Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: No Love Greater Than This

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Thursday, February 14, 2013

No Love Greater Than This


Dedicated to God
On Valentine’s Day
And I know His Name . . . 



"Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me."

Love Song to God



TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


Daniel's Gloves

I sat, with two friends, in the picture window of a quaint restaurant just off the corner of the town-square. The food and the company were both especially good that day.

As we talked, my attention was drawn outside, across the street. There, walking into town, was a man who appeared to be carrying all his worldly goods on his back. He was carrying, a well-worn sign that read, 'I will work for food.' My heart sank.

I brought him to the attention of my friends and noticed that others around us had stopped eating to focus on him. Heads moved in a mixture of sadness and disbelief.

We continued with our meal, but his image lingered in my mind. We finished our meal and went our separate ways. I had errands to do and quickly set out to accomplish them. I glanced toward the town square, looking somewhat halfheartedly for the strange visitor. I was fearful, knowing that seeing him again would call some response. I drove through town and saw nothing of him. I made some purchases at a store and got back in my car.

Deep within me, the Spirit of God kept speaking to me: 'Don't go back to the office until you've at least driven once more around the square.'

Then with some hesitancy, I headed back into town. As I turned the square's third corner, I saw him. He was standing on the steps of the church, going through his sack.

I stopped and looked, feeling both compelled to speak to him, yet wanting to drive on. The empty parking space on the corner seemed to be a sign from God: an invitation to park. I pulled in, got out and approached the town's newest visitor.

'Looking for the pastor?' I asked.

'Not really,' he replied, 'just resting.'

'Have you eaten today?'

'Oh, I ate something early this morning.'

'Would you like to have lunch with me?'

'Do you have some work I could do for you?'

'No work,' I replied. 'I commute here to work from the city, but I would like to take you to lunch.'

'Sure,' he replied with a smile.

As he began to gather his things, I asked some surface questions. 'Where you headed?'

'St. Louis'

'Where you from?'

'Oh, all over; mostly Florida.'

'How long you been walking?'

'Fourteen years,' came the reply.

I knew I had met someone unusual. We sat across from each other in the same restaurant I had left earlier. His face was weathered slightly beyond his 38 years. His eyes were dark yet clear, and he spoke with an eloquence and articulation that was startling. He removed his jacket to reveal a bright red T-shirt that said, 'Jesus is The Never Ending Story.'

Then Daniel's story began to unfold. He had seen rough times early in life. He'd made some wrong choices and reaped the consequences. Fourteen years earlier, while backpacking across the country, he had stopped on the beach in Daytona. He tried to hire on with some men who were putting up a large tent and some equipment. A concert, he thought.

He was hired, but the tent would not house a concert, but revival services, and in those services he saw life more clearly. He gave his life over to God.

'Nothing's been the same since,' he said. 'I felt the Lord telling me to keep walking, and so I did, some 14 years now.'

'Ever think of stopping?' I asked.

'Oh, once in a while, when it seems to get the best of me. But God has given me this calling. I give out Bibles. That's what's in my sack. I work to buy food and Bibles, and I give them out when His Spirit leads.'

I sat amazed. My homeless friend was not homeless. He was on a mission and lived this way by choice. The question burned inside for a moment and then I asked: 'What's it like?'

'What?'

'To walk into a town carrying all your things on your back and to show your sign?'

'Oh, it was humiliating at first. People would stare and make comments. Once someone tossed a piece of half-eaten bread and made a gesture that certainly didn't make me feel welcome. But then it became humbling to realize that God was using me to touch lives and change people's concepts of other folks like me.'

My concept was changing, too. We finished our dessert and gathered his things. Just outside the door, he paused. He turned to me and said, 'Come Ye blessed of my Father and inherit the kingdom I've prepared for you. For when I was hungry you gave me food, when I was thirsty you gave me drink, a stranger and you took me in.'

I felt as if we were on holy ground. 'Could you use another Bible?' I asked.

