Please enable JavaScript in your browser preferences and then Reload this page!!!

Michael Jackson Justice: Love to God, Savior, Son of Man

God: Reconnect to Him

The Conspiracy against God is about "The Word", and the profaning of His Holy Name within us. Adam fell in the garden, breaking the direct connection to God. Jesus, the "last Adam" was a quickening Spirit, the Word made Flesh, and the only one with whom we can re-establish our relationship with God. Michael's story is still unfolding. He is the one who is, is not. But Jesus is the only name given under heaven by which we must be saved. Many are trying to rewrite HIStory. We were given a help to instruct us. Learn more "here".

Friday, March 1, 2013

Love to God, Savior, Son of Man


Love Letter to the Son of Man



"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not love, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not love, it profiteth me nothing. ..."


“Sometimes your truth is drowned out
by the storm I'm in
Today it feels like I'm just one mistake away
from you leaving me this way…”
But your Word is truth and your Love is Eternal
And even when I let go of you
You never let go of me

I love your arms around me, the security of your love, and the completeness you bring to a being that without you is nothing but a shell.

Where I was before is a lifetime away from where I am today, and still it seems I can't get enough of your presence, and yearn for it like a child who just wants assurance that she is still loved, seeking approval for a task she is still in the midst of working on.

There is nothing out there in the world that means as much to me as that love for you.  I have felt it's power before and our flesh is so forgetful it can can block what our souls remember if we let it.

What I see in you, your face, your light and perfect love makes me yearn to want to take that pain from you . . . that pain you suffered while putting yourself aside for the life and restoration of every man who asks for that love.  Every soul trapped in flesh on this earth is a child awaiting you to release them from their captors.

There are those that hate you strong enough for me to feel it and I am no comparison to you.  There are those who hate because they cannot see and there are those that hate because they don't want anyone else to see.  None of them can touch my soul with the love you have put there through your sacrifice - for me, and I don't deserve it. 

What I want to be is one of your angels, part of you as you are part of me before I even knew it.  What I am is an insolent and impatient child who only sees anger at the injustice and I fear that thin line in the sand I may cross between wanting to help others see the truth, and hurting you again should I sin in the process of doing that to reach for the truth.  Please help me to remember my zeal is for you and keep me centered.

Every angry word or impatient action I feel puts another stripe on your when it is I that wanted to take YOUR pain, not cause more.  So please, please help me with those challenges.  Help me to remember I love you, and not the lies or injustice that angers me.

Please fill me with your light and make me untouchable, just long enough to get the Truth of Your Word out to those still struggling to understand, just as you sent help to me when I struggled to understand.



I am yours, from time before I can remember being a being through eternity, I want to be with no one else.  I want everyone to see how incredible your love is, how complete your Word is, and the incredible sacrifices you made so that we could see with our own eyes, with our own will.

I pray that each and every child that has been given you by our Father in Heaven, fills you full of love, completing you and rendering any memory of your suffering nothing but ashes that have fallen out of your Book.

Son of man, when you return, I know that your children will grow weak in the knees and crumble in tears of adoration at your coming.  I know that the children of the tares will wail in anger, shame and remorse when they see you.  And I know all of creation, from the blade of grass to the most complex of mammals will KNOW you, and feel you.  They yearn for you now and they know that time is almost come.  If it would relieve THEIR burden I cry for them as well.

Let me place myself aside, and only exist to accomplish the reason you put me here.  And whatever there is of me, let my love and gratitude for what you've done and who you are to all of us consume me, so that what is left is part of you.  That will complete me as I await your return.

I love you.  Let me not have the petty things of this existence cheapen or tarnish that.  Mistakes I will make in the flesh.  Willingly there is no excuse.  Please forgive me and never stop loving me.  I have never stopped loving you.  Make me white and whole so that I am no longer a source of any of your suffering.  As much as I am not worthy to hold anyone's burdens, I pray that your patience will allow me to ask for yours one more time.

Your miracles are about to take place, even those who want to take credit for those and take possession of your prophecies, as we await, with breath held should it be our last.  As amazing the secrets in your Word reveal the truth of your authorship of creation, how can I ever express how much I love you?  The only word big enough is the one you placed in us before we even existed:





There is no love bigger, truer, more powerful, more pure, more complete than you have shown to me.  I so much want everyone to feel it.  I want your love to finally complete and render suffering obsolete.

I feel you in every cell of my being, wrapping around you and cherishing you.  The brightness of your presence I have seen.  The fullness of your power I have felt surrounding me and the beauty of your perfect fulfillment in me has gifted me with a small portion of what it will be like . . . THERE, I have flown in your Paradise, playing as a child in my dreams.  I have seen your face more than once and each time, I was yours without question, without reservation and without guilt. 

I have stood before you, looking into eyes that held all powerful love.  You showed me the way out.  You stood in the open door, waiting for me to pull my burdens to you.  You lifted me up and placed me in your arms and you heard my love for you without anyone speaking.  Your gentle expression told me “just have faith, and keep your eyes on me”. 

You’ve shown me dreams where I woke up in layers.  You’ve shown me dreams that constructed stories within stories.  You also showed me things that were to come, which I did not understand until your time.

Your ways are awesome.  Signs of you are everywhere.  The books are being opened, good or bad truth is in them and will be revealed.

I just felt the longing to share that with you tonight.

I love you with the wholeness of every fiber of me.  Hold my hand and strengthen me when the hustling and the heckling prevent me from feeling you near.

I love you, completely.  My God, My Savior, Son of Man.  Blessings and honor and glory and power forever to You,

Bonnie






4 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie...

    Bless your heart...your love letter to the Lord is precious, and I totally feel everything you said to Him. Beautiful...isn't He.
    This week, as I have been studying His Word, He has drawn me closer and closer to His heart...showing me who He really is. I love Him more each day than I did the day before. There are times when I see myself like a little child, cuddled up in His presence...just wanting to stay there with Him for a while...while the storms of life rage around me...He is my strength to face another day, and His love is like no other love I have ever known...Amazing, Precious...REAL.

    Thank you for sharing your heart, and yes...we are not who we were when this journey began... We have come this far by faith...leaning on the Lord, and trusting in His Word, and He's STILL working on us...to make us what we ought to be. Some day, we WILL be made complete as we dwell within His Presence. I can only imagine...

    In His Love and Mine...

    MLY...LYM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MLY,

      That is exactly what I prayed for last night while listening to that song. And then I still messed up - lost my temper today because not one lighter in the house worked and I had to run out to the store to buy one even though I had just come back from the store (I live in the country, nothing is CLOSE).

      It's not what goes into the mouth that defiles a man but what comes out that defiles him. I sure know how to talk myself out of a good mood, LOL!

      I love that song "I can Only Imagine" :o) I know where I'm going and I know what it feels like. I can't wait to see what works we have yet to witness when the rage of the angels is complete.

      Delete
  2. BONNIE : A very truly inspired & faithful statement of love & honest confession to God you made here. Alike anyone, despite your doubts, anger or impulse at times, your faith in God is already high-levelled & I do hope God with fulfill you & your family with His blessings of good health, family unity, material safety & protection on Earth...& in Heaven in its time.♥♥♥
    Nice drawing too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Line,

      Thank you and likewise for you and those around you, including Miss C. The drawing - my scanner cut the top off of Jesus' and my head. I'll tell you this . . . I know why Daniel cried . . . and Jeremiah :o( And Jesus when he was praying in Gethsemane. I think I would like to hug them in Heaven too. Pra/\ying.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.