need strength & support & I'm sure this family anyhow keeps tight together whatever the evil media can say.
    Love♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Line,

      The more we get into the truth about Michael, the more love I feel for him, his family, God, Jesus and the whole magical way God is moving this forward. It's also increasingly frustrating to see how many people are focused on the material things and think on the level of "me". Even with family members, there seem to be three levels - Those who are selfless, those who are waking up to the softening of their hearts and those that seem to be completely one dimensional. You start to see it as an almost palpable film inside the person and nobody believes you when you tell them someone's intentions are not genuine or good. And trying to explain what a "countenance" is? They look at you like "what planet are you on?"

      When I do feel or see this, I try to form my words carefully, but so they can hear what they sound like - not of offend them but to get them to see that they DON'T see is important than their wants.

      My husband is a bit more vocal than I am and he has had a very difficult 2012 (and 2011, 2010, etc..) but in that, we see where that is coming from. Separating anxiety exists even from things that are not in your best interest. Making a decision between the "world" and "God" is not as clear for some. I believe our biggest struggles is against our own doubt and refusal to let go of the familiar, even if that "familiar" is slavery.

      The paragraph you mention about Michael being Christ-like in the face of adversity is probably something we should keep asserting on an ongoing bases, to reinforce. People in our generation only know Christ Jesus from a literary view and the way the Bible reads him to us, it is hard to see Christ as human.

      Michael is Christ-like and he is human. Our generation was blessed with being exposed to another example of a person who's number one priority was becoming one with God and witnessing Christ's love through example, not just words. We're not going to get another one. Michael was it. And now that the last witness has "stood up", only those that see and recognize what has happened are left to help tell that story before the "last chance" at love for them is gone and God takes his creation back.

      Jackson family has been rather quiet. I pray for them when I pray for what is going on, every day. And despite my treks off the path, I am amazed that they haven't given up through their own battles against the world powers, and I thank them for that. L♥VE you too, Line :o)

      Delete
  4. Bonnie,

    Your first dream reminded me of this poem of Michael's:

    When Babies Smile

    When dreamers dream and kiss their lover
    And rainbows weave and splash their color
    Those are moments so gloriously alive
    We take the plunge, take the dive
    Into the abyss
    We are suspended awhile
    Those are moments when babies smile.

    Those are moments when fate is unsealed
    Nothing is impossible and we are healed
    We can soar, we can fly
    Walk on fire, navigate the sky
    In the light of a glittering star
    There's no distance, nothing is far
    Those are moments of innocent guile
    In the glow
    We are suspended awhile
    Those are moments when babies smile.

    Those are moments when the heart is tender
    When seascapes gleam in magnificent splendor
    When the laughter of Heaven reverberates the Earth
    And we are renewed in a new birth
    In a timeless Eternity
    In the angels fraternity
    We romp and roll
    The playground of our soul
    In the twilight
    We are suspended awhile
    Those are moments when babies smile.

    Those are moments we're one with God
    All is well, nothing is odd
    In silent reflection
    We feel our perfection
    We are the source, we are the crucible
    Nothing can hurt us, for we are invincible
    There is no sin, there is no sinner
    We can only win, we have felt the glimmer
    In the bliss
    We're floating awhile
    Those are moments when babies smile.

    Kingdoms topple, lose their class
    Civilizations crumble, ages pass
    Turbulent tempests ravage the seas
    Violent killings, despite our pleas
    But dewdrops sparkle when children play
    Tyrants cry, there's nothing to slay
    Fairies dance and goblins sing
    All are crowned, all are king
    In the Garden
    We frolic awhile
    Those are moments when babies smile.

    I used to fly a lot when I was a child - even danced in the air. Oh the joy and freedom! No wings needed either. As I got older I had trouble getting off the ground and couldn't fly as high. Something dark was chasing me and I'd try so hard to get away....I long to take off and soar again. At least I remember. I can even feel the cool air on my face and hear the wind rushing past my ears! Capture those giggles and hold them dear in your heart!