He said he preferred a certain translation. It traveled well and was not too heavy. It was also his personal favorite. 'I've read through it 14 times,' he said.

'I'm not sure we've got one of those, but let's stop by our church and see.' I was able to find my new friend a Bible that would do well, and he seemed very grateful.

'Where are you headed from here?' I asked.

'Well, I found this little map on the back of this amusement park coupon.'

'Are you hoping to hire on there for a while?'

'No, I just figure I should go there. I figure someone under that star right there needs a Bible, so that's where I'm going next.'

He smiled, and the warmth of his spirit radiated the sincerity of his mission. I drove him back to the town-square where we'd met two hours earlier, and as we drove, it started raining. We parked and unloaded his things.

'Would you sign my autograph book?' he asked, 'I like to keep messages from folks I meet.'

I wrote in his little book that his commitment to his calling had touched my life. I encouraged him to stay strong. And I left him with a verse of scripture from Jeremiah, 'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; plans to give you a future and a hope.'

'Thanks, man,' he said. 'I know we just met and we're really just strangers, but I love you.'

'I know, ' I said, 'I love you, too. The Lord is good!'

'Yes, He is. How long has it been since someone hugged you?' I asked.

'A long time,' he replied

And so on the busy street corner in the drizzling rain, my new friend and I embraced, and I felt deep inside that I had been changed. He put his things on his back, smiled his winning smile and said, 'See you in the New Jerusalem.'

'I'll be there!' was my reply.

He began his journey again. He headed away with his sign dangling from his bedroll and pack of Bibles. He stopped, turned and said, 'When you see something that makes you think of me, will you pray for me?'

'You bet,' I shouted back, 'God bless.'

'God bless.' And that was the last I saw of him.

Late that evening as I left my office, the wind blew strong. The cold front had settled hard upon the town. I bundled up and hurried to my car. As I sat back and reached for the emergency brake, I saw them... a pair of well worn brown work gloves neatly laid over the length of the handle. I picked them up and thought of my friend and wondered if his hands would stay warm that night without them.

Then I remembered his words: 'If you see something that makes you think of me, will you pray for me?'

Today his gloves lie on my desk in my office. They help me to see the world and its people in a new way, and they help me remember those two hours with my unique friend and to pray for his ministry. 'See you in the New Jerusalem,' he said. Yes, Daniel, I know I will.

'I shall pass this way but once. Therefore, any good that I can do or any kindness that I can show, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again.'

My instructions were to send this to four people that I wanted God to bless, and I picked you. Please pass this to four people you want to be blessed.

This prayer is powerful and there is nothing attached. Please do not break this pattern. Prayer is one of the best gifts we receive. There is no cost but a lot of rew- ards. Let's continue to pray for one another. God bless and have a nice day and a great rest of your life.

'Father, I ask you to bless my friends, relatives and e-mail buddies reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask you to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through your grace, in Jesus' precious Name. Amen.'

I sent this to more than four, but this story is so touching, I felt each of you would enjoy it greatly.

GOD BLESS YOU, MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!


"IN GOD WE TRUST"

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I did not write the above, but I wanted to share it.  It’s usually not the socially accepted or the pillars of the church who go about doing God’s work unnoticed.   Think about that the next time you witness the title of “Godly” being bestowed on a per dollar basis.

"And he looked up, and saw the rich men casting their gifts into the treasury.  2. And he saw also a certain poor widow casting in thither two mites.  3. And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they all:

4. For all these have of their abundance cast in unto the offerings of God: but she of her penury hath cast in all the living that she had."

"Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward."

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."



Knowing Your First Love

God has always been your first love, whether  you know that right now or not.  He created you out of love.  You are structured and held together with his love.  We are finally at a time as promised in Scripture, where the truth is being revealed in creation, and in you.  It’s been there all along, but kept from you.

Before your parents knew you were coming into the world, God fashioned you and etched in your physical makeup knowledge of him, knowledge of love, and knowledge of truth.

Children are born with a natural capacity to love; to know it and to need it.  Without love as part of their nourishment, they grow up seeking other things for fulfillment.  This is what the world does to us and if the conspirators have their way, at earlier and earlier ages.  But when they see it again, they are drawn to it.  They may not be able to identify it, having it not in their lives for so long, but they are drawn to it.

Some of them will stay with what they have known all their lives, and some will leave that false security and let God in.  And this will continue to save hearts and souls until God’s predetermined time that he knows in advance, when all his children have taken his hand.

How does he know beforehand?  He can read us like a book.

If we are made with Him, doesn’t it stand to reason that he feels every change in our thoughts and hearts, recorded in our own internal books like someone hitting the start button on a CD player.  He feels, sees and hears everything we do.

The more we communicate with Him, and the more we read his word, the more his Word becomes the words in our own book.  When we feel Christ for the very first time . . . really FEEL his pain and know intimately what he suffered for us, we know then we are one with our Saviour.

The love of Christ was already proven to us and for us.


The Most Powerful Scene
In the Most Powerful Movie ever made
About the Most Powerful Love Story . . .
That ever was, is, and ever will be

God is first in my life.  I may sometimes do something selfish, or forget to consult him on a decision.  I may sometimes act out of anger instead of asking him to show me why.

I may sometimes fear losing the material before remembering He already saved me eternally.

I may sometimes get angry with him because he gave me an answer I did not like or want to hear.

Sometimes I will forget what I asked for while suffering a pain I cannot explain.

But I love God, with every single cell of my body, and every electrical exchange between neurons in my heart and in my brain.  I cry mostly because I want him to call us home.  We have lived away from his presence too long and too many innocents have suffered and continue to suffer.

For those who don’t believe God knows suffering, I want you to remember this:

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

He Endured this . . . For Us


No other usurper or theif of the “seat” of God can claim this.  Not now, not ever.

"Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us."

"For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:"

"Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him."

The suffering we endure here on earth, before his return is not a test of endurance.  It is an exercise in love and faith, and trust that God loves and cares for and wants ALL HIS CHILDREN in place when he returns.  We all have a piece in the mechanism of creation.  Some of us recognize it, some of us don’t.  Some of us struggle to adhere to it, and some of us fight it tooth and nail.

It is the faith and connection to God from which our strength comes to fulfill this conclusion to the “mystery of God”.

It’s Not a Popularity Contest



Dear Jesus, I said I am too tired to go on, BUT You said I will give you rest. I said I am feeling alone...BUT You said I will never leave you. I said I am afraid...BUT You said I will protect you. I said I can't make it...BUT You said I will carry you. I said I am lost...BUT You said I will save you. Amen!!!
When all else fails, the Scripture Never Has
His Word – With which you were made



To Love Like Jesus did . . .
You have to want to take his suffering
As he wanted to take yours



I love Him.  The last curtain call has been made.  The offer for “One More Chance at Love” has been made.  This is it.  We await now those that are still rubbing their eyes and SEEING for the first time, standing and walking toward His love.  And when he returns, he’s taking no sh- - - (sorry :o)

The daily sacrifice has been “caught up” to God and to his throne – the one who restrained evil until he was “taken out of the way” will be watching as the evil reveals itself in the vessel he once occupied.

I can almost hear the intake of breath from every leaf, blade of grass, bird and four legged creature as they too feel the change in the breezes and the scent of the promise reaches their nostrils . . . “Can you feel it?”

Michael, the man who opened the last door – the one to the room in which Christ stood in my dream, watching my struggles to reach him as I crawled on the floor in determination to just touch his foot; that touch that removed all burdens, lifted me from the floor and placed me in his arms, like a child, crying and relieved and HOME . . . as she whispered . . . “I love you, do you know that?

Michael, I know where your heart is.  I know what their illicit plans are for the resurrection of the image of you, twisted and corrupted to mislead those who selfishly love only what they can get from your memory. 