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blake,

      Ahhh, I love, love that poem of Michael's you posted, thank you! Every word of it. And you will fly again! ♥♥♥

      Delete
  5. What is the Google New Year thing about? I think Google used MJ's image once.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google DID use Mike's image - his feet I believe. Still trying to decipher the Google image. The next day (New Year's Day) was the same scene but everyone went home. Trying to make out what some of the wall images are.

      Delete
    2. One of the wall images is a famous Klimt painting called 'The Kiss'.

      Delete
    3. Thank you Anonymous. I copied both Google images. I will take another look. Thanks again!

      Delete
  6. OMG . . . there are some things you find out that just make you say the s-h-*-t word outloud. OMG. God? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Bonnie,

    Sorry to hear about your trials and tribulations during the holiday. Hope things are better and praying for a wonderful 2013 for you, your family and everyone here.

    I'm curious too about the Google thing. It was so cluttered I didn't even pay any attention to it until I read your blog mentioning it.

    Here's a link to the New Year's Eve picture, with all the people in it and a picture with tags telling who all the people are.

    http://searchengineland.com/googles-doodle-of-doodles-for-new-years-eve-2012-143759

    I don't see Michael or any part of him in it. You don't think they edited it, do you? I do see the "Star Trek" picture though, that was the first thing my eye went to. Star Trek my butt. :/

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb,

      Thank you for posting that. It points out everything. Looks like they are promoting artists, authors, innovators, "visionaries" and engineers. One of the paintings, as anonymous said above, is "The Kiss" by Klimt. the other wall hanging looks like "Still Life with Fruit Dish and Mandolin" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Gris). In the "New Years Day" logo, everything is cleaned up and only a few of the "knowns" remain. I will take another look at that when I put up that blog.

      No, I think THAT anonymous that mentioned Michael was talking about a separate "doodle" - the one with the "Michael's legs on his toes" for the "L" in Google.

      Delete
    2. Yes I was talking about the one with the "Michael's legs on his toes" for the "L" in Google. I think it was maybe for MJ's birthday once.

      In a room strewn with the letters making up the Google logo, the search giant has placed figures and images that have been immortalised in a Google Doodle this year.
      In one corner composer Clara Schumann, whose 193rd birthday was marked in a Google Doodle this year, plays a synthesiser made by Robert Moog, who got a Google Doodle for his 78th birthday.
      Elsewhere, Dracula chats to Moby Dick's Captain Ahab. Bram Stoker, the author of Dracula, was commemorated in a doodle for his 165th birthday this year, as was the 161st anniversary of the publication of Moby Dick.
      In another corner Rodin's The Thinker sits at a computer, representing Alan Turing, whose centenary was this year, while Ada Lovelace - 197 this year - offers advice.
      Other 2012 Google Doodles referred to in today's Doodle include the 46th anniversary of the first broadcast of Star Trek, the 200th anniversary of Grimm's Fairy Tales and the 142nd birthday of Maria Montessori.

      Delete
  8. Everyone - I'm sorry. have a blog I am working on and it was supposed to go up tonight BUT . . . we still have company, I have to "share" the computer now, and phone calls about Mom are still coming in.

    The blog will be up early tomorrow, and Mom is going into surgery on Friday. Thank you, THANK YOU for your prayers. Very sweet and she knows people are praying for her. God bless you and Michael, please don't be mad at me. I really tried to get this up tonight. Lots of information and only one pair of typing hands. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BONNIE, I too join the others in their prayers for your beloved mother in surgery to-morrow & already dare wishing her a good & speedy recovery thereafter. Take care..the Blog can wait♥

      Delete
    2. Line, I thank you for your sentiments and your prayers. I pray God knows he comes first and I trust him for what's best for mom. He made her strong for a reason. He knows what's coming and he knows if I could take her physical pain, I would. She is such a cute lady . . . like you :o) ♥

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.