I wanted your pain from back in time, so that you could have felt the lift of the burden back when you needed it.  But I didn’t just want your pain.  I also wanted to see you glorified in Christ, as the apostles were glorified in Christ, and as Christ was glorified in the Father, as we will be in our faith when he comes.

You know that I love you.  And as you successfully accomplished your oneness with God, I also know that you know my struggles and the only thing that has ever brought me back from despair is love . . . something you have never stopped giving, as Jesus said.

Forever committed to God ~ The little girl trapped in the dollhouse.

God is returning.  He held out for you – Have the patience of the saints for him to complete His work.

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.


God bless you.                                   Egészségedre
God seën jou                                     Guð blessi þig
Будзьце здаровыя                                       Alhamdulilah
愿上帝保佑你                              Dio vi benedica
Zdravíčko                                           お大事に
God zegene u                                    DI TE AMENT
Pagpalain kayo ng Diyos                    Gud velsigne deg
Dieu vous bénisse                              خدا برکت دهد
ღმერთმა დაგლოცოთ                                   Niech cię Bóg błogosławi
Gott segne dich                                 Deus te abençoe
Με τις υγείες σας                                Noroc
Bondye beni ou                                  Будьте здоровы
לבריאות                                                                        ¡Salud
Bog vas blagoslovi                              Mungu awabariki
PROSIT                                              พระเจ้าให้พร
Çok yaşa                                            Cầu cho bạn khỏe hơn
Dduw bendithia chi                                     

Oh well . . . it was formatted properly in word! :o)

 " . . . and the whole world has to answer right now, just
to tell you once again . . . who's BAD"

18 comments:

  1. BONNIE, what a most sincere, inspired & sensitive Blog you wrote. Only love in it, today no conspiration or evil ones exposed. Only God's love & yours for God & Michael. Very beautifully written. Tis a his treasurable Valentine's gift to all of us. After all, love origates from God & is everywhere in all forms on Earth. I am glad God may read in each us like in a book : it is comforting to know we have One to confide into for all our sorrows, doubts & sins. Thank you very much Bonnie for this heartfelt & soothing writing. Michael would love it♥

    But as we also celebrate today love between couples, I wish you Bonnie & Hubby & everyone here a Happy Valentine Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Line,

      And a Happy Valentines day for you today and your household and family. Love every day not just Valentines day. I spread some lovey-sticky notes around the house for my husband to find from his pathway into the front door,leading him back to where I laid the card on the desk in his office. I love doing little things like that and I don't do it enough.

      Thank you for your kind words on the blog. Long overdue -a reminder of God's love and his suffering for us.

      A day of comforting love to everyone reading - God bless you♥

      Delete
  2. Hi Bonnie,

    Much love to you and your family on this day... The day when we take time out... to let those who mean so much to us...KNOW that they mean so much to us:)

    Michael's heart... His message of love... that wouldn't let go...and continues to hold our hearts to this day...opening our eyes to the truth, and waking our hearts from years of going through the motions. When I think back to where I was at the time of his death...not understanding what I was FEELING... God was making a change in me.I am not the same person that I was, and I thank God for that. The treasures that I have learned while on this Journey, are priceless to me, and no one can take that away. I believe in Michael, and what he stood for, and I won't let go of his hand. Even if it means I have to stand alone. And that is painful, because when you love someone, you want to share them with others. But some hearts just aren't ready for that love. I dreamed of him again last night. I don't know what that means, but I believe there is a purpose and something that God wants me to know, to prepare my heart for. Michael smiles at me in these dreams, intently, as if trying to tell me something without speaking audibly. I always feel that "tug" in my heart... like he's drawing me closer. I want to know what it is that he wants me to know. I believe that the answer will come in God's time.

    God bless you and hold you in his arms today and always:)

    Love you,

    MLY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful poem by Michael, which will encourage you when needed during this difficult journey

    Poem by Michael Jackson, from his book "Dancing the Dream."
    -------------------------------------------

    "ARE YOU LISTENING?"

    Who am I?
    Who are you?
    Where did we come from?
    Where are we going?
    What's it all about?
    Do you have the answers?

    Immortality's my game
    From Bliss I came
    In Bliss I am sustained
    To Bliss I return
    If you don't know it now
    It's a shame
    Are you listening?

    This body of mine
    Is a flux of energy
    In the river of time
    Eons pass, ages come and go
    I appear and disappear
    Playing hide-and-seek
    In the twinkling of an eye

    I am the particle
    I am the wave
    Whirling at lightning speed
    I am the fluctuation
    That takes the lead
    I am the Prince
    I am the Knave
    I am the doing
    That is the deed
    I am the galaxy, the void of space
    In the Milky Way
    I am the craze

    I am the thinker, the thinking, the thought
    I am the seeker, the seeking, the sought
    I am the dewdrop, the sunshine, the storm
    I am the phenomenon, the field, the form
    I am the desert, the ocean, the sky
    I am the Primeval Self
    In you and I

    Pure unbounded consciousness
    Truth, existence, Bliss am I
    In infinite expressions I come and go
    Playing hide-and-seek
    In the twinkling of an eye

    But immortality's my game
    Eons pass
    Deep inside
    I remain
    Ever the same
    From Bliss I came
    In Bliss I am sustained

    Join me in my dance
    Please join me now
    If you forget yourself
    You'll never know how
    This game is played
    In the ocean bed of Eternity
    Stop this agony of wishing
    Play it out
    Don't think, don't hesitate
    Curving back within yourself
    Just create...just create

    Immortality's my game
    From Bliss I came
    In Bliss I'm sustained
    To Bliss I return
    If you don't know it now
    It's a shame
    Are you listening?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous,

      I've seen this poem many times. Thank you for posting it again.

      I'm wondering what you think of when you read it? Sounds pretty new age to me. I'm with him (if he wrote this) up until the part where he talks about "this game" and curving back within yourself. Where's God in this? This poem doesn't give me peace. It makes me nervous, LOL! (Sorry Mike :o)

      Being one with God is all about giving up and of yourself. This sounds like self will not God's will. What are you getting out of it?

      Delete
    2. From 'Magical child'

      He knew his power was the power of God
      He was so sure, they considered him odd
      This power of innocence, of compassion, of light
      Threatened the priests and created a fright
      In endless ways they sought to dismantle
      This mysterious force which they could not handle

      In endless ways they tried to destroy
      His simple trust, his boundless joy
      His invincible armor was a shield of bliss
      Nothing could touch it, no venom, no hiss
      The child remained in a state of grace
      He wasn't confined in time or place
      In Technicolor dreams, he frolicked and played
      While acting his part, in Eternity he stayed

      From 'Ecstacy'

      I was born to never die
      To live in bliss, to never cry
      To speak the truth and never lie
      To share my love without a sigh

      Bonnie, I again used parts of Michaels poems to explain how I feel about 'Are you listening', because I can't describe it otherwise! Unless Michael was totally blasphemous and considered himself a god (which I absolutely do not believe in my heart), I do feel God in this poem, moreover I feel these could be God's words to us, mixed with Michaels own words, feelings, emotions and more so, his purpose here on earth.

      About the 'games', in 'Magical Child' again he is telling about 'acting his part'. To me, this completely adds up to all that you found about the 'two Michaels'. He knows about the games, is playing the games with them (acting his part), he is being used for their evil purposes but in the end the real Michael will stand up.

      'I was born to never die' and 'Immortality's my game' tells me.......well, let's say he is REALLY special or REALLY self absorbed, or again he is writing God's words to us.

      Delete
    3. Anonymous,

      Reading that poem and your explanation makes a lot of sense. Funny, maybe if I heard him SING IT I would have gotten it, but you're right. I just love his self! He's really brilliant, you know that?

      God's words mixed with Michael's words . . . Just like Isaiah. :o) Thank you very much, anonymous! Now I will go back and re-read that poem.

      God showed me something else last night too that I wish I could just kiss His face for . . . I will share it all with you shortly! ♥ ♥ ♥

      Delete
    4. Hi Bonnie,

      This is not the same Anonymous as above but I have posted before. I see God all over this poem. I'm a poet as well and to me this is a conversation between Michael and God. It's like Michael has asked the question and God answers and has shown Him a brief snapshot of Himself but Michael has expressed it as a feeling through his words, like the wave of joy and bliss you get when you see or hear something exquisite, like a baby laughing or waves crashing against the shore, or a sunset.

      We can picture those things in our minds but when you feel that burst of bliss in your heart, it feels like an explosion of love in your whole being and you get full of it and although you are looking at one thing (a sunset or a painting, or whatever) at the same time you are also 'seeing' many things and all those 'things' equate to God's goodness and who God is: love. It's eternal. But those 'moments' almost like electrical impulses come and go within us in a flash. Then it's like those infinite expressions playing “hide and seek in a twinkling of an eye.”

      We want to go chasing after those moments but they are really always there, all around us. Are we listening?

      "Curving back within yourself" I see this as God encouraging Michael in his gifts and calling (and Michael, in turn passing this on to us telling us not to "curve back within ourselves"). The picture I get of curving back within oneself is of one never growing to reach the height they were meant to because of doubt, fear or uncertainty. Curving back, like a boomerang. When you throw it you want it to soar and go far but it goes only so far and comes right on back again. Or going (curving) into fetal position, regressing, afraid to fly to the heights, doubting and overthinking instead of doing, being, creating what God has put inside you.

      My take on the game references. We often equate the words 'game' and 'playing games' as being devious or cunning, where there is a winner and loser which is why it might sound off. But to me this is actually full of love.

      When I read it I feel like it's God saying that in Him is the greatest game ever played. "Immortality" is outside our natural realm of 'logical' thinking. When we start to overthink instead of just believing with a childlike heart and joining in, we lose the point of the game. What I see in those lines is a child (Michael first and also us) standing on the side of the pitch, afraid to join in the game of life in case he/she messes up and God imploring us to 'get it', saying, "you can't do that (overthink, stay paralyzed with fear etc), you have to jump right in, get involved. DO.

      “My game is something like you have never experienced/played before." As we recognize who God is (and His love, immortality etc) and “jump in” get involved, become one with Him in unity we experience ALL of who He is, including immortality.

      If we’re listening, that is.

      Delete
    5. Anonymous,

      Did you read my post above yours in answer to the "other" anonymous?

      First of all, it really pisses me off when people come hear, tag-team me and expect me not to see it.

      Do not come here and spout your false "unity" and interpretations. If two people need to come here to HARD SELL a poem of Michael's to me, something is wrong. Sorry for being suspicious, but the GAME in Michael's poem is about EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE DOING. I have seen your tactics one too many times before.

      This is not about the game of life - it is about the Devil's game, and I'm sorry to say, he is not welcome here.

      You make me question whether this poem is even written by the REAL Michael.

      And to reassure you that just because someone mentions the word "God" does not mean we are talking about the same entity. Lucifer has his people buffaloed that he is God. And that is who they refer to him as.

      You gave yourself away. Your reply will not be posted.

      Delete
    6. Bonnie, I understand that you are careful but I want to assure you that I'm not the same anonymous as the second one. Please don't punish me for something I didn't do.
      The original post was mine, as well as my answer to you on my take on the poem. I have nothing to do with the second poster. i'm not on the same page as him/her.

      Delete
    7. Hmmm . . . Okay, this is to anonymous #2 -

      I knew it was you. I told you before I collect visitor information. Just like you people collect information on me. Including I.P. numbers. Thanks for the heads up.

      Anonymous #1 - As you say.

      Delete
    8. Anonymous #1 and Anonymous #2 and all your other previous personalities - LOL!

      Okay. NOW I'm deleting all of it. I'll give you 15 minutes to read this.

      Delete
  4. Okay, this is just bothering me:

    To the person searching for information on Michael's Personal Stylist "Rushka Bergman" . . . you are not going to find anything substantial because no relationship existed, working or otherwise . . . it's a hoax and she's a fraud.

    I hope that helps you out. She is photographed with a skinny, pencil necked dude with a "Mike-like" head photoshopped onto the body. Michael never met her and she never met him.

    She is unfortunately just another distraction to emotionally defraud fans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For those of you who do not know:

    http://www.infowars.com/russian-meteor-linked-to-da14-asteroid/

    There is a "meteor shower" that hit Russia in their early morning hours. today. In further reading and after watching several Youtube videos caught by "cell phones" of bystanders. I do not think that is what it was.

    There is a strong possibility that this could blow up into an international incident . . . watch for the news, but don't believe everything you hear . . . more to come I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are several Youtubes of this on that site above. Take a look at it. This is not what a meteor does. They are already trying to head off skeptics by explaining that air defense broke up the meteor on the way in. That explanation does not wash when you see how this thing ignited.

      This is a lie.

      March is quickly coming upon us.

      Delete
  6. Hi Bonnie,

    I want to post a couple of things.

    First, I also want to say I've had dreams as well, I too get vivid, lucid dreams, not often, but I do get them, and they're often scary. I'm not sure what their significance are. A few months back I had a dream of an infestation of locusts, they were everywhere. A few weeks ago I dreamed of a massive earthquake in the U.S. on a richter scale of 11.8, I saw this number clear in my dreams and there was destruction everywhere, all buildings and homes were completely wiped out. These are just a couple, I've had strong and strange dreams for a couple of nights now, but they are scary, frightening dreams, as if they are warnings from God. I believe God gives me these dreams as warnings, I believe, He gave me a dream of 9/11 a few months it happened. I used to brush off my dreams as 'just being dreams' but now I don't, I believe there is definitely a message from God behind them.

    I also wanted to show you this clip of this girl who discusses God's timeline and how all of the recent events such as the Pope's resignation and now the meteor attack in Russia are all part of God's calendar and timeline and she uses Biblical scripture. She has a channel on Youtube, but this clip that I'm showing she talks about Pope Benedict being the 7th 'King' and that the 8th will be the beast.

    I wanted to get your thoughts on what this girl is saying.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe1KmCJ-5ZI

    I also came across this interview with Michael's brothers and are asked about Conrad Murray, Marlon declines to answer but Jermaine speaks out and indicates that Murray is a finger of a whole hand of people behind Michael's death. Jermaine also indicates that a trial is coming up in April for when the truth could come out about what happened to Michael.

    http://www.vg.no/rampelys/artikkel.php?artid=10113936

    I'm looking forward to this trial, I believe it'll reveal a lot of the truth and reveal all of the lies as well as liars and criminals who surrounded Michael and his family for far too long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Spring,

      There are a lot of people putting out information in blogs, forums and video pointing their fingers at the catholic church. While I agree that they are major players, they are also a distraction. I know who the beasts are. Nothing has changed in my research on that, and the Catholic church is not as important as the element that controls it.

      As far as the "meteor" that fell in Russia today, I have some thoughts on that but they will be posted in the blog. Nobody is looking beyond the news or reading between the lines.

      Whatever the Jackson's are doing in regard to Murray and the trial that I thought wasn't happening until September of this year, I don't feel is what everyone thinks or hopes it's going to be. It's like watching a chess game where both sides wear the same colors. I'm not that interested in Murray or the storyline the establishment has created for this "death".

      Delete
  7. Hi.bonnie. I like this blog very much. But I have a question...Why Michael Jackson did the satanic hand sign??? Can you explain me?? LOve u...God bless u!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